Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#144 Aug 29, 2013
LOL
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#145 Nov 4, 2013
now let's get one thing straight. this forum headline is bullshit as girls obviously do like indian guys as you can see their population speaks in volumes.lets get specific now if we are talking 'white girls' who really gives a fuck! as white girls would never be accepted in indian culture and you all KNOW THAT!TRUTH HURTS!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#146 Nov 4, 2013
and white girls cant sustain a relationship as their divorce rates speaks loud and clear! monogamy and cracker don't go together in one sentence.whites are infidels and going extinct.
jessica

Denver, CO

#147 Dec 22, 2013
I think Indian men are hot, even the nerdy ones. The guys I have met seem to be shy and or just want to talk dirty. I don't feel they are interested in white women for real relationships. I would love to meet a nice Indian man but is seems tough for a nice white girl.
jessica

Denver, CO

#148 Dec 22, 2013
I think Indian men are hot, even the nerdy ones. Unfortunately, the ones have met are shy and only seem to be interested in talking dirty. I am a nice white girl and would love to meet and Indian man for a real relationship.
iamanatheist

Jalandhar, India

#150 Feb 17, 2014
jessica wrote:
I think Indian men are hot, even the nerdy ones. Unfortunately, the ones have met are shy and only seem to be interested in talking dirty. I am a nice white girl and would love to meet and Indian man for a real relationship.
Oh
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#151 Feb 17, 2014
Well.....if I were a gal(lol)...I'd be kinda' leery of a dude who thinks cows and rats are their deceased loved-ones reincarnate. lol.
anon

Ryde, Australia

#152 Apr 24, 2014
It's a looks thing. Generally speaking Indian men are not blessed with good looks (not always the case). It's just the way it is.
ProudIndian

Roztoky, Czech Republic

#158 May 22, 2014
Race mixing is wrong. Stay with your own kind when it comes to dating and marriage, fuck whoever you want as long as you keep the semen out her vagina! The Western Whites love to create stupid dumbshit stereotypes about Indian guys that make no sense (ex. rape or terrorism which is mostly done by MUSLIMS) and the mysoginistic nerdy awkward small dick one (which makes no sense either). THIS POST WAS MADE BY SOME WHITE TROLL, WHO WONDERED WHY 95% of INDIAN WOMEN TURNED HIM DOWN FOR A MAN OF THEIR OWN RACE, BY THEIR OWN CHOICE, DUE TO PRIDE IN THEIR HERITAGE! You whites are keep talking about white pride and keeping your women away from us, OUR WOMEN SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM YOU TOO!
ProudIndian

Roztoky, Czech Republic

#160 May 22, 2014
slade wrote:
haha despite wot the title says, wot it reli meant was why WHITE girls dont like to date indian men which is misleading becuase have ne of u fools ever thought that the vast majority of indian men dont want white women?. is that such a unthinkable reality? i myself wud only get with a white girl to fuck herr.
This post was obviously made by some white troll trying to ridicule Indian guys because some Indian women told him they don't date white guys. Haters gonna hate, whiteys gonna whine!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#163 May 26, 2014
ProudIndian wrote:
Race mixing is wrong. Stay with your own kind when it comes to dating and marriage, fuck whoever you want as long as you keep the semen out her vagina! The Western Whites love to create stupid dumbshit stereotypes about Indian guys that make no sense (ex. rape or terrorism which is mostly done by MUSLIMS) and the mysoginistic nerdy awkward small dick one (which makes no sense either). THIS POST WAS MADE BY SOME WHITE TROLL, WHO WONDERED WHY 95% of INDIAN WOMEN TURNED HIM DOWN FOR A MAN OF THEIR OWN RACE, BY THEIR OWN CHOICE, DUE TO PRIDE IN THEIR HERITAGE! You whites are keep talking about white pride and keeping your women away from us, OUR WOMEN SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM YOU TOO!
our women do stay away from white cancerous leeches. white race is declining .IndiA has the 2nd biggest population which is second to china
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#164 May 26, 2014
ProudIndian wrote:
<quoted text>
This post was obviously made by some white troll trying to ridicule Indian guys because some Indian women told him they don't date white guys. Haters gonna hate, whiteys gonna whine!
that's true.and the fact is whites are cultureless and have no similarities with our race whatsoever.whites are devils
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#165 May 26, 2014
ive also noticed white men have been always putting indian men down any way possible, im sure any idiot can figure this one out .whites should be boycotted.from what i see whites are segregated by all races in Canada.everyone has their own ethnic area in Vancouver bc and doesn't want anything to do with white people. whites are hereditary to cancer.nobody is willing o pollute their gees with recessive traits .
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#166 May 26, 2014
to typo) whites are illegal in north America and should be deported back to Europe.
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#168 May 26, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Well.....if I were a gal(lol)...I'd be kinda' leery of a dude who thinks cows and rats are their deceased loved-ones reincarnate. lol.
by the way learn and read up on history your white discusting race are gutter rats who are the scum who have no identity and don't belong here.rats carry diseases so do whites neanderturds you have something in common
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#170 May 26, 2014
guy12345 wrote:
I was at a coffee shop and started talking to this girl for nearly half an hour. The conversation was going really good, we got know each other, shared interest etc etc...but when it came to asking her out, I got this response "sorry I don't date indian guys". Literally...Whats the problem with us east indian guys? And why is the dating scene that much harder for us.
I look pretty good, girls approach me give me numbers etc, but never had a girl go crazy over me like they do for white/oriental/black/or hispanic guys. And I've seen avg looking guys of all other races being chased by beautiful women, why not the same for east indian guys? What gives?
Why would any woman in their right state of mind want to date someone who believes that cows and rats are GODS, or their deceased loved ones reincarnated??? Get your eyes into the HOLY BIBLE, BROTHER, and discover the REAL God who created you, and gave His life 4 YOU at the Holy Cross of Calvary, BROTHER. Just keepin' it REAL, BROTHER.
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#173 Jul 7, 2014
TRUUUTH wrote:
ACTUALLY THE ABOVE POST IS WRITTEN BY A LOSER WHITE TROLL... WHO'S BEEN DUMPED BY iNDIAN MEN FOR A WOMEN OF COLOR!
THESE WHITE TROLLS ARE ALL OVER THE NET, TRY TO DEMEAN ANY ASIAN/ INDIAN GUYS, WHO THEY FEEL ARE A THREAT AND A COMPETITION WHEN GOING OUT FOR A COLORED WOMEN.
IT IS A FACT THAT, MANY WOMEN LIKES A LITTLE COLOR IN THEIR MEN, WHICH MAKES THEM HOT AND SEXY.
BUT THESE LOSER WHITE TROLLS WOULD DO ANYTHING, WILL EVEN GO EXTRA LENGTH TO PRETEND TO BE AN INDIAN AND WRITE BS ABOUT US, JUST BECAUSE THEY WANNA UNDERMINE AND JEALOUS OF US!!
F8ING LOSER NEEDS TO GET A LIFE!!
that's true funny thing is whites are the ones going extinct not our people LOL! another thing is whites have the highest divorce rates are infidels are also looked down as infidels by middle east as whites are the least monogamous race which are alimony golddiggers,their culture is inevitable and a formality to divorce within 2 years for money they never earned.also whites are hereditary to cancer and all other various abnormalities ,they are dying everyday from sickness they exhaust healthcare in Canada and America and are high numbers of kemotherapy patients.the very foundation of whites arriving illegally to the Americas brought sickness. how do you suppose the native Indians died of small pox in blankets.my suggestion is stay the hell away from them if you want to sustain keeping your religion culture and family tree because whites are a melanoma germbag going extinct.
Richard

Oakville, Canada

#174 Oct 8, 2014
It mainly has to do with the stereotypes of east indian males being weak , funny accent, smell bad. Indians donot appear very much in pop culture unless they are typecast. Example apu from simpsons. Its a litlle better for indians born in north america but we are still at the bottom of the scale. A white woman would prefer to date a white or black man
Free Bird

Oshawa, Canada

#175 Oct 16, 2014
I am Latina .I think Indian guys have great values. They have large family and family is their first priority. When they look for girls, they are looking for wife material. Divorce rates are also very low as communities always helps the marriage. Many of them are very well educated and come from hardworking backgrounds.I like Indian guys.I have never had any Indian guy show my interest? Why? I dont know
well

Sammamish, WA

#177 Dec 3, 2014
guy12345 wrote:
I was at a coffee shop and started talking to this girl for nearly half an hour. The conversation was going really good, we got know each other, shared interest etc etc...but when it came to asking her out, I got this response "sorry I don't date indian guys". Literally...Whats the problem with us east indian guys? And why is the dating scene that much harder for us.
I look pretty good, girls approach me give me numbers etc, but never had a girl go crazy over me like they do for white/oriental/black/or hispanic guys. And I've seen avg looking guys of all other races being chased by beautiful women, why not the same for east indian guys? What gives?
Simple, they are not serious dater, Indians normally have marriage decided by parents, so their dating are just playing games with you. I am just dumped by an handsome Indian guy after several night stand, that guy already has a lot of ex-girlfriend without marriage or kids. They think it is moral to constantly change girl friend but immoral to divorce. I am so regretted that I didn't read other's blog about indian guys especially east indian guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min Rosa_Winkel 610,073
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Paul Porter1 818,776
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 579,648
How to Recover Deleted Messages from iPhone wit... (May '13) 12 min Tomshanker 60
Caucasians are Neanderthal-Sapien hybrids. (Oct '07) 19 min thewordofme 170
Will Satan, fallen demons, and lost human be i... 35 min Doctor REALITY 9
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 41 min Tony17 2,086
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WelbyMD 270,224
More from around the web