White women How did your husband find out about your afair with a black man

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mary

Hackensack, NJ

#1 Jan 8, 2013
My husband over heard me talking to my BFF about the man I was sneaking around with behind his back. He asked me when I got off the phone who I was talking about to my BFF. I questioned him asking why he was listening to my conversation. Turns out that my BFF called him because she was working on throwing me a surprise party. She was talking to him on his cell while I told him I was on the cell with her.

He took my phone from my hand; well I should say that he ripped it out of my hand and checked on the last number that called me. He took his cell and called my lover and my lover didn't answer the call. I was going to be heading out to the store so I stopped at the neighborhood mini mart to use their pay phone which is rare find these days in the age of cell phones.

I was lucky that he picked up the phone and told him of my husband's discovery and he was the one that tried to reach him asking him not to answer any calls from his cell phone or from mine because he has mine and I would not be the one calling. I told him I would get myself another phone and let him know that it was me. I bought one of those pay as you go phones and told him I would call him and text him letting know of my new number.

After purchasing my phone and activating it and notifying my lover, I headed for home with something for dinner.

I knew my husband was very pissed at me and when I walked thru the door, he greeted me two ways - one he took the hot pot of soup that was simmering on the stove and threw it at me. As I screamed in pain as the soup has been cooking for several hours and was extremely hot.

Second as I was curled into a ball on the kitchen floor in pain and could feel the blisters on my arms and legs, he stood over me with my phone and had found the pictures that my lover and I have been sending each other of our private parts.

He asked me who he was and where did I meet him and why did I stray from him. I told him that he pays no attention to me and that he goes out all the time to strip clubs and go-go bars and I let him do it. He said that "nothing" goes on at the clubs but I beg to differ.

Does he forget that I do his laundry and smell the *hores all over him-perfume-cigarettes and then the occasional lipstick on his clothing and not saying anything to him. He mentioned once to me that he doesn't want any of them and loves only me.

What a crock pot full of *hit - I wasn't born yesterday.

I took my suitcase and headed to my parent's vacant house with some of my clothes and the money I have been saving and got into my car and as I walked out the door I told him to go *uck himself.

He couldn't keep in touch with me because he had my phone and he didn't go to their house to see if I was there. He was banned from their home after an incident when he gave me a black eye and threw me down a flight of stairs.

He thinks that he is so smart - I have been having this affair for almost 6 years this is the first time he caught me because I was careless.

My lover and I sucked and *uck and spend every lunchtime together.

I was treated for burns and got large blisters on my chest and I was given meds including cream and I had the bills sent to my husband's insurance.

We divorced within the year. I am still seeing my black lover and I we have plans to move in together and possibly have a child. My husband's sperm count was always too low and he blamed me for not being able to conceive and it was him and not me.

I guess I'm glad that my husband found out because now I can have the black man that I love and crave and don't have to worry about being caught with him or kept from talking or seeing him whenever I wanted.

We will be celebrating 6 years together this year this year we can celebrate the proper way - going out for a nice dinner and then making love all night long.

Tell me your story ladies - I'd love to know what's going on in your life with your "secret lover" that doesn't have to be a secret anymore.
medicine man

Pleasanton, CA

#2 Jan 9, 2013
^ stirring up the old interracial pot again eh joan?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 9, 2013
Mary wrote:
My husband over heard me talking to my BFF about the man I was sneaking around with behind his back. He asked me when I got off the phone who I was talking about to my BFF. I questioned him asking why he was listening to my conversation. Turns out that my BFF called him because she was working on throwing me a surprise party. She was talking to him on his cell while I told him I was on the cell with her.
He took my phone from my hand; well I should say that he ripped it out of my hand and checked on the last number that called me. He took his cell and called my lover and my lover didn't answer the call. I was going to be heading out to the store so I stopped at the neighborhood mini mart to use their pay phone which is rare find these days in the age of cell phones.
I was lucky that he picked up the phone and told him of my husband's discovery and he was the one that tried to reach him asking him not to answer any calls from his cell phone or from mine because he has mine and I would not be the one calling. I told him I would get myself another phone and let him know that it was me. I bought one of those pay as you go phones and told him I would call him and text him letting know of my new number.
After purchasing my phone and activating it and notifying my lover, I headed for home with something for dinner.
I knew my husband was very pissed at me and when I walked thru the door, he greeted me two ways - one he took the hot pot of soup that was simmering on the stove and threw it at me. As I screamed in pain as the soup has been cooking for several hours and was extremely hot.
Second as I was curled into a ball on the kitchen floor in pain and could feel the blisters on my arms and legs, he stood over me with my phone and had found the pictures that my lover and I have been sending each other of our private parts.
He asked me who he was and where did I meet him and why did I stray from him. I told him that he pays no attention to me and that he goes out all the time to strip clubs and go-go bars and I let him do it. He said that "nothing" goes on at the clubs but I beg to differ.
Does he forget that I do his laundry and smell the *hores all over him-perfume-cigarettes and then the occasional lipstick on his clothing and not saying anything to him. He mentioned once to me that he doesn't want any of them and loves only me.
I took my suitcase and headed to my parent's vacant house with some of my clothes and the money I have been saving and got into my car and as I walked out the door I told him to go *uck himself.
He couldn't keep in touch with me because he had my phone and he didn't go to their house to see if I was there. He was banned from their home after an incident when he gave me a black eye and threw me down a flight of stairs.
He thinks that he is so smart - I have been having this affair for almost 6 years this is the first time he caught me because I was careless.
My lover and I sucked and *uck and spend every lunchtime together.
I was treated for burns and got large blisters on my chest and I was given meds including cream and I had the bills sent to my husband's insurance.
We divorced within the year. I am still seeing my black lover and I we have plans to move in together and possibly have a child. My husband's sperm count was always too low and he blamed me for not being able to conceive and it was him and not me.
I guess I'm glad that my husband found out because now I can have the black man that I love and crave and don't have to worry about being caught with him or kept from talking or seeing him whenever I wanted.
ha ha :) Mary ? a black racist fa****g is called Mary ? you have a d***ck, what makes you think your name is Mary ?
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#4 Jan 9, 2013
Mary wrote:

You are still trolling.

Still typing up the exact, same sex stories. Still typing up the exact, same tripe such as what you have been doing for a few years on Topix. Smh.

You are physically a grown adult. But, mentally, you have the mindset, mentality & maturity level of a little 3 year old child.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) "wonder" why other people view them as being so VERY stupid, simple, single minded, slow minded, weak minded & inferior.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#5 Jan 9, 2013
medicine man wrote:

Hi medicine man. How's it going? It's been awhile. Wishing you & your whole family a happy, safe & blessed New Year.

With all due respect, I don't think that "Joan" typed up the first post starting off this thread. "If" it was "Joan", she wouldn't have posted with the name of "Mary".

The poster who started off this thread, it's clearly the m.o. of Jim, from New Jersey.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#6 Jan 9, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha :) Mary ? a black racist fa****g is called Mary ? you have a d***ck, what makes you think your name is Mary ?

Lol. No doubt.

Hey andet, the poster who started off this thread, who has this m.o.?

Clearly, you, I & medicine man know who's back posting & trolling on Topix.
medicine man

Pleasanton, CA

#7 Jan 9, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Johnny. Doin' ok and you? My theory is that there never was a jim. She claims to be this old jewish broad from saddle brook nj named joan lipinski. Here's an old pic of her.
http://www.topix.com/album/detail/saddle-broo...
medicine man

Pleasanton, CA

#8 Jan 9, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
She also claims that jim was her black husband who died last year. But as we all know she is a compulsive liar, so you never know what to believe. One thing I can say about this loony tune...she never gives up!
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#9 Jan 10, 2013
medicine man wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Johnny. Doin' ok and you? My theory is that there never was a jim. She claims to be this old jewish broad from saddle brook nj named joan lipinski. Here's an old pic of her.
http://www.topix.com/album/detail/saddle-broo...

Very good to hear that you are doing well. I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking.

medicine man (Not to be confrontational), I must respectfully disagree with your point about Jim.

This is why I say this.--- When I first started posting on Topixs Top Stories forum back in mid January, 2008.--- I saw where this poster Jim, from New Jersey, ALREADY had typed up several of his threads. His threads with his usual interracial themed sex stories.

His usual sex stories where he typed up stuff portraying White women as being major, big time s---s. Him typing up stuff portraying White dudes as being verbally & physically abusive of White women.

Also, typing up stuff portraying White dudes as being users of alcohol & hard drugs.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#10 Jan 10, 2013
medicine man wrote:

Oh yes, I do remember that picture.

medicine man, if you'll notice, that picture was posted back in May, 2011.

That was RIGHT at the time that you, I, andet, NM Desert Rat, freebird_forever, Neo, White Guy & James were calling out Jim on his typing up his sick, disgusting sex stories.

Right afterwards, this "Joan" character came out.

Before May, 2011, this "Joan" character never existed.

So, I'm in total agreement with andet, NM Desert Rat, freebird_forever, Neo, White Guy & James.--- This "Joan" is yet another fictional character.

This Jim is an African American (Descendant of a black American slave) dude. He sounds like a gay dude. Probably an African American crossdresser or transsexual.

andet pointed this out.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#11 Jan 10, 2013
medicine man wrote:
<quoted text>never gives up!

Oh yeah. This troll is a physically grown person. But, mentally, it has the mindset & maturity level of a little child.

If this troll from New Jersey continues to troll in the manner which it has been for at least a few years on Topix. If I have some time, I'll continue to call "it" on its trolling.
medicine man

Pleasanton, CA

#12 Jan 10, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#13 Jan 10, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, women won't post something like this. i believe this is a black man.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#14 Jan 12, 2013
medicine man wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like "it" was just trolling the waters for sharks. It found them. It is obviously not in the mood for confrontation. Typical coward that "it" is.

medicine man, you are right on the mark about all of your points above about this troll from New Jersey.

Especially your point that "it" is a coward.

But, if you'd notice, that from July, 2011, whenever this troll from New Jersey would type up more of its sex stories.---
Clearly, when you, I & andet would call "it" on its posting & trolling, it wouldn't type up any follow up posts.

It would lay low for a few weeks. Then, type up a few more threads with its usual sex stories.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#15 Jan 12, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, women won't post something like this. i believe this is a black man.

andet, exactly.

When this troll from New Jersey, under its posting name of "Joan", typed up that really sick & disgusting thread. Where it told of a story of a White woman who was at a party for African American couples. Where "it" said that both the African American dudes & African American women relieved themselves on this White woman.

That the White woman was attracted & turned on by that.

Obviously, NO natural, real woman would EVER type up stuff like that.

andet, you even commented about that.

Clearly, this poster & troll from New Jersey is an African American (Descendant of a black American slave) dude.
Mary

Hackensack, NJ

#16 Jan 15, 2013
medicine man wrote:
What are you talking about Doctor or are you just a medicine man. Do you take all kinds of meds or to administer them??

I wouldn't want to know you as you appear to be so harsh.

Leave me alone as you didn't answer the question but you attacked this person named Joan. Get a grip.
shang guan rui en

Hangzhou, China

#17 Jan 15, 2013
What would a white man be doing married to a fat, ugly white woman? It just doesn't add up. Those are left to the bottom feeders (i.e. the black man).
Mary

Hackensack, NJ

#18 Jan 16, 2013
shang guan rui en wrote:
What would a white man be doing married to a fat, ugly white woman? It just doesn't add up. Those are left to the bottom feeders (i.e. the black man).
You make me sick. Black men are not bottom feeders. Remember this now and remember this always - you men who pass up on a white woman because she is heavy/fat/overweight are probably missing out on one of the nicest women you will ever want to meet.

They are loving and kind and look after their men better than the lean/skinny/scrawny ones anyway. Skinny Mini is so worried that if she eats a thimble full of food she will get fat and is more worried about how good she looks than how good a man will treat her. She thinks she has it all - maybe she has looks and has the right proportions but that's all she care about and that doesn't keep her warm at night or hold her when she's having a bad time.

Grow up people and stop being so stereo typical with your responses. White women are attracted to white men as well as black men but the black man will always treat her better. White women prefer black men yes but that doesn't mean she does not like the white man - it's a preference people not a way of putting down a white man.

And how does your response answer the question that the topic is asking "White women how did your husband find out about your affair with a black man?" It doesn't - stay on topic or find a new home or house preferably a dog house.
Mary

Hackensack, NJ

#19 Jan 16, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
When this troll from New Jersey, under its posting name of "Joan", typed up that really sick & disgusting thread. Where it told of a story of a White woman who was at a party for African American couples. Where "it" said that both the African American dudes & African American women relieved themselves on this White woman.
That the White woman was attracted & turned on by that.
Obviously, NO natural, real woman would EVER type up stuff like that.
andet, you even commented about that.
Clearly, this poster & troll from New Jersey is an African American (Descendant of a black American slave) dude.
You know this to be a fact about this troll?? This troll may be someone that you know smart mouth as she may have ways of saying these things.

Referring to this person as an "it" degrading and disgusting and I hope she will be back to defend herself.

Why don't you take a walk - in traffic and see what results you get.
Tanya

Oxnard, CA

#20 Oct 22, 2014
OMG!! I NEED A BIG BLACK MAN!!!! OMG! OMG. WHERE CAN I FIND A BIG HUGE INCREDIBLY HUGE BLACK MAN? omg...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min spinosaurus baryonyx 27,888
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min RiccardoFire 44,055
Russia to be #1 Non-GMO Food Exporter... 4 min andet1987 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Anthony MN 636,998
Play "end of the word" part 2 9 min andet1987 1,417
I never REALIZED........ 10 min Doctor REALITY 3
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 26 min DebraE 104,190
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 55 min Paul is dead 3,569
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr YOURMOTHERISINMYC... 968,649
More from around the web