Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#41512 Sep 3, 2014
Most Smart dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
read and study the Bible alone with help of Holy Spirit,
instead babling nonsense or if you agree with someone or not?
JW are undercovered under smily face, ties,white shirts,ties,perfumes and rings hipocrities,and phariseas dividing families, divorces and Lies to the fellow JW single blind poor creature,
same you are blind like KH rats hiding hungry behind the curtain in your african KH,
Better would be for you,if you would chase this rat and give him something to eat, because he starves in this KH full of hipocrities,and elders Liars
see you later
I pity you and between the time I pray for you to be free of any man made lies Gal 5;1
never enter topics after drinking alcohol, or moon shine
i dont think you are very smart when you call people names
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41513 Sep 3, 2014
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont think you are very smart when you call people names
What you think even old american doesn't want to pick up his poll and fart at your thinking and remarks

start rather you think and do something with your own nighborhood and country stravation and deadly ebola epidemies

this is what brainless scumbags humanoids inherit?

worry about others,never worry about own cretinism,idiotism,stupidity and made around s....

frenny
mind you own business you poor dessert rat?
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41514 Sep 3, 2014
Daily Text

Thursday, September 4

Draw close to God, and he will draw close to you.—Jas. 4:8.

Parents, you need not control your children’s every move, but you do need to monitor their computer use. Do not abandon them to online immorality, violent games, spiritism, and bad association just to keep them busy and out of your way. If you do, they may conclude,‘Since Dad and Mom don’t care, it must be all right.’ As parents, it is your job to shield your children—including teenagers—from anything that could distance them from Jehovah. Even animals protect their young from danger. Imagine what a mother bear would do if someone threatened her cubs!(Compare Hosea 13:8.) Help your children to arrange wholesome association with other exemplary Christians, young and old. And remember, your children need you to spend time with them! So make time to laugh, play, work, and “draw close to God” together. w13 1/15 3:5, 6
Saved by God Grace

Baltimore, MD

#41515 Sep 4, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Wednesday, September 3
For the Lord’s sake subject yourselves to every human creation: whether to a king as being superior or to governors.—1 Pet. 2:13, 14.
Jehovah’s Witnesses worldwide fulfill this requirement for Christians as outlined by Peter. Although being no part of the wicked world, true Christians willingly subject themselves to government authorities “in their relative positions,” even as Paul instructed them.(Rom. 13:1, 5-7) When Jehovah’s Witnesses conduct themselves as “temporary residents” in the present system, they are not doing so as part of some silent civil protest; neither do they oppose or interfere with others who make their own political or social decisions.(1 Pet. 2:11) Unlike some other religious groups, Jehovah’s Witnesses refrain from meddling in politics. They never try to dictate policy matters to civil authorities. The idea that they would attempt to disrupt public order or undermine the government is completely without foundation! w12 12/15 3:15, 16
my friend
try to praise only God.and His Gospel,
not organization made by men lies to keep you in the hundcuffs?

instead get more spiritualy wise,you are more stupid than one week ago?
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41516 Sep 4, 2014
Daily Text

Friday, September 5

God ... turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name.—Acts 15:14.

During a milestone governing body meeting in Jerusalem in 49 C.E., the disciple James said:“It is written,‘After these things I shall return and rebuild the booth of David that is fallen down ... in order that those who remain of the men may earnestly seek Jehovah, together with people of all the nations, people who are called by my name, says Jehovah.’”(Acts 15:13-18)“The booth [or, royal house] of David” fell when King Zedekiah was dethroned.(Amos 9:11) However, that “booth” would be rebuilt with David’s descendant Jesus as the permanent King.(Ezek. 21:27; Acts 2:29-36) As James pointed out at that historic meeting, this prophecy of Amos was being fulfilled in the gathering of Kingdom heirs from both Jews and Gentiles. Today, a remnant of anointed Christians and millions of Jesus’“other sheep” are united in declaring Bible truth as servants of Jehovah.—John 10:16. w13 2/15 2:1, 2
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41517 Sep 4, 2014
Saved by God Grace wrote:
<quoted text>
my friend
try to praise only God.and His Gospel,
not organization made by men lies to keep you in the hundcuffs?
instead get more spiritualy wise,you are more stupid than one week ago?
It is a precious privledge to be one of Jehovah's servants today and I am honored to be apart of the Great Crowd, working shoulder to shoulder with all My Brothrs & Sisters, Proclaiming The Good News! God's Kingdom Rules!
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41520 Sep 5, 2014
Daily Text

Saturday, September 6

Jehovah showed me, and, look! two baskets of figs.—Jer. 24:1.

In 617 B.C.E., the nation of Judah was in a bad spiritual state. God gave a vision about what the future held, illustrating it with two types of figs—“very good” figs and “very bad” ones.(Jer. 24:1-3) The bad figs meant King Zedekiah and others like him who faced severe treatment by King Nebuchadnezzar and his troops. But what of Ezekiel, Daniel and his three companions already in Babylon, and some Jews soon to be taken there? They were like good figs. A remnant of them would return to rebuild Jerusalem. In time, that did occur.(Jer. 24:8-10; 25:11, 12; 29:10) Jehovah said of those represented by the good figs:“I will give them a heart to know me, that I am Jehovah; and they must become my people.”(Jer. 24:7) How encouraging that is! God is willing to give individuals “a heart to know” him. In this case, the “heart” relates to one’s disposition. Certainly, you want to have such a heart and to be part of his people. w13 3/15 2:3, 4
Remnant of 144000

Bethesda, MD

#41522 Sep 5, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a precious privledge to be one of Jehovah's servants today and I am honored to be apart of the Great Crowd, working shoulder to shoulder with all My Brothrs & Sisters, Proclaiming The Good News! God's Kingdom Rules!
>let me tell you mister
stick not with JW and get out of any friendship.
stick with mister Holy dr Shrink
this is not your business nor any plagarazing of my posts pretending to be friend of dr Shrink?
so?
get a beautiful mother f,,,out of my face?
and look at page
familyradio.com
past mr Camping knows where the truth is.
comprended Bozo Pee Pee
Sanderson belongs to me as unrepented church maggot and big jerk with my frenny Paul Schäfer Schneider tlue(true) believer NAZI pretending around, but my frennies anyway!
Remnant of 144000

Bethesda, MD

#41523 Sep 5, 2014
continuation my posts

who I am God knows
but Evl and satan moral filth mostly call God's holy ones that they are evil and do devil work
I see that you know what devils do???
you are instructed and teached by Devil your father such" wise" remarks??
you say "name of God"but you got not basic clue what is GOD NAME?
So suckers incredible goofs and spiritual idiots almost exist mre than 93% jw population
I am more than rude to this world high of deadly dung sins and deadly pretenders like you and entertainers of own self appointed glories and bablings

what I Poast is my GOD business,
WHAT I POAST IS CLEAR AND PLAIN AGAINST BIBLE AND GOD'S TABLE
Long time I never say this truth to you?
YOU PROOF 1000 TIMES,YOU ARE FARTJWS, NOT EVEN WORTH LACES OF TRUE VILLA BAVIERA SHOES
start correct yourselves becuse you are like filthy rugs
wash yourselves first,be holy like Remnant of 144000 is Holy,
and spread less s...about characters and beliefs of others
you miserable POOR PROPHET FROM watchtower of Belsebub
I pee on your god and his mercy and you lesbian apostle of satan Belsebub
end of yours is hell,and that is all for now?
just flush yourselves in the toilet,cover toilet,and dissapear to your miseries

your friends are kitchen cockroaches, and my farts are fragrance crones on your head
look at mirror you will see shiny aureole golden color farts(clowd around your head?)
you poor lost brain Alhzheimer desease maggot

my friends are jungou,janko,po pul,Did i, Wanka,Unga bunga malunga, great grans son of Napoleon Prince Helmut von Pipke,his rature wife madam Pipke
YOU ARE NOT ANY LEADER WITH GOD'S ETHICS TO BE HERE AND RUN YOUR COCKROACH FACE AGAINST TRUE VILLA BAVIERA (Colonia Dignidad) BELIEVERS
Meet me any you cowards,and you will learn basic true SPIRITUAL VIRTUES
just seat in the bus and arrive to Baltimore inner Harbor,tell me when?you miserable faceless breathless cowardS with virtues stinking like old dead rat in your basement
auf wiedersehen
sucker JW pigs with imaginations to be virtual creature
he he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41525 Sep 7, 2014
Daily Text

Sunday, September 7

The little one himself will become a thousand, and the small one a mighty nation.—Isa. 60:22.

Conventions at which Jehovah gathered his faithful Witnesses after periods of persecution or ban were intensely moving. Adolf Hitler had vowed to destroy Jehovah’s Witnesses in Germany, but 107,000 of them filled his former parade grounds in Nuremberg during a convention in 1955. Many of those present could not hold back their tears of joy! Among the 166,518 delegates at three “Godly Devotion” conventions held in Poland in 1989 were large numbers of delegates from what were then the Soviet Union and Czechoslovakia, and from other Eastern European countries. For some, it was the first time they had attended a gathering of more than 15 or 20 of God’s people. And imagine the joy at the 1993 “Divine Teaching” International Convention in Kiev, Ukraine, where 7,402 were immersed—the largest baptism of Jehovah’s Witnesses on record.—Hag. 2:7. w12 9/15 5:9
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41526 Sep 7, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Sunday, September 7
The little one himself will become a thousand, and the small one a mighty nation.—Isa. 60:22.
Conventions at which Jehovah gathered his faithful Witnesses after periods of persecution or ban were intensely moving. Adolf Hitler had vowed to destroy Jehovah’s Witnesses in Germany, but 107,000 of them filled his former parade grounds in Nuremberg during a convention in 1955. Many of those present could not hold back their tears of joy! Among the 166,518 delegates at three “Godly Devotion” conventions held in Poland in 1989 were large numbers of delegates from what were then the Soviet Union and Czechoslovakia, and from other Eastern European countries. For some, it was the first time they had attended a gathering of more than 15 or 20 of God’s people. And imagine the joy at the 1993 “Divine Teaching” International Convention in Kiev, Ukraine, where 7,402 were immersed—the largest baptism of Jehovah’s Witnesses on record.—Hag. 2:7. w12 9/15 5:9
He he heeeeeeeeee
what a nation is JW organization?
he he heeee
your leaders Joke are Jokes since God creation exist

about 7 million is not even global earthly tribe,
You are funny
what about almost billion catolics,or Moslems? THEY ARE GREAT2 NATIONS ONLY??????
BGHWA HA HAAAAAAAAA
from them past 100 years almost 12 millions are dissfalowship, and today from those 7 millions just left JW, disappear for good,only left by your leaders their files from past
my friend,before your post such trush,
at first use your brain and start thinking?

God bless you student
and May God allow by His Mercy
for you to cure your blindness

MY FRIEND
QUOTE BIBLE NOT THIS TRUSH MADE BY WTBS JW LEADERS?
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41528 Sep 8, 2014
Daiy Text

Monday, September 8

Become imitators of me, even as I am of Christ.—1 Cor. 11:1.

How grateful we are that Jesus through his teachings and conduct willingly revealed his Father to us! We need to imitate Jesus by revealing the Father by our words and deeds. Keep in mind that many we meet in field service do not know who God is. Their view of God may be obscured by false teachings. We may share with them what we know about God’s name, his purpose for humans, and his personality as revealed in the Bible. Moreover, we may discuss with fellow believers some Bible accounts that reveal God’s personality in a way that we did not appreciate before. That way, they too may benefit. How about revealing the Father by your conduct as you strive to imitate Jesus? When people see in our actions the love of Christ, they will be drawn to the Father as well as to Jesus.(Eph. 5:1, 2) What a wonderful privilege we have of helping people to see Jehovah in the way we conduct ourselves! w12 4/15 1:17-19
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41529 Sep 8, 2014
‘The Son Is Willing to Reveal the Father’

“Who the Father is, no one knows but the Son, and he to whom the Son is willing to reveal him.”—LUKE 10:22.

HOW WOULD YOU ANSWER?

Why was Jesus in a unique position to reveal his Father?

How did Jesus reveal his Father to others?

In what ways can you imitate Jesus in revealing the Father?
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41530 Sep 8, 2014
Daily Text

Tuesday, September 9

Jehovah, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger.—Ex. 34:6.

Jehovah’s patience with Israel had a limit, and that limit was reached when the Jewish nation rejected and killed his Son.(Matt. 23:37, 38) The fleshly descendants of Israel ceased to be God’s name people. In the main, they became spiritually dead, like a withered tree.(Luke 23:31) How did this affect their attitude toward the divine name? History indicates that, in time, the Jews developed a superstitious attitude toward God’s name, viewing it as something that they should not pronounce.(Ex. 20:7) God’s name gradually became disassociated from Judaism. It no doubt hurt Jehovah to see his name treated so disrespectfully.(Ps. 78:40, 41) However, God,“whose name is Jealous,” clearly would not forever attach it to a people who had disowned him and whom he had disowned.(Ex. 34:14) This fact should impress upon us the importance of treating our Creator’s name with great respect. w13 3/15 5:10, 11
Holy Pure dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41531 Sep 8, 2014
Student wrote:
Daiy Text
Monday, September 8
Become imitators of me, even as I am of Christ.—1 Cor. 11:1.
How grateful we are that Jesus through his teachings and conduct willingly revealed his Father to us! We need to imitate Jesus by revealing the Father by our words and deeds. Keep in mind that many we meet in field service do not know who God is. Their view of God may be obscured by false teachings. We may share with them what we know about God’s name, his purpose for humans, and his personality as revealed in the Bible. Moreover, we may discuss with fellow believers some Bible accounts that reveal God’s personality in a way that we did not appreciate before. That way, they too may benefit. How about revealing the Father by your conduct as you strive to imitate Jesus? When people see in our actions the love of Christ, they will be drawn to the Father as well as to Jesus.(Eph. 5:1, 2) What a wonderful privilege we have of helping people to see Jehovah in the way we conduct ourselves! w12 4/15 1:17-19
by my personal observations of JW organization,
I never find out that organization majority of JW follow example of Jesus imitating Him or His Father

of course I found worldwide few JW old people who put sincerelity of their hearts to be true followers of Jesus Christ

many visited by You by the door in American knows Bible, only they don't follow Bible teachings only teachings falcies of their churches

Such majority blindness is fruit of this world,
Bible clearly describe only remnant of about 3 % of mankind will be saved as individuals by God's grace Eph 2;8-9

not large religious groups or sects or Jw ORGANIZATION will be under Umbrella of Holy Spirit

only individuals to who Jesus before His departure ,He promised to send them Holy Spirit
John 14;25-27

my friend,your text is as usual full of Lies
I am the One who is able to prove on the Bible base
that you guys JW are not true organization, nor saved by God
John 3;3 Jesus Words exclude all Jw from Kingdom of God

there is a lot more like me,believers who put only trust in God's Word,without of men doctrines and their demands teachings

SUCH CHRISTIAN FREEDOM HAVE ONLY BORN AGAIN CHILDREN OF GOD WHO ENTER HOLY OF HOLIES PLACE AND NEW EARTH-KINGDOM OF GOD

Guys like you some day will wake up without of oil in your lamps, and the door will be closed for self appointed negligent wicked bride of Christ

trust me,you guys JW will be very dissapointed,weep and gnash teeth,to hear Jesus answer
go away all those ......I never knew you..........

together with your fathers of devil christianity you will join same dark ditch according to Jesus words Mat 15;14
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41532 Sep 8, 2014
Student wrote:
‘The Son Is Willing to Reveal the Father’
“Who the Father is, no one knows but the Son, and he to whom the Son is willing to reveal him.”—LUKE 10:22.
HOW WOULD YOU ANSWER?
Why was Jesus in a unique position to reveal his Father?
How did Jesus reveal his Father to others?
In what ways can you imitate Jesus in revealing the Father?
he he heeee
my friend
such questions is the form of sneaky JW leaders teachings their own doctrines
Ask Questions written in The WTBS publications and answer also written answers in the Watchtower publications

Such nonsense attempt to wash brain all those who listen same questions and receive same answers

Nobody is able imitate Jesus,Son of God who step down from the heaven took human body to fulfill Special Mission as King of Universes and Earth

such question from your leaders is earthly laughable and have nothing to do with human being who never was resident of High heavens like Jesus

so?
such bunch of nonsense from you guys,does make this thread as Proof
THAT YOU GUYS JW ARE NOT TRUE FOLLOWERS OF JESUS CHRIST,OR TRUE BELIEVERS,

Sorry
earthly blindness ,and unmaturity of your leaders and like you is Witness against all of you?
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41534 Sep 10, 2014
Daily Text

Wednesday, September 10

Let us pursue the things making for peace and the things that are upbuilding to one another.—Rom. 14:19.

A person who behaves as a lesser one pursues peace with everyone and especially with his or her own marriage mate.(Luke 9:48) Consider the area of recreation. A couple may differ in their preferences when it comes to entertainment. Perhaps the husband likes to stay quietly at home during leisure time and read a book. On the other hand, the wife may prefer going out for a meal or visiting friends. Would it not be easier for the wife to respect her husband when she sees that he manifests humility and gives sincere consideration to her likes and dislikes rather than being concerned only about his own preferences? And how the husband loves and appreciates his wife when he sees that she does not just try to get her own way but considers his wishes! The marriage bond is strengthened when each partner behaves as a lesser one.—Phil. 2:1-4. w12 11/15 3:13, 14
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41536 Sep 11, 2014
Daily Text

Thursday, September 11

He is changing times and seasons, removing kings and setting up kings.—Dan. 2:21.

Continuing in the Kingdom-preaching work in these last days requires faith in Jehovah’s timing. The changing world situation may call for some changes in how the disciple-making work is carried on. The organization may occasionally make adjustments to address the needs of our activity as Kingdom proclaimers. We demonstrate faith in the God of “times and seasons” by fully cooperating with such adjustments as we serve loyally under his Son, the “head of the congregation.”(Eph. 5:23) Jehovah wants us to pray to him freely with complete confidence that he will provide needed “help at the right time.”(Heb. 4:16) Does that not demonstrate his loving concern for us as individuals?(Matt. 6:8; 10:29-31) We show our faith in Jehovah God by praying regularly for his help and then acting in harmony with our prayers and his direction. Furthermore, we remember to pray for our fellow believers. w12 5/15 3:15, 16
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41538 Sep 11, 2014
Daily Text

Friday, September 12

All the things that were written aforetime were written for our instruction.—Rom. 15:4.

Absalom, a son of King David, was an exceptionally good-looking man. In time, however, like Satan, he let greedy ambition fill his heart, for he began to covet his father’s throne, to which he was not entitled. In a sly attempt to seize the kingship, Absalom feigned deep concern for his fellow Israelites while cleverly insinuating that the king’s court lacked regard for them. Yes, just like the Devil in the garden of Eden, Absalom presented himself as a benefactor, at the same time cruelly maligning his own father.(2 Sam. 15:1-5) Did Absalom’s clever scheme succeed? To some extent, yes, for the Bible account states:“Absalom kept stealing the hearts of the men of Israel.”(2 Sam. 15:6) In the end, though, Absalom’s arrogance led to his own downfall, his death, and the death of the thousands who were overreached by him.—2 Sam. 18:7, 14-17. w12 7/15 2:4-6
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41539 Sep 12, 2014
Daily Text

Saturday, September 13

I saw a wild beast ... with ten horns and seven heads.—Rev. 13:1.

Shortly after the start of the Lord’s day, the seventh head launched an attack on God’s people—the remaining ones of Christ’s brothers on earth.(Matt. 25:40) Jesus indicated that during his presence, a remnant of the seed would be active on earth.(Matt. 24:45-47; Gal. 3:26-29) The Anglo-American World Power waged war with those holy ones.(Rev. 13:3, 7) During World War I, it oppressed God’s people, banned some of their publications, and threw representatives of Jehovah’s organization into prison. The seventh head of the wild beast as much as killed the preaching work for a period of time. Jehovah foresaw this dramatic event and revealed it to John. God also told John that the secondary part of the seed would be revived to increased spiritual activity.(Rev. 11:3, 7-11) The history of Jehovah’s modern-day servants confirms that those events took place. w12 6/15 2:2, 6

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min ATHEOI 49,596
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min LifeSiteNews dot com 647,063
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min The Hangman 971,823
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,116
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 105,694
Breaking! Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet Wit... 1 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
Russia to be TOP EXPORTER of Non-GMO Foods 2 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 4 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web