UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#107 Aug 15, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, not the even close to the most savage act the world has ever witnessed.
You are just trolling.
Ad hominem from you! Not trolling but you are real troll . And what that be?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#108 Aug 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'
Look i am a drug-addled Somalian pirate, and a paranoid whore mongering barbarains!
Gee thanks for the clarification, Somalian stooge.

USA

#109 Aug 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Ad hominem from you! Not trolling but you are real troll . And what that be?
It's always funny to watch you try to express your sad self, Somalian.

United States

#110 Aug 15, 2013
Look everyone NFl is manipulating other postings! The whole post no 108 is not my post, it yours NFL!

Again not a Somalian pirate and not a druggie! You NFL are our US war mongers who bully American civilian and world population with you obnoxious US war machines, take them and dump them in ocean , so Americans and World can live in peace... u NFL brainless jugheads are lovers of wars and vioelnce, you not even human but war mongering barbarians.

United States

#111 Aug 15, 2013
Lets talk about war mongering US soldiers that a drug Addicts!

rug Use and Addiction in War: Methamphetamines, Heroin,…
www.highestfive.com/combat/drug-use-and-addic...

The drug of choice of American soldiers during the Vietnam War was marijuana. For a majority of the war,... Drug Use and Addiction in War « Diychica’s Blog;
US soldiers in Afghanistan and opium addiction - DoseNation
www.dosenation.com/listing.php...

The number of American soldiers seeking treatment for opiate abuse has ... US soldiers in Afghanistan and opium addiction.... but of prescription drugs,...
Former Drug Czar Says US Soldiers in Afghanistan at Risk of …
www.crchealth.com/addiction/heroin-addiction-...

Drug use by U.S. soldiers has doubled in the last four years, says Gen. McCaffrey
Drug and Alcohol Addiction in the Armed Forces - The Canyon
thecyn.com/blog/drug-and-alcohol-addiction-in...

And thus the issues with prescription drug addiction begins for those in the Armed ... Between the physical and psychological wounds of war, American soldiers,...
It’s easy for soldiers to score heroin in Afghanistan - Salon.com
www.salon.com/2007/08/07/afghan_heroin

Aug 07, 2007 · The true extent of the heroin problem among American soldiers now ... Many of the addicts ... since there are countless ways to get drugs to soldiers,...
Military Drug Use | Drug Addiction
www.myrecovery.com/Drug_Addiction/military-dr...

myRecovery is a social networking community for those seeking online AA meetings, alcohol and drug addiction treatment, rehab and recovery.

USA

#113 Aug 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
'
'
The whole post no 108 is my post!
i are a brainless jughead and lover of whores and vioelnce, you not even human but a whore mongering barbarian.
More erudite clarification of who and what you are, drug addicted Somalian stooge.

United States

#114 Aug 15, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
More erudite clarification of who and what you are, drug addicted Somalian stooge.
U are paranoid! Again not a Somalian pirate and not a druggie! You NFL are our US war mongers who bully American civilian and world population with you obnoxious US war machines, take them and dump them in ocean , so Americans and World can live in peace... u NFL brainless jugheads are lovers of wars and vioelnce, you not even human but war mongering barbarians. but U NFl are US war mongering Druggie, as above posts examines our US soldiers on mind drugs, you are pyschotic NFL! Boys and Girls DON'T FOLLOW NFL Example, DON'T DO DRUGS!

United States

#115 Aug 15, 2013
U.S. Civil War create 500,000 morphine addicts?
www.straightdope.com/...u-s-civil-war-create-...

Drug addiction in the English-speaking world was rare at the beginning of the 19th century but common at the end of it, at least in the United States.... soldiers ...
Prescription Addiction in Soldiers | Prescription Drug Abuse Help
www.prescriptiondrugabusehelp.com/prescriptio...

The following are some of the many factors that lead to addiction in soldiers:... need treatment or rehab for prescription drug abuse, please contact us for a ...
Prescription Drug Addiction Increasing In US Military
www.novusdetox.com/press/news.php...

Prescription Drug Addiction Increasing In US Military. 10/24/2008. Doctors are relying too heavily on narcotic pain relievers for US troops, says a military pain ...
US Soldiers in Opium Land Feeling the Addiction
readersupportednews.org/off-site-news-section... ...

The US Army's addiction to opium/heroin is ... Interesting that so many US soldiers are seeking drug treatment services for opium addiction YET very few are actually ...
Military Drug Rehab Centers | Michael's House
www.michaelshouse.com/drug-rehab/military-reh...

... a path toward drug abuse – and eventually drug addiction.... Soldiers with PTSD may lean on drugs and alcohol ... the United States Department of ...

USA

#116 Aug 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>i are paranoid! Again a Somalian pirate and a druggie! I DO DRUGS!
More self exposure from the spam dumping, drug addicted Somalian pirate.

United States

#117 Aug 15, 2013
All Post no 116 is your making NFL aka IDIOT!

Again! U are paranoid! Again not a Somalian pirate and not a druggie! You NFL are our US war mongers who bully American civilian and world population with you obnoxious US war machines, take them and dump them in ocean , so Americans and World can live in peace... u NFL brainless jugheads are lovers of wars and vioelnce, you not even human but war mongering barbarians. but U NFl are US war mongering Druggie, as above posts examines our US soldiers on mind drugs, you are pyschotic NFL!

Boys and Girls DON'T FOLLOW NFL Example, DON'T DO DRUGS!

United States

#119 Aug 15, 2013
US MILITARY: IS UNCLE SAM THE BIGGEST DRUG DEALER …
riggedreality.com/us-military-is-uncle-sam-th... ...

The US Military is helping Afghan farmers grow Opium Poppies. Oh yeah, it’s the LARGEST production of the drug in the world, and now the US Government is .

USA

#120 Aug 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
All Post no 116 is my making i are a drug addict aka IDIOT!
Again! i are paranoid! Again i are a Somalian pirate and a druggie!

I DO DRUGS!
No need to explain yourself any further, Somalian drug addict. Seek help.

United States

#121 Aug 15, 2013
Once more , like i said !\\\\

U are paranoid! Again not a Somalian pirate and not a druggie! You NFL are our US war mongers who bully American civilian and world population with you obnoxious US war machines, take them and dump them in ocean , so Americans and World can live in peace... u NFL brainless jugheads are lovers of wars and vioelnce, you not even human but war mongering barbarians. but U NFl are US war mongering Druggie, as above posts examines our US soldiers on mind drugs, you are pyschotic NFL!

Boys and Girls DON'T FOLLOW NFL Example, DON'T DO DRUGS!

USA

#122 Aug 15, 2013
idiot wrote:
Once more , like i said !\\\\ i are pyschotic Somalian pirate!
Boys and Girls FOLLOW my Example, DO DRUGS!
No need to repeat yourself, Somalian druggie. Everyone knows what you are.
Aria

United States

#123 Aug 15, 2013
You're a bunch of homophobes! Just because the plane was Enola GAY doesn't mean..

Hey! Come to think of it, a gay killed more people than George W. Bush.Those teabagging gays sure are violent.

You tell those women raped in Nanking the nips didn't deserve to get nuked. Those little yellow bastards had it coming.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#124 Aug 15, 2013
THIS is really what it's about......

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TP4PU92...
RFD

Oakland, CA

#126 Aug 16, 2013
uIdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it is , US dropping A-bombs on japs is not evil and atrocious> no nations ever gone that route but what our US war mongering barbarians did is satanic evil!
The fire bombings done to the Japanese killed more people than the Atom bombs did. You are simply a trolling Somali pirate.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#127 Aug 16, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Lets talk about war mongering US soldiers that a drug Addicts!
rug Use and Addiction in War: Methamphetamines, Heroin,…
www.highestfive.com/combat/drug-use-and-addic...
The drug of choice of American soldiers during the Vietnam War was marijuana. For a majority of the war,... Drug Use and Addiction in War « Diychica’s Blog;
US soldiers in Afghanistan and opium addiction - DoseNation
www.dosenation.com/listing.php...
The number of American soldiers seeking treatment for opiate abuse has ... US soldiers in Afghanistan and opium addiction.... but of prescription drugs,...
Former Drug Czar Says US Soldiers in Afghanistan at Risk of …
www.crchealth.com/addiction/heroin-addiction-...
Drug use by U.S. soldiers has doubled in the last four years, says Gen. McCaffrey
Drug and Alcohol Addiction in the Armed Forces - The Canyon
thecyn.com/blog/drug-and-alcohol-addiction-in...
And thus the issues with prescription drug addiction begins for those in the Armed ... Between the physical and psychological wounds of war, American soldiers,...
It’s easy for soldiers to score heroin in Afghanistan - Salon.com
www.salon.com/2007/08/07/afghan_heroin
Aug 07, 2007 · The true extent of the heroin problem among American soldiers now ... Many of the addicts ... since there are countless ways to get drugs to soldiers,...
Military Drug Use | Drug Addiction
www.myrecovery.com/Drug_Addiction/military-dr...
myRecovery is a social networking community for those seeking online AA meetings, alcohol and drug addiction treatment, rehab and recovery.
Whyy did you conveniently leave out the drugged up Japanese Kamikazi's. You're full of it , Somali pirate.
blacklagoon

Boston, MA

#129 Aug 16, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://politix.topix.com/homep age/7351-did-the-us-do-right-o r-wrong-in-dropping-the-atomic -bomb-on-Hiroshima Dropping those bombs on all of those INNOCENT men, women, and children was WRONG! It was COWARDLY and EVIL! If America was angry because of the attacks on Pearl Harbor, it should have went after the Japanese military, not INNOCENT CIVILIANS! And you wonder why America was hated so much that wahabi extremists came to America and murdered three thousand people in less than two hours with hijacked jets!
Why aren't you this angry over God doing basically the same thing? If you feel that anyone who would murder innocent women and children is COWARDLY and EVIL, then that would also apply to God.

You appear to know nothing about history, especially the history of the War in the Pacific. Dropping the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki saved millions of lives on both sides. It has already been pointed out to you how many lives were lost in the island hopping campaign. Before you begin spouting off about what happened in history, learn what you're talking about first.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#130 Aug 16, 2013
blacklagoon wrote:
<quoted text>Why aren't you this angry over God doing basically the same thing? If you feel that anyone who would murder innocent women and children is COWARDLY and EVIL, then that would also apply to God.
You appear to know nothing about history, especially the history of the War in the Pacific. Dropping the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki saved millions of lives on both sides. It has already been pointed out to you how many lives were lost in the island hopping campaign. Before you begin spouting off about what happened in history, learn what you're talking about first.
Dropping atomic bombs on INNOCENT CIVILIANS is EVIL and COWARDLY no matter what you say about it. And , so, you got BEEF with GOD??! Keep BLASPHEMING Him until you die and let's see how far you get on Judgement Day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min RiccardoFire 40,005
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 min RiccardoFire 2,098
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 10 min LAWEST100 134
I'm white but don't like white women? (Jan '10) 19 min elliesmythe 121
Poll have you ever been completely naked in public o... 46 min stemaxgizmo 13
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 47 min MUQ2 270,226
Israel End is Near 1 hr MUQ2 32
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Seentheotherside 610,079
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 818,785
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr June VanDerMark 579,649
More from around the web