First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#1 Aug 30, 2013


Will Obama be the saviour of homosexuals when they land in hell?
Of course not.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2 Aug 30, 2013
Adam wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jVq_J9AaDg8XX
Will Obama be the saviour of homosexuals when they land in hell?
Of course not.
Where have YOU been?? I thought you had finally gone on to hell as many times as you've blasphemed the Lord.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 31, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Where have YOU been?? I thought you had finally gone on to hell as many times as you've blasphemed the Lord.
The Supreme Court will perform same sex marriage. that means, all gays are legal and surely go to heaven. on the other hand, you can be put behind bars for hating gays. of course you are bound for hell.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#4 Aug 31, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Where have YOU been?? I thought you had finally gone on to hell as many times as you've blasphemed the Lord.
Wash you mouth, boy.You should be worried about yourself. Wasn´t it you who said Jesus is god the almighty god the creator of heavens and earth?
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#5 Aug 31, 2013
Ok, Obama is on the side with the homosexuals in this life, but in the thereafter there will be no one who will protect the homosexuals and other disbelievers nor will someone intercede for them.They will taste the punishments from god and they will not be able to defend themselves.

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Horse Trailer

#6 Aug 31, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Where have YOU been?? I thought you had finally gone on to hell as many times as you've blasphemed the Lord.
Now, now, darlings. Kiss and make up.

Which one of you is going to be the top tonight?

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Horse Trailer

#7 Aug 31, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wash you mouth, boy.You should be worried about yourself. Wasn´t it you who said Jesus is god the almighty god the creator of heavens and earth?
Woohoo! Why does he need to wash his mouth?
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#8 Aug 31, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Woohoo! Why does he need to wash his mouth?
You also need to wash your mouth. Because you both are liars.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#9 Aug 31, 2013
O you homosexuals and bi sexauls and transsexuals of this world. Repent right now when you read my words because when you repent before you die it will be too late and the punishments for those lovers of the own flesh and transgenders will be the hell and Obama your "saviour" and friend In this life will not be able to defend you lovers of your own flesh in the thereafter.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#10 Aug 31, 2013
Adam wrote:
O you homosexuals and bi sexauls and transsexuals of this world. Repent right now when you read my words because when you repent before you die it will be too late and the punishments for those lovers of the own flesh and transgenders will be the hell and Obama your "saviour" and friend In this life will not be able to defend you lovers of your own flesh in the thereafter.
I'm surprised Doctor REALITY doesnt like you, you sound like him.

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Horse Trailer

#11 Aug 31, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised Doctor REALITY doesnt like you, you sound like him.
They were just having a bitch fight. They'll kiss and make up...
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#12 Aug 31, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
They were just having a bitch fight. They'll kiss and make up...
Haha.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#13 Sep 1, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha.
the original poster has nothing else to do in his miserable life. he keeps focusing on gay ass**es, targeting their ass***es. his mind is being fixated on gay ass***es.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#14 Sep 1, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
the original poster has nothing else to do in his miserable life. he keeps focusing on gay ass**es, targeting their ass***es. his mind is being fixated on gay ass***es.
I noticed.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#15 Sep 1, 2013
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed.
enjoy your Labor Day KO :)

“numerically challenged”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16 Sep 1, 2013
No
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#17 Sep 1, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
enjoy your Labor Day KO :)
:-) You too.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#18 Sep 1, 2013
xkcd wrote:
No
yes
Adam

Kraftsolms, Germany

#19 Sep 2, 2013
@Knock off purse seller
@andet1987

Enjoy your lives while Obama is in office.In the judgementday the homosexual will not be able to defend themself.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#20 Sep 2, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Knock off purse seller
@andet1987
Enjoy your lives while Obama is in office.In the judgementday the homosexual will not be able to defend themself.
Remember saying that to andet because when you die you'll see andet in heaven with you. Wont you be surprised.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
poppyseeddreams cust service 4 min Commander Bunny 5
Should Black People in the USA Leave America an... (May '13) 5 min Tony17 576
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessari... 739,676
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min truth 542,659
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Thinking 227,561
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 1 hr bacon hater 1,101
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ1 259,549
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 16 hr Joana 150

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••