Only born again Christians will go to...

Only born again Christians will go to heaven.

Created by Missionary Man on Mar 26, 2008

1,712 votes

Click on an option to vote

True

False

Undecided

First Prev
of 732
Next Last

“Be strong ...”

Since: Nov 10

...I whispered to my coffee

#15258 Jun 23, 2014
Roni Pershing wrote:
According to A.J. Miller only if you believe in him will you go to heaven:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ML2Oa4OigvoXX
According to spider man his spider sense is tingling
YtubeBibleProphe cy

Marietta, GA

#15259 Jun 24, 2014

*Bible verses ID Believers HERE during 7YR TRIBULATION ~

http://youtu.be/F09UUX3vha8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15260 Jun 29, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you or A.J. Miller prove that heaven exists? If not, why should anyone care?
I do not BELIEVE this guy is Jesus Christ to begin with...... It is astonishing how the guy claims to be Jesus Christ so BOLDLY......

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15261 Jun 29, 2014
A.J. Miller truly believes he is Jesus Christ:

“Free your mind”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#15262 Jul 24, 2014
What's the hold up on serving those people the koolaid already?!

crucifiedguy

“atheism is knowing the bible ”

Since: Jan 09

fictional hell

#15263 Oct 31, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. You think you're going to live here forever. Your old age is a distant future? lol. You'll be laying there in the gutter of human life asking "where did the last 60 yrs go, I was having so much fun, and now i can't stop this cancer?
You want us Christians to hurry and die so you can kling to whatever temporary party you got going on. I find that pathetic.
Selfish and pathetic.

I may be laying in the gutter but I'll be looking forward to your judgement day and my distant future . Where I'll continue to enjoy my life ,partying because the cancer of christianity will be eradicated . Then humans can truly advance to a more intelligent, civilized species .
I never said I wanted any one to die , I was only encouraging you to pursue your spirituality to its limit. Your faith should carry you to where you think your going .
Why would you judge me for what I will be doing after your god takes you where you think you want to go ?

“Be strong ...”

#15265 Nov 19, 2016
Suomynona1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And if John Wayne Gary was truly bonus again, he is in heaven and that means that God alone has a correctional institution. Repentance, Tuesday repentance is required. NOW go forward and SIN no more.
John 8:7 ISV... "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her."

And oh boy do you sin you lying toad
Doctor REALITY

Louisville, CO

#15266 Nov 19, 2016
A "christian" who's not a "born again christian" isn't a REAL christian ANYWAY....R they??
Just keepin' it..........REAL...4REAL.

“Be strong ...”

#15267 Nov 19, 2016
Doctor REALITY wrote:
A "christian" who's not a "born again christian" isn't a REAL christian ANYWAY....R they??
Just keepin' it..........REAL...4REAL.
Your Christian history is somewhat lacking. The Bac cult was "born" in the 19th century, so you are saying the Christians who founded Christianity were not Christian. Laughing at you.

crucifiedguy

“atheism is knowing the bible ”

Since: Jan 09

fictional hell

#15268 Nov 19, 2016
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>

John 8:7 ISV... "Let the person among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her."

I like being stoned . I don't think of sin such as a Christian does I don't think I've ever sinned .I don't do anything I wouldn't want done to me .But I don't give a fuck what anyone else does , as long as they don't do it to me . If you feel like a sinner , change your your life don't worry about mine ! I'm just saying ! Peace out

“Be strong ...”

#15269 Nov 20, 2016
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>

I like being stoned . I don't think of sin such as a Christian does I don't think I've ever sinned .I don't do anything I wouldn't want done to me .But I don't give a fuck what anyone else does , as long as they don't do it to me . If you feel like a sinner , change your your life don't worry about mine ! I'm just saying ! Peace out
Never been stoned, but feel free. Sin is a concept of religion, personally im more into humanity than getting excused being a T\/\//\T just for going to church once a week?

“Be strong ...”

#15273 Nov 20, 2016
Suomynona1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sin is an action that is or is felt to be highly reprehensible, often a serious shortcoming or fault.

Only immoral evil people reject the idea that they sin. These are called sociopaths.
Sin is a religious concept and you would not know morality if it sat on your face and farted

Sin : an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law.

When that divinity murdered the entire population of the world except a close buddy and about 50 million animals then you can keep him as your moral compass

When that divinity goes around killing children to teach the parents that he is a just and tolerant god then you can keep him as your moral compass.

“Be strong ...”

#15276 Nov 21, 2016
BonBon6489 wrote:
anyone have K iK? 21 fem here! K iK me on omegacuddles33
Hi DOC,

http://upandhumming.com/wp-content/uploads/20...

http://67.media.tumblr.com/24dbc606633ecbfef5...

“Be strong ...”

#15279 Nov 22, 2016
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes , most " christians " (and I use this term lightly) are just as repulsive as their buy bull .
Sin is what their god did when he killed during the flood isn't it ? I guess if you follow God's footsteps it's ok when you make something ,to destroy it even if it's alive,and it's not sinning .lol
Un fucking beleivable how gullible the conformed xstain fool is .

Can't really blame them for their ignorance and stupidity, they've been indoctrinated since before they knew how to p1ss without help. But once indoctrinated they are going to fkup their children's lives in the same way and for that they are fully responsible. And their children will do the same, it's almost a perpetual motion machine... Almost... But at least it beginning to run out of power... With the rise of the internet, readily available education and instant communication religion is going the same way as the dinosaur.
Bongo

Allentown, NJ

#15280 Nov 22, 2016
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey Chrissy !
look again

Clendenin, WV

#15283 Nov 22, 2016
SupaAFC wrote:
<quoted text>

Evolution is a fact moron, stop whining about it's terminology.

And the chunks of bible passages you just quoted: sorry, don't work with me. It's like preaching Jack and the Beanstalk.
Evolution is a fact.
Why are there still apes?
Sorry your THEORY doesn't work with me.
look again

Clendenin, WV

#15285 Nov 23, 2016
Catch5623 wrote:
any1 over 18 looking for freaky fun? K iK me on elisejanelle34 (im female)
Why don't you get a respectable job?

“Be strong ...”

#15286 Nov 23, 2016
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>

Agreed .....thank the Lord ! Hahahahahaha
Oh their god, did you really say that ?

“Be strong ...”

#15287 Nov 23, 2016
look again wrote:
<quoted text>

Evolution is a fact.
Why are there still apes?
Sorry your THEORY doesn't work with me.
What a stupid comment, same as saying if Christianity is true then why are there still jews?

Shows a complete misunderstanding of reality

“Be strong ...”

#15295 Nov 28, 2016
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>

lol ,Yes I just said that . I guess I should be taken out and stoned !
Hell yeah!
;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 732
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min Hypocrite watch 88,502
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min The Ragin Pagan 703,822
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 49 min Redeemed Jersey P... 996,556
Are women from USA scared of marriage? 2 hr stupdwmen 20
Are Ukraine women naturally prideful? 2 hr stupdwmen 4
I'm making a dating blog. Any advice? 2 hr stupdwmen 3
Why are women from USA prefer casual dating ove... 2 hr stupdwmen 3