Netanyahu Should Be Sent To Internati...

Netanyahu Should Be Sent To International Criminal Court

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

The Truth

Wasaga Beach, Canada

#1 Aug 8, 2014
Apparently the land stolen during the years 1947-48 at the expense of over 700,000 people is not enough for Israel. They continue to steal more land under the guise of 'settlements' which are nothing more then an example of blatant imperialism on Israels part. These actions are condemned by the UN so why are they allowed to continue to dispossess more people of their homes and many of their lives?
Update : To be honest, I expected these uninformed responses from the mindless rabble.

A point that has been made is that Arab countries control a much larger portion of the middle east. This is certainly true, however, in order for Israel to have their portion of the Middle East over 700,000 people (that was 90% of the population of the area at the time) had to be removed and forced into refugee camps or killed by Jewish terrorist groups such as the Stern gang. Using this logic I could claim 1% of US land for <insert religious group here whose only claim to the land is that their God supposedly said they could have it at some time> (at the expense of say, I don't know, 100,000 people) and this would be ok because the other 99% still belongs to the US? I didn't think so.
Update 2: And also I am not a muslim, I currently reside in Australia and follow no religion.
Update 3: And Theodore, it is Israel who does most of the bombing, with equipment supplied by the US.
Update 4: "In November 1947 the United Nations ordered the partition of Palestine into a Jewish state and an "Arab" state"

The land was not the UNs or Britains to give away (Britain actually tried to repel many Jewish immigrants at the time and Jewish terrorrist groups reacted by blowing up the King David Hotel) the land belonged to those who had lived their for generations and made homes and families on that land. Also, when the UN voted on this issue it was just after the holocaust and their was (rightfully) a lot of sympathy for the Jews at the time and most nations that voted could not care less about the rightful Arab owners.

"The Arab powers of the Middle East rejected the partition plan"

Of course they did, it was their land being taken.

"Funny no such people such as Palestinians named"

The people called the Palestinians are characterised as the refugees created by Israel.
Update 5: "It is a tragedy of history that old refugees make new refugees. I do not know why we Jews did this tragedy - but it happened" - Shlomo Green upon learning his home in Israel was stolen from a Palestinian family in 1948.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min pusherman 968,839
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min MUQ2 29,388
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 23 min MUQ2 44,236
Fedz Pimp Poison Meat - Don't Buy 31 min Hiddn Numbrz 1
Massage 59 min Alfie Harris 1
does any kids want to be completely naked for 2... 1 hr girls united states 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr X Pendable 181,927
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 5 hr Johnny 3,700
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Rosesz 637,823
More from around the web