How come girls don't like to date eas...
north east indian

“NortHwestIndiaN (east indian)”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#115 Oct 29, 2012
_Muad_ Dib _ wrote:
<quoted text>
You will fall under the sword of the mightiest , nothing will change this fate you will receive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =y0ULbmXqOeMXX
your a NuT! and you all are sinners and desrve to die there is someone using the same name north east indian on this blog its one of you stupid honkys as for you youwill be condemned in hell you are the great deceiver an edomite stay the hell away from our people or i will make you regret your final existence with 8 rounds in your stinky white ass!dirty discusting culture emulator you people have nothing no life no morals no empathy no manners no futurE!
north east indian

Location hidden

#116 Oct 29, 2012
deserve) i mean iT! you are on serious tread with allot of backgrounds that want you DeaD! theres no place for you in our society our countries you dont belong here!
north east indian

Location hidden

#117 Oct 29, 2012
_Muad_ Dib _ wrote:
<quoted text>
You will fall under the sword of the mightiest , nothing will change this fate you will receive.
wha sword dont bring a sword to a nucleaR waR' cuz this aint the past..........
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#118 Nov 4, 2012
north east indian wrote:
deserve) i mean iT! you are on serious tread with allot of backgrounds that want you DeaD! theres no place for you in our society our countries you dont belong here!
Everyone wants you dead you sick brown dot diseased infected homo....all your posts are bitter enraged racial bullshit.....white people must of beaten your azz over and over again after school growing up you friggin coward.....LMFAO
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#119 Nov 4, 2012
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>your a NuT! and you all are sinners and desrve to die there is someone using the same name north east indian on this blog its one of you stupid honkys as for you youwill be condemned in hell you are the great deceiver an edomite stay the hell away from our people or i will make you regret your final existence with 8 rounds in your stinky white ass!dirty discusting culture emulator you people have nothing no life no morals no empathy no manners no futurE!
You are a little weasel coward you punk.....must be a brown dot indian thing you pussbag....LMFAO
north east indian

Location hidden

#121 Nov 4, 2012
_Muad_ Dib _ wrote:
<quoted text>
you will fall with a penis in your mouth UgLY gerM bacterial fungi diseasE!
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#122 Nov 4, 2012
north east indian wrote:
<quoted text>you will fall with a penis in your mouth UgLY gerM bacterial fungi diseasE!
You love having a big fat penis in your mouth shooting a load ya spermbag homo.....LMFAO
bahaha girk

Winnipeg, Canada

#123 Jan 26, 2013
east indians are either traditional or pigs in my mind! they either want you to cook and clean or lay on your back. honestly you jus grose me out and most of you are stinky.. not attractive at all.
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#125 Feb 8, 2013
bahaha girk wrote:
east indians are either traditional or pigs in my mind! they either want you to cook and clean or lay on your back. honestly you jus grose me out and most of you are stinky.. not attractive at all.
You got that right, they never take baths or showers, they always smell like nasty shit, and I heard they got 2 inch little peckers, and you can never trust a brown dot azzhole, they lie through their teeth at all times......very good post of yours sweetheart....
Ryan

Ardsley, NY

#128 Feb 18, 2013
Pls don't be fooled by my name. I am an East Indian, catholic & hence the name.. I have been here for 8 yrs now & have been dating American women, which has been a great experience. There are a lot of American women who love East Indian men but are hard to find.. Just like all you guys I love Caucasian women.

Few things I would like to note ..
1. Be in shape and physically active.
2. Hygiene is very important.
3. Dress well & trendy.
4. Make sure you smell good & not of curry :)
5. Be respectful, I know Caucasian women are very attractive, but learn to look beyond the looks, they want a man who is interested in them & not just their body..
6. Be open minded & adventurous ..

American women love the Indian culture but they find it hard to find an East Indian man who is open minded, genuine & blends well into the American culture. I think it's a 2 way street..
Ryan

Ardsley, NY

#129 Feb 18, 2013
Cassandra wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea im attracted to Indian guys to and shes^ right they are very shy.
Yes, I agree.. We Indian guys are shy (not all though ;)) that's because a lot of us are here on scholarships & job transfers, which says are ambitious & career oriented lot.. We have been so much into our books that we lack the social skills & hence shy. But if you find and Indian guy you are attracted to & is shy, give him a little push & he'll open up.. We are shy but nice when u get to know us..:)
Ryan

Ardsley, NY

#130 Feb 18, 2013
alm1215 wrote:
i love indian guys, i have dated two and i have dated a few americans and the americans i experienced with only talked about sex and only tried to have sex but the indians or actually any guy thats not raised in the u.s has been very respectful towards me and hasnt tried to take me home after one date. thats just my experience dating lately
Thx! Appreciate your post .. There are a lot of nice, respectful Indian guys who love caucasian women..
sam the indian

Richardson, TX

#133 Jun 16, 2013
man thats funny beacues u women r misses out bad we preetty much look like blacks just with differnt looks cus., we arnt blk so yeah
raja the greasy indian

UK

#136 Aug 26, 2013
Yeah its hard for us to get girls. I think this is due to a number of factors. 1. In school, indians are more study focused than sport focused. Thus we get no interest from girls, who like sporty boys . 2. Our culture and religion is sexually repressive. Therefore we are not brought up to be as sexually open or communicate with the opposite sex as whites are. 3. Racism. Unfortunately, we Indians are targeted by racists. I think unlike other races, we tend to start kissing ass whereas Arabs stand up against racism. This submissive attitude makes us less attractive.
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#139 Aug 29, 2013
white bottomfeeding trash are the scourge of the planet and are broke as a jokejust look at their colonial history and what they looted from 90% of the globe icluding idia they stole from yet they still are poverty white scum of scavegers with the most highest crime rate.white men are inferior and havne penis envy ad dick rage! they are mainly all gay and their women become dykes.whites are not self sufficient they are dumb thats why they complain all the time about cost of living when chinese, koreans, and east indians are buying properties businesses assets stocks bonds etc.whites are a failure because they dont have a good job because of their lack of iq and knowledge. thats why they are poverty.if whites were so smart then how come india had the first university in the world?Takhashila university located northwest region of india.
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#140 Aug 29, 2013
including,india,have,and typo) whites will ALWAYS be jealous and envious of those of color and excel in careers self employment etc.
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#141 Aug 29, 2013
bahaha girk wrote:
the only race which looks and resemble as well has a lifestyle of a pig is you people just look at your pigmentation bitcH!you rednecks look like swines!quit blaming your flaws on others which it doesnt associate to fool!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#142 Aug 29, 2013
_Muad_ Dib _ wrote:
<quoted text>
you wll get tea bagged with a dick in your ass by your own people queer boy!
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#143 Aug 29, 2013
have fun jealous crackers in cultivating your own ignorance,this is the low level mentallities which push non-whites in harming you.....

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#144 Aug 29, 2013
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Robert F 989,923
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 690,638
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 39 min Trump 2020 42,613
Did you know there are wolves in West Virginia (Mar '11) 1 hr Paul McCartney is... 47
Are your Topix comments helping...or hurting ot... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 6
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 8 hr Big Al 662
Poll What's the most exotic/hottest mixed race group? (Jan '13) 14 hr Doctor REALITY 23
More from around the web