Wanting to move to Greenville need some information please.

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Oct 13

Anderson, SC

#1 Oct 3, 2013
Got a family of 4 want to move from Anderson area to Greenville. The reason for the move is to find better work, more activity for the kids to find more adult activities. I need information on some of the job markets. I am currently a detention officer for the Anderson city police Department where I have worked for the past six years. I also have a military background. Looking for good neighborhood for 3 kids 1 teen and 2 preteens. Do not want directly in the city want to be able to enjoy the country life a little as well. I also need some information on grade school and middle school for the kids. I know I am asking a lot but this is a big deal for us. So if someone can lead me in the right direction I sure would appreciate it. If there are some web sites I could go on or anything else I could do to get started with my search to move to Greenville. Thanks in advance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min dirty white boy- 765,128
What Is The New World Order? 17 min Ebola Kills Everyone 6
NWO...New And Terrible Masters 25 min Marty Fong 9
Leviathan 666....Started On November 23, 2014 27 min Marty Fong 7
A Message To All Americans 29 min Marty Fong 6
President Obama Seals The Fate Of Americans 30 min Marty Fong 31
Letter Sent To NC Official From Chinaman 31 min Marty Fong 16
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr atemcowboy 555,081
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr AussieBobby 263,625
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Black Thunder 42 603,706
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 15 hr Ayyan 1,187

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE