Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41437 Aug 14, 2014
Friday, August 15

The undeserved kindness of the Lord Jesus Christ be with the spirit you people show.—Philem. 25.

When writing to fellow believers, the apostle Paul repeatedly expressed his hope that God and Christ would approve of the spirit that the congregations displayed. Thus, when Paul used expressions such as “the Lord be with the spirit you show,” he was encouraging his brothers to show a spirit in harmony with God’s will and the Christlike personality.(2 Tim. 4:22; Gal. 6:18; Col. 3:9-12) Today, we do well to ask ourselves:‘What kind of spirit do I show? How can I more fully manifest a spirit that pleases God? Can I improve in contributing to the overall positive spirit of the congregation?’ To illustrate, in a field of sunflowers, each flower contributes its glowing face to the overall beauty of the flower patch. Are we one of the “flowers” that adds to the overall beauty of the congregation? Certainly, we should strive to be one. w12 10/15 2:1, 3
Daily Text
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41438 Aug 14, 2014
Student wrote:
Friday, August 15
The undeserved kindness of the Lord Jesus Christ be with the spirit you people show.—Philem. 25.
When writing to fellow believers, the apostle Paul repeatedly expressed his hope that God and Christ would approve of the spirit that the congregations displayed. Thus, when Paul used expressions such as “the Lord be with the spirit you show,” he was encouraging his brothers to show a spirit in harmony with God’s will and the Christlike personality.(2 Tim. 4:22; Gal. 6:18; Col. 3:9-12) Today, we do well to ask ourselves:‘What kind of spirit do I show? How can I more fully manifest a spirit that pleases God? Can I improve in contributing to the overall positive spirit of the congregation?’ To illustrate, in a field of sunflowers, each flower contributes its glowing face to the overall beauty of the flower patch. Are we one of the “flowers” that adds to the overall beauty of the congregation? Certainly, we should strive to be one. w12 10/15 2:1, 3
Daily Text
there was not such term "congreagations 'made by Paul or anyone in the first century.fellow brothers and sisters worked together independently and free from main body in Jerusalem unde supervision of apostle Paul
there was not such files, registered names, or special groups or assemblies to go in one crowd and listen apostles speach

true spiritual brothers and sisters are like described by your daily text;
they are like a field sunflowers,each flower contribute its glowing face to overal beauty of the flower patch
but all sunflowers plants are not organize in one field large or small group(congregation or church)
but each flower expose beauty and awesome colorful of Creator and sun nourishment to those who benefits from each flower

so?
never forget serve God as individual, we don't need us to be bundle in one group with man made shackles on our neck Gal 5;1

flower fields are not bond each other to be gather together to express Glories of God from their blossoms, same are trees,animals,or any life wild or not
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41439 Aug 14, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
chronology of RCC Bishop Usher 6000 years of creation is defeated as false and not truthful
all prophecies JW based on this chronology will horrible fail and make worlwide shame and laugh from naive blind JW believing false Roman catolic chronology
All your doctrines are based on early Father and late deceiver Eusebius who was murdered by RCC Pope?
try tou be more smart,and research on your own true God and the Bible truth
which got nothing to do with you JW unsaved man made organization of ages nonsense
funny,very funny and lost
new heaven and new earth is not restoration and NWO or new system of things
it is complete creation,new not restoration
old earth will be inhalated in the twinkling of the eyes during rapture left over living remnant of 144000
this earth trush of ages, sheed blood and death is so deep and contaminated that even animals cry for revelation of God's Sons to be perfect beloved new government above new earth
2 Peter 3;10-13. ps 102;25-26. is 51; rev 20;11,is 65;17
I PROOF ALL OF YOU ACCORDING TO 2 TIM 3;16 about biblical promise of new earth,and old will be destroyed;1st time by water, 2 nd time by fire>3rd time new earth as dwelling place to all chosen great crowd Rev 7;9
NOT ACCORDING TO TAKEN OUT OF THE BIBLE CONTEXT AND VIOLATING RULER OF REV 22;18-19 BY JW LEADERS
so?read my dear friend Student,you are very close of the door of new heaven and new earth,
you are blessed by God to have possibility to read Remnat of 144000 posts
May God Yehova bless you
We are assured by Jehovah’s own words that “all the days the earth continues, seed sowing and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night, will never cease”(Ge 8:22) and that he will never destroy all flesh again by a flood.(Ge 9:12-16)

Jehovah says that he did not make the earth for nothing but, rather, that he has given it to men as a home and that death will eventually be done away with. God’s purpose, therefore, is for the earth to be the habitation of man in perfection and happiness with eternal life.(Ps 37:11; 115:16; Isa 45:18; Re 21:3, 4)

The apostle Peter compares the literal heavens and earth (2Pe 3:5) with the symbolic heavens and earth (2Pe 3:7).“The heavens” of verse 7 do not mean Jehovah’s own dwelling place, the place of his throne in the heavens. Jehovah’s heavens cannot be shaken.

Neither is “the earth” in the same verse the literal planet earth, for Jehovah says that he has established the earth firmly.(Ps 78:69; 119:90)

Yet, God says that he will shake both the heavens and the earth (Hag 2:21; Heb 12:26), that the heavens and earth will flee away before him, and that new heavens and a new earth will be established.(2Pe 3:13; Re 20:11; 21:1)

It is evident that “heavens” is symbolic and that “earth” here has symbolic reference to a society of people living on the earth, just as at Psalm 96:1. It 1, p.669
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41440 Aug 15, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
We are assured by Jehovah’s own words that “all the days the earth continues, seed sowing and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night, will never cease”(Ge 8:22) and that he will never destroy all flesh again by a flood.(Ge 9:12-16)
Jehovah says that he did not make the earth for nothing but, rather, that he has given it to men as a home and that death will eventually be done away with. God’s purpose, therefore, is for the earth to be the habitation of man in perfection and happiness with eternal life.(Ps 37:11; 115:16; Isa 45:18; Re 21:3, 4)
The apostle Peter compares the literal heavens and earth (2Pe 3:5) with the symbolic heavens and earth (2Pe 3:7).“The heavens” of verse 7 do not mean Jehovah’s own dwelling place, the place of his throne in the heavens. Jehovah’s heavens cannot be shaken.
Neither is “the earth” in the same verse the literal planet earth, for Jehovah says that he has established the earth firmly.(Ps 78:69; 119:90)
Yet, God says that he will shake both the heavens and the earth (Hag 2:21; Heb 12:26), that the heavens and earth will flee away before him, and that new heavens and a new earth will be established.(2Pe 3:13; Re 20:11; 21:1)
It is evident that “heavens” is symbolic and that “earth” here has symbolic reference to a society of people living on the earth, just as at Psalm 96:1. It 1, p.669
of course there be nothing different on the new earth and new heaven- just will be wiped and burnt sin and Prince of Death-satan and his wicked bastard children,their ideas, their evil deadly economy and everything invented on the base of weaponry-tools killing and destroy lifes

That way in many thoughts of JW I agree,
but WTBS JW lEADERS DOESN'T HAVE 100% OPEN EYES TO SEE TRUINESS OF BIBLE SPIRITUAL PROMISE
I don't believe that today earthly materialistic JW leaders are going to be future new earth any direct representants of God Yehova,
but is possible that God save all of you as great crowd with others who also receive grace and mercy Rev 7;9
this passage doesn't limit saved only to Jehova Witnesses.
word"symbolic"is false idea of JW leaders because they want to fit their agendas to their establishment of NWO called"new system of things"
flood of Noah was not symbolic, and end of old earth by consuming fire also is not symbolic,
3rd time will be created New heaven without of satan and his hords( it is not symbolic) and new earth with no satan spirit and his hords(also is not symbolic)

other ways according to JW claims"symbolic" would mean old natural wit eternal satains of satan spirit and contaminated deadly by sin heaven and this earth?
MY FRIEND JW LEADERS DOCTRINES ARE PURE NONSENCE?

2TIM 3;16. AND 2 PETER 2;20...
Clearly exclude them JW leaders as Gods saved annointed God's predestined children of 144000.Eph 2;8-9.Eph 1;2-12.Romans 8;16-17. 8;28-30

May God Yehova always bless you,and allow research alone all those spiritual riches described in the Bible
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41441 Aug 15, 2014
allow me to add to my last post:
God's consuming fire and Face Ha Gadol,in cosmic material expansion and inhalation our galactic together with earth,same time turn onto new earth,
will be not visible and painful for dead sinful mankind and contaminated earth, just dissapear without of pain,
it is like motion of our earth and planets is not touchable or noticable by human minds,or their life
there is nothing explanaible in the unsaved human terms whose lifes are limit only to their earthly sense,feelings and material posessions

NOT TRANSFORMATION OF OLD EARTH TO BE NEW,
BUT COSMIC CREATION OF NEW GALACTIC(HEAVEN) AND NEW EARTH WITHOUT OF SINFUL MANKIND AND THEIR WICKED MADE IDEAS DURING THEIR GLOBAL AGES

Student
I hope you will slowly meditate and have beter clear Light,who God is,How awesome He Is,and How Great misterious He Is to be able to create such Universe without of END,and darkness(curtain with stars covered His Most Holy of Holies Heavenly Tabernacle( High Heaven -Shamaya)
thanks
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41443 Aug 16, 2014
Daily Post

Saturday, August 16

I set the pattern for you, that, just as I did to you, you should do also.—John 13:15.

It is the final night of Jesus’ life on earth, and he spends it with his apostles in the upper room of a house in Jerusalem. During the course of the evening meal, Jesus gets up and puts aside his outer garments. He girds himself with a towel. Then he puts water into a basin and begins to wash the feet of the disciples and to dry them off with the towel. He then puts on his outer garments. Why did Jesus perform this humble act?(John 13:3-5) Jesus himself explained:“Do you know what I have done to you?... If I, although Lord and Teacher, washed your feet, you also ought to wash the feet of one another.”(John 13:12-14) By displaying a willingness to perform such a lowly task, Jesus gave his apostles an object lesson that would be deeply engraved on their minds and would encourage them to be humble in the days ahead. w12 11/15 2:1, 2
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41444 Aug 16, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Post
Saturday, August 16
I set the pattern for you, that, just as I did to you, you should do also.—John 13:15.
It is the final night of Jesus’ life on earth, and he spends it with his apostles in the upper room of a house in Jerusalem. During the course of the evening meal, Jesus gets up and puts aside his outer garments. He girds himself with a towel. Then he puts water into a basin and begins to wash the feet of the disciples and to dry them off with the towel. He then puts on his outer garments. Why did Jesus perform this humble act?(John 13:3-5) Jesus himself explained:“Do you know what I have done to you?... If I, although Lord and Teacher, washed your feet, you also ought to wash the feet of one another.”(John 13:12-14) By displaying a willingness to perform such a lowly task, Jesus gave his apostles an object lesson that would be deeply engraved on their minds and would encourage them to be humble in the days ahead. w12 11/15 2:1, 2
my friend
Show me only 1 example?
who from all those so self appointed little brothers JW LEADERS followed or follow example what Jesus did to His disciples,?

Show me one example who from all those brothers seat in their earthly glories in WTBS JE headquarters step dow and with not divided love made one of the Jesus Christ acts, or simple natural God's Kiss to all His saints??

this text is full of truth,but full of hipocrizy and Lies of those who wrote this text?
May God bless your mind,to be open and draw more close to eternal Mercy of God's throne,
NOT TO WORTHLESS BABLING THOSE WHO SEAT ON THEIR OWN MADE THRONES ,YOUR LEADERS
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41445 Aug 16, 2014
Daily t

Sunday, August 17

You do not belong to yourselves.—1 Cor. 6:19.

Slavery evokes images of people oppressed and in bondage, whose work and sacrifices bring benefits, not to themselves, but to those who own and dominate them. Yet, Jesus indicated that his disciples would be humble servants, or slaves. There is nothing demeaning or oppressive, though, about this slavery involving true Christians. These slaves enjoy a position of honor, trust, and respect. Consider, for example, the comments Jesus made about one “slave” shortly before His death. Christ foretold that he would assign duties to a “faithful and discreet slave.”(Matt. 24:45-47) It is significant that in a parallel account, that slave is called a “steward.”(Luke 12:42-44) Most faithful Christians now alive are not among those who make up that “faithful steward.” However, the Scriptures show that all who serve God have a stewardship. w12 12/15 2:1-3
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41446 Aug 17, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily t
Sunday, August 17
You do not belong to yourselves.—1 Cor. 6:19.
Slavery evokes images of people oppressed and in bondage, whose work and sacrifices bring benefits, not to themselves, but to those who own and dominate them. Yet, Jesus indicated that his disciples would be humble servants, or slaves. There is nothing demeaning or oppressive, though, about this slavery involving true Christians. These slaves enjoy a position of honor, trust, and respect. Consider, for example, the comments Jesus made about one “slave” shortly before His death. Christ foretold that he would assign duties to a “faithful and discreet slave.”(Matt. 24:45-47) It is significant that in a parallel account, that slave is called a “steward.”(Luke 12:42-44) Most faithful Christians now alive are not among those who make up that “faithful steward.” However, the Scriptures show that all who serve God have a stewardship. w12 12/15 2:1-3
mat 24;45-47,Luk 12;42-44
doesn't point to JW as born again faithful slaves JW leaders in Brooklyn

excelently can be pointed to RCC or others sectarian christian groups

Christ foretold about those people who are predestined according to God's Plan, God's Will.and God's pleasure saved globaly group of people represent spiritual Kingdom of God, not JW leaders dreaming to establish earthly religious power under one government from Jerusalem NWO and UN as chosen one Universal government judging globaly nations

such Lies makes only JW leaders fat Liars and blasphemers Apostates of God's trueSpiritual Kingdom

my friend
all those texts daily Lies makes heavy blind soup on the eyes of JW believing such worthless Lies
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41447 Aug 17, 2014
Daily Text

Monday, August 18

They would not ... worship any god at all except their own God.—Dan. 3:28.

In the seventh century B.C.E., three Hebrew servants of Jehovah were given clear evidence that God rewards faith and courage. King Nebuchadnezzar assembled Babylon’s dignitaries and demanded that they worship a towering image of gold. Any who would not do so were to die in a fiery furnace. The three Hebrews respectfully told Nebuchadnezzar:“Our God whom we are serving is able to rescue us. Out of the burning fiery furnace and out of your hand, O king, he will rescue us. But if not, let it become known to you, O king, that your gods are not the ones we are serving, and the image of gold that you have set up we will not worship.”(Dan. 3:16-18) The thrilling rescue of the three Hebrews is vividly described at Daniel 3:19-30. Although we are not likely to be threatened with death in a fiery furnace, we do face tests of integrity and can be sure that God will bless us for our faith and courage. w13 1/15 1:13
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#41448 Aug 18, 2014
jw's do not keep Divine Law - they say they follow the principles.

eg - do not commit adultery - the principle is don't do it often

eg - they don't keep worldly holidays but don't keep YAH's Holy Days either

eg - like Muslims it's hard to walk away without being labeled a ________.

eg - and like Catholics - www.bible.ca/cath-JW-converting.htm

http://mypft.com/end-of-the-age-jacob-vs-esau...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#41449 Aug 18, 2014
It's like a religion without the Creator as they use an artificial name.
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41450 Aug 18, 2014
yon wrote:
in this case
I agree with you,
it is like without of God's Spirit,before meetings I was long ago more stronger than after meeting,
it was something wrong inside of those KH
1/of course they commit adulteries,leave husbands or wifes marry worldy man and women,drag them first 6 month to KH, to claim around that he can be JW
2/they keep worldly chriatian holidays and new year,only in their own close circles of friends also JW
3/ they drink alcohol every weekend In Europa or USA,only in their close cicles of own JW friends
4/they label even own JW brothers, they inform police for any transgressions of their fellow JW brother or sister?
they are outside in their private lifes like catolics,maybe worse, because reject past member family who left JW organization,
they go on the second side of street if the see old poor man or women who is JW,
or turn head diferent direction pretending to not see fellow JW from same KH,
5/as salesman they cheat own brothers visiting them and offer merchandises for company,
6/ no respect to fellow little JW,\I am talking about those JW scumbags old bold proud leaders

I could tell a lot lot lot negative opinions, but this is waist only time,that is all?

WHOREVER WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME,
I DON'T CARE AT ALL?
But what I post about them,it is truth sad truth,also sad truth of those who left JW because of immorality,or just left for worldly pleasures, it was such crap with my past JW wife after 15 years, with alcoholics JW friends in Germany, or even elders being sales people cheated,Lied, and mock own JW brother to gain own financial benefits,

such stories is without of end, they are sad stories about unsaved humans using God's name but doesn't have clue WHO THIS GOD AND HIS PROMISE IS?

good night
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#41451 Aug 19, 2014
Another striking similarity between jw's and Catholics is to be a good Catholic about all you have to do is count beads, say Hail Mary's and adore the Pope and the hierarchy, cardinals, bishops, saints, nuns, etc - ditto jw's- go to meetings, peddle a few magazines and adore the Governing Body-FDS hierarchy, Bethel elders, District and Circuit Overseers, local Elders, former Bethelites, Pioneers, etc
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41452 Aug 19, 2014
Daily Text

Tuesday, August 19

“You are my witnesses,” is the utterance of Jehovah.—Isa. 43:12.

Our spiritual heritage includes the blessing of enjoying accurate knowledge of God’s Word and a clear understanding of the truth about him and his purposes. It also involves a very special privilege. That privilege became part of our spiritual legacy at our convention in Columbus, Ohio, U.S.A., in 1931. The letters “JW” appeared on the printed program. One sister said:“Speculations were made as to what JW stood for—Just Wait, Just Watch, and the correct one.” We had been called Bible Students, but we adopted the name Jehovah’s Witnesses by resolution on Sunday, July 26, 1931. It was a thrill to receive that Scriptural name.“I will never forget the tremendous shout and applause that vibrated through that meeting place,” recalled one brother. No one else in the world wanted that name, but God has blessed us in the use of it for over eight decades. What a special privilege it is to be Jehovah’s Witnesses! w13 2/15 1:4, 5
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41453 Aug 19, 2014
Jehovah’s Witnesses have endured persecution all around the world but most prominently in those nations that make up so-called Christendom.

Such persecution by Christendom does not prove the Witnesses to be non-Christians.

Rather, it substantiates their claim to being true Christians, Witnesses of the God and Father of Jesus Christ, namely, Jehovah.

Because they are God’s Witnesses, they are not ashamed when they suffer persecution on such religious grounds. Therefore, the admonition of the apostle Paul to the first-century Christians not to be ashamed aptly applies to Jehovah’s Witnesses now.—See Philippians 1:27-29.
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41454 Aug 19, 2014
Student wrote:
Jehovah’s Witnesses have endured persecution all around the world but most prominently in those nations that make up so-called Christendom.
Such persecution by Christendom does not prove the Witnesses to be non-Christians.
Rather, it substantiates their claim to being true Christians, Witnesses of the God and Father of Jesus Christ, namely, Jehovah.
Because they are God’s Witnesses, they are not ashamed when they suffer persecution on such religious grounds. Therefore, the admonition of the apostle Paul to the first-century Christians not to be ashamed aptly applies to Jehovah’s Witnesses now.—See Philippians 1:27-29.
Nobody persecute JW,
they cause own persecutions refusing comply to the atheistic governments laws, and forcing private property enter there without of permission-and chased by dogs, wild cow, or nacked gay from the door

JW are Watchtower witnesses not God's Gospel nor God's spiritual Kingdom

Phil 1;27-29,was not written to unsaved JW,
His words were written by God's Inspiration only to those who are and were directly chosen elected by God's Grace,
those individuals 99% of them are not JW

I wonder how your Leader can twist spiritual holy Word's written By God through apostle Paul hand and pen

sad,sad sad very sad,
I am sure,such WTBS JW lies are not going to run year by year and deceive poor humans have not clue what Biblical Salvation is?

sorry?my friend
read Gal 5;1....and wear yoke of Christ,instead heavy burden thrown by your worthless earthly JW leaders
Mat;11;29
encourage you,by Jesus spoken words

you don't need help of man to learn who is Yehova and His 1st begotten Son Jesus. 2 Peter 1;20
this passage is clear witness against your blind and deaf leaders?

have blessed day my dear poor friend lost in the jungle of Lies
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#41455 Aug 19, 2014
yon wrote:
I agree with you about the catholic church, BUT NOT THE J W.
Most Smart dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41456 Aug 19, 2014
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
read and study the Bible alone with help of Holy Spirit,
instead babling nonsense or if you agree with someone or not?
JW are undercovered under smily face, ties,white shirts,ties,perfumes and rings hipocrities,and phariseas dividing families, divorces and Lies to the fellow JW single blind poor creature,
same you are blind like KH rats hiding hungry behind the curtain in your african KH,

Better would be for you,if you would chase this rat and give him something to eat, because he starves in this KH full of hipocrities,and elders Liars

see you later
I pity you and between the time I pray for you to be free of any man made lies Gal 5;1

never enter topics after drinking alcohol, or moon shine
Most Smart dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41457 Aug 19, 2014
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
read my post,and try to understand such most wise words around Western Hemisphere of Africa and America- 2 continents full of crazies,poverty,idiots, and uneducated primitive BS
understood Bozo?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 19 min Bongo 72,669
gays (Feb '11) 3 hr Jackie 29
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 995,166
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 4 hr Doctor REALITY 149
Cousin got a girlfriend from abroad. How to gr... 6 hr denis45 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr Michael 699,596
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr Johnny 447,495