Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41354 Jul 31, 2014
drDouchebag wrote:
<quoted text>Let me know how you come out on those "sciptures"
Some of my recent experiences with some of the Jehovah crowd has been very, shall we say "enlightening". Some of these people act like Pentacostals on crack.I had to threaten a JW with bodily harm to get him off of my property.
Just what we need is some more Fundie whackjobs with an End Times fixation.
As for the dissent issue, Leslie, if it wasn't for dissent , you'd all be Catholics.
sos
you f.......g poor half d...head
1/ you got not property,because government seat on "your imaginary property"
2/ you are idiot and violent psychopath?needs dr Shrin to remove violent brain cells and makes you silent Zombie?
3/the best experience when smart JW enter your door,pull down his pants and fart straight to your door key hole.
4/catolisc moslt in England are dead stinking salty herrings from old aluminium barrel, and you are one,you behave like old blind dog,with broken leg,and reaped tail by wild rabbits,
look like green flat frankenstein head?

go to hell,3rd level and shvoel with 14 hours free work is reserved by satan for you,you little bum from Aldi Dumpster,even your post stinks with old dead food full of maggots and deadly insects

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#41355 Jul 31, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
no I am not muslim my deaar Bo Bo
I don't believe at muslims claim that Jesus was prophet sent by God
I believe of the Bible basic explanation who Jesus was and is till today John 1;1-2
He was and is 1st beggoten by God"chokma" Wisdom creation called Son of God(not prophet) He sheed His blood to give new possibility of return this earth to the spiritual realm,
first time He was slain before creation of this Universe and EARTH.Rev 13;8.17;8,
if Son of God wouldn'die before this earth creation,this earth wouldn't have right to exist according to God Almighty law,
to return corrupted earth back to spiritual realm Jesus Son of God had to come to this Earth become flesh and die for those rightheous (tzadik im) who are owner of this earth,that way Earth together with those who Jesus die for them,will be back spiritual eternal existency
all religions of this world and JW organization are false deceiving teacheings, teaching of devil master deceiver,father of all Lies
Restoration of this earth is out of BIBLE promise rather 2 Peter 3;10, clearly and plain tell us about inhalation this old trush earth,made by wickedness,wars,immorality, and satanic worldwide religious power sheeding blood of humans since earth exist over 13000 years
Also I am not muslim,not JW, not christian
I WORSHIP GOD IN SPIRIT AND THE TRUTH-MEANS TRUE BELIEVER-TRUE WORSHIPER BASED BELIEFS ONLY ON THE BIBLE,
AND JESUS IS NOT PROPHET NEVER WAS NEVER WILL
HE IS SON OF GOD(mighty god El Gibbor-Prince of Peace King of Kings,Head of new heaven and new earth government
Such muslims ,christians,krishnas, buddists,zoroastrians etc......will be removed by GOD IN SPIRITUAL GLOBAL WAR CALLED ARMAGEDON?
Muhammad was illiterate and blind fornicator,he was not prophet to all nations,he could be some light to arab nations only to unite Arabic divided pagan gods worshipers tribes,under one god Allah,unite all of them and fight Holy War with devil spirit world Christianity since he establish about 600/640 AD his imaginary movement with success because elders Arabic nomads help him to unite their local arab groups against holy crusaders-called Knight of Cross(I call them Knights of Devil)
old Jerusalem ancient capitol of devil worship instead their true God Yahveh,
is wait this city for God's wrath,complete destruction in Armagedon-spiritual final battle
many muslims truly become worshipers of Yehova because only God can save all those who reside on the earth,without of any predujice or who is who?
HIS GOD GRACE APPLY ONLY TO THOSE WHOM HE CHOOSE EPH 2;8-9, not to those who use name of christianity or muslimic faith or others
Rev 7;9,,clearly shows chosen ones from all nations,tribes,languages without of number,or name christian,or JW,or muslim
also satan draw out some wicked ones to change their faith for one reason
To confuse,to Lie, and to ignore those who are truly chosen by God to reside in Kingdom of God,Ezek 36;24-28,John 1;12-14. 3;3-8 .Romans 8;28-30. Romans 8;16-17
hope you understood biblical truth
So according to your beliefs is jesus God or is he the son of God? or that he was sent by God?
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41356 Jul 31, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
So according to your beliefs is jesus God or is he the son of God? or that he was sent by God?
Those beliefs are the Bible beliefs,
not my like you say?
you don't read my posts,
try to read all posts whole explanation, it doesn't boder me at all,if you will know this from me,I don't repeat same statements 12 times,

you post nonsense
son of Father never is going to be Father,even in earthly meaning?
prophet can by anyone, but not anyone can be 1ST BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD-JESUS WAS NOT PROPHET,LIKE MUHAMMAD WAS AND IS NOT SEAL OF ALL PROPHETS
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41357 Jul 31, 2014
Daily Text

Friday, August 1

Do not hurry yourself in your spirit to become offended, for the taking of offense is what rests in the bosom of the stupid ones.—Eccl. 7:9.

Many situations in life provoke negative reactions. While you are driving your automobile, for instance, suppose another car nearly collides with your vehicle. How will you react? You have read about episodes of road rage in which an individual became so angry that he attacked the other driver. As a Christian, however, you certainly would not want to do such a thing. How much better it would be to take a moment to analyze matters. Perhaps you were partly to blame for what took place because you were distracted in some way. Or the other driver may have had a mechanical problem with his car. The point of this scenario is that we can lessen anger, disappointment, and other negative emotions with understanding, open-mindedness, and a willingness to forgive. Do not take things so personally. w12 11/15 5:9, 10
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41361 Aug 2, 2014
Daily Text

Saturday, August 2

They will have to know that my name is Jehovah.—Jer. 16:21.

At the convention in Columbus, Ohio, in 1931, the Bible Students were absolutely thrilled to accept the name Jehovah’s Witnesses. Then in 1935, in Washington, D.C., Brother Rutherford identified the “great crowd,” described in Revelation as “standing before the throne and before the Lamb.”(Rev. 7:9-17) In 1942, in the midst of World War II, Nathan H. Knorr delivered the thrilling discourse “Peace—Can It Last?” In it, he identified the “scarlet-colored wild beast” of Revelation 17 and indicated that there would still be much preaching to do after the war. At an international convention in New York City in 1950, the audience was delighted to receive the New World Translation of the Christian Greek Scriptures, the first installment of a modern-language Bible that restored God’s name to its rightful place in his Word. w12 9/15 5:7, 8

Location hidden

#41362 Aug 2, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Those beliefs are the Bible beliefs,
not my like you say?
you don't read my posts,
try to read all posts whole explanation, it doesn't boder me at all,if you will know this from me,I don't repeat same statements 12 times,
you post nonsense
son of Father never is going to be Father,even in earthly meaning?
prophet can by anyone, but not anyone can be 1ST BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD-JESUS WAS NOT PROPHET,LIKE MUHAMMAD WAS AND IS NOT SEAL OF ALL PROPHETS
I totally agree with you, but on what exactly are you basing your beliefs?!
if you don't like what is in the bible or at least you don't like how some people interpret the biblical verses, where will you get your beliefs and the rules from?

what is the meaning of the begotten son?? some people translated the world begotten as unique and not necessarily an actual son, besides there are sons in the bible by tons, according to the bible all the good believers are considered to be sons of god so sons basically means good believers or whatever!

I understand that you are at least a monotheist and that is a good thing, keep up the good work.

Be safe
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41363 Aug 2, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you, but on what exactly are you basing your beliefs?!
if you don't like what is in the bible or at least you don't like how some people interpret the biblical verses, where will you get your beliefs and the rules from?
what is the meaning of the begotten son?? some people translated the world begotten as unique and not necessarily an actual son, besides there are sons in the bible by tons, according to the bible all the good believers are considered to be sons of god so sons basically means good believers or whatever!
I understand that you are at least a monotheist and that is a good thing, keep up the good work.
Be safe
read my posts and the Bible,and you will know where from are my Bible beliefs,
I notice you doesn't read my posts, even your respond to post where on the top is clear answer?

2 Peter 1;20 is answer,people are thiefs of God's Word to gain own powers and own benefits, same are Quaran teachers,
all of them are crooks deserving last Judgement and eternal damnation,
true believer are not good believers,Becuase Jesus said...nobody is good only God
we are spiritualy enlighted by God's Holy Spirit John 14;20
and none of us need any churches or Islam teachers to teach us who is God and what is His Word
1John 2;27-
read all those passages to understand that God still have alive rest remnant of 144000 government of new heaven and new earth 2 Peter 3;10-13

Have good day,
try to stop chose time of your 5 a day prayers, but start to pray without of ceasing and without of any ceremonial earthly hipocritical cleansing(hands,legs, taken out shoes,or punch head on the mosque concrete or lay on the carpet rag before sermons of your teacher?
Just be free of human burden heavy slavery yoke thrown by humans on you,Gal 5;1,
wear Jesus Christ Yoke,light sweet and free to have complete freedom of your beliefs Mat 11;29
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41364 Aug 2, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Saturday, August 2
They will have to know that my name is Jehovah.—Jer. 16:21.
At the convention in Columbus, Ohio, in 1931, the Bible Students were absolutely thrilled to accept the name Jehovah’s Witnesses. Then in 1935, in Washington, D.C., Brother Rutherford identified the “great crowd,” described in Revelation as “standing before the throne and before the Lamb.”(Rev. 7:9-17) In 1942, in the midst of World War II, Nathan H. Knorr delivered the thrilling discourse “Peace—Can It Last?” In it, he identified the “scarlet-colored wild beast” of Revelation 17 and indicated that there would still be much preaching to do after the war. At an international convention in New York City in 1950, the audience was delighted to receive the New World Translation of the Christian Greek Scriptures, the first installment of a modern-language Bible that restored God’s name to its rightful place in his Word. w12 9/15 5:7, 8
sir
Those people were thrilled falsely because Judge Ruthford speaches deceived many those who were alive at this time that ?Never die" none today exists from this assembly time,or those who saw 1 WW 1914

naming JW from God.s Name,didn't bring nothing good or awesome,only horrible hate, and laugh around the world for activities not for God,only for man power,globalists of NWO
1950 convention was also incredible joke,like all today assemblies are only joke,waist time, and listen same program designed at 1950 convention, same same same boring time and nothing to do with the true Biblical Gospel

NWT called"modern language" is not modern inGerman, polish or Chinese
just bunch of horrible confussion have such NWT in other languages
F,Franz was designer and jerk of such works like his book about Russian King of North-
there is not political powers called King of North Rusia or King of South(Anglo america)

those Lies are blind lies of your leaders following own made path of complete last day soon destruction.
I feel sorry for all JW file and ranks who blindly serve man not GOD OF BIBLE YEHOVA. YHVH

You should be legally YW,not JW, because english never existed during time of OT,or NT
I don't know such JW english words in my own language?
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41366 Aug 2, 2014
Daily Text

Sunday, August 3

You will be objects of hatred by all the nations on account of my name.—Matt. 24:9.

During the last days of this system of things, since 1914, that hatred has become especially intense. Over the decades, in many parts of the world, there have been bans and restrictions on the field ministry and the Bible literature of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Such restrictions still exist in certain lands. Try as the nations may, however, they will never succeed in stamping out true worship! Jehovah’s powerful arm will prove to be with his people.(Deut. 11:2) If we stick to Jehovah and stand firm in the truth, he and his Son, Jesus Christ, will do their part, and God will not allow anyone or anything to ‘snatch us out of His hand.’(John 10:28, 29) Jehovah is ready to extend whatever help is needed so that we may obey him as the Universal Sovereign and remain loyal subjects of the Messianic Kingdom. w13 2/15 3:11-13
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41367 Aug 2, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Sunday, August 3
You will be objects of hatred by all the nations on account of my name.—Matt. 24:9.
During the last days of this system of things, since 1914, that hatred has become especially intense. Over the decades, in many parts of the world, there have been bans and restrictions on the field ministry and the Bible literature of Jehovah’s Witnesses. Such restrictions still exist in certain lands. Try as the nations may, however, they will never succeed in stamping out true worship! Jehovah’s powerful arm will prove to be with his people.(Deut. 11:2) If we stick to Jehovah and stand firm in the truth, he and his Son, Jesus Christ, will do their part, and God will not allow anyone or anything to ‘snatch us out of His hand.’(John 10:28, 29) Jehovah is ready to extend whatever help is needed so that we may obey him as the Universal Sovereign and remain loyal subjects of the Messianic Kingdom. w13 2/15 3:11-13
again your leaders lies and take out of focus from the Bible and dictate to believer that persecutions are wrong because Watchtower literature and printed crap,to not allow to spread such papers is not PERSECUTION AT ALL
they look like today white printed few pages of toilet paper?
My friend,there is nothing BIBLICAL what we can say you are persecuted of ban insome crazy world country, Hare Krishna, and others sects are also baned for worship their gods, not JW literature
same JW field ministry is not Biblical good news,only field advertising literature and JW propganda,some country leaders are not able to stand such daily crap,
world is not america,and is not own by WTBSJW to ramble without of government permits or legalization,
YOU PEOPLE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS THE WORLD RULED BY SATAN AND HUMANS WITH INCREDIBLE DIFFERENT VIEWS?

Location hidden

#41368 Aug 3, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
read my posts and the Bible,and you will know where from are my Bible beliefs,
I notice you doesn't read my posts, even your respond to post where on the top is clear answer?
2 Peter 1;20 is answer,people are thiefs of God's Word to gain own powers and own benefits, same are Quaran teachers,
all of them are crooks deserving last Judgement and eternal damnation,
true believer are not good believers,Becuase Jesus said...nobody is good only God
we are spiritualy enlighted by God's Holy Spirit John 14;20
and none of us need any churches or Islam teachers to teach us who is God and what is His Word
1John 2;27-
read all those passages to understand that God still have alive rest remnant of 144000 government of new heaven and new earth 2 Peter 3;10-13
Have good day,
try to stop chose time of your 5 a day prayers, but start to pray without of ceasing and without of any ceremonial earthly hipocritical cleansing(hands,legs, taken out shoes,or punch head on the mosque concrete or lay on the carpet rag before sermons of your teacher?
Just be free of human burden heavy slavery yoke thrown by humans on you,Gal 5;1,
wear Jesus Christ Yoke,light sweet and free to have complete freedom of your beliefs Mat 11;29
I am asking you simple questions but instead of giving me simple answers you keep dragging us into circular discussions!!

a very simple questions; who was Jesus?? Is He god or was he sent by God?!

Location hidden

#41369 Aug 3, 2014
Thought of the day

Christians understand the bible the way they like it, for instance Jesus said that his sign will be like Jonah's sign, and everybody knows that Jonah's sign was to spend 3 days and 3 nights ALIVE in the belly of a whale (Big fish) so Jesus must have spent 3 days and 3 nights ALIVE in the Belly of the earth, some smart Christians will claim that the similarities between Jonah's and Jesus signs are timing similarities
although we know for sure that Jesus was put on the cross on the evening of Friday hence that's why it is now called GREAT FRIDAY but of course the Jews or those who crucified Jesus put him down before Saturday (he only spent 3 hours on the cross according to theologians ).

so we have friday night, Saturday day and night and then Mary magdalene met him on sunday morning, I think it is very clear for everyone that Jesus (Peace be upon him) spent only 2 nights and 1 day in the belly of the earth and that leave us with no other choice but to be quite certain that it is impossible for Jesus sign to be similar to Jonah's sign in the timing perspective as some Christians claim.

conclusion: if we take a closer look to the bible we'll realize that Jesus was alive in the belly of the earth just like Jonah was alive in the belly of the whale.

Then some of the Pharisees and teachers of the law said to him, "Teacher, we want to see a sign from you."
He answered, "A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.
For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. Mathew 12:38-40

In my opinion if you crucified someone and killed him it is not a big deal, for instance if someone shot you 12 times and you died it is not a miracle at all but if someone shot you 12 times and you stayed alive; that would be a real miracle.
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41371 Aug 3, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
I am asking you simple questions but instead of giving me simple answers you keep dragging us into circular discussions!!
start pray and after pray read the Bible,and receive simple answers to your simple questions
Son of God is not or was not God Father
like you are your father son,but never to be one san father(nonsense)
but you are blind like mosque rat, you need God's help not my,to opn your eyes,ears and brain,
instead write BS questions read all my posts throughly,not one but 12 times if possible.
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41373 Aug 3, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
Thought of the day
Christians understand the bible the way they like it, for instance Jesus said that his sign will be like Jonah's sign, and everybody knows that Jonah's sign was to spend 3 days and 3 nights ALIVE in the belly of a whale (Big fish) so Jesus must have spent 3 days and 3 nights ALIVE in the Belly of the earth, some smart Christians will claim that the similarities between Jonah's and Jesus signs are timing similarities
although we know for sure that Jesus was put on the cross on the evening of Friday hence that's why it is now called GREAT FRIDAY but of course the Jews or those who crucified Jesus put him down before Saturday (he only spent 3 hours on the cross according to theologians ).
so we have friday night, Saturday day and night and then Mary magdalene met him on sunday morning, I think it is very clear for everyone that Jesus (Peace be upon him) spent only 2 nights and 1 day in the belly of the earth and that leave us with no other choice but to be quite certain that it is impossible for Jesus sign to be similar to Jonah's sign in the timing perspective as some Christians claim.
conclusion: if we take a closer look to the bible we'll realize that Jesus was alive in the belly of the earth just like Jonah was alive in the belly of the whale.
Then some of the Pharisees and teachers of the law said to him, "Teacher, we want to see a sign from you."
He answered, "A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.
For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. Mathew 12:38-40
In my opinion if you crucified someone and killed him it is not a big deal, for instance if someone shot you 12 times and you died it is not a miracle at all but if someone shot you 12 times and you stayed alive; that would be a real miracle.
your and theologians interpreatation os Sing of Joanah is wrong, it hase mostly nothing to do with whale belly and earth,
because third day not three days Jesus was resurected,
but Jonah story was clear understandable for what Jonah was sent, same like Jesus

miracles have nothing to do with any type of murder,if someone was killed with ax, or 12 shots,or jewish tree
Miracles from God goes always with Lief,love and beauty of new existency

you and your world'smart'a......les) mostly have wrong and blind views about Bible,sense of miracles, and future new Spiritual heaven and Kingdom of God-earth

look for simple questions in the Bible and ask God for help,not quote man made BS doctrines,and their Lies
veteran

San Antonio, TX

#41374 Aug 3, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesnt know! This a@@hole cant even spell and hes acting like a prophet. Dont this nut for answers.
veteranjon

San Antonio, TX

#41375 Aug 3, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
start pray and after pray read the Bible,and receive simple answers to your simple questions
Son of God is not or was not God Father
like you are your father son,but never to be one san father(nonsense)
but you are blind like mosque rat, you need God's help not my,to opn your eyes,ears and brain,
instead write BS questions read all my posts throughly,not one but 12 times if possible.
stfu please sir=He doesnt know! This a@@hole cant even spell and hes acting like a prophet. Dont this nut for answers.
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41376 Aug 3, 2014
Daily Text

Monday, August 4

Be swift about hearing, slow about speaking.—Jas. 1:19.

Prior to making a shepherding visit, an elder needs to take some time to think about the individual he will visit. Such forethought will help an elder to have a conversation that will be meaningful, not trivial. During shepherding visits, an elder allows his brothers and sisters to express themselves while he listens attentively. One sister said:“It’s so comforting when an elder listens with his heart.”(Luke 8:18) Who will benefit from receiving shepherding visits? Paul admonished his fellow Christian elders to “pay attention ... to all the flock.”(Acts 20:28) Indeed, all members of the congregation need to receive encouragement, including those publishers and pioneers who have faithfully been carrying out their ministry year after year. Why do they need the support of spiritual shepherds? Because sometimes such spiritually strong ones too are nearly overwhelmed by the pressures exerted by this wicked world. w13 1/15 5:10-12
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41377 Aug 3, 2014
veteran wrote:
<quoted text>He doesnt know! This a@@hole cant even spell and hes acting like a prophet. Dont this nut for answers.
but you are low IQ american d..head,and rascist cursing those who write foreign english,
you mother f..... POS and veteran of chasing cockroaches around your house made from China Plywood and old dumpster cartoons full of bed bugs penetrating your stupid insane brain?
go take idiot simple english foreign courses and learn ethics on internet,
what I know for sure your brain is to stupid to have this knowledge what I do have in my one finger between my legs,
you little half cretin and laughable jerk of this stupid american Society
I am nut, but you are just white maggot eat only dead not poisoned rats,
F.....you,you poor abominable rascist and nationalistic idiot?
NOW YOU GOT MY ENGLISH, WRITE TO ME IN MY LANGUAGE ONE WORD IF YOU ARE SO SMART LIKE YOU SHOWS TO EVRYONE,YOU POOR HALF HEAD D...

Hush you poor abominalble wandering cyber poor worthless s... and satan spirit?
hush hush hush idiot

learn basic english grammar, you little cretin, read your own s...full of idiotism,veteran of cockroaches army from basement
veteranjon

San Antonio, TX

#41378 Aug 3, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
but you are low IQ american d..head,and rascist cursing those who write foreign english,
you mother f..... POS and veteran of chasing cockroaches around your house made from China Plywood and old dumpster cartoons full of bed bugs penetrating your stupid insane brain?
go take idiot simple english foreign courses and learn ethics on internet,
what I know for sure your brain is to stupid to have this knowledge what I do have in my one finger between my legs,
you little half cretin and laughable jerk of this stupid american Society
I am nut, but you are just white maggot eat only dead not poisoned rats,
F.....you,you poor abominable rascist and nationalistic idiot?
NOW YOU GOT MY ENGLISH, WRITE TO ME IN MY LANGUAGE ONE WORD IF YOU ARE SO SMART LIKE YOU SHOWS TO EVRYONE,YOU POOR HALF HEAD D...
Hush you poor abominalble wandering cyber poor worthless s... and satan spirit?
hush hush hush idiot
learn basic english grammar, you little cretin, read your own s...full of idiotism,veteran of cockroaches army from basement
I am not a racist u dellusional idiot! My house, body, mind, and soul are clean! I am meditating on our Lord Jesus Christ and trying to clean my third eye! Its called reaching enlightment u fckin idiot! Did u understand that dipsht!?
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41379 Aug 3, 2014
veteranjon wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a racist u dellusional idiot! My house, body, mind, and soul are clean! I am meditating on our Lord Jesus Christ and trying to clean my third eye! Its called reaching enlightment u fckin idiot! Did u understand that dipsht!?
your third eye was earlier your a......
now is only dirty f...hole,you need to clean this hole eye with toilet brush,
you meditate about alcohol and drugs,and jerk around like lunatic on the gutter of High New York Scraper, such mentaly brain sick idiots like you mostly are gay and spit at own image daily,
your house is built from old china cartoons or old matraces behind of Aldi Dumpster, where you sleep,eat from dumpster,and post BS from stole computer
dipshit only you can understand and eat before put your stupid sick corpse to sleep behind Aldi Dumpster?

yea you are Pussy great rascist KKK janitor washing toilets full of s..after great party of white idiots and supremacists,
YOU SMART S........ WRITE TO ME ON WORD IN MY LANGAUGAE ,YOU POOR MISERABLE ABOMINABLE STINKIND SEED OF SATAN

now go sleep d..head,tomorrow dr Shrink prepare more fluid farts to cure 10% your stupid cockroach brain
see you latter sick insane new cyber idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Huh 982,357
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 6 min Guy from Latonia 11
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min swampmudd 7,805
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 22 min Clearwater 123,807
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Michael 681,924
Baiting Up Email For Scamming 6 hr Resist the urge 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr onemale 286,558
More from around the web