#29 Jul 25, 2013
Looking for a good washer and dryer
Vickie pink girl

United States

#30 Jul 31, 2013
Call channel 36.
Iarry wrote:
Central Kentucky Truck and Trailer sales
They arec located in richmond Kentucky 40475. Be aware they are scammers making their vehicles seem way nicer then what they are. I just drove 822 miles round trip today and did not get what i was told. They buy junk trucks and try to cover it up, way worse then one should in my opinion. the filler tube was not even connected to put fuel in the tank. I mean come on seriously, and then they try to lie and say the bed was never off the truck. When it had a gooseneck hole in the bed and the frame had no holes or trace of a gooseneck hitch. Not only am i out the money for the rental car time patience, i still do not have a new truck. I maybe in the wrong loacation with post if i am im sorry. I just wanted to warn my other ctd enthusiasts of what this place does
jennifer

United States

#31 Aug 1, 2013
Looking for a tresdmill. tryn to get in shspe before wedding. help!!
Patricia Booth-Thacker

Morehead, KY

#32 Aug 17, 2013
I am looking for a part time caregiver in the Winchester area. If anyone is interested, please private message me for details. Thanks!!!
linda stamper

Louisville, KY

#34 Sep 24, 2013
Good
Jodi Johnson

United States

#35 Oct 8, 2013
Couch and loveseat $200
[email protected]
patty foley

United States

#37 May 18, 2015
I am looking for a Holland Grill for sale. If you have one please contact me at 859-432-84233. Thanks. Ask for Patty and if I am not there leave your phone #.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Critical Eye 880,151
The Christian Atheist debate 4 min Critical Eye 3,974
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Michael 603,417
Best MTS Converter for Mac! (May '10) 58 min jesson815 5
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Stilgar Fifrawi 8,282
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Soon Armagedon Day 41,157
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Soon Armagedon Day 613,080
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr gentlepplpleaser 177,894
More from around the web