Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41200 Jun 30, 2014
Daily Text

Tuesday, July 1

Send out your light and your truth. May these themselves lead me. May they bring me to your holy mountain.—Ps. 43:3.

In his Word, God has preserved for the use of his people the very name he chose for himself. The Scriptures first mention “Jehovah God” in “a history of the heavens and the earth.”(Gen. 2:4) God’s name was miraculously inscribed several times on the stone tablets bearing the Ten Commandments. For instance, the first commandment began:“I am Jehovah your God.”(Ex. 20:1-17) God’s name lives on because the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has preserved his Word and his name despite all satanic efforts to eliminate them.(Ps. 73:28) In his Word, Jehovah has also preserved the truth. Though religious error abounds worldwide, how thankful we are that God has given us spiritual light and truth! Whereas the masses of mankind walk in darkness, we joyfully keep on walking in God-given spiritual light.—1 John 1:6, 7. w13 2/15 1:2, 3
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41201 Jun 30, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Tuesday, July 1
Send out your light and your truth. May these themselves lead me. May they bring me to your holy mountain.—Ps. 43:3.
In his Word, God has preserved for the use of his people the very name he chose for himself. The Scriptures first mention “Jehovah God” in “a history of the heavens and the earth.”(Gen. 2:4) God’s name was miraculously inscribed several times on the stone tablets bearing the Ten Commandments. For instance, the first commandment began:“I am Jehovah your God.”(Ex. 20:1-17) God’s name lives on because the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has preserved his Word and his name despite all satanic efforts to eliminate them.(Ps. 73:28) In his Word, Jehovah has also preserved the truth. Though religious error abounds worldwide, how thankful we are that God has given us spiritual light and truth! Whereas the masses of mankind walk in darkness, we joyfully keep on walking in God-given spiritual light.—1 John 1:6, 7. w13 2/15 1:2, 3
wrong again this daily text
How you can come to Most Holy Mountain,Heavenly Residence of God Yehova,
if you got not heavenly hope, nor able to approach by obedience 100% to the Bibe- spiritual holy tabernacle of God Yehova given only to 144000 still remnant residing on this earth?

God give spiritual Light with only One Spirit Radiation,
JW light never is going to be completly bright,because JW light is man made light- like candle or 25 watt bulb?

you got not basic clue what is walk in the spiritual light with absolute Christian freedom,without of heavy yokes of man superiors,
Read about Jesus yoke
Mat 11;29
His yoke is freedom,love, compassion, sweetness, heavenly hope, sweet kisess of His holy hands, and spiritual white snow robe.......

Gal 5;1.....is yoke thrown by your leaders,superiors separate completly from each others, behave like god but they are simple Liars,hipocrities and BS?

READ, MAYBE GOD YEHOVA TRULY GIVE YOU SPIRITUAL CHRISTIAN FREEDOM AND NEW HEART WORSHIP 24 HOURS A DAY,INSIDE OF YOU, NOT AT KH TO SHOW OTHERS OWN FAKEN HOLINESS AND ZELOUSY
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41202 Jun 30, 2014
TODAY TRUE SPIRITUAL WORSHIP OF GOD YEAHOVA IS NOT BASED ON OT MOSAIC LAW

As to whole Jewish Christains had earlier been part of,and the change they faced,we read in such comment

"The whole Mosaic Law dispension was involved with things visible,tangible, material, evanescent......
I t was shaddow of the good things to come, it was not to imitate same visible attendance in the temples or JW KH.
and to these real,eternal things Christ introduces men.

In Him we have throughout to do, not with external ceremonies, and temporal agreements,or attendance church or KH listen 2 hours bablings of so called elders?
but with what is spiritual;

.....IN HIM we come in touch not with imperfect every years faken promises or revelation of God made through symbol and earthly human leadership medium,

but with the very image of God Yehova.
He mediates between God and in virtue of His connection with both,single chosen human and God.

He leads earthly saved human in true relation to God by Himself perfectly fulfilling the human life in obedience only to God's will,not man between two of them>

God is priest in virtue not what is of the flesh.
mot by inherited office,
but by the virtue of HIS SPIRITUAL SYMPATHY,LOVE TO THE SINGLE HUMAN AND HIS PERSONAL STAINLESSNESS......BRINGING SINGLE INDIVIDUAL AND GOD TOGETHER BY THE PURE AND PERFECT SURRENDER OF HIMSELF TO GOD-NOT TO JW LEADERS,OR CHURCHES OR ANY SO CALLED ELDERS MAN MADE NOMINATION
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41203 Jul 1, 2014
Daily Text

Wednesday, July 2

Run in such a way that you may attain [the prize].—1 Cor. 9:24.

As Christians, we are in a race—a symbolic footrace. Our focus must be on running to win. Our race is not a sprint in which speed is the key to victory. And it definitely is not a mere jog with frequent idle moments. Rather, it can be likened to a marathon wherein endurance is necessary for victory. The Bible tells us to run in this figurative race.(1 Cor. 9:25-27) The prize is everlasting life, either in heaven for anointed Christians or on earth for the rest of the participants. Unlike most athletic contests, this race allows for all who enter and who endure to the end to win the prize.(Matt. 24:13) Contestants lose only if they fail to run according to the rules or do not cross the finish line. Furthermore, this is the only race that offers the prize of everlasting life. However, crossing the finish line is not easy. It takes discipline and certainty of purpose. w13 3/15 1:2-4
Apostates JW

Baltimore, MD

#41204 Jul 1, 2014
Let me explain why so called JW faith is not faith from natural spiritual love of God,and got nothing to do with True spiritual Kingdom of God

As did ancient Israel,JW ATTEND PER YEAR 3"sacred"(by their own definition) assemblies a year where large crowds at times numbering into the thousands flock together.
Three times a week they attend five separate meetings,the major ones of those held at the KH
and they are all time assured that constant,faithful attendance of all those man made meetings is A MAJOR FACTOR IN HAVING A GOOD STANDING BEFORE GOD

Of all the offerings they can make to God,none is assigned greater value and greater emphasis than their taking to all people localy the message not from Bible,only from organization's publications and inculcating this in their minds;

to this the exposition"sacrifice of praise" is almost exclusively applied,and great stress is laid on making regular weekly offerings of such man made scrifices on their man altar of service as major,decisive factor affecting their standing with God
look Watchtower magazine lately issues
AND THE VAST MAJORITY ARE DRAWN TO ALL OF THIS BY THE CONSTANT PICTURE,PHOTOS IN MAGAZINES HELD OUT TO THEM OF ALL MANNER OF PHYSICAL,MATERIAL REWARDS AWAITING THEM IN NEAR-AT -HAND SO CALLED BY JW PARADISE IF THEY GIVE NOW THEIR UNSTININTING SUPPORT TO THOSE THINGS

JW main focus is not on God's love, but main focus to have "furure "materialistic rewards,riches, glamour,eternal earthly famous and be princes or Quins above all NWO(JW SYSTEM OF THINGS)

today we can see such tendency of own greed in local KH at Sunday
with bunch of females with all kind of perfumes smells, make ups, clothes from expensive stories, man with the best suit,best shirt,ties, polish shoes, shaved at end all of them look like modern 21 century fanatical clowns and goofs
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41205 Jul 1, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Wednesday, July 2
Run in such a way that you may attain [the prize].—1 Cor. 9:24.
As Christians, we are in a race—a symbolic footrace. Our focus must be on running to win. Our race is not a sprint in which speed is the key to victory. And it definitely is not a mere jog with frequent idle moments. Rather, it can be likened to a marathon wherein endurance is necessary for victory. The Bible tells us to run in this figurative race.(1 Cor. 9:25-27) The prize is everlasting life, either in heaven for anointed Christians or on earth for the rest of the participants. Unlike most athletic contests, this race allows for all who enter and who endure to the end to win the prize.(Matt. 24:13) Contestants lose only if they fail to run according to the rules or do not cross the finish line. Furthermore, this is the only race that offers the prize of everlasting life. However, crossing the finish line is not easy. It takes discipline and certainty of purpose. w13 3/15 1:2-4
If God doesn't give you His Grace Eph 2;8-9
that this race or run by all of you lead nowhere,
JW footrace is not God's love,only race to get material riches rewards,
Never forget new heaven and new earth is not their RESTORATION it is God's new future creation of new heaven and new earth according to 2.Peter 3;10-13.Psalm 102;25-26.Is 51-6.Rev 20;11
According to ruler of 2 Tim 3;16....compare Scripture with Scripture,this old earth with one blink will dissapear at same time creation of complete new heaven and new earth will be inhabit by great crowd who worship God before heavenly curtain covering holy God Tabernacle with 144000 new spiritual government,

my friend you are not to far from reality of future only you are mislead by your leaders printing things who suit only their own agendas, but never they do like all of you JW on daily basis

never forget none of passages of Rev 7;1-8 of 7;9 ....mention that those people are JW,
God is not limitied to only 1 organization located in USA,
God penetrate hearts and dwell among those who accepted them and gave them new heart,and new personality,not to be JW
John 1;16-17,3;3-8.Rom 8;16-17, Romans 8;28;30.Eph 2;8-9.Eph 1;2-12

my friend read all those Bible pasages,they are not religion,not RCC, not Watchtower magazines,they are GODS INSPIRE WORDS DIRECTED TO YOU PERSONALY?
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41206 Jul 2, 2014
Daily Text

Thursday, July 3

Blessed be Jehovah the God of Israel, who has sent you this day to meet me! And blessed be your sensibleness, and blessed be you who have restrained me this day from entering into bloodguilt.—1 Sam. 25:32, 33.

What lesson can we learn from the account involving David and Nabal?(1 Sam. 25:9-13, 21, 22) Jehovah used Abigail to restrain David from taking a false step. He does much the same for us today. Of course, we should not expect that God will send someone to intervene whenever we are about to make a mistake; nor can we presume to know precisely how God will act in any given situation or what he will allow in the outworking of his purpose.(Eccl. 11:5) Nonetheless, we can be confident that Jehovah is always aware of our circumstances and will help us to remain faithful to him. He assures us:“I shall make you have insight and instruct you in the way you should go. I will give advice with my eye upon you.”—Ps. 32:8. w12 4/15 5:9, 10
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41207 Jul 2, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Thursday, July 3
Blessed be Jehovah the God of Israel, who has sent you this day to meet me! And blessed be your sensibleness, and blessed be you who have restrained me this day from entering into bloodguilt.—1 Sam. 25:32, 33.
What lesson can we learn from the account involving David and Nabal?(1 Sam. 25:9-13, 21, 22) Jehovah used Abigail to restrain David from taking a false step. He does much the same for us today. Of course, we should not expect that God will send someone to intervene whenever we are about to make a mistake; nor can we presume to know precisely how God will act in any given situation or what he will allow in the outworking of his purpose.(Eccl. 11:5) Nonetheless, we can be confident that Jehovah is always aware of our circumstances and will help us to remain faithful to him. He assures us:“I shall make you have insight and instruct you in the way you should go. I will give advice with my eye upon you.”—Ps. 32:8. w12 4/15 5:9, 10
friend
taking directly Bible Words is like speaking with God alone,face to face,
also never use Watchtower or JW leaders between you and God,

close direct relationship with God allow you some day to have true eternal living hope inside of your heart,who will lead you to an end without of any JW publications or daily worthless JW texts

'FOR WE ARE SAVED BY HOPE;
BUT HOPE THAT IS EEN(JW ORGANIZATION),IS NOT HOPE;
FOR WHAT MEN SEE,WHY DOTH HE YET HOPE FOR
2 COR 5;7. HEBR 11;1

only Scripture can make you spiritualy grow, and be spiritualy adult child of God.

my sincere prayers always mention you as maybe one more of true believers adopted from earth God's child
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41208 Jul 3, 2014
Daily Text

Friday, July 4

Many will rove about, and the true knowledge will become abundant.—Dan. 12:4.

Bible prophecy pointed to the exact time—1914—when “the appointed times of the nations [would be] fulfilled” and Kingdom rule would begin in heaven.(Luke 21:24; Dan. 4:10-17) How should recognizing that Kingdom rule has begun and that we are living in “the time of the end” affect us? Many see the worsening world conditions yet fail to acknowledge that these developments fulfill Bible prophecy regarding the last days. They may expect this system to fall apart one day or may believe that somehow human efforts will achieve “peace and security.”(1 Thess. 5:3) But what about us? If we recognize that we are living deep in the last days of Satan’s world, should we not endeavor to use the remaining time to serve the God of “times and seasons” and help others come to know him?(Dan. 2:21; 2 Tim. 3:1) We ought to make wise decisions about how we use our time.—Eph. 5:15-17. w12 5/15 3:9, 11
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41209 Jul 3, 2014
CONTINUE MY LAST POST FROM 2 DAYS AGO

After being member of such church or JW organization in such an atmosphere of materialistic riches hope in the close future for any period of time, what would be the effect of these persons if the were transported-not into the phisical hopes and suroundings- but into the kind of religious life lived by early true believers disciples of Jesus?

I think that vast majority would find the change as difficult as did those to whom the letter of Hebrews was addressed.
They would find it, it difficult to accept the remarkable simplicity of the true religion life its lack of virtually any physical,material impressiveness,its calling for faith that draws its strength from the UNSEEN,not from what is seen around church in the church of KH of JW.
from what is eternal and not from what is temporary,transitory,
The aposle Paul emphasized the difference in saying"WE WALK BY FAITH NOT BY SIGHT 2 COR 5;7

It simple to understand faith is not based on attendance KH 5 times a week, nor physical sermons listen from JW elders on the platform

because needs of each human at this moment is differential and more complicated as simple sermon with one topic tranasfered to all different minds

I believe this is at last one of the reasons why, when separating from Watchtower organization,many persons feel that they should search for something that offers simmilar things-
not the same doctrines,but something that has some numerical strength,
having special places,where distinctive forms of religious service are carried on.

such mislead persons doesn't know that spiritual renovation of their heart,doesn't need any earthly gather together with simmilar humans sharing same religious concerns or beliefs

person with new heart worship God inside of jis own body 24 hours day and night

I AM ABLE TO ASSURE ALL THOSE WHO LEAVE CHURCHES OR JW ORGANIZATION,

I WORSHIP GOD THIS WAY,AND TODAY I AM MORE SURE THAT 15 YEARS OR EARLIER AGO ABOUT MY TRUE SINCERE SPIRITUAL HEAVENLY HOPE?
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41210 Jul 3, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Friday, July 4
Many will rove about, and the true knowledge will become abundant.—Dan. 12:4.
Bible prophecy pointed to the exact time—1914—when “the appointed times of the nations [would be] fulfilled” and Kingdom rule would begin in heaven.(Luke 21:24; Dan. 4:10-17) How should recognizing that Kingdom rule has begun and that we are living in “the time of the end” affect us? Many see the worsening world conditions yet fail to acknowledge that these developments fulfill Bible prophecy regarding the last days. They may expect this system to fall apart one day or may believe that somehow human efforts will achieve “peace and security.”(1 Thess. 5:3) But what about us? If we recognize that we are living deep in the last days of Satan’s world, should we not endeavor to use the remaining time to serve the God of “times and seasons” and help others come to know him?(Dan. 2:21; 2 Tim. 3:1) We ought to make wise decisions about how we use our time.—Eph. 5:15-17. w12 5/15 3:9, 11
Earthly humans,rich finicial global lobbies who push all nations at 1914 to trumoil of 1914 1 WW.
such time was man provocation against second man, and have nothing to do with JESUS ENTERING HIS THRONE 1914 AFTER 2520 YEARS, BECAUSE 607 BC doesn't have any significant events not Babilon failure at this time?
JW CHRONOLOGY IS FULL OF LIES,
GENERATON ATTENDING 1 WW LONG AGO IS DEAD,
Judge Rutheford in Ohio promised millions never die,
all of them are dead, 1 WW witnesses are dead, and JW Armagedon never be such event described by Greedy JW leaders who conspire today with UNO on so called New World Order

student? you get very old,die, and never be awaken,never see Kingdom of God JW,if God in His mercy didn't save you,
never forget body,blood and flesh or old heart never are able to see Kingdom of God,
they have to be born again adopted God's children from this earth,for whom God prepare SPIRITUAL KINGDOM OF GOD ONLY FOR THEM-NOT NECESSARY IN GOD'S MERCY HAVE TO BE JEHOVA WITNESS?
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41211 Jul 4, 2014
Continue my last post
i believe this is at least one of the reason that JW have fear to leave their not true organization,and try to speartate from Watchtower in deep concern that they should search for something tha offers simmilar things- not the same doctrines,but something that has some numerical strenth,
have special places where distinctive forms of religious service are carried on.
Many seem unable to feel a sense of personal identity without"belonging to man made system,to some man made organization with visible,tangible features identifying it.
They also feel they must be" doing something" meaning,some type of activity that is"different" distinctive,

They still retain the outlook advanced by the Watchtower,Avake, that service to God is sacred only if it involves what is"out of the ordinary"

They fail to see that Christianity changrf people's lives,nor primarly by changing what they normally did from day to day,but primarly by virtue of giving a new outlook and new meaning to all that they did,giving a different quality,a different spirit,a different motivation,to all their activities

I assume that fear of past JW doesn't allow to understand true Christian Freedom without of any bonds of more powerful man authority controling humans who are not able to Worship God IN SPIRIT AND THE TRUTH(simple meaning not in the church,or JW KH) but inside of own Spirit own heart serving God 24 hours per day and whole life without of ceasing?

be continue..........
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41212 Jul 4, 2014
Daily Text

Saturday, July 5

Look! Your house is abandoned to you.—Matt. 23:38.

Rome played a key role in the fulfillment of the prophecy recorded at Genesis 3:15. Satan used Roman officials to deliver a blow that temporarily crippled the seed, bruising it “in the heel.” How so? They tried Jesus on the false charge of sedition and had him executed.(Matt. 27:26) But that wound soon healed because Jehovah resurrected Jesus. The religious leaders of Israel conspired with Rome against Jesus, and the majority of the nation also rejected him.(Acts 2:22, 23) Thus, Jehovah abandoned natural Israel as his people. He now chose a new nation,“the Israel of God.”(Gal. 3:26-29; 6:16) That nation was the congregation of anointed Christians made up of both Jews and Gentiles.(Eph. 2:11-18) After Jesus’ death and resurrection, the seed of the serpent continued to express animosity toward the seed of the woman by attempting to wipe out the Christian congregation, the secondary part of the seed. w12 6/15 1:17, 18
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41213 Jul 5, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Saturday, July 5
Look! Your house is abandoned to you.—Matt. 23:38.
Rome played a key role in the fulfillment of the prophecy recorded at Genesis 3:15. Satan used Roman officials to deliver a blow that temporarily crippled the seed, bruising it “in the heel.” How so? They tried Jesus on the false charge of sedition and had him executed.(Matt. 27:26) But that wound soon healed because Jehovah resurrected Jesus. The religious leaders of Israel conspired with Rome against Jesus, and the majority of the nation also rejected him.(Acts 2:22, 23) Thus, Jehovah abandoned natural Israel as his people. He now chose a new nation,“the Israel of God.”(Gal. 3:26-29; 6:16) That nation was the congregation of anointed Christians made up of both Jews and Gentiles.(Eph. 2:11-18) After Jesus’ death and resurrection, the seed of the serpent continued to express animosity toward the seed of the woman by attempting to wipe out the Christian congregation, the secondary part of the seed. w12 6/15 1:17, 18
begining of daily text is in huge error?
Old Roman pagan tradition was wash up offical hands in water symbol of not guilt by this official and Roman empire?
In this case Pilatus wash his hands before Law, he made Roman empire and himself as not guilty of death of innocent Jesus
also not romans killed Jesus only Jewish Law Mosaic law and this law teachers,killing Jesus not on pagan tool of death,only on the tree according to their OT law,

but it is truth that GOD CHOSE SPIRITUAL iSRAEL ACCORDING GIVEN ABRAHAM PROMISE,
THIS SPIRITUAL ISRAEL IS SPIRITUAL BODY OF CHRIST 144000 FUTURE NEW GOVERNMENT OF NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH?

YOUR WATCHTOWER BRAIN WASH INFORMATIONS MISLEAD AVERAGE SEEKER OF THE TRUTH AND STOP SEARCHER FOR CHRISTIAN FREEDOM TO PURSUE SUCH SPIRITUAL PATH
Look at Eph 2;13-22,and compare also 1 Cor 6;19.....

it is true that, while called God's"household"they also spoken ascitizens"members of holy nation" Eph 2;19. Hebr 8;11.1Peter 2;9

THEY MIGHT SEEMS TO LEND SUPPORT TO A STRONG"ORGANIZATIONAL "ASPECT TO THE COMMUNITY.
BUT ALTHOUGH CHRISTIANS ARE LIKENED TO A NATION,
NO EMPHASIS IS PLACED ON THE CONCEPT OF EARTHLY, VISIBLE ORGANIZATION

THEY ARE REMINDED THAT THEIR "CITIZENSHIP" IS IN HEAVEN",AND THAT THEY SHOULD BE LIKE THOSE MEN OF THE OLD WHO WERE LOOKING FORWARD TO'THE CITY WITH FOUNDATION NOT BUILT BY HAND OF EARTHLY MAN.BUT ARCHITECT AND BUILDER IS GOD-TO A BETTER COUNTRY-A HEAVENLY ONE.HEBR 13;14
THE ARE ALL"FELLOW COTIZENS" OF EQUAL RANK,AND THEIR ONLY RULER IS A HEAVENLY ONE..........

Be continue..........
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41214 Jul 5, 2014
Daily Text

Sunday, July 6

The creation itself also will be set free from enslavement to corruption and have the glorious freedom of the children of God.—Rom. 8:21.

“The creation” refers to mankind with the earthly hope, those who will benefit from “the revealing” of God’s spirit-anointed sons. That revealing will begin when these “sons,” resurrected to the spirit realm, share with Christ in cleansing the earth of evil and preserving “a great crowd” into the new system of things.(Rom. 8:19; Rev. 7:9, 14) Redeemed mankind will then experience a completely new freedom—freedom from the influence of Satan and the demons.(Rev. 20:1-3) Thereafter, Christ’s 144,000 fellow kings and priests will continue to liberate mankind by progressively applying the benefits of the ransom sacrifice until Adamic sin and imperfection have been fully erased.(Rev. 5:9, 10) Having proved faithful even under test, humans will have attained the very perfection of freedom that Jehovah has purposed for them. w12 7/15 1:17, 18
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41215 Jul 5, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Sunday, July 6
The creation itself also will be set free from enslavement to corruption and have the glorious freedom of the children of God.—Rom. 8:21.
“The creation” refers to mankind with the earthly hope, those who will benefit from “the revealing” of God’s spirit-anointed sons. That revealing will begin when these “sons,” resurrected to the spirit realm, share with Christ in cleansing the earth of evil and preserving “a great crowd” into the new system of things.(Rom. 8:19; Rev. 7:9, 14) Redeemed mankind will then experience a completely new freedom—freedom from the influence of Satan and the demons.(Rev. 20:1-3) Thereafter, Christ’s 144,000 fellow kings and priests will continue to liberate mankind by progressively applying the benefits of the ransom sacrifice until Adamic sin and imperfection have been fully erased.(Rev. 5:9, 10) Having proved faithful even under test, humans will have attained the very perfection of freedom that Jehovah has purposed for them. w12 7/15 1:17, 18
again in some point your text is right,
but new creation is described in Rev 7;9 as great crowd from all nations,tribes,languages and cultures without of number(there is none of any Bible passages ehich tell us,that they are JW with earthly hope?
Rev 7;9..is before throne of God and Lamb and elders,it means they worship God like ancient jews who were not royal priests entering behind curtain Holy Tabernacle place of God's dwelling?

great crowd is simple spiritual example of Israel who will serve God before curtain of dark Universe,
where behind curtain in highest heaven of heavens(shama ya) will be 144000 great Fullness of Godhead- whole body with Jesus Christ as Head of this Holy spiritual Temple built by God alone ,not by man?

JW many doctrines are very close to Bible,ony fallen leadership hijack this organization of believers and lead them today to the dark pit according what Jesus said Mat 15;14

so?Student
never forget that 144000 is spiritual Royal Priesthood like in ancient time was Levities?
but rest of those who want to and dream to be alive, they have to worship God under their remnant of 144000 direct supervision,
which today JW leaders abandon those people, and not more are obey their heavenly Holy Spirit wisdom and royal heavenly citizenship who their King is Lord of Lords-Sar Shalom-El Gibor known as earthly Jesus
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41216 Jul 5, 2014
continue from my previous post about heavenly Citizenship and direct service of God not through earthly dominions or man made organizations,or churches.

Their being fellow citizens,in fact,by virtue of all having Christ as their King,and they look to no earthly ruler,
NOR TO ANY FORM OF GOVERNING BODY LIKE JW SERVING AS EARTHLY CAPITAL-
AT JERUSALEM,ROME OR BROOKLYN NY. OR ANYWHERE ELSE-THROUGH WHICH LAW AND DIRECTIVES FLOWS.

The King's channel is by Holy Spirit,which guides them,directs,instructs.
Had the apostles wished to emphisize the concept of organization this analogy of nationhood would have neen ideally suited for doing so.

Instead,in their writtings the only rarely refer to this aspect and never stress it as dominant.

Rather it is spiritual family relationship that is consisently given greatest prominence.

when they address fellow believers it is never as"my fellow citizen" but consistently and predominatly as "my brothers"
Likewise,though they form a spiritual temple and a royal priesthood,they do not address others as"my fellow priests,elders,overseas etc..)

They are part of God's household,spiritual brothers and sisters in the One spiritual family under Christ
look 1 Tim 3;15. 2 Tim 2;19-21.Hebr 3;6, 1 Peter 4;17

Christ Himself had laid the foundation for this family viewpoint,saying

'Who are my mother and my brothers? and looking around at those who sat around Him,He said
Here are my mother and my brothers! Whoever does the will of God is my brother,sister and mother.....Mark 3;33-35

There is not such Jesus claim,that those belonging to Him are part of church or JW organization according to leadership claim,that only they will survive doomsday regardless how many fallen sinners join their organization
Such claim is fake,not true and doesn't fit at all Bible spritual royal Family of God belonging to spiritual heavenly temple of whole ancient saints assembly 2 Thess 2;1

be continue.....
1 Tim 5;1-2
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#41217 Jul 6, 2014
remnant of 144000 wrote:
continue from my previous post about heavenly Citizenship and direct service of God not through earthly dominions or man made organizations,or churches.
Their being fellow citizens,in fact,by virtue of all having Christ as their King,and they look to no earthly ruler,
NOR TO ANY FORM OF GOVERNING BODY LIKE JW SERVING AS EARTHLY CAPITAL-
AT JERUSALEM,ROME OR BROOKLYN NY. OR ANYWHERE ELSE-THROUGH WHICH LAW AND DIRECTIVES FLOWS.
The King's channel is by Holy Spirit,which guides them,directs,instructs.
Had the apostles wished to emphisize the concept of organization this analogy of nationhood would have neen ideally suited for doing so.
Instead,in their writtings the only rarely refer to this aspect and never stress it as dominant.
Rather it is spiritual family relationship that is consisently given greatest prominence.
when they address fellow believers it is never as"my fellow citizen" but consistently and predominatly as "my brothers"
Likewise,though they form a spiritual temple and a royal priesthood,they do not address others as"my fellow priests,elders,overseas etc..)
They are part of God's household,spiritual brothers and sisters in the One spiritual family under Christ
look 1 Tim 3;15. 2 Tim 2;19-21.Hebr 3;6, 1 Peter 4;17
Christ Himself had laid the foundation for this family viewpoint,saying
'Who are my mother and my brothers? and looking around at those who sat around Him,He said
Here are my mother and my brothers! Whoever does the will of God is my brother,sister and mother.....Mark 3;33-35
There is not such Jesus claim,that those belonging to Him are part of church or JW organization according to leadership claim,that only they will survive doomsday regardless how many fallen sinners join their organization
Such claim is fake,not true and doesn't fit at all Bible spritual royal Family of God belonging to spiritual heavenly temple of whole ancient saints assembly 2 Thess 2;1
be continue.....
1 Tim 5;1-2
Jesus Christ didn't come here to start a book. He started a Church. The Church, not the Bible, is the pillar and foundation of truth. 1tim 3:15
According to Jesus Christ, the New Covenant/Testament is not a set of writings, but the Eucharistic meal. Luke 22:20

The Bible is not one Book, its a collection of Books. Developed for the Eucharistic Mass. It was the tradition of reading Scripture before the Eucharistic meal, that the Bible for the Christian came to be. There is nothing in Scripture that suggests the Lord willed for a Bible to be compiled to govern His Church. History shows it wasn't til the 16th/17th century that this new and strange approach to the Bible came to fruition. The JW are only a fraction of the mudslide due to the man made doctrine of sola scripture.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#41218 Jul 6, 2014
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
friend
taking directly Bible Words is like speaking with God
People, especially JW'S., are guilty of idolatry with their new and strange approach to the Scriptures. They are reading them like its a secret code.... as if each word and punctuation mark was placed there by God for us to decipher. Very bizarre.
You and them are simply trying to design your own religion based on how you interpret the Scriptures. Your own 'tower to Heaven' if u will. I suggest you read Genesis and learn about the Tower of Babel. You're no different. U are a deceitful man; a liar and vile individual. God sees your wicked ways. Every lie you spread about the CC will be accounted for.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#41219 Jul 6, 2014
Paul went to Ephesus and established the Church. Timothy his disciple, was eventually passed the authority.
Peter went to Antioch and established the Church. He departed for Rome and left Ignatius in charge. After Paul and Peter were killed in Rome, Linus, Cletus and Clement succeeded. The Universal(catholic) Churches in Antioch, Alexandria, Ephesus etc etc, did not act apart from the Bishops of Rome. The reason why you fanatics have a Bible to beat Catholics over the head with, is because the Bishop of Rome spoke, and the universal Church decided on a set collection of Scripture. This happened in the 4th century.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 30 min Brian_G 646,378
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 31 min Brian_G 15
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 36 min Annaleigh 105,564
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 38 min USA-1 38,746
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 47 min Insults Are Easier 48,226
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 48 min Brian_G 971,603
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 54 min Brian_G 445,695
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr spinosaurus baryonyx 618,559
More from around the web