Hitler and the Jews

Since: Jan 12

USA

#1 Nov 8, 2013
Why does the History Channel and textbooks make ww2 history all about Jews?

There was also an Iron Curtain, the UN & EU.
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#2 Nov 8, 2013
Col Klink wrote:
Why does the History Channel and textbooks make ww2 history all about Jews?
Being a lifelong history student, I don't find that to be true.
What, specifically, makes you claim that misassumption?
Col Klink wrote:
There was also an Iron Curtain, the UN & EU.
Neither the Iron Curtain nor the UN & EU occurred during WWII.

Have you ever studied Twentieth Century History?
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#3 Nov 8, 2013
Herr Oberst Klink...
I don't get where you are going here... Maybe you should read a bit more about WW2 history...
The Iron Curtain, the UN came about AFTER WW2 and the EU didn't come into being until the 1990's...

Now, obviously you are an "anti-Semite", but hey, that is what America is all about, you can hate who you want to...No, I am not a Jew, I am a White Anglo Saxon Protestant.
Clearly you don't watch the same History Channel or read the same books i do because they show the whole story... If you did, you would know that WW2 in Europe was more about 'Lebensraum' or 'Living Room' and the jews were the scapegoat that Hitler used to focus all the blame for Germany's troubles on the Jews, never mind the fact that there were less than a million Jews in Germany, somewhere around 800,000...Now, I could spend all night on this, but what's the point?
I have been to Dachau..Have you???
I am not a professor or anything like that, but i am an 'Amataur' historian of Nazi Germany, so if you want to debate,'Let's Rock'...
BTW...
Herr Oberst Wilhelm Klink was played by Werner Klemperer....A German JEW, who escaped Nazi Germany...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#5 Nov 8, 2013
Oh, BTW, Hogans Heroes has been one of my favorite shows since I was a kid..
Corporal Louis Lebeau was played by Robert Clary, a French Jew, real name Robert Max Widerman who fought in the French Underground, was arrested and sent to Buchenwald....
How's that 'Toe Jam' taste???
Cisco Kid

Sonora, CA

#6 Nov 8, 2013
cowboy wrote:
Herr Oberst Klink...
I don't get where you are going here... Maybe you should read a bit more about WW2 history...

BTW...
Herr Oberst Wilhelm Klink was played by Werner Klemperer....A German JEW, who escaped Nazi Germany...
Somehow the irony is too good to savor for oneself.

I toast you with schnaps, and a bagel with lox and a schmear.

L'Chayim
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#7 Nov 8, 2013
Prost my friend...I used to live down the road from you in Rio Vista..
Tschuss...

Since: Jan 12

USA

#8 Nov 9, 2013
Cisco Kid wrote:
Neither the Iron Curtain nor the UN & EU occurred during WWII.
Yet all were a result of ww2 thus we can conclude the plan all along. After the iron curtain & wall (89) then end of the USSR (91) the EU was formally founded (93).

WW 1 & 2 were to reshape Europe and found the UN. To do this the iron curtain was needed. The people in those Soviet regions were cleansed to Siberia all the way until 1989.

Today the UN has 193 member states.

Since: Jan 12

USA

#9 Nov 9, 2013
cowboy wrote:
Herr Oberst Klink...
I don't get where you are going here... Maybe you should read a bit more about WW2 history...
The Iron Curtain, the UN came about AFTER WW2 and the EU didn't come into being until the 1990's...
No, I am not a Jew, I am a White Anglo Saxon Protestant.

Clearly you don't watch the same History Channel or read the same books i do because they show the whole story... If you did, you would know that WW2 in Europe was more about 'Lebensraum' or 'Living Room' and the jews were the scapegoat that Hitler used to focus all the blame for Germany's troubles on the Jews, never mind the fact that there were less than a million Jews in Germany, somewhere around 800,000...Now, I could spend all night on this, but what's the point?
I have been to Dachau..Have you???
I am not a professor or anything like that, but i am an 'Amataur' historian of Nazi Germany, so if you want to debate,'Let's Rock'...
Exactly.. "'Lebensraum' or 'Living Room'" yet only 800,000 Jews. The "living room" was to take Prussia. I've studied Prussia, have you?
Poland was part of Prussia and majority Protestant prior to the war. Today is 87% Catholic. The region was behind the iron curtain. The rest of the former Prussian region is now very atheist & secular after two generations behind the wall and having those peoples relocated to Siberia.
The war wasn't entirely about Jews. In Poland f.ex there was a large Jewish population however just as many Protestants died. The Jewish Germans were not Nazis, and neither were the Protestants.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Pola...

The historians always make ww2 about Jews and completely write out the Catholics and Protestants, which is what the war was actually about. They even put in laws to enforce this Jesuit written history. Catholic Europe was reshaped by the iron curtain.

Since: Nov 08

Chicago, IL

#10 Nov 9, 2013
Col Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.. "'Lebensraum' or 'Living Room'" yet only 800,000 Jews. The "living room" was to take Prussia. I've studied Prussia, have you?
Poland was part of Prussia and majority Protestant prior to the war. Today is 87% Catholic. The region was behind the iron curtain. The rest of the former Prussian region is now very atheist & secular after two generations behind the wall and having those peoples relocated to Siberia.
The war wasn't entirely about Jews. In Poland f.ex there was a large Jewish population however just as many Protestants died. The Jewish Germans were not Nazis, and neither were the Protestants.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Pola...
The historians always make ww2 about Jews and completely write out the Catholics and Protestants, which is what the war was actually about. They even put in laws to enforce this Jesuit written history. Catholic Europe was reshaped by the iron curtain.
If the war was about Catholic vs. Protestant as you say, why did the US enter the war seeing it has large Catholic and Protestant numbers? Wouldn't the US have wanted to sit out that war?

Since: Jan 12

USA

#11 Nov 9, 2013
Strength and Honor wrote:
If the war was about Catholic vs. Protestant as you say, why did the US enter the war seeing it has large Catholic and Protestant numbers? Wouldn't the US have wanted to sit out that war?
S&H -- this is a complicated answer as wars are. The Gov does not truthfully inform us what the real cause of wars are. The Americans had no interest in the war until Pearl Harbor. Many westerners were funding and giving support to the Nazi German war effort, not as individuals you see rather because they are knighted by the Vatican's empire. You have no doubt heard of IBM's role in ww2 Germany. But also George Bush's grandaddy Prescott, and the Rockefellers, were all found to have ties to Germany.
www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.sec...
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#12 Nov 9, 2013
Col Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
S&H -- this is a complicated answer as wars are. The Gov does not truthfully inform us what the real cause of wars are. The Americans had no interest in the war until Pearl Harbor. Many westerners were funding and giving support to the Nazi German war effort, not as individuals you see rather because they are knighted by the Vatican's empire. You have no doubt heard of IBM's role in ww2 Germany. But also George Bush's grandaddy Prescott, and the Rockefellers, were all found to have ties to Germany.
www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.sec...
Herr Oberst Klink...Does aluminum foil work as good as tin foil?, I reckon it's a little lighter anyhow.
You misunderstand America's apathy towards the war in Europe..After WW1, isolationism became popular with the American people, Americans did not want to send more young men off to fight and die in another European war.Everyone, especially the Europeans, like to call the US 'War Mongers', yet Europeans have been fighting each other since before the Roman Empire...
Americans were not sympathetic to Nazi Germany..True, some were, including Charles Lindberg, who, after the US declared war, wanted to join in, but the War Dept. told him to "Piss up a rope"...
So what if the Bush family has ties to Germany...SO DO I and I am Retired US Military...One of my Great Grandfather's served in the Kaisers Army, pre WW1...All three of his Sons fought for the US in WW2, 2 in the Pacific and one, SSGT Donald A Stricker, 8th Army Air Force was killed over the country his parents came from..I have his Gold Star picture on my wall...
The Guardian???? Shee-it......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 650,406
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Joe Fortuna 56,087
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 23 min ChristineM 445,925
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min trifecta1 971,806
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 31 min Rider on the Storm 3,734
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 37 min X Pendable 182,947
UK Phone Numbers for Fun 1 hr brits are pants 3
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 6 hr kobechi3 71
More from around the web