Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40964 May 11, 2014
Daily Text

Monday, May 12

It crushed the iron, the copper, the molded clay, the silver and the gold.—Dan. 2:45.

The Anglo-American World Power will not be replaced by some future world power. This last world power may be weaker than that represented by the legs of iron, but it will not disintegrate on its own.(Dan. 2:33, 34) Does the number of toes of the image have special meaning? Consider: In other visions, Daniel mentions specific numbers—for example, the number of horns on the heads of various beasts. Those numbers are significant. However, when describing the image, Daniel does not mention the number of toes. Therefore, the number seems no more significant than the fact that the image had multiple arms, hands, fingers, legs, and feet. Daniel does specifically mention that the toes would be made of iron and clay. From his description, we can conclude that the Anglo-American World Power is the one that will be dominating when the “stone” representing God’s Kingdom hits the feet of the image. w12 6/15 2:10, 11
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#40966 May 12, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Monday, May 12
It crushed the iron, the copper, the molded clay, the silver and the gold.—Dan. 2:45.
The Anglo-American World Power will not be replaced by some future world power. This last world power may be weaker than that represented by the legs of iron, but it will not disintegrate on its own.(Dan. 2:33, 34) Does the number of toes of the image have special meaning? Consider: In other visions, Daniel mentions specific numbers—for example, the number of horns on the heads of various beasts. Those numbers are significant. However, when describing the image, Daniel does not mention the number of toes. Therefore, the number seems no more significant than the fact that the image had multiple arms, hands, fingers, legs, and feet. Daniel does specifically mention that the toes would be made of iron and clay. From his description, we can conclude that the Anglo-American World Power is the one that will be dominating when the “stone” representing God’s Kingdom hits the feet of the image. w12 6/15 2:10, 11
Student creature....

.What makes you think that you and your watch tower creature KNOW if a person is Spiritually QUALIFIED ?

Do you or your watch tower creatures KNOW the intent of a person's heart?

Did you tell another LIE? You said once that GOD knows the intent of one's heart...did GOD show you JW;s how to do this?

Also student.......Why did your watch tower tell so many FALSE dates ? you never answered me yet and I have asked many times....do you KNOW???

The watch tower wont let members know about their take on marriage to a non- JW until it happens.....then they are SHUNNED if you go through with the marriage....treated very bad....so this is why you don't know.......watch tower don't want you to know what they actually tell the couple....but a JW is the one that told me.....so yes...they might have LIED, but I have heard it from many JW's.

He also told me how they treat the couple that is married and one leaves the organization and how they are treated.....this makes for a divorce on how they treat the family.
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40968 May 12, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Student creature....

What makes you think that you and your watch tower creature KNOW if a person is Spiritually QUALIFIED ?
Lovewithin creature, that is exactly why they asked a UNBAPIZED person question. If they were Spiritually QUALIFIED they would have the answers.
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40969 May 12, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you or your watch tower creatures KNOW the intent of a person's heart?
Lovewithin creature, We become baptized disciples, not because someone forces us, but because Jehovah “draws” us.(John 6:44)

Since “God is love,” he rules the universe by love, not by force.(1 John 4:8)

We are drawn to Jehovah by his kind qualities and by the way he deals with us. Jehovah gave his only-begotten Son for us and offers us the best possible future.(John 3:16)

In turn, we are moved to offer him—to dedicate to him—our life.—Proverbs 3:9; 2 Corinthians 5:14, 15.
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40970 May 12, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you tell another LIE? You said once that GOD knows the intent of one's heart...did GOD show you JW;s how to do this?
Lovewithin creature, Those interested in living and gaining life everlasting must do this one thing— gain knowledge of the Creator.“This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.”—John 17:3; Matt. 17:25-27.

Gaining this life-giving knowledge will enable one to understand that God has certain requirements that have to be met. This knowledge will enable one to know that Jehovah is the most high God, the supreme Ruler of the universe, the Creator of all things and the one who gave life in the beginning. This knowledge will enable one to understand that God is justly entitled to require things of those who are indebted to him.
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40971 May 12, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Also student.......Why did your watch tower tell so many FALSE dates ? you never answered me yet and I have asked many times....do you KNOW???
lovewithin creature, I have answered you many time about certain dates, now what date are you asking about?
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40972 May 12, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
The watch tower wont let members know about their take on marriage to a non- JW until it happens.....then they are SHUNNED if you go through with the marriage....treated very bad....so this is why you don't know.......watch tower don't want you to know what they actually tell the couple....but a JW is the one that told me.....so yes...they might have LIED, but I have heard it from many JW's.
Lovewithin creature, oh yes they do, I have been married to a non believer for over 50 years. Dream up another LIE.
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
He also told me how they treat the couple that is married and one leaves the organization and how they are treated.....this makes for a divorce on how they treat the family.
LOVEWITHIN CREATURE, so now you also believe what someone that probably has been disfellowshipped LIES. A young lady in Mexico was disfellowshipped a year ago. Her husband and she were at every single meeting that I went too. This spring she was reinstated. Thanks to her husband for being there for her.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#40973 May 12, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Lovewithin creature, We become baptized disciples, not because someone forces us, but because Jehovah “draws” us.(John 6:44)
We become SAVED when we are DRAWN to Jesus Christ..... THEN we become babtized BECAUSE we are saved. Jesus Christ is our SALVATION......!

You MUST go THROUGH Jesus Christ .....

Do you KNOW what that means?????
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#40974 May 12, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Lovewithin creature, oh yes they do, I have been married to a non believer for over 50 years. Dream up another LIE.
<quoted text>
LOVEWITHIN CREATURE, so now you also believe what someone that probably has been disfellowshipped LIES. A young lady in Mexico was disfellowshipped a year ago. Her husband and she were at every single meeting that I went too. This spring she was reinstated. Thanks to her husband for being there for her.
No student creature.....I will have this JW check you out on here ....he is still a JW..Don't guess they wanted to disfellowship him yet....He gets to go to and fro still.

LOL!

So the woman you are married is going to DIE at the end of the world? and you are the only one going to be saved? So is she SHUNNED ? recognized as a dead corpse? MARKED? Is she considered Satanic, like us non-believers ?
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40975 May 12, 2014
Daly Text

Tuesday, May 13

I shall certainly give you a wise and understanding heart.—1 Ki. 3:12.

When he was still a young man, Solomon humbly said in prayer:“I am but a little boy. I do not know how to go out and how to come in.” He then prayed for a wise and obedient heart.(1 Ki. 3:7-9) Jehovah answered that sincere request, and he will do the same for you, whether you are young or old. Of course, Jehovah will not give you miraculous insight and wisdom. But he will make you wise if you earnestly study his Word, pray for holy spirit, and take full advantage of the spiritual provisions made available through the Christian congregation.(Jas. 1:5) Indeed, by these means, Jehovah makes even his young servants wiser than all those who ignore his counsel, even the so-called “wise and intellectual ones” of this world.—Luke 10:21; Ps. 119:98-100. w12 7/15 2:10
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40976 May 12, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
We become SAVED when we are DRAWN to Jesus Christ..... THEN we become babtized BECAUSE we are saved. Jesus Christ is our SALVATION......!
You MUST go THROUGH Jesus Christ .....
Do you KNOW what that means?????
It would be a mistake to conclude that baptism is in itself a guarantee of salvation. It has value only if a person has truly dedicated himself to Jehovah through Jesus Christ and thereafter carries out God’s will, being faithful to the end.“He that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved.”—Matthew 24:13.
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40977 May 12, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
No student creature.....I will have this JW check you out on here ....he is still a JW..Don't guess they wanted to disfellowship him yet....He gets to go to and fro still.

LOL!

So the woman you are married is going to DIE at the end of the world? and you are the only one going to be saved? So is she SHUNNED ? recognized as a dead corpse? MARKED? Is she considered Satanic, like us non-believers ?
First of all the WORLD is NOT GOING TO END. Ecclesiastes 1:4 says……….A generation is going, and a generation is coming; but the earth is standing even to time indefinite.

I hope to live through Armageddon and for the thousand year reign of Jesus Kingship, but what every one of my family members does about their own salvation is really up to them.

We are both invited into other Jehovah’s Witness home and we do have social gathering with them, so no, no one has ever SHUNNED US. Matter of fact we have them over to our home too.

Do I consider them Satanic? Maybe, as Satan has a good hold on most people these days.
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40978 May 12, 2014
Correction....

Do I consider my family Satanic? Maybe, as Satan has a good hold on most people these days.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#40979 May 12, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be a mistake to conclude that baptism is in itself a guarantee of salvation. It has value only if a person has truly dedicated himself to Jehovah through Jesus Christ and thereafter carries out God’s will, being faithful to the end.“He that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved.”—Matthew 24:13.
Student creature......the ONLY guarantee for our SALVATION is in accepting Jesus Christ
in! Not by any of your works....or NOT by what you know about the Bible!..

..Jesus Christ does not have a bunch of questions for you to answer ....a statement from us "Forgive me Lord , for I have sinned" !

Now my question was to you... was How do you or your watch tower organization KNOW , IF a person is SPIRITUALLY QUALIFIED ??????

NO ONE HAS THAT POWER OF AUTHORITY BUT GOD!!!!!!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#40980 May 12, 2014
Student wrote:
Correction....
Do I consider my family Satanic? Maybe, as Satan has a good hold on most people these days.
The organization that you worship IS satanic.
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40982 May 13, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
..Jesus Christ does not have a bunch of questions for you to answer ....a statement from us "Forgive me Lord , for I have sinned"
Now my question was to you... was How do you or your watch tower organization KNOW , IF a person is SPIRITUALLY QUALIFIED ??????

NO ONE HAS THAT POWER OF AUTHORITY BUT GOD!!!!!!
Salvation is a gift from God, yet not all people will attain it. God’s Son, Jesus, said:“Not everyone saying to me,‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.”—Matthew 7:21.

Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that God saves only those who exercise faith in the ransom sacrifice of Jesus and closely follow Jesus’ teachings.(Acts 4:10-12)

Consider three important requirements for salvation that are revealed in God’s Word.

(1)“By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love among yourselves,” Jesus told his companions.(John 13:35) Jesus’ own example of giving his life in behalf of others stressed the importance of love. Those who love others are demonstrating a quality vital for salvation.

(2)“I have made your name known to them,” said Jesus in prayer to his Father.(John 17:26) Jesus knew how important God’s personal name, Jehovah, was to his Father. Jesus prayed for his Father’s name to “be sanctified.”(Matthew 6:9) Sanctifying God’s name includes knowing that name and treating it as important and holy. Like Jesus, those seeking salvation need to use God’s name. They also need to teach others about God’s name and qualities.(Matthew 28:19, 20) In fact, only those calling on God’s name will be saved.(Romans 10:13)

(3)“My kingdom is no part of this world,” Jesus said to Pontius Pilate.(John 18:36) Few today demonstrate faith in God’s Kingdom, or government, of which Jesus is King. Instead, they place their trust in human institutions. By contrast, those who will be saved loyally support God’s Kingdom and teach others about how it will liberate all faithful mankind.(Matthew 4:17)

After learning some of the requirements for salvation, Jesus’ disciples said:“Who possibly can be saved?” Jesus answered:“The things impossible with men are possible with God.”(Luke 18:18-30)

Jehovah’s Witnesses diligently try to meet these requirements for salvation. They also work hard to help others to be saved. W08 11/1

Tell me, how do people become SPIRITUALLY QUALIFIED if they do not study the Scriptures?
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40983 May 13, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
The organization that you worship IS satanic.
“Go away, Satan! For it is written,‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’”(Matthew 4:8-10; Deuteronomy 6:13)
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40984 May 13, 2014
Daily Text

Wednesday, May 14

Jehovah is our Judge, Jehovah is our Statute-giver, Jehovah is our King.—Isa. 33:22.

To remain Kingdom citizens, we need not only to know God’s standards but also to love them. Many citizens of human governments say that they agree with the laws and standards of the country in which they live. However, when they find a requirement to be inconvenient and feel that nobody is looking, they break the law. Often, these people are “men pleasers.”(Col. 3:22) Kingdom citizens live by a higher standard. We gladly obey God’s laws, even when no other human is looking. Why? Because we love the Lawmaker.(Luke 10:27) A foundation law of God’s Kingdom is that all citizens imitate Christ.(1 Pet. 2:21) Regarding Jesus’ example, the apostle Paul wrote:“Let each of us please his neighbor in what is good for his upbuilding. For even the Christ did not please himself.”(Rom. 15:2, 3) For the sake of peace in the congregation, a mature Christian is willing to yield without resentment to the consciences of others.—Rom. 14:19-21. w12 8/15 2:7, 8
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#40985 May 13, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Salvation is a gift from God, yet not all people will attain it. God’s Son, Jesus, said:“Not everyone saying to me,‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.”—Matthew 7:21.
Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that God saves only those who exercise faith in the ransom sacrifice of Jesus and closely follow Jesus’ teachings.(Acts 4:10-12)
Consider three important requirements for salvation that are revealed in God’s Word.
(1)“By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love among yourselves,” Jesus told his companions.(John 13:35) Jesus’ own example of giving his life in behalf of others stressed the importance of love. Those who love others are demonstrating a quality vital for salvation.
(2)“I have made your name known to them,” said Jesus in prayer to his Father.(John 17:26) Jesus knew how important God’s personal name, Jehovah, was to his Father. Jesus prayed for his Father’s name to “be sanctified.”(Matthew 6:9) Sanctifying God’s name includes knowing that name and treating it as important and holy. Like Jesus, those seeking salvation need to use God’s name. They also need to teach others about God’s name and qualities.(Matthew 28:19, 20) In fact, only those calling on God’s name will be saved.(Romans 10:13)
(3)“My kingdom is no part of this world,” Jesus said to Pontius Pilate.(John 18:36) Few today demonstrate faith in God’s Kingdom, or government, of which Jesus is King. Instead, they place their trust in human institutions. By contrast, those who will be saved loyally support God’s Kingdom and teach others about how it will liberate all faithful mankind.(Matthew 4:17)
After learning some of the requirements for salvation, Jesus’ disciples said:“Who possibly can be saved?” Jesus answered:“The things impossible with men are possible with God.”(Luke 18:18-30)

Jehovah’s Witnesses diligently try to meet these requirements for salvation. They also work hard to help others to be saved. W08 11/1

Tell me, how do people become SPIRITUALLY QUALIFIED if they do not study the Scriptures?
You are dead wrong! The free gift of salvation is to us ALL....whether you know ONE word of the Bible !!! God shows no favoritism ! Student you have been LIED to by the evil organization that you worship!!!!

Do you even KNOW what being SPIRITUAL qualified means!!!?????

You can NOT know the heart of anyone student!...don't sit there and say that you do!!! nor does your watch tower creatures!!

GOD is the only one that will be the JUDGE of our SPIRIT ! Our "Spiritual convictions" of the heart is between .... us and GOD! not ANYONE else!

You just keep working for the watch tower organization ...instead of working for Jesus Christ and Jesus will NOT know you on your judgement day!!!

The REQUIREMENT to be SAVED (for SALVATION) is to BELIEVE in Jesus Christ..
Student that is the ONLY requirement!!!!! ONE Requiremet...only ONE forus ALL!!!

We will want to help spread the good news to all... and to help others receive this free gift from GOD.

We don't work for an organization that tells us to spread lies about our Lord Jesus Christ!

No one knows our thoughts and what dwells in our Hearts....but GOD!

Satan tries to get in those thoughts.... and by religious cults , he (satan) does get in to a lot of gullible people!
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40986 May 14, 2014
Daiy Text

Thursday, May 15

As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing.—1 Cor. 15:26.

Two groups can be mentioned who will come in line to benefit from that. For the “great crowd,” who live now, it will be possible to survive into the promised new world with unending life in view.(Rev. 7:9) For the billions who have already been snatched up by death, it will be possible to experience a resurrection. Can you imagine the joy and excitement when those in the former group welcome back the latter? A close look at some of the resurrection accounts in the Bible can give us a foretaste of what it might be like.(Mark 5:38-42; Luke 7:11-17) Indeed, seeing our dead loved ones come back to life will produce in us a marvelous sensation of joy and exhilaration. Jesus said:“The hour is coming in which all those in the memorial tombs will hear his voice and come out.”(John 5:28, 29) None of us have ever seen such a thing take place; it will surely be one of the grandest of “the things unseen.”—2 Cor. 4:18. w12 9/15 2:14, 15

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 min FireyFellow44 445,815
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Elerby 104,736
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min PadMark 673,334
............"I never HAD any toys"....... 31 min Doctor REALITY 2
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 59 min Holy child Jehova... 619,350
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 981,316
_____POPE Francis 100% EXPOSED_____ 3 hr andet1987 10
More from around the web