Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

#41113 Jun 9, 2014
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't discuss or provide anything who in this 21 century are devotes sonss of Belsebub(satan) and serve him in RCC.
people have own freedom,and they can beleieve what they choose.
I am not to change their beliefs or hopes,
you are so stupid,that you think that all doing such efforts like you RCC idiots,
rather your worry about your RCC hat with holes that you are not only false teacher,but also RCC believer idiot and simple scumbag beliving that others are same like you?
INTERNET YOU POOR IDIOT IS NOT PLACE TO TEACH OTHERS?
If Gods Spirit doesn't teach people about God,
nobody earthly got any authrority to teach their beliefs suitable only for this individual,
you are just RCC simple idiot, insultive creature,false teacher worshiping idols from wood paper and concrete,and your pope is your god,beaacuse inside of your dark worthless mind
pilar of the truth is RCC not God,
you serve your own domini(god) pope Francis
try always worry only about yourselves and what relation with God you have it,
others have own christian freedom, and they only worry about own beliefs,not your insults or dominion ?
you are less than nothing
I do have a question for yo. Your title name 144000, Former JW? and if you can, I know what the 144000 figure means, but I think many folks here just don't know, who the 144000 going to be.
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41115 Jun 9, 2014
Daily Text

Tuesday, June 10

There are four kingdoms from his nation that will stand up, but not with his power.—Dan. 8:22.

In one vision, Daniel saw Greece depicted as a leopard with four wings, indicating that this empire would conquer swiftly.(Dan. 7:6) In another vision, Daniel described how a goat with a prominent single horn quickly kills a two-horned ram, Medo-Persia. Jehovah told Daniel that the goat symbolized Greece and the large horn depicted one of its kings. Daniel further recorded that the large horn would be broken and four smaller horns would grow in its place. Even though this prophecy was written hundreds of years before Greece became dominant, every detail came true. Alexander the Great, the most prominent king of ancient Greece, led the charge against Medo-Persia. This horn was soon broken, though, the great king dying at the height of his power and at only 32 years of age. Then, his kingdom was eventually divided among four of his generals.—Dan. 8:20-22. w12 6/15 1:15
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41117 Jun 10, 2014
Dauly Text

Wednesday, June 11

They are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore, what God has yoked together let no man put apart.—Matt. 19:6.

Whether single or married, all of us need to bear in mind Jesus’ words. Coveting another person’s marriage mate is a sin.(Deut. 5:21) If any Christian begins to entertain such a covetous desire, he or she should act quickly to rout out the unclean desire, even at the cost of great emotional pain because of having allowed selfish cravings to develop.(Matt. 5:27-30) It is vital to correct such thinking and suppress the sinful yearning of a treacherous heart.(Jer. 17:9) Even many of those who have known little or nothing about Jehovah God and his wonderful gift of marriage have shown at least a measure of gratitude for the marital bond. How much more so should we who are dedicated to “the happy God,” Jehovah, rejoice in all of his provisions and give evidence that we really appreciate God’s gift of marriage!—1 Tim. 1:11. w12 5/15 1:17, 18
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41121 Jun 11, 2014
Daily Text

Thursday, June 12

Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need.—Matt. 5:3.

If you are a parent, think about how your example affects your children. What do they see as being most important to you—your career or your friendship with Jehovah? If they see that status, prestige, and wealth have first place in your life, might they follow you on such a disastrous path? Could they lose a measure of respect for you as a parent? One young Christian states:“My father works and works, and then he brings home luxuries rather than necessities. As a result, we’re known as the family that has a lot of money rather than as the family that encourages others in spiritual pursuits. I would take my father’s spiritual support over his money any day.” Parents, do not distance yourself from Jehovah by putting too much emphasis on your career. By your example, show your children that you truly believe that the greatest wealth we can possess is spiritual, not material. w13 1/15 2:8, 9
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

#41122 Jun 12, 2014
killedjoe wrote:
<quoted text> I do have a question for yo. Your title name 144000, Former JW? and if you can, I know what the 144000 figure means, but I think many folks here just don't know, who the 144000 going to be.
That what I thought, like most folks here go around pointing and condemning, not realizing that we are all sinners, and that NO ONE IS DONIG WHAT HE THAT IS WANT US TO DO. Wages of sin is death. We are all going to die, therefore we are not doing his will.
Lada Zhiguli

Novi Sad, Serbia

#41123 Jun 12, 2014
Don't you see they are an occult heretic antichristian group. Obsessed with number 1 and 4

144000... Jesus Second Coming occured in 1914.... ROFL, ring a ding ding?

Stat away from satan's witnesses as far as you can and if they knock on your door and you open it, just slam it in front of their faces
Lada Zhiguli

Novi Sad, Serbia

#41124 Jun 12, 2014
killedjoe wrote:
<quoted text> That what I thought, like most folks here go around pointing and condemning, not realizing that we are all sinners, and that NO ONE IS DONIG WHAT HE THAT IS WANT US TO DO. Wages of sin is death. We are all going to die, therefore we are not doing his will.
You will be fine, put your trust in Jesus, repent for your sins and don't worry about a thing
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41125 Jun 12, 2014
Big Daddy wrote:
There's two types of people who believe the lies taught by Satan's cult, the jehovah's witnesses...
The really dumb and the really gullible.
This religion is built upon lies.
you also are lucid ,guiliable and low spiritual IQ

before say something at first try to have clue?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41127 Jun 12, 2014
Lada Zhiguli wrote:
Don't you see they are an occult heretic antichristian group. Obsessed with number 1 and 4
Stat away from satan's witnesses as far as you can and if they knock on your door and you open it, just slam it in front of their faces
you have not proper clue about english language,
how you can have any basic clue about Bible and 144000 new heavenly assembly of peace and order

slam the door not in their faces,only your old wood frame,
mostly they doesn't care your evil anger?
anger is part of satanic heart nature

nobody is able to change future facts described in Bible, you and scums like you,only damage your own stupid worthless life
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41128 Jun 12, 2014
Continue about true SAVED human by direct power of Holy Spiri(not by study with JW, nor by their organization)
We must remember,however,that the saved person is indwelt by the Holy Spirit
(not by KH sermons from eleder,or watchtower worthless studies)
And the true saved believer has begun to increasingly love and respect everything that only Bible teaches.
Therefore,he learns and becomes increasingly aware of the greatness of God.
He knows that God is the Almighty God who spoke and brought this tremendous Universe into existence
true saved believer knows that God Spirit directly help and teach Gods adopted child from this earth
that His ability and power doesn't need any church,preachers,or JW organization to teach those who are saved by GODS GRACE,EPH 2;8-9
True believer knows that God is Almighty Judge who is completly aware of even the smallest sin in every human being.
He knows that God is so righteoues that even the smallest sin is sufficient to cause person to be under God's wrath
The true believer is aware that he himself still has many sins even though he is now dramaticaly more obedient to God's laws than he was before he was saved
He is throughly aware of the fact that except for the mercy and grace of God,he deserves destruction
On the one hand,because of his intense love and trust only in Bible,not outside man interpretations who end only to gain benefits for yourselves
(like JW leaders teachings and Lies)
True believer knows increasingly that he is eternaly safe and secure in Christ,and he knows that he can never be threatened by destruction.
He knows that all sins in his life are covered by Christ.
He becomes more every day acquainted with the Bible teachings,the more recognizes that he rightly deserves the awful wrath of God as payement for his sins.
He knows that it was only God's Mercy(not Jw studies Bible)
and God's underseved kindness Grace tha caused or brought about his salvation,
Therefore,
HE TREMBLES IN FEAR AND AWE BEFORE GODS.
HE RECOGNIZES THE FACT THAT HIS SALVATION WAS ENTIRELY UNDERSERVED
BIBLE NOWHERE STATES THAT SUCH SAVED PERSON HAVE TO BE JW, HAVE TO STUDY WITH NOT PROPERLY SPIRITUAL MATURE JW,
TRUE BELIEVER SAVED BY GRACE OF GOD,IS SINGLE HUMAN TAKEN OUT OF ALL CHURCHES,SECTS,JW, OR ATHEISTS OR ANY GLOABLA NATIONS ORIENTATIONS LANGUAGES,TRIBES,POLITICAL IDEOLOGIES, ETC...
NOT SUCH TEACHING EXIST IN BIBLE THAT JW ARE PRIORITY AND SUPERIOR BEFORE GOD ON THIS EARTH?
GOD DOESN'T NEED SUCH GROUP OF CORRUPTED HUMAN BEINGS
ACTS 17;24-28......
IS SIMPLE ANSWER GOD'S SINGLE ACTIVITY INSIDE OF EACH ONE OF HUMAN BEING LIFES..
Lada Zhiguli

Zrenjanin, Serbia

#41129 Jun 12, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you have not proper clue about english language,
how you can have any basic clue about Bible and 144000 new heavenly assembly of peace and order
slam the door not in their faces,only your old wood frame,
mostly they doesn't care your evil anger?
anger is part of satanic heart nature
nobody is able to change future facts described in Bible, you and scums like you,only damage your own stupid worthless life
Hahah who are you to say that uneducated piece of sht? You aren't even American you are an immigrant in USA, I've read some of your comments your english fckin sucks. You surely won't teach me about hate you loser. It's enough to look at your own comments and see how much you hate the true Christians. Nothing else cannot be expected from some cultist ROFL. You are unimportant person, a fart, you came to this world as a fart and like that you will go
Lada Zhiguli

Zrenjanin, Serbia

#41130 Jun 12, 2014
remnant of 144000 wrote:
Continue about true SAVED human by direct power of Holy Spiri(not by study with JW, nor by their organization)
We must remember,however,that the saved person is indwelt by the Holy Spirit
(not by KH sermons from eleder,or watchtower worthless studies)
And the true saved believer has begun to increasingly love and respect everything that only Bible teaches.
Therefore,he learns and becomes increasingly aware of the greatness of God.
He knows that God is the Almighty God who spoke and brought this tremendous Universe into existence
true saved believer knows that God Spirit directly help and teach Gods adopted child from this earth
that His ability and power doesn't need any church,preachers,or JW organization to teach those who are saved by GODS GRACE,EPH 2;8-9
True believer knows that God is Almighty Judge who is completly aware of even the smallest sin in every human being.
He knows that God is so righteoues that even the smallest sin is sufficient to cause person to be under God's wrath
The true believer is aware that he himself still has many sins even though he is now dramaticaly more obedient to God's laws than he was before he was saved
He is throughly aware of the fact that except for the mercy and grace of God,he deserves destruction
On the one hand,because of his intense love and trust only in Bible,not outside man interpretations who end only to gain benefits for yourselves
(like JW leaders teachings and Lies)
True believer knows increasingly that he is eternaly safe and secure in Christ,and he knows that he can never be threatened by destruction.
He knows that all sins in his life are covered by Christ.
He becomes more every day acquainted with the Bible teachings,the more recognizes that he rightly deserves the awful wrath of God as payement for his sins.
He knows that it was only God's Mercy(not Jw studies Bible)
and God's underseved kindness Grace tha caused or brought about his salvation,
Therefore,
HE TREMBLES IN FEAR AND AWE BEFORE GODS.
HE RECOGNIZES THE FACT THAT HIS SALVATION WAS ENTIRELY UNDERSERVED
BIBLE NOWHERE STATES THAT SUCH SAVED PERSON HAVE TO BE JW, HAVE TO STUDY WITH NOT PROPERLY SPIRITUAL MATURE JW,
TRUE BELIEVER SAVED BY GRACE OF GOD,IS SINGLE HUMAN TAKEN OUT OF ALL CHURCHES,SECTS,JW, OR ATHEISTS OR ANY GLOABLA NATIONS ORIENTATIONS LANGUAGES,TRIBES,POLITICAL IDEOLOGIES, ETC...
NOT SUCH TEACHING EXIST IN BIBLE THAT JW ARE PRIORITY AND SUPERIOR BEFORE GOD ON THIS EARTH?
GOD DOESN'T NEED SUCH GROUP OF CORRUPTED HUMAN BEINGS
ACTS 17;24-28......
IS SIMPLE ANSWER GOD'S SINGLE ACTIVITY INSIDE OF EACH ONE OF HUMAN BEING LIFES..
Did you secure your place in Heaven fake doctor looool? 144000, not even in The Bible you can't find anything about 144000. Your brain capacity is so limited you couldn't even finish the elementary school, let alone get a doctorate. You're a laugh, a failure. Hell's door is wide open for those who deny the teachings of The Bible and add new things which aren't written in The Bible
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

#41131 Jun 12, 2014
Lada Zhiguli wrote:
This is not the first "prediction" about the "return" . 1914 is the year in which"this generation see the coming of the Lord" Another words, anybody who is born in 1914, at least some of those alive will witness the arrival. The only problem I have is that Jesus himself said that not even the angels in heaven knows the hour. How can then JW say that they know.
killedjoe

Lindenhurst, NY

#41132 Jun 12, 2014
Lada Zhiguli wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you secure your place in Heaven fake doctor looool? 144000, not even in The Bible you can't find anything about 144000. Your brain capacity is so limited you couldn't even finish the elementary school, let alone get a doctorate. You're a laugh, a failure. Hell's door is wide open for those who deny the teachings of The Bible and add new things which aren't written in The Bible
I am sorry to say it is. Book of Revelation. Problem is that man is the making the statement of the 144000. The 2 witnesses have not return yet.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41133 Jun 12, 2014
Lada Zhiguli wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahah who are you to say that uneducated piece of sht? You aren't even American you are an immigrant in USA, I've read some of your comments your english fckin sucks. You surely won't teach me about hate you loser. It's enough to look at your own comments and see how much you hate the true Christians. Nothing else cannot be expected from some cultist ROFL. You are unimportant person, a fart, you came to this world as a fart and like that you will go
you half head serbian
50 years in america makes me more american than you serbian or many pseudo americans born in USA,
I am your dr Shrink and try to help your mentaly retaded brain and balance hate who can kill you first

but few farts sniff from dr Shrink a... can help you to have more common human sense and clean at first shoes of Wanka Karadzic

now pick up your stinking leg,scratch your a..few times, and eat left over s..fallen from your panties
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41134 Jun 12, 2014
killedjoe wrote:
<quoted text> I am sorry to say it is. Book of Revelation. Problem is that man is the making the statement of the 144000. The 2 witnesses have not return yet.
you are next head retard after this punk Ziguli(means in englisch Vomits and penis)

problem is with all of you cyber cowards and scumbags,
only God knows who is 144000 and those who belong to this number according to Romans 8;16-17

but scums like you never quote Bible,never read this Gods Word,and you dare spread f...sick BS around against others,
shame on you and all of you wandering stupid mutts cyber sick ghosts without of human descency and honor
2 witnesess long ago returned and brought bunch of healthy brain witnesess to preach about God.

little scumbags like both of you are excluded from any group_just unsaved earthly dung prepared for the end?
read Bible and pray all day long,instead spreading internet f...BS
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41135 Jun 12, 2014
Lada Zhiguli wrote:
<quoted text>
for sure stupid like you didn,t contribute anything to it?dumb butt,
satan even never made you hell door keepe,only straigh kick your stupid serbian a..on the grill,
you got 3 0 clues about basic Bible teaching poor a..le
first learn what Bible say about 1444000 than open your stupid low IQ MOUTH
read Rev 7;1-8.14;1-5
and for you and your stupidity Rev 22;18-19..is very important on time ,you little Cokot
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41136 Jun 12, 2014
PDX Dave wrote:
I'm sorry, but any religion words an issue if you want to leave them – that's more of a cult. I know a woman who was pretty much pushed into divorce because she wanted to leave that church, but her husband had been born to it and had fully drunk the Kool-Aid. The elders of the church told him that he couldn't be married to a nonbeliever, and rather than put up with the ongoing garbage she split the sheets with him. Glad no one I know are him close to has gotten tangled up with it!
I wonder your brain,post and believing own Lies
what a criple creature you are?
Lada Zhiguli

Zrenjanin, Serbia

#41137 Jun 12, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are next head retard after this punk Ziguli(means in englisch Vomits and penis)
problem is with all of you cyber cowards and scumbags,
only God knows who is 144000 and those who belong to this number according to Romans 8;16-17
but scums like you never quote Bible,never read this Gods Word,and you dare spread f...sick BS around against others,
shame on you and all of you wandering stupid mutts cyber sick ghosts without of human descency and honor
2 witnesess long ago returned and brought bunch of healthy brain witnesess to preach about God.
little scumbags like both of you are excluded from any group_just unsaved earthly dung prepared for the end?
read Bible and pray all day long,instead spreading internet f...BS
Fine, God Bless you, continue with your "beliefs" and your ways
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41138 Jun 12, 2014
Lada Zhiguli wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine, God Bless you, continue with your "beliefs" and your ways
you don't impress me anymore,
even own doctor shrink deny your brain lost cells

God bless humans and me,without your wishes,
flush Zigula(Kockot)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Clearwater 63,497
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Steve III 653,734
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min ffj 973,686
Just chatt 42 min Alone 17
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr lightbeamrider 106,481
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 281,845
What is your most embarrassing photo? 2 hr Thelordofdogtown 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Steve III 618,754
More from around the web