Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41381 Aug 4, 2014
doug wrote:
I have nothing against J witnesses, the problem lies with the G Body,
1990 Fred Frans passed away ,he tried to worn the brothers and sisters .
any way Henchel or is it herchel and the G Body became members of the united nations N. G. O. since then they have been part of the united nations, and have been misleading the flock, believe me the end is not near. I have been thought the truth by you good people .
in New York the sign of the 3,(666 )was made last year at the Stanley theater by brother Lett
you are not prophet to say others to believe you about the end
But JW chronology of 6000 Bishop RCC Usher, chronology is false,and their predictions about the end are based on false chronology,
JW LEADERS ARE DUMB, LAST CONVENTION WAS ONLY FOCUS ON NWO ESTABLISHED BY UNO
JW LEADERS DREAM TO TAKE OVER VATICAN AND SPREAD THEIR LIES WORSE THAN FIRST SPREAD BY SATANIC CHRISTIANITY

Stanley Theater was sold this year for huge amount of dollars dissapearing in the pockets of WTBS JW leaders
Moe

Sacramento, CA

#41382 Aug 4, 2014
Adam and Eve is just a fable.Like Washingtons cherry tree.Man came from a long line of miracles.As Darwin said.The creation was allegorical.7 days indeed.How could they tell?According to scripture,the Earth was here before the Sun.Proven false.If this little tidbit was missed,than the whole thing must be full of holes.Take Cain.He went to the Land of Nod,on the East of Eden,and knew his wife.Where did Mrs.Cain come from?If,in the beginning,there were Adam and Eve,and they begat Cain and Abel,where did this extra woman come from?I bet Bishop Usher never figured that one out.
johny

San Antonio, TX

#41383 Aug 4, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
but you are low IQ american d..head,and rascist cursing those who write foreign english,
you mother f..... POS and veteran of chasing cockroaches around your house made from China Plywood and old dumpster cartoons full of bed bugs penetrating your stupid insane brain?
go take idiot simple english foreign courses and learn ethics on internet,
what I know for sure your brain is to stupid to have this knowledge what I do have in my one finger between my legs,
you little half cretin and laughable jerk of this stupid american Society
I am nut, but you are just white maggot eat only dead not poisoned rats,
F.....you,you poor abominable rascist and nationalistic idiot?
NOW YOU GOT MY ENGLISH, WRITE TO ME IN MY LANGUAGE ONE WORD IF YOU ARE SO SMART LIKE YOU SHOWS TO EVRYONE,YOU POOR HALF HEAD D...
Hush you poor abominalble wandering cyber poor worthless s... and satan spirit?
hush hush hush idiot
learn basic english grammar, you little cretin, read your own s...full of idiotism,veteran of cockroaches army from basement
whats your language I am very intelligent finishing a degree in electrical eng. fck head now speak to me in your language dummy!
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#41384 Aug 4, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not prophet to say others to believe you about the end
But JW chronology of 6000 Bishop RCC Usher, chronology is false,and their predictions about the end are based on false chronology,
JW LEADERS ARE DUMB, LAST CONVENTION WAS ONLY FOCUS ON NWO ESTABLISHED BY UNO
JW LEADERS DREAM TO TAKE OVER VATICAN AND SPREAD THEIR LIES WORSE THAN FIRST SPREAD BY SATANIC CHRISTIANITY
Stanley Theater was sold this year for huge amount of dollars dissapearing in the pockets of WTBS JW leaders
J W are closer to the truth than most churches, The money from the Stanley theater are used for the new place they are building it will be bigger and much better (see www.vaticandesignexposed.com for the truth about the Catholic church)
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41385 Aug 4, 2014
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
J W are closer to the truth than most churches, The money from the Stanley theater are used for the new place they are building it will be bigger and much better (see www.vaticandesignexposed.com for the truth about the Catholic church)
right
they are close to the Truth,but are not in the truth and saved by grace,

Who told you that money from Stanley theater are used to build KH,
KH are build by voluntary free work of all stupid JW, and after maturity of 5/7 years those estates are sold for milion dollars to tothers churches,or atheists( one is not to far from my home,before was KH, and now is Presbiterian Church,
and JW are thrown to local far away KH pack like herrings in the dirty stinking barrel?

Catolic church and Christianity are hijacked by devil spirit and soon hell of inhalation will swallow them like back hamburger on the grill swallowed by fat alcoholic of the week end Saturday

so? Bozo? attend KH,pray,learn,preach,and maybe God will save you by His Grace,not JW teachings
BECAUSE NOW YOU ARE POOR DEAD WRECKED MISERABLE FALLEN SOUL WHO NEEDS BIBLE AND HELP OF OTHERS.

You should be proud to have chance that Holy dr Shrink wrote to you such awesome posts,and encourage to take Bible and Watchtower between your plastic teeth and run every second day to KH-your last chance before you die like skunk or any earth animal?
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41386 Aug 4, 2014
johny wrote:
<quoted text>whats your language I am very intelligent finishing a degree in electrical eng. fck head now speak to me in your language dummy!
I knew that you are gays,f...ed in your head,nose,and third,
my language is Urdukundumamalurundue Sip siop twandu?

also speak your stupid language and learn how to spell my you poor wrecked wash detergent sniffer
your degree made damage of your 1/2 oz brain fluid, and there is inside only shaking mixture mixed with crickets s...

so?start pray and meditate how miserable poor low IQ scum you are around this worthless cyber space>
Without of Holy dr Shrink all of you long ago would be blown in one bucket to the moon as free labor of NASA design(new Supermax moon prison without of any parole)
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41387 Aug 4, 2014
Moe wrote:
Adam and Eve is just a fable.Like Washingtons cherry tree.Man came from a long line of miracles.As Darwin said.The creation was allegorical.7 days indeed.How could they tell?According to scripture,the Earth was here before the Sun.Proven false.If this little tidbit was missed,than the whole thing must be full of holes.Take Cain.He went to the Land of Nod,on the East of Eden,and knew his wife.Where did Mrs.Cain come from?If,in the beginning,there were Adam and Eve,and they begat Cain and Abel,where did this extra woman come from?I bet Bishop Usher never figured that one out.
who told you this fairy BS
please?let me know this secret,your dr Shrink want to learn your 1/4 oz brain size,
are you stupid?alcoholic,gay? or drug detergent sniffer with full mouth of bubble foam flown from your mouth without of teeth,ears,nose and top flat gree Frankenstein Head?

Cainan knew wife,because first he had to learn who she is,
Bible describe only man stories,because women are part of man- also Bible using male story include also women who is made from the man
You are poor idiot, go to dr Shrink office to perform brain operation, and be no more danger for yourselves
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41388 Aug 4, 2014
Daily Text

Tuesday, August 5

Let us consider one another to incite to love and fine works, not forsaking the gathering of ourselves together, as some have the custom, but encouraging one another, and all the more so as you behold the day drawing near.—Heb. 10:24, 25.

Jehovah is pleased with all those “seeking refuge in him”; hence, even after our coming to know God, we want to continue regularly associating with the congregation of others who know him.(Nah. 1:7) In a world filled with discouragement, we are wise to surround ourselves with our encouraging brothers and sisters. What are the benefits? You will find in the congregation individuals who will incite you “to love and fine works.” The mutual love Paul wrote about to the Hebrews calls for a brotherhood, a community of like-minded worshippers, a congregation. Displaying this kind of love involves interacting with other Christians, which we can do by regularly attending meetings and participating in them. w13 3/15 3:13
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41389 Aug 4, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Tuesday, August 5
Let us consider one another to incite to love and fine works, not forsaking the gathering of ourselves together, as some have the custom, but encouraging one another, and all the more so as you behold the day drawing near.—Heb. 10:24, 25.
Jehovah is pleased with all those “seeking refuge in him”; hence, even after our coming to know God, we want to continue regularly associating with the congregation of others who know him.(Nah. 1:7) In a world filled with discouragement, we are wise to surround ourselves with our encouraging brothers and sisters. What are the benefits? You will find in the congregation individuals who will incite you “to love and fine works.” The mutual love Paul wrote about to the Hebrews calls for a brotherhood, a community of like-minded worshippers, a congregation. Displaying this kind of love involves interacting with other Christians, which we can do by regularly attending meetings and participating in them. w13 3/15 3:13
WRONG
hebrew 10;24-25,original greek koine word"episynagogen heauton" you also only can find in 2 Thess 2;1
only those two passages ,such word s doesn't encourage to attend church,or congreagation of JW MEETINGS

episynagogen heauton encourage to gather together IN HIM-HIS SPIRITUAL HEAVENLY CHURCH BODY OF CHRIST AND ALL AGES SAINTS

This Hebrew passage 10;24-25 is abused by spiritual sharks and evil teachers included JW,to lie not educated people,draw them to the own man made churches and organization,ruler over them suck money,time, life and spiritualy persecute by their own bloody worthless man made laws man heavy bloody yokes Gal 5;1

I hope that blindness some days fall down from your eyes,and you start see Bible reality,not delusions of your fony bolony leaders and their teachings?
Drofminds

San Antonio, TX

#41390 Aug 4, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
who told you this fairy BS
please?let me know this secret,your dr Shrink want to learn your 1/4 oz brain size,
are you stupid?alcoholic,gay? or drug detergent sniffer with full mouth of bubble foam flown from your mouth without of teeth,ears,nose and top flat gree Frankenstein Head?
Cainan knew wife,because first he had to learn who she is,
Bible describe only man stories,because women are part of man- also Bible using male story include also women who is made from the man
You are poor idiot, go to dr Shrink office to perform brain operation, and be no more danger for yourselves
wow everyone mr MD is so smart that he sucs dicks to keep his precious cyberspace! WOW!!!!!!!!!!http://youtu.be/Z l8Zvi-Shes?list=PLE4D1F5D8F339 E4C3
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#41391 Aug 5, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
right
they are close to the Truth,but are not in the truth and saved by grace,
Who told you that money from Stanley theater are used to build KH,
KH are build by voluntary free work of all stupid JW, and after maturity of 5/7 years those estates are sold for milion dollars to tothers churches,or atheists( one is not to far from my home,before was KH, and now is Presbiterian Church,
and JW are thrown to local far away KH pack like herrings in the dirty stinking barrel?
Catolic church and Christianity are hijacked by devil spirit and soon hell of inhalation will swallow them like back hamburger on the grill swallowed by fat alcoholic of the week end Saturday
so? Bozo? attend KH,pray,learn,preach,and maybe God will save you by His Grace,not JW teachings
BECAUSE NOW YOU ARE POOR DEAD WRECKED MISERABLE FALLEN SOUL WHO NEEDS BIBLE AND HELP OF OTHERS.
You should be proud to have chance that Holy dr Shrink wrote to you such awesome posts,and encourage to take Bible and Watchtower between your plastic teeth and run every second day to KH-your last chance before you die like skunk or any earth animal?
You are not or will never be a christian, Christians do not insult other people,may Jehovah open your eyes
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41392 Aug 5, 2014
doug wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not or will never be a christian, Christians do not insult other people,may Jehovah open your eyes
I never claim to be christian-christian word came from pagan King Agrippa, he curse them and call them with hate christians
Jesu never call His disciples christinas,nor disciples called each other christians,
Such BS like you say is one more satanic spirit spreading hate against holy ones of God's Most Holy Tabernacle spiritual members of 144000 Body of Christ?

spread the trtuh from Bible,mostly are insults against miserable aboimnable POS,pretedners and christian psychopaths serving devil spirit?

and stop worry about Yehova for whom He open eyes or makes blind rat like you mister poor bozo?

try to beg Yehova to open your eyes and ears to see and hear true Bible Gospel,because now you are poor wicked pagan and idiot serving satan spirit and man?

so?dissapear again to your hell where from you escape?you little godless menace of own neighborhood
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41393 Aug 5, 2014
Drofminds wrote:
<quoted text>wow everyone mr MD is so smart that he sucs dicks to keep his precious cyberspace! WOW!!!!!!!!!!http://youtu.be/Z l8Zvi-Shes?list=PLE4D1F5D8F339 E4C3
for sure not yours,
yours is eaten by gorilla gays on breakfast and sperm was cooked to make omlet for monkey female lesbian
just swallow your own s......breath deep and as dessert sniff my holy stinking farts flown to your two pig nostrils?
Bwian Nipoles

Houston, TX

#41395 Aug 5, 2014
Belch....I farted....
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41396 Aug 5, 2014
Bwian Nipoles wrote:
Belch....I farted....
gays doesn't have a..... to fart smoothly,
it is impossible to fart from the a....made as women hole?
you are ygly pid and should apologize all posters and your own Holy dr Shrink who cares about adjustment of your stupid brain too?
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41397 Aug 6, 2014
DailyText

Wednesday, August 6

Search through me, O God,... and lead me in the way of time indefinite.—Ps. 139:23, 24.

One way we can benefit from Jehovah’s loving direction is through personal study. By means of the publications of the faithful and discreet slave, Jehovah provides a wealth of Scriptural counsel.(Matt. 24:45) To benefit from it, however, we must take the time to study it and apply what we learn. Personal study is one means by which Jehovah can “guard [us] from stumbling.”(Jude 24) Have you ever studied something in our literature that seems to have been written just for you? Accept the correction as coming from Jehovah. Just as a friend might tap you on the shoulder to bring something to your attention, Jehovah can use his spirit to draw your attention to an aspect of your conduct or personality that you—and no doubt many others like you—need to improve. By being sensitive to the leadings of the spirit, we allow Jehovah to guide our steps. w12 4/15 5:12
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41398 Aug 6, 2014
Student wrote:
DailyText
Wednesday, August 6
Search through me, O God,... and lead me in the way of time indefinite.—Ps. 139:23, 24.
One way we can benefit from Jehovah’s loving direction is through personal study. By means of the publications of the faithful and discreet slave, Jehovah provides a wealth of Scriptural counsel.(Matt. 24:45) To benefit from it, however, we must take the time to study it and apply what we learn. Personal study is one means by which Jehovah can “guard [us] from stumbling.”(Jude 24) Have you ever studied something in our literature that seems to have been written just for you? Accept the correction as coming from Jehovah. Just as a friend might tap you on the shoulder to bring something to your attention, Jehovah can use his spirit to draw your attention to an aspect of your conduct or personality that you—and no doubt many others like you—need to improve. By being sensitive to the leadings of the spirit, we allow Jehovah to guide our steps. w12 4/15 5:12
LIES AGAIN
Only we can benefit from Yehova loving direction is through Bible personal studies daily,without of help any Pope or self appointed greedy"Faithful slave of JW
Personal Bible study means complete removal any man made faken publications leading nowhere

Yehova yse His Holy Spirit directly to saved by Him individual not through fallen immoral wicked man
The Bible tell us only One way to approach to God,this way is Jesus Christ John 14;6...
not again bunch of old leaders idiots and their worthless toilet papers-3 weak oages of watchtower or books with same thema

John 15;26, and 1 John 2;27.....speaks against your earthly leaders

but JW eyes are blind and ears are deef to understand basic Bible Promise and God's Salvation
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41401 Aug 7, 2014
Daily Text

, August 7

Keep strict watch that how you walk is not as unwise but as wise persons, buying out the opportune time.—Eph. 5:15, 16.

“Buying out the opportune time” is not easy in a world full of distractions.“Just as the days of Noah were,” warned Jesus,“so the presence of the Son of man will be.” How were the days of Noah? It had been foretold that the world of that time would come to an end. At that time, wicked humans would drown in the waters of a global deluge. As “a preacher of righteousness,” Noah faithfully declared God’s message to the people of his day.(Matt. 24:37; 2 Pet. 2:5) But they were “eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage,... and they took no note until the flood came and swept them all away.” Jesus therefore warned his followers:“Prove yourselves ready, because at an hour that you do not think to be it, the Son of man is coming.”(Matt. 24:38, 39, 44) We must prove to be like Noah, not like the people of his day. w12 5/15 3:11, 12
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41402 Aug 7, 2014
doug wrote:
I have nothing against J witnesses, the problem lies with the G Body,
1990 Fred Frans passed away ,he tried to worn the brothers and sisters .
any way Henchel or is it herchel and the G Body became members of the united nations N. G. O. since then they have been part of the united nations, and have been misleading the flock, believe me the end is not near. I have been thought the truth by you good people .
in New York the sign of the 3,(666 )was made last year at the Stanley theater by brother Lett
THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY AS A UNITED NATIONS NGO

www.jehovahsjudgment.co.uk/watchtower-un-ngo/
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#41404 Aug 7, 2014
"...The Vatican has taken upon itself the mandate to supervise the sex lives of the masses, yet is shelter to the most abominable predators off all - child rapists....."

http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/ISLAM-CATHOLIC .

Ditto jws

FACT: The vast majority of Jehovah's Witnesses were former Catholics.

They had very little real change to make.
They just switched organizations and creeds!!!
Now you know why.

Why are most Jehovah's Witnesses former Roman Catholics?

Roman Catholics and Jehovah's Witnesses share exactly these same qualities:

http://www.bible.ca/cath-JW-converting.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 22 min Hypocrite watch 79,782
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr candlesmell 701,499
Gay snap eh 2 hr Lopez_nator21 13
News Sarah Palin going on 'Oprah' (Oct '09) 4 hr Joe Fortuna 719
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Devil number 666 448,392
Are women from USA scared of marriage? 6 hr thadv14 1
Best cosplay costumes online shop 6 hr Cosplay007 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 hr Dang Jersey Piney 995,752