Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#41478 Aug 22, 2014
CONTINUE LAST POST ABOUT JESUS WHO BORN DURING JUBILEE YEAR AT 7 BCE,
JW CLAIM IS BASED ON RCC FALSE CHRONOLOGY IF BISHOP USHER 6000 CREATION,
SUCH TIME NEVER EXISTED IN GOD'S CREATION FROM BEGINING
GOD ALLOW THEM TO BELIEVE THOSE LIES,TO MISLED ALL CHURCH WIDE WORLD CHRISTIANITY AND THEIR SECTS
Significantly,God gave considerable information that relates to the time of Jesus' birth,
Fact is, there is so much of this related information we can almost be certain we can know His birth date.
Indeed, it may have been God's purpose that only by a careful study of his related information would we learn the date of Christ's birth
We should spend a little time to assemble this information because we prove to be very helpful as we continue to unfold the timeline of God's salvation Plan.
At the time Jesus was born, Israel was under the rule of Roman GOVERNMENT,
However, Israel was permitted to have their own puppet king.
He was wicked old king named Herod(Mat 2;1-18)
We know from trustwirthy secular record that Herod died in APRIL OF 4 BC
We know from the Biblical records that there were Magi to whom GOD announced Christ's birth by placing a miracoulus star in the sky(Mat 2;1-2
When these Magi searched their holy books to try to discover the significance of the=is unusual star.the eventualy have read in Numbers 24;17
I SHALL SEE HIM,BUT NOT NOW;
I SHALL BEHOLD HIM, BUT NOT NIGH;
THERE SHALL COME A STAR OUT OF JACOB,AND A SCEPTRE SHALL RISE OUT OF ISRAEL,AND SHALL SMITE THE CORNERS OF MOAB,AND DESTROY ALL THE CHILDREN OF SHETH
At that time in history,there was in Persia a second level ruling party called MAGIAN
In all likelihood, the Magi who saw the star were from Persia,
Remember, the Babilon defeat Judah and in turn, the Median-Persian nation defeated Babylon.
Therefore, the libraries of Judah could easly have ended up in Prsia.
In any event, because mAGI SAW THIS MIRACULOUS STAR,they believed a great king must have been born in Jerusalem,the capital city of Israel.
They therefore eventually camw to Jerusalem to pay homage to this King who was predicted in the holy book of Israel
They arrived in Jerusalem and inquired about this baby king,
And the wicked Herod, who would not for a moment want the possibility of another king ruling over Israel, inquired deligentlyy of the Magi about when the star had appeared
In Mat 2;7.....we read relation of such awesome event.
Certainly, considerable time had gone by because it was huge undertaking for the Magi to make all of the preparation and assmeble all of the personnel necessary to make the long trip from Persia to Jerusalem
The theologians in Herod's court reported that the Bible prophesied tha a king, the Messiah, was to be born in Bethlehem, and the star which they saw had seen in the east went before them and stood over the house where Jesus was living with Joseph and Mary. Mat 2;9-11
Thus the star was miraculous star, only few hundreds feet high in the sky,
IF IT WERE HIGHER THAN THAT, IT COULD NOT STAND OVER THE HOUSE ONLY.
TO BE CONTINUE FULL THE BIBLE PROOF WHEN JESUS WAS BORN AND WHAT DATE,YEAR AND MONTH,
happy are those who read,meditate and slowly approach to the true biblical SALVATION,promised by God alone, without of any man made churches forcing to be between God and SAVED INDIVIDUAL?
JUST SAD SAD TO KNOW ALL WORLDWIDE CHRISTIANITY AND JW ARE SUCH MAN MADE DOCTRINES DICTATORS LEADING OWN SHEEP TO THE DEEP DITCH-WITHOUT OF ANY SALVATION HOPE?
OR HAVE ANY CLUE WHEN THE LORD WAS BORN AND WHEN WAS MURDERED?
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41479 Aug 22, 2014
Daily Text

Saturday, August 23

I will most gladly spend and be completely spent for your souls.—2 Cor. 12:15.

Being a shepherd involves hard work. At times, elders spend sleepless nights in prayerful concern for God’s flock or in giving spiritual support to fellow believers.(2 Cor. 11:27, 28) Still, elders carry out their responsibility fully and gladly, just as Paul did. Indeed, out of love for his brothers, Paul fully spent himself in strengthening them.(2 Cor. 2:4; Phil. 2:17; 1 Thess. 2:8) No wonder the brothers dearly loved Paul!(Acts 20:31-38) We as God’s servants today also love our caring Christian elders and thank Jehovah in our personal prayers for providing them. They add to our joy by showing personal interest in us. We feel enriched by their shepherding visits. Moreover, we are grateful that they stand ready to come to our aid at moments when we feel overwhelmed by the pressures of this world. Yes, such attentive Christian elders truly are ‘fellow workers for our joy.’ w13 1/15 5:15, 16

Location hidden

#41480 Aug 23, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Saturday, August 23
I will most gladly spend and be completely spent for your souls.—2 Cor. 12:15.
Being a shepherd involves hard work. At times, elders spend sleepless nights in prayerful concern for God’s flock or in giving spiritual support to fellow believers.(2 Cor. 11:27, 28) Still, elders carry out their responsibility fully and gladly, just as Paul did. Indeed, out of love for his brothers, Paul fully spent himself in strengthening them.(2 Cor. 2:4; Phil. 2:17; 1 Thess. 2:8) No wonder the brothers dearly loved Paul!(Acts 20:31-38) We as God’s servants today also love our caring Christian elders and thank Jehovah in our personal prayers for providing them. They add to our joy by showing personal interest in us. We feel enriched by their shepherding visits. Moreover, we are grateful that they stand ready to come to our aid at moments when we feel overwhelmed by the pressures of this world. Yes, such attentive Christian elders truly are ‘fellow workers for our joy.’ w13 1/15 5:15, 16
true freedom of true believers doesn't need any earthly shephard,so called elders,
they should spend sleepless nights to worry about own fallen lifes,and wicked sins,and own salvation,
and stop to worry about sheeps belonging only to One Shephard,
This Universe Monarch doesn't need corrupted Liars

Jehova with Power os Supreme infinte,omnipotent omniscent doesn't provide all of you any earthly elder deceiver. YEHOVA IS ABLE TO PROVIDE AND FLOCK OWN FLOCK USING HIS HOLY SPIRIT,NOT ONLY LIMITED TO THE LEADERS SEATING ON THEIR A..S IN BROOKLYN NY OR WALKILL NY,OR SOMEWHERE WHERE THEY CAN BENEFIT OWN EVIL LIFES

so
have good day my friend,and chew my biblical truth about spiritual freedom of worship without of human man made doctrines idiots
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41481 Aug 23, 2014
Daily Text

Sunday, August 24

Those slain by Jehovah will certainly come to be in that day from one end of the earth clear to the other end.—Jer. 25:33.

As the end of this system of things draws closer, Satan will intensify his attacks upon Jehovah’s servants. Then will come “the day of [God’s] warring” against his enemies.(Zech. 14:3-5) No section of the earth will escape destruction. The forces lined up on Satan’s side in the battle will be tremendous.(Rev. 19:19-21) Warfare always brings suffering, even to the eventual victors. Food may run short. Property may be lost. Standards of living may drop. Personal freedoms may be curtailed. If such hardships befall us, how will we react? Will we panic? Will we renounce our faith under pressure? Will we lose hope and sink into despondency? How vital it will be during the great tribulation to maintain our faith in Jehovah’s saving power and to remain in Jehovah’s valley of protection!—Hab. 3:17, 18. w13 2/15 3:14-16

Location hidden

#41482 Aug 23, 2014
FOR TONIGHT TO ALL JW WHO READ MY BIBLICAL POSTS OF THE GOD'S TRUTH,NOT MAN MADE DOCTRINES

"Barukh attah Adonai,Elo heimu melekh Ha olam, Asher kideshanu be'mitzvotau
ve;tzivanu Le'hadlik ner yom tov shel( Shabbath ve'shell)

TOMORROW I POST TRUE DATES OF JESUS BIRTHDAY CONTINUE MY LAST POST

Location hidden

#41483 Aug 24, 2014
CONTINUE 7 BC -AD 33 CHRIST BIRTH AND MINISTRY AND DEATH

TO ALL JW DEPENDENT THEIR TEACHINGS OF RCC CHRONOLOGY AND DATES HAVING NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BIBLE ,TRUE GOSPEL AND APPROACHING EVENTS-SECOND ARRIVAL OF JESUS AND DESTRUCTION OF WHOLE EARTH BY HIS FACE APPEARANCE(HA GADOL- CONSUMING POWER ONLY ABLE TO PRESERVE THOSE WHOSE SINS ARE FORGIVEN BY ALMIGHTY GOD

Herod had wanted the Magi to come back to Jerusalem and report to him if they found this child King( Matthew 2;8
But the Magi were warned by God not to return to Jerusalem,
Therefore,they went home another way
Mat 2;12
But now comes information important to our examination of the Biblical Timeline of mankind history
We read in the Bible that Herod,in great anger, gave the command that all children in Bethlehem were to be killed
"from 3 years old and under,according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise man(Magi) Mat 2;16
Thus,God has given us a time reference. We can know that the star must have appeared about 2 years earlier because in his Herod effort to kill Jesus.
We read in the Bible that Herod, in his great anger,gave the command that all of the children in Bethlehem were to be killed
Herod killed all 2 years old,since Herod was still living prior to April of 4 BC,. it meant that jesus had to have born at least 2 years earlier?
that is, 2 years prior to April of 4 BC. because Herod died in April of 7 BC

Presently,we will look at Biblical evidence not human false made dates
those biblical evidences indicate that Jesus had to be born September or early in October,
Therefore, Jesus would then have been born in 7BC.
Because if He were born in September 6 BC Jesus would have been only one and a half years old where he was visited by the Magi.
Therefore,Jesus have been born in September or early October of 7BC

The Yeaar 7 BC is historical year of OT law and this year was significant with Jesus 7BC DURING JUBILEE YEAR
JUBILEE YEARS AT 7BC WAS ESSENCE OF CHRIST ARRIVAL THROUGH WHOM LIBERTY CASN BE PROCLAIMED TO THE WORLD.

BE CONTINUE IN WHICH MONTH JESUS BORN

WE KNOW FOR SURE 7 BC JESUS BIRTH DURING JUBILEE YEAR,
WE ALSO HAVE TO LEARN DATE AND MONTH,
To learn if Christmas have soething to do with His birth?

BLESSED ARE ALL THOSE,WHO IN SEARCH OF CHRISTIAN FREEDOM, STUDY THE BIBLE ONLY AND RESEARCH CHRONOLOGICAL TIMES OF HISTORY OF MANKIND, BIRTH YEAR OF JESUS, YEAR OF HIS DEATH, BEGIN CHURCH AGES, APOSTASY,AND MADE BY SATAN ALL SECTS BASED ON FALSE TEACHINGS OF RCC,INCLUDED ARE ALSO JEHOVA WITNESSES-HORRIBLE MODERN DEADLY MADE FAILURE AND COMPLETE BLINDNESS
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41484 Aug 24, 2014
Monday, August 25

Do not let sin continue to rule as king in your mortal bodies that you should obey their desires. Neither go on presenting your members to sin as weapons of unrighteousness.—Rom. 6:12, 13.

Our initially becoming a Christian depended on repentance and on turning around, or turning away from our sins. Repentance, however, is an ongoing process. As imperfect humans, we still have sin lurking within us like a coiled snake ready to strike.(Rom. 3:9, 10) Let us remain sharp-eyed, not ignoring our faults. Happily, Jehovah is patient with us while we earnestly struggle to resist our weaknesses and make needed changes.(Phil. 2:12; 2 Pet. 3:9) A great help is to take control of our use of time and resources, turning away from selfish pursuits. Also, reflect on your dedication. The most precious possession we have is our personal relationship with Jehovah. He knows those who belong to him.(Isa. 44:5) Prayerfully examine the quality and the depth of your relationship with him. w13 3/15 3:14, 16
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41485 Aug 25, 2014
Daily Text

Tuesday, August 26

Having sustenance and covering, we shall be content with these things.—1 Tim. 6:8.

The commercial world is doing its utmost to convince us that we cannot live without its many products and every new model that comes on the market. But true Christians do not want Satan’s world to dictate their priorities.(1 John 2:15-17) As for those who have retired from secular employment, what better way to use their time than in the pioneer ministry, putting Jehovah’s service first? All dedicated servants of Jehovah can ask themselves: What is my primary objective in life? Am I putting Kingdom interests first? Do I imitate Jesus’ self-sacrificing attitude? Am I heeding Jesus’ advice to follow him continually? Could I adjust my schedule in order to devote more time to the Kingdom-preaching work or to other theocratic pursuits? Even if my circumstances do not at the moment allow me to expand my service, am I continuing to cultivate a self-sacrificing spirit? w12 6/15 3:16, 17
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41486 Aug 26, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Tuesday, August 26
Having sustenance and covering, we shall be content with these things.—1 Tim. 6:8.
The commercial world is doing its utmost to convince us that we cannot live without its many products and every new model that comes on the market. But true Christians do not want Satan’s world to dictate their priorities.(1 John 2:15-17) As for those who have retired from secular employment, what better way to use their time than in the pioneer ministry, putting Jehovah’s service first? All dedicated servants of Jehovah can ask themselves: What is my primary objective in life? Am I putting Kingdom interests first? Do I imitate Jesus’ self-sacrificing attitude? Am I heeding Jesus’ advice to follow him continually? Could I adjust my schedule in order to devote more time to the Kingdom-preaching work or to other theocratic pursuits? Even if my circumstances do not at the moment allow me to expand my service, am I continuing to cultivate a self-sacrificing spirit? w12 6/15 3:16, 17
Jesus and His disciples and today true believers,
preached and preach God's Word without of push and demands to send monthly records to their leader,and base their written activity how they are spiritual mature

such written reports from field service is work not for God,only man a...les calling yourselves leaders of those preachers?

what a sense to write reports to their leaders,if someone works only for Lord,
God doesn't need visible written hours,
HE NEED OUR HEARTS,OUR ABILITIES,AND MATURITY AND HOW WE CAN FIT OUR DAILY LIFE DURING EARLY RETIREMENT

I despise such earthly dictators who blasphemy God by such earthly vile demands

my friend,every text written by your blind and deaf leaders,expose us?how vile,stupid and greedy of own glories are your leaders ,separated from all of you?

such representants of God's Kingdom doesn't exist in God's future Plan,
Romans 14;17
FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NOT MEAT AND DRINK(FREE TIME,RETIREMENT,AND EARTHLY RESOURCES,OR OBEDIENCE TO THE MAN ABOVE)
BUT RIGHTEOUESNESS,AND PEACE,AND JOY IN THE HOLY SPIRIT

IT IS CLEAR AND PLAIN THAT YOUR LEADERS KINGDOM OF GOD DESCRIPTION VIOLATE THIS PASSAGE

"RIGHTEOUESNESS,PEACE,JOY ARE NOT POWER MOTIVATION TO ONLY PREACH GOOD NEWS-GOSPEL DURING RETIREMENT,OR YOURS LIFES"

you are preaching not biblical good news-Gospel?
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41487 Aug 27, 2014
DailyText

Wednesday, August 27

Instruct me, O Jehovah, in your way, and lead me in the path of uprightness on account of my foes.—Ps. 27:11.

Acting in harmony with this prayer means paying careful attention to any Bible-based direction that we receive through Jehovah’s organization and applying it at once. Many who have rid themselves of needless debt can testify that applying wise counsel to simplify their life has benefited them during the recent economic crises. Rather than finding themselves burdened with possessions they can no longer afford, they are free to expand their ministry. Each of us does well to ask himself,‘Do I immediately apply everything I read in the Bible and in the publications of the faithful and discreet slave, even when it requires making personal sacrifices?’(Matt. 24:45) By allowing Jehovah to instruct us and lead us in the path of uprightness, we will have no cause for fear. w12 7/15 3:15, 16
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41488 Aug 27, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus and His disciples and today true believers,
preached and preach God's Word without of push and demands to send monthly records to their leader,and base their written activity how they are spiritual mature
such written reports from field service is work not for God,only man a...les calling yourselves leaders of those preachers?
what a sense to write reports to their leaders,if someone works only for Lord,
God doesn't need visible written hours,
HE NEED OUR HEARTS,OUR ABILITIES,AND MATURITY AND HOW WE CAN FIT OUR DAILY LIFE DURING EARLY RETIREMENT
I despise such earthly dictators who blasphemy God by such earthly vile demands
my friend,every text written by your blind and deaf leaders,expose us?how vile,stupid and greedy of own glories are your leaders ,separated from all of you?
such representants of God's Kingdom doesn't exist in God's future Plan,
Romans 14;17
FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NOT MEAT AND DRINK(FREE TIME,RETIREMENT,AND EARTHLY RESOURCES,OR OBEDIENCE TO THE MAN ABOVE)
BUT RIGHTEOUESNESS,AND PEACE,AND JOY IN THE HOLY SPIRIT
IT IS CLEAR AND PLAIN THAT YOUR LEADERS KINGDOM OF GOD DESCRIPTION VIOLATE THIS PASSAGE
"RIGHTEOUESNESS,PEACE,JOY ARE NOT POWER MOTIVATION TO ONLY PREACH GOOD NEWS-GOSPEL DURING RETIREMENT,OR YOURS LIFES"
you are preaching not biblical good news-Gospel?
Romans 14: 17 For the kingdom of God does not mean eating and drinking, but [means] righteousness and peace and joy with holy spirit.

True worship and that which pertains to the kingdom of God and his congregation are not centered on these physical matters. As Jesus said:“There is nothing from outside a man that passes into him that can defile him; but the things that issue forth out of a man are the things that defile a man.”—Mark 7:15.
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41489 Aug 27, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 14: 17 For the kingdom of God does not mean eating and drinking, but [means] righteousness and peace and joy with holy spirit.
True worship and that which pertains to the kingdom of God and his congregation are not centered on these physical matters. As Jesus said:“There is nothing from outside a man that passes into him that can defile him; but the things that issue forth out of a man are the things that defile a man.”—Mark 7:15
Kingdom of God doesn't have any earthly congregation of not born again unsaved group or churches
because according to John 1;12-13. 3;3-8
none who is not born again can see Kingdom of God

if true worship is centered on spiritual matters of God's Word who became flesh and was among humans?the Bible-God'sWord
WHY YOU COME EVERY 2ND DAY TO PHYSICAL MADE BY MAN KH AND WORSHIP PHISYCALY GOD YEAHOVA?listen their man made law codex,paragraphs, physical reports,physical demand by others monthly activities etc.....

You are right
mark 7;15...excelently fit all of you and leaders who defile own faith and those who listen them"things that issue from out of a man" things that defile a man
why are you part of them,
quote something what contradict your faith,obedience to man
why you are not able to enjoy CHRISTIAN FREEDOM?
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41490 Aug 27, 2014
Student wrote:
DailyText
Wednesday, August 27
Instruct me, O Jehovah, in your way, and lead me in the path of uprightness on account of my foes.—Ps. 27:11.
Acting in harmony with this prayer means paying careful attention to any Bible-based direction that we receive through Jehovah’s organization and applying it at once. Many who have rid themselves of needless debt can testify that applying wise counsel to simplify their life has benefited them during the recent economic crises. Rather than finding themselves burdened with possessions they can no longer afford, they are free to expand their ministry. Each of us does well to ask himself,‘Do I immediately apply everything I read in the Bible and in the publications of the faithful and discreet slave, even when it requires making personal sacrifices?’(Matt. 24:45) By allowing Jehovah to instruct us and lead us in the path of uprightness, we will have no cause for fear. w12 7/15 3:15, 16
again Psalm 27;11
have nothing to do with additions of laws,made by your leaders and printed in Watchtower publication
The Bible is end of the law,and any removals or additions violate Rev 22;18-19

ministry to God is to live according to His moral standard,to live holy life,to tell the truth and give a witness about own life as Righteouess,holy and sanctified by God Blessing- THIS IS BIBLICAL MINISTRY DURING VARIETY OF LIEF CIRCUMSATANCES NOT CONTROLED BY MAN LORDS?
Paladin

Dyersburg, TN

#41491 Aug 27, 2014
Leslie wrote:
ASK THEM??? it is true..
Jehovah is Jesus Father name (pslams 83:18- old king james bible) that he refers to in the prayer The Our Father.Hallowed it be thy name and Jesus was Gods first born before all creation Col 1 :15 -states he is the image of the invisible God first born of all creation. Clearly explains who God was referring to in Geneisi when he said Let Us make Man in Our image.Look up before you comment. I do not want anything foolish or I will delete it . These are simple facts in all of our bibles. Wake Up. I just want to know those sciptures and what does your bible read. and Yes Muslims too as your koran says listen to the prophets. so get out your bible too.
Sorry to burst your bubble but Jehova witnesses are not the true disciples of christ.
Saint dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41492 Aug 27, 2014
Paladin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to burst your bubble but Jehova witnesses are not the true disciples of christ.
Instead to be sorry
tell us who told you such BS,crap and bunch of Lies?
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41493 Aug 28, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
True worship and that which pertains to the kingdom of God and his congregation are not centered on these physical matters. As Jesus said:“There is nothing from outside a man that passes into him that can defile him; but the things that issue forth out of a man are the things that defile a man.”—Mark 7:15.
My friend
according to John 3;3...Jesus words
about not born again,''they can not see or be representant of God's Kindom on this earth''
also JW as earthly Unsaved not Born Again congregation is not representant on Kingdom of God
read John 3;3.
meditate this Jesus words,and realize at end, that you join earthly unsaved Organization who never will see or be in Kingdom of God,
because kingdom of God is described fully in Romans 14;17
and Mark 7;15 expose clear and plain to all of you JW,and worldwide christianity,
sorry?congregation of JW is made by man under satan spirit pretending to be kingdom of God representative
just quit this dung ASAP
and stick only to one God;s congregation spiritual church of all saints and true believers of all ages,
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41494 Aug 28, 2014
Daily Text

Thursday, August 28

We pray to God that you may do nothing wrong,... that you may be doing what is fine, though we ourselves may appear disapproved.—2 Cor. 13:7.

Success in resisting pressure involves a combination of such elements as accurate knowledge, humility, modesty, love for God, and fear of Jehovah, not humans. If our faith is built on accurate knowledge, we will courageously speak about our beliefs with conviction. This will help us to resist pressure and conquer fear of man. Of course, we must never overestimate our own strength. Instead, we should humbly recognize that we need God’s power in order to resist pressure. We need to pray for Jehovah’s spirit and must let love for him motivate us to uphold his name and standards. Moreover, we need to prepare for pressure before we face a test. For instance, advance preparation along with prayer can help our children to respond effectively when their peers try to induce them to do something wrong. w12 8/15 3:13
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41495 Aug 28, 2014
Daily Text

Friday, August 29

He that is humble in spirit will take hold of glory.—Prov. 29:23.

It may be that we are progressing toward Christian maturity but a fellow believer counsels us. His honest observations could help us if we do not raise a defensive shield because of pride, the desire to save face, or the temptation to justify our course. Or suppose you are working on a project with a fellow believer. Will your collaboration be influenced by concern over who gets the credit for your good ideas and hard work? Overseers and those “reaching out” for such an office should likewise beware of seeking praise from men.(1 Tim. 3:1; 1 Thess. 2:6) How should a brother respond when he receives sincere commendation for a job well done? Does he readily recognize that his achievement was possible only by Jehovah’s undeserved kindness and that any hope for future success still depends on God’s blessing and help?—1 Pet. 4:11. w13 2/15 4:10, 11

Location hidden

#41496 Aug 28, 2014
\Now We know that Jesus born at 7 BC
we also know His ministry and death at 33 AD
But JW doesn't have any clue about Jesus From the Bible?
We have come a long way on the spiritual highway
All along the way, there have been important milestones never teach by JW Watchtowers or elders sermons worth nothing to grow in mature spiritual wisdom

We already have learned much about His Birth at which time the wonderful proclamation throughout the land has begun because of Jubilee year 7 BC and Jesus Birth at this year
Jesus Christ has come,
Remeber the shepherds spread abroad what they had heard and seen. and then came the reminders of the Jubilee as Jesus was announced both by John the Baptist and by the voice from Heaven

But now we have come to the great year,A.D.33, It was the year that the whole world and the whole creation unknowingly had been waiting for.
How can we be sure that this auspicious year was A,D, 33 and not some other year??

Remeber my dear poor blind JW THIS year was anchored as AD 33,because we learn from Daniel chapter 9,it was in A.D.33 that sacrificees and offerings ceased
all the previous sacrifices of the past 11000 years were fulfilled and ended when Christ was crucified on Friday.
The year in which He was crucified had to be a year when Nisan 14,the delegated Pasover Time,fell on Friday.
We must remember that each year Nisan 14 could indetify with a different day of the week,
Foe example ,in AD 32 ,Nissan 14 would have come on Monday, In A.D 34 nISAN 14 WOULD COME AT WENDSDAY,
But the Bible tells us that when jesus was crucified,it was Friday
Remeber when Jesus body was placed in the tomb it was the day before the Sabbath, we read this in
Mark 15;42-45

Moreover,In Daniel 9;24, God gave us another very definite time clue concerning the timing of His crucifixion,
That verse state'
Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression,and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteouesness,and to seal up the vision and the prophecy,and to annoint the most Holy

The term 70 weeks,is actually the words" SEVENTY SEVEN" We saw earlier that the context shows that"seventy seven" is to be ubderstood as seventy times seven which equals 490 Years

Daniel 9;35 declares that the beginning of the time period of 490 years is the event of the going forth of a
:"COMMANDEMENT TO RSTORE AND BUILD NT JERUSALEM?"

let Spiritualy,Jerusalem refers to the Spiritual Kingdom Of God,
To restore and to build it spiritually refers to the teachings the Word of God to people so that those whom God Saves, AS HE APPLIES THAT WORD TO THEIR NEW HEARTS(BORN AGAIN) they become eternal citizens of the Kingdom of God spiritual born again who are able only to see Kingdom of God according to Jesus Words of John 3;3(also jw unsaved congregation doesn't represents true God's Kingdom in any sense, spiritual or physical)

be continue such awesome The Bible truth who expose Lies of JW usaved organization made from man doctrines and since 1988 influenced by satan spirit -abomination and desolation standing on holy place
(worldwide christendom all sects and JW Organization group of traitors of own members by join at 1990 UNO)

Location hidden

#41497 Aug 29, 2014
Continue my last post abour Jesus Birth 7 BC,death 33 AD,AD SPIRITUAL JERUSALEM
The command to which Daniel 9;25 refers was given to Ezra the priest by the Median-Persian King Artaxerxes I in 458 BC,
In Ezra 7;25 we read;
AND THOU,O EZRA,AFTER THE WISDOM OF THY GOD,THAT IS IN THINE HAND, SET MAGISTRATES AND JUDGES,WHICH MAY JUDGE ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ARE BEYOND THE RIVER,ALL SUCH AS KNOW THE LAWS OF THY GOD; AND TEACH YE THEM THAT KNOW THEM NOT.

Precisely 490 years later,in AD.33,the prphecy of Daniel 9;24 concerning the coming of the Lord Jesus"to finish the transgression,and to make and end of sins,and to make reconciliation for iniquity,and to bring in everlasting righteouesness"was fulfiled. 458+33-1 BECAUSE TRANSFER OF BC TO AD DOESN'T HAVE 2 ZEROS OR 2 TIMES 1
It goes also to 490 Years
Remember,we are presently learning that it was in AD.33 THAT jESUS WENT TO THE CROSS TO PAY FOR THE SINS OF ALL THOSE THAT HE CAME TO SAVE
Thus,AD 33 agrees perfectly with the prophecy of Daniel 9;24, Thus, We are assured that crucifixion of Jesus could not have taken place in any year other than A.D., 33

We have seen that for many reasons, the Lord was cricified in AD. 33.
This is the year and occasion that is super important, Had Jesus Christ not been punished for sins, there would be NOT SALVATION FOR ANYONE.
No event in the entire history ow mankind can stand in the shadow of this awesome climatic event.
The impact of what happened at the cross identifies with each and every human being who has ever inhabited planet Earth.
On the other hand, Christ , in His atonement work, guaranted the salvation of all those whom GOD CHOSEN FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH TO BECOME SAVED(NONE OF THE BIBLE PASSAGES DIRECT READERS TO JW AS TRUE GOD'S CONGREGATION OF AS CHOSEN ONES
BEFORE FOUNDATION OF THIS EARTH
BE CONTINUE TOMORROW
About Jesus who came to save also guaranted that every person who does not become saved must himslef,as payment for his sins,bear the wrath of God,which is eternal damnation,

HAD CHRIST NOT BE PUNISHED FOR CHOSEN ONES SINS,THERE WOULD BE NO SALVATION FOR ANYONE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Tony17 554,479
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 6 min Mandela 37,600
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min truth 763,148
Last Word + 2 25 min toasty 940
Gay snapchat names 25 min penis24 109
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min LAWEST100 603,495
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min MUQ2 263,317
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr lisw 174,969

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE