Hiroshima was WRONG!
Uidiotracemakewo rldPeace

United States

#174 Aug 18, 2013
Here you go war mongering NFL grunting airhead!

U.S. Strategic Bombing Survey

which interviewed 700 Japanese military and political officials after WWII came to this conclusion
keyword(s)

Japan
Hiroshima
war crimes
foreign policy
quotation
Based on a detailed investigation of all the facts and supported by the testimony of the surviving Japanese leaders involved, it is the Survey's opinion that certainly prior to 31 December 1945, and in all probability prior to November 1945, Japan would have surrendered even if the atomic bombs had not been dropped, even if Russia had not entered the war, and even if no invasion had been planned or contemplated.

United States

#175 Aug 18, 2013
Douglas. F. Dowd, Broken Promises of America, vol 2, p663

After the attack (Pearl Harbor), at least 150,000 Japanese men, women, and children were rounded up, placed in concentration camps and, without access to lawyers or visitors, left there until war's end.

United States

#176 Aug 18, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
As you will, but why would anyone want to be 'buddies' with a Somalian pirate who is obviously afflicted with retardation?
Look not a somalain pirate, you another paraniod war mongering jughead! Take BS and stuff up you hiney ! WBHAHHAHAA

United States

#177 Aug 18, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
he is my buddy. if the two of you are enemies, well, only the two of you. you are not my enemy.:)
See what i have to goto! Throughout world history most time Soldiers of any nation rarely protect World civilian population, as most soldiers only protect corrupted ruling elites coffers and corrupted agendas.... this bunch of Us war mongers don't care about US civilians nor care about world civilians, they US war mongers/war investors are Anti-Americans/immigrants, anti-world, anti-human rights, anti-civil liberties, anti-freedom,...
Any questions?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#178 Aug 18, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Look i am a somalain pirate, Take BS and stuff up you hiney ! WBHAHHAHAA
Everyone here knows you're an admitted Somalian pirate, stooge, so why try to hide it?

United States

#179 Aug 18, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone here knows you're an admitted Somalian pirate, stooge, so why try to hide it?
ANDY KNOW i'M NOT A somalian pirate! Know now TAKE YOU bs AND SHOVEUP YOU fILTHY war mongering grunting pinhead! Only you our Us war mongering label others not of kind, you paranioas is showing!

United States

#180 Aug 18, 2013
So you dumb NFL want me to come back to that Soldier Thread and give you a piece of my mind an d further ruin that trad, you asking for it grunting airhead! BABABBABBABAB You sure want be come back and f! you in the other thread, are you sure meathead the NFl the jughead jockhead?\\

U won't like you warmongering barbarain! BWBABBAABA So?

USA

#181 Aug 18, 2013
idiot wrote:
further ruin that trad, you asking for

U won't like you warmongering barbarain! BWBABBAABA So?
A piece of your mind, Somalian pirate? You'd be completely denuded of brains altogether, stooge.

Thanks for admitting that your sole purpose is to ruin threads, imbecilic Somalian.

United States

#182 Aug 18, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
A piece of your mind, Somalian pirate? You'd be completely denuded of brains altogether, stooge.
Thanks for admitting that your sole purpose is to ruin threads, imbecilic Somalian.
u HAVE SHIT-FOR-BRAINS!

ANDY1987 KNOW i'M NOT A somalian pirate!

Know now AGAIN TAKE YOU bs AND SHOVEUP YOU fILTHY war mongering grunting pinhead..! Only you our Us war mongering MORONS label others not of kind, you paranioas is showing!

United States

#183 Aug 18, 2013
pEOPLE TODAY IN jaPAN SOUTHERN ISLANDS STILL OPPRESSED BY THE BULLY US MILITARY!

Chalmers Johnson: "Nemesis: The Last Days of the American Republic"
Chalmers Johnson interviewed by Amy Goodman

"
In the southernmost prefecture of Japan, Okinawa, site of the Battle of Okinawa in 1945, there's a small island, smaller than Kawaii in the Hawaiian islands, with 1,300,000 Okinawans. There's thirty-seven American military bases there.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#184 Aug 18, 2013
Hiroshima was just as much an act all cold, vicious mass murder as the September 11th attacks.

USA

#185 Aug 18, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>u HAVE SHIT-FOR-BRAINS!
ANDY1987 KNOW i'M A somalian pirate!

You've admitted to being a Somalian pirate, stooge.

Now learn to spell, imbecile.
US ARE WARRING SAVAGES

United States

#186 Aug 18, 2013
Wrong never admitted and not a Somalian pirate! In you dreams you paraniod US war mongering! Even my AMericans and world who stand for Human rights/peace... detest you warring kind the US war mongers/war investors/War-weapons manufacturers... Andy 1987 can attest to it i'm not a Somalian pirate! Now take your BS and shove up you Azz! WBAHHAAHAHAHA
Doctor REALITY

United States

#187 Aug 18, 2013
This isn't Sesame Street. Go run and play somewhere else: http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#188 Aug 18, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
This isn't Sesame Street. Go run and play somewhere else: http://www.bing.com/videos/search...
u tell that NFL! He messing up threads, no intellectual debates , most his posts are filled one to two liners of ad hominems, racist bashing, cursing...
Flyfart

Broken Bow, OK

#189 Aug 18, 2013
The U.S. will reap what they sowed (garma). Go to infowars.com read the artical on Fukashima. SACRY.
Flyfart

Broken Bow, OK

#190 Aug 18, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Hiroshima was just as much an act all cold, vicious mass murder as the September 11th attacks.
Your rite,just a big experimeant with nukes.
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

#191 Aug 18, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
You never addressed the fact that your God is just a evil and as cowardly as you claim the U.S. bombing were, why is that? You might want to justify your Gods actions:

1.) The U.S. dropped the A bomb on Japan to save millions of lives on both sides. It did so after many attempts at trying to get japan to surrender. Even knowing it was defeated, Japan continued to fight, and would have fought to the last man, thereby causing massive losses on bot sides.

2.) Your God got angry, yeah, no other justification, he just got pissed and proceeded to flood the entire planet. In doing so he killed millions of innocent little children, and destroyed as many unborn fetuses. He also destroyed all animal life including sea life which cannot tolerate fresh water.

The U.S. did what it had to do to save millions of lives.

God did what he did because..........He was pissed off. Which of these two is the most evil and cowardly?
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#192 Aug 18, 2013
UidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>US sanctions Incited JApan.

Yes, the United States did impose economic sanctions on Japan.

In my previous responses back to you, posts #144 & #145, I listed many reasons as to WHY the United States federal government imposed sanctions on Japan.

You claim to be for peace, against aggression, against imperialism & against war.

Points which you have been typing up in many of your previous posts on this thread.---- You seem supportive of Japans aggressive actions.

Japans invasion of mainland China. Taking over a lot of square area in China.

Japans invasion of China was NOT to "liberate" Chinese.

Japans invasion & occupation of large areas of territory in China.----- Was for Japans benefit.

Japans occupation of large areas of China was VERY brutal.

Japan killed tens of millions of Chinese civilians.

Japan forced millions of Chinese civilians to do slave labor.

Japans invasions & taking over of these Asian nations.---- Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Philippines, Burma, Thailand, Malaysia, Dutch East Indies (The present day nation of Indonesia), Hong Kong & Singapore.-----

Japans invasions of these other Asian nations was NOT to "liberate" these nations.

Japans invasions & occupations of these other Asian nations.---- Was for Japans benefit.

Japans occupation of these other Asians was VERY brutal.

Japan killed many millions of people in these other Asian nations.

Japan forced many millions of people in these other Asian nations to do slave labor.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#193 Aug 18, 2013
UidiotRace ---- In many, many of your posts on this thread & on other threads on Topix, you claim that you are for peace, against aggression, against imperialism & against war.

But, in many of your posts on this thread, you have typed up points which are sympathetic towards Japans very aggressive actions from July 7, 1937 till early, 1945.

Japans government was NOT a progressive democracy.

Japans government was a far Right wing pseudo Fascist dictatorship.

Japans government was aligned with Europes Nazi Germany & Fascist Italy.

Japans government was aligned with Nazi Germany & Fascist Italy was because ideologically, their governments were very similar.

Basically, Japan was Asias equivalent of Nazi Germany.

The government of the Empire of Imperial Fascist Japan considered the other Asian groups as being less than the Japanese.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 2 min Johnny 802
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Catcher1 63,972
You are of your father......THE DEVIL. 7 min Doctor REALITY 23
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Gabriel 973,788
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 45 min RiccardoFire 45,237
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 49 min RiccardoFire 106,502
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 51 min onemale 281,866
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 59 min Steve III 653,989
More from around the web