Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
Satanic RCC

Baltimore, MD

#41159 Jun 17, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't tell if you're purposely being stupid. Are you? You have more issues than I know what to do with. Given your despicable hatred, I'm going to ask you to stop using our verses and chapters in our Sacred Scriptures.
why don't you get together with your cult elders and decided on your own Books, chapters and verses. The Catholic Church are the ones who broke down the BIble into verses. Evidently you agree they did it correctly!.?.. Evidently you also agree with the Catholic Church that Hebrews, Revelation and James are Biblical..... but Barnabas, Clement1 and the Didache are not?? How can this be? Lol. I know I know, the Bible fell from the sky....the evil pagan Roman Catholic Church prevented all the folks from learning the true Christianity. Blah blah.
that is what kind of f..RCC fanatics are,
just wipe your face and get a f...away from my face, I despise you and your worship of satan,try to restore your own descency ,faith and confess before RCC priest phedofile,

there is not f....g your and RCC business to stick noses in someone a....

rather you stick nose in your pope a,,,,,abd do what you wish to do with your freacking church,yourselves,pope and all RCC evil gossip sinners attending satan mass on Sunday

you are true christian like s...can be transformed in chockolade or sasuage?
Satanic RCC

Baltimore, MD

#41160 Jun 17, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
why is it.... that you people hear truths, and make a conscious decision to ignore them? The Catholic Church has never, ever required me to ignore anything. If I were to accept your brand of Scripture interpretations, you'd be asking me to embrace a series of proven lies. Don't you understand where lies come from? How come that ain't a red flag for you? You can not refute the claims of the CC, unless you lie. That ought to deter any sincere person on your religion
Student JW have lot more descency, love, and know more the truth,
that you fanatic scumbag RCC sticking nose in somebody a...without of ant=y invitation,
go to hell together with your BS RCC doctrines

JW religion is far more closer to Kingdom of God,than your bloody murderous,plague of homosexuals and atheists produced by your devil RCC doctrines,

without of RCC and scumbags like you,this world would be in lot better moral shape
Satanic RCC

Baltimore, MD

#41161 Jun 17, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't tell if you're purposely being stupid. Are you? You have more issues than I know what to do with. Given your despicable hatred, I'm going to ask you to stop using our verses and chapters in our Sacred Scriptures.
you can ask to stop only your parents, kids,mama or papa,you poor demented f.....psychopath
sacred Scripture are not yours you fricking RCC idiot and fanatic,
read you idiot 2 Tim 3;16
maybe brain start work properly,
go to church and ask your priest to sleep with him and not use urine mix with moon shine(called by your church blood of christ?
hell with you,you little servant of devil 2 Cor 11;13-15...
everything is against you POS written from your SacredScripture(belong to you according to your diabolic claim)
satan seed(RCC) soon come to an end
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41162 Jun 18, 2014
Daily Text

Thursday, June 19

I am not alone, because the Father is with me.—John 16:32.

Jesus acknowledged that there would be problems during the time of his presence, but he said:“Do not be terrified.”(Luke 21:9) With him as our King and with the Creator of the universe backing us up, we have every reason for confidence. Note some expressions of the strong conviction of God’s servants. David said:“Jehovah is my strength and my shield. In him my heart has trusted, and I have been helped, so that my heart exults.”(Ps. 28:7) Paul expressed his unwavering confidence, saying:“In all these things we are coming off completely victorious through him that loved us.”(Rom. 8:37) What is evident in these expressions? Each reveals unwavering trust in Jehovah. Our developing similar confidence in God can give us the courage to face any of today’s adversities.—Ps. 46:1-3. w12 10/15 1:14, 15
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41163 Jun 18, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Thursday, June 19
I am not alone, because the Father is with me.—John 16:32.
Jesus acknowledged that there would be problems during the time of his presence, but he said:“Do not be terrified.”(Luke 21:9) With him as our King and with the Creator of the universe backing us up, we have every reason for confidence. Note some expressions of the strong conviction of God’s servants. David said:“Jehovah is my strength and my shield. In him my heart has trusted, and I have been helped, so that my heart exults.”(Ps. 28:7) Paul expressed his unwavering confidence, saying:“In all these things we are coming off completely victorious through him that loved us.”(Rom. 8:37) What is evident in these expressions? Each reveals unwavering trust in Jehovah. Our developing similar confidence in God can give us the courage to face any of today’s adversities.—Ps. 46:1-3. w12 10/15 1:14, 15
my friend
romans 8;37, Luk 21;9.John 10;32,Psalm 46;1-3 etc....
all those Bible passages quoted by your leaders written daily text,
contradict all those passages,
because Passages encourage potential child of God(not JW) to be obey and be only dependent from God alone and His Holy Spirit Power activation in the hearts of those who get God's grace.

Bible doen's teach nobody that this power can enter to you through your leaders,elders or man made law givers to hold you as their slave?
The fact of personal realationship with Yehova and Yesus is stated another way in Yesus'words recorded at John 15 chapter
He there represent himself as vine(Not WTBS JW LEADERS) and His followers as branches joined to the vine tree
He does not represent himself as simply the roots of the vine and say that the congregation of JW or churches IS THE STEEM TO WHICH HIS FOLLOWERS MUST BE ATTACHED(be JW or in church)
Neither is the vital connection an attachement to other branches
IT IS TO CHRIST ONLY,THE VINE,AND TO CHRIST ALONE WITHOUT OF KH MEETINGS OR CHURCH BIBLE STUDIES
It is by virtue of their holding firmly only to Him and to Him only (not crowd of JW elders or overseas brothers or WTCBS JW leaders)
as the life giver vine Jesus Christ that all of them drawn into one unity,
they remain in the vine by"abiding in His love only"
THAT LOVE IS THE POWER THAT BINDS THEM INTO UNITY OF CHRIST BODY.JOHN 15;1-17

Student be always aware of direct spiritual relation and Agape love of God who is able to penetrate your heart without of Watchtower or Awake readings or KH books studies leading nowhere,only horrible contradicting God's Word Bible, like you last daily posted text?

May God Yehova
always bless you through our Lord Jesus Christ
amen
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41164 Jun 19, 2014
Behold
and now
I have brought the firstfruits(14400 Rev 14;4) of the land(whole earth )witch thou, O Lord,hast given me( given as gift to Godhead Yesus Christ John 17;21-22)

AND THOU SHALT SET IT BEFORE THE LORD THY GOD,AND WORSHIP THE LORD BEFORE THY GOD

We can see clear and plain that this passage of first fruits in 144000 where Bible nowhere describe that this remnant are Yehova witnesses,
Because biblical meaning Land means earth created by God,not little organization of JW with 0.001% of not visible or influencial organization
JW are apostates

Baltimore, MD

#41165 Jun 19, 2014
there is not such thing to be claim by JW who try to tell world that their activity bring people to everlasting life of God's grace
THERE SUCH EVIL CLAIM DOESN'T EXIST NOWHERE IN BIBLE,
RATHER;
There are at least seven truths revealed in the Bible that should be of great encouragement to the individual human who truly wishes that his sins were covered by the blood of Jesus.
We have already made references to some of these truths from Bible,
NOT FROM FONNY WATCHTOWER PUBLICATIONS OR BABLING ELDERS IN KH?
However they are so important thaty we will briefly outline them again
they are as follows;
1/Presently,now is the day of salvation,We have learned that God not longer saving people by utilizing the efforts of the local churches,congregations or JW organization,
their leaders,or their people,
However a striking and emphatic teaching of the Bible is the fact that today,God is bringing a great harvest of people into the kingdom of God,without of organizae religion or JW efforts?
While it is beyond he scope of my post to develop biblical truth,not what I say,but what Bible is telling about directive work of God's grace
we cal at least quote a few verses that assure us this is so?
in Joel 2;24 we read
And the floors(the threshing floors) shall be full of wheat(true believers0 and tha vats overflow with wine and oil( salvation)
and rev 7;9 add
after this I beheld,and lo, a great multitude,which no man could number,or all nations,and kindreds,and people and toungues,stood before the throne,and before the Lamb,clothed with white robes.and palms in their hands
NOTICE ,NONE OF THOSE VERSES POINT ONLY TO JW OR MENTION THAT THIS GREAT CROWD ARE JW ORGANIZATION,
be continue Bible claim and denial that JW are true religion of organize group being saved by teachings of their man made leaders doctrines?
MAY GOD BLESS ALL WHO READ SUCH BIBLICAL TRUTH?
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41166 Jun 20, 2014
Daily Text

Friday, June 20

Stop storing up for yourselves treasures upon the earth.—Matt. 6:19.

Some religious leaders have preached that it is wrong to strive after success and that all effort to succeed should be stifled. Note, though, that Jesus was not condemning all such effort. Rather, he was exhorting his disciples to redirect their effort, admonishing them to store up imperishable “treasures in heaven.”(Matt. 6:20) Our foremost desire should be to strive to be a success as Jehovah would view it. Yes, Jesus’ words remind us that we have a choice as to what we will pursue. The fact is, though, that we will pursue what is in our heart, what is of value to us. If it is in our heart to please Jehovah, we can trust that he will see to it that we have the things we need. Referring to our material needs, Jesus assured us:“Keep on ... seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these other things will be added to you.”—Matt. 6:31-33. w12 12/15 1:13, 15, 16
JW are apostates

Baltimore, MD

#41167 Jun 20, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Friday, June 20
Stop storing up for yourselves treasures upon the earth.—Matt. 6:19.
Some religious leaders have preached that it is wrong to strive after success and that all effort to succeed should be stifled. Note, though, that Jesus was not condemning all such
before post such passage,
at first ask your few seperated JW leaders?
how much they collect treasure upon this earth.own properties,own places on the oceans,own free cars, free food, and bilions of dollars in the world banks?

sounds like wicked hipocroties ,those who write this texts,
and those who advertise such BS sounds like stupid and brain washed
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41169 Jun 21, 2014
Daily Text

Saturday, June 21

No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him.—John 6:44.

How does Jehovah draw sheeplike ones to his Son? Through the preaching of the good news and the operation of holy spirit. If you are a dedicated Christian, you too were drawn by God to true worship. Just as our heavenly Father saw something valuable in the heart of Lydia, he saw something good in you. When you began listening to the good news, Jehovah helped you to grasp it by supplying holy spirit.(Acts 16:13-15; 1 Cor. 2:11, 12) When you endeavored to apply what you learned, he blessed your efforts to do his will. When you dedicated your life to him, his heart rejoiced. Indeed, ever since you started on the road to life, Jehovah has been with you each step of the way. Having helped us to begin walking with him, Jehovah does not now leave us to our own devices to remain faithful. He knows that just as we did not come into the truth on our own, we will not stay in the truth on our own.—1 Pet. 1:4, 5. w12 4/15 5:5-7
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41170 Jun 21, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Saturday, June 21
No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him.—John 6:44.
How does Jehovah draw sheeplike ones to his Son? Through the preaching of the good news and the operation of holy spirit. If you are a dedicated Christian, you too were drawn by God to true worship. Just as our heavenly Father saw something valuable in the heart of Lydia, he saw something good in you. When you began listening to the good news, Jehovah helped you to grasp it by supplying holy spirit.(Acts 16:13-15; 1 Cor. 2:11, 12) When you endeavored to apply what you learned, he blessed your efforts to do his will. When you dedicated your life to him, his heart rejoiced. Indeed, ever since you started on the road to life, Jehovah has been with you each step of the way. Having helped us to begin walking with him, Jehovah does not now leave us to our own devices to remain faithful. He knows that just as we did not come into the truth on our own, we will not stay in the truth on our own.—1 Pet. 1:4, 5. w12 4/15 5:5-7
daaily text is Lies again

Jehova does have enough of universe power to draw directly to His family potential humans awarded by His Grace Eph 1;4-8

JW claim that by their preaching God draw poeple to Kingdom of God,is false,wrong,evil and wicked to claim such evil thing,and exclude sheeded blood of Christ which is only the way John 14;6 to pray before Mercy throne and receive chance to be draw accepted to God's Family of God's Kingdom

Sorry Studenr,you poost deceived information and lies against Bible?

walk with God,is not walk with permit of your leaders or baptism of JW, pledged loyality to man made faken doctrines made by JW
without of Holy Spirit fruits Gal 5;22-24
there is not possibility of unity,love and acceptance to walk with God,
YOUR LEADERS AND DOCTRINES ARE FULL OF LIES AND BLASPHEMIES OF OUR BELOVED GOD AND HIS BEGOTTEN SON JESUS CHRIST

get open eyes if you love God's Biblical truth?
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41171 Jun 21, 2014
Daily Text

Sunday, June 22

When seventy years have been fulfilled I shall call to account against the king of Babylon and against that nation ... their error.—Jer. 25:12.

“In the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah, the king of Judah,” the word of Jehovah “occurred to Jeremiah concerning all the people of Judah.”(Jer. 25:1) Jehovah foretold the devastation of Jerusalem and the deportation of the Jews from the land of Judah to Babylon. There they would “serve the king of Babylon seventy years.” Babylonian armies destroyed Jerusalem in 607 B.C.E., and Jews from Judah were indeed deported to Babylon. But what was to happen at the end of 70 years? Jeremiah prophesied:“This is what Jehovah has said,‘In accord with the fulfilling of seventy years at Babylon I shall turn my attention to you people, and I will establish toward you my good word in bringing you back to this place.’”(Jer. 25:11; 29:10) This prophecy was fulfilled right on time—in 537 B.C.E. w12 5/15 3:7
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41172 Jun 21, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Sunday, June 22
When seventy years have been fulfilled I shall call to account against the king of Babylon and against that nation ... their error.—Jer. 25:12.
“In the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah, the king of Judah,” the word of Jehovah “occurred to Jeremiah concerning all the people of Judah.”(Jer. 25:1) Jehovah foretold the devastation of Jerusalem and the deportation of the Jews from the land of Judah to Babylon. There they would “serve the king of Babylon seventy years.” Babylonian armies destroyed Jerusalem in 607 B.C.E., and Jews from Judah were indeed deported to Babylon. But what was to happen at the end of 70 years? Jeremiah prophesied:“This is what Jehovah has said,‘In accord with the fulfilling of seventy years at Babylon I shall turn my attention to you people, and I will establish toward you my good word in bringing you back to this place.’”(Jer. 25:11; 29:10) This prophecy was fulfilled right on time—in 537 B.C.E. w12 5/15 3:7
again new Lies about destorying Babilon at 607 BCE
nowhere in antiquity research and ancient chronology exist such date that Babilon was destroyed at 607,such Lies only JW spread around,and are not able to proof for scholars and historian

I study for many years ancient biblical chronology,and give you Student short dates of this time and what was happen'
625-605
Nebopolazar,king of Babilon
destruction of Niniveah 607 BCE.
Downfall of Assyria and foundation of the New Babilonian Empire,not destruction
607 BCE enthronment of Jehoiakim

688 BCE Destruction of Babilon by Sennacheib\681-668 BCE Esarchadon
Overthrow of Sidon 678
Royal Palace buil in Ninivah
restoration of Babilon 677BCE
Asshur-bain-pal 668-626

568 - Nebuchadnesar invades EGIPT
562-EVIL Merodach(Amil Avil) Marduk succeeds his fatehr
Nergal sharesar 556
550 Cyrus II son of Cambyses ,conquers Media.Lydia,and Babilon
Capture of Babilon by Cyrus and destruction of BABILON empire and establishment
PERSIAN DOMINATION

My friend your leaders ar blind and stupid,thet set date to fit their own Lies, nothing from 2520 years past away during 1 WW 1914 made by most rich business of the world to place 3 stages to conquer world and establish NWO

YOUR LEADEAR LIE AND CHEAT YOU ALL OF YOU SIMPLE GUYS,HAVING NOT CLUE ABOUT ANCIENT CHRONOLOGY OF ANTIQUE WORLD AND BIBLE
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#41173 Jun 21, 2014
Satanic RCC wrote:
<quoted text>
you can ask to stop only your parents, kids,mama or papa,you poor demented f.....psychopath
sacred Scripture are not yours you fricking RCC idiot and fanatic,
read you idiot 2 Tim 3;16
maybe brain start work properly,
go to church and ask your priest to sleep with him and not use urine mix with moon shine(called by your church blood of christ?
hell with you,you little servant of devil 2 Cor 11;13-15...
everything is against you POS written from your SacredScripture(belong to you according to your diabolic claim)
satan seed(RCC) soon come to an end
Again, I'm going to ask you to stop using our collection of Scriptures. They are sacred writings to us. You don't seem to understand what the Bible is..  The Bible is a Catholic book......gathered, edited, compiled, copied, printed and pronounced for 2,000 yrs, by the only known Christian Church in existence You see, Jesus Christ started a Church, not a collection of Books. You say its the Bible only for us Christians. That's wierd, because the Bible says the CHURCH is the pillar and foundation of truth, not the Bible itself.(1tim 3:15)
Satanic RCC

Baltimore, MD

#41174 Jun 21, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I'm going to ask you to stop using our collection of Scriptures. They are sacred writings to us. You don't seem to understand what the Bible is..  The Bible is a Catholic book......gathered, edited, compiled, copied, printed and pronounced for 2,000 yrs, by the only known Christian Church in existence You see, Jesus Christ started a Church, not a collection of Books. You say its the Bible only for us Christians. That's wierd, because the Bible says the CHURCH is the pillar and foundation of truth, not the Bible itself.(1tim 3:15)
again
I am going to ask you?
where is your descency,own honor own respect and basic education logics,
YOU ONLY CAN ASK YOUR WIFE OR HUSBAND IN PRIVATE TO SUCK YOUR D,,,,YOU LITTLE POS

if you want to confront me,please buy bus ticket,arrive to Baltimore Inner Harbor,we meet each other,and you will dictate your f........terms of spiritual criminal to me,
now I assume you to be cyber coward satanic ghost rambling and hating others and their beliefs?

you have not clue what means in ancient antiquity word Church,you poor RCC idiot?

Jesus never called His disciples Christians,or apostles never called to yourselves christians?
Also Bible is for true believers with high calling, not for stupid scums like you,nor for atheists, or any earthly satanic church or you,claim to have clue about Bible and christianity

go to hell to the place where from you came,
because dr Shrink start to chase you everywhere,and desparation will lead you to the mental high close security institution for danger goofs like you?

I pee on your discussions and your RCC idols and bablings devil BS?

be careful,if your Sunday phedofile priest will find out ,that you seat like parasite on this thread?
for sure your confessions to him will not help you,nor he will not take you to his bed to make devilish love to you?
you are without of any shame,descency and own respect?all satan seeds are like you??
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#41175 Jun 22, 2014
Satanic RCC wrote:
<quoted text>
again
I am going to ask you?
where is your descency,own honor own respect and basic education logics,
YOU ONLY CAN ASK YOUR WIFE OR HUSBAND IN PRIVATE TO SUCK YOUR D,,,,YOU LITTLE POS
if you want to confront me,please buy bus ticket,arrive to Baltimore Inner Harbor,we meet each other,and you will dictate your f........terms of spiritual criminal to me,
now I assume you to be cyber coward satanic ghost rambling and hating others and their beliefs?
you have not clue what means in ancient antiquity word Church,you poor RCC idiot?
Jesus never called His disciples Christians,or apostles never called to yourselves christians?
Also Bible is for true believers with high calling, not for stupid scums like you,nor for atheists, or any earthly satanic church or you,claim to have clue about Bible and christianity
go to hell to the place where from you came,
because dr Shrink start to chase you everywhere,and desparation will lead you to the mental high close security institution for danger goofs like you?
I pee on your discussions and your RCC idols and bablings devil BS?
be careful,if your Sunday phedofile priest will find out ,that you seat like parasite on this thread?
for sure your confessions to him will not help you,nor he will not take you to his bed to make devilish love to you?
you are without of any shame,descency and own respect?all satan seeds are like you??
Are you one of those internet tough guys? This is the second time you flexed at me. You don't know me. A filthy tongue like yours needs to leave our Scriptures alone. It offends me. The Bible is not your personal adventure. The Christian faith was already explained once already. The apostles didn't simply hand out some miscellaneous letters and say: "here you go Dr. Shrink, this is the word of God, now grab your secret decoder ring and figure out what we're saying". Lol. Read the writings of the first Christians. They heard the faith directly from Peter, Paul and John.... why do they sound Catholic? Your religion is so new, we have photographs of the group who started it. Now go play with someone else's scriptures. I hear the mormons have some...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41176 Jun 22, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you one of those internet tough guys? This is the second time you flexed at me. You don't know me. A filthy tongue like yours needs to leave our Scriptures alone. It offends me. The Bible is not your personal adventure. The Christian faith was already explained once already. The apostles didn't simply hand out some miscellaneous letters and say: "here you go Dr. Shrink, this is the word of God, now grab your secret decoder ring and figure out what we're saying". Lol. Read the writings of the first Christians. They heard the faith directly from Peter, Paul and John.... why do they sound Catholic? Your religion is so new, we have photographs of the group who started it. Now go play with someone else's scriptures. I hear the mormons have some...
we holy Assembly of chosen by God's mercy hand over your case and your shisophrenic halucinations to our handsome dr Shrink,

seems you need a help,and from now dr Shrink will balance your mentaly sick brain,halucinations about RCC, offences,day diabolic dreams,
and your scripture wroitten by phedofile like you

i pity you,feel sorry with hope that dr Shrink put all efforts to makes you quiet by sniffing all his farts in different day time?

between time,pray to your pope,maybe he will bless you how to kiss a....of other denominations allowing you to restore psychopathic RCC failure

sounds catolic seems to me ,old stinking herring from not frozen North Pole
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41177 Jun 22, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
I am watching you for long time,
but now my friends belongs to God's Assembly of chosen ones,
they spoke with me to help you?
because their and my diagnose is?
1/you got brain cells failure
2/day dream evil halucinations
3/schisoprenic maniacial paranoia
4/fanatic of devil gods made from concrete at your RCC
5/fallen brain cyber coward
6/Lie that You wrote Bible
7/and cyber idiotism?

those 7 are seven main sins of yours you poor little maniacia schisophrenic claim to be god,and Bible writer?he he heeeeee
Dr Shrink from now is going to take care you,and help you,much as possible

1st prescription is to sniff 3 stinking farts with close eyes and open mouth without of natural teeth
Also now?open your mouth close eyes and breath deep down my 3 Stinking farts allow you to balance and prepare brain for healthy surgery by my nurse Matunka from Katmaandu,
after farts,she will take toilet brush insert into your wicked immorla a... and turn around few times to clean your colon from further procedure.

in free time lay down and masturbate yourselves because masturbation will make lover level of your brain failure and thirst for next dr Shrink visit

be good boy to your phedofile priest,and don't claim that Bible is written by you,you poor abominable wicked retarded penaut brain psychopathic idiot?
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41178 Jun 22, 2014
Daily Text

Monday, June 23

I was making greater progress in Judaism than many of my own age.—Gal. 1:14.

Before Paul’s conversion to Christianity, he had what seemed to be a promising future. He had studied Jewish law with one of the most famous teachers of his day. He had received authority from the Jewish high priest.(Acts 9:1, 2; 22:3; 26:10) Yet, all of that changed when Paul realized that Jehovah was no longer blessing the Jews as a nation. Paul recognized that a career in the Jewish system had no value from Jehovah’s point of view; it had no future.(Matt. 24:2) This former Pharisee went so far as to say that compared with his new, enlightened understanding of God’s purposes and the privilege of the Christian ministry, what he once thought was important he now considered to be “a lot of refuse.” Paul abandoned his pursuits in Judaism and dedicated the rest of his days on earth to preaching the good news.—Phil. 3:4-8, 15; Acts 9:15. w12 6/15 3:10, 11
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41179 Jun 23, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Monday, June 23
I was making greater progress in Judaism than many of my own age.—Gal. 1:14.
Before Paul’s conversion to Christianity, he had what seemed to be a promising future. He had studied Jewish law with one of the most famous teachers of his day. He had received authority from the Jewish high priest.(Acts 9:1, 2; 22:3; 26:10) Yet, all of that changed when Paul realized that Jehovah was no longer blessing the Jews as a nation. Paul recognized that a career in the Jewish system had no value from Jehovah’s point of view; it had no future.(Matt. 24:2) This former Pharisee went so far as to say that compared with his new, enlightened understanding of God’s purposes and the privilege of the Christian ministry, what he once thought was important he now considered to be “a lot of refuse.” Paul abandoned his pursuits in Judaism and dedicated the rest of his days on earth to preaching the good news.—Phil. 3:4-8, 15; Acts 9:15. w12 6/15 3:10, 11
Gospel of Salvation teached by Paul after his conversion was and is not GOOD NEWS

God head Body Holy Heavenly church have nothing to do with New World Order,
like you JW fail in this deadly satanic trap from Judge Rutherford

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Regina 646,920
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 5 min Johnny 753
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min RiccardoFire 105,676
How to solve racism (and sexism) once and for all 25 min Johnny 9
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 29 min WasteWater 2,103
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 43 min Peter Ross 49,390
The Red Sky prophecy. 1 hr reader 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Joe Fortuna 971,800
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 9 hr patsy the shared ... 26
More from around the web