Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Judged:

Student wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be a mistake to conclude that baptism is in itself a guarantee of salvation. It has value only if a person has truly dedicated himself to Jehovah through Jesus Christ and thereafter carries out God’s will, being faithful to the end.“He that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved.”—Matthew 24:13.
Student creature......the ONLY guarantee for our SALVATION is in accepting Jesus Christ
in! Not by any of your works....or NOT by what you know about the Bible!..

..Jesus Christ does not have a bunch of questions for you to answer ....a statement from us "Forgive me Lord , for I have sinned" !

Now my question was to you... was How do you or your watch tower organization KNOW , IF a person is SPIRITUALLY QUALIFIED ??????

NO ONE HAS THAT POWER OF AUTHORITY BUT GOD!!!!!!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2014

Judged:

Student wrote:
Correction....
Do I consider my family Satanic? Maybe, as Satan has a good hold on most people these days.
The organization that you worship IS satanic.
Student

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
..Jesus Christ does not have a bunch of questions for you to answer ....a statement from us "Forgive me Lord , for I have sinned"
Now my question was to you... was How do you or your watch tower organization KNOW , IF a person is SPIRITUALLY QUALIFIED ??????

NO ONE HAS THAT POWER OF AUTHORITY BUT GOD!!!!!!
Salvation is a gift from God, yet not all people will attain it. God’s Son, Jesus, said:“Not everyone saying to me,‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.”—Matthew 7:21.

Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that God saves only those who exercise faith in the ransom sacrifice of Jesus and closely follow Jesus’ teachings.(Acts 4:10-12)

Consider three important requirements for salvation that are revealed in God’s Word.

(1)“By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love among yourselves,” Jesus told his companions.(John 13:35) Jesus’ own example of giving his life in behalf of others stressed the importance of love. Those who love others are demonstrating a quality vital for salvation.

(2)“I have made your name known to them,” said Jesus in prayer to his Father.(John 17:26) Jesus knew how important God’s personal name, Jehovah, was to his Father. Jesus prayed for his Father’s name to “be sanctified.”(Matthew 6:9) Sanctifying God’s name includes knowing that name and treating it as important and holy. Like Jesus, those seeking salvation need to use God’s name. They also need to teach others about God’s name and qualities.(Matthew 28:19, 20) In fact, only those calling on God’s name will be saved.(Romans 10:13)

(3)“My kingdom is no part of this world,” Jesus said to Pontius Pilate.(John 18:36) Few today demonstrate faith in God’s Kingdom, or government, of which Jesus is King. Instead, they place their trust in human institutions. By contrast, those who will be saved loyally support God’s Kingdom and teach others about how it will liberate all faithful mankind.(Matthew 4:17)

After learning some of the requirements for salvation, Jesus’ disciples said:“Who possibly can be saved?” Jesus answered:“The things impossible with men are possible with God.”(Luke 18:18-30)

Jehovah’s Witnesses diligently try to meet these requirements for salvation. They also work hard to help others to be saved. W08 11/1

Tell me, how do people become SPIRITUALLY QUALIFIED if they do not study the Scriptures?
Student

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
The organization that you worship IS satanic.
“Go away, Satan! For it is written,‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’”(Matthew 4:8-10; Deuteronomy 6:13)
Student

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

Daily Text

Wednesday, May 14

Jehovah is our Judge, Jehovah is our Statute-giver, Jehovah is our King.—Isa. 33:22.

To remain Kingdom citizens, we need not only to know God’s standards but also to love them. Many citizens of human governments say that they agree with the laws and standards of the country in which they live. However, when they find a requirement to be inconvenient and feel that nobody is looking, they break the law. Often, these people are “men pleasers.”(Col. 3:22) Kingdom citizens live by a higher standard. We gladly obey God’s laws, even when no other human is looking. Why? Because we love the Lawmaker.(Luke 10:27) A foundation law of God’s Kingdom is that all citizens imitate Christ.(1 Pet. 2:21) Regarding Jesus’ example, the apostle Paul wrote:“Let each of us please his neighbor in what is good for his upbuilding. For even the Christ did not please himself.”(Rom. 15:2, 3) For the sake of peace in the congregation, a mature Christian is willing to yield without resentment to the consciences of others.—Rom. 14:19-21. w12 8/15 2:7, 8
lovewithin

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Salvation is a gift from God, yet not all people will attain it. God’s Son, Jesus, said:“Not everyone saying to me,‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.”—Matthew 7:21.
Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that God saves only those who exercise faith in the ransom sacrifice of Jesus and closely follow Jesus’ teachings.(Acts 4:10-12)
Consider three important requirements for salvation that are revealed in God’s Word.
(1)“By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love among yourselves,” Jesus told his companions.(John 13:35) Jesus’ own example of giving his life in behalf of others stressed the importance of love. Those who love others are demonstrating a quality vital for salvation.
(2)“I have made your name known to them,” said Jesus in prayer to his Father.(John 17:26) Jesus knew how important God’s personal name, Jehovah, was to his Father. Jesus prayed for his Father’s name to “be sanctified.”(Matthew 6:9) Sanctifying God’s name includes knowing that name and treating it as important and holy. Like Jesus, those seeking salvation need to use God’s name. They also need to teach others about God’s name and qualities.(Matthew 28:19, 20) In fact, only those calling on God’s name will be saved.(Romans 10:13)
(3)“My kingdom is no part of this world,” Jesus said to Pontius Pilate.(John 18:36) Few today demonstrate faith in God’s Kingdom, or government, of which Jesus is King. Instead, they place their trust in human institutions. By contrast, those who will be saved loyally support God’s Kingdom and teach others about how it will liberate all faithful mankind.(Matthew 4:17)
After learning some of the requirements for salvation, Jesus’ disciples said:“Who possibly can be saved?” Jesus answered:“The things impossible with men are possible with God.”(Luke 18:18-30)

Jehovah’s Witnesses diligently try to meet these requirements for salvation. They also work hard to help others to be saved. W08 11/1

Tell me, how do people become SPIRITUALLY QUALIFIED if they do not study the Scriptures?
You are dead wrong! The free gift of salvation is to us ALL....whether you know ONE word of the Bible !!! God shows no favoritism ! Student you have been LIED to by the evil organization that you worship!!!!

Do you even KNOW what being SPIRITUAL qualified means!!!?????

You can NOT know the heart of anyone student!...don't sit there and say that you do!!! nor does your watch tower creatures!!

GOD is the only one that will be the JUDGE of our SPIRIT ! Our "Spiritual convictions" of the heart is between .... us and GOD! not ANYONE else!

You just keep working for the watch tower organization ...instead of working for Jesus Christ and Jesus will NOT know you on your judgement day!!!

The REQUIREMENT to be SAVED (for SALVATION) is to BELIEVE in Jesus Christ..
Student that is the ONLY requirement!!!!! ONE Requiremet...only ONE forus ALL!!!

We will want to help spread the good news to all... and to help others receive this free gift from GOD.

We don't work for an organization that tells us to spread lies about our Lord Jesus Christ!

No one knows our thoughts and what dwells in our Hearts....but GOD!

Satan tries to get in those thoughts.... and by religious cults , he (satan) does get in to a lot of gullible people!
Student

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

Daiy Text

Thursday, May 15

As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing.—1 Cor. 15:26.

Two groups can be mentioned who will come in line to benefit from that. For the “great crowd,” who live now, it will be possible to survive into the promised new world with unending life in view.(Rev. 7:9) For the billions who have already been snatched up by death, it will be possible to experience a resurrection. Can you imagine the joy and excitement when those in the former group welcome back the latter? A close look at some of the resurrection accounts in the Bible can give us a foretaste of what it might be like.(Mark 5:38-42; Luke 7:11-17) Indeed, seeing our dead loved ones come back to life will produce in us a marvelous sensation of joy and exhilaration. Jesus said:“The hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out.”(John 5:28, 29) None of us have ever seen such a thing take place; it will surely be one of the grandest of “the things unseen.”—2 Cor. 4:18. w12 9/15 2:14, 15
Liam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

Student wrote:
Daiy Text
Thursday, May 15
As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing.—1 Cor. 15:26.
Two groups can be mentioned who will come in line to benefit from that. For the “great crowd,” who live now, it will be possible to survive into the promised new world with unending life in view.(Rev. 7:9) For the billions who have already bepublicen snatched up by death, it will be possible to experience a resurrection. Can you imagine the joy and excitement when those in the former group welcome back the latter? A close look at some of the resurrection accounts in the Bible can give us a foretaste of what it might be like.(Mark 5:38-42; Luke 7:11-17) Indeed, seeing our dead loved ones come back to life will produce in us a marvelous sensation of joy and exhilaration. Jesus said:“The hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out.”(John 5:28, 29) None of us have ever seen such a thing take place; it will surely be one of the grandest of “the things unseen.”—2 Cor. 4:18. w12 9/15 2:14, 15
The prophecies and visions of the Book of Revelation have largely come to pass. Only a fraction of the Book deals with the actual end of times. It wasn't until a couple hundred yrs ago that SDA's and certain Protestant sects took off on a rabid frenzy after reading the Apocolypse. Remember, it wasnt until the invention of the printing press (1454 AD) that the Bible became available to the public. Before then, it was only found in the Catholic and Orthodox Churches...you had to go to Mass to hear the word of God. You couldn't go home and grab your KJV and study it, there was no such thing!
The early writings of Christianity understood John's Apocalypse to be about the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD by the hands of the evil Roman Empire. The Jewish temple was destroyed and a new Covenant replaced Judaism. Or I should say: fulfilled Judaism. That is the 'new Israel', which obviously would be the Church that Jesus Christ started...
JW'S love exciting prophecy. They really wanna believe they are a part of it all..... I suggest you dont bother with revelation. That's mostly history, not prophecy.
Student

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do works I am doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father." John 14:12

Lovewithin creature, what works was Jesus doing?

How could Jesus’ disciples do works greater than he did?

Might you be able to share in doing such greater works?

The Bible reveals that God enabled some Christians to work miracles, such as expelling demons, healing the sick and, in a few cases, resurrecting the dead. This was to show that he was now dealing with and blessing the Christian congregation.(Acts 3:2-8; 5:12-16; 9:36-40; 16:16-18)

But were those works greater than what Jesus did?

He cured all who came to him and even some at a distance, miraculously fed thousands, resurrected the dead and controlled natural forces.(Matt. 8:5-16, 23-27; 14:14-33; John 11:39-44)

Furthermore, the miraculous gifts of the spirit that some Christians displayed were to end or pass away.(1 Cor. 13:8-10)

So how were Christians to do greater works than Jesus?

Jesus had spoken what his Father wanted. He did the greatest, most lasting, good, not by his miracles, but by his marvelous teaching about the Kingdom.(Luke 4:32, 43)

After he was resurrected Jesus commissioned his followers after him to ‘make disciples of people of all the nations, teaching them.’(Matt. 28:19, 20)

Yes, Christians were to carry on a vast witnessing work. It was to be on a wider scale than Jesus’ preaching, for a longer time and to far more people. Thus, they would do works greater than he did.

The work Jesus did of preaching and teaching about the Kingdom was not to end with his death and ascension to heaven. From there he would continue to conduct the important educational campaign, but doing so through his followers.

Luke goes on to say that prior to Jesus’ ascension he told the disciples more “about the kingdom of God.”(Acts 1:3) Finally, he said to them:“You will be witnesses of me both in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria and to the most distant part of the earth.”(Acts 1:8)
Stehen

Birdsboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2014

Judged:

How interesting to read how after someone is shown what Jesus said in the Bible then state that they will not accept it as truth.
Example: Salvation is a freen gift. Actually it is not. The RANSOM price was paid by the perfect life of Jesus on our behalf to BUY back something taken away. Ransom = a price of equal or greater value paid to buy back or regain possion of something that was taken away.
1.What was taken away?
2.Why did it require the sacrifice of a perfect human life?
3.Who was the ransom paid to?
4.Why do most people have no idea what the questions mean let alone the answers?
What was taken away? Adam and Eve lost perfect human lives in exchange for following Satan and desireing something that did not belong to them. Namely, the right to exist without being ruled by God. That is what the tree represented in God's eyes and Adam and Eve knew the punishment – death. Therefore understanding that death is a punishment and not part of the purpose God had for mankind.
Why did it require a sacrifice of a perfect human? Because God's law is simple and He also must live by it – eye for an eye tooth for a tooth – perfect man for a perfect man. Therefore understanding that when Jesus was on earth he could not have been in any way shape or form GOD – why? Because the sacrifice would not be valid because God can not die and the payment required a perfect human.
Who was the ransom paid to – God of course – He is the one who set the punishment – He is the one who will take it away through the sacrifice of “HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON JESUS”. Therefore understanding that Jesus is begotten meaning like you and I we were begotten because our exisitence came from another source. In this way the price was paid back to God (the God of Jesus too John 20:17) and then set a time for “all those exercising faith in this sacrifice will have everlasting life or everlasting destruction.
“The gift God gives is everlasting life but the wages of sin is death.” So the opposite of life is death. Not everlasting death being alive somewhere because a person would still have the gift of life.
Why don't people know these things – because the churches will not teach them what Satan does not want them to know.(He is misleading the entire inhabited earth)
So yes salvation is a free gift to everyone – why because Jesus gave his life for it on our behalf.
Is there anything we must do to get it? Yes. We must follow the teachings of Jesus. Does that mean anyone can say I love Jesus and be saved without knowing what Jesus taught? No. Jesus said “why do you call me lord if you do not do as I say.”
He gave clear understand that there will be those saying Lord Lord – but Jesus will say -“Get away from me”- So if you have a true love for Jesus and His God and Father then do you think it would be wise to make sure you know what Jesus taught and even commanded his followers to say and do?
I cetainly do.
Stephen
Student

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

Daily Text

Friday, May 16

In showing honor to one another take the lead.—Rom. 12:10.

Is it wrong to offer our observation if we see something in the congregation that we feel needs adjustment? No. In the first century, an issue arose over which there was much disputing. The brothers “arranged for Paul and Barnabas and some others of them to go up to the apostles and older men in Jerusalem regarding this dispute.”(Acts 15:2) No doubt each of those brothers had an opinion on the subject and an idea of how the matter might be handled. However, once each one expressed his thought and a spirit-directed decision was made, the brothers did not continue to bring up their individual opinions. After the letter with the decision reached the congregations,“they rejoiced over the encouragement” and were “made firm in the faith.”(Acts 15:31; 16:4, 5) Likewise today, once we bring a matter to the attention of the responsible brothers, we should be content to leave it to their prayerful consideration. w12 10/15 2:12, 13
Student

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2014

Judged:

Stehen wrote:
How interesting to read how after someone is shown what Jesus said in the Bible then state that they will not accept it as truth.
Example: Salvation is a freen gift. Actually it is not. The RANSOM price was paid by the perfect life of Jesus on our behalf to BUY back something taken away. Ransom = a price of equal or greater value paid to buy back or regain possion of something that was taken away.
1.What was taken away?
2.Why did it require the sacrifice of a perfect human life?
3.Who was the ransom paid to?
4.Why do most people have no idea what the questions mean let alone the answers?
What was taken away? Adam and Eve lost perfect human lives in exchange for following Satan and desireing something that did not belong to them. Namely, the right to exist without being ruled by God. That is what the tree represented in God's eyes and Adam and Eve knew the punishment – death. Therefore understanding that death is a punishment and not part of the purpose God had for mankind.
Why did it require a sacrifice of a perfect human? Because God's law is simple and He also must live by it – eye for an eye tooth for a tooth – perfect man for a perfect man. Therefore understanding that when Jesus was on earth he could not have been in any way shape or form GOD – why? Because the sacrifice would not be valid because God can not die and the payment required a perfect human.
Who was the ransom paid to – God of course – He is the one who set the punishment – He is the one who will take it away through the sacrifice of “HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON JESUS”. Therefore understanding that Jesus is begotten meaning like you and I we were begotten because our exisitence came from another source. In this way the price was paid back to God (the God of Jesus too John 20:17) and then set a time for “all those exercising faith in this sacrifice will have everlasting life or everlasting destruction.
“The gift God gives is everlasting life but the wages of sin is death.” So the opposite of life is death. Not everlasting death being alive somewhere because a person would still have the gift of life.
Why don't people know these things – because the churches will not teach them what Satan does not want them to know.(He is misleading the entire inhabited earth)
So yes salvation is a free gift to everyone – why because Jesus gave his life for it on our behalf.
Is there anything we must do to get it? Yes. We must follow the teachings of Jesus. Does that mean anyone can say I love Jesus and be saved without knowing what Jesus taught? No. Jesus said “why do you call me lord if you do not do as I say.”
He gave clear understand that there will be those saying Lord Lord – but Jesus will say -“Get away from me”- So if you have a true love for Jesus and His God and Father then do you think it would be wise to make sure you know what Jesus taught and even commanded his followers to say and do?
I cetainly do.
Stephen
I certainly do too. Stephen. But as you can see there are a lot of people who DO NOT STUDY THE SCRIPTURES.
Student

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2014

Judged:

Daily Text

Saturday, May 17

Is it the blood of these men that I should drink at the risk of their souls?—1 Chron. 11:19.

On one occasion, David expressed his craving for “a drink of the water from the cistern of Bethlehem.” Three of David’s men forced their way into the city—then occupied by the Philistines—and brought back the water. However,“David did not consent to drink it, but poured it out to Jehovah.”(1 Chron. 11:15-18) David knew from the Law that blood should be poured out to Jehovah and not eaten. He also understood why this should be done. David knew that “the soul of the flesh is in the blood.” However, this was water, not blood. Why did David refuse to drink it? He appreciated the principle behind the legal requirement. To David, the water was as precious as the blood of the three men. Therefore, it was unthinkable for him to drink the water. Instead, he poured it out on the ground.—Lev. 17:11; Deut. 12:23, 24. w12 11/15 1:12, 13
Student

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2014

Judged:

Daily Text

Sunday, May 18

Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.—Matt. 6:21.

In a sense, a person’s earthly treasure could include prestige, fame, or power. Jesus made a point similar to the one Solomon made in the book of Ecclesiastes—worldly treasures are not lasting. As you have likely seen in the world around you, all such treasures are perishable and can be easily lost. Professor F. Dale Bruner writes of such treasures:“It is well known that fame is fickle. Last Saturday’s hero is next season’s has-been. This year’s financial success is next year’s bankruptcy....[Jesus] loves human beings. He urges them to avoid the inevitable despair that comes with evanescent glory. It doesn’t last. Jesus does not want [his] disciples [to be] disappointed.‘Every day the world turns over on someone who was just sitting on top of it.’” Though most people would agree with those comments, how many allow the reality behind them to alter their approach to life? Will you? w12 12/15 1:13, 14
lovewithin

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

Student wrote:
Daily Text

Often, these people are “men pleasers.”

JW's are 'watch tower men pleasers"

You want to please and work for the watch tower men organization and LIE bout Jesus.

They are so brainwashed with this SATANIC cult.

Student creature......you might be better off to listen to your NON--JW wife!! It sounds like she doesn't believe any of your nonsense!!!
Lada Zhiguli

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

Leslie wrote:
ASK THEM??? it is true..
Jehovah is Jesus Father name (pslams 83:18- old king james bible) that he refers to in the prayer The Our Father.Hallowed it be thy name and Jesus was Gods first born before all creation Col 1 :15 -states he is the image of the invisible God first born of all creation. Clearly explains who God was referring to in Geneisi when he said Let Us make Man in Our image.Look up before you comment. I do not want anything foolish or I will delete it . These are simple facts in all of our bibles. Wake Up. I just want to know those sciptures and what does your bible read. and Yes Muslims too as your koran says listen to the prophets. so get out your bible too.
Yehovah's witnesses are nothin but heretics. They aren't even C of the word "Christian"

one can call them "the wolves in sheep's skin"
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

Lada Zhiguli wrote:
<quoted text>
Yehovah's witnesses are nothin but heretics. They aren't even C of the word "Christian"
one can call them "the wolves in sheep's skin"
you got not any basic clue who are JW'

I only know that all serbs,old jugos,ukrainians and russians are thiefs,idiots,and atheistic dung waging wars against own poor neighbour?
hell with you and your low IQ?
wladko mladic podochl,karadzic cought for life in mental institution, and left over run away to Russia with wladko puttin
Student

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

Daily Tex

Monday, May 19

Forgetting the things behind and stretching forward to the things ahead.—Phil. 3:13.

As a young Pharisee, Paul did things that he later regretted. For example, he led a campaign of vicious persecution against Christ’s disciples. The Bible record states that immediately after the martyring of Stephen,“Saul [later known as Paul]... began to deal outrageously with the congregation. Invading one house after another and, dragging out both men and women, he would turn them over to prison.”(Acts 8:3) As a devout Jew, Saul believed that it was his God-given duty to stamp out Christianity. So he pursued the Christians with brutal cruelty,“breathing threat and murder against ... both men and women,” trying to destroy them.(Acts 9:1, 2; 22:4) Paul’s values changed as soon as he became a Christian. Instead of being a fierce enemy of Christianity, he became an ardent advocate of it.—Acts 9:3-22. w13 1/15 4:4-6
Student

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2014

Judged:

lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
JW's are 'watch tower men pleasers"
You want to please and work for the watch tower men organization and LIE bout Jesus.
They are so brainwashed with this SATANIC cult.
Student creature......you might be better off to listen to your NON--JW wife!! It sounds like she doesn't believe any of your nonsense!!!
lovewithin creature, Would you believe that she is an Atheist! After being raise a Baptist, and with all the money collection at their church, now all that is said to me about religion is that “it is really the only church way can make money.”
To all idiots

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2014

Judged:

Student wrote:
<quoted text>
lovewithin creature, Would you believe that she is an Atheist! After being raise a Baptist, and with all the money collection at their church, now all that is said to me about religion is that “it is really the only church way can make money.”
who is atheist?
tell us clear,plain,and laud mister JW?
not all churches collect money,
but JW have boxes around KH, free labor, and suck silent donations for printed 1 cent Watchtowers

you see in someone eyes mote,but you don't see beam that is in yours JW eyes.
Mat 7;3-5

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

406 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min It aint necessarily so 721,084
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Chess 532,917
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min AussieBobby 256,645
Aiding the hearing impaired 31 min Michael Mason 9
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 36 min Johnny 1,543
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr shyam 501
Mexican men have small dicks? 1 hr johnson 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr godChild 115,281
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 11 hr kalei 79
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 16 hr Drom Jagter 54
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••