hazem Selawi

Amman, Jordan

#41325 Jul 27, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a Christian, and yet you are telling me to pray. To what God do you suggest I pray to?
Are you a Muslim, Hindu, or perhaps a Buddhist?
I can understand you not being a Jehovah's Witness, but telling me to pray means Christian protocol to me.
Bye the way you have a very powerful tool in your hands. The computer nowadays with internet access can bring almost all of the knowledge of the world to you. Use it wisely.
I suggest you should pray to the one makes sense, you can of course tell which god makes sense the most by studying his claimed attributes each religion offer!
for instance we know for sure that there was a big bang just as much as we know that the universe is expanding thus there was a beginning to our beloved universe and that of course leave us with no other choice but to be sure if there was a creator he should not have any kind of limitations nor a beginning or end.
with all do respect Christianity suggests that god created Adam in his own image and that claim would instantly contradict with the presumption we suggested in the first place.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#41326 Jul 27, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a Christian, and yet you are telling me to pray. To what God do you suggest I pray to?
Are you a Muslim, Hindu, or perhaps a Buddhist?
I can understand you not being a Jehovah's Witness, but telling me to pray means Christian protocol to me.
Bye the way you have a very powerful tool in your hands. The computer nowadays with internet access can bring almost all of the knowledge of the world to you. Use it wisely.
I suggest you should pray to the one makes sense, you can of course tell which god makes sense the most by studying his claimed attributes each religion offer!

for instance we know for sure that there was a big bang just as much as we know that the universe is expanding thus there was a beginning to our beloved universe and that of course leave us with no other choice but to be sure if there was a creator he should not have any kind of limitations nor a beginning or end.

with all do respect Christianity suggests that god created Adam in his own image and that claim would instantly contradict with the presumption we suggested in the first place.

Btw where have you been man??!
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41327 Jul 27, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw where have you been man??!
he was in the hell cell on the second floor # 1230 third level called section of Dantee?
devil gave him and you weekend free and now you seat and babling great BS,about big bang, and monkey creation by fish embrio
it look like big bang left great damage on scumbags like him and you ,you mister malakija poor terrorist from the bottom of dirty Jordan river?
I quess that my farts are more powerful than your big bang and adam and eve myth as both of you claim,poor idiots<
only Internet allow scums like all of you,to post worthless BS and disappear like skunk stink to your hiding holes full of rats,urines,empty bottle,cans,or needles after detergent injection to your dead veins
read Psalm 14..it is for you something smart Psalm 14;1-4
and hush hush hush-never appear here,nobody ask you or needs you and your f..BS

mister stop halucinate,take pills and tomorrow run quickly to the dr Rabbe Holy dr Shrink,
he can help you to reduce this huge big bang impact to your cabbage head,and maybe yo strat to pray to the ancient God of Jews YHVH
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41328 Jul 28, 2014
Daily Text

Tuesday, July 29

Death spread to all men because they had all sinned.—Rom. 5:12.

We are grateful that God has revealed the truth about his means to deliver us from the legacy of sin and death inherited from Adam. We realize that Jesus “came, not to be ministered to, but to minister and to give his soul a ransom in exchange for many.”(Mark 10:45) How good it is to know about “the release by the ransom paid by Christ Jesus”!(Rom. 3:22-24) First-century Jews and Gentiles needed to repent of their sins and to exercise faith in Jesus’ ransom sacrifice. Otherwise, they could have no forgiveness. The situation is the same today.(John 3:16, 36) If a person clings to false doctrines, such as the Trinity and the immortality of the soul, he cannot benefit from the ransom. But we can. We know the truth about “the Son of [God’s] love, by means of whom we have our release by ransom, the forgiveness of our sins.”—Col. 1:13, 14. w13 2/15 2:15, 16

Location hidden

#41329 Jul 28, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
he was in the hell cell on the second floor # 1230 third level called section of Dantee?
devil gave him and you weekend free and now you seat and babling great BS,about big bang, and monkey creation by fish embrio
it look like big bang left great damage on scumbags like him and you ,you mister malakija poor terrorist from the bottom of dirty Jordan river?
I quess that my farts are more powerful than your big bang and adam and eve myth as both of you claim,poor idiots<
only Internet allow scums like all of you,to post worthless BS and disappear like skunk stink to your hiding holes full of rats,urines,empty bottle,cans,or needles after detergent injection to your dead veins
read Psalm 14..it is for you something smart Psalm 14;1-4
and hush hush hush-never appear here,nobody ask you or needs you and your f..BS
mister stop halucinate,take pills and tomorrow run quickly to the dr Rabbe Holy dr Shrink,
he can help you to reduce this huge big bang impact to your cabbage head,and maybe yo strat to pray to the ancient God of Jews YHVH
lol thank for your great efforts! I am afraid you got me wrong, I am not an atheist and I already pray to the ancient god of Jews and the whole universe 5 times a day.

I do believe in the creator but that doesn't mean that god done it with magic!
believing in the big bang doesn't necessarily contradict believing in the creator.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41330 Jul 28, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
sir
it is not going to your head,because your head is to little to understand simplicity of Creation over 13000 years ago,and God's Word Bible Story of close future Salvation Plan to the People.
1/ Scientists hang up on Genesis,but Genesis is short story of awesome Creation of two genders giving global population today of 7 billions humans
this story is same like existing globe with variety of all lind of lifes for sure not made from monkey belly,only from Divine Antidimensional Source of Energy called God
yes I make sense,only your brain doesn't have any sense to understand old foreign thoughts and senses,
your mind is narrow my dear,narrow like little nail hole
why you are placed in America not Moscow or Siberia- you claim to be fish embrio born from monkey womb missing link in America?WHY NOT MOSCOW OR SIBERIA?
now who got more sense you(and your stupid scientists who Lie everywhere what was happen 13000 years ago in Paradise)
or I have lot more sense from all of your little rabbit brains
just go tomorrow to KH of JW,they are able only they can help you to approach closser to the Bible truths>and rest Holy Spirit is able to open your dead blind eyes,ears,and heart.
I add
I am not JW,or Christian
read slowly my foreign english posts,because many americans are so stupid,and doesn't have any clue of foreign english?
such words like JW or Christian were never used by Jesus Christ or first century disciples?
have good night mister Boo,
try to start to pray to God, just do this alone without nobody supervision?OK?
I can agree with you, you certainly ARE NOT A *JEHOVAH'S WITNESS*, nor are you an Christian.

The Latinized Greek term Khristianos, found only three times in the Christian Greek Scriptures, designates followers of Christ Jesus, the exponents of Christianity.—Ac 11:26; 26:28; 1Pe 4:16.

“It was first in Antioch [Syria] that the disciples were by divine providence called Christians.”(Ac 11:26)

It is possible, then, that this name was used as early as the year 44 C.E. when the events surrounding this text occurred, although the grammatical structure of this phrase does not necessarily make it so; some think it was a little later.

At any rate, by about 58 C.E., in the city of Caesarea, the term was well known and used even by public officials, for at that time King Herod Agrippa II said to Paul:“In a short time you would persuade me to become a Christian.”—Ac 26:28.

Location hidden

#41331 Jul 28, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Tuesday, July 29
Death spread to all men because they had all sinned.—Rom. 5:12.
We are grateful that God has revealed the truth about his means to deliver us from the legacy of sin and death inherited from Adam. We realize that Jesus “came, not to be ministered to, but to minister and to give his soul a ransom in exchange for many.”(Mark 10:45) How good it is to know about “the release by the ransom paid by Christ Jesus”!(Rom. 3:22-24) First-century Jews and Gentiles needed to repent of their sins and to exercise faith in Jesus’ ransom sacrifice. Otherwise, they could have no forgiveness. The situation is the same today.(John 3:16, 36) If a person clings to false doctrines, such as the Trinity and the immortality of the soul, he cannot benefit from the ransom. But we can. We know the truth about “the Son of [God’s] love, by means of whom we have our release by ransom, the forgiveness of our sins.”—Col. 1:13, 14. w13 2/15 2:15, 16
Dear you have to make up your mind did god sacrifice his own son for the sins of the world or did he forgive us?!! you cannot sacrifice and forgive at the same time!

lets assume that Jesus is god's begotten son and he killed him in order to forgive us in that case there was no forgiveness because someone had to die, if Jesus was god himself but in flesh and killed himself in order to forgive us and atone our sins; in that case we would be saying that god killed himself and still there was no forgiveness because obviously someone had to be killed which is god himself, its a dilemma!!

how can I forgive someone and at the same time punish someone else or myself?!! e have to redefine the meaning of forgiveness.
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41333 Jul 28, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear you have to make up your mind did god sacrifice his own son for the sins of the world or did he forgive us?!! you cannot sacrifice and forgive at the same time!
lets assume that Jesus is god's begotten son and he killed him in order to forgive us in that case there was no forgiveness because someone had to die, if Jesus was god himself but in flesh and killed himself in order to forgive us and atone our sins; in that case we would be saying that god killed himself and still there was no forgiveness because obviously someone had to be killed which is god himself, its a dilemma!!
how can I forgive someone and at the same time punish someone else or myself?!! e have to redefine the meaning of forgiveness.
sir
I suggest you,please?stop giving advices to someone what they suppose to do worth their minds,to change minds or not to change
you are simple demented primitive stupid low IQ punk try to lead someone entering and encourage others to change their minds,
what such idiot like you have enough of guts to say such crap to devoted JW, who got more knowledge in one little finger,than you inside of your stupid empty brain.

just keep mother f... to yourselves your hates, stupidity ,babling nonsense and go to elementary Bible school.to learn who Killed whom and why,
NOW YOU ARE SICK FERMENTED IDIOT,THAT IS ALL
SUCH A....ES ENTER FROM NOWHERE SUCH THREADS,SPREAD BS AND VENOM AND DISAPPEAR LIKE BAD DEVIL GHOSTS NOT ABLE TO FIND OWN REST PLACE

MY FARTS ARE MORE WORTHY THAN YOUR ATHEISTIC MONKEY S.....ASSUMPTIONS?
god to hell where from you came here,f..you and your worthless discussions worthy only to FART at them.

Location hidden

#41334 Jul 28, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sir
I suggest you,please?stop giving advices to someone what they suppose to do worth their minds,to change minds or not to change
you are simple demented primitive stupid low IQ punk try to lead someone entering and encourage others to change their minds,
what such idiot like you have enough of guts to say such crap to devoted JW, who got more knowledge in one little finger,than you inside of your stupid empty brain.
just keep mother f... to yourselves your hates, stupidity ,babling nonsense and go to elementary Bible school.to learn who Killed whom and why,
NOW YOU ARE SICK FERMENTED IDIOT,THAT IS ALL
SUCH A....ES ENTER FROM NOWHERE SUCH THREADS,SPREAD BS AND VENOM AND DISAPPEAR LIKE BAD DEVIL GHOSTS NOT ABLE TO FIND OWN REST PLACE
MY FARTS ARE MORE WORTHY THAN YOUR ATHEISTIC MONKEY S.....ASSUMPTIONS?
god to hell where from you came here,f..you and your worthless discussions worthy only to FART at them.
Does your bible teach you to talk to strangers this way?!!

I already responded to your first post and still waiting your response, but here you are again sticking your nose in other people businesses!
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41336 Jul 28, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your bible teach you to talk to strangers this way?!!
I already responded to your first post and still waiting your response, but here you are again sticking your nose in other people businesses!
You again give f....advices
try to learn what Bible teach, and don't be POS to strangers,or put them under your questions or your advices,
if you are from Jordan,I don't wonder, because such scumbags for past thousands years destroy their own countries,decapitate heads of own nighbours,
no rather you stick your f........arabic nose in to not your business,
pray to your god and get a f...away from my face,
or meet me in person ,we will talk like true believer with POS like you?
sesh
you are less than nothing,even you hide your own residence to fool people how wise you are,
I meet such S...... in Europa like you, they are like dead crowd of mushrooms after stinking rain entering not their continent,spread BS, bunch of babies,and hate others nationals<
f...you you poor demented evolutionary fish embrio born from monkey womb as missing evolution link with retarded brain after big bang 1 trillion years ago?
poor half flat Frankestein green head and cockroach fat brain
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41337 Jul 28, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
lol thank for your great efforts! I am afraid you got me wrong, I am not an atheist and I already pray to the ancient god of Jews and the whole universe 5 times a day.
I do believe in the creator but that doesn't mean that god done it with magic!
believing in the big bang doesn't necessarily contradict believing in the creator.
my harsh words are harsh facts
My efforts anyway are not GREAT>
If you pray to ancient god of Jews who is this god? Universe is not god to pray to universe 5 times a day

believing in creator doesn't makes you any true believer or secure your life after earthly miserable death
Big bang and Creator are two different contradiction,
beliving big bang you remove Creator from existency, and you harm only yourselves nobody else
I see who you are after two posts of yours,
you are poor brainless atheist,little boy son not knowing what was first chicken or egg

would be goo and nice,if you would ask Student JW to give you internet web page of JW, and someday learn basic Bible God's salavtion by attending KH JW, and praying to be saved for really,
start believe in TRUE GOD YEHOVA AND HIS BEGOTTEN SON JESUS CHRIST, not big bang ,or god universe or ancient devil god's of hebrew pagans?

good night
truly Facts are harsh and many times hurt others?

Location hidden

#41338 Jul 28, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my harsh words are harsh facts
My efforts anyway are not GREAT>
If you pray to ancient god of Jews who is this god? Universe is not god to pray to universe 5 times a day
I don't pray to the universe!! I meant the god of the jews and the god of the whole universe!!
so I pray to god 5 times a day.
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
believing in creator doesn't makes you any true believer or secure your life after earthly miserable death
Big bang and Creator are two different contradiction,
beliving big bang you remove Creator from existency, and you harm only yourselves nobody else
I see who you are after two posts of yours,
you are poor brainless atheist,little boy son not knowing what was first chicken or egg
would be goo and nice,if you would ask Student JW to give you internet web page of JW, and someday learn basic Bible God's salavtion by attending KH JW, and praying to be saved for really,
start believe in TRUE GOD YEHOVA AND HIS BEGOTTEN SON JESUS CHRIST, not big bang ,or god universe or ancient devil god's of hebrew pagans?
good night
truly Facts are harsh and many times hurt others?
as I said earlier believing in the big bang doesn't contradict believing in the creator!!

I think we both should agree that god has no beginning and no end and that everything is subject to him so god could possibly just say to anything BE and it is, to make things clearer for you I do believe that you and as human beings were created by god, but what if I said that you lived in your mother's womb for 9 months and went through different developmental stages till you became what you are??? would that mean that I don't believe you were created by god?!!! of course no. I hope you get my point.

so the big bang theory only explains how the universe came into existence and that of course in my opinion doesn't remove god from the equation..!!!

Good night
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41339 Jul 29, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't pray to the universe!! I meant the god of the jews and the god of the whole universe!!
so I pray to god 5 times a day.
<quoted text>
as I said earlier believing in the big bang doesn't contradict believing in the creator!!
I think we both should agree that god has no beginning and no end and that everything is subject to him so god could possibly just say to anything BE and it is, to make things clearer for you I do believe that you and as human beings were created by god, but what if I said that you lived in your mother's womb for 9 months and went through different developmental stages till you became what you are??? would that mean that I don't believe
Good night
your prayers 5 times a day are earthly prayers to ancient god of of pagan abram who latter left Chaldean area and enter dessert being convert to God Yahveh
Bible encourage to pray"Without of ceasing" without of limit time 5 times a day(earthly worship) or ceremonial wash hands ,feet, or take off shoes to your minaret or mosque
YAHVEH is not anceint god,HE IS ETERNAL GOD WITHOUT OF EARTHLY MEANING"ANCIENT"
eternity doesn't have such term, true spiritual worshipers don' pray 5 times a day,but without of ceasing with not special physical position(like bow and punch head on the concrete floor,without of shoes on the small carpet, or hands open,and mambling silent allah agbar allah agbar etc.....
YOU WORSHIP PAGAN ANCIENT GOD,
called Marduk in other arab words sounds like Alli ah
but OT ezra book many times direct moslem God( not small letter"g" like you write)Allah-means Almighty God

since ceremonial laws past after death of Jesus, moslem religion is earthly religion without of spiritual blessings in heavenly places,
if you hate unbelievers(and cut their necks one of the Quaran sura say so)if you hate Muhammad wife Alisia,if you hate your fellow Shia or Sunnis,if you hate own women and cut their neck,if you have hanging sharp sword on the wall,and threat neighbor of other beliefs that soon you will slash their necks
than FOR SURE YOU ARE HATER, SON OF DEVIL BELSEBUB WHOM YOU WORSHIP AND BREATH PARTLY WITH LOVE AND 3/4 OF YOUR BREATH IS ONLY HATE

if you convert yourselves from christianity to Moslem religion?than who are you at all?
just nothing less than anyone christian or moslem,
BUT WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING NOW ON JW THREAD,
rather look their religion,visit KH, strat pray without of ceasing inside of your heart, and be someday blessed by true God YEHOVA through His Son Jesus Christ,

big bang and not removing your god from your beliefs is simple only your opinion makes yourselves happy from your own made choice(it doesn't make God's commandment to you)

FOR ME TRUE GOD HAVE NOT SMALL LETTERS LIKE YOU WRITE(god)
this is not for my narrow human mind to speculate about God and what is in Him(begining or end such term is earthly term of unsaved believer,not my)
same like Trinity word is imagination and sick halucinations of trinitarians worshiping their own three pagan god's in one

to get grace and salvation we doesn't have to know if God is Trinity or Allah arabic term,
I am not Arab, and for me GOD IS G-D HaShem YHVH or YEHOVA the best approach to His Mercy Throne by own private prayers without of ceasing(not only 5 time a day,if time earthly will not more exist,how many times a day you will pray to God?)

I hope you understood foreign english, if not ,read one more time,
and don't dare to mention my english symantics,or grammar, because in return you can get full oven of hellish fire by awesome ugly rich rethorics from me?
Have good day,between 6 AM to 6PM add 12 more prayers allowing you to pray more and maybe find empty space before God's Throne of truth and True Yehova will listen you and respond to you,
and convert you on the first step to be for now JW,latter only God's mercy can give you His Grace Eph 2;8-9
have good day
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41340 Jul 29, 2014
what a funny and idiots are all those posters devil gosts wandering around and not able to Find rest place,
Now MOSLIM show up his bablings, nobody said he is moslem,
write God word with small letters"god"
but jews with big letters"Jews"
pray 5 times a day, if wouldn't be any time or mathematical numbers on this earth?
I WONDER IF HE WOULD BE ABLE TO PRAY 5 TIMES,AND WHEN?

He he he hee,
but Holy God's child dr Shrink knows about such guys like him( just cyber wandering evil ghosts mamba jamba worthless creature not worthy even to fart at them?

Location hidden

#41341 Jul 29, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your prayers 5 times a day are earthly prayers to ancient god of of pagan abram who latter left Chaldean area and enter dessert being convert to God Yahveh
Bible encourage to pray"Without of ceasing" without of limit time 5 times a day(earthly worship) or ceremonial wash hands ,feet, or take off shoes to your minaret or mosque
YAHVEH is not anceint god,HE IS ETERNAL GOD WITHOUT OF EARTHLY MEANING"ANCIENT"
eternity doesn't have such term, true spiritual worshipers don' pray 5 times a day,but without of ceasing with not special physical position(like bow and punch head on the concrete floor,without of shoes on the small carpet, or hands open,and mambling silent allah agbar allah agbar etc.....
YOU WORSHIP PAGAN ANCIENT GOD,
called Marduk in other arab words sounds like Alli ah
but OT ezra book many times direct moslem God( not small letter"g" like you write)Allah-means Almighty God
since ceremonial laws past after death of Jesus, moslem religion is earthly religion without of spiritual blessings in heavenly places,
if you hate unbelievers(and cut their necks one of the Quaran sura say so)if you hate Muhammad wife Alisia,if you hate your fellow Shia or Sunnis,if you hate own women and cut their neck,if you have hanging sharp sword on the wall,and threat neighbor of other beliefs that soon you will slash their necks
than FOR SURE YOU ARE HATER, SON OF DEVIL BELSEBUB WHOM YOU WORSHIP AND BREATH PARTLY WITH LOVE AND 3/4 OF YOUR BREATH IS ONLY HATE
if you convert yourselves from christianity to Moslem religion?than who are you at all?
just nothing less than anyone christian or moslem,
BUT WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING NOW ON JW THREAD,
rather look their religion,visit KH, strat pray without of ceasing inside of your heart, and be someday blessed by true God YEHOVA through His Son Jesus Christ,
big bang and not removing your god from your beliefs is simple only your opinion makes yourselves happy from your own made choice(it doesn't make God's commandment to you)
FOR ME TRUE GOD HAVE NOT SMALL LETTERS LIKE YOU WRITE(god)
this is not for my narrow human mind to speculate about God and what is in Him(begining or end such term is earthly term of unsaved believer,not my)
same like Trinity word is imagination and sick halucinations of trinitarians worshiping their own three pagan god's in one
to get grace and salvation we doesn't have to know if God is Trinity or Allah arabic term,
I am not Arab, and for me GOD IS G-D HaShem YHVH or YEHOVA the best approach to His Mercy Throne by own private prayers without of ceasing(not only 5 time a day,if time earthly will not more exist,how many times a day you will pray to God?)
I
Man whats wrong with you?! why do you treat me like that?? what did i do to you?
I just came here to have a reguluar conversation but from the very beginning you insulted me in all possible ways!!

now you are saying that praying shouldn't invlove bowing and physical movments...etc but why did Jesus fall on his face and pray to God? "he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father....." (Matthew 26:39)

why did all the prophets fell with their faces to the ground and prayed to god??!!

I am a bit confused, what exactly do you believe in?? do you believe that Jesus was god or that he was sent by god??

I don't only pray to god 5 times a day, those 5 prayers are a must (one of the 5 pillars of my faith) but you still can do other prayers during the night ...etc and through words by praising God and by paying money to the poor and such actions.

I personally love Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her), it seems like you are mixing up between Islam-sunni and other man made relgions.

your english is fine and I can understand each word perfectly.
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41342 Jul 29, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Man whats wrong with you?! why do you treat me like that?? what did i do to you?
I just came here to have a reguluar conversation but from the very beginning you insulted me in all possible ways!!
now you are saying that praying shouldn't invlove bowing and physical movments...etc but why did Jesus fall on his face and pray to God? "he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father....." (Matthew 26:39)
why did all the prophets fell with their faces to the ground and prayed to god??!!
I am a bit confused, what exactly do you believe in?? do you believe that Jesus was god or that he was sent by god??
I don't only pray to god 5 times a day, those 5 prayers are a must (one of the 5 pillars of my faith) but you still can do other prayers during the night ...etc and through words by praising God and by paying money to the poor and such actions.
I personally love Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her), it seems like you are mixing up between Islam-sunni and other man made relgions.
the Truth require equality, sometimes harsh words, simple expose others failures and direct such poor spiritual criminal to the true God,God of great Mercy who created Universe and Earth.Big bang is not process of any creation,
because big bang alway is explossion who bring death,inhalation,destruction and dissapearence of everything caused by Big Bang

GOD.OF AGAPE LOVE,CREATE UNIVERSE AND EARTH,THRE IS NOT BIG BANG WAS BEFORE,
ONLY CREATION FULL OF LOVE,
Islam Sunni and Shia are from same Arab blood,
but two of you are not able to love each others,only plot hate,conspiracy and removing one group from around brothers?
I know also Quaran have even one english translation by Abdullah Yusuf Ali
I also know sounds of Moslems,
you sound ed as Moslem,only I didn't know who SHAI or Suni,
that was reason I wrote you about past wife of Muhammad prophet,
anyway your religion doesn't teach spiritual heavenly laws of Kingdom of God,
Quaran teac earthly ceremonial laws, take power of this globe to all Moslems and build new Islam Empire where be only one Quaran law Sharia
such earthly dreams contradict true spiritual salvation and spiritual heavenly government and Kingdom of God established by God alone,not man made religion or their conquest for bloody physical power on this earth>

I AM TOUGH GUY WITHOUT OF ANY REMORSE, BUT NEVER BACK UP MOSLEMS,WICKED CHRISTIANITY, ATHEISTS,HOMOSEXUALS AND ALL SINNERS DESCRIBED IN GAL 5';17-21

You are calm poster, and you can be able to conversate with me,regardless how harsh and badly I will respond>
MAY TRUE GOD YEHOVA TRULY BLESS YOU?
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41343 Jul 29, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not possible today to imitate Jesus,
Bible doesn't teach us that Jesus was or is God father Yehova
read Bible;
John 10;30.14;28. 16;16, 17; 20-21. 17;23
Isaiah 9;6,,original the Tanakh call Jesus as EL GIBBOR,(mighty god) not as EL Shadaie(Almighty God
True salvation goes.from Father G-D YHVH Yehova Ell Shaddaie through Jesus-Prince of Peace EL Gibbor John 14;6

of course you can bow knee or head or whole body lay on your belly,but Bible never point that such positions are strick made commandments by God to each human who pray to Him
THIS IS YOUR CHOICE AS INDIVIUAL NOT MAN MADE RELIGION LIKE ISLAM OR CHRISTIANITY DEMANDING SUCH HUMILIATION AND NONSENSE?

To be before mercy Throne without of end by prayers without of ceasing,doesn't require any spiritual built 5 pillars by man
because God's work of Grace doesn't need any of man contribution to be Saved or heard human prayers>

your faith is confused,weak, and very delicate like glass,wind blow and glass is broken in 1000 pieces, and your faith made of glass is broken and create only damage to all who pass away close to your broken path of faith

have good night dear?
read Sura-53 AN-NAJIM or the Star verse 10-12,
this sura is called as early Sura Makkan.

Location hidden

#41344 Jul 29, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
the Truth require equality, sometimes harsh words, simple expose others failures and direct such poor spiritual criminal to the true God,God of great Mercy who created Universe and Earth.Big bang is not process of any creation,
because big bang alway is explossion who bring death,inhalation,destruction and dissapearence of everything caused by Big Bang
GOD.OF AGAPE LOVE,CREATE UNIVERSE AND EARTH,THRE IS NOT BIG BANG WAS BEFORE,
ONLY CREATION FULL OF LOVE,
Islam Sunni and Shia are from same Arab blood,
but two of you are not able to love each others,only plot hate,conspiracy and removing one group from around brothers?
I know also Quaran have even one english translation by Abdullah Yusuf Ali
I also know sounds of Moslems,
you sound ed as Moslem,only I didn't know who SHAI or Suni,
that was reason I wrote you about past wife of Muhammad prophet,
anyway your religion doesn't teach spiritual heavenly laws of Kingdom of God,
Quaran teac earthly ceremonial laws, take power of this globe to all Moslems and build new Islam Empire where be only one Quaran law Sharia
such earthly dreams contradict true spiritual salvation and spiritual heavenly government and Kingdom of God established by God alone,not man made religion or their conquest for bloody physical power on this earth>
I AM TOUGH GUY WITHOUT OF ANY REMORSE, BUT NEVER BACK UP MOSLEMS,WICKED CHRISTIANITY, ATHEISTS,HOMOSEXUALS AND ALL SINNERS DESCRIBED IN GAL 5';17-21
You are calm poster, and you can be able to conversate with me,regardless how harsh and badly I will respond>
MAY TRUE GOD YEHOVA TRULY BLESS YOU?
so you do believe that Jesus was not god and that he was sent by god, so far we both believe in Jesus as a prophet from god, you are a muslim my friend because you obviously believe in one creator and you believe in all prophets, but you still need to believe in Mohammed also.

it seems like you don't know a lot about islam because christians and jews have been living with the muslims for the past 1400 years! how come Jerusalem still have one of the oldest chruchers in the world?? why didn't muslim bring it down? or blow it up? how come there are still hundreds of thousands of Arab christians?? there is no compulsion in relgion

Location hidden

#41345 Jul 29, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not possible today to imitate Jesus,
Bible doesn't teach us that Jesus was or is God father Yehova
read Bible;
John 10;30.14;28. 16;16, 17; 20-21. 17;23
Isaiah 9;6,,original the Tanakh call Jesus as EL GIBBOR,(mighty god) not as EL Shadaie(Almighty God
True salvation goes.from Father G-D YHVH Yehova Ell Shaddaie through Jesus-Prince of Peace EL Gibbor John 14;6 .
of course it is possible to imitate Jesus (Peace be upon him), Jesus was circumcised when he was 8 days old and all muslims are circumcised, Jesus had a beard and it is a must from muslims to grow beards, Mary Jesus mother wore a veil and all muslim women should wear veils; even if Mary or Mariam in Arabic walked in front of you, you will instantly think that she is a muslim lady, Jesus said don't eat pork and only muslims in the whole world don't eat pork, Jesus fell on his face and prayed to god and only muslims do that, Jesus said not to drink alcohol and only muslims don't drink alcohol, thus muslims are more christians than christians themselves.

for us jesus is one of the mightiest messengers of God, no muslim is a muslim if he/she doesn't believe in jesus, believing in previous prophets is one of the 6th pillars of islam, Mohammed (Peace be upon him) came to complete Jesus or Issa message just like jesus came to complete moses message and so on.
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
of course you can bow knee or head or whole body lay on your belly,but Bible never point that such positions are strick made commandments by God to each human who pray to Him
THIS IS YOUR CHOICE AS INDIVIUAL NOT MAN MADE RELIGION LIKE ISLAM OR CHRISTIANITY DEMANDING SUCH HUMILIATION AND NONSENSE?
To be before mercy Throne without of end by prayers without of ceasing,doesn't require any spiritual built 5 pillars by man
because God's work of Grace doesn't need any of man contribution to be Saved or heard human prayers>
your faith is confused,weak, and very delicate like glass,wind blow and glass is broken in 1000 pieces, and your faith made of glass is broken and create only damage to all who pass away close to your broken path of faith
have good night dear?
read Sura-53 AN-NAJIM or the Star verse 10-12,
this sura is called as early Sura Makkan.
man we both agree that there is a creator unlike some athiests who say that the universe came into existence by coincidence, allow me to ask you one question; when you buy a refrigerator or anything doesn't it come with a brouchre or a manual to teach you how to deal with it?? then how about the most complicated machine on earth?? shouldn't God send us some instructions to guide us to the straight path? shouldn't he teach us what is good and what is bad? how would I know that Alcohol is good or bad?

God the creator out of his mercy sent us so many prophets to many people and different locations and different times in order to guide us to the straight path which would guarantee our success in this world and the hereafter, he also gave his prophets (peace be upon them all) some miracles to prove their prophecy for instance Jesus cured the blind and gave life to dead people by God's permission, God also gave Moses miracles to prove his honesty, we muslims believe that Mohammed is the latest prophet and messenger and his miracle is still a living proof which is the Quran, the Quran was revleaed to mohamed through the angel gabriel and this book has remained unchanged since the day it was revealed, and until now no man could ever bring one chapter like it in Arabic language, it is a 1400 years old challenge and it is now memorized by tens of millions of people all around the world.

my friend if you truly believe that Jesus was a prophet sent by god then you are already a muslim.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41346 Jul 30, 2014
Daily Text

Wednesday, July 30

Out of the heart come wicked reasonings.—Matt. 15:19.

The “wicked reasonings” that Jesus spoke of are views or attitudes that can taint many aspects of life. For example, a person could have a distorted sense of loyalty to his relatives. Of course, Christians want to have “natural affection” for relatives, not being like many who lack such affection in these “last days.”(2 Tim. 3:1, 3) It is possible, though, to go to extremes in showing that affection. Many feel that “blood is thicker than water.” Thus, they might defend or side with relatives at all costs, taking it personally if a relative is offended. Think of what strong feelings of that kind led Dinah’s brothers to do.(Gen. 34:13, 25-30) And imagine what was in Absalom’s heart, leading him to murder his half brother Amnon.(2 Sam. 13:1-30) Were not “wicked reasonings” behind those cases? w13 3/15 2:13, 15

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Buck Crick 828,345
..........."What's your name??.........." 11 min Doctor REALITY 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min marge 584,079
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 13 min Rosa_Winkel 3,362
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min RADEKT 270,653
Why is Obama failing so miserably? (Feb '09) 47 min positronium 7,271
Bruce Jenner first 'woman' in the world with a ... 57 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 442,854
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr onemale 176,525
More from around the web