How come girls don't like to date east indian guys?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of127
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 09

Temple City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

I was at a coffee shop and started talking to this girl for nearly half an hour. The conversation was going really good, we got know each other, shared interest etc etc...but when it came to asking her out, I got this response "sorry I don't date indian guys". Literally...Whats the problem with us east indian guys? And why is the dating scene that much harder for us.

I look pretty good, girls approach me give me numbers etc, but never had a girl go crazy over me like they do for white/oriental/black/or hispanic guys. And I've seen avg looking guys of all other races being chased by beautiful women, why not the same for east indian guys? What gives?

Since: Dec 09

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Judged:

No idea. Do you smell like curry?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

Judged:

guy12345 wrote:
I was at a coffee shop and started talking to this girl for nearly half an hour. The conversation was going really good, we got know each other, shared interest etc etc...but when it came to asking her out, I got this response "sorry I don't date indian guys". Literally...Whats the problem with us east indian guys? And why is the dating scene that much harder for us.
I look pretty good, girls approach me give me numbers etc, but never had a girl go crazy over me like they do for white/oriental/black/or hispanic guys. And I've seen avg looking guys of all other races being chased by beautiful women, why not the same for east indian guys? What gives?
I live in a very east indian/asian area of new jersey and i love indian guys but they can be shy!Also it can go the other way around some seem to think white women are sex playthings and nothing more. Im a practising hindu and i just want to meet an indian guy who will be respectful and kind.Where are you Jaaneman? If you are truly interested in dating white or american women....look for someone with a beautiful heart and the rest will come.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

Judged:

LOOK this seems to be a problem on both ends. Many american women are cruel and narrow minded. Im a practising hindu, blonde white woman and i cant meet a decent indian guy! They are either too shy to talk to me because of their culture or just want to bang!Where are the gentlemen? On behalf of my country i formally apollogize for the stuck up brats whom have mis treated the beautiful hindustani men coming into this country to live and work or attend university.Maaf Karna. Shukriya.
BooBear

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

Judged:

Because due to a recent poll by "Manswers" You guys have the smallest dicks in the world!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

Judged:

BooBear wrote:
Because due to a recent poll by "Manswers" You guys have the smallest dicks in the world!!!
CORRECTION...INDIAN GUYS ARE HUNG...WHY DO YOU AND OTHERS KEEP PERPETUATING SUCH A RUMOR????
IVE DATED A FEW IN THE RECENT PAST AND THEY WERE BETTER HUNG THAN ANY WHITE GUY I EVER DATED....
The Answer

Milan, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

Judged:

As a good looking Indian guy, I find that most women, more so white women, do not want to date me, but they want to have sex with me. The reason is simple. They think I will definitely end up marrying an Indian girl- no thank you. Give it some time guy12345 and this preconception will fade away because I know women are intelligent enough to figure it out.

Poobear, there is no point having a big dick when your face looks like your arse.
jen

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Judged:

Sam Clause wrote:
No idea. Do you smell like curry?
Because we prefer black men over indians
carmen

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Judged:

I for one like Indians but detest men from other middle east countries who consider women property. Their mindset is that women should stay home, raise babies and keep their mouth shut, all the while walking 50 paces behind him....give me a shovel so I can hit them in the back of their heads as I walk behind them.
izzie

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2010

Judged:

jen wrote:
<quoted text>
Because 'you' prefer black men over indians. Get it right!
mel

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2010

Judged:

izzie wrote:
<quoted text>
Because 'you' prefer black men over indians. Get it right!
you can have the leftovers from black men... everyone knows white women prefer black men
ChillD

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2010

Judged:

mel wrote:
<quoted text>
you can have the leftovers from black men... everyone knows white women prefer black men
Nobody wants leftovers from anyone. But you sound like a deluded twit.

Have a good life.
strope

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2010

Judged:

Because they are taught that Indians are bad people. So thats why they won't give you the time of day. It is sad and stupid.
rahul

Lucknow, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

Judged:

firstly stop posting teh same posts over n over again in different ways. if she doesn't want you move on to u want to be an arse licker?

well its teh white media and no offence but americans are one of teh dumbest persons. they think asians are only chinks (japanese, chinese etc) while asia is a continent which includes indian, japan and china. so technically we are asians too. but as fed by their media they are too stupid to believe beyond that (most of them).
now that india is rising taking their jobs in australia, Uk, USA which they complain off. teh media trying to create a hate towards indians by degrading teh country and people and as intelligent as americans are they buy what is being sold.

reports by teh Uk media that indians have teh smallest is a joke. coz i have been in locker room with blacks not 1 or 2 but like 45 or 50 (as their is lack of facility and everyone changes in one locker, every team) and i have a bigger one than any of teh blacks i have seen. few may equal bt definitely not bigger. bt they aint african americans or european africans bt directly frm teh continent.

anyways these reports are similar ways of degrading others by teh UK media. just like how they put their football league EPL on teh top by clever marketing techniques and trashing other leagues like spanish, german, italian, and french and making everyone believe that they are teh best and they have teh official medium of teh world english and have wider reach and in terms of money are light years ahead of any league and still dont have teh best talent or teh best footballers and stats dont even show they r teh best.
mel

Altmar, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

mel wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg, there's another 'mel' on this board. How'd that happen?

I didn't write that above quote!
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

Judged:

mel wrote:
<quoted text>
everyone knows white women prefer black men
No,only in your very polluted,delusional mind that is the case.CDC:"Black men have 6xs the HIV incidence rate as compared to white males" to boot..push away from the computer eurotrash.
GTA

Glen Allen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2010

Judged:

jen wrote:
<quoted text>
So this very statement of yours makes the Indian men obviously think that White women are only good only when we want to have Sexual fantasies. I think there is a difference in perceptions on each other.
Now Why do you prefer black men? its an obvious reason i dont want to say that .
Justin

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Judged:

Usally when black/Asian/white/latin try to approch u guys u don't want to go out wit us so that knd of gave Indians a bad reputation with interracial dating so have good luck with your own race

But somware and everyware girls of all differnt cultures races and religon are going out with guys of the exact opposite race religon and culture and Indians have broken the rules off thier parrwnts to marry outside of thier race

I wish u luck in finding a women and love :)
ps if some of the words r spelled wrong I wrote this with my Iphone it has auto correct srry
TRUUUTH

Dhaka, Bangladesh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2010

Judged:

ACTUALLY THE ABOVE POST IS WRITTEN BY A LOSER WHITE TROLL... WHO'S BEEN DUMPED BY iNDIAN MEN FOR A WOMEN OF COLOR!

THESE WHITE TROLLS ARE ALL OVER THE NET, TRY TO DEMEAN ANY ASIAN/ INDIAN GUYS, WHO THEY FEEL ARE A THREAT AND A COMPETITION WHEN GOING OUT FOR A COLORED WOMEN.

IT IS A FACT THAT, MANY WOMEN LIKES A LITTLE COLOR IN THEIR MEN, WHICH MAKES THEM HOT AND SEXY.

BUT THESE LOSER WHITE TROLLS WOULD DO ANYTHING, WILL EVEN GO EXTRA LENGTH TO PRETEND TO BE AN INDIAN AND WRITE BS ABOUT US, JUST BECAUSE THEY WANNA UNDERMINE AND JEALOUS OF US!!

F8ING LOSER NEEDS TO GET A LIFE!!
Blitzkrieg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

Judged:

TARA IN JERSEY CITY wrote:
LOOK this seems to be a problem on both ends. Many american women are cruel and narrow minded. Im a practising hindu, blonde white woman and i cant meet a decent indian guy! They are either too shy to talk to me because of their culture or just want to bang!Where are the gentlemen? On behalf of my country i formally apollogize for the stuck up brats whom have mis treated
the beautiful hindustani men coming into this country to live and work or attend
university.Maaf Karna. Shukriya.
Hi Tara, I am an Indian male interested in dating a white woman. Email me at milindaph@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of127
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

634 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 511,552
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Aerobatty 679,139
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min Aerobatty 216,195
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 6 min Naveen kumar 360
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Porkpie Hat 250,248
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min PetesaKe 109,339
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 21 min Dale_Harris 52,442
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 47 min devbrain 214
teen snapchat nudes 10 hr Oscar 102
•••
•••
•••