I love to wear leggings
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 13

Palatka, FL

#1 Dec 8, 2013
That's all I like to wear around the house. I have a large collection to choose from but I wish I had a girlfriend that would love to dress up with me. Leggings are my favorite thing to wear.
jane

UK

#2 Oct 2, 2016
grafex wrote:
That's all I like to wear around the house. I have a large collection to choose from but I wish I had a girlfriend that would love to dress up with me. Leggings are my favorite thing to wear.
Hi yes leggins are comfortable my husband wears ladies cycle three qjarter leggins hence tights to work as its cold on his postal rounds i of course wear them as well as does my eldest son but not at school after all its clothing millions of men wear them wear whats comfy xx
Sharon

Oxford, UK

#3 Oct 2, 2016
I love wear leggings as well I all ways wear thongs with them nothing worst then panty lines xxx
jane

UK

#4 Oct 2, 2016
Sharon wrote:
I love wear leggings as well I all ways wear thongs with them nothing worst then panty lines xxx
Hi sharon yes you are right my hubby sweats wearing panties with leggins on his postal rounds but yes i wear thongs or panties with them love jane xxxx
Sharon

Oxford, UK

#5 Oct 2, 2016
jane wrote:
<quoted text>

Hi sharon yes you are right my hubby sweats wearing panties with leggins on his postal rounds but yes i wear thongs or panties with them love jane xxxx
Hi Jane not sure if you are the same I live wearing matching thong and bra sets and when u go out love wearing black stockings with sup belt makes me feel so sexy xxxx
jane

UK

#6 Oct 2, 2016
Sharon wrote:
<quoted text>

Hi Jane not sure if you are the same I live wearing matching thong and bra sets and when u go out love wearing black stockings with sup belt makes me feel so sexy xxxx
Hi sharon you are right not meant to offend just tights and leggins other than stockings love jane xxxxx
Sharon

Oxford, UK

#7 Oct 2, 2016
jane wrote:
<quoted text>

Hi sharon you are right not meant to offend just tights and leggins other than stockings love jane xxxxx
Hi Jane tights and leggings are nice as well just when I go out like to feel sexy some times hope you are ok with me. Love Sharon xxx
jane

UK

#8 Oct 2, 2016
Sharon wrote:
<quoted text>

Hi Jane tights and leggings are nice as well just when I go out like to feel sexy some times hope you are ok with me. Love Sharon xxx
Hi sharon thanks for reply i am 32 long blonde hair like the abba lady from 1970s 5 11 tall 70kg of course your ok we are different no problem lve jane xxxxx

Since: Apr 16

Location hidden

#9 Oct 2, 2016
Love seeing a set of legs in tights, pantyhose or yoga/sports wear leggings
Keep up the good work ladies!
Sharon

Oxford, UK

#10 Oct 3, 2016
jane wrote:
<quoted text>

Hi sharon thanks for reply i am 32 long blonde hair like the abba lady from 1970s 5 11 tall 70kg of course your ok we are different no problem lve jane xxxxx
Hi Jane you sound a lovely women nice and tall and I love abba as well hope we can carry on texting each other please love Sharon xxxxx
jane

UK

#11 Oct 4, 2016
Sharon wrote:
<quoted text>

Hi Jane you sound a lovely women nice and tall and I love abba as well hope we can carry on texting each other please love Sharon xxxxx
Hi sharon you can text anytime about anything yes i am like the abba blonde a bit taller and a few pounds more steve my husband do what i say hes a postie your ok sounds a good laugh love jane xxxxx
Sharon

Oxford, UK

#12 Oct 4, 2016
jane wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi sharon you can text anytime about anything yes i am like the abba blonde a bit taller and a few pounds more steve my husband do what i say hes a postie your ok sounds a good laugh love jane xxxxx
You sound so nice Jane just to let you know I only like women I hope that is ok with you if not i will understand love Sharon
jane

UK

#13 Oct 4, 2016
Sharon wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound so nice Jane just to let you know I only like women I hope that is ok with you if not i will understand love Sharon
No problem you can text anything you know about my steve wears panties and tights i dont mind texting me hear at all no worries i am married but yes i like women as well no problem sharon love jane xxxx
jane

UK

#14 Oct 5, 2016
Sharon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi sharon are you ok if ever your feeling down i am always here love jane xxxx
Sharon

Oxford, UK

#15 Oct 5, 2016
jane wrote:
<quoted text>

Hi sharon are you ok if ever your feeling down i am always here love jane xxxx
Hi Jane I am feeling a little down at the moment but texting you makes me happy you sound lovely if you no what I mean love and big kiss xxx
jane

UK

#16 Oct 5, 2016
Sharon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jane I am feeling a little down at the moment but texting you makes me happy you sound lovely if you no what I mean love and big kiss xxx
Hi sharon sorry your feeling down and thanks for responding me and steve were worried of you dont be afraid to text i am always here and yes your fab two look in the mirror and see how lovely you are as its cold put some leggins on go for a walk when your home again have a cup of tea when abba on the radio i am a few inches taller slightly built more thats me no pun intendedthats one of their songs if ever down i am here ok love jane a stevexxxxxxx
Sharon

Oxford, UK

#17 Oct 5, 2016
jane wrote:
<quoted text>

Hi sharon sorry your feeling down and thanks for responding me and steve were worried of you dont be afraid to text i am always here and yes your fab two look in the mirror and see how lovely you are as its cold put some leggins on go for a walk when your home again have a cup of tea when abba on the radio i am a few inches taller slightly built more thats me no pun intendedthats one of their songs if ever down i am here ok love jane a stevexxxxxxx
Thanks I am of work today so I mention treat myself at the shops might buy a new pair of leggings and some sexy undies as well and buy a abba c d to play later when I get home do you have a favourite colour then I will look for that colour at the shops xxx are you working now ? What do you do xxc
jane

UK

#18 Oct 5, 2016
Sharon wrote:
<quoted text>

Thanks I am of work today so I mention treat myself at the shops might buy a new pair of leggings and some sexy undies as well and buy a abba c d to play later when I get home do you have a favourite colour then I will look for that colour at the shops xxx are you working now ? What do you do xxc
Hi sharon great to hear from you again my fav colour is red then black orange yes i am a dinner lady some teachers say i should be a model ha ha steve of course is a postman it was cold early hes in thick black tights im in black tights under my white uniform dont spend to much i have all abba and agnetha s discs and a signed auto from her and large album pic hear from you soon love jane xxxx
Sharon

UK

#19 Oct 5, 2016
jane wrote:
<quoted text>

Hi sharon great to hear from you again my fav colour is red then black orange yes i am a dinner lady some teachers say i should be a model ha ha steve of course is a postman it was cold early hes in thick black tights im in black tights under my white uniform dont spend to much i have all abba and agnetha s discs and a signed auto from her and large album pic hear from you soon love jane xxxx
Hi Jane I just at the shops now I see a lovely sexy red bra and matching thong and I was thinking about you
jane

UK

#20 Oct 5, 2016
Sharon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jane I just at the shops now I see a lovely sexy red bra and matching thong and I was thinking about you
Hi sharon did you see leggins or your fav hold ups or stockings just got home now dont spend to much above all make sure things fit its dissapointing if things are small whats your fav colours thats it if your down you can text anytime love jane xxxx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Dr Vincent Boombatz 41,997
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Rabbis on the Run 690,456
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Tellthetruth 989,739
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 26 min Paul McCartney is... 617
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 1 hr Paul McCartney is... 107
our STORE is starting on politics 1 hr Curious 4
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 hr USA-1 39,274
More from around the web