Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
Lada Zhiguli

Novi Sad, Serbia

#41013 May 21, 2014
All people should take care when dealing with you, extreme caution is adviced. No, it's best to stay away from Jehovah's Witnesses
Dr Shrunk PWND by Zhiguli

Belgrade, Serbia

#41021 May 21, 2014
Yeah, your bad english clearly shows you are not American. You are also a coward who's afraid to say where he comes from, that's because you are a gutless loser who was kicked in the chin by other children in school.Now, since you don't wanna check out that web link and fill your slow undeveloped brain with some info I guess I will have to copy-paste the beliefs of heretical cult called satan's Witnesses/false prophets here on forum. I don't know whether their beliefs are satanic or just idiotic, or both. Charles Taze Russell the founding father of JW was a freemason whose task was to form a heretical sect to drive people away from true faith, that's a fact so stop denying it. Even his grave is shaped like a pyramid and it has freemason symbols on it.

let's take a look at what Jehovah's Witnesses believe in:

1.They believe Christ died on a stake instead of The Cross, which is Biblically incorrect.

2. Jesus second coming occurred invisibly in 1914 and His kingdom was established in heaven LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Jesus will return physically to earth and all alive will see Him as His kingdom is established on earth

3. Man does not have a spirit WRONG! Man has a spirit

4. Two classes of believers: "John" class only will inherit Heaven WRONG! All believers are equal in Christ

5. Christ is Michael the Archangel HAHAHAHA Christ is not an angel, but Son of God

6. Only a little flock of 144,000 go to heaven and rule with Christ once again grande LOOOOOOL All people who confess Christ as Lord and Savior will be with Him at death

7. Christ was first of God's creations WRONG! Christ is co-eternal with God, and as such was not created

8. Christ's human life was paid as a ransom for obedient humans WRONG! Christ life was paid as a ransom for sinners

9. Christ was raised from the dead as an immortal spirit person WRONG! Christ was raised from the dead bodily

10. Christ's presence is in spirit WRONG! Christ lives in believers

11. God's name is Jehovah. WRONG! it's YHWH. Jehovah pronounciation was instituted n 12th century

12. Earth will never be destroyed or depopulated WRONG! God will create new heavens and earth and new physical laws. God's people will be removed from earth.

Belgrade, Serbia

#41022 May 21, 2014
13. Wicked will be eternally destroyed WRONG They will be eternally punished

14. People God approves will receive eternal life WRONG! People who confess Christ as Lord and Savior will receive eternal life

15. There is only one road to life Which one? you guys didnt mention it. It's Christ!

16. Human death is due to Adam's sin Both human Spiritual death and physical death is due to Adam's sin

17. The human soul ceases to exist at death THIS IS AWFULLY WRONG!!!! The spirit of man goes to be with God

18. Hell is mankind's common grave WRONG WRONG WRONG! Before Christ, all went to Hades, after Christ only non-believers

19. Hope for dead is resurrection WRONG All will be resurrected When Christ retur

20. The 144,000 are born again as spiritual sons of God WRONG! All people who confess Christ as Lord and Savior are born again

21. New covenant made with spiritual Israel WRONG! New covenant made with all people who confess Christ as Lord and Savior

22. Prayers must be directed only to Jehovah through Christ Bible says: Prayers may be directed to God, Christ, or the Holy Spirit only

23. Satan is invisible ruler of world Bible says: Satan rules only those who allow him

24. Taking blood into the body through mouth or veins violates God's laws LOOOOOOOL The Bible says nothing about taking blood through veins

25. Baptism by complete immersion symbolizes dedication Bible says: Baptism symbolizes death to our old nature and rebirth as Christ's disciple. Baptism in the Holy Spirit
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41023 May 21, 2014
Dr Shrunk PWND by Zhiguli wrote:
Yeah, your bad english clearly shows you are not American. You are also a coward who's afraid to say where he comes from, that's because you are a gutless loser who was kicked in the chin by other children in school.Now, since you don't wanna check out that web link and fill your slow undeveloped brain with some info I guess I will have to copy-paste the beliefs of heretical cult called satan's Witnesses/false prophets here on forum. I don't know whether their beliefs are satanic or just idiotic, or both. Charles Taze Russell the founding father of JW was a freemason whose task was to form a heretical sect to drive people away from true faith, that's a fact so stop denying it. Even his grave is shaped like a pyramid and it has freemason symbols on it.
1.They believe Christ died on a stake instead of The Cross, which is Biblically incorrect.
2. Jesus second coming occurred invisibly in 1914 and His kingdom was established in heaven LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Jesus will return physically to earth and all alive will see Him as His kingdom is established on earth
4. Two classes of believers: "John" class only will inherit Heaven WRONG! All believers are equal in Christ
5. Christ is Michael the Archangel HAHAHAHA Christ is not an angel, but Son of God
6. Only a little flock of 144,000 go to heaven and rule with Christ once again grande LOOOOOOL All people who confess Christ as Lord and Savior will be with Him at death
7. Christ was first of God's creations WRONG! Christ is co-eternal with God, and as such was not created
8. Christ's human life was paid as a ransom for obedient humans WRONG! Christ life was paid as a ransom for sinners
9. Christ was raised from the dead as an immortal spirit person WRONG! Christ was raised from the dead bodily
11. God's name is Jehovah. WRONG! it's YHWH. Jehovah pronounciation was instituted n 12th century
12. Earth will never be destroyed or depopulated WRONG! God will create new heavens and earth and new physical laws. God's people will be removed from earth.
YOUR ENGLISH IS WORSE FROM FOREIGN FARTS
and your fable stories also are fakes taken from Vladko Mladic pants and babling nonsense,not proved,nor truth

your day dreams and halucinations against handsome JW,
are paranoidal sick and mentaly fallen,
the best help.you need dr Shrink and his farts able to cure your brain and implant love your enemies?

follow Jesus commandments and fore sure you be better person,instead hatefull troll from lost Serbia

soon Vlado Puttin kick your a... straight to the moon
Stehen

Lititz, PA

#41024 May 21, 2014
For being so against the Witnesses you sure do have a lot to say about what they believe. I sincerely doubt you have spent the time to study or even converse at length with them. This is a cut and paste in which neither you or the originator spent time to research. Parroting is not learning...
1. Christ died on a stake - does it matter what was used - yes because the 2nd commandment states that God condemns those who use images for worship (Ex. 20:5) If Jesus was beheaded would you wear an axe?
2. Jesus second coming occurred invisibly in 1914: "and the eyes of those who pierced him will see him." So if you use the whole quote you must realize this can not be literal.
3. Man does not have a spirit: "And the man became a living soul." this shows the lack of research - the meaning of the Hebrew word for spirit is - wind, force - never a living thing.(Parrot)
4.Two classes of believers - explain the difference between who Jesus called "the little flock" and the "other sheep". If you are not a parrot you should know where these scriptures are.
5. Christ is Michael the Archangel HAHAHAHA Christ is not an angel - Oh my Read Gal. 4:14
NIV="you welcomed me as if I were an angel of God, as if I were Christ Jesus himself."
KJV="but received me as an angel of God, even as Christ Jesus."
Paul disagrees with you.
6. Only a little flock of 144,000 go to heaven - "and they will be priests and kings" Dan. 7 speaks of co-rulers who were given the Kingdom to rule with Jesus. Again no knowledge!
7. Christ was first of God's creations - what does the word BEGOTTEN mean - duh!
8. Christ's human life was paid as a ransom for obedient humans - duh! only those obedient will be recognized. Mat. 7:13
Perhaps you should go home and study. parrot

Belgrade, Serbia

#41026 May 21, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR ENGLISH IS WORSE FROM FOREIGN FARTS
and your fable stories also are fakes taken from Vladko Mladic pants and babling nonsense,not proved,nor truth
your day dreams and halucinations against handsome JW,
are paranoidal sick and mentaly fallen,
the best help.you need dr Shrink and his farts able to cure your brain and implant love your enemies?
follow Jesus commandments and fore sure you be better person,instead hatefull troll from lost Serbia
soon Vlado Puttin kick your a... straight to the moon
You can't even pronounce his name right. It's Ratko not Vladko loooool

You obviously couldn't finish even the elementary school, let alone get a doctor degree. Goodbye loser, I proved my point here anyway about your heretical sect which goes against everything written in The Holy Bible.

PS: regardin Serbia. You must be awfully mad at us because we humiliated your country in both world wars. Bye.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#41027 May 21, 2014
13. Wicked will be eternally destroyed WRONG They will be eternally punished
14. People God approves will receive eternal life WRONG! People who confess Christ as Lord and Savior will receive eternal life
15. There is only one road to life Which one? you guys didnt mention it. It's Christ!
16. Human death is due to Adam's sin Both human Spiritual death and physical death is due to Adam's sin
17. The human soul ceases to exist at death THIS IS AWFULLY WRONG!!!! The spirit of man goes to be with God
18. Hell is mankind's common grave WRONG WRONG WRONG! Before Christ, all went to Hades, after Christ only non-believers
19. Hope for dead is resurrection WRONG All will be resurrected When Christ retur
20. The 144,000 are born again as spiritual sons of God WRONG! All people who confess Christ as Lord and Savior are born again
21. New covenant made with spiritual Israel WRONG! New covenant made with all people who confess Christ as Lord and Savior
22. Prayers must be directed only to Jehovah through Christ Bible says: Prayers may be directed to God, Christ, or the Holy Spirit only
23. Satan is invisible ruler of world Bible says: Satan rules only those who allow him
24. Taking blood into the body through mouth or veins violates God's laws LOOOOOOOL The Bible says nothing about taking blood through veins
25. Baptism by complete immersion symbolizes dedication Bible says: Baptism symbolizes death to our old nature and rebirth as Christ's disciple. Baptism in the Holy Spirit
The watch tower organization , is the culprit of the evil leaders of these people that call
themselves.....JWs.....and these JW's WORSHIP the 'watch tower men! not GOD!

How these people can believe the way watch tower men TWIST the scriptures is beyond me!! They have ADDED and TAKE AWAY words out of scriptures to fit their false doctrine !!! JW's spread these lies door to door!
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#41028 May 21, 2014
Stehen wrote:
<quoted text>
For being so against the Witnesses you sure do have a lot to say about what they believe. I sincerely doubt you have spent the time to study or even converse at length with them. This is a cut and paste in which neither you or the originator spent time to research. Parroting is not learning...
1. Christ died on a stake - does it matter what was used - yes because the 2nd commandment states that God condemns those who use images for worship (Ex. 20:5) If Jesus was beheaded would you wear an axe?
2. Jesus second coming occurred invisibly in 1914: "and the eyes of those who pierced him will see him." So if you use the whole quote you must realize this can not be literal.
3. Man does not have a spirit: "And the man became a living soul." this shows the lack of research - the meaning of the Hebrew word for spirit is - wind, force - never a living thing.(Parrot)
4.Two classes of believers - explain the difference between who Jesus called "the little flock" and the "other sheep". If you are not a parrot you should know where these scriptures are.
5. Christ is Michael the Archangel HAHAHAHA Christ is not an angel - Oh my Read Gal. 4:14
NIV="you welcomed me as if I were an angel of God, as if I were Christ Jesus himself."
KJV="but received me as an angel of God, even as Christ Jesus."
Paul disagrees with you.
6. Only a little flock of 144,000 go to heaven - "and they will be priests and kings" Dan. 7 speaks of co-rulers who were given the Kingdom to rule with Jesus. Again no knowledge!
7. Christ was first of God's creations - what does the word BEGOTTEN mean - duh!
8. Christ's human life was paid as a ransom for obedient humans - duh! only those obedient will be recognized. Mat. 7:13
Perhaps you should go home and study. parrot
you are right
this poster have not clue about Bible,ancient customs,or ancient koine greek language having simple not today uderstandable meanings

it is simple as is,that two flocks of early rain fruits 144000 enter heaven and late rain fruits great crowd inhabit new heaven and new earth.

poster from Serbia take not fully educated web pages,post them and babling hate and predujice against others

I am not JW under jusrisdiction of WTBS JW leaders,
But I study only Bible,and see clear and plain,that JW teachings are 85% biblical,
they need to correct yourselves only to Bible not to humans leaders who are only humans and commit many transgressions,

true child of God never follow man made doctrines or their man demands how to please God,

1 John 2;27-29....
but the annointing which we have received of Him abideth in us,and ye need not that any man teach you;but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things,and is truth,and is not Lie,and even as it hath taught you,ye shall abide in Him..........

simple and clear JW leaders doesn't fit such description and are not annointed teachers of Gods little children?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41029 May 21, 2014
<quoted text>
You can't even pronounce his name right. It's Ratko not Vladko loooool
You obviously couldn't finish even the elementary school, let alone get a doctor degree. Goodbye loser, I proved my point here anyway about your heretical sect which goes against everything written in The Holy Bible.
PS: regardin Serbia. You must be awfully mad at us because we humiliated your country in both world wars. Bye.
I am not f... serb to pronounce world criminal name?,

try to finish your courses on line,and not to worry about others,

you got not any point,to prove anything,
nobody care your points or your hates

just start to follow Jesus steps and start love your enemies,instead spit at them ,
next of all I am not JW,only human having Lord Love to all people around,

but you are saturated by satan spirit from your church and you hate others,but first yourselves,because hate seat inside of your rotten dead satanic filthy immoral heart

serbia still today humiliate yourselves,scumbags beg only EU to help them and cry like brain retard babies to all american bases in Serbia,Croatia etc... for protection,bread, and shoes...

hell with you poor desolate abomination of own life and own country,

accept dr Shrink healthy to your brain farts,maybe they help you to have normal common sense and stop to be laughable cyber troll
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41030 May 21, 2014
Daily Text

Thursday, May 22

You keep seeking great things for yourself. Do not keep on seeking.—Jer. 45:5.

We cannot be sure what “great things” Baruch was seeking for himself. We do know, though, that they were things with no future, things that would end when the Babylonians conquered Jerusalem in 607 B.C.E. Do you see in that a lesson for us? Obtaining life’s necessities requires that we make some plans for the future.(Prov. 6:6-11) But how wise would it be to invest a lot of time and energy in pursuits that are not of lasting value? Granted, Jehovah’s organization continues to plan for new Kingdom Halls, branch facilities, and other theocratic projects. These endeavors, however, do have a future because their objective is that of promoting Kingdom interests. It would be appropriate for all of Jehovah’s dedicated people to set similar priorities when they make plans. Are you convinced in your heart that you are “seeking first the kingdom and [Jehovah’s] righteousness”?—Matt. 6:33. w12 6/15 3:8, 9
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#41031 May 22, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Thursday, May 22
You keep seeking great things for yourself. Do not keep on seeking.—Jer. 45:5.
We cannot be sure what “great things” Baruch was seeking for himself. We do know, though, that they were things with no future, things that would end when the Babylonians conquered Jerusalem in 607 B.C.E. Do you see in that a lesson for us? Obtaining life’s necessities requires that we make some plans for the future.(Prov. 6:6-11) But how wise would it be to invest a lot of time and energy in pursuits that are not of lasting value? Granted, Jehovah’s organization continues to plan for new Kingdom Halls, branch facilities, and other theocratic projects. These endeavors, however, do have a future because their objective is that of promoting Kingdom interests. It would be appropriate for all of Jehovah’s dedicated people to set similar priorities when they make plans. Are you convinced in your heart that you are “seeking first the kingdom and [Jehovah’s] righteousness”?—Matt. 6:33. w12 6/15 3:8, 9
ALL I can say is your 'watch tower men must not KNOW that your wife is an ATHEIST...

STUDENT!!.......you MUST first and above all !... "Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ"
Are you convinced in your HEART ??? that Jesus Christ died for your sins???

Sorry...your little kingdom hall buildings.... will not be standing in GOD's Kingdom..
Lada Zhiguli

Belgrade, Serbia

#41032 May 22, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not f... serb to pronounce world criminal name?,
try to finish your courses on line,and not to worry about others,
you got not any point,to prove anything,
nobody care your points or your hates
just start to follow Jesus steps and start love your enemies,instead spit at them ,
next of all I am not JW,only human having Lord Love to all people around,
but you are saturated by satan spirit from your church and you hate others,but first yourselves,because hate seat inside of your rotten dead satanic filthy immoral heart
serbia still today humiliate yourselves,scumbags beg only EU to help them and cry like brain retard babies to all american bases in Serbia,Croatia etc... for protection,bread, and shoes...
hell with you poor desolate abomination of own life and own country,
accept dr Shrink healthy to your brain farts,maybe they help you to have normal common sense and stop to be laughable cyber troll
Listen fake doctor with low IQ who can't even read and spell the names right: I follow what's written in The Bible, not some heretical losers like Jehovah's (Who's Jehovah? I only know Yahweh or YHWH) Witnesses who think that only 144,000 will go to Heaven and how Jesus' Second Coming was in 1914. I will go to Heaven before you, because The Bible is more righteous than some satanic cult's philosophy. Go to Hell. You talking about hate, just read your own antiserb comments we are talking about religion and you mention the nationality out of nothing lol.

We don't cry to Americans and EU because we don't need their help. Americans have only one base in Serbia, in occupied land of Kosovo and from there they didn't send one helicopter to come to help Serbs. We have our friends who will come and they did, they came first as soon as floods hit Serbia. They are called Russians.

Keep crying you lost both wars against Serbs, you came to exterminate us, we pushed you out with much success and all you can do now is whine about it.
Stehen

Lititz, PA

#41033 May 22, 2014
To all idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
who is atheist?
tell us clear,plain,and laud mister JW?
not all churches collect money,
but JW have boxes around KH, free labor, and suck silent donations for printed 1 cent Watchtowers
you see in someone eyes mote,but you don't see beam that is in yours JW eyes.
Mat 7;3-5
Oh my! When Idiots speak we listen if not for a good laugh, but to realize how bad off this world is. If only the churches in Christendom or any other worldwide organized religion can figure out why and how the Witnesses can get their congregations to do all the labor in building Kingdom Halls for FREE, donate their TIME in obeying the command of Jesus to go out into the world to preach the good news of the Kingdom for FREE (while most church members can not even explain what the Kingdom to come means), making SILENT DONATIONS like the poor widow who gave all she had to further the work of God's people by printing and distributing FREE literature (books, brochures, video and audio and much more in over 200 languages and dialects) and making return visits and offering FREE home Bible studies showing people from their own copy of the Bible what the Bible really teaches in comparison with what the churches teach in opposition to God's word the Bible. To be a part of such an organization who truly follow the teachings and commandments of Jesus and His God and Father (Eph. 1:3,17) Jehovah then yes I would understand the "beam" in some ones eyes. That is why I can say I have that same beam in mine.
The difference can be seen by the rhetoric and anger and many times foul mouth expressions that are printed on sites such as these from those who claim to be followers of Christ. Whether one agrees or not with a debate over doctrines and theological beliefs it should never be characterized by disowning Jesus through actions in word and deed that deny the way of life in which his followers are to be identified (they will know you by the love you have for one another)(they will keep God's name holy or hallowed or sanctified)(they will love thy neighbor)(they will preach the good news of the Kingdom as he did)(they will use only God's word the Bible to show the truth in what the Bible says - NOT WHAT THEY SAY - and allow others to decide for themselves to listen and obey or to turn away to follow their own understanding and teachings of the churches) I have seen the Christians wearing gold crosses and thick chains on t-shirts depicting rock, rap, punk or skulls and blood and gut horror scenes. I have seen the Christians smoking, drinking and getting drunk, using foul language, fighting and yes even killing. I have seen Christians going to church in shorts and t-shirts with the same images on them, in sneakers or flip-flops and may look like they just got out of bed with out a shower. Yes I have seen the world of the idiots claiming that Jesus loves them and will save them while ignoring his words and warnings that when the time comes he will say "get away from me you workers of lawlessness I do not know you." Yes I have seen their eyes filled with anger and bloodshot from drugs, alcohol telling JW's they are a cult and Satan's workers, liars and false prophets while not one of them have that beam in their eyes that they are trying to follow Jesus and his God and Father Jehovah. If I could take one "idiot" to sit for one hour I know I could change their life using simple and clear scriptures to understand what God's will (not plan) for mankind's future. Care to volunteer?
Lada Zhiguli

Belgrade, Serbia

#41034 May 22, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL I can say is your 'watch tower men must not KNOW that your wife is an ATHEIST...
STUDENT!!.......you MUST first and above all !... "Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ"
Are you convinced in your HEART ??? that Jesus Christ died for your sins???
Sorry...your little kingdom hall buildings.... will not be standing in GOD's Kingdom..
Christ said: and false prophets shall arise

He was talking about Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Evangelists and other false prophets and heretics who want to drive people away from The Bible's writings. A true Chiristan will follow what The Bible says..
Stehen

Lititz, PA

#41035 May 22, 2014
Lada Zhiguli wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen fake doctor with low IQ who can't even read and spell the names right: I follow what's written in The Bible, not some heretical losers like Jehovah's (Who's Jehovah? I only know Yahweh or YHWH) Witnesses who think that only 144,000 will go to Heaven and how Jesus' Second Coming was in 1914. I will go to Heaven before you, because The Bible is more righteous than some satanic cult's philosophy. Go to Hell. You talking about hate, just read your own antiserb comments we are talking about religion and you mention the nationality out of nothing lol.
We don't cry to Americans and EU because we don't need their help. Americans have only one base in Serbia, in occupied land of Kosovo and from there they didn't send one helicopter to come to help Serbs. We have our friends who will come and they did, they came first as soon as floods hit Serbia. They are called Russians.
Keep crying you lost both wars against Serbs, you came to exterminate us, we pushed you out with much success and all you can do now is whine about it.
(Who is Jehovah that should listen to Him?) That is the exact words the Pharaoh of Egypt said to Moses. He was not asking to gain an understanding, he said it in an obstinate question of authority. Sadly he learned the hard way, which is what millions will also do because Ezekiel declared over 60 times "The nations shall know that I am Jehovah." Whatever you want to call God, you can not use the word God or LORD to replace the personal name that appears in all the ancient manuscripts of the Bible, on ancient coins, art, documents and some many other testimonies that a personal name of God has been in use for thousands of years. Is this so hard to accept? Just because you are taught not to use, acknowledge or investigate this personal name does not mean it is false and those who use it are wrong. Besides, how could you recite the "Lord's Prayer" by saying "Our Father who art in heaven HALLOWED (which means to keep holy or sanctified) your name"? How can you pray for "Thy Kingdom come thy will be done on earth...)? What is the Kingdom and what is God's will for the earth? Many are taught they will go to heaven, if so who will live on earth (and the meek shall inherit the earth - and the meek shall possess the earth and live forever upon it) Mat.5:3 and Psalm 37:11 - can you ignore these words of God and still insist your words and those who taught you have the truth and not God?
I have read your comment and saw anger, hatred, obstinate remarks and a true display of opposition to what Jesus taught his followers. Please read your own comments and think about how they sound. Whether you agree with some one else's words or not your actions and outward actions disown your claim to follow Christ.
If you truly believe what is "written in the Bible" why do you reject what it says.
As far as national groups and even other religions, read what God said at Dan. 2:44 - There will be a time in the near future that all the nations and religions under the ruler of this world Satan, will be gone and His Kingdom will be established - where - on the earth. If you would like to discuss this further I would be happy to offer my time. But to argue God's word is against what Jesus taught. He said to leave and shake the dust from your feet, because there is no value in arguing but to spend time looking for those who hunger and thirst for the truth is the meaning of his ministry. You are certainly interested in gaining everlasting life but you did not pay attention to Jesus' words at John 17:3 - Jesus defined how to gain everlasting life by requiring all "to know you the only true god, and the one whom you sent forth Jesus Christ." Think about that on your own with out what you were taught because it won't make sense. So again you are welcome to respond but please act like a Christian who wants to know what the Bible really teaches. Thank you for your time. Stephen
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41036 May 22, 2014
Lada Zhiguli wrote:
<quoted text>
wlado puttin for sure is your friend,like during stalin time,soon will wipe up scumabgs like you,
anyway flush your stinking feces in the bowl,and don't forget put back cover,because horrible stinks flows from your a... and mouth without of natural teeth.

I know all of you kiss american a.....even you american language makes you proud idiot?

remember Jesus eords"love your enemies,and pray for them if you know how to pray?
and between free time sniff my handsome more wise FARTS from you
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41037 May 22, 2014
Lada Zhiguli wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ said: and false prophets shall arise
He was talking about Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, Evangelists and other false prophets and heretics who want to drive people away from The Bible's writings. A true Chiristan will follow what The Bible says..
show me they names spoke by Jesus?

your anger and hate consume your mind,heart,and whole life,
what hate church do you belong?? russian? with Pope Wlado Puttin?
To all idiots

Baltimore, MD

#41038 May 22, 2014
Stehen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my! When Idiots speak we listen if not for a good laugh, but to realize how bad off this world is. If only the churches in Christendom or any other worldwide organized religion can figure out why and how the Witnesses can get their congregations to do all the labor in building Kingdom Halls for FREE, donate their TIME in obeying the command of Jesus to go out into the world to preach the good news of the Kingdom for FREE (while most church members can not even explain what the Kingdom to come means), making SILENT DONATIONS like the poor widow who gave all she had to further the work of God's people by printing and distributing FREE literature (books, brochures, video and audio and much more in over 200 languages and dialects) and making return visits and offering FREE home Bible studies showing people from their own copy of the Bible what the Bible really teaches in comparison with what the churches teach in opposition to God's word the Bible. To be a part of such an organization who truly follow the teachings and commandments of Jesus and His God and Father (Eph. 1:3,17) Jehovah then yes I would understand the "beam" in some ones eyes. That is why I can say I have that same beam in mine.
The difference can be seen by the rhetoric and anger and many times foul mouth expressions that are printed on sites such as these from those who claim to be followers of Christ. Whether one agrees or not with a debate over doctrines and theological beliefs it should never be characterized by disowning Jesus through actions in word and deed that deny the way of life in which his followers are to be identified (they will know you by the love you have for one another)(they will keep God's name holy or hallowed or sanctified)(they will love thy neighbor)(they will preach the good news of the Kingdom as he did)(they will use only God's word the Bible to show the truth in what the Bible says - NOT WHAT THEY SAY - and allow others to decide for themselves to listen and obey or to turn away to follow their own understanding and teachings of the churches) I have seen the Christians wearing gold crosses and thick chains on t-shirts depicting rock, rap, punk or skulls and blood and gut horror scenes. I have seen the Christians smoking, drinking and getting drunk, using foul language, fighting and yes even killing. I have seen Christians going to church in shorts and t-shirts with the same images on them, in sneakers or flip-flops and may look like they just got out of bed with out a shower. Yes I have seen the world of the idiots claiming that Jesus loves them and will save them while ignoring his words and warnings that when the time comes he If I could take one "idiot" to sit for one hour I know I could change their life using simple and clear scriptures to understand what God's will (not plan) for mankind's future. Care to volunteer?
none of your worthless bamblings fits reality and gree of churches included voluntary JW donation and KH sold for huge real estate free money and stack those money in few pockets of your leaders,
you not preach good news from door to door,
rather you advertise watchtower magazines to draw new member and suck his blood in KH every day?
JW is not cult,only organization blessed only earthly by God,
none of them is saved by Grace and got entry to Kingdom of God,
only born again not JW have right to enter kingdom of God. JOHN 3;33
Jesus answered and said unto him;
Verily verily.I say unto thee,
EXCEPT A MAN BR BORN AGAIN,HE CAN NOT SEE ENTER KINGDOM OF GOD
Also your JW and churches are worth nothing,
and your long sermons confuse only your brain,
read one more time biblical contradictions in all your posts,my dear friend
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#41039 May 22, 2014
Daily Text

Friday, May 23

When the evildoers approached against me ..., they themselves stumbled and fell.—Ps. 27:2.

Have you experienced Jehovah’s assistance in difficult circumstances? For instance, have you prayed intensely about a distressing problem and then seen how Jehovah gave you wisdom or strength to cope with that trial? Or can you recall how obstacles to your joyful service were removed or how a large door of activity was opened to you?(1 Cor. 16:9) What effect does remembering such events have on you now? Do not those memories continue to persuade you that Jehovah can help you to overcome or endure even more serious obstacles or adversities?(Rom. 5:3-5) What if a powerful government were to hatch a plot to exterminate Jehovah’s Witnesses as an organization? Many men in modern times have attempted to do just that but have failed. Recounting how Jehovah has helped his people in the past will instill in us confidence to face the future.—Dan. 3:28. w12 7/15 3:5, 6
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#41040 May 22, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Friday, May 23
When the evildoers approached against me ..., they themselves stumbled and fell.—Ps. 27:2.
Have you experienced Jehovah’s assistance in difficult circumstances? For instance, have you prayed intensely about a distressing problem and then seen how Jehovah gave you wisdom or strength to cope with that trial? Or can you recall how obstacles to your joyful service were removed or how a large door of activity was opened to you?(1 Cor. 16:9) What effect does remembering such events have on you now? Do not those memories continue to persuade you that Jehovah can help you to overcome or endure even more serious obstacles or adversities?(Rom. 5:3-5) What if a powerful government were to hatch a plot to exterminate Jehovah’s Witnesses as an organization? Many men in modern times have attempted to do just that but have failed. Recounting how Jehovah has helped his people in the past will instill in us confidence to face the future.—Dan. 3:28. w12 7/15 3:5, 6
I experience only one time,
when my mother die and JW made voluntary sermon on her grave,
rest is only talk,
none of them talks about help each other,came to practical realization,

futur of single humans is not dependent from JW day by day babling about Armagedon and attending worthless meetings(man made teachings)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 5 min Neville Thompson 969
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Neville Thompson 284,600
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 35 min bad bob 184,765
The Future of Politics in America 38 min Johnny 267
News The 'Fake News' Con: A Case Study 44 min Sad Days in America 26
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 51 min truth 88,267
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr truth 603
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 3 hr Seentheotherside 179
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Aussie Kev 977,403
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Seentheotherside 665,402
More from around the web