Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#41304 Jul 24, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
The True Bible method of Bible interpretation is based on the fact, that Bible teaches, that Bible is a spiritual book written in an earthly way.
because it is written by God, every historical event, and every conversation, and every incident recorded in the Bible is absoulutely true and trustworthy
However,because these literal, historical statements also must be understand spiritualy
The Bible is the Word of God,
Christ is the Word of God.John 1;1-2
And because the Biblle applies to the whole Bible is God's book the Bible student must seek help from the Holy Spirit to understand spiritual meanings,methafors,and parables
( NOT LIKE JW QUOTE OLD KINGS,WARRIORS AND QUOTE THEIR PAST EARTHLY LIFES TRY TO SHOW OTHERS HOW SMART THEY ARE TO KNOW WHAT THOSE ANCIENT PEOPLE THOUGHT OR DID IT-FUNNY AND INCREDIBLE STUPIDITY)
True Studen of Bible ask by prayer for Holy Spirit to understand Bible, ask God Himself and only God alone can bring truth to our hearts(John 16;13)
Any spiritual conclussion must be carefully tested by the Bible student to be certain that it is altogether harmonious with any and every other truth the Bible teaches
The foregoing principle that Christ spoke in parables,and without of parables He did not speak,appears to be the chief means by which God assists the TRUE BELIEVERS to further understand the Bible.
But it aslo appears to be the chief means by which God blinds those who come to the Bible with their own preconcoived man made ideas,
such principle is set forth in Mark 4;11-12, where God said
'"AND HE SAID UNTO THEM, UNTO YOU IT IS GIVEN TO KNOW THE MYSTERY OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD; BUT UNTO THE THAT ARE WITHOUT; ALL THOSE THINGS ARE DONE IN PARABLES;
THAT SEEING THEY MAY SEE,AND NOT PRCEIVE, AND HEARIN THEY MAY HEAR, AND NOT UNDERSTAND;
LEST AT ANY TIME THEY SHOULD BE CONVERTED, AND THEIR SINS SHOULD BE FORGIVEN THEM
COMPLETE SPIRITUAL HEAVY DARKNESS,BLINDNESS,AND DEEF
HAVE WORLDWIDE CHRISTIANITY AND JW ORGANIZATION NOT SEE SPIRITUAL RICHES OF THE BIBLE AND GOD'S PROMISE?
SAD?VERY SAD?
You write:
"The True Bible method of Bible interpretation is based on the fact, that Bible teaches, that Bible is a spiritual book written in an earthly way.
because it is written by God, every historical event, and every conversation, and every incident recorded in the Bible is absoulutely <sic>true and trustworthy..."
The Old Testament is full of lies, mistruths, and myths...it is not reliable at all.

Most of it is disproven.

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#41305 Jul 24, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You write:
"The True Bible method of Bible interpretation is based on the fact, that Bible teaches, that Bible is a spiritual book written in an earthly way.
because it is written by God, every historical event, and every conversation, and every incident recorded in the Bible is absoulutely <sic>true and trustworthy..."
The Old Testament is full of lies, mistruths, and myths...it is not reliable at all.
Most of it is disproven.
Mat 15;14
Le them alone,they are blind leaders of the blind,
And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch
So?such Jesus Words apply to you; you are blind deaf,criple and miserable creature drown deep down in the dark ditch, so deep that only nose is above this deadly mud allowing you to breath and spit hates against God's Word Bible.
shave your face,balls and tell mama ,maybe she will send you to kindergarten pre elementary basic Bible school?
never forget remnant of 144000 is living representative divine government of new heaven and new earth
you can only fool yourselves and those who listen your cheap BS?

Evolution is true.....

#41306 Jul 24, 2014
Elected by Grace wrote:
<quoted text>
Mat 15;14
So?such Jesus Words apply to you; you are blind deaf,criple and miserable creature drown deep down in the dark ditch, so deep that only nose is above this deadly mud allowing you to breath and spit hates against God's Word Bible.
shave your face,balls and tell mama ,maybe she will send you to kindergarten pre elementary basic Bible school?
never forget remnant of 144000 is living representative divine government of new heaven and new earth
I am not spitting hate, I'm telling you the truth my friend.

You're being lied to.
melissa

San Antonio, TX

#41308 Jul 25, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
new Society of new spiritual earth doesn't have any sins,
their sins are washed with blood of Jesus their King, and inhalated by His shiny radiant consuming fire face(HaGadol)
You are wrong, and wrong remarks sent to person whom you never meet phisicaly?
get some education
of word definition"HATE"
someone can have hate if this person meet physicaly human being and told them straight to their face(THIS IS HATE)
your low IQ education and curse others that they have hate?
is just Lies,wickedness, low education, and simple scumbag having not any clue about internet posters but you curse them,spread slander,and libel?
think about it and grow to maturity in your religion if you got any,or take serious?
have good day my son?
open ur mouth I gotta shit!
to all scumbags

Baltimore, MD

#41309 Jul 25, 2014
melissa wrote:
<quoted text>open ur mouth I gotta shit!
at first take spoon ,mix with sour cream and eat on breakfast,than propose others your menu?
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41310 Jul 25, 2014
Daily Text

Saturday, July 26

People say,“Look! A man gluttonous and given to drinking wine, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.”—Matt. 11:19.

Jesus, the only man ever to live in perfect faithfulness to God, was falsely accused. The fact was, though, that his course of wisdom in serving God disproved the claims that he was a wrongdoer.“Wisdom is proved righteous by its works,” Jesus said. That is so today too. As an example, some of their neighbors view as strange the brothers and sisters serving at the Bethel complex in Selters, Germany. But the mayor of the community spoke out in their behalf, reasoning:“The Witnesses who serve there have their own way of life, but one that in no way disturbs the lives of others in the community.” A similar conclusion was recently reached in connection with Jehovah’s Witnesses living in Moscow, Russia. They had been falsely accused of a number of wrong acts. Then in June 2010, the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg, France, exonerated them. w12 12/15 3:13, 14

Evolution is true.....

#41312 Jul 25, 2014
Elected by Grace wrote:
<quoted text>
Mat 15;14
You write:
"So? Such Jesus Words apply to you; you are blind, deaf,cripple, and miserable creature (who will) drown deep down in the dark ditch, so deep that only (your) nose is above this deadly mud allowing you to breath and spit hate against God's Word (the) Bible."

I am none of the things you write, and I do not spit hate against the Bible. I only speak what I know to be truth....I do not lie about it.

You write:
"(S)have your face, balls, and tell mama, maybe she will send you to kindergarten pre-elementary basic Bible school?"

No need to send me to Bible school, I know quite a lot about it.

You write:
"you can only fool yourselves and those who listen your cheap BS?"

I do not dispense cheap BS bud, I speak only the truth as I know it.
Remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41313 Jul 26, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You write:
"So? Such Jesus Words apply to you; you are blind, deaf,cripple, and miserable creature (who will) drown deep down in the dark ditch, so deep that only (your) nose is above this deadly mud allowing you to breath and spit hate against God's Word (the) Bible."
I am none of the things you write, and I do not spit hate against the Bible. I only speak what I know to be truth....I do not lie about it.
You write:
"(S)have your face, balls, and tell mama, maybe she will send you to kindergarten pre-elementary basic Bible school?"
No need to send me to Bible school, I know quite a lot about it.
You write:
"you can only fool yourselves and those who listen your cheap BS?"
I do not dispense cheap BS bud, I speak only the truth as I know it.
Mister Bozo
I wonder why you enter here to spread cheap BS,and your own made truth based on the scientific satanic earthly farts?

I quote passages you idiot,and you say I spit against Bible,
SUCH CRETINS I MEET A LOT IN MOSCOW,SHANGHAI,KUALA LUMPUR MOSTLY OF THEM WERE ALCOHOLICS, DRUG ADDICTS AND SICK ON THEIR BRAIN
It seems to me You are the onw whose brain is full of rabbit s..Lies, and cheap BS

Why don't you visit KH JW Sunday,seat with shut up face,listen elders sermon,and learn basic Bible promise,
just pack your worthless clamotes,wear dirty snickers,tie white shirt, suit bought on flomaart and run very quickly to KH JW place of worship
don't forget shave your face full of bed bugs, and insects,
and don't forget to kiss my post,
because you don't deserve to hear from such e;cted unique person like Remnant of 144000

you are Dork and Bozo,kindergarten Bible studies can sho you elementary values of God's salvation

see you latter, Holy Dr Shrink asked me to send you his fart before you departure tomorrow to KH of JW

Evolution is true.....

#41314 Jul 26, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mister Bozo
I wonder why you enter here to spread cheap BS,and your own made truth based on the scientific satanic earthly farts?
I quote passages you idiot,and you say I spit against Bible,
SUCH CRETINS I MEET A LOT IN MOSCOW,SHANGHAI,KUALA LUMPUR MOSTLY OF THEM WERE ALCOHOLICS, DRUG ADDICTS AND SICK ON THEIR BRAIN
It seems to me You are the onw whose brain is full of rabbit s..Lies, and cheap BS
Why don't you visit KH JW Sunday,seat with shut up face,listen elders sermon,and learn basic Bible promise,
just pack your worthless clamotes,wear dirty snickers,tie white shirt, suit bought on flomaart and run very quickly to KH JW place of worship
because you don't deserve to hear from such e;cted unique person like Remnant of 144000
you are Dork and Bozo,kindergarten Bible studies can sho you elementary values of God's salvation
see you latter, Holy Dr Shrink asked me to send you his fart before you departure tomorrow to KH of JW
Dear Mr. Nice Guy / Remnant of 144000,
You write:
“Mister Bozo
I wonder why you enter here to spread cheap BS,and your own made truth based on the scientific satanic earthly farts?”

There is no reason to call me names, I have been civil to you. I enter this forum because thats what they were made for...debating and exchange of ideas and viewpoints. The things I will tell you are based on science and the majority view of working scientists. All of what I tell you can be checked for factuality on the Internet.

I did not say you spit on the Bible, I said I do not spite on the Bible.

You write:
“It seems to me You are the one whose brain is full of rabbit s..Lies, and cheap BS”

I'm sorry, I don't know what rabbit s..Lies are.

You write:
“I quote passages you idiot,and you say I spit against Bible,

you are Dork and Bozo,kindergarten Bible studies can show you elementary values of God's salvation”

WoW, thats a lot of derision pointed my way, and may I point out, not very Christian of you. As for kindergarten Bible studies....I am way beyond that, and can match you point for point.

I posit to you that Adam and Eve never existed....prove me wrong....if you dare.
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41315 Jul 26, 2014
Daily Text

Sunday, July 27

Repent, therefore, and turn around.—Acts 3:19.

Have you done things that you now regret? Have you ever wasted valuable energy and time on the wrong pursuits? Did you act in some way that resulted in harm to others? Many people worry about these things. To worry continually means to plague oneself, vex oneself, persecute oneself. It causes great anxiety. Does worrying solve any problems? Not one! Imagine trying to move forward by rocking for hours in a rocking chair, expending all that energy but getting nowhere! Instead of worrying, some positive action on your part may produce good results. You can apologize to the person you wronged, perhaps restoring good relations. You can avoid whatever led up to the wrong act, thereby preventing future problems. Then again, you may simply have to live through some situations of life. But worry is nothing but a form of paralysis that can leave one unable to serve God fully. And there is no reward for worry! w13 1/15 4:9-11

Evolution is true.....

#41318 Jul 26, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
question?
1/who told you this that Adam and Eve never existed?
2/who told you I am christian?disciples of Jesus were never called by Jesus word christian, nor disciples never called yourselves as christians?
3/I am not to proof for you anything,
because you are not court,not persecutor,nor someone high valuable to proof you anything mister Boo Boo
only I want to know where from you found those 2 points?
now also I see,you got not basic even clue about genesis,
IT LOOK LIKE YOU ARE MISSING EVOLUTION FISH EMBRIO WHO ENTER MONKEY WOMB AND GAVE BIRTH OF EVOLUTION MISSING LINK-IT IS YOU RESIDING BY ERROR IN AMERICA?
what a great error?why not Moscow or Siberia???he he heeeee
I have to tell you Remnant that most of what you are saying is going over my head....you're not making a whole lot of sense.

1. The Adam and Eve thing is common knowledge among most scientists.
2. You seem to be Christian and a JW....Am I wrong?
3. I don't understand this at all. What are you trying to say?

You write:
"now also I see, you got not basic even clue about genesis"

I understand Genesis fully. It is almost all pure mythological. The stories did not happen.

You write:
"IT LOOK LIKE YOU ARE MISSING EVOLUTION FISH EMBRIO WHO ENTER MONKEY WOMB AND GAVE BIRTH OF EVOLUTION MISSING LINK-IT IS YOU RESIDING BY ERROR IN AMERICA?

What the heck are you trying to say here....you're making NO sense at all.

You write:
"what a great error?why not Moscow or Siberia???he he heeeee"

Again, makes no sense at all.

Nice 'talking' with you.

Evolution is true.....

#41321 Jul 26, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
sir
it is not going to your head,because your head is to little to understand simplicity of Creation over 13000 years ago,and God's Word Bible Story of close future Salvation Plan to the People.
1/ Scientists hang up on Genesis,but Genesis is short story of awesome Creation of two genders giving global population today of 7 billions humans
this story is same like existing globe with variety of all lind of lifes for sure not made from monkey belly,only from Divine Antidimensional Source of Energy called God
yes I make sense,only your brain doesn't have any sense to understand old foreign thoughts and senses,
your mind is narrow my dear,narrow like little nail hole
why you are placed in America not Moscow or Siberia- you claim to be fish embrio born from monkey womb missing link in America?WHY NOT MOSCOW OR SIBERIA?
now who got more sense you(and your stupid scientists who Lie everywhere what was happen 13000 years ago in Paradise)
or I have lot more sense from all of your little rabbit brains
just go tomorrow to KH of JW,they are able only they can help you to approach closser to the Bible truths>and rest Holy Spirit is able to open your dead blind eyes,ears,and heart.
I add
I am not JW,or Christian
read slowly my foreign english posts,because many americans are so stupid,and doesn't have any clue of foreign english?
such words like JW or Christian were never used by Jesus Christ or first century disciples?
have good night mister Boo,
try to start to pray to God, just do this alone without nobody supervision?OK?
You're not a Christian, and yet you are telling me to pray. To what God do you suggest I pray to?

Are you a Muslim, Hindu, or perhaps a Buddhist?

I can understand you not being a Jehovah's Witness, but telling me to pray means Christian protocol to me.

Bye the way you have a very powerful tool in your hands. The computer nowadays with internet access can bring almost all of the knowledge of the world to you. Use it wisely.
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41323 Jul 27, 2014
Daily Text

Monday, July 28

Keep strict watch that how you walk is not as unwise but as wise persons.—Eph. 5:15.

Around the world, advanced electronic devices are now commonplace. Used properly, such inventions can be useful tools. Used improperly, they can come between us and our heavenly Father. Consider computers. A computer can be an effective research and communication tool and at times a source of refreshing entertainment. We can, however, also become obsessed with computer technology. Marketers cleverly convince people that they must have the latest products. One young man so passionately desired a particular tablet computer that he secretly sold one of his kidneys to buy it. What a shortsighted sacrifice! It is even more tragic to sacrifice your intimacy with Jehovah through misuse or overuse of technology. To help break his bad habit of being online late into the night, one Christian set his computer to shut itself down when it was time for him to go to bed. w13 1/15 3:3, 4
hazem Selawi

Amman, Jordan

#41325 Jul 27, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a Christian, and yet you are telling me to pray. To what God do you suggest I pray to?
I can understand you not being a Jehovah's Witness, but telling me to pray means Christian protocol to me.
Bye the way you have a very powerful tool in your hands. The computer nowadays with internet access can bring almost all of the knowledge of the world to you. Use it wisely.
I suggest you should pray to the one makes sense, you can of course tell which god makes sense the most by studying his claimed attributes each religion offer!
for instance we know for sure that there was a big bang just as much as we know that the universe is expanding thus there was a beginning to our beloved universe and that of course leave us with no other choice but to be sure if there was a creator he should not have any kind of limitations nor a beginning or end.
with all do respect Christianity suggests that god created Adam in his own image and that claim would instantly contradict with the presumption we suggested in the first place.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#41326 Jul 27, 2014
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you should pray to the one makes sense, you can of course tell which god makes sense the most by studying his claimed attributes each religion offer!

for instance we know for sure that there was a big bang just as much as we know that the universe is expanding thus there was a beginning to our beloved universe and that of course leave us with no other choice but to be sure if there was a creator he should not have any kind of limitations nor a beginning or end.

with all do respect Christianity suggests that god created Adam in his own image and that claim would instantly contradict with the presumption we suggested in the first place.

Btw where have you been man??!
Holy dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41327 Jul 27, 2014
hazem selawi wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw where have you been man??!
he was in the hell cell on the second floor # 1230 third level called section of Dantee?
devil gave him and you weekend free and now you seat and babling great BS,about big bang, and monkey creation by fish embrio
it look like big bang left great damage on scumbags like him and you ,you mister malakija poor terrorist from the bottom of dirty Jordan river?
I quess that my farts are more powerful than your big bang and adam and eve myth as both of you claim,poor idiots<
only Internet allow scums like all of you,to post worthless BS and disappear like skunk stink to your hiding holes full of rats,urines,empty bottle,cans,or needles after detergent injection to your dead veins
read Psalm 14..it is for you something smart Psalm 14;1-4
and hush hush hush-never appear here,nobody ask you or needs you and your f..BS

mister stop halucinate,take pills and tomorrow run quickly to the dr Rabbe Holy dr Shrink,
he can help you to reduce this huge big bang impact to your cabbage head,and maybe yo strat to pray to the ancient God of Jews YHVH
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41328 Jul 28, 2014
Daily Text

Tuesday, July 29

Death spread to all men because they had all sinned.—Rom. 5:12.

We are grateful that God has revealed the truth about his means to deliver us from the legacy of sin and death inherited from Adam. We realize that Jesus “came, not to be ministered to, but to minister and to give his soul a ransom in exchange for many.”(Mark 10:45) How good it is to know about “the release by the ransom paid by Christ Jesus”!(Rom. 3:22-24) First-century Jews and Gentiles needed to repent of their sins and to exercise faith in Jesus’ ransom sacrifice. Otherwise, they could have no forgiveness. The situation is the same today.(John 3:16, 36) If a person clings to false doctrines, such as the Trinity and the immortality of the soul, he cannot benefit from the ransom. But we can. We know the truth about “the Son of [God’s] love, by means of whom we have our release by ransom, the forgiveness of our sins.”—Col. 1:13, 14. w13 2/15 2:15, 16

Location hidden

#41329 Jul 28, 2014
Holy dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
he was in the hell cell on the second floor # 1230 third level called section of Dantee?
devil gave him and you weekend free and now you seat and babling great BS,about big bang, and monkey creation by fish embrio
it look like big bang left great damage on scumbags like him and you ,you mister malakija poor terrorist from the bottom of dirty Jordan river?
I quess that my farts are more powerful than your big bang and adam and eve myth as both of you claim,poor idiots<
only Internet allow scums like all of you,to post worthless BS and disappear like skunk stink to your hiding holes full of rats,urines,empty bottle,cans,or needles after detergent injection to your dead veins
read Psalm 14..it is for you something smart Psalm 14;1-4
and hush hush hush-never appear here,nobody ask you or needs you and your f..BS
mister stop halucinate,take pills and tomorrow run quickly to the dr Rabbe Holy dr Shrink,
he can help you to reduce this huge big bang impact to your cabbage head,and maybe yo strat to pray to the ancient God of Jews YHVH
lol thank for your great efforts! I am afraid you got me wrong, I am not an atheist and I already pray to the ancient god of Jews and the whole universe 5 times a day.

I do believe in the creator but that doesn't mean that god done it with magic!
believing in the big bang doesn't necessarily contradict believing in the creator.
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41330 Jul 28, 2014
Remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
sir
it is not going to your head,because your head is to little to understand simplicity of Creation over 13000 years ago,and God's Word Bible Story of close future Salvation Plan to the People.
1/ Scientists hang up on Genesis,but Genesis is short story of awesome Creation of two genders giving global population today of 7 billions humans
this story is same like existing globe with variety of all lind of lifes for sure not made from monkey belly,only from Divine Antidimensional Source of Energy called God
yes I make sense,only your brain doesn't have any sense to understand old foreign thoughts and senses,
your mind is narrow my dear,narrow like little nail hole
why you are placed in America not Moscow or Siberia- you claim to be fish embrio born from monkey womb missing link in America?WHY NOT MOSCOW OR SIBERIA?
now who got more sense you(and your stupid scientists who Lie everywhere what was happen 13000 years ago in Paradise)
or I have lot more sense from all of your little rabbit brains
just go tomorrow to KH of JW,they are able only they can help you to approach closser to the Bible truths>and rest Holy Spirit is able to open your dead blind eyes,ears,and heart.
I add
I am not JW,or Christian
read slowly my foreign english posts,because many americans are so stupid,and doesn't have any clue of foreign english?
such words like JW or Christian were never used by Jesus Christ or first century disciples?
have good night mister Boo,
try to start to pray to God, just do this alone without nobody supervision?OK?
I can agree with you, you certainly ARE NOT A *JEHOVAH'S WITNESS*, nor are you an Christian.

The Latinized Greek term Khristianos, found only three times in the Christian Greek Scriptures, designates followers of Christ Jesus, the exponents of Christianity.—Ac 11:26; 26:28; 1Pe 4:16.

“It was first in Antioch [Syria] that the disciples were by divine providence called Christians.”(Ac 11:26)

It is possible, then, that this name was used as early as the year 44 C.E. when the events surrounding this text occurred, although the grammatical structure of this phrase does not necessarily make it so; some think it was a little later.

At any rate, by about 58 C.E., in the city of Caesarea, the term was well known and used even by public officials, for at that time King Herod Agrippa II said to Paul:“In a short time you would persuade me to become a Christian.”—Ac 26:28.

Location hidden

#41331 Jul 28, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Tuesday, July 29
Death spread to all men because they had all sinned.—Rom. 5:12.
We are grateful that God has revealed the truth about his means to deliver us from the legacy of sin and death inherited from Adam. We realize that Jesus “came, not to be ministered to, but to minister and to give his soul a ransom in exchange for many.”(Mark 10:45) How good it is to know about “the release by the ransom paid by Christ Jesus”!(Rom. 3:22-24) First-century Jews and Gentiles needed to repent of their sins and to exercise faith in Jesus’ ransom sacrifice. Otherwise, they could have no forgiveness. The situation is the same today.(John 3:16, 36) If a person clings to false doctrines, such as the Trinity and the immortality of the soul, he cannot benefit from the ransom. But we can. We know the truth about “the Son of [God’s] love, by means of whom we have our release by ransom, the forgiveness of our sins.”—Col. 1:13, 14. w13 2/15 2:15, 16
Dear you have to make up your mind did god sacrifice his own son for the sins of the world or did he forgive us?!! you cannot sacrifice and forgive at the same time!

lets assume that Jesus is god's begotten son and he killed him in order to forgive us in that case there was no forgiveness because someone had to die, if Jesus was god himself but in flesh and killed himself in order to forgive us and atone our sins; in that case we would be saying that god killed himself and still there was no forgiveness because obviously someone had to be killed which is god himself, its a dilemma!!

how can I forgive someone and at the same time punish someone else or myself?!! e have to redefine the meaning of forgiveness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 22 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 81,277
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 1 hr Johnny 47
Heros of the Simpson criminal trial 1 hr Johnny 56
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Johnny 448,459
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr URineIdiot 701,951
Gay snap eh 6 hr Vet 15
"I thought me & you was down like stocking caps... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr River Tam 995,884