Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40919 May 8, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a habitual LIAR. You follow your 'father...the watch tower..the Judas Iscariot of today. You never answer questions from anyone on here.....so don't say you do, you go around every question.
Why so many false dates the watch tower gave? and MISQUOTES?
Why does the watch tower NOT acknowledge the "Holy Spirit ?
Why does the watch tower MAKE you answer a lot of questions from their magazine BEFORE one can get BAPTIZED?
Why cant members have any higher education, than just the watch tower litature?
Why do you SHUN your own family members and friends that leave the cult ?
God gave us 'FREE WILL" why does your watch tower take that away, from its members?
NWT ...your bible....has CHANGED a lot of scriptures to fit the watch tower men's doctrine.
God ABHORS this and says so in the BIBLE. Why cant you members confront watch tower on questions about these changes?
So, I am a lair according you. Did you find that on the internet too?

I answer your posting, and that makes me a liar. How can you who believe such lies as the trinity doctrine call anyone a liar?

Yes I know that Jehovah hates liars. Jehovah justly destroys deliberate lawbreakers, liars, and those showing hostility to his servants.(Le 23:30; Ps 5:6; 143:12) He acts against false religion and its idols too..(Nu 33:52; De 12:2, 3)
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40920 May 8, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
This statement was taken from one of YOUR web sites on
all watch tower publications !!!
Concerning what the watch tower said about what they REALLY think
Baptizing is for:
"Do you understand that your dedication and baptism identify you as one of Jehovah's Witnesses in association with God's spirit-directed organization?" Watchtower 1985 Jun 1 p.30
Student.....I will use YOUR web sight from now on....is this OK
with you????
That’s great and you will save yourself time too. It take a long time checking the internet for answers doesn’t it.

Now concerning your question about the Watchtower 1985 Jun 1 publication, 29-30.

Having set the example in “all that is righteous” by immersion in the Jordan, Jesus could later give the command to his disciples:“Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you.”(Matthew 28:19, 20) Among other things, this step of baptism would serve to identify those who have opted for submission to the true God, Jehovah, in place of submission to Satan. During the past service year (September 1983–August 1984) nearly 180,000 people worldwide indicated their choice by water baptism. They showed that they prefer Jehovah’s sovereignty to that of Satan.—Proverbs 27:11.

Decision Based on Knowledge

Likewise this year many thousands are contemplating the step of baptism during the “Integrity Keepers” Convention that will be held in many locations worldwide. Before reaching this point of baptism, all candidates have carefully reviewed with congregation elders the Bible’s principal doctrines and guidelines for Christian conduct to make sure they really qualify for baptism. Thus the decision to be baptized is by no means a sudden emotional reaction. Rather, each one has ‘proved for himself the good and acceptable and perfect will of God’ and wishes to submit to that will.—Romans 12:2.

At the close of the convention baptism talk, the baptism candidates will be in position to answer with depth of understanding and heartfelt appreciation two simple questions that serve to confirm that they recognize the implications of following Christ’s example. The first question is:

On the basis of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, have you repented of your sins and dedicated yourself to Jehovah to do his will?

The second is:

Do you understand that your dedication and baptism identify you as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses in association with God’s spirit-directed organization?

Having answered yes to these questions, candidates are in a right heart condition to undergo Christian baptism.

I also know that your trinity doctrine baptizes babies. Where do you find that in the Bible?
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#40922 May 8, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
That’s great and you will save yourself time too. It take a long time checking the internet for answers doesn’t it.
Now concerning your question about the Watchtower 1985 Jun 1 publication, 29-30.
Having set the example in “all that is righteous” by immersion in the Jordan, Jesus could later give the command to his disciples:“Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you.”(Matthew 28:19, 20) Among other things, this step of baptism would serve to identify those who have opted for submission to the true God, Jehovah, in place of submission to Satan. During the past service year (September 1983–August 1984) nearly 180,000 people worldwide indicated their choice by water baptism. They showed that they prefer Jehovah’s sovereignty to that of Satan.—Proverbs 27:11.
Decision Based on Knowledge
Likewise this year many thousands are contemplating the step of baptism during the “Integrity Keepers” Convention that will be held in many locations worldwide. Before reaching this point of baptism, all candidates have carefully reviewed with congregation elders the Bible’s principal doctrines and guidelines for Christian conduct to make sure they really qualify for baptism. Thus the decision to be baptized is by no means a sudden emotional reaction. Rather, each one has ‘proved for himself the good and acceptable and perfect will of God’ and wishes to submit to that will.—Romans 12:2.
At the close of the convention baptism talk, the baptism candidates will be in position to answer with depth of understanding and heartfelt appreciation two simple questions that serve to confirm that they recognize the implications of following Christ’s example. The first question is:
On the basis of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, have you repented of your sins and dedicated yourself to Jehovah to do his will?
The second is:
Do you understand that your dedication and baptism identify you as one of Jehovah’s Witnesses in association with God’s spirit-directed organization?
Having answered yes to these questions, candidates are in a right heart condition to undergo Christian baptism.

I also know that your trinity doctrine baptizes babies. Where do you find that in the Bible?
It is NOT in the Bible ...student

I am not a catholic and student.....babies are not sinners.....they do not need to be baptized.
Didn't you know this? Babies do not know what SIN is, yet. You JW's took a lot from the catholics....just forgot this one.

I did not ask you anything concerning the trinity....I know you cant understand what it means.
You cannot comprehend .

You have NOT answered any questions I asked. You just repeated what your watch tower said that I printed.....! concerning baptizing in their versions!!

Student do you know who 'John the Baptist ' was?

Did "John the Baptist" ask questions to anyone that He baptized BEFORE He would Baptize them???? Did He also Baptize JESUS CHRIST??

Did Jesus answer any questions?

Student do you KNOW what BAPTIZING is? Where in the BIBLE does it say you must answer questions to be SAVED and BAPTIZED?? Where does it say in the Bible ..you will be a dedicated JW and dedicated to the watch tower creatures??

Again , why so many false dates from the watch tower creatures?

Why so many word changing of the scriptures.?

I would appreciate no lies from the your watch tower creatures please , can you do this?
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#40923 May 8, 2014
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss you my dear,
when I don't see ,your posts
I think you quit on this poor blind Watchtower mouse named Student?
You need to pray for this broken and wrecked soul,and try to help him to approach closser to the true salvation?
I heard rumors,that old leaders JW,just vanish dissapear with 80%all money,
and nobody knows where they are?
they left only young voluntary employee in Bethle,and they make Reproducations from past 70 years old Watchtowers,books, and order lately toilet paper huge rolls to print this on them,
Print on toiliet paper have 3 benefits,
1/save money,
2.easy disposal-wipe up a..
3.and easy to read them during taking s...session(special meeting) toilets

God bless you my dear honey?
Blessings your way too!

LOL! I wouldn't doubt that they ran off with all the money...all the realestate from their members too...lol!
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40925 May 8, 2014
Daily Text

Friday, May 9

Jehovah felt regrets that he had made men in the earth, and he felt hurt at his heart.—Gen. 6:6.

“I was devastated,” says one sister whose daughter was disfellowshipped. It may be difficult for those who have never experienced such a loss to appreciate how devastating it can be. Nevertheless, it would be unwise to let the improper course of a disfellowshipped family member distance you from Jehovah. How, then, can you cope with the profound grief that arises when a family member leaves Jehovah? Do not blame yourself for what happened. Jehovah has put a choice before humans, and each dedicated and baptized family member must “carry his own load” of responsibility.(Gal. 6:5) Ultimately, Jehovah holds the sinner—not you—responsible for his or her choice.(Ezek. 18:20) Also, do not blame others. Respect Jehovah’s arrangement for discipline. Take your stand against the Devil—not against shepherds who act to protect the congregation.—1 Pet. 5:8, 9. w13 1/15 2:16-18
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40926 May 8, 2014
Destructive Fire in Valparaíso, Chile

A deadly wildfire torched the historic port city of Valparaíso. Jehovah’s Witnesses immediately formed a disaster relief committee to aid the victims.
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40927 May 8, 2014
Update: After Super Typhoon Haiyan, Jehovah’s Witnesses Mobilize Relief Effort

MANILA, Philippines—In response to the massive devastation caused by Super Typhoon Haiyan, Jehovah’s Witnesses have organized an ongoing global relief effort for the Philippines.

The branch office of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Manila formed five disaster relief committees to expedite assistance to victims. More than 190 tons of supplies have been sent to the central Philippines. Witnesses from at least ten countries offered to assist with the relief effort. Volunteers are helping to rebuild and repair over 2,000 homes or provide medical support.

As many as 225 people are still living in tents set up by the Witnesses at a relocation site near Calbayog City, Samar. An estimated 15 to 20 percent of those seeking refuge at the site are non-Witnesses.

In the aftermath of what has proved to be one of the most powerful storms to ever make landfall, the death toll has risen to 6,201 and 1,785 people are still missing. Some 28,000 people were injured and over 1 million homes were damaged. The Philippines branch office of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Manila now confirms that 33 Witnesses have died and 10 are missing and presumed dead.

Beginning on December 7, 2013, Mark Sanderson, a member of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses, visited five provinces in the affected region over the course of seven days. He states:“The tragic results of Typhoon Haiyan are still deeply affecting many in the Philippines; yet we are prepared to continue providing the needed supplies, manpower, and comfort to help the victims recover.”

www.jw.org/news
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40928 May 8, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a catholic and student.....babies are not sinners.....they do not need to be baptized.
Didn't you know this? Babies do not know what SIN is, yet. You JW's took a lot from the catholics....just forgot this one.
I did not ask you anything concerning the trinity....I know you cant understand what it means.
You cannot comprehend .
You have NOT answered any questions I asked. You just repeated what your watch tower said that I printed.....! concerning baptizing in their versions!!
Did "John the Baptist" ask questions to anyone that He baptized BEFORE He would Baptize them???? Did He also Baptize JESUS CHRIST??
Student do you KNOW what BAPTIZING is? Where in the BIBLE does it say you must answer questions to be SAVED and BAPTIZED?? Where does it say in the Bible ..you will be a dedicated JW and dedicated to the watch tower creatures??
I would appreciate no lies from the your watch tower creatures please , can you do this?
First of all you are a Catholic. You believe in their trinity doctrine. You celebrate their devilish holidays,(Christmas, Easter. Birthdays) and some of your trinity churches do baptized babies.

The baptism performed by John was not a special cleansing from God through his servant John, but a public demonstration and symbol of the individual’s repentance over his sins against the Law, which was to lead them to Christ.(Ga 3:24) John thereby prepared a people to “see the saving means of God.”(Lu 3:6) His work served to “get ready for Jehovah a prepared people.”(Lu 1:16, 17) Such a work had been prophesied by Isaiah and Malachi.(Isa 40:3-5; Mal 4:5, 6)

Cont...
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40929 May 8, 2014
By the way John commission was not to make Jewish proselytes but to baptize those who were already members of the Jewish congregation.(Lu 1:16)

Christian baptism required an understanding of God’s Word and an intelligent decision to present oneself to do the revealed will of God was evident when, at Pentecost, 33 C.E., the Jews and proselytes there assembled, who already had a knowledge of the Hebrew Scriptures, heard Peter speak about Jesus the Messiah, with the result that 3,000 “embraced his word heartily” and “were baptized.”(Ac 2:41; 3:19–4:4; 10:34-38)

Those in Samaria first believed Philip’s preaching of the good news, and then they were baptized.(Ac 8:12) The Ethiopian eunuch, a devout Jewish proselyte who, as such, also had knowledge of Jehovah and the Hebrew Scriptures, heard first the explanation of the fulfillment of these scriptures in Christ, accepted it, and then wanted to be baptized.(Ac 8:34-36)

Peter explained to Cornelius that “the man that fears [God] and works righteousness is acceptable”(Ac 10:35) and that everyone putting faith in Jesus Christ gets forgiveness of sins through his name.(Ac 10:43; 11:18)

All of this is in harmony with Jesus’ command to “make disciples ... teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you.” Those who accept the teaching and who become disciples properly get baptized.(Mt 28:19, 20; Ac 1:8)

Jesus’ baptism was a serious but joyful event. So is present-day Christian baptism. When we see people symbolize their dedication to God, our joy may be expressed by respectful applause and warm commendation.

Unlike those who sprinkle babies or force Scripturally UNINFORMED masses to be baptized, Jehovah’s Witnesses never coerce anyone into baptism. In fact, they do not baptize those who do not qualify spiritually. Before anyone can become even an unbaptized preacher of the good news, Christian elders make sure that he UNDERSTANDS BASIC BIBLE TEACHINGS,, lives in harmony with them, and gives an affirmative response to a question of this kind,“Do you really want to be one of Jehovah’s Witnesses?”

With few exceptions, when individuals are having a meaningful share in the Kingdom-preaching work and express a desire to be baptized, Christian elders hold discussions with them to make sure that they are believers who have made a dedication to Jehovah and who meet divine requirements for baptism.(Acts 4:4; 18:8)

Personal responses to over 100 questions on Bible teachings help the elders to determine whether those responding meet Scriptural requirements for immersion. Some do not qualify and therefore are not accepted for Christian baptism. W02 4/1 P.13
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40931 May 8, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot comprehend .
Your question---------- Did Jesus answer any questions?

Jesus’ Baptism in Water.

The baptism of Jesus himself as performed by John must of necessity have had a meaning and purpose quite different from John’s baptism, as Jesus “committed no sin, nor was deception found in his mouth.”(1Pe 2:22)

So he could not submit to an act symbolizing repentance. Undoubtedly it was for this reason that John objected to baptizing Jesus. But Jesus said:“Let it be, this time, for in that way it is suitable for us to carry out all that is righteous.”(Mt 3:13-15)

Luke states that Jesus was praying at the time of his baptism.(Lu 3:21)

Further, the writer of the letter to the Hebrews says that when Jesus Christ came “into the world”(that is, not when he was born and could not read and say these words, but when he presented himself for baptism and began his ministry) he was saying, in accord with Psalm 40:6-8 (LXX):“Sacrifice and offering you did not want, but you prepared a body for me.... Look! I am come (in the roll of the book it is written about me) to do your will, O God.”(Heb 10:5-9)

Jesus was by birth a member of the Jewish nation, which nation was in a national covenant with God, namely, the Law covenant.(Ex 19:5-8; Ga 4:4)

Jesus, by reason of this fact, was therefore already in a covenant relationship with Jehovah God when he thus presented himself to John for baptism. Jesus was there doing something more than what was required of him under the Law.

He was presenting himself to his Father Jehovah to do his Father’s “will” with reference to the offering of his own “prepared” body and with regard to doing away with animal sacrifices that were offered according to the Law.

The apostle Paul comments:“By the said ‘will’ we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all time.”(Heb 10:10)

The Father’s will for Jesus also involved activity in connection with the Kingdom, and for this service too Jesus presented himself.(Lu 4:43; 17:20, 21) Jehovah accepted and acknowledged this presentation of his Son, anointing him with holy spirit and saying:“You are my Son, the beloved; I have approved you.”(Mr 1:9-11; Lu 3:21-23; Mt 3:13-17)
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#40932 May 9, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Friday, May 9
Jehovah felt regrets that he had made men in the earth, and he felt hurt at his heart.—Gen. 6:6.
“I was devastated,” says one sister whose daughter was disfellowshipped. It may be difficult for those who have never experienced such a loss to appreciate how devastating it can be. Nevertheless, it would be unwise to let the improper course of a disfellowshipped family member distance you from Jehovah. How, then, can you cope with the profound grief that arises when a family member leaves Jehovah? Do not blame yourself for what happened. Jehovah has put a choice before humans, and each dedicated and baptized family member must “carry his own load” of responsibility.(Gal. 6:5) Ultimately, Jehovah holds the sinner—not you—responsible for his or her choice.(Ezek. 18:20) Also, do not blame others. Respect Jehovah’s arrangement for discipline. Take your stand against the Devil—not against shepherds who act to protect the congregation.—1 Pet. 5:8, 9. w13 1/15 2:16-18
This is one of the saddest, meanest, evilest, satanic statements.!!!

No where in the Bible does God say to give up or SHUN (not speak or have anything to do with your friends and family)

Student .....you are the devil !!!! You are not worth a grain of salt!!!!!!!!!!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#40933 May 9, 2014
[QUOTE who="Student "

Personal responses to over 100 questions on Bible teachings help the elders to determine whether those responding meet Scriptural requirements for immersion. Some do not qualify and therefore are not accepted for Christian baptism. W02 4/1 P.13
[/QUOTE]

Are you speaking for GOD here ? Do you really believe GOD would do this to a forgiving HEART.,....not qualify him for not KNOWING scriptures?

Baptizing is publically acknowledging "Forgiveness of your SINS"

John the Babtist was sent by GOD to spread the good news of the coming of the MISSIAH Jesus Christ and to be BAPTIZED to the ones that ACCEPTED Jesus Crist !!

Water Baptism identifies the believer with the Godhead – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

That..student .....is why we baptize in the NAME (not name..s) of he ...Father , the Son, and the Holy Spirit..... ONE NAME

You can accept Jesus into your Heart and ASK for "forgiveness of your SINS and not even know one single word of the BIBLE!

Student...God is not a God of confusion!!

Satan loves to spread confusion!!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#40934 May 9, 2014
Student wrote:
Update: After Super Typhoon Haiyan, Jehovah’s Witnesses Mobilize Relief Effort
MANILA, Philippines—In response to the massive devastation caused by Super Typhoon Haiyan, Jehovah’s Witnesses have organized an ongoing global relief effort for the Philippines.
The branch office of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Manila formed five disaster relief committees to expedite assistance to victims. More than 190 tons of supplies have been sent to the central Philippines. Witnesses from at least ten countries offered to assist with the relief effort. Volunteers are helping to rebuild and repair over 2,000 homes or provide medical support.
As many as 225 people are still living in tents set up by the Witnesses at a relocation site near Calbayog City, Samar. An estimated 15 to 20 percent of those seeking refuge at the site are non-Witnesses.
In the aftermath of what has proved to be one of the most powerful storms to ever make landfall, the death toll has risen to 6,201 and 1,785 people are still missing. Some 28,000 people were injured and over 1 million homes were damaged. The Philippines branch office of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Manila now confirms that 33 Witnesses have died and 10 are missing and presumed dead.
Beginning on December 7, 2013, Mark Sanderson, a member of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses, visited five provinces in the affected region over the course of seven days. He states:“The tragic results of Typhoon Haiyan are still deeply affecting many in the Philippines; yet we are prepared to continue providing the needed supplies, manpower, and comfort to help the victims recover.”
www.jw.org/news
LOL!!! are you still bragging for a blue ribbon reward??? How many times are you going to tell this little bedtime story???
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40935 May 9, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
This is one of the saddest, meanest, evilest, satanic statements.!!!
No where in the Bible does God say to give up or SHUN (not speak or have anything to do with your friends and family)
Student .....you are the devil !!!! You are not worth a grain of salt!!!!!!!!!!
Bible says to shun wicked ones
Proverbs 4:14, 15- Into the path of the wicked ones do not enter, and do not walk straight on into the way of the bad ones. 15 Shun it, do not pass along by it; turn aside from it, and pass along.

1 Corinthians 5:11, 12- But now I am writing YOU to quit mixing in company with anyone called a brother that is a fornicator or a greedy person or an idolater or a reviler or a drunkard or an extortioner, not even eating with such a man. 12 For what do I have to do with judging those outside? Do YOU not judge those inside, 13 while God judges those outside?“Remove the wicked [man] from among yourselves.”

In the apostle John’s writings, we find similar counsel that emphasizes how thoroughly Christians are to avoid such ones:“Everyone that pushes ahead and does not remain in the teaching of the Christ does not have God ... If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, never receive him into your homes or say a greeting to him. For he that says a greeting to him is a sharer in his wicked works.”(2 John 9-11)
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40936 May 9, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you speaking for GOD here ? Do you really believe GOD would do this to a forgiving HEART.,....not qualify him for not KNOWING scriptures?
Baptizing is publically acknowledging "Forgiveness of your SINS"
John the Babtist was sent by GOD to spread the good news of the coming of the MISSIAH Jesus Christ and to be BAPTIZED to the ones that ACCEPTED Jesus Crist !!
Water Baptism identifies the believer with the Godhead – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
That..student .....is why we baptize in the NAME (not name..s) of he ...Father , the Son, and the Holy Spirit..... ONE NAME
You can accept Jesus into your Heart and ASK for "forgiveness of your SINS and not even know one single word of the BIBLE!
Student...God is not a God of confusion!!
Satan loves to spread confusion!!
Yes Satan loves to spread confusion, and you are doing a very good job of helping him. This is what the Bibles HAS TO SAY

Matthew 28:19, 20-
19 Go therefore and make DISCIPLES of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20 TEACHING THEM to observe all the things I have commanded YOU. And, look! I am with YOU all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”

DISCIPLE, A taught one, a learner, a pupil. The Hebrew word for a disciple (limmudh) basically refers to one who learns, is taught, or is trained.(Compare Isa 8:16, ftn.)
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#40938 May 9, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible says to shun wicked ones
Proverbs 4:14, 15- Into the path of the wicked ones do not enter, and do not walk straight on into the way of the bad ones. 15 Shun it, do not pass along by it; turn aside from it, and pass along.
1 Corinthians 5:11, 12- But now I am writing YOU to quit mixing in company with anyone called a brother that is a fornicator or a greedy person or an idolater or a reviler or a drunkard or an extortioner, not even eating with such a man. 12 For what do I have to do with judging those outside? Do YOU not judge those inside, 13 while God judges those outside?“Remove the wicked [man] from among yourselves.”
In the apostle John’s writings, we find similar counsel that emphasizes how thoroughly Christians are to avoid such ones:“Everyone that pushes ahead and does not remain in the teaching of the Christ does not have God ... If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, never receive him into your homes or say a greeting to him. For he that says a greeting to him is a sharer in his wicked works.”(2 John 9-11)
So are you saying your family and your friends.. that stop believing the lies of the watch tower creatures are WICKED???? Is that what is in your head...their WICKED..? Your mother, that leaves, your father that leaves, your son that leaves, your daughter that leaves ?
........They are now a WICKED mother, father, son, daughter???

Where is your brain????? where is God's love?

You are doing SATAN's work....a disciple of satan!!!! a demon!

The more you talk......the more you are disgusting in the site of GOD!!!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#40939 May 9, 2014
unga bunga malunga wrote:
<quoted text>
mister
mat 28;19-20
doesn't apply to you JW,
because you don't make anyone Jesus disciple,
only you advertise your own crap,Watchtower magazines,make those people brain washed zombies who listen BS from your leaders blindly,
but never yours"good news" will be reallity,
because yours fakes preachings doesn't fit Bible Kingdom of God
baptism in Jesus doesn't exist anymore from the behead John Baprit by Herod,
now exist only one baptism,baptism by Holy Spirit,about whom John Baptist clearly said
Mat 3;11-12
I INDEED BAPTIZE YOU WITH WATER UNTO REPENTANCE;
BUT HE THAT COMETH AFTER ME IS MIGHTER THAN I
WHOSE SHOES,I AM NOT WORTHY TO BEAR,
HE SHALL BAPTIZE YOU WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT,AND WITH FIRE,
John 1;26.Acts 1;5. Is 4;4.Acts 2;3-4
Bible clearly say that John Baptism in water was old testament mosaic law,
and such baptism of yours and your brother JW is nothing worthy,
not born again and not baptist by Holy Spirit and Fire,can not see Kingdom of God,
also you are worthless,UNSAVED,poor miserable brain washed believer,deceived by your stupid earthly leaders
So?
fall on your knees and beseech God for forgiveness,Mercy and approval
Psalm 51;17.Ezek 36;24-28.john 1;13-14.3;3-8
promise to you too,if you get contrite broken ,full of tears heart directed to our precious Father Jehova God,
They do not know what BAPTISUM means.....the JW does not KNOW Jesus Christ.
Therefore they do not know GOD.

Their conscience has been seared with a hot iron!!!
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40940 May 9, 2014
HOW TO IDENTIFY THE TRUE RELIGION

1. True Christians must uphold the Sovereignty for which Jesus died..
Matthew 4:10-“Then Jesus said to him:“Go away, Satan! For it is written,‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.”

2. True Christians must magnify and sanctify God’s name.
Acts 15:14-18-Symeon has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name. 15- And with this the words of the Prophets agree, just as it is written, 16-‘After these things I shall return and rebuild the booth of David that is fallen down; and I shall rebuild its ruins and erect it again, 17- in order that those who remain of the men may earnestly seek Jehovah, together with people of all the nations, people who are called by my name, says Jehovah, who is doing these things, 18 -known from of old.”

3. True Christians would exalt God’s Kingdom as the only hope for solving mankind’s problems..
Daniel 2:44-And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;”

4. True Christians uphold the Bible as God’s inspired word..
2 Timothy 3:16, 17-“All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, 17- that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.”

5. True Christians must show love among themselves.
John 13:34, 35-“I am giving YOU a new commandment, that YOU love one another; just as I have loved YOU, that YOU also love one another. 35- By this all will know that YOU are my disciples, if YOU have love among yourselves.”

6. True Christians must remain neutral regarding the political affairs of this world...

1 John 5:19-“We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one.”

7. True Christians should not take part in wars...

1 Peter 5:9-“But take YOUR stand against him, solid in the faith, knowing that the same things in the way of sufferings are being accomplished in the entire association of YOUR brothers in the world.”

8. True Christians must be united in pure worship...

1 Corinthians 1:10-“Now I exhort YOU, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that YOU should all speak in agreement, and that there should not be divisions among YOU, but that YOU may be fitly united in the same mind and in the same line of thought.”

9. True Christians must become holy in their conduct...

1 Peter 1:14-16-“ As obedient children, quit being fashioned according to the desires YOU formerly had in YOUR ignorance, 15 but, in accord with the Holy One who called YOU, do YOU also become holy yourselves in all [YOUR] conduct, 16 because it is written:“YOU must be holy, because I am holy.”

10. True Christians know the truth and truth has set them free from false teachings...

John 8:31, 32-And so Jesus went on to say to the Jews that had believed him:“If YOU remain in my word, YOU are really my disciples, 32- and YOU will know the truth, and the truth will set YOU free.”
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#40941 May 9, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Satan loves to spread confusion, and you are doing a very good job of helping him. This is what the Bibles HAS TO SAY
Matthew 28:19, 20-
19 Go therefore and make DISCIPLES of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20 TEACHING THEM to observe all the things I have commanded YOU. And, look! I am with YOU all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”
DISCIPLE, A taught one, a learner, a pupil.

The Hebrew word for a disciple (limmudh) basically refers to one who learns, is taught, or is trained.(Compare Isa 8:16, ftn.)
Student ...you just Hebrew and greek all you want to ...you are disgusting!!

You know nothing about Hebrew or greek anyways....neither does ANY of your watch tower creatures!!! they were caught in court ...telling their lies !! they couldn't interpret any greek or Hebrew!! in COURT when asked by the JUDGE....
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#40942 May 9, 2014
Student wrote:
HOW TO IDENTIFY THE TRUE RELIGION
1. True Christians must uphold the Sovereignty for which Jesus died..
Matthew 4:10-“Then Jesus said to him:“Go away, Satan! For it is written,‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.”
2. True Christians must magnify and sanctify God’s name.
Acts 15:14-18-Symeon has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name. 15- And with this the words of the Prophets agree, just as it is written, 16-‘After these things I shall return and rebuild the booth of David that is fallen down; and I shall rebuild its ruins and erect it again, 17- in order that those who remain of the men may earnestly seek Jehovah, together with people of all the nations, people who are called by my name, says Jehovah, who is doing these things, 18 -known from of old.”
3. True Christians would exalt God’s Kingdom as the only hope for solving mankind’s problems..
Daniel 2:44-And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;”
4. True Christians uphold the Bible as God’s inspired word..
2 Timothy 3:16, 17-“All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness, 17- that the man of God may be fully competent, completely equipped for every good work.”
5. True Christians must show love among themselves.
John 13:34, 35-“I am giving YOU a new commandment, that YOU love one another; just as I have loved YOU, that YOU also love one another. 35- By this all will know that YOU are my disciples, if YOU have love among yourselves.”
6. True Christians must remain neutral regarding the political affairs of this world...
1 John 5:19-“We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one.”
7. True Christians should not take part in wars...
1 Peter 5:9-“But take YOUR stand against him, solid in the faith, knowing that the same things in the way of sufferings are being accomplished in the entire association of YOUR brothers in the world.”
8. True Christians must be united in pure worship...
1 Corinthians 1:10-“Now I exhort YOU, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that YOU should all speak in agreement, and that there should not be divisions among YOU, but that YOU may be fitly united in the same mind and in the same line of thought.”
9. True Christians must become holy in their conduct...
1 Peter 1:14-16-“ As obedient children, quit being fashioned according to the desires YOU formerly had in YOUR ignorance, 15 but, in accord with the Holy One who called YOU, do YOU also become holy yourselves in all [YOUR] conduct, 16 because it is written:“YOU must be holy, because I am holy.”
10. True Christians know the truth and truth has set them free from false teachings...
John 8:31, 32-And so Jesus went on to say to the Jews that had believed him:“If YOU remain in my word, YOU are really my disciples, 32- and YOU will know the truth, and the truth will set YOU free.”
JW 's a not the true religion....they are not Christians. They could not turn on the
families , their friends, or GOD the way they do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Buck Crick 101,141
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Liamm 670,512
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 32 min Blackwomenrule 89
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 50 min David C Pumpkins 286,468
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Farting Hillary 980,313
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Jehova Witness 445,670
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 3 hr bullyhow 456
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,304
More from around the web