The Return Of The Real Brother Banne...

The Return Of The Real Brother Banned From Twitter

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Nov 13

United States

#1 Nov 14, 2013
Real Brother here. Play Resumes. Guess who's Back? I was destroying Racists on Twitter and they couldn't stand it. Whites are really dumb and they've fallen 50 years behind Blacks & Asians. Obama's election was simply a culmination of the Civil Rights movement which has been a rousing success. Of course they tried to destroy the President but they couldn't touch him so they started killing people trying to take down the entire Govt. in hopes of creating enough anarchy to get him to resign or to force us as Blacks to simply had Obama over. Of course that ain't happening. So the least they could do was ban the Blacks who were illustrating how dumb and stupid White people are and that as usual starts with me. So I was banned. Its too bad cause I was destroying them. So I'm back and I'm grateful that there is a forum for a Real Brother. TKCAL

Since: Nov 13

United States

#2 Nov 14, 2013
Not sure if you can post links but if you can this is a more detailed post of why Twitter is doing what they're doing.

RB v. The Death of Twitter http://rbradioshow.blogspot.com/2013/11/rb-v-...

TKCAL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 6 min Johnny 19
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min Scientistalways 37,091
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 988,532
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min Rosesz 688,777
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 29 min My opinion 6,549
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr oneear69 121,925
___End Time ISRAEL -- 2017 FOREWARNINGS___ 2 hr oneear69 2
More from around the web