Concert ticket purchase help

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#1 Feb 23, 2013
I used to buy my tickets at a box office in town, but they dont have tickets for the concert I'm planning on attending.

I found multiple online sites, but i'm confused about some things. First of all how do you know if they are legitimate?
The second question is that there seems to be very little rhyme and reason for the pricing structure. For instance I found tickets on the main floor, row 4, for $485 bucks and just below that a couple spots i found tickets in row 24 on the main floor for $500 bucks. It doesnt really make sense.

If anyone can help me out with understanding this, i would appreciate the help..........

Thanks in advance..........

#2 Feb 23, 2013
I should add that those tickets I found were main floor center in both instances. There are also main floor right and main floor left.

There are even tickets for main floor right and left quite a bit farther back then row 4 for quite a bit more money (hundreds and hundreds more).

Again I appreciate any help..........
Keri

Kemp, TX

#3 Feb 28, 2013
t could be someone bought a large amount of the tickets & are selling them at their desired price. I just ordered tickets 2 times to NBA game great sect row b, when i got them they were row a same seat numbers. I figured someone selling season tickets at a price they felt worthy. Hope this helps!

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Thanks Keri..........

So maybe they're just brokers selling for individuals, who are naming their own price and then taking a cut.

Now how do I know they are legitimate? I've found about 4 of these sites. None of them have addresses listed or even phone numbers. They basically want your info and you have to trust them from what i can tell..........

Whats weird is I cant even get the tickets from ticketmaster or stub hub..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min True Truth 795,011
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min AussieBobby 267,399
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 33 min quilterqueen 1,323
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 48 min marge 567,958
http://www.muscatmassage-service.com/ call us ... 52 min hamili 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Black Thunder 42 607,172
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr andet1987 5,327
Scientific proof for God's existence 2 hr BRAIN STORM 543
More from around the web