Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
Stehen

Lititz, PA

#41041 May 22, 2014
To all idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
none of your worthless bamblings fits reality and gree of churches included voluntary JW donation and KH sold for huge real estate free money and stack those money in few pockets of your leaders,
you not preach good news from door to door,
rather you advertise watchtower magazines to draw new member and suck his blood in KH every day?
JW is not cult,only organization blessed only earthly by God,
none of them is saved by Grace and got entry to Kingdom of God,
only born again not JW have right to enter kingdom of God. JOHN 3;33
Jesus answered and said unto him;
Verily verily.I say unto thee,
EXCEPT A MAN BR BORN AGAIN,HE CAN NOT SEE ENTER KINGDOM OF GOD
Also your JW and churches are worth nothing,
As far as filling the pockets of those in the administrative position of the organization you do not include any documented accounts. But I can find plenty accounts of pastors and priests even in the Vatican who stole from the collection baskets. Even Jim and Tammy Baker bought an air conditioned dog house for their dog. Don't accuse without documented proof.
So goodbye dear friend. No reply needed
and your long sermons confuse only your brain,
read one more time biblical contradictions in all your posts,my dear friend
After spewing your hatred about another Christian organization, you call me "Dear Friend?" But regardless, your speech, attitude and expression of your personality does not reflect your claim to be a follower of Jesus. This means to listen and obey everything he said and do what he did.
Your reference to being "born again" is one of the most confusing doctrines taught in the churches. Why don't you tell me what you think it means.
As far as other religions being blessed by God, consider what Jesus said to recognize the TRUE WORSHIPERS at John 4:32 "Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him. 24&#8239;God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth
Consider the first part - True worshippers will worship the FATHER!
Do you worship only the Father and keep his name holy (Lord's Prayer) No! Because you worship the son Jesus who said he does not accept worship from men John 14:39 - 43
Consider also "Father is looking for ones like these to worship him" Does this sound like Jesus was teaching his followers to worship him? No! Not unless you oppose God's word for your own doctrines and teachings that are not found in the Bible.
Also look up the word cult:(online dictionary)
1: formal religious veneration : worship (yes we are but which religion is not)
2: a system of religious beliefs and ritual; also : its body of adherents
NO Witnesses do not perform rituals as most churches do or follow a system of beliefs
defined in doctrines and church creeds
3: a religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious; also : its body of adherents
Of course - Witnesses see to be a threat to all those who follow the traditional 1000
year old creeds and doctrines that people were orders to believe or die. Look it up.
4: a system for the cure of disease based on dogma set forth by its promulgator
NO! Witnesses do not offer prayer or rituals to cure or heal people or animals
They do not hold back or medical attention (except blood - that has recently been proven
by the medical journal to be a contribution to recovery.
5: great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work (as a film or book);
especially : such devotion regarded as a literary or intellectual fad
NO! Witnesses do not follow and individual other than the teachings of Jesus and his God
Jehovah. Look at all the movements and different groups there are that break away from
the mainstreams and follow a new religious thought originated by men or women not the
truth found in the Bible.
So let's not waste anymore time - Goodbye dear friend
Stehen

Lititz, PA

#41042 May 22, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
The watch tower organization , is the culprit of the evil leaders of these people that call
themselves.....JWs.....and these JW's WORSHIP the 'watch tower men! not GOD!
How these people can believe the way watch tower men TWIST the scriptures is beyond me!! They have ADDED and TAKE AWAY words out of scriptures to fit their false doctrine !!! JW's spread these lies door to door!
It appears you have been taught by people who would rather spread false stories rumors or even outright lies about an organization that is united worldwide to tell everyone about the Kingdom of God. Most people know and say the Lord's Prayer but never thought about what God's name is in order to keep it holy and what is the Kingdom they pray for in order to do God's will on Earth.
Twisting the scriptures? I came from a catholic background and was shown that the Bible teaches the opposite of mostly everything I believed. Most churches teach the same thing because they broke away from the Catholic church but kept the teachings of doctrines and traditions that are not supported or found in the Bible.(Ask me if you want some examples that you believe in too)
So they are not twisting scriptures they are letting people see from clear and understandable verses that what they were taught is not Biblical. Say what you want but remember there are only two roads - one leads to destruction the other to life. Jesus taught there is a group who are identified as TRUE WROSIHPPERS at John 4:22 - 24 "True worshippers will worship the FATHER" you and all the churches who claim to follow Christ worship Jesus not the Father.
So please go to the source and get an educated understanding of what you are saying no to, instead of parroting and spewing hatred you heard from someone else. This also is showing your being contrary to Jesus' who said love your enemies. Just think, if you really have the truth would spewing hatred win someone over, or perhaps that is what you accepted.
Goodbye no need to reply unless you are friendly and interested in learning and having quality conversation.
Stehen

Lititz, PA

#41043 May 22, 2014
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right
this poster have not clue about Bible,ancient customs,or ancient koine greek language having simple not today uderstandable meanings
it is simple as is,that two flocks of early rain fruits 144000 enter heaven and late rain fruits great crowd inhabit new heaven and new earth.
poster from Serbia take not fully educated web pages,post them and babling hate and predujice against others
I am not JW under jusrisdiction of WTBS JW leaders,
But I study only Bible,and see clear and plain,that JW teachings are 85% biblical,
they need to correct yourselves only to Bible not to humans leaders who are only humans and commit many transgressions,
true child of God never follow man made doctrines or their man demands how to please God,
1 John 2;27-29....
but the annointing which we have received of Him abideth in us,and ye need not that any man teach you;but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things,and is truth,and is not Lie,and even as it hath taught you,ye shall abide in Him..........
simple and clear JW leaders doesn't fit such description and are not annointed teachers of Gods little children?
Thank you for your observations and recognizing what JW's tell people about the Bible is 85% true. Your point about the JW leaders is not correct. Many of the anointed are not in the administration. They are throughout the world serving in congregations along with congregation members going door to door telling others about the good news. The anointed who are in administrative positions they are responsible for running the organization as any other organization whether religious or corporate. Jesus plainly told his followers to go and to preach and teach to all nations, this requires a worldwide effort in united worship and organization. Tell me who is teaching all things and is truth as you quote in John 2:27?
I am interested in your answer.
Bob

Denver, CO

#41044 May 23, 2014
JW`s are hypocrites !
Lada Zhiguli

Novi Sad, Serbia

#41045 May 23, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
show me they names spoke by Jesus?
your anger and hate consume your mind,heart,and whole life,
what hate church do you belong?? russian? with Pope Wlado Puttin?
It's called Serbian Orthodox Church, not Russian, but we have good ties with Russian OC anyway dealing with heretics like you

Orthodox- the right way, the true way, name says it all
To all idiots

Baltimore, MD

#41046 May 23, 2014
Stehen wrote:
<quoted text>
After spewing your hatred about another Christian organization, you call me "Dear Friend?" But regardless, your speech, attitude and expression of your personality does not reflect your claim to be a follower of Jesus. This means to listen and obey everything he said and do what he did.
Your reference to being "born again" is one of the most confusing doctrines taught in the churches. Why don't you tell me what you think it means.
As far as other religions being blessed by God, consider what Jesus said to recognize the TRUE WORSHIPERS at John 4:32 "Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him. 24&#8239;God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth
Consider the first part - True worshippers will worship the FATHER!
Do you worship only the Father and keep his name holy (Lord's Prayer) No! Because you worship the son Jesus who said he does not accept worship from men John 14:39 - 43
Consider also "Father is looking for ones like these to worship him" Does this sound like Jesus was teaching his followers to worship him? No! Not unless you oppose God's word for your own doctrines and teachings that are not found in the Bible.
Also look up the word cult:(online dictionary)
1: formal religious veneration : worship (yes we are but which religion is not)
2: a system of religious beliefs and ritual; also : its body of adherents
NO Witnesses do not perform rituals as most churches do or follow a system of beliefs
defined in doctrines and church creeds
3: a religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious; also : its body of adherents
Of course - Witnesses see to be a threat to all those who follow the traditional 1000
year old creeds and doctrines that people were orders to believe or die. Look it up.
4: a system for the cure of disease based on dogma set forth by its promulgator
NO! Witnesses do not offer prayer or rituals to cure or heal people or animals
They do not hold back or medical attention (except blood - that has recently been proven
by the medical journal to be a contribution to recovery.
5: great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work (as a film or book);
especially : such devotion regarded as a literary or intellectual fad
NO! Witnesses do not follow and individual other than the teachings of Jesus and his God
Jehovah. Look at all the movements and different groups there are that break away from
the mainstreams and follow a new religious thought originated by men or women not the
truth found in the Bible.
So let's not waste anymore time - Goodbye dear friend
your BS assumption who I am and long worthless sermons bring only one conclussion,
you are dumb butt strickly controled by man more powerful from your brain,
and you are doing deeds of man and satan dictating you to accuse and judge others who have God relationship between only them and God,not man in the middle

Your advices are worth less from any stinking farts,
even preaching from door to door, only by you bring shame and disgrace about Bible.

my pattern time is set by God and he control my time not you?

rather you waist your time seating and listening bablings in KH,and doing things not described in Bible.

at end
try to only worry about yourselves and those who listen your worthless godless man slave crap
To all idiots

Baltimore, MD

#41047 May 23, 2014
Lada Zhiguli wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called Serbian Orthodox Church, not Russian, but we have good ties with Russian OC anyway dealing with heretics like you
Orthodox- the right way, the true way, name says it all
ortodox church was established by Russian priest allowing drink vodka and pray at same time,
any ortodox church is russiaan churcch serving devil,master of all lies and this Pope devil friend always is drank

I see from your posts very poor spiritual understanding of Bible and man fake sentences doesn't fit Bible at all

tell me who is El Gibbor from Isaiah 9-5-6
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41048 May 23, 2014
Stehen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your observations and recognizing what JW's tell people about the Bible is 85% true. Your point about the JW leaders is not correct. Many of the anointed are not in the administration. They are throughout the world serving in congregations along with congregation members going door to door telling others about the good news. The anointed who are in administrative positions they are responsible for running the organization as any other organization whether religious or corporate. Jesus plainly told his followers to go and to preach and teach to all nations, this requires a worldwide effort in united worship and organization. Tell me who is teaching all things and is truth as you quote in John 2:27?
I am interested in your answer.
first of all
there is not John 2;27

next not JW teach the truth,only Holy Spirit sent by Jesus to this eaarth to teach,to correct to make mature all GODS CHILDREN CHOSEN BY GRACE EPH 2;8-9. 1;2-12.ROMANS 8;27-31

John 14;27-27. 15;26-27

IS ANSWER WHO TEACH THE TRUTH AND THE WAY,
your teachings are teachings of man made doctrines influenced by spirit of this world,
and any so called JW'anoinnted one is not annointed only sefl appointed Liar to his brothers

leaders from begining deceived and lead own JW to the deep ditch Mat 15;14

and there is not excuse,not any future eternal purpose in the fake teachings of those who claim on the top,that only they are able to have Gods Spirit,

such lies are made in all man made denomination and churches included JW since earth exist

so JW is worthless unsaved organization like many milons of man made organizations,cults,churches where priority is power,money,and separation from poor members,
SO IT IS SAME WITH JW LEADERS
Lada Zhiguli

Novi Sad, Serbia

#41049 May 23, 2014
To all idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
ortodox church was established by Russian priest allowing drink vodka and pray at same time,
any ortodox church is russiaan churcch serving devil,master of all lies and this Pope devil friend always is drank
I see from your posts very poor spiritual understanding of Bible and man fake sentences doesn't fit Bible at all
tell me who is El Gibbor from Isaiah 9-5-6
Listen loser without life, Orthodox Church is the oldest Church of Christ and the only one which keeps the original, unchanged calendar, unlike Catholics and other Christian sects. Our prayers go to Jesus, not to Mary like Catholics do. For us Pope doesnt mean absolutely anything, and they consider him to be Christ's representative lol no one can act in the Name of Jesus because there is only one Jesus, and we don't have stupid laws like celibacy.

Btw why am I talking to some uneducated loser who cant even read, spell and think rationaly, plus a heretic. Take a hike
Liam

Denver, CO

#41050 May 23, 2014
Lada Zhiguli wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen loser without life, Orthodox Church is the oldest Church of Christ and the only one which keeps the original, unchanged calendar, unlike Catholics and other Christian sects. Our prayers go to Jesus, not to Mary like Catholics do. For us Pope doesnt mean absolutely anything, and they consider him to be Christ's representative lol no one can act in the Name of Jesus because there is only one Jesus, and we don't have stupid laws like celibacy.
Btw why am I talking to some uneducated loser who cant even read, spell and think rationaly, plus a heretic. Take a hike
Orthodox DO pray to Mary and all the other saints in Heaven, as do Catholics.
The Pope- although we might say "Christ's representative" - we certainly don't imply that its a divine title. Wow.
You see, Jesus didnt establish a democracy, where everyone deciphers Bible verses about His teachings. He started a Davidic Kingdom (Isaiah 22: 20-28, Mathew 16:18). He left Peter as His first prime minister. Linus and Clement soon followed. Now its Francis.....This is not a dictatorship either, as Pope Francis would be the first to tell you, he's a sinner like us, and ALL Popes have consulted with the Universal Bishops across the globe before making a doctrinal decision. However, in the end, SOMEONE has to give the infallible decision. The Bible, obviously can't do it. Protestants have said they can make the final decision based on the infallible Books of the Bible. Well, the problematic questions is: WHO'S interpretations??
"Wherever two or three are gathered"........ ok, so, WHOS interpretations are infallible??
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41051 May 23, 2014
Lada Zhiguli wrote:
<quoted text>
you are really idiot,calling someone"without life"he he heeeeeeeeeee

it is your idea and your choce to be ortodox cretin,

look at rather yourselves how much you are educated?
personaly I urinate on whole christianity included your church with satan spirit,
go educate basics yoursleves and read 2Cor 11;13-15.2 Thess 2;2-12

just stop respond you paranoidal idiot accusing others,spreading hates,blasphemy,judging others

you stinks like 3 month left over not flush human s....inside of toilet where warms and parasities start crawling around,

just flush yourselves few times,shut toilet cover and star learn behaviristical moral responds to all strangers,

restore your criminal behaviour, work how to have own descency,own honor,and own resoect,

because now you sounds like ruskij felon seat in prison without parole and f.....by fellow inmates?

you still got time to register your name in dr Shrink office,
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41052 May 23, 2014
Daily Text

Saturday, May 24

The tongue is a fire.—Jas. 3:6.

In a figurative sense, the Devil would like to set the Christian congregation ablaze. If he succeeds, he can drive its members away from that safe haven right into his clutches. How might we unwittingly collaborate with him and thus be entrapped by him? The disciple James likened the tongue to a fire.(Jas. 3:6-8) If we fail to control our tongue, we could start a figurative wildfire in the congregation. How might this happen? Consider the following scenario: At a congregation meeting, an announcement is made that a certain sister has been appointed a regular pioneer. After the meeting, two publishers discuss this announcement. One expresses joy and has good wishes for the new pioneer. The other questions the pioneer’s motives and implies that she is merely seeking prominence in the congregation. It is not hard to see which one is more likely to set the congregation ablaze through her speech. w12 8/15 3:3, 4
Lada Zhiguli

Belgrade, Serbia

#41053 May 24, 2014
awsome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
personaly I urinate on whole christianity included your church with satan spirit,
There he is, he is spitting on Christianity.

Nuff said, case closed. True face of JWs exposed.
Lada Zhiguli

Belgrade, Serbia

#41054 May 24, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Orthodox DO pray to Mary and all the other saints in Heaven, as do Catholics.
The Pope- although we might say "Christ's representative" - we certainly don't imply that its a divine title. Wow.
You see, Jesus didnt establish a democracy, where everyone deciphers Bible verses about His teachings. He started a Davidic Kingdom (Isaiah 22: 20-28, Mathew 16:18). He left Peter as His first prime minister. Linus and Clement soon followed. Now its Francis.....This is not a dictatorship either, as Pope Francis would be the first to tell you, he's a sinner like us, and ALL Popes have consulted with the Universal Bishops across the globe before making a doctrinal decision. However, in the end, SOMEONE has to give the infallible decision. The Bible, obviously can't do it. Protestants have said they can make the final decision based on the infallible Books of the Bible. Well, the problematic questions is: WHO'S interpretations??
"Wherever two or three are gathered"........ ok, so, WHOS interpretations are infallible??
Wrong, we just respect Mary as the mother of Christ, nothing else, all our Prayers go only to Jesus and therefore The Father. We don't yell Hail Mary and pray to her, like you catholics do. I also gotta tell you that you catholics were part of The Church Of Christ (Orthodox) once and then you split away, so Peter, Linus, Clement, Francis line doesn't go like that.
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41055 May 24, 2014
Lada Zhiguli wrote:
<quoted text>
There he is, he is spitting on Christianity.
Nuff said, case closed. True face of JWs exposed.
sure,because christianity was established 300 years latter,and never Jesus or His disciples called to each other christians,
also world christianity is abomination and desolation standing on Holy Place stolen by bloody pagans

learn basic christianity history,their bloody rulership,crusades,dark ageas,murders of heretics,moslems etc by your crazy ruskij ortodox church,RCC,and other churches

Christianity history shows plain and clear,that they are posessed by satan spirit past 2000 years,
and only such hate, and bloody behaviour goes from their leaders,and their members-you are clear example laud and plain.

I pee on your Nuff and your f...case,you can close or open and go to hell together with your own spiritual childlish idiotism,

just dissapear,all the best what you can do for yourselves
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41056 May 24, 2014
TO ALL DUMB BLIND FOLLOWERS JW THEIR FAKEN SINFULL LEADERS MONEY LOVERS

To be free of our sinful body is the continuing desire of every true believer(not only JW)
HOWEVER,the tug of spiritual war that goes on within the saved personality is not static.
There will be progress towards an increasingly victorious life for the person who has a new resurected soul (2 Peter 3;18)
this is true because addition to the fact that he has been given a new resurected soul, one other wonderful event occured in tha individual,s personality at the moment of salvation,;that is,God the Holy Spirit has begun to indwell the life of this person,
We read in Romans 8;9 that if we do not have the Spirit of God,we are"none of this"

IT IS SIMPLE AND CLEAR,
NONE OF JW HAVE SUCH SPIRIT, AND IN THIS CASE THEY ARE UNSAVED NOT KNOWN TO TRUE GOD
IT MEANS THEY ARE SAME SITUATION LIKE ALL SATANIC CHURCHES MAN MADE TEACHINGS,LEADING THEIR MEMBERS NOWHERE

ALL BORN AGAIN FROM GODS SPIRIT HAVE OBLIGATION TO PRAY FOR THOSE SINGLE POOR SOULS JW AND CHRISTIANITY FILTHY MEMBERS

PRAISE GOD BECAUSE HIS MERCY ENDURE FOREVER TO ALL THOSE WHO DEEP DESIRE PUSH THEM TO BRAKE HEART BEFORE GOD AND ASK HIM FOR FORGIVENESS INCLUDED ARE DECEIVED BY DEVIL JW
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41057 May 24, 2014
Daily Text

Sunday, May 25

Congregate the people.—Deut. 31:12.

International and district conventions have been a feature of the modern-day history of Jehovah’s Witnesses for as long as most of us can remember. Thousands of years ago, God’s people also held holy conventions. The assembly at the base of Mount Sinai was the first large gathering of God’s people for spiritual instruction on record. On that thrilling occasion, which participants no doubt never forgot, Jehovah gave the Israelites a demonstration of his power when he gave them his Law.(Ex. 19:2-9, 16-19; 20:18; Deut. 4:9, 10) That event was key to God’s subsequent dealings with Israel. Not long thereafter, Jehovah established a means by which to summon his people. He ordered Moses to make two silver trumpets that would be used to call “the whole assembly” to meet “at the entrance of the tent of meeting.”(Num. 10:1-4) Try to imagine the excitement on such occasions! w12 9/15 5:1-3
udzwon nmetek

Baltimore, MD

#41058 May 24, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Sunday, May 25
Congregate the people.—Deut. 31:12.
International and district conventions have been a feature of the modern-day history of Jehovah’s Witnesses for as long as most of us can remember. Thousands of years ago, God’s people also held holy conventions. The assembly at the base of Mount Sinai was the first large gathering of God’s people for spiritual instruction on record. On that thrilling occasion, which participants no doubt never forgot, Jehovah gave the Israelites a demonstration of his power when he gave them his Law.(Ex. 19:2-9, 16-19; 20:18; Deut. 4:9, 10) That event was key to God’s subsequent dealings with Israel. Not long thereafter, Jehovah established a means by which to summon his people. He ordered Moses to make two silver trumpets that would be used to call “the whole assembly” to meet “at the entrance of the tent of meeting.”(Num. 10:1-4) Try to imagine the excitement on such occasions! w12 9/15 5:1-3
all JW
conventions offer nothing new or interesant,
there is plenty of awesome ancient Biblical history to tell own mebers,
but you guys babling every 3 month same boring crap since 1921 first BS of Judge Rutherford,
I WONDER HOW BLIND AND DEAF ARE YOU GUYS TO LISTEN SAME CRAP

silver trumpets always sounds with different tunes,voices,and sounds,

bt yours JW silver trumpets are broken,all silver is stolen from those trumpets,and left only old rust and squicking dead sound:
just mamba jumba boo boo?
waist time to seat like lunatic 2 or 3 days and listend same immoral so called bold fat elders from the platform?

healthy brain human is not able to imagine such new world with you guys and full brain of primitive behaviour?
I am sure that after Armagedon,group of rebels would enter to your Watchtower Society Hole,and would throw out all those Rats called today JW annointed leaders?
Lada Zhiguli

Novi Sad, Serbia

#41059 May 25, 2014
awsome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sure,because christianity was established 300 years latter,and never Jesus or His disciples called to each other christians,
also world christianity is abomination and desolation standing on Holy Place stolen by bloody pagans
learn basic christianity history,their bloody rulership,crusades,dark ageas,murders of heretics,moslems etc by your crazy ruskij ortodox church,RCC,and other churches
Christianity history shows plain and clear,that they are posessed by satan spirit past 2000 years,
and only such hate, and bloody behaviour goes from their leaders,and their members-you are clear example laud and plain.
I pee on your Nuff and your f...case,you can close or open and go to hell together with your own spiritual childlish idiotism,
just dissapear,all the best what you can do for yourselves
yo ugly loser, "Mr Nobody", Orthodox didn't have Inquisitions and we didn't burn people alive like Catholics did. Catholics don't represent all Christians. Learn to make a difference, educate yourself loser. Btw islam was created by Vatican. I can write about that if you wanna know how. But you are obviously a satanic piece of sht. No one will miss you.

But still I do support burning heretics like you on stake. Thanks to your false teaching out of one Church of Christ today we have Catholics, Mormons, Jehowah's Witnesses, Pentacostals, Lutherans, Anglicans, Protestants, Evangelists, Church of Scientology and many other heretics....

The only true and the oldest Church is Orhodox Church! Using the original unchanged calendar!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41060 May 25, 2014
Lada Zhiguli wrote:
<quoted text>
yo ugly loser, "Mr Nobody", Orthodox didn't have Inquisitions and we didn't burn people alive like Catholics did. Catholics don't represent all Christians. Learn to make a difference, educate yourself loser. Btw islam was created by Vatican. I can write about that if you wanna know how. But you are obviously a satanic piece of sht. No one will miss you.
But still I do support burning heretics like you on stake. Thanks to your false teaching out of one Church of Christ today we have Catholics, Mormons, Jehowah's Witnesses, Pentacostals, Lutherans, Anglicans, Protestants, Evangelists, Church of Scientology and many other heretics....
The only true and the oldest Church is Orhodox Church! Using the original unchanged calendar!
clean you face before"nobody"
and flush yourselves and your satanic church spirit active iniside your rotten wickedd abominable corpse?

kiss my a...
and feel free from missing me,
and hell with all your christians idiots,clowns,
I do have my own original calendar developed on the moon by american cosmonaut together with Jurij Gagarin ghost,
so dr Shrink own you,and is more truthful from your f..ortodox church

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 15 min It aint necessari... 55,916
Massage for ladies in Muscat 1 hr Ziyad 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr River Tam 972,382
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Steve III 649,768
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 3 hr Steve III 427
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? (Feb '15) 3 hr Steve III 70
Does anybody know Doctor REALITY'S race or nati... 3 hr Johnny 39
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web