Hiroshima was WRONG!
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

#131 Aug 16, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Dropping atomic bombs on INNOCENT CIVILIANS is EVIL and COWARDLY no matter what you say about it. And , so, you got BEEF with GOD??! Keep BLASPHEMING Him until you die and let's see how far you get on Judgement Day.
Then your God is EVIL and COWARDLY. He killed innocent men women and children. To make matters worse, he did this because he had a temper tantrum. Your demon God flooded the entire globe killing everything simply because he got mad. When he did this he also destroyed thousands upon thousands of unborn fetuses. Your God is worse than any abortion clinic killing all these unborn fetuses. Oh, and he also murdered all of the Egyptian first born male babies. Poor in docent little babies, murdered by your vicious God. So before you condemn the U.S. for killing innocent civilians, realize that your God did the same. The big difference? The U.S. did it to save millions of lives on both sides, your God did it because he had a little hissy fit!!!! You worship a monster. You worship a baby killer and a fetus destroyer. Why aren't you totally embarrassed!!!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#132 Aug 17, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Then your God is EVIL and COWARDLY. He killed innocent men women and children. To make matters worse, he did this because he had a temper tantrum. Your demon God flooded the entire globe killing everything simply because he got mad. When he did this he also destroyed thousands upon thousands of unborn fetuses. Your God is worse than any abortion clinic killing all these unborn fetuses. Oh, and he also murdered all of the Egyptian first born male babies. Poor in docent little babies, murdered by your vicious God. So before you condemn the U.S. for killing innocent civilians, realize that your God did the same. The big difference? The U.S. did it to save millions of lives on both sides, your God did it because he had a little hissy fit!!!! You worship a monster. You worship a baby killer and a fetus destroyer. Why aren't you totally embarrassed!!!!!!
The Lord Jehovah Yahweh is TOTALLY HOLY, and you're going to face the Lord Jesus Christ after you die, whether you like it, or not. Whether you BELIEVE it, or not. And that's REALITY.
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

#133 Aug 17, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>The Lord Jehovah Yahweh is TOTALLY HOLY, and you're going to face the Lord Jesus Christ after you die, whether you like it, or not. Whether you BELIEVE it, or not. And that's REALITY.
I'll take this NON-REPLY as an admission from you that your God is in fact an EVIL COWARD for murdering innocent little babies and destroying thousands upon thousands of unborn fetuses.

Most would have attempted to refute my statements about the baby murdering God, but you simply let it pass. No defense was forthcoming from you. I think your God must be very upset with you for NOT even attempting a feeble defense on his part. Maybe you just realize what I said is true, and you have no argument. That you accept a baby murderer as a God doesn't say much for your personal standards now does it!!!

Your next task is to try and educate yourself on what the word REALITY actually means. That I'm going to face the lord jesus christ when I die is what you believe, I get that, but so say it is REALITY means you have no idea what the word actually means. Now, get busy!!!!!
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#134 Aug 17, 2013
blackdagoon wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take this NON-REPLY as an admission from you that your God is in fact an EVIL COWARD for murdering innocent little babies and destroying thousands upon thousands of unborn fetuses.
Most would have attempted to refute my statements about the baby murdering God, but you simply let it pass. No defense was forthcoming from you. I think your God must be very upset with you for NOT even attempting a feeble defense on his part. Maybe you just realize what I said is true, and you have no argument. That you accept a baby murderer as a God doesn't say much for your personal standards now does it!!!
Your next task is to try and educate yourself on what the word REALITY actually means. That I'm going to face the lord jesus christ when I die is what you believe, I get that, but so say it is REALITY means you have no idea what the word actually means. Now, get busy!!!!!
Dumb question perhaps, but, you suggest that the God that created man, and gave men free will, is responsible for the actions of free will men?
RFD

Oakland, CA

#135 Aug 17, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Ad hominem from you! Not trolling but you are real troll . And what that be?
Make sense, Somali pirate.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#136 Aug 17, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take this NON-REPLY as an admission from you that your God is in fact an EVIL COWARD for murdering innocent little babies and destroying thousands upon thousands of unborn fetuses.
!
Baaad ole meanie!

RFD

Oakland, CA

#138 Aug 17, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Dropping atomic bombs on INNOCENT CIVILIANS is EVIL and COWARDLY no matter what you say about it. And , so, you got BEEF with GOD??! Keep BLASPHEMING Him until you die and let's see how far you get on Judgement Day.
The fire bombings killed more than both of those bombs combined. Why aren't you anti-nuclear nuts harping on that instead?
You're full of crap.
blacklagoon

Brookline, MA

#139 Aug 17, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb question perhaps, but, you suggest that the God that created man, and gave men free will, is responsible for the actions of free will men?
Sorry, I don't understand your question as it relates to the post. The poster is saying the U.S. is evil and acted cowardly for dropping the bomb on Hiroshima. My response was, God is just a evil and cowardly for murdering innocent little babies and destroying unborn fetuses.

A point on "free will". There is NO such thing as free will. How can it be free will when you must FEAR the consequences? That is completely in conflict with the definition of free will. I hold a gun to your head and tell you that you have free will to give me your wallet or not. But if you don't I'll kill you. Free will means to give or receive something without expectation of return.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#140 Aug 17, 2013
UidiotRace ---- In your last several posts on this thread.---- You cut, pasted & posted statements what OTHER people said.

You should develop your OWN mind & thoughts.

Even more so, you should get some logic & reasoning.
US are WARRING SAVAGES

United States

#141 Aug 17, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sense, Somali pirate.
Why you RFD ,sign off as Somalia pirate?

Are you into inciting fear mongering , you ignorant idiot!
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#142 Aug 17, 2013
UidiotRace ---- In your posts on this thread & on many other threads on Topix.---- You are always & constantly typing up posts which are very critical of the United States & Israel.

Yet, you very conveniently omit the human rights abuses what other nations throughout the world commit.

On this thread, you typed up posts which were very critical of the United States dropping the 2 atomic bombs on Japan.

Yet, you very conveniently omitted the VERY terrible atrocities which the government of the Empire of Imperial Fascist Japan committed.

Here are examples.----

1. The Bataan Death March.---- Tens of thousands of Filipino & American prisoners of war were forced to go on a long march.

For 3 days, they weren't given any food.

Any Filipino or American soldier who was unable to keep up with this forced march.---- They were shot, bayoneted or beheaded.

Filipino & American prisoners of war who were on this march were even forced to bury alive their fellow soldiers.

2. From 1937 till 1945.---- The actions of the Japanese army & airforce in China.----

It caused the deaths of at least 1,320,000 Chinese Nationalist soldiers.

At least 1,797,000 Chinese Nationalist soldiers were wounded.

At least 120,000 Chinese Nationalist soldiers were missing in action.

At least 500,000 Chinese communist soldiers were killed & wounded in action.

At least 22,000,000 Chinese civilians were killed by Japanese army & airforce forces.

3. Throughout the duration of the war in the Pacific Theater during World War 2.----

Japanese naval personnel would tie Chinese, Filipino, Vietnamese, Laotian, Cambodian, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealander & British prisoners of war to the inside hulls of Japanese merchant ships.

When the Japanese merchant ships would come under attack from Allied airplanes, submarines &/or ships.---- The Allied prisoners of war would drown with the sinking ship.
US are WARRING SAVAGES

United States

#143 Aug 17, 2013
Johnny wrote:
UidiotRace ---- In your last several posts on this thread.---- You cut, pasted & posted statements what OTHER people said.
You should develop your OWN mind & thoughts.
Even more so, you should get some logic & reasoning.
Call me IO for short! Only Paste only to support my debates, as good US leaders in power give credences where our corrupted US is heading in wrong direction; so you don't want to help our Failing US to correct it? so you are against the good , ethical and morality of society in world conduct like human rights, peace...? So you stand political idealogy like NeocOn agendas and idiocracy?
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#144 Aug 18, 2013
UdiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>US Sanctions Japan!

Correct.

But, why did the United States federal government do this?---- Because of the VERY aggressive actions by the government of the Empire of Imperial Fascist Japan.

The United States president back then, Democrat Franklin Delano Roosevelt (FDR) HAD to take action against Japan.

Due to these actions which Japan was committing.---

Here's a list of them.----

1. Starting as early as July 7, 1937.---- The VERY horrific actions which the Japanese army & airforce were committing against the Chinese people in China.

2. The criminal actions which the Japanese airforce committed against the American ship, the U.S.S. Panay.

3. January, 1940.---- Japans government abrogating the existing treaty of commerce with the United States.

4. August, 1940.---- Japans government openly announcing.---- The creation of a "Greater Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere".

Japans government openly announcing this.---- This was a VERY open call for the Japanese government to drive Western nations from Asia.

5. September, 1940.---- Japans government signing the Tripartite Pact with Nazi Germany & Fascist Italy.

6. April, 1941.---- Japans government signing a Neutrality Pact with the Soviet Union.

Japans government signing this Neutrality Pact with the Soviet Union, this made it clear that Japan would not be attacking "northward". Not into the Soviet Far East. Not into Soviet Siberia.

Japans government doing this, it made it VERY clear that Japan would be attacking "southward". Throughout Southeast Asia.

Japan would be attacking AT THE EXPENSE OF the United States, United Kingdoms, Frances & the Netherlands interests.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#145 Aug 18, 2013
UidiotRace ---- Here are a couple of other examples. As to WHY the United States federal government imposed sanctions on the government of the Empire of Imperial Fascist Japan.----

7. July 24, 1941.---- Japan invaded French Indo-China.

Japan occupying the Cam Ranh naval base.---- This was a DIRECT threat to the Philippines.

This was also a DIRECT threat to the British base at Singapore.

After Japan did this, the United States government told Japans government.---- That Japanese forces had to withdraw from China & from Indo-China.

The United States government was trying to negotiate a peaceful withdrawal of Japanese forces from China & from Indo-China.

But, the Japanese government chose war.
UidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#146 Aug 18, 2013
Johnny wrote:
UidiotRace ---- In your posts on this thread & on many other threads on Topix.---- You are always & constantly typing up posts which are very critical of the United States & Israel.
Yet, you very conveniently omit the human rights abuses what other nations throughout the world commit.
On this thread, you typed up posts which were very critical of the United States dropping the 2 atomic bombs on Japan.
Yet, you very conveniently omitted the VERY terrible atrocities which the government of the Empire of Imperial Fascist Japan committed.
Here are examples.----
1. The Bataan Death March.---- Tens of thousands of Filipino & American prisoners of war were forced to go on a long march.
For 3 days, they weren't given any food.
Any Filipino or American soldier who was unable to keep up with this forced march.---- They were shot, bayoneted or beheaded.
Filipino & American prisoners of war who were on this march were even forced to bury alive their fellow soldiers.
2. From 1937 till 1945.---- The actions of the Japanese army & airforce in China.----
It caused the deaths of at least 1,320,000 Chinese Nationalist soldiers.
At least 1,797,000 Chinese Nationalist soldiers were wounded.
At least 120,000 Chinese Nationalist soldiers were missing in action.
At least 500,000 Chinese communist soldiers were killed & wounded in action.
At least 22,000,000 Chinese civilians were killed by Japanese army & airforce forces.
3. Throughout the duration of the war in the Pacific Theater during World War 2.----
Japanese naval personnel would tie Chinese, Filipino, Vietnamese, Laotian, Cambodian, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealander & British prisoners of war to the inside hulls of Japanese merchant ships.
When the Japanese merchant ships would come under attack from Allied airplanes, submarines &/or ships.---- The Allied prisoners of war would drown with the sinking ship.
Call me IO! What is wrong criticizing, even good US leader do criticize for nations own good, so you mean good citizen like me can not? So you stand dispose of Freedom of Speech and are anti-civil liberties , anti -human rights, anti-world peace,...?\

So if you don't criticize , it means you don't want your own nation to do good IN THE, so you represent the corrupt US leaders who stand for corporatism, WAR-FOR-PROFITEERING , anti-peace... so you stand for evil faction like Neocon/zionist that does not benefit AMerican or world with your US war machines?

See previous post!

United States

#147 Aug 18, 2013
US are WARRING SAVAGES wrote:
<quoted text>Call me IO for short! Only Paste only to support my debates, as good US leaders in power give credences where our corrupted US is heading in wrong direction; so you don't want to help our Failing US to correct it? so you are against the good , ethical and morality of society in world conduct like human rights, peace...? So you stand political idealogy like NeocOn agendas and idiocracy?
ADD! Johnny you one is really lacking critical reasoning and logic, and alot like Peace Studies 101, Human pyschology, on Human rights 101, Civil liberties , Civil rights... So?

BWHAHHAHAA
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#148 Aug 18, 2013
UidiotRace ---- You said "Oliver North, who had begun his career in Vietnam".---- True.

You said "understood that successful prosecution of a land war in Central America would almost surely require suppression of dissent at home would have involved the establishment of internment camps".----

Come on. Smh.

Throughout the 1980s.---- When civil wars were raging throughout Central America. El Salvadors Right wing government, headed by Jose Napoleon Duarte battling against the left wing FMLN guerrillas / terrorist rebels.

Guatemalas Right wing governments, headed by Romeo Lucas Garcia & Efrain Rios Montt battling against the left wing ORPA guerrillas / terrorist rebels.

Nicaraguas Right wing Contra rebels battling against the left wing Sandinista dictatorship.----

Throughout the 1980s in the United States, never once, were any internment camps ever built to house any left wing dissidents.

United States

#149 Aug 18, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Due to these actions which Japan was committing.---
Here's a list of them.----
1. Starting as early as July 7, 1937.---- The VERY horrific actions which the Japanese army & airforce were committing against the Chinese people in China.
2. The criminal actions which the Japanese airforce committed against the American ship, the U.S.S. Panay.
3. January, 1940.---- Japans government abrogating the existing treaty of commerce with the United States.
4. August, 1940.---- Japans government openly announcing.---- The creation of a "Greater Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere".
Japans government openly announcing this.---- This was a VERY open call for the Japanese government to drive Western nations from Asia.
5. September, 1940.---- Japans government signing the Tripartite Pact with Nazi Germany & Fascist Italy.
6. April, 1941.---- Japans government signing a Neutrality Pact with the Soviet Union.
Japans government signing this Neutrality Pact with the Soviet Union, this made it clear that Japan would not be attacking "northward". Not into the Soviet Far East. Not into Soviet Siberia.
Japans government doing this, it made it VERY clear that Japan would be attacking "southward". Throughout Southeast Asia.
Japan would be attacking AT THE EXPENSE OF the United States, United Kingdoms, Frances & the Netherlands interests.
And US should not invade Sea lanes of other nations, sound like US is big Bully! before WW2 , US miltaristic Imperialist had its own purpose in Asia, SE Asia ...that is plunder for raw resources; still to this day US still want to conquer others! And, the US Blockcade Japan Trade routes in Asia, Se Asia... starving Japan (No raw resource of its Own) dependent on other nations for food and consumables, raw resources, And , US sanctions Incited JApan , with no choice to start war with US because japanese know its own nation will die if can't get the needed necessities like Oil to run industries, and food,...

United States

#150 Aug 18, 2013
UidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Call me IO! What is wrong criticizing, even good US leader do criticize for nations own good, so you mean good citizen like me can not? So you stand dispose of Freedom of Speech and are anti-civil liberties , anti -human rights, anti-world peace,...?\
So if you don't criticize , it means you don't want your own nation to do good IN THE, so you represent the corrupt US leaders who stand for corporatism, WAR-FOR-PROFITEERING , anti-peace... so you stand for evil faction like Neocon/zionist that does not benefit AMerican or world with your US war machines?
See previous post!
not 'for' s/h/b '... Criticize its own nation!
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#151 Aug 18, 2013
UidiotRace ---- You said "Just as the hundreds of thousands of people who died in Iraq because of the U.S.-led sanctions were civilians".----

The United States federal government did impose economic sanctions on Iraq.

But, NO hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians died as a result of the United States sanctions.

What preceded the United States government imposing the economic sanctions? These reasons.---

1. April, 1990.---- Saddam Husseins TERRIBLE human rights abuses against the citizens of Iraq.

2. June, 1990.---- Saddam Hussein making very open threats against Israel, Kuwait, Jordan & Saudi Arabia.

2. Early August, 1990.---- Iraq invading & taking over Kuwait.

3. Early August, 1990 till mid January, 1991.--- Saddam Hussein NOT abiding by any of the United Nations resolutions. For Iraqi soldiers to leave Kuwait. To give Kuwait its independence back.

4. Mid January, 1991 till mid April, 1991.---- Saddam Hussein STILL not abiding by any of the United Nations resolutions.

5. April, 1991 till March, 2003.---- Saddam Hussein continually violating United Nations resolutions. Saddam ordering his Mil-HindD helicopter gunships to continually violating the no fly zones in the north of Iraq.

6. April, 1991 till March, 2003.---- Saddam continually to deny freedom to the citizens of Iraq.

7. April, 1991 till March, 2003.---- Saddam ordering the Iraqi helicopter gunship force (Mil-HindDs), T-62 tanks & T-55 tanks to attack Kurds in the north of Iraq.

This killed tens of thousands of Kurdish civilians.

7. April, 1991 till March, 2003.---- Saddam continually violating United Nations resolutions. Which pertained to Iraqs chemical & biological weapons stockpiles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Aura Mytha 982,167
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Insults Are Easier 122,808
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 hr Toxic Repub Toxins 6,657
____ POPE & ISRAEL Agreement :: *7 YR TRIB ____ 5 hr NewsJune2017 YTube 1
!!!Stop Global GENOCIDE for OIL 5 hr Hiddn Numbrz 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Michael 681,608
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr bad bob 184,861
More from around the web