Only born again Christians will go to...

Only born again Christians will go to heaven.

Created by Missionary Man on Mar 26, 2008

1,712 votes

Click on an option to vote

True

False

Undecided

andet1987

Chicago, IL

#15243 Apr 14, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Kill everyone who doesn't believe the same way you do. If you can't kill them, then condemn them. Believe anything your preacher tells you to believe.
now i know why the mass murder of Jews, right ?
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#15244 Apr 14, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's because we love that look on your face when you realize you are all dressed up and there is no where to go!!
Nowhere to go? Hmmm.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#15245 Apr 14, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Kill everyone who doesn't believe the same way you do. If you can't kill them, then condemn them. Believe anything your preacher tells you to believe.
That's the future atheist movement talking... you guys are frightingly fanatic. It's only a matter of time and you'll be forcing us to comply with ideology.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#15246 Apr 14, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the future atheist movement talking... you guys are frightingly fanatic. It's only a matter of time and you'll be forcing us to comply with ideology.
no, that will not happen. i have read that atheists won't kill for atheism. btw, i am a believer.:)

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#15247 Apr 15, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly which ideology would the person un afflicted by theism insist you comply with?

You arre thinking of humanism as an atheist ideology, aren't you?

“Free your mind”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#15248 Apr 17, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection. Esp. since recent US laws have been heavily influenced by your religion and the right wing gov't officials paid off by the extremist lobbyists, i.e. DOMA, DODT, etc. It took two decades to overturn those two unconstitutional laws. And in the secular democratic republic of the US no less! But you are afraid of atheists? Why? Afraid we might actually enact that "more perfect union" mentioned in the preamble by pushing for return to completely constitutional secular law and the same rights for all individual citizens? No, we don't play that groupthink, fascist BS.

Ok, I'll speak for myself.....I don't play that crap. Individual rights for all and separation of church and state are the cornerstones to our republic. We've been forced to bow to your religious ideology far too long; so long in fact, that you Christians think you are entitled to run this country based on your religious text! Talk about frightening fanatics....look at the Tea party and other right wing religious extremists in this country. That's who you should be afraid of, the treasonous leeches, not those fighting to uphold individual rights, esp over corporate personhood which is in fact Fascism.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#15249 Apr 18, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
now i know why the mass murder of Jews, right ?
And the crusades, inquisitions and witch burnings. Not to mention the brutal murder of Hypatia
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#15250 Apr 18, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
And the crusades, inquisitions and witch burnings. Not to mention the brutal murder of Hypatia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hypatia_%28...

why are old paintings including Jesus Christ, depict them as white people ?

#15251 Apr 18, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hypatia_%28...
why are old paintings including Jesus Christ, depict them as white people ?
The paintings you are looking at are either not old enough or not new enough.

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#15252 Apr 18, 2014
WakerUpper wrote:
God has ALWAYS been - it is mankind (us) who have, as usual, twisted things around to try to suit our own agenda and lifestyles. And guess what? That will work for you right now - because you have been successfully brainwashed by satan. But God is being patient so as to allow us to choose on our own free will to follow Him and His Word (Bible). And once He gets ready to return to this planet for judgement, there are no more second chances. You will be judged as you are right where you stand.
Forget the catholic "church" - the methodists, buddhists, mormons, red letter (so called) Christians, etc. Those "religions" are ALL manmade and tweaked to suit MANKIND'S agenda - not God's. If you truly want the truth - get your head into the Holy Bible. NOT the NIV or any of the other false and idolatrous secular book that has been written/twisted by secular mere man - but the HOLY BIBLE also known as the 1611 Authorized King James BIBLE. <---- NOT "version" as society and satan have brainwashed us into referring to it as - but the Holy BIBLE - God's WORD - the truth.
Are you a royalist? What makes King James so special? Besides his commissioning a translation that upholds absolute monarchy that is....
YTubeNews

Marietta, GA

#15253 Apr 18, 2014

1st BLOOD Moon (April 2014)--- ANTICHRIST (May)

http://youtu.be/AJYz_gScisA

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#15254 Apr 18, 2014
YTubeNews wrote:
So the Israeli gov't is conspiring with the antichrist, the Pope, is the claim you are touting? That kind of crap is what got Hitler started. No wonder all the white supremacists are running around starting crap right now, hollering "heil Hitler" after getting arrested. What would the reaction have been if they had hollered "Allahu akbar?" "God is great?" You conspiracy theorists have blood on your hands for spreading this crap; I hope you realize that before it's too late.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#15255 Apr 18, 2014
YTubeNews wrote:
Nuts are a dime a dozen, son.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15256 Jun 21, 2014
According to A.J. Miller only if you believe in him will you go to heaven:

#15257 Jun 21, 2014
Roni Pershing wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ML2Oa4OigvoXX
Can you or A.J. Miller prove that heaven exists? If not, why should anyone care?

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#15258 Jun 23, 2014
Roni Pershing wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ML2Oa4OigvoXX
According to spider man his spider sense is tingling
YtubeBibleProphe cy

Marietta, GA

#15259 Jun 24, 2014

*Bible verses ID Believers HERE during 7YR TRIBULATION ~

http://youtu.be/F09UUX3vha8

Location hidden

#15260 Jun 29, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you or A.J. Miller prove that heaven exists? If not, why should anyone care?
I do not BELIEVE this guy is Jesus Christ to begin with...... It is astonishing how the guy claims to be Jesus Christ so BOLDLY......

Location hidden

#15261 Jun 29, 2014
A.J. Miller truly believes he is Jesus Christ:

“Free your mind”

Location hidden

#15262 Jul 24, 2014
What's the hold up on serving those people the koolaid already?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Dr Banonator 55,956
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min RoSesz 649,803
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 8 min Danielle 171
Black gay brothers drop your BBM pins 8 min from uk 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Toby 972,384
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 43 min Toby 106,052
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 44,924
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web