asking a friend for a spanking

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

sunshine

Ottawa, Canada

#1 Mar 11, 2012
i'm an adult and sometimes i think i need a good spanking. i'm thinking of asking a friend to spank me. by the way i'm a straight
guy in my fifties and divorced. does anyone think this is a good idea?
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#2 Jun 25, 2013
My wife had a friend of ours approach her, the girls were talking and she asked my wife about things like spanking, and yes my wife and I play those games, we do light bondage and discipline. Turned out this other lady wanted it but her husband didn't have it in him to hurt her even though it was just playtime and she wanted it. They had tried it but as soon as her cheeks started to turn red he lost his nerve. The bottom line was, she asked my wife if one of us would be willing to include her in our play sometime. My wife told me all this during pillow talk. The decision was that yes of course we would be willing to do that (I've always thought this other girl had agreed body and I wouldn't mind seeing it and disciplining it :-) providing her husband was on board. Since then I have had the pleasure of spanking the beautiful bare butt cheeks onto lovely young wives! I keep my boxers and shirt on, but my wife verified after one of these sessions, giggling, that yes they could tell I was part of the rail through that thin fabric. I knew at the time that they could, and the idea that my friends wife was seeing the picture tent while she was next to my wife both ladies bent over bending forward and grasping the edge of my workbench and that looking at her nude from the waist down was having that effect on me, well that just made me get all the harder. After our playtime was over and both beautiful bums were bright red and the tears were flowing, well I stood there bulging while our friend put on her panties and shorts to go home and as soon as the front door was closed we had an hour before the kids got home from school, so right there on the living room floor my wife pretty much raped me demonstrating how much that kind of discipline in inflames her! The three of us played pretty regularly now, a couple of times a month, and I'm always eking by the time it's over knowing that I'm sending our new playmate home equally aroused, and I like thinking that maybe she's fantasizing about wanting to see the cause for the high-rise in my shorts. But then, in our experience it has that effect on most girls-even very young ones. It's just too bad she and her hubby are not one of those couples my wife and I enjoy adult playtime with.
Fallen Angel

Columbia, MO

#3 Jun 28, 2013
I have NEVER tried this, but it sounds creepy. My husband's brother wants to TEACH me somethings, but I say NO WAY !!!!!!

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#4 Jul 15, 2013
Fallen Angel wrote:
I have NEVER tried this, but it sounds creepy. My husband's brother wants to TEACH me somethings, but I say NO WAY !!!!!!
Oh come on, there's nothing creepy about it! I enjoy spanking games, usually one coupled with sex they're just kinky and exciting fun. If your brother-in-law wants to play with you like that there's no reason not to. And if you're afraid of the sexual angle with him (there is nothing wrong with extramarital sexual play just for fun either-since sex is not a moral issue just fun adult play) well you could have the sex with your husband while his brother does the spanking, or something like that. But I like to be leaned over a table or wearing only a shirt stand back from the edge of the table and bend forward to grab its edge, and then get kind of a ritualistic spanking not real hard, but with a open hand by maybe two people at the same time one on each side of me, each one taking a cheek to work on to where it makes my butt red and stings enough to make me start having real tears. Very common playtime for lots of people!
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#5 Jul 15, 2013
My wife enjoys spankings, including the kind where wearing only a shirt (which makes it harder for some reason) she will stand feet wide apart so you can spank with your hand up in between, getting the vaj and clit hard enough to staying in hurt, but not hard enough to buckle her knees and make her take herhands out from behind the back of her neck (where she keeps them with fingers laced during the spankings) to clutch the area. You have to learn just how hard you can spank there! I'm out of town frequently for business, we have a long-standing family friend who comes over to play with her sometimes when I'm gone. I'd say if someone has never tried them because of fear or thinking it's strange, well you don't know whether you like it until you do try it so nothing ventured nothing gained!
bri

Rochester, NY

#6 Jun 8, 2014
dad of 3 wrote:
My wife enjoys spankings, including the kind where wearing only a shirt (which makes it harder for some reason) she will stand feet wide apart so you can spank with your hand up in between, getting the vaj and clit hard enough to staying in hurt, but not hard enough to buckle her knees and make her take herhands out from behind the back of her neck (where she keeps them with fingers laced during the spankings) to clutch the area. You have to learn just how hard you can spank there! I'm out of town frequently for business, we have a long-standing family friend who comes over to play with her sometimes when I'm gone. I'd say if someone has never tried them because of fear or thinking it's strange, well you don't know whether you like it until you do try it so nothing ventured nothing gained!
so I am 13 I have a lot of friends but how do I ask them
dad of 3

Portland, OR

#7 Jun 9, 2014
bri wrote:
<quoted text> so I am 13 I have a lot of friends but how do I ask them
Do you have one of them a bff that you mess around with? I mean like masturbating together, or something like that as so many teens do? That would be a natural time to just included in the experimentation and sex play. I don't know since I've never been a teen girl! LOL But we have two of them, another idea would be to include it in the game of truth or Dare something like that at a sleepover. Such as when one of your friends chooses "dare" then you dare them to take a spanking from you, or dare them to use a paddle on you, something like that get creative and have fun with it!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#8 Jun 9, 2014
Jenji, Dad of 3, and PDX Dave = same person, same Oregon

right Knock Off ?:)
Lada Zhiguli

Belgrade, Serbia

#9 Jun 9, 2014
I wonder if she forgave me regarding the comment about your "virginity" :)

I really don't hate Jenji and don't want her to think that. I just did't like one part of her comment, everything else was cool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cam slave girl wanted for skype (Oct '13) 2 min Minedcheetah0 14
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min ChristINSANITY is... 763,357
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 554,543
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min lisw 174,993
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min Ratloder 119,178
I wish homosexuals never existed...... 17 min Doctor REALITY 47
Moses never existed 26 min Insults Are Easier 508
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Aura Mytha 263,347
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 17 hr NATHAN 176

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE