Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41060 May 25, 2014
Lada Zhiguli wrote:
<quoted text>
yo ugly loser, "Mr Nobody", Orthodox didn't have Inquisitions and we didn't burn people alive like Catholics did. Catholics don't represent all Christians. Learn to make a difference, educate yourself loser. Btw islam was created by Vatican. I can write about that if you wanna know how. But you are obviously a satanic piece of sht. No one will miss you.
But still I do support burning heretics like you on stake. Thanks to your false teaching out of one Church of Christ today we have Catholics, Mormons, Jehowah's Witnesses, Pentacostals, Lutherans, Anglicans, Protestants, Evangelists, Church of Scientology and many other heretics....
The only true and the oldest Church is Orhodox Church! Using the original unchanged calendar!
clean you face before"nobody"
and flush yourselves and your satanic church spirit active iniside your rotten wickedd abominable corpse?

kiss my a...
and feel free from missing me,
and hell with all your christians idiots,clowns,
I do have my own original calendar developed on the moon by american cosmonaut together with Jurij Gagarin ghost,
so dr Shrink own you,and is more truthful from your f..ortodox church
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41061 May 25, 2014
continue encouraging thema to all poor lost unsaved JW who are brian washed by man,and serving God without of any reward,

We dono't understand how Almighty God can dwell in a saved person,s life.We must admit it is a complete mistery to us.
But because we absolutely trust only the Bible,we know that it is a fact,it is mysterious and true.
The indwelling presence of God Himself in the life and personality of the saved person further stimulates him to Obey God,and person desires only that which pleasing to God

THE SAVED HAS BEEN OUT OF SATAN,S DOMINION SPIRIT RESIDING IN ALL CHRISTIAN CHURCHES AND JW ORGANIZATION,
SAVED PERSON HAS BECOME AN ETERNAL CITIZEN OF THE CHRIST KINGDOM.

SO SUCH SPIRIT BORN SAVED PERSON IS NOT MORE MEMBER OF CHURCHES SATANIC SPIRITS,OR FAKEN MAN MADE JW LIES
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41062 May 25, 2014
Daily Text

Monday, May 26

I do lift up my hand in an oath to Jehovah.—Gen. 14:22.

Perfect creatures who love God and imitate him do not need to make an oath; they always tell the truth and have complete trust in one another. But things changed with the introduction of human sin and imperfection. Eventually, when lying and deception were common among men, it became necessary for them to swear to the truthfulness of important matters. Making oaths was a legal tool that the patriarch Abraham used to good advantage on at least three occasions.(Gen. 21:22-24; 24:2-4, 9) This occurred, for example, when he returned from defeating the king of Elam and his allies.(Gen. 14:17-20) When the king of Sodom wanted to reward Abraham for rescuing the king’s people from the invading armies, Abraham swore:“From a thread to a sandal lace, no, I shall take nothing from anything that is yours, in order that you may not say,‘It was I who made Abram rich.’”—Gen. 14:21-23. w12 10/15 3:4, 5
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41063 May 25, 2014
there is not such thing as perfect CREATURE described by JW,
perfect one doesn't get old or never die,or get sick

Any study Bible with JW doesn't approach anyone to be saved by Gods Grace,
Study Bible with JW is waist time, worthless human efforts to make man slave of person who agree without of Gods grace to allow JW study Bible with them.

truly saved person by Active force of Holy Spirit has beed taken out of Satan's and human leaders dominion,
and this person directly become an eternal citizen of Christ's Kingdom.

Moroever,the saved by God's grace from this time is citizen of God's Kingdom
God tell us about this in Colossians 1;12-13
Giving thanks unto the Father,which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light;
Who hathe delivered us from the power of darkness,and hath translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son.;

In Philipians 3;20 we read;
that our conversations which is better translated"citizenship "is in heaven.This is true for every individual who become saved

THE DESIRE OF THE SAVED PERSON IS NOT DESIRE TO PLEASE JW TEACHINGS AND MAN LEADERSHIP,
BUT ONLY TO PLEASE GOD HIS OWN DIVINE FATHER,AND HOLY SPIRIT OF BIBLE LEAD POTENTIAL SAVED CHILD OF GOD TO ETERNAAL GLORY OF KINGDOM OF GOD?

At the moment of salvation,many factors are at work in the believer's life that cause a very decided and important change in his daily life conduct and his desires,
He will understand and identify with statements such as those found in Psalm 119 and elsewhere in the Bible

The following are a few samples of the beautiful language found in Psalm 119 that demonstrate the true believers love and respect on the Gods Word Bible
Psalm 119;10
with my heart have I sought thee; O let me not wander from thy comandments
11/ Thy Word have I hid in my heart,that I might not forget thy word
16/ I will delight myself in thy statues;I will not forget they word

24/Thy testimonies also are my delight and my consellors.
47/ And I will delight myself in thy commandments,which I have loved
77/Le thy tender mercies come unto me,that I may live;for thy law is my delight>

NONE OF THOSE PASSAGES FROM GOD,DIRECT SAVED PERSON TO STUDY WORD BIBLE UNDER DIRECTION OF MAN MADE ORGANIZATION CALLED JW

THEIR STUDIES NEVER APPROACH HUMAN TO GOD'S GRACE,OR TO LEARN ABOUT REALLY SPIRITUAL DIVINE KINGDOM OF GOD?

POOR JW KH ATTENDANCES 5 DAYS A WEEK IS WAISTING TIME,BORING,NEVER LEARN TREASURE OF ALMIGHTY GOD'S WORD BIBLE,
AND NEVER JW WILL REALIZE AS FACT TRUE KINGDOM OF GOD.

WAKE UP JWSTART HONETLY PRAY WITH BROKEN CONTRITE HEART TO GOD,HE DOESN'T DESPISE BROKEN HEART PEOPLE,
PSALM 51;17

and Holy Power of God's Spirit maybe save you and give free gift of eternal life to be eternal citizen of God's Kingdom as Adopted child of God from this dead wicked satanic spirit global leadership
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#41064 May 26, 2014
Lada Zhiguli wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, we just respect Mary as the mother of Christ, nothing else, all our Prayers go only to Jesus and therefore The Father. We don't yell Hail Mary and pray to her, like you catholics do. I also gotta tell you that you catholics were part of The Church Of Christ (Orthodox) once and then you split away, so Peter, Linus, Clement, Francis line doesn't go like that.
Yesterday the successor to Peter (Francis) and the successor to Andrew (Bartholomew, Patriarchs of Constantinople) met and prayed together. No matter who split from who, Linus, Clement and Francis are still the heirs to the chair of Peter. Not even Orthodox would disagree on that. The issue is whether or not the Bishop of Rome has/had primacy over the other Churches.
But in all reality, the terrible schism of 1052 had little to do with doctrine, but more to do with language and culture. The east gradually separated from the west or vice versa, due to society and demographics- with Muslim lands between them, cutting off communication. Really, its amazing we can still demonstrate our similar beliefs after all that.
Also, you do pray to Saints, including Mary. Ask your Bishop. And the proper meaning is "pray WITH the Saints to Him"......never bypassing Jesus Christ, the only mediator between God and man.
jing jungu bum bi udzwono

Baltimore, MD

#41065 May 26, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday the successor to Peter (Francis) and the successor to Andrew (Bartholomew, Patriarchs of Constantinople) met and prayed together. No matter who split from who, Linus, Clement and Francis are still the heirs to the chair of Peter. Not even Orthodox would disagree on that. The issue is whether or not the Bishop of Rome has/had primacy over the other Churches.
But in all reality, the terrible schism of 1052 had little to do with doctrine, but more to do with language and culture. The east gradually separated from the west or vice versa, due to society and demographics- with Muslim lands between them, cutting off communication. Really, its amazing we can still demonstrate our similar beliefs after all that.
Also, you do pray to Saints, including Mary. Ask your Bishop. And the proper meaning is "pray WITH the Saints to Him"......never bypassing Jesus Christ, the only mediator between God and man.
your earthly babbling have nothing to do with spiritual divine heavenly eternal senses,
Gods Kingdom is not from this world,
any involvement and succession in this world is not from God only from Satan god of this moral corupted dead spiritualy earth,
where leader of your church and christianity blindly never enter Kingdom of God,and doesn't allow to enter those who listen your satanic sermons

what a sense for you to enter here and spread hateful confussion among JW whose teachings have more spiritual value,than your RCC bloody past and today deadly hipocrizy,
hell with your pope and his silence about homosexuality among RCC priesthood,

earthly chair of apostle Peter never exist because never Peter is rock of the church ages?
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41066 May 26, 2014
Daily Text

Tuesday, May 27

God kept making it grow.—1 Cor. 3:6.

Although Jehovah is the one who makes the seeds that we plant and water grow, he bestows upon us an honorable position of working with him.(1 Cor. 3:9) Is that not an astonishing example of humility on God’s part? Surely Jehovah’s example of humility should be of great encouragement to each of us to behave as a lesser one. God’s example of humility had a tremendous effect on the psalmist David. He sang to Jehovah:“It is your humility that makes me great.”(2 Sam. 22:36) David attributed any greatness he had in Israel to Jehovah’s humility—to God’s condescending, or humbling himself, to pay attention to him.(Ps. 113:5-7) Is it any different with us? In the way of qualities, abilities, and privileges, what do any of us have that we “did not receive” from Jehovah?(1 Cor. 4:7) The person who conducts himself as a lesser one is “great” in that he becomes more valuable as a servant of Jehovah.—Luke 9:48, ftn. w12 11/15 3:6, 7
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41068 May 27, 2014
Daily Text

Wednesday, May 28

Keep abstaining from fleshly desires.—1 Pet. 2:11.

Some desires, when satisfied in the manner decreed by the Creator, are not wrong in themselves. For example, there are the normal desires to enjoy good food and drink, to participate in refreshing activities, and to find delight in wholesome companionship. Even the desire for sexual pleasure with one’s marriage mate is fitting and has its place.(1 Cor. 7:3-5) Peter, though, correctly limited the “fleshly desires” of which he was speaking to those that “carry on a conflict against the soul.” Making it obvious just what is meant, some Bible translations speak of “fleshly lusts”(King James Version) or “sinful desires”(New International Version). Clearly, any human desire that conflicts with Jehovah’s expressed purpose and that could negatively affect one’s good relationship with God must be kept in check. Otherwise a Christian’s hope of keeping his soul alive could be seriously endangered. w12 12/15 3:8, 9
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41069 May 28, 2014
Like I said earlier
None of studies accepted by JW,allow anyone to be saved,or see Kingdom of God,
Any removing of my biblical posts,mostly cause harm for such man hipocrities like JW,than harm me or Bible,

Philipians 2;12....God declares to all single Ones
"..work out your own salvation with fear or trembling"...

The salvation that the believer is to"work out"in his life is the salvation direceted from God,not from Watchtower Society man made system of teachings for nothing>

Single human after Gods Grace given to him,grows from first day in Grace and Christian Freedom independent from Human earthly worthless influences or demands>

such person grows in glory and away from following the sinfull desires of his unsaved body, he does so with fear and trembling,Psalm 51;17

This is surprising statement because we might expect that as a result of our salvation.,
all fear of God would be removed,
To still tremble and fear before God might appear to be altouether alien to the wonderful security the saved person has been given by God(not by sinfull fallen man leaders of churches or JW organization.

FOR EXAMPLE SUCH PERSON KNOWS THAT ONLY CHRIST HAS PAID FOR ALL HIS SINS(NONE OF EARTHLY CREATURE IS BETWEEN GOD AND SAVED HUMAN)
AND SUCH SAVED PERSON KNOWS THAT HE WILL NEVER BE THREATENED BY THE POSSIBILITY OF TOTAL DESTRUCTION?

Be continue Biblical fact of true salvation and see Kingdom of God
without maan made JW false teachings and deceiving potential humans found from door to door??
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41070 May 28, 2014
Daily Text

Thursday, May 29

A word at its right time is O how good!—Prov. 15:23.

Elders today see the importance of putting their feelings of appreciation for their brothers into words.(Prov. 3:27) Whenever an elder does that, he tells his brothers, in effect:‘I noticed what you did. I care about you.’ And fellow believers definitely need to hear the elders’ reassuring words. A sister in her mid-50’s spoke for many when she said:“At work I seldom get a compliment. There’s a cold and competitive climate. So when an elder commends me for something I’ve done for the congregation, it’s so refreshing, so energizing! It makes me feel loved by my heavenly Father.” A brother who received heartfelt commendation said:“The elder’s words gave me a real boost!” Indeed, by sincerely commending fellow believers, an elder lifts their spirit and deepens their joy. That, in turn, will give them added strength to keep on walking on the road to life “and not tire out.”—Isa. 40:31. w13 1/15 5:9
Allien from Moon

Baltimore, MD

#41071 May 29, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Thursday, May 29
A word at its right time is O how good!—Prov. 15:23.
Elders today see the importance of putting their feelings of appreciation for their brothers into words.(Prov. 3:27) Whenever an elder does that, he tells his brothers, in effect:‘I noticed what you did. I care about you.’ And fellow believers definitely need to hear the elders’ reassuring words. A sister in her mid-50’s spoke for many when she said:“At work I seldom get a compliment. There’s a cold and competitive climate. So when an elder commends me for something I’ve done for the congregation, it’s so refreshing, so energizing! It makes me feel loved by my heavenly Father.” A brother who received heartfelt commendation said:“The elder’s words gave me a real boost!” Indeed, by sincerely commending fellow believers, an elder lifts their spirit and deepens their joy. That, in turn, will give them added strength to keep on walking on the road to life “and not tire out.”—Isa. 40:31. w13 1/15 5:9
you try to fool people around,
that only elders see importance of God words.

such Lies flows mostly from brain washed like yours JW brain,
elders already are brain empty-washed by their overseas, and transfer their dead spiritual stupidity toward little JW,

true faithful believer doesn't need any elder phedofile or alcoholic or masturbator,

true believers tremble and fear naturaly God and are sure that God give them in proper time importance of time, and His Word every day?

because true believer truly saved is in dwelt of Holy Spirit,not faken teachings of your stupid elders or overseas reading same sermon every 60 days in different KH,
and overseas look like wind up puppet by Watchtower Society
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41072 May 29, 2014
Daily Text

Friday, May 30

No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him.—John 6:44.
Each person whom Jehovah draws becomes part of a worldwide congregation of genuine friends who love what is right. Our loving God helps such ones to gain his approval. He has also been selecting from among humankind prospective members of his heavenly government. Upon gaining their heavenly position, these devoted ones will help obedient humans to reach perfection and endless life. Clearly, even while he is patiently waiting, Jehovah has been working to fulfill his promises—for our good. It can be challenging to keep this in mind as we grow older or suffer in this wicked system. We might become discouraged or feel that God is slow to fulfill his promises.(Heb. 10:36) Never forget that he has good reasons for being patient and that he is employing the intervening time for the benefit of his loyal servants.—2 Pet. 2:3; 3:9. w12 9/15 3:5, 7
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41073 May 29, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Friday, May 30
No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him.—John 6:44.
Each person whom Jehovah draws becomes part of a worldwide congregation of genuine friends who love what is right. Our loving God helps such ones to gain his approval. He has also been selecting from among humankind prospective members of his heavenly government. Upon gaining their heavenly position, these devoted ones will help obedient humans to reach perfection and endless life. Clearly, even while he is patiently waiting, Jehovah has been working to fulfill his promises—for our good. It can be challenging to keep this in mind as we grow older or suffer in this wicked system. We might become discouraged or feel that God is slow to fulfill his promises.(Heb. 10:36) Never forget that he has good reasons for being patient and that he is employing the intervening time for the benefit of his loyal servants.—2 Pet. 2:3; 3:9. w12 9/15 3:5, 7
you quote John 6;44
but you got not basic clue,
that Father Draw man to His Son directly to Him, not to organization of JW,
because such organization is not Son Jesus Christ,only man made established organization dreaming about new world order before 1 WW

your daily text is fat contradiction and Lie,
God for sure fulfill His promise, but not through JW organization whose focus is on the huge amount of money in the bank and constant conquests for material eternal prosperity,
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41074 May 29, 2014
Continue about true SAVED human by direct power of Holy Spiri(not by study with JW, nor by their organization)

We must remember,however,that the saved person is indwelt by the Holy Spirit
(not by KH sermons from eleder,or watchtower worthless studies)
And the true saved believer has begun to increasingly love and respect everything that only Bible teaches.
Therefore,he learns and becomes increasingly aware of the greatness of God.
He knows that God is the Almighty God who spoke and brought this tremendous Universe into existence
true saved believer knows that God Spirit directly help and teach Gods adopted child from this earth
that His ability and power doesn't need any church,preachers,or JW organization to teach those who are saved by GODS GRACE,EPH 2;8-9
True believer knows that God is Almighty Judge who is completly aware of even the smallest sin in every human being.
He knows that God is so righteoues that even the smallest sin is sufficient to cause person to be under God's wrath

The true believer is aware that he himself still has many sins even though he is now dramaticaly more obedient to God's laws than he was before he was saved

He is throughly aware of the fact that except for the mercy and grace of God,he deserves destruction

On the one hand,because of his intense love and trust only in Bible,not outside man interpretations who end only to gain benefits for yourselves
(like JW leaders teachings and Lies)

True believer knows increasingly that he is eternaly safe and secure in Christ,and he knows that he can never be threatened by destruction.
He knows that all sins in his life are covered by Christ.
He becomes more every day acquainted with the Bible teachings,the more recognizes that he rightly deserves the awful wrath of God as payement for his sins.
He knows that it was only God's Mercy(not Jw studies Bible)
and God's underseved kindness Grace tha caused or brought about his salvation,
Therefore,
HE TREMBLES IN FEAR AND AWE BEFORE GODS.
HE RECOGNIZES THE FACT THAT HIS SALVATION WAS ENTIRELY UNDERSERVED

BIBLE NOWHERE STATES THAT SUCH SAVED PERSON HAVE TO BE JW, HAVE TO STUDY WITH NOT PROPERLY SPIRITUAL MATURE JW,
TRUE BELIEVER SAVED BY GRACE OF GOD,IS SINGLE HUMAN TAKEN OUT OF ALL CHURCHES,SECTS,JW, OR ATHEISTS OR ANY GLOABLA NATIONS ORIENTATIONS LANGUAGES,TRIBES,POLITICAL IDEOLOGIES, ETC...

NOT SUCH TEACHING EXIST IN BIBLE THAT JW ARE PRIORITY AND SUPERIOR BEFORE GOD ON THIS EARTH?

GOD DOESN'T NEED SUCH GROUP OF CORRUPTED HUMAN BEINGS
ACTS 17;24-28......

IS SIMPLE ANSWER GOD'S SINGLE ACTIVITY INSIDE OF EACH ONE OF HUMAN BEING LIFES..
Student

Oregon City, OR

#41075 May 30, 2014
Daiy Text

Saturday, May 31

What is mortal man that you keep him in mind?—Ps. 8:4.

Does it seem farfetched that God would take an intimate interest in lowly humans? The psalmist David pondered this question, saying to Jehovah the words of today’s text. Perhaps his question was prompted by David’s own experience. In him, the youngest son of Jesse, Jehovah had found “a man agreeable to his heart” and had taken him “from following the flock to become a leader” over Israel.(1 Sam. 13:14; 2 Sam. 7:8) Imagine how David must have felt upon realizing that the Creator of the universe had paid attention to his private meditations, the musings of a shepherd boy! It is no less astonishing to contemplate the remarkable personal interest that Jehovah is showing in us today. He is collecting together in true worship “the desirable things of all the nations,” and he is helping his servants to maintain their integrity.—Hag. 2:7. w12 4/15 5:3, 4
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#41076 May 30, 2014
remnant of 144000 wrote:
Continue about true SAVED human by direct power of Holy Spiri(not by study with JW, nor by their organization)
We must remember,however,that the saved person is indwelt by the Holy Spirit
(not by KH sermons from eleder,or watchtower worthless studies)
And the true saved believer has begun to increasingly love and respect everything that only Bible teaches.
Therefore,he learns and becomes increasingly aware of the greatness of God.
He knows that God is the Almighty God who spoke and brought this tremendous Universe into existence
true saved believer knows that God Spirit directly help and teach Gods adopted child from this earth
that His ability and power doesn't need any church,preachers,or JW organization to teach those who are saved by GODS GRACE,EPH 2;8-9
True believer knows that God is Almighty Judge who is completly aware of even the smallest sin in every human being.
He knows that God is so righteoues that even the smallest sin is sufficient to cause person to be under God's wrath
The true believer is aware that he himself still has many sins even though he is now dramaticaly more obedient to God's laws than he was before he was saved
He is throughly aware of the fact that except for the mercy and grace of God,he deserves destruction
On the one hand,because of his intense love and trust only in Bible,not outside man interpretations who end only to gain benefits for yourselves
(like JW leaders teachings and Lies)
True believer knows increasingly that he is eternaly safe and secure in Christ,and he knows that he can never be threatened by destruction.
He knows that all sins in his life are covered by Christ.
He becomes more every day acquainted with the Bible teachings,the more recognizes that he rightly deserves the awful wrath of God as payement for his sins.
He knows that it was only God's Mercy(not Jw studies Bible)
and God's underseved kindness Grace tha caused or brought about his salvation,
Therefore,
HE TREMBLES IN FEAR AND AWE BEFORE GODS.
HE RECOGNIZES THE FACT THAT HIS SALVATION WAS ENTIRELY UNDERSERVED
BIBLE NOWHERE STATES THAT SUCH SAVED PERSON HAVE TO BE JW, HAVE TO STUDY WITH NOT PROPERLY SPIRITUAL MATURE JW,
TRUE BELIEVER SAVED BY GRACE OF GOD,IS SINGLE HUMAN TAKEN OUT OF ALL CHURCHES,SECTS,JW, OR ATHEISTS OR ANY GLOABLA NATIONS ORIENTATIONS LANGUAGES,TRIBES,POLITICAL IDEOLOGIES, ETC...
NOT SUCH TEACHING EXIST IN BIBLE THAT JW ARE PRIORITY AND SUPERIOR BEFORE GOD ON THIS EARTH?
GOD DOESN'T NEED SUCH GROUP OF CORRUPTED HUMAN BEINGS
ACTS 17;24-28......
IS SIMPLE ANSWER GOD'S SINGLE ACTIVITY INSIDE OF EACH ONE OF HUMAN BEING LIFES..
There is no such thing as a saved human person -provided we are still alive and have free will. None of you have a golden ticket because you're JW'S and I do not have one for being Catholic. Christ and His Apostles set forth the best possible avenue for us. We STILL have to cooperate til the end. We STILL have to 'run the race.'
Mathew 24:13 .... 1cor 9:24
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41077 May 30, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as a saved human person -provided we are still alive and have free will. None of you have a golden ticket because you're JW'S and I do not have one for being Catholic. Christ and His Apostles set forth the best possible avenue for us. We STILL have to cooperate til the end. We STILL have to 'run the race.'
Mathew 24:13 .... 1cor 9:24
Your priority is RCC fake man made doctrines not Bible,
My Bible is my spiritual priority and Eph 2;8-9.eph 1;2-12.Romans 8;16-17,Romans 8;28-30

you came from RCC Hell and stay inside of this hell to an end.
sory I am not JW,
but I am true believer saved and elected by God to enter heavenly realm Most Holy Gods tabernacle to be member of new government above Kingdom of God established for all born again only they will see Kingdom of God according to Bible

we run race,but none of christian churches spiritual criminals adulters have any part in this race.

none of true predestined saved believers cooperate witch satanic christianity after end of church ages,included your satanic spirit RCC,called in revelation Babilon Great Rev 17.18

there is not need for you to enter not invited to this thread like this and spread your demonic heresies fable pagan man made teachings blessed by satan?

rather follow example of JW and spend time face to face with people,not spew against their beliefs behind strange mutt avatar from not known wolf hole(location)
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41078 May 30, 2014
continue my last post about Gods grace,elected ones whose names were written before foundation of this world Eph 1;2-12

Bible simple states that the truly saved person by Gods Grace,fear God,which is what we read,for example in the following verses of Bible
(not RCC sermons from phedofile priests,or JW fake leaders dreamers of material political NWO)

SUCH VERSES APPLY ONLY TO SAVED ELECTED PERSON
Psalm 34;9
O fear Lord,ye His saints;for there is no want to them that fear him

Psalm 112;1;
Praise ye the Lord,Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord,that delight greatly in his commandments

Psalm 3;7
Be not wise in thine own eyes'fear the Lord,and depart from evil

This principle also emphisizes the truth that those who are not hearing God's Word do not fear God,
Bible declares this in following passage
Jeremiah 44;9-10
Have you forgotten the wickedness of your fathers,and the wickedness of the kings of Judah,and the wickedness of their wifes,and your own wickedness,and wickedness of your wifes which they have commited....

THEY ARE NOT HUMBLED EVEN UNTO THIS DAY,NEITHER HAVE FEARED,NOR WALKED IN MY LAW,NOR IN MY STATUES,THAT I SET BEFORE YOU AND YOUR FATHERS

None of christian churches RCC,or JW,have godly fear,obedience to Gods Word Absolute Guidance and book of law given by God to all His saved elected,chosen children

be continue
sad ?
Bible truth condemn whole christianity and JW as fallen down wicked man made worship similar to ancient Church of Israel
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#41079 May 31, 2014
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your priority is RCC fake man made doctrines not Bible,
My Bible is my spiritual priority and Eph 2;8-9.eph 1;2-12.Romans 8;16-17,Romans 8;28-30
you came from RCC Hell and stay inside of this hell to an end.
sory I am not JW,
but I am true believer saved and elected by God to enter heavenly realm Most Holy Gods tabernacle to be member of new government above Kingdom of God established for all born again only they will see Kingdom of God according to Bible
we run race,but none of christian churches spiritual criminals adulters have any part in this race.
none of true predestined saved believers cooperate witch satanic christianity after end of church ages,included your satanic spirit RCC,called in revelation Babilon Great Rev 17.18
there is not need for you to enter not invited to this thread like this and spread your demonic heresies fable pagan man made teachings blessed by satan?
rather follow example of JW and spend time face to face with people,not spew against their beliefs behind strange mutt avatar from not known wolf hole(location)
Who's Bible are you using? Muslims, Mormons, Jews, Protestants and Catholics all have different Bibles..

Your Bible is your spiritual priority you say? Could you provide a verse where Christ teaches that a Bible be compiled for "your spiritual priority"? How about a verse where He or His apostles give us a list of Books for a Bible? I think those are fair questions that you can't answer. Face it, you do not know what the Bible is or where at came from. Its on your night stand, it fell from the sky, the apostles handed out Gods word and that's that.. nowhere does Jesus Christ say Scripture is the ONLY thing, but you say it is? you don't find that weird? You reek of Bible idolatry. That Book on your night stand IS your god.
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41080 May 31, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Bible are you using? Muslims, Mormons, Jews, Protestants and Catholics all have different Bibles..
Your Bible is your spiritual priority you say? Could you provide a verse where Christ teaches that a Bible be compiled for "your spiritual priority"? How about a verse where He or His apostles give us a list of Books for a Bible? I think those are fair questions that you can't answer. Face it, you do not know what the Bible is or where at came from. Its on your night stand, it fell from the sky, the apostles handed out Gods word and that's that.. nowhere does Jesus Christ say Scripture is the ONLY thing, but you say it is? you don't find that weird? You reek of Bible idolatry. That Book on your night stand IS your god.
only stupid uneductated Catolic ask so primitive stupid question"who Bible am I use"
Bible moral topic is one in every Bible translation,

and my biblical priority is not subject to confess before some blind stupid RCC member like you?

your business what you think what Bible is,
personaly I despise your anitichrist antibiblical comments,denials,and fale man made babbling to cyber strangers

what I say? it doesn't impact children of devil like you are,
also depart from here,shut your satanic Lies,worship your idols and hell with you mister catolic(barrel herring from North See canal.

you even that dumb that have not clue of greek language meaning Bible,or Biblio thek

there not moslems,mormons, or hell yours pope have such assembly of 66 inspired books by God called Gods Word Biblo theke,

also try to spend time educate yourselves,before ask stupid worthless godless question of RCC fanatic and devil worship

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LOUD CRYIN' SPOILED Black Kids in Wal Mart!!!!! 3 min Knock off purse s... 63
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min USaWarringIdiotSo... 855,344
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Just Sayin 596,495
the real reason Obama allowed and mosque near G... 4 min Knock off purse s... 7
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min End Times 612,636
Submit Website URL Free to Best Search Engines (Aug '10) 41 min abdullah199898 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min An NFL Fan 177,211
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr HipGnosis 1,032
More from around the web