Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#41595 Sep 21, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
I am reckoned with the"gods"adopted sons of God from this earth,before my Almigty Father and my dwelling place is only in the congregation of heavenly realm of Holinesss
Who is counted as me to be despised and who is despised as me about all evil darkness transgressors hated by children of eternal Light
And who is like me,forsaken by earthly man,stranger to family and is there a COMPANION WHO RESEMBLES ME? no thre is not companion,not religion or organize memebers of JW transgressors of God'sLaw
And no instruction resembless my instruction
For I seat daily before spiritual throne of God's Mercy in His Most Holy of Holies
Who is like me among chosen children of earth"god" as adopted sons of God?
AND WHO SHALL ATTACK ME WHEN I OPEN MY MOUTH AGAINST GODLESS DUNG OF THIS EARTH WHO SERVE ONLY SATAN THEIR FATHER FILTHY IN HIS WICKEDNESS FROM 1ST DAY OF CREATION
AND WHO CAN CONTAIN THE ISSUE OF MY LIPS\AND WHO SHALL SUMMON ME TO BE DESTROYED BY MY JUDGEMENT?
FOR I AM BELOVED OF THE KING OF KINGS AND THE FRIEND OF THE HOLY ONES
NO-ONE AND NO ONE ON THIS EARTH SURFACE IS COMPARIBLE TO MY GLORY GIFT GIVEN ME BY MY MARVELOUS KING GOD of all gods?
For I have my sation with the'gods" and my glory given me as free Gift from my King is with the sons of the King
I don't have to be crowned with pure gold or wear any silver,or have huge bank account
Because I know that my King will always hold me by His marvelous hand and bless every difficult day of my earthly life
ONLY GLORY BELONGS TO MY KING OF KINGS GOD HEAD NOURISHING WHOLE HIS BODY IN HIM
Cool, Man! What ya doing in Baltimore? Ravens rock !

Some things i didn't get like who resembles you. The other 143,999?
Or by your Judgement? Peace! cool man!
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#41596 Sep 22, 2014
Student wrote:
What Does The BIBLE REALLY TEACH? Chapter 4
Why We Grow Old and Die
EVERY normal person desires life with good health. We seek relief from the pain and suffering that disease brings and we long for some way to escape from the weakening effect old age has on our bodies. It hurts us, too, when we see those we love afflicted by these things. Because of this, many persons ask,“Was all this part of God’s original purpose? When God created man, was it his purpose that man should grow old, and become deaf or blind? Did he mean for man’s skin to wrinkle with age, his heart to become diseased and his other organs to break down? Really, did God make man to die?”
No, Jehovah God did not create man for such a miserable future. The Bible tells us that Jehovah provided a lovely garden home for the first human pair, and he blessed them. Reviewing his creative work, God rightly declared it “very good.”(Genesis 1:28, 31) This means that Adam and Eve were created perfect, without a defect in mind or body.(Deuteronomy 32:4; Proverbs 10:22) They had the prospect of living forever.
Interestingly, modern scientists know that the human body continually renews itself. And they say that, under the right conditions, it is capable of living forever. A Nobel Prize winner, Dr. Linus Pauling, explained that man’s bodily tissues replace themselves and, theoretically, should continue to do so forever. Biochemist William Beck also observed:“I can see no reason why death, in the nature of things, need be inevitable.” Yet, in spite of being so made, men continue to grow old and die. Why? God’s Word the Bible gives us the satisfying answer.
Cont...
Dear Student, Tell me why have the words in some kingdom songs changed ? and why do you sing praise to the G Body ? should we not praise Jesus and Jehovah ??
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41597 Sep 22, 2014
Daily Text

Monday, September 22

The dead themselves do not praise Jah.—Ps. 115:17.

“How are you feeling?” This common expression betrays a grim reality. Because our first parents allowed Satan to distance them from Jehovah, we are all subject to illness. Sickness serves Satan’s purpose, for when we are sick, it is harder for us to serve Jehovah. And if we die, we cannot serve him at all. Naturally, then, we want to do what we can to stay healthy. And we should be concerned about our brothers’ health and welfare. However, it is not appropriate to promote health or beauty products and practices before or after meetings at the Kingdom Hall or at assemblies or conventions. On such occasions, offering health advice or products—solicited or unsolicited—can detract from our spiritual purpose and rob others of their joy.(Rom. 14:17) How a person addresses health concerns must be his or her own decision. Further, no one has a solution to all illness. w13 1/15 3:7-9
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41598 Sep 22, 2014
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Student, Tell me why have the words in some kingdom songs changed ? and why do you sing praise to the G Body ? should we not praise Jesus and Jehovah ??
Matthew 4:10 Jesus said to Satan: Go away, Satan! For it is written,‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’

Today we follow what the apostle Paul wrote to the Ephesians to “keep getting filled with spirit, speaking to yourselves with psalms and praises to God and spiritual songs, singing and accompanying yourselves with music in YOUR hearts to Jehovah, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ giving thanks always for all things to our God and Father.

We do not praise our governing body or elders in our song book.

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#41600 Sep 22, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because JW from 1990 are traitors of true God Yehova
they sign undercover cooperation with UNO by NGO, not reveal to their members,and same time enter among JW man of lawlesness
Sorry
But today JW praise in 1st place their leaders GB not Jehova and His Son Jesus Christ
my friend at those last days of end of this infested by satan earth
Please? reject everything what man offer and satan prince of darkness on this earth.
AND STICK ONLY BY YOURSELVES BY PERSONAL CONTRITE HEART PRAYER TO GOD,PSALM 51;17
AND ONLY THE BIBLE,NOT PEOPLE OUTSIDE CAN LEAD YOU PATH IN THE BIBLE,
BUT ONLY PROMISED BY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT ALLO YOU TO HAVE OPEN EYES .JOHN.14;26-27
I really encourage you to reject everything what is earthly christianity and sects and JW because Church ages is at end since 1988
and none earthly church or congregation have Holy Spirit only spirit of satan
ONLY BIBLE AND GOD'S GRACE CAN SAVE YOU.EPH 2;8-9
AND ONLY JESUS YOKE CAN BE GOOD NICE,SWEET, AND NOT HEAVY.MAT.11;29
God's Word encourage also you to be free of man bondage and their Lies.Gal 5;1
and Rev 18'4-5 means also to depart from christianity,sects and JW earthly organization
children chosen by God as individuals ,today doesn't need any organization or church to teach us
we have one great Teacher Jesus Lord of all lords,
and we are His beloved students 5 Mose 33;3
look at song book, song 63 and many others instead glorify God and His Son,
those songs glorify man so called GB false witness today influenced by man of lawlesness,traitors of God's Gospel truth
be sure
Student will be in silence and never answer your question
God bless you sir in searching God's truth not man made doctrines full of Lies
Truth! cool, man!
doug

Grootfontein, Namibia

#41603 Sep 23, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 4:10 Jesus said to Satan: Go away, Satan! For it is written,‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’
Today we follow what the apostle Paul wrote to the Ephesians to “keep getting filled with spirit, speaking to yourselves with psalms and praises to God and spiritual songs, singing and accompanying yourselves with music in YOUR hearts to Jehovah, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ giving thanks always for all things to our God and Father.
We do not praise our governing body or elders in our song book.
see the followng songs 43, 63, 84, 116, 125..Loyally submitting to the theocratic order ???
doug

Grootfontein, Namibia

#41604 Sep 23, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because JW from 1990 are traitors of true God Yehova
they sign undercover cooperation with UNO by NGO, not reveal to their members,and same time enter among JW man of lawlesness
Sorry
But today JW praise in 1st place their leaders GB not Jehova and His Son Jesus Christ
my friend at those last days of end of this infested by satan earth
Please? reject everything what man offer and satan prince of darkness on this earth.
AND STICK ONLY BY YOURSELVES BY PERSONAL CONTRITE HEART PRAYER TO GOD,PSALM 51;17
AND ONLY THE BIBLE,NOT PEOPLE OUTSIDE CAN LEAD YOU PATH IN THE BIBLE,
BUT ONLY PROMISED BY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT ALLO YOU TO HAVE OPEN EYES .JOHN.14;26-27
I really encourage you to reject everything what is earthly christianity and sects and JW because Church ages is at end since 1988
and none earthly church or congregation have Holy Spirit only spirit of satan
ONLY BIBLE AND GOD'S GRACE CAN SAVE YOU.EPH 2;8-9
AND ONLY JESUS YOKE CAN BE GOOD NICE,SWEET, AND NOT HEAVY.MAT.11;29
God's Word encourage also you to be free of man bondage and their Lies.Gal 5;1
and Rev 18'4-5 means also to depart from christianity,sects and JW earthly organization
children chosen by God as individuals ,today doesn't need any organization or church to teach us
we have one great Teacher Jesus Lord of all lords,
and we are His beloved students 5 Mose 33;3
look at song book, song 63 and many others instead glorify God and His Son,
those songs glorify man so called GB false witness today influenced by man of lawlesness,traitors of God's Gospel truth
be sure
Student will be in silence and never answer your question
God bless you sir in searching God's truth not man made doctrines full of Lies
as far as I know they did not join the un, they merely used the un library to get info on religions and woman and childrens welfare
doug

Grootfontein, Namibia

#41605 Sep 23, 2014
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
see the followng songs 43, 63, 84, 116, 125..Loyally submitting to the theocratic order ???
I have nothing against J W, the problem seams to be with the G Body also at the stanley theater Lett made the sign of the three 666 why ??
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41606 Sep 23, 2014
Daily Text

Tuesday, September 23

Jehovah will ... war against those nations.—Zech. 14:3.

On October 30, 1938, millions of people in the United States were listening to a popular radio program that featured theatrical plays. The performance that evening was an adaptation of the science fiction novel The War of the Worlds. Actors portraying news announcers described the landing of an invasion force from Mars that would cause widespread destruction on Earth. Although it had been announced that the radio program was a play, many listeners thought that the attack was real and became frightened. Some even took certain measures in an attempt to protect themselves from imaginary aliens. Today there is a real war looming on the horizon. However, people are failing to respond to its approach. This war is foretold, not in a science fiction novel, but in God’s inspired Word, the Bible. It is the war of Armageddon—God’s war against this wicked system of things.—Rev. 16:14-16. w13 2/15 3:1, 2
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41611 Sep 24, 2014
Daily Text

Wednesday, September 24

Let him that thinks he is standing beware that he does not fall.—1 Cor. 10:12.

Pilots who fly one of the most successful aircraft ever built have a preflight inspection checklist consisting of more than 30 items. If they do not carefully follow the checklist each time before takeoff, the pilots increase the possibility of a tragic accident. Do you know what type of pilot is especially urged to complete the checklist every time? It is the very experienced pilot! The seasoned pilot could easily become complacent and fail to carry out the preflight inspection in every detail. Like a safety-minded pilot, you can use a type of checklist to make sure that your faith will not falter when you need it most. Whether you are newly baptized or you have been serving God for many years, regularly checking the depth of your faith and devotion to Jehovah God is essential. Failure to check on this regularly and diligently can lead to spiritual ruin. w13 3/15 3:1, 2
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41614 Sep 24, 2014
Daily Text

Thursday, September 25

Keep strict watch that how you walk is not as unwise but as wise persons, buying out the opportune time for yourselves.—Eph. 5:15, 16.

Excessive time spent on entertainment can rob us of time needed for personal study. One brother observes:“It is so easy to let personal study slip. Entertainment is more available now than ever before, and it is less expensive than ever before. It is available on TV, on the computer, and on the phone. We are surrounded by it.” Unless we are careful, time needed for in-depth personal study can gradually diminish until it all but disappears. Each of us does well to ask:‘How often do I take time to dig deeper in my study of God’s Word? Is it only when I have a talk or a meeting part to prepare?’ If so, perhaps we could make better use of the evening set aside for family worship or personal study to treasure up the spiritual wisdom that Jehovah provides to safeguard us for salvation.—Prov. 2:1-5. w12 4/15 5:13
Blk Thndr

Albuquerque, NM

#41616 Sep 25, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
IT IS GREAT TIME TO EDUCATE JW ABOUT BASIC BIBLE TEACHINGS AND ABOUT 33 JESUS DEATH
Because"Faith cometh by hearing,and the hearing by the world of God"Rom 10;17
wherever the Bible could be read.
God would save people alone, without of man earthlhly knock door to door by fallen JW believers from God's Word
praise own GB not God and His Begotten Son our King
AD 33. when Christ was crucified and when the Church Age began also interrelated with many other significant milestones of history
For example,we might recall that in the year 1092 BC.
Abraham,together with his wife Sarah and his nephew Lot, arrived in the promised land,the land of Canaan,which externally represented the kingdom of God.
Now 2.092+33=2125 years inclusive,
That is, 2125 years after that first entrance into the promised land,the Kingdom of God is forever secured
This is so because Christ rose from the grave,proving that He had paid for the sins of those He came to Save.
Curiously,the number 2.125 breaks down into some very significant numbers
2,125 IS THE PRODUCT OF 5X5X5X17
Date 2092 match exatly with those numbers
NR 5 can signify salvation or judgement,
the#3(thre are 3"5s")signifies God's purpose
The number 17 signifies heaven,
Thus,the number 2125 in a sense teaches that the land of Canaan and the resurection of Jesus symbolize that God's purpose of salvation is to bring all chosen elected ones to heaven
This is another brief example of how the milestones of God's salvation history are tied together in a very definite pattern
be continue about
PRELIMINARY OUTLINE OF END-TIME EVENTS,
THE BIBLE TEACHING NOT JW FONNY BOLLONY ENDS OF THE WORLD BASED ON FALSE PROPHECIES AND FALSE CHRONOLOGY OF CREATION TIME
Why don't you go back to the GAY threads where you are more comfortable you filthy mouthed pervert........
No one here wants to listen to any of your perverted lies mugwanger.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41617 Sep 26, 2014
Daily Text

Friday, September 26

Whoever divorces his wife, except on the ground of fornication, and marries another commits adultery.—Matt. 19:9.

Those who experience heartache in the marital relationship may wonder:‘Is my unhappy marriage really worth saving? If only I could turn back the clock and begin again with another marriage mate!’ They may dream of breaking the bond—‘Oh, to be free again! Why not get a divorce? Even if I cannot get a Scriptural divorce, why not separate and enjoy life again?’ Instead of thinking in those terms or fantasizing about what might have been, Christians should make the best of their current state by seeking God’s guidance and following it. If a Christian were to get a divorce, he or she may or may not be Scripturally free to get married again. It is vital to weigh prayerfully any thought of divorce when neither mate has been guilty of sexual immorality. w12 5/15 2:5,
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41620 Sep 26, 2014
Continue from last post
BASIC SPIRITUAL EDUCATION OF THE BIBLE DIRECTED TO MOST DECEIVE PEOPLE CALLED JEHOVA WITNESSES

Additionally ,it was the task of the local congregation,particularly by means of their elders and deacons,to nurture those who had become saved by teachings these saved individuals the Biblical principles by which they were to live(Acts 14;21-27.study also the book of 1 and 2 Tim and Titus)
This was the basic plan of God throughout the Church Age

The Church ages continued for 1.955 years,
It officially began on Pentecost Day in A.D. 33 when about 3.000 individuals were saved in one day
(Acts 2;1,41)
The Church Ages ended,as we will discover the Biblical evidence shows ,in A,D 1988,possibly on the day of Pentecost in 1988.
Curiously,the calendar works out so that Pentecost in A.D,33 to the day before Pentecost in A.D, 1988 WAS A TIME DURATION OF PRECISELY 1,959 YEARS TO THE VERY DAY,
withdraw Holy Spirit from all Churches at this time hit also 2 years organization of Jehova Witnesses,
after departure of Holy Spirit and enter spirit of man of lawlesness satan spirit 2 years later Jehova Witnesses sign Loyality aplication agreements to comply to all UNO requirements for their new members allow them to use all departments of UNO
tracherous acts of Jw,cause departure of GB Henschel and accept new executives like Don Adams and others closely associated with UNO and NWO globalism ,enemy of God Kingdom

We will learn that like so many time intervals between milestones in the developement of God's salvation plan,
1995 years breaks down into significant number 1.955=5 x 17 x 23
We know from the Bible that they are spiritually these numbers signify
5=judgment day
17= heaven
23=Judgement

We do know that the Gospel is a 2 edged sword that brings,on the One hand,
MANY TO SALVATION IN HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH,AND ON THE OTHER HAND, BRINGS THOSE WHO REMAIN UNSAVED INTO ETERNAL DAMNATION INCLUDED UNSAVED ORGANIZATION OF JEHOVA WITNESSES
2 COR 2;15-16

be continue this awesome basic biblical teachings to Jehova Witnesses who claim that this Thread is proof that they are TRUE DISCIPLES OF GOD
WHICH IS NOT TRUE AND FALSE CLAIM ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE GOD'S WORD ONLY ONE EXISTING TRUTH
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41624 Sep 27, 2014
Daily Text

Saturday, September 27

God is the one that, for the sake of his good pleasure, is acting within you in order for you both to will and to act.—Phil. 2:13.

Some may not feel particularly inclined to pioneer or qualified to do so—even if their circumstances would allow it.(Ex. 4:10; Jer. 1:6) Then what? Might this not be a suitable subject for prayer? Certainly. If you do not feel motivated to expand your ministry, ask Jehovah to give you both the desire and the ability to do so.(2 Pet. 3:9, 11) Noah, Moses, Jeremiah, Paul, and Jesus were all devoted men. They used their time and energy to proclaim Jehovah’s warning message. They did not allow themselves to be distracted. The end of the present system of things is imminent; hence, all of us who have dedicated our lives to God need to be sure that we are continuing to do our utmost in following these excellent Scriptural examples.(Matt. 24:42; 2 Tim. 2:15) By doing so, we can please Jehovah and reap his rich blessings.—Mal. 3:10. w12 6/15 3:18, 19
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41625 Sep 27, 2014
Daily Text

Sunday, September 28

[God] will make you firm, he will make you strong.—1 Pet. 5:10.

Whether we have served God for a few months or for several decades, we want to serve him forever. Patience helps us to endure until we gain salvation, no matter how much time remains in this system. Jehovah is now giving us the opportunity to prove our complete trust in his decisions and—if necessary—to be willing to suffer evil for the sake of his name.(1 Pet. 4:13, 14) God is also giving us training that can help us to have the patience needed for salvation. Jesus has all authority in heaven and on earth, and nothing can snatch you away from his protective care—except you.(John 10:28, 29) There is no need to fear the future or even death. Those who patiently endure to the end will be saved. So we must make sure that we do not allow the world to seduce us and make us stop relying on Jehovah. Instead, be determined to grow in faith and use the time of God’s patience wisely.—Matt. 24:13; 2 Pet. 3:17, 18. w12 9/15 3:17, 18
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41627 Sep 29, 2014
Daily Text

Monday, September 29

Hold a good conscience, so that in the particular in which you are spoken against they may get ashamed who are speaking slightingly of your good conduct.—1 Pet. 3:16.

There may be times when you feel that you can help someone who has wronged you to appreciate Christian standards. The apostle Paul wrote:“‘If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by doing this you will heap fiery coals upon his head.’ Do not let yourself be conquered by the evil, but keep conquering the evil with the good.”(Rom. 12:20, 21) By your graciousness in the face of provocation, you may soften even the hardest of attitudes and bring out the good in people. By showing understanding, empathy—even compassion—for the offender, you might be able to help him learn Biblical truths. A mild response gives the individual an opportunity to reflect on your fine conduct.—1 Pet. 2:12. w12 11/15 5:13
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41628 Sep 29, 2014
DailyText

Tuesday, September 30

He that is humble in spirit will take hold of glory.—Prov. 29:23.

When you hear the word “glory,” what comes to your mind? The radiant splendor of creation?(Ps. 19:1) The praise and glory given to humans having exceptional wealth, wisdom, or accomplishments? In the Scriptures, the original-language words for “glory” convey the sense of heaviness. In ancient times—when money was made of precious metals—the heavier the coin, the greater its value. Words used to express the idea of weightiness came to be understood figuratively to mean that which is treasured, magnificent, or impressive. While we may be impressed with the power, position, or reputation of another person, what does God look for in humans? The Scriptures actually speak of a glory that God confers on humans. For example, Proverbs 22:4 states:“The result of humility and the fear of Jehovah is riches and glory and life.” And the disciple James wrote:“Humble yourselves in the eyes of Jehovah, and he will exalt you.”—Jas. 4:10. w13 2/15 4:1, 2
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41632 Oct 1, 2014
Daily Text

Wednesday, October 1

Let us not give up in doing what is fine.—Gal. 6:9.

Endurance is vital for a Christian today. You will face trials, but Jehovah will help you. Keep praying for holy spirit. You will feel relief as he replaces grief with joy, anguish with peace.(Matt. 7:7-11) No matter what pressures confront you, never go back, never give up. What wonderful riches are ours because we are known by Jehovah! Therefore, if you have recently come to know God and got baptized, what now? Continue to get to know Jehovah better, growing to spiritual maturity. And if you have been baptized for many years, what now? You too must continue to deepen and broaden your knowledge of Jehovah. May we never become complacent in our relationship with him. Instead, we should all check ourselves from time to time to ensure that we are continuing to grow in our relationship with our loving Father, Friend, and God—Jehovah.—2 Cor. 13:5, 6. w13 3/15 3:17, 18
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41634 Oct 1, 2014
Daily Text

Thursday, October 2

We have a wrestling ... against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.—Eph. 6:12.

Love for Jehovah moved us to dedicate ourselves to him. Since then, many of us have proved for years that we are determined to keep our heart complete toward Jehovah. However, Satan has not given up on us. Our heart is still his target. Of course, he may realize that we will not simply abandon Jehovah abruptly. Therefore, he slyly employs “this system of things” in an effort to weaken our heartfelt zeal for God gradually.(Mark 4:18, 19) Why is that method of Satan so effective? Because by his weakening our zeal ever so gradually, we are not aware of it. Yes, the influences of Satan’s world may cause our zeal to diminish little by little. If that happens, Satan has succeeded in reducing our heartfelt zeal for Jehovah’s service to something less. If not alert, a Christian may not even notice the gradual change.—Matt. 24:42; 1 Pet. 5:8. w12 4/15 3:14, 15

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 672,728
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Elerby 104,331
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Jehova Witness 981,087
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Jehova Witness 619,372
------ POPE Francis **EXPOSED ------ 4 hr Patriot 2
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 5 hr Third eye blind 540
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 16 hr Jehova Witness 445,832
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 hr chazmo 286,296
More from around the web