Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#41405 Aug 7, 2014
Just talk about some of your marriage bedroom behavior with an elder.

They want to know all the details. You're liable to be df'd.
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41408 Aug 7, 2014
DailyText

Friday, August 8

I do repent in dust and ashes.—Job 42:6.

Some have the tendency to let past failings overwhelm them to the point that they feel that they are unworthy in God’s eyes. They may feel beyond the reach of God’s mercy because they strayed off course either so far or so often. The fact is, though, that no matter what they may have done in the past, they can repent, change, and ask for forgiveness.(Acts 3:19) Jehovah’s mercy and loving-kindness can be extended to them, even as it has been to so many others. We all must follow the divine formula for acquiring peace of mind:“He that is covering over his transgressions will not succeed, but he that is confessing and leaving them will be shown mercy.”(Prov. 28:13; Jas. 5:14-16) Thus, we can confess to God, pray for his forgiveness, and take steps to right the wrong.(2 Cor. 7:10, 11) If we have done these things, then we can enjoy the mercy of the One who ‘forgives in a large way.’—Isa. 55:7. w13 1/15 4:11
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#41409 Aug 7, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
I am not JW,but I hate Lies,and liars without of clear eyewitness evidences
Since you're not a jw but I was, who is in a better position to state facts? I was not df'd but I suspect you were. Drinking Round-Up to get rid of bedbugs has really caused you mental problems.
KFI

Yuba City, CA

#41410 Aug 7, 2014
Archie wrote:
Jehovah Witnesses are truly a cult and nothing more than mindless zombies. They have done nothing useful. Their big problem is they CAN'T think outside the box and see things from any other perspective but the one they've been brainwashed in. This makes more sense : Jesus was human not ulike any one of us - he performed no miracles - any more than any one of us have created miracles. The Only miracle this planet has ever witnessed is LIFE AS WE KNOW IT. There's no requirement to defend God or quote bible scripture. God - being God - would not require our defence nor would he have need to be jealous, be hateful, advocate revenge or kill people for not believing in him. In fact he'd want us to have our own minds about everything and would accept each an every one of us no matter what we believed. EACH ONE of us are children of God - not just JESUS! Yes the bible - written by men (every word) translated over 32 times over many centuries some from languages long dead - and you'd call such a book liable to be 'accurate'? Twits indeed! There's not one word in the bible or anywhere else that Jesus was to be worshipped.
So Are Catholics and Mormons!
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41412 Aug 7, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're not a jw but I was, who is in a better position to state facts? I was not df'd but I suspect you were. Drinking Round-Up to get rid of bedbugs has really caused you mental problems.
you are sick brain,to say LIES about someone whom you never meet,nor ever saw on your stupid eyes
1/I never drank or drink any alcohol Proverbs 31;4
2/I never smoke or saw drugs on my eyes?
3/ I never reject any file and ranks of JW
4/ I claim past 33 years as JW to be remnant of 144000 with heavenly hope since I learn Bible during political persecutions in Europa,Germany,Poland,Chechslo vakia
5/I was baptist at 1977,never agree with this but for my own sake and security it was the best to enter JW ranks,
6/I was study in Berlin University in politics,religions and devotion to own country
7/spent 5 years for refusing serve country and military
8/ I ALWAYS DISSAGRE WITH JW LEADERSHIP AND TEACHING THEIR MAN MADE DOCTRINES CONTRADICTING BIBLE AND RULER JW WITH IRON ROD BY JW LEADERS FROM NY
9/I DEPART MYSELF WITHOUT OF INFORM OF ANYONE IN WTGS JW
I enter alone and left them alone, they never have been my superiors,or leaders or my teachers 1 John 2;27......never fit them to teach me theor false doctrines
10/since 2008 I am out by myself without of any Disfallowshiping
according to me JW organization is APOSTATE ORGANIZATION NOW HIJACKED BY MAN OF LAWLESNESS=SATAN AND HIS EARTHLY SATAN CROWD

I have not clue who are you, but I want to let you know?
all my posts mostly are jokes, and not serious,
I don't respect Internet as place of witnessing about God

all posters are faceless,mutless, without name, without voice, without face,just cyber trolls babling whorever mouth fluid bring them into their mouth

o?let me tell you
I was overseas misionary with many achievements directing people to the Bible, not by posts worthless without of any effect
but face to face,door to door, hunger,and prosper, persecuted by countires regimes,
at least I get 1981 American Citizenship in Vienna Austria,protecting me from any politicl and religious attacks
since beginning I did and do have only heavenly hope

I am sure you also heard about R,Franz and many others gone away from the top of this organization

sorry?
it was necessary for me to let you know?
if JW organization will be clean by Holy Spirit,and Holy Spirit remove coruption,Lies,double standards, twisted demands and reject true faithful remnant, I be first to be back among top teachers of GODS WORD EXCLUDING ANY MAN MADE FALSE DOCTRINES?
I DEARLY HATE EVIL AND LIES,AND ALL WHO LIES WILL ALWAYS RECEIVE HARSH AND SHARP WORDS OF MY RETHORIC?

anyway be in the right thoughts who wrote to you mr/mrs Yon

always when you read my posts,there is a lot of joke, imperfect human verbal displeasure but behind all of this I do love all who love Yehova and His begotten Son Jesus,Bible God's Word,and every time I conversate with my Father God,He allow me to do this, to rebuke me, to help, to protect, to not allow to ban me or in daily life if possible He give me oportunity to witness about Him and His Promise,without of any Watchtower or false books written by Bethel
<smile>
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41414 Aug 8, 2014
DailyText

Saturday, August 9

His power must become mighty.—Dan. 8:24.

We can identify the seventh head of the wild beast of Revelation chapter 13 by comparing John’s vision with Daniel’s vision of the frightening ten-horned beast.(Dan. 7:7, 8, 23, 24) The beast that Daniel saw represented the Roman World Power. In the fifth century C.E., the Roman Empire began to fragment. The ten horns sprouting from the head of that fearsome beast represent kingdoms that grew out of that empire. By the mid-18th century, Britain was on its way to become the dominant power on the world scene. Though Britain gained dominance, colonies in North America broke away. By the time the Lord’s day began in 1914, Britain had built the largest empire in history and the United States had become the greatest industrial power on earth. During World War I, the United States forged a special partnership with Britain. The seventh head of the beast had now emerged as the Anglo-American World Power. w12 6/15 2:3-5
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#41416 Aug 9, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are sick brain,to say LIES about someone whom you never meet,nor ever saw on your stupid eyes
You are the liar who has called me every name you can think of - yet claim you know nothing of me. Also claim you are no jw but keep defending them and Student for spreading their propaganda. You and your many personalities.
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41417 Aug 9, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the liar who has called me every name you can think of - yet claim you know nothing of me. Also claim you are no jw but keep defending them and Student for spreading their propaganda. You and your many personalities.
son
opinion of other person are not lies,just opinion ,can be wrong or not?
but you are demented Liar,worry about someone strange, their personalities, I keep defend Student truths not leaders Lies
anyway JW is God's unsaved organization those little JW file and ranks need to be deffend and warn from their leaders evil activities,
I wrote you long post about myself,
But you still call me LIAR?
I firgive you for commit slander ,libel and mocking me,
if you mock Yehova God and His poor unsaved people,for sure you will mock and insult everything, after depart from JW,you are lonely pathetic abominable sinfull lunatic and immoral creature, take own mirror ,wipe up and look at yourselves,
I DON'T NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING WHO ARE YOU, YOUR EVIL ACTIONS ARE WITNESS AGAINST YOU?

Never forget simmilar hate happened at 1 st century against Jesus(at end was murdered) and His disciples
ONLY TODAY THIS ONE HATE IS GLOBAL IN EVERY COUNTRY AGAINST THEM
I DON'T HAVE PART WITH SCUMBAGS THIS SATANIC WORLD AND CHRISTIANS WHOM YOU ENTER AGAIN WITH BREATH OF NOT CONTROLED HATE?

woory your own personalities,because you march straight to dr Shrink hospital?
Drofminds

San Antonio, TX

#41418 Aug 9, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
son
opinion of other person are not lies,just opinion ,can be wrong or not?
but you are demented Liar,worry about someone strange, their personalities, I keep defend Student truths not leaders Lies
anyway JW is God's unsaved organization those little JW file and ranks need to be deffend and warn from their leaders evil activities,
I wrote you long post about myself,
But you still call me LIAR?
I firgive you for commit slander ,libel and mocking me,
if you mock Yehova God and His poor unsaved people,for sure you will mock and insult everything, after depart from JW,you are lonely pathetic abominable sinfull lunatic and immoral creature, take own mirror ,wipe up and look at yourselves,
I DON'T NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING WHO ARE YOU, YOUR EVIL ACTIONS ARE WITNESS AGAINST YOU?
Never forget simmilar hate happened at 1 st century against Jesus(at end was murdered) and His disciples
ONLY TODAY THIS ONE HATE IS GLOBAL IN EVERY COUNTRY AGAINST THEM
I DON'T HAVE PART WITH SCUMBAGS THIS SATANIC WORLD AND CHRISTIANS WHOM YOU ENTER AGAIN WITH BREATH OF NOT CONTROLED HATE?
woory your own personalities,because you march straight to dr Shrink hospital?
no one hates u boy! Ur just stupid; we understand.
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41419 Aug 9, 2014
Drofminds wrote:
<quoted text>no one hates u boy! Ur just stupid; we understand.
and you are smart Big head
if you want to be more smart and habe huge head,
but Honey on Aldi ,shave your head, spread even on the whole head Honey fluid from Aldi or Walmart, and go to local Bee Farmer, ask him to open for you one of the bee houses, stick your head for 1 minute and pull out quickly,
YOUR HEAD WILL BE SWOLLEN LIKE BALOON AND BRAIN WILL HAVE FRAGRANCE OF BEE HONEY AND THEIR BITES?
So go ahead mister Dork,
tommorow is local KH open at 12 AM,run there and seat in the first raw before JW elder,to show him your zelous activity, open Bible this is important,only watch ,don't open akward
my son full of stupidity,idiotism,unmaturity, just simple Bozo or Dork Fee Fi?

tell me who are"we"you and your kitchen cockroaches or old dead dog with one yes and three polls, because one was rip out from his a..together with his tail,

before finish open your mouth and take deep breath-because dr Shrink send you his holy fart to your nose?
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41420 Aug 9, 2014
Daily Text

Sunday, August 10

O God, you have taught me from my youth on, and until now I keep telling about your wonderful works.—Ps. 71:17.

We are grateful that we do not wander in darkness but enjoy spiritual light from God.(Prov. 4:18, 19) So let us diligently study God’s Word and zealously share the truth with others. As Jehovah’s dedicated people, we recognize the related issues of divine sovereignty and human integrity. Indeed, we proclaim the undeniable truth that Jehovah is the Universal Sovereign, worthy of our wholehearted devotion.(Rev. 4:11) With his spirit upon us, we also declare good news to the meek, bind up the brokenhearted, and comfort those who mourn.(Isa. 61:1, 2) Despite Satan’s futile attempts to dominate God’s people and all mankind, we deeply appreciate our spiritual heritage and are determined to maintain our integrity to God and laud the Sovereign Lord Jehovah now and forever.—Ps. 26:11; 86:12. w13 2/15 2:19, 20
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#41421 Aug 10, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
every Liar and criminal never admit their crimes publicaly
crimes commited against own organization members,and own doctrines,
till today JW are undercover members of UN
"scarlet harlot"according to the BS doctrines of JW
your JW webs every smart enough can only wipe up own a...for sure not read,or believe such crap?
you are to unmature,to naive,and to loyal to those wicked sharks hunting for money, glories,power and force own wickedness before God's throne
look at lately Watchtower with sword and hammer? it is one more proof to spread ideas of UNO invented by past LN?
Your loyality is like German Nazi loyality to hitler, mostly such loyality blind fanatism at end bring atrocities, and blood of innocent people
same doctrines are like criminal inmates group in prison called in Europa"Grypsers"
identical same superiority doctrines over second weaker inmate?
sesh
If I would be american and less inteligent human on this globe, I would spew at all your doctrines and loyality?

student, thank you for the info on N G O appreciate it, Jehovah Bless you.
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#41422 Aug 10, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY AS A UNITED NATIONS NGO
www.jehovahsjudgment.co.uk/watchtower-un-ngo/
Student thank you for the info on N G O
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41423 Aug 10, 2014
Dail Text

Monday, August 11

They will no more teach each one his companion and each one his brother, saying,“Know Jehovah!” for they will all of them know me, from the least one of them even to the greatest one of them.—Jer. 31:34.

Certainly, you should want to know Jehovah and to be part of his people. A prerequisite to receiving such benefits is having your sins forgiven on the basis of Christ’s ransom. The very fact that you can be forgiven should move you to be forgiving toward others, even those who might be the object of hard feelings. Your being willing to rid your heart of any ill will that you may have will be good for your heart. You will thus show not only that you want to serve Jehovah but also that you are coming to know him better. You will be like those of whom Jehovah said through Jeremiah:“You will actually seek me and find me, for you will search for me with all your heart. And I will let myself be found by you.”—Jer. 29:13, 14. w13 3/15 2:18, 19
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41424 Aug 10, 2014
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
Student thank you for the info on N G O
Your welcome.....
Iwillkillu

Austin, TX

#41428 Aug 11, 2014
Archie wrote:
Jehovah Witnesses are truly a cult and nothing more than mindless zombies. They have done nothing useful. Their big problem is they CAN'T think outside the box and see things from any other perspective but the one they've been brainwashed in. This makes more sense : Jesus was human not ulike any one of us - he performed no miracles - any more than any one of us have created miracles. The Only miracle this planet has ever witnessed is LIFE AS WE KNOW IT. There's no requirement to defend God or quote bible scripture. God - being God - would not require our defence nor would he have need to be jealous, be hateful, advocate revenge or kill people for not believing in him. In fact he'd want us to have our own minds about everything and would accept each an every one of us no matter what we believed. EACH ONE of us are children of God - not just JESUS! Yes the bible - written by men (every word) translated over 32 times over many centuries some from languages long dead - and you'd call such a book liable to be 'accurate'? Twits indeed! There's not one word in the bible or anywhere else that Jesus was to be worshipped.
Archie you are an ignorant fkkk that I'd love to meet in and slap until your fkkkking face explodes, study your facts and then open our siiit mouth.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#41429 Aug 11, 2014
Iwillkillu wrote:
<quoted text>
Archie you are an ignorant fkkk that I'd love to meet in and slap until your fkkkking face explodes, study your facts and then open our siiit mouth.
That was the dumbest post I think I've ever read on topix. You know you just broke the law you fool. Terroristic threat. And your name too? "I will kill you"? man dude, you about as smart as JW with a bible in his hands.
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41430 Aug 11, 2014
Daily Text

Tuesday, August 12

His commandments are not burdensome.—1 John 5:3.

Adam and Eve failed to appreciate their wonderful Life-Giver and the freedom that he had given them. Instead, they chose the illegitimate freedom offered by Satan, which was moral independence. But instead of finding more freedom, our original parents sold themselves and their future offspring into bondage to sin, with disastrous consequences.(Rom. 5:12) If Satan could induce two perfect humans—not to mention a number of spirit creatures—to reject God’s sovereignty, he could deceive us too. His strategy remains much the same. He tries to mislead us into thinking that God’s standards are burdensome and rob us of fun and excitement. That thinking can exert a lot of power if we are repeatedly exposed to it.“Bad association greatly influenced me, especially because I was afraid of having a different opinion from my peers,” said a 24-year-old sister who had engaged in sexual immorality. w12 7/15 2:2, 3
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41431 Aug 11, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the dumbest post I think I've ever read on topix. You know you just broke the law you fool. Terroristic threat. And your name too? "I will kill you"? man dude, you about as smart as JW with a bible in his hands.
great time to stop worry about others,
only by yourselves register own name to the dr Shrink,and start take some medication
Your hate,fanatic breath,and psychopathic behavior is obvious,
look at around own by bank your house and remove all those idols,concrete dung,and mary pictures you poor hateful RCC maniac

JW doesn't mock s....like you, but you and your wicked RCC mock,insult,commit adultery, wage wars,hate others, send reports to ban someone and spread havock inside of your own family?
soon this misery and skunks dung of all of you will be wipe out in Armagedon
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41434 Aug 13, 2014
Daily Text

Thursday, August 14

Man has dominated man to his injury.—Eccl. 8:9.

During 6,000 years of human history, self-determination and self-rule have brought a tragic abundance of pain and suffering to mankind. What do we see today? Aside from wars and uprisings, there are the devastating problems of poverty, disease, destruction of the environment, climate change, and more. Government officials have warned that if we do not change our business-as-usual attitude, the outcome will be disastrous. Under the Messianic King Jesus Christ and his 144,000 corulers, God’s Kingdom will take progressive steps to undo all the damage done to humans and their home, the planet Earth. The Thousand Year Reign will bring about the fulfillment of the heartwarming promise by Jehovah God:“I am creating new heavens and a new earth; and the former things will not be called to mind, neither will they come up into the heart.”—Isa. 65:17. w12 9/15 2:2, 3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min candlesmell 701,717
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 36 min JCPete 80,694
O.J. Nicole & MARCUS: Fatal Attraction 48 min Doctor REALITY 1
ONE MORE WIN 4 the Rockets!!!!!......ONE MO!!!!!! 54 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Dang Jersey Piney 448,423
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr River Tam 995,822
Are foreign brides a good market? 4 hr Jeffrey40 1