Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41566 Sep 16, 2014
Daily Text

Wednesday, September 17

The heart is more treacherous than anything else and is desperate. Who can know it?—Jer. 17:9.

Modern physicians can use advanced technology to see what the condition of a heart is and how it is functioning. Jehovah, though, can do much more, as he did in Jeremiah’s day. God is outstandingly qualified, as we see from his words:“I, Jehovah, am searching the heart,... to give to each one according to his ways, according to the fruitage of his dealings.”(Jer. 17:10)“Searching the heart” involves no medical exam of the literal heart, which in 70 or 80 years might beat some three billion times. Rather, Jehovah was speaking of the figurative heart. That “heart” refers to a person’s entire inner self, encompassing his desires, thoughts, disposition, attitudes, and goals. You have such a heart. God can examine it, and to a degree, you can do so too. w13 3/15 2:6

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#41567 Sep 16, 2014
Student wrote:
IS GOD A “TRINITY”?
Many religions of Christendom teach that God is a “Trinity,” although the word “Trinity” does not appear in the Bible. The World Council of Churches recently said that all religions that are part of that Council should advocate the belief that there is “one God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit,” that is, three persons in one God. Those teaching this doctrine admit that it is “a mystery.” The Athanasian Creed, of about the eighth century of the Common Era, says that the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost (Spirit) are all three of the same substance, all three are eternal (and hence had no beginning), and all three are almighty. So the creed reads that in the “Trinity none is afore or after other; none is greater or less than another.” Is that reasonable? More importantly, is it in agreement with the Bible?
This doctrine was unknown to the Hebrew prophets and Christian apostles. The New Catholic Encyclopedia (1967 edition, Vol. XIV, p. 306) admits that “the doctrine of the Holy Trinity is not taught in the OT [Old Testament].” It also admits that the doctrine must be dated as from about three hundred and fifty years after the death of Jesus Christ. So the early Christians who were taught directly by Jesus Christ did not believe that God is a “Trinity.”
When Jesus was on earth he certainly was not equal to his Father, for he said there were some things that neither he nor the angels knew but that only God knew.(Mark 13:32) Furthermore, he prayed to his Father for help when undergoing trial.(Luke 22:41, 42) Also, he himself said:“The Father is greater than I am.”(John 14:28) Because of this, Jesus spoke of his Father as “my God” and as “the only true God.”—John 20:17; 17:3.
After Jesus’ death, God raised him to life again and gave him glory greater than he had before. However, he was still not equal to his Father. How do we know? Because later the inspired Scriptures state that God is still “the head of the Christ.”(1 Corinthians 11:3) The Bible also says that Jesus is to reign as God’s appointed king until he has put all enemies under his feet, and that then shall “the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.”(1 Corinthians 15:28, AV) Clearly, even since his resurrection Jesus Christ is not equal with his Father.
But did not Jesus say on one occasion,“I and the Father are one”?(John 10:30) Yes, he did. However, that statement does not even suggest a “Trinity,” since he spoke of only two as being one, not three. Jesus was surely not contradicting the scriptures we have already read. What he meant by this expression he himself made clear later when he prayed regarding his followers that “they may be one just as we are one.”(John 17:22) Jesus and his Father are “one” in that Jesus is in full harmony with his Father. And he prayed that all his followers might likewise be in harmony with his Father, with Jesus and with one another.
Cont...
Best thing I've ever read for a long time!
I totally agree with you
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#41571 Sep 16, 2014
Student wrote:
What about the statement at John 1:1 (AV), which refers to Jesus as “the Word,” saying:“In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God”? Does that not prove the “Trinity”? No...
Im sure you're a nice man, but you are not an authority on Scripture. You do not speak for God. Your Bible interpretations are only relevant to you.
You say the word "trinity" is not in the Bible. So? Where does the Bible say every thing about Jesus Christ is in the Bible. Do you even know what the Bible is? Its not one Book, its a collection of Books. Put together by the Bishops of the Catholic Church. This took place almost 400 yrs after the birth of Christ. 400 yrs! Not everything the Apostles wrote (or supposedly wrote) is in the Bible. Do you understand this fact?
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#41572 Sep 16, 2014
Student wrote:
IS GOD A “TRINITY”?
Many religions of Christendom teach that God is a “Trinity,” although the word “Trinity” does not appear in the Bible. The World Council of Churches recently said that all
Furthermore, the name of God is NOT Jehovah. You already know this.
"Jehovah" is a Latinized combination of two Hebrew words: Yahweh and Adonai, invented by a Catholic monk in the 13th century.
Now "Adonai" definately isn't a name, name. It means "Lord". Yahweh is sort of a name, but its impossible to know the pronunciation. Either way, Yahweh would mean something like: "I am; He who is" which really ain't a name.

I think its bizarre people would build an entire religion on a word that was invented by the Catholic Church that doesn't even represent a legitimate title. Then to top it off, you plug your ears and completely ignore it. This reveals that you're not interested in truth. But you want people to accept your Bible interpretations as authoritative? No thanks.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#41573 Sep 16, 2014
Student wrote:
IS GOD A “TRINITY”?
Many religions of Christendom teach that God is a “Trinity,” although the word “Trinity” does not appear in the Bible. The World Council of Churches recently said that all religions that are part of that Council should advocate the belief that there is “one God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit,” that is, three persons in one God. Those teaching this doctrine admit that it is “a mystery.” The Athanasian Creed, of about the eighth century of the Common Era, says that the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost (Spirit) are all three of the same substance, all three are eternal (and hence had no beginning), and all three are almighty. So the creed reads that in the “Trinity none is afore or after other; none is greater or less than another.” Is that reasonable? More importantly, is it in agreement with the Bible?
This doctrine was unknown to the Hebrew prophets and Christian apostles. The New Catholic Encyclopedia (1967 edition, Vol. XIV, p. 306) admits that “the doctrine of the Holy Trinity is not taught in the OT [Old Testament].” It also admits that the doctrine must be dated as from about three hundred and fifty years after the death of Jesus Christ. So the early Christians who were taught directly by Jesus Christ did not believe that God is a “Trinity.”
False. The doctrine of the Trinity is documented in every decade since the Apostles. Where do you get 350 AD? People, if this man needs one lie to advance his cause, then the source of his agenda is the devil.

100 A.D. Letter to the Ephesians
"There is one physician who is possessed both of flesh and Spirit; both made and not made; God existing in flesh
True life in death...Jesus Christ our Lord"

Ignatius, Bishop of Antioch, ordained by Peter and disciple of John, on the nature of Jesus.

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignatius_of_Antioch

Location hidden

#41574 Sep 16, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir
those fonny bollony sectarian argues who Jesus is, Trinity,cross,or if Jesus is Yahveh of OT,or attending earthly church or JW organization
such Lies are not requirements to be SAVED BY GOD EPH 2;8-9
Nowhere in Bible can by found such requirements to be SAVED ROM 8;16-17 Rom 8; 28-30.Eph Rom 9;11. 4;17.8;28 or Eph 1;4-5,11
those passages exclude all worldwide false christianity doctrines and claims, as well thy also exclude demands of Jehova Witnesses that they are Something Special before whole mankind
trinity, holidays,cross,or strick celabates are not in the Bible Moral law book to meet requirements to BE TRUE CHOSEN BELIEVER CHILD OF GOD?
only sects fight and argue day by day year by years about their rights and truths,
But none of them have this TRUTH FROM GOD WHO CAN SAVE THEM AS INDIVIDUALS
Are you saying that I have a chance to go to heaven even if I didn't believe that Jesus died for my sins?
Innocent Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41575 Sep 17, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sure you're a nice man, but you are not an authority on Scripture. You do not speak for God. Your Bible interpretations are only relevant to you.
You say the word "trinity" is not in the Bible. So? Where does the Bible say every thing about Jesus Christ is in the Bible. Do you even know what the Bible is? Its not one Book, its a collection of Books. Put together by the Bishops of the Catholic Church. This took place almost 400 yrs after the birth of Christ. 400 yrs! Not everything the Apostles wrote (or supposedly wrote) is in the Bible. Do you understand this fact?
put together by satanic RCC scholars in latin called Vulgate and hang on the BIBLE heavy chain and lack to not allow to read the Bible by RCC members population,
at same time great Popes powers mix with politics,kings,kill all those who were different and free to drop heavy antichrist bondage from their necks
Antichrist is RCC as the leader of worldwide antichrists denying Biblical Jesus
you 'tough catolic guy" soon enter 3rd level hot hell?

just don't respond to me,because you get great waves of hit, ugly remarks, and handsome farts at you and your RCC
this place is not for you,nor for your BS
Innocent Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41576 Sep 17, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that I have a chance to go to heaven even if I didn't believe that Jesus died for my sins?
take the Bible, and read John 17....
whole chapter is about Jesus prayer to His Father God YAHVEH(english Jehova)
Jesus prays for His World of Chosen ones given Him by His Father Yahveh(Jehova)
if you are not chosen Eph 2;8-9,
then Jesus didn't die for your sins or this world of Satan dominion.
but if you are?
then you should know this inside of your heart according to Romans 8;16-17,
Rom 8;28-30

also start pray not directly to great Ancient of Days Monarch only start pray through Jesus Christ
John 14;6.1 Tim 2;5
try to pray for God's Mercy with complete broken contrite heart Psalm 51;17. 34;18

anyway.this is only encouragement not discussing or any await for your responds
Internet is not for cyber sectarian argues with me?
I am not sect,not RCC idiots, not JW
and I don't have part in any harsh arguments or argues who is who and what is what,

trinity doctrines are sick imagination of pagan people entering early RCC
Bible doesn't teach trinity,or requirements to be saved
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41577 Sep 17, 2014
Daily Text

Thursday, September 18

On three occasions in the year every male of yours will appear before the face of the true Lord, Jehovah.—Ex. 23:17.

Jehovah required that the Israelites assemble in Jerusalem for three seasonal festivals each year—the Festival of Unfermented Cakes, the Festival of Weeks (later called Pentecost), and the Festival of Booths. Recognizing the great spiritual value of these festivals, many family heads attended with their entire family.(1 Sam. 1:1-7; Luke 2:41, 42) Think about what it meant for an Israelite family to make that journey. Joseph and Mary, for example, would travel about 60 miles (100 km) one way from Nazareth to Jerusalem. It must have been quite an experience for them to travel and prepare meals together and to organize suitable sleeping arrangements in unfamiliar locations. Yet, conditions were safe enough for a 12-year-old like Jesus to be allowed a certain amount of freedom.—Luke 2:44-46. w12 9/15 5:11, 12
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41578 Sep 17, 2014
What Does The BIBLE REALLY TEACH? Chapter 4

Why We Grow Old and Die

EVERY normal person desires life with good health. We seek relief from the pain and suffering that disease brings and we long for some way to escape from the weakening effect old age has on our bodies. It hurts us, too, when we see those we love afflicted by these things. Because of this, many persons ask,“Was all this part of God’s original purpose? When God created man, was it his purpose that man should grow old, and become deaf or blind? Did he mean for man’s skin to wrinkle with age, his heart to become diseased and his other organs to break down? Really, did God make man to die?”

No, Jehovah God did not create man for such a miserable future. The Bible tells us that Jehovah provided a lovely garden home for the first human pair, and he blessed them. Reviewing his creative work, God rightly declared it “very good.”(Genesis 1:28, 31) This means that Adam and Eve were created perfect, without a defect in mind or body.(Deuteronomy 32:4; Proverbs 10:22) They had the prospect of living forever.

Interestingly, modern scientists know that the human body continually renews itself. And they say that, under the right conditions, it is capable of living forever. A Nobel Prize winner, Dr. Linus Pauling, explained that man’s bodily tissues replace themselves and, theoretically, should continue to do so forever. Biochemist William Beck also observed:“I can see no reason why death, in the nature of things, need be inevitable.” Yet, in spite of being so made, men continue to grow old and die. Why? God’s Word the Bible gives us the satisfying answer.

Cont...

Location hidden

#41579 Sep 17, 2014
Innocent Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
take the Bible, and read John 17....
whole chapter is about Jesus prayer to His Father God YAHVEH(english Jehova)
Jesus prays for His World of Chosen ones given Him by His Father Yahveh(Jehova)
if you are not chosen Eph 2;8-9,
then Jesus didn't die for your sins or this world of Satan dominion.
but if you are?
then you should know this inside of your heart according to Romans 8;16-17,
Rom 8;28-30
also start pray not directly to great Ancient of Days Monarch only start pray through Jesus Christ
John 14;6.1 Tim 2;5
try to pray for God's Mercy with complete broken contrite heart Psalm 51;17. 34;18
anyway.this is only encouragement not discussing or any await for your responds
Internet is not for cyber sectarian argues with me?
I am not sect,not RCC idiots, not JW
and I don't have part in any harsh arguments or argues who is who and what is what,
trinity doctrines are sick imagination of pagan people entering early RCC
Bible doesn't teach trinity,or requirements to be saved
Thank you man, I spent most of my life with Christians and you are the first one who actually makes sense, I've read the bile and I know for sure that it doesn't teach trinity.

what is your view about Islam?
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41580 Sep 18, 2014

RESULTS OF DISOBEDIENCE

When Jehovah created Adam and Eve, they became the earthly part of God’s great family, which already included a great number of spirit creatures in the heavens. God was the Father of the human pair, since he had given them life. The gift of life, however, was conditional; that is, it would continue to be theirs only as long as they met the condition of loving obedience to their heavenly Father. Obedience to law is necessary to continued peace and good order, so they had to recognize God as their Supreme Ruler. Did they know this? Yes, because Jehovah placed upon them a test that emphasized the seriousness of obedience. He said to Adam:“From every tree of the garden you may eat to satisfaction. But as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad you must not eat from it, for in the day you eat from it you will positively die.”—Genesis 2:16, 17.

This test of obedience was not a difficult one. They were not deprived of needed food, nor were they tested beyond their ability. However, their obedience would show that they appreciated their relationship with God.(1 John 5:3) Although some persons have the idea that the ‘forbidden fruit’ had to do with sex relations between the man and woman, this was not the case. God himself had already told them to “be fruitful and become many and fill the earth.”(Genesis 1:28) When God commanded them not to eat the fruit of a certain tree it merely meant that God singled out one of the many fruit trees of Eden and commanded the human pair not to eat of its fruit.

Why was the tree called “the tree of the knowledge of good and bad”? Because, as a result of God’s command, its fruit symbolized God’s right to decide for his creatures what is “good” and what is “bad” for them. So, for the human pair to take of this fruit would mean that they were turning their backs on their heavenly Father and rejecting his divine guidance and perfect will. While simple, the test involved much. It involved man’s dependence on his Creator and man’s recognition of divine authority. Remember, too, that Jesus Christ applied to imperfect humans the rule that “the person faithful in what is least is faithful also in much, and the person unrighteous in what is least is unrighteous also in much.”(Luke 16:10) How much more did this apply to perfect creatures!

Cont...
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41581 Sep 18, 2014
Why did Eve break God’s law and eat of the fruit? The idea did not begin with her but was presented to her by a spirit creature using a lowly serpent through which to speak. That spirit creature, identified in the Bible as Satan the Devil, is therefore called “the original serpent.”(Revelation 12:9) The invisible creature speaking through the serpent openly denied the truth of God’s command that Eve quoted. He represented the tree’s fruit as being able to cause her to be like God, deciding for herself what was “good” and what was “bad.” Eve then began to view the fruit as very desirable and she disobeyed God by eating of it. Adam, her husband and head, upon finding out what she had done, did not oppose her course but joined her in it.—Genesis 3:2-6; James 1:14, 15; 1 Corinthians 11:3.

By this lawless act they became guilty of sin, and so they brought upon themselves the penalty of sin.(1 John 3:4) In considering the rightness of God’s decision we should not make the mistake of judging the seriousness of what Adam and Eve did by the way many people view things in our time. Today disobedience to parents is common, often going unpunished. Stealing also is common, and many think that, if what is stolen is small, the theft does not matter much. Rebellion and speaking against authority are likewise frequent today. But that does not make these things right! Much of the rotten fruitage we see today in the form of growing delinquency and crime is due to failure of parents and others in authority to correct matters at the start.—Proverbs 13:24; Ecclesiastes 8:11.

God was not going to encourage wrongdoing by a failure to enforce his own law. By their disobedience Adam and Eve showed a great lack of love for the One who had provided so wonderfully for them. They were guilty of stealing, because they took what their Creator said was not theirs. Still worse, they joined with God’s enemy and, by their actions, called God a liar. Jehovah owed it to himself and to all his universal family to uphold the law. This he did. As a result of their deliberate sin the lawless couple were driven out of Eden to die.—Genesis 3:22-24.

The effect of sin upon them might be illustrated by what happens to a piece of fine machinery when it is not used properly, according to the maker’s instructions. The machine will develop weaknesses and, in time, break down. Similarly, as a result of ignoring the instructions of their Maker, Adam and Eve lost their perfection. Their minds and bodies began to break down, and finally ceased to function, in death. That is what disobedience and removal from God’s favor meant for them.(Genesis 3:16-19) After Adam had used up the tremendous vitality of his once-perfect body, he died at the age of 930 years. This was within the symbolic “day” of one thousand years that God had set.—Genesis 5:5; 2 Peter 3:8.

Cont...
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41582 Sep 18, 2014

EFFECT UPON OFFSPRING

But, since we today did not disobey that law in Eden, why is it that we also get sick and die? It is for this reason: All of Adam’s offspring were born after his disobedience. Thus his offspring inherited sin and death from him. All men inherit imperfection, because all come from Adam and Eve. As the Bible book of Job tells us:“Who can produce someone clean out of someone unclean? There is not one.”(Job 14:4) Also, at Romans 5:12 the Bible explains:“Through one man [Adam] sin entered into the world and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men.” Just as a perfect piece of machinery cannot be produced from an imperfect mold, so Adam in his imperfection could not produce perfect children, free from sin.—Psalm 51:5 [50:7, Dy].

The effect of Adam and Eve’s sin upon their offspring can be compared with what often happens when people who ignore God’s law and live immorally bring forth children. Such people may get diseased in the sex organs that God gave them to bring forth their children. The children of such “unclean” parents may be born physically or mentally damaged because of the sin of their parents. So, too, our first parents became “unclean,” imperfect, subject to sickness, and finally death. They could pass on to their offspring only what they themselves had: imperfection, with a future of sickness and death. That is why we all grow old and die, and why we so easily do what is wrong.
However, it is one thing to make unintentional mistakes because of inherited sin, but entirely another matter deliberately to practice what one knows to be wrong.(1 John 5:16) If one is truly repentant over mistakes he makes because of inherited weaknesses, he can expect merciful forgiveness from God.(Proverbs 28:13) But he must be careful that, once he knows what is right, he does not deliberately choose to follow a course contrary to God’s will. To do so would mean loss of God’s favor and of life itself.—Deuteronomy 30:15-20; Hebrews 10:26, 27.

Happily, Jehovah has made loving provision to save repentant ones from the bad effects of inherited sin and death. This grand relief will come through the ransom sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Concerning this provision the Bible says:“God sent forth his only-begotten Son into the world that we might gain life through him.”(1 John 4:9) So, in God’s due time, under the Kingdom rule of his Son, inherited human imperfection will gradually be taken away, and mankind will no longer feel the effects of Adam’s sin. Why, even the death we inherited from Adam will no longer have power over us!(Revelation 21:3, 4) You can be one who will enjoy such blessings. How? By taking advantage of the provisions that Jehovah has made and proving your love for him by keeping his commandments.—Ecclesiastes 12:13

Chapter 4 pp. 27-33
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41583 Sep 18, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you man, I spent most of my life with Christians and you are the first one who actually makes sense, I've read the bile and I know for sure that it doesn't teach trinity.
what is your view about Islam?
islam is invented by arabs Nomads divided with each other tribes, and worship before 1000 idols gods
than Muhammad illiterate desert warior(ancient wild badit)
enter to this problem
How to fight wicked murderous Christianity invading their lands
He and His Elders invented Islam of the base of Abraham Faith and his first wife,
Muhammad claim contacts with angels,
and expalin every vision to his tribe elders ,waging wars against christianity RCC he united Arab divided tribes in One Nation under new Religion made only for ARABS,and written by man book 'Quaran"
I believe that Muhammad was last prophet only to Unite divided arabs under Muslims movement

But Islam is earthly religion fight how to conquer this world,and have nothing to do with heavenly Kingdom of God
Islam without of Reedeemer Jesus Son of God
have not chance to enter or heard their prayers by God, John 14;6
Holy God Allah is the Name given by Arabs in arabic old ancient language
But God Allah is same God like God of true christians or Jews
God's Holy Name ALLAH readers of the Bible can find in Ezra inspire book of the Bible,and book of Kings

but old and modern tradition among true faithull believers use only God YHVH YAHWEH. and REDEEMER JESUS CHRIST WHO IS OUR MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND HUMAN CHOSEN BY GOD'S GRACE

I read Quaran many times,and clearly see,that Language of Quaran is Language directed to Arabic Shem descendats of race to whom also belongs Jews

Quaran never will be accepted by modern western Societies or Muslim so called Shariah Law

such nonsenses flows from christianity greedy of get back lost world powers,
and also from Muslims having day dreams to be RELIGIOUS LEADERS OF THIS WORLD

at first they have to unite own nation and bloody murderous about 1000 years war between shia and sunis
they never unite own religion by such hate, and never will be bosses of this entire world

Location hidden

#41584 Sep 19, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
islam is invented by arabs Nomads divided with each other tribes, and worship before 1000 idols gods
than Muhammad illiterate desert warior(ancient wild badit)
enter to this problem
How to fight wicked murderous Christianity invading their lands
He and His Elders invented Islam of the base of Abraham Faith and his first wife,
Muhammad claim contacts with angels,
and expalin every vision to his tribe elders ,waging wars against christianity RCC he united Arab divided tribes in One Nation under new Religion made only for ARABS,and written by man book 'Quaran"
I believe that Muhammad was last prophet only to Unite divided arabs under Muslims movement
But Islam is earthly religion fight how to conquer this world,and have nothing to do with heavenly Kingdom of God
Islam without of Reedeemer Jesus Son of God
have not chance to enter or heard their prayers by God, John 14;6
Holy God Allah is the Name given by Arabs in arabic old ancient language
But God Allah is same God like God of true christians or Jews
God's Holy Name ALLAH readers of the Bible can find in Ezra inspire book of the Bible,and book of Kings
but old and modern tradition among true faithull believers use only God YHVH YAHWEH. and REDEEMER JESUS CHRIST WHO IS OUR MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD AND HUMAN CHOSEN BY GOD'S GRACE
I read Quaran many times,and clearly see,that Language of Quaran is Language directed to Arabic Shem descendats of race to whom also belongs Jews
Quaran never will be accepted by modern western Societies or Muslim so called Shariah Law
such nonsenses flows from christianity greedy of get back lost world powers,
and also from Muslims having day dreams to be RELIGIOUS LEADERS OF THIS WORLD
at first they have to unite own nation and bloody murderous about 1000 years war between shia and sunis
they never unite own religion by such hate, and never will be bosses of this entire world
it is impossible that Arabs united and chose Mohammed as their leader because Mohammed's own tribe fought him and did their best to destroy his message, they even tried to kill him several times until he moved with his companions to Al Madina.

you may have read the Quran but it is obvious that you have no clue about Mohammed's life or the Islamic history.

Christianity offers nothing but spirituality, on the other hand Islam offers spirituality and covers every aspect of life at the same time; doesn't every machine comes with a manual or a book of instructions?? then how about the most complicated machine on earth? Humans need clear rules and instructions for instance Alcohol is now considered to be the most dangerous problem because it leads to so many problems like murders, rapes, Deaths and accidents.

of course Mohammed and his companions were warriors, but what did they fight for? they fought to spread justice and peace, history proves that Jews, Christians and Muslims lived together side by side for centuries under sharia law, the Jews used to escape from Christians to the muslim lands because they know for sure that muslims would protect them.

you may say that muslims will never rule the world but we know for sure that we would someday, it is divine and a 100% true.

the message of Islam is very simple and logical; it suggests that there is one creator who sent a series of prophets and messengers to show us the right path in order to succeed in this life and the hereafter.

Spirituality is not enough!

Location hidden

#41587 Sep 19, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
npty dreams
we need Bible as ONLY SPIRITUAL HOLY WORD WRITTEN ONLY FOR GOD'S CHOSEN CITIZENS OF NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH 2 PETER 3;13-14
all aspects of physical life is given by God to His creation humans who were created at first day in God's IMAGE,
first of all I am totally disappointed because I really thought that you were educated and know a lot about Islam but unfortunately you proved the exact opposite several times.
The Quran was not collected or rewritten after the death of the prophet Mohammed, it was memorized by heart and reread so many times during his life, Sunnah and hadiths were collected later to make sure nothing is mixed with the divine text, there is like 11 different versions of the bible and all of them don't discriminate between Jesus words and divine text, not to mention that they were rewritten and translated many times from different languages, while the Quran came down in one language and was kept exactly as it was recited by the Angel Gabriel, nowadays there are more than 1.8 billion muslim in the world and we all read from the same Quran.
Islam is the only religion in the world which makes it a must and even a pillar of faith to believe in Jesus christ, Jesus name was mentioned 25 times in the Quran while Mohammed's name was mentioned only 5 times, Islam is the completion of Jesus message just like Jesus message was the completion of Moses and so on.
It is not an earthly religion as you claim; it is a complete way of life and the Quran tells repeatedly us that this life is nothing in comparison of the hereafter but of course the way to it and in order to succeed you have to temporarily abide to a certain rules and these rules also guarantee survival, success and justice to all mankind.
The Bible turned down so many people and millions of people became atheists simply because Christianity has no solutions to offer to the real world while the muslims can always turn to the teachings of Islam.
Christianity ruled the world for decades and brought destruction to the world while Islam Produced civilization, progress and prosperity.
we can easily notice the contradictions and differences between different versions of the Bible, for instance Jesus said that "A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be ... given But the only sign they will get is the sign of the prophet Jonah,For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth." Mathew 12:39-40
For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish so the son of man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth; Christians claim that Jesus was crucified on Friday eve and that what makes Good Friday good and was kept 3 hours on the cross and remember that his legs were not broken and instead a soldier stabbed him with a spear and then Jesus was burried, so we have Friday night, Saturday day, Saturday night and then was allegedly resurrected on Sunday Morning! So he stayed 2 nights and only 1 day in the grave not 3 days and 3 nights and that lead us to ask questions like if Jesus Sign would be like prophet Jonah sign then was Jonah alive during his stay in the belly of a huge fish or was he dead?!! obviously everybody knows that Prophet Jonah was alive, So I suggest that Jesus was not killed in the first place because he was just put on the cross for 3 hours and then stayed in the grave for 2 nights and just came out and went back to his disciples and was raised again to heaven by God and now waiting in heavens to comeback to this earth and rule by Islam.

Location hidden

#41590 Sep 20, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
sir
The Bible is spiritual book of laws written only to the future kings of new heaven and new earth,
those who read the Bible literaly foind many contradictions and errors, those read the Bible literaly are just unsaved humans pagans pretending to be muslims, christians or atheists,or homosexuals
THE BIBLE IS FULL 2TIM 3;16
and doesnt fit free independent interpretations like yours for example
read 2 Peter 1;20
those words exclude you as God's chosen child able to understand the Bible,
even Jesus spoke to the crowds with parables,and explain parables in his close disciples circle without of any crowd
Psalm 78;1-2.Mat 13;34-35
sir
you found bad person to argue who is right who is not?
your right is to keep your own beliefs or change and beg God for salvation Psalm 51;17
I AM NOT ABLE TO HELP YOU,SALAVTION IS GOD'S WORK NOT HUMANS
FOR ME QUARAN TEACHINGS DOESN'T EXIST BECAUSE I AM NOT EARTHLY(RATHER BORN AGAIN JOHN 1;13-14 AND JOHN 3;3-8)
I am not arab or middles east just nomadic peasant?
REV 13;8
prove us that Jesus didn't die first time on the literal cross in the Garden of getsemane
good night sir
I just proved to you that Jesus didn't die on the cross exactly as the Quran tells us, your bible states that Jesus said a wicked and adulterous generation will get no sign but the sign of the Prophet Jonah as Jonah stayed 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of a huge fish so the son of man will stay 3 days and 3 nights in the belly of earth!!

ask a 7 years old boy about prophet Jonah and he/she will tell you that Jonah was alive the whole time in the belly of a huge fish; so if Jonah was alive and Jesus was dead in the belly of earth then what is the similarity between those two signs (miracles)?!!!! I already proved that the timing is not similar as well because Jesus stayed 2 nights and 1 day, thus that leaves us with no other choice but to believe that Jesus was alive and never died on the cross and that will certainly lead to us to believe that there was no forgiveness at all and that Jesus was only a prophet with teachings and rules and we say that he is coming back but unfortunately people will follow the Antichrist thinking that he is the savior!

our Jesus will be your Antichrist and your Antichrist will be our Jesus, you keep talking about earthly and heavenly life; Didn't God create all of us in this earthly life?? isn't he supposed to give us some sort of directions and teachings in order to succeed in this earthly life?!!

God is Just and merciful so he must have sent us some rules to guarantee people's rights, for instance what is the punishment of Rape according to your Bible?!! I believe the punishment is that the rapist should marry the victim! how about punishment of capital? how about women rights?

you cannot leave everything to people because people vary and think differently and we would always need some red lines and golden rules, what does your Bible say about the economics?!
what does it say about slavery?

Islam came with applicable solutions to all of mankind problems; some rules may sound harsh but that's only because some people are harsh and need punishment; not all people are good, some steal, some kill, some rape, some cheat and some spread corruption and cut roads, hence Islam came to make sure that weak people are protected from others.

My point is that Islam is the completion of Christianity because believe the Bible was sent down but we also believe that some people changed it but still if we read it carefully we'll realize that it will lead us directly to the Quran.

I hope I am not annoying you, I am just here to have a nice conversation and Don't have anything bad in my intentions.

Be Safe
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41592 Sep 21, 2014
Daily Text

Saturday, September 20

If I, although Lord and Teacher, washed your feet, you also ought to wash the feet of one another. For I set the pattern for you, that, just as I did to you, you should do also.—John 13:14, 15.

When Jesus washed the feet of the apostles, it was not the first time he highlighted the value of humility. On an earlier occasion when some of the apostles showed a competitive spirit, Jesus set a young child beside him, and He told them:“Whoever receives this young child on the basis of my name receives me too, and whoever receives me receives him also that sent me forth. For he that conducts himself as a lesser one among all of you is the one that is great.”(Luke 9:46-48) Aware that the Pharisees sought prominence, Jesus said later in his ministry:“Everyone that exalts himself will be humbled and he that humbles himself will be exalted.”(Luke 14:11) Clearly, Jesus wants his followers to be humble, that is, lowly in mind and free of pride and arrogance. w12 11/15 2:2, 3
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41593 Sep 21, 2014
Daily Text

Sunday, September 21

Who really is the faithful steward?—Luke 12:42.

In ancient times, a steward was often a trusted slave assigned to supervise the household or business affairs of his master. Typically, stewards had considerable authority and were charged with managing household belongings, money, and other servants. We can see this in the case of Eliezer, who was entrusted with the care of Abraham’s extensive belongings. It may have been Eliezer whom Abraham sent to Mesopotamia to choose a wife for his son Isaac. What an important and far-reaching assignment!(Gen. 13:2; 15:2; 24:2-4) Abraham’s great-grandson Joseph looked after the household of Potiphar.(Gen. 39:1, 2) In time, Joseph came to have a steward of his own, who was appointed “over Joseph’s house.” That steward arranged hospitality for Joseph’s ten brothers. And at Joseph’s command, he orchestrated matters concerning the “stolen” silver cup. Clearly, stewards enjoyed positions of great trust.—Gen. 43:19-25; 44:1-12. w12 12/15 2:3-5

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min Just Think 690,400
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr About time 41,858
Charles Mansion Died Last Night 2 hr Paul McCartney is... 4
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Paul is dead 123
Sometimes I like Louis Farrakhan's "sermons"...... 4 hr Paul is dead 105
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 4 hr Paul is dead 595
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr Tellthetruth 989,719
More from around the web