Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#40827 Apr 23, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
No people in the pulpit can not save you....You must be DRAWN to Jesus Christ, and BELIEVE in Jesus Christ.
God;s PLAN has been done....FINISHED.
"Whosoever,(anyone) believeth on the Lord Jesus Christ , has everlasting (never ending) LIFE. That is the only PROOF needed, and GOD will know ...God will not know you any other way.
Jesus only died ONCE.
Jesus said "seek first the kingdom and everything will be added to you." Matt. 6:33 Jesus also said we worship the Father and he is looking for those who would worship by seeking spirit and truth. We all are drawn or should be just by the magnificence of creation, and especially for what God has promised beyond for the future. This was promised before Jesus came. Many were drawn to Jesus and were amazed by him and became followers. Not all of those would stay as they found other things 'got in the way.' Jesus told about that in the Parable of the Sower and the Seed. Matt. 13 The apostles who were in the business so to speak of getting people in a saved condition, also spent a lot of time exhorting those to stay in that position, offered by Jesus' "Way". Unfortuntaely they had to report those who previously took advantage of that free gift, not continuing and going on a road of condemnation again. "He that endures to the end will be saved." Matt 24:13 and many other scriptures.

Location hidden

#40828 Apr 23, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not the people (jws) it is the DOCTRINE of the watch tower that the JWs Teach and what they are spreading door to door. They also take scriptures out of contexts and twist the scriptures to fit the watch tower doctrine.
The watch tower doctrine is a cult. No one is OBSESSED with the JWs, or has HATE, for the people.
The LIES the watch tower spreads to their members is what is wrong.
If we had caught the "Jim Jones" cult of this person....we might have helped a lot of people with their Lives!
Paul in II Thess 3 spoke of a great apostasy that would be revealed at the time of Christ's presence. It would compromise of people who would be viewed as "god" sitting on "God's throne" Paul was acting as "a restraint" until that would fulfill itself, the man of lawlessness who would have to have his ways of opposition to God revealed. The WTBS has been exposing the man of lawlessness as prophesied. They have done this by exposing the false doctrines and practices of the man of lawlessness class which is the clergy class of Christendom because they act as they speak for God on their "thrones." Exposing such lies as the unbiblical Trinity, Jesus being God, all Christians go to heaven, hellfire for the unsaved, violence allowed for their enemies, sexual permissiveness and unclean practices, making politics their bedfellows as being part of the world, a laity and clergy class, people exhorting miraculous events when those events have been long gone, disregarding God's sanctity of blood usage, false prophesings where God has been telling them how to act and doing them favors, etc.,the creating of a soul that is within a person, the immortality of that soul. and basically tens if not hundreds more that general fits the churches of Christendom and many of the world's religions. God has stated their characteristics in Rev 17-19, and the command for all truth seekers is, "to get out of her my people"....Rev. 18:4. Those are the real lies people should be told about.
Known Fact

Kissimmee, FL

#40829 Apr 23, 2014
YOU ASKED FOR IT ...HERE IT IS:
WHAT JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES BELIEVE
BELIEF SCRIPTURAL REASON
Bible is God’s Word and is truth 2 Tim. 3:16, 17; 2 Pet. 1:20, 21; John 17:17
Bible is more reliable than tradition Matt. 15:3; Col. 2:8
God’s name is Jehovah Ps. 83:18; Isa. 26:4; 42:8, AS; Ex. 6:3
Christ is God’s Son and is inferior to him
Matt. 3:17; John 8:42; 14:28; 20:17; 1 Cor. 11:3; 15:28
Christ was first of God’s creations
Col. 1:15; Rev. 3:1420:17; 1 Cor. 11:3; 15:28
Christ died on a stake, not a cross
Gal. 3:13; Acts 5:30
Christ’s human life was paid as a ransom for obedient hu
Matt. 20:28; 1 Tim. 2:5, 6; Titus 2:14; 1 Pet. 2: 24
Christ’s one sacrifice Rom. 6:10; Heb. 9:25-28
is sufficient
Christ was raised from 1 Pet. 3:18; Rom. 6:9;
the dead as an immortal Rev. 1:17, 18
spirit person
Christ’s presence is in John 14:19; Matt. 24:3;
spirit 2 Cor. 5:16; Ps. 110:1, 2
Kingdom under Christ will Isa. 9:6, 7; 11:1-5;
rule earth in righteousness Dan. 7:13, 14; Matt. 6:10
and peace
Kingdom brings ideal living Ps. 72:1-4;
conditions to earth Rev. 7:9, 10, 13-17; 21:3, 4
Earth will never be destroyed Eccl. 1:4; Isa. 45:18; Ps. 78:69
or depopulated
God will destroy present Rev. 16:14, 16; Zeph. 3:8;
system of things in the Dan. 2:44; Isa. 34:2
battle at Har–Magedon
Wicked will be eternally Matt. 25:41-46; 2 Thess. 1:6-9
destroyed
People God approves will John 3:16; 10:27, 28; 17:3;
receive eternal life Mark 10:29, 30
There is only one road to Matt. 7:13, 14; Eph. 4:4, 5
life
We are now in the ‘time of Matt. 24:3-14; 2 Tim. 3:1-5;
the end’ Luke 17:26-30
Human death is due to Rom. 5:12; 6:23
Adam’s sin
The human soul ceases to Ezek. 18:4; Eccl. 9:10;
exist at death Ps. 6:5; 146:4; John 11:11-14
Hell is mankind’s common Job 14:13, Dy;
grave Rev. 20:13, 14, AV (margin)
Hope for dead is 1 Cor. 15:20-22; John 5:28, 29;
resurrection 11:25, 26
Known Fact

Kissimmee, FL

#40830 Apr 23, 2014
cont
WHAT JEHAVAH'S WITNESSES BELIEVE AND SCRIPYURAL REASON.

Adamic death will cease 1 Cor. 15:26; Rev. 21:4;
Isa. 25:8; 1 Cor. 15:54
Only a little flock of Luke 12:32; Rev. 14:1, 3;
144,000 go to heaven and 1 Cor. 15:40-53; Rev. 5:9, 10
rule with Christ
The 144,000 are born again 1 Pet. 1:23; John 3:3;
as spiritual sons of God Rev. 7:3, 4
New covenant made with Jer. 31:31; Heb. 8:10-13
spiritual Israel
Christ’s congregation is Eph. 2:20; Isa. 28:16;
built upon himself Matt. 21:42
Prayers must be directed only John 14:6, 13, 14; 1 Tim. 2:5
to Jehovah through Christ
Images must not be used in Ex. 20:4, 5; Lev. 26:1;
worship 1 Cor. 10:14; Ps. 115:4-8
Spiritism must be shunned Deut. 18:10-12; Gal. 5:19-21;
Lev. 19:31
Satan is invisible ruler of 1 John 5:19; 2 Cor. 4:4;
world John 12:31
A Christian must have no part 2 Cor. 6:14-17; 11:13-15;
in interfaith movements Gal. 5:9; Deut. 7:1-5
A Christian must keep Jas. 4:4; 1 John 2:15;
separate from world John 15:19; 17:16
All human laws that do not Matt. 22:20, 21;
conflict with God’s laws 1 Pet. 2:12; 4:15
should be obeyed
Taking blood into body Gen. 9:3, 4; Lev. 17:14;
through mouth or veins Acts 15:28, 29
violates God’s laws
Bible’s laws on morals must 1 Cor. 6:9, 10; Heb. 13:4;
be obeyed 1 Tim. 3:2; Prov. 5:1-23
Sabbath observance was given Deut. 5:15; Ex. 31:13; Rom. 10:4;
only to the Jews and ended Gal. 4:9, 10; Col. 2:16, 17
with Mosaic Law
A clergy class and special Matt. 23:8-12; 20:25-27;
titles are improper Job 32:21, 22
Man did not evolve but was Isa. 45:12; Gen. 1:27
created
Christ set example that must 1 Pet. 2:21; Heb. 10:7;
be followed in serving God John 4:34; 6:38
Baptism by complete immersion Mark 1:9, 10; John 3:23;
symbolizes dedication Acts 19:4, 5
Christians must give public Rom. 10:10; Heb. 13:15;
testimony to Scriptural truth Isa. 43:10-12
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#40831 Apr 24, 2014
curtjester1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What we philosophise may not necessarily be correct or bring God happiness. The Pharisees making up their own rules made it a sin to pronounce God's name saying it was too sacred. The name is a memorial for every generation when Jehovah told Moses to highlight it to the sons of Israel in their captivity and it was to be a memorial for every subsquent generation. Ex. 3:15. It's also stated that all the nations via prophecy fulfillment must know that name. Ezek. 38:23. Jesus didn't merely state Father, as he highlighted his Father's name in prayer. John 17: 6. When Jesus came and died for mankind, this was God's plan to take out all nations a people for his name. Acts. 15:14. That goes quite along with historians as the first century church was very Jewish-Christian in nature. Paul quotes from scripture in Rom. 10:13, "everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved." Heb. 6:10 says God appreciates the work you did for him and the love for his name." His name is Jehovah...and God states, "that is my name." Isaiah 42:8. Rev. 15:4 Who will not glorify you and your name?"

It's not required to use his name in every instance, but it would be a grave sin, not to use, or even worse think of it as not his name or think it so unimportant as not to use it.
satan uses the same tactics of putting guilt on God's children, you are a good follower.

Location hidden

#40834 Apr 24, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
satan uses the same tactics of putting guilt on God's children, you are a good follower.
Are you going to use God's name, yes or no?

Satan made up lies in the GoE as in convincing Adam and Eve they would never die when God told them they would if they partook. Jesus told of many traditions and practices that were not acceptable. I am following what Jesus did and told us to do. If you want to refrain from doing what God and Jesus told you to do, there is nothing I can do. I can only draw people to what they said, and let them decide.

Location hidden

#40835 Apr 24, 2014
Known Fact wrote:
cont
WHAT JEHAVAH'S WITNESSES BELIEVE AND SCRIPYURAL REASON.
Adamic death will cease 1 Cor. 15:26; Rev. 21:4;
Isa. 25:8; 1 Cor. 15:54
Only a little flock of Luke 12:32; Rev. 14:1, 3;
144,000 go to heaven and 1 Cor. 15:40-53; Rev. 5:9, 10
rule with Christ
The 144,000 are born again 1 Pet. 1:23; John 3:3;
as spiritual sons of God Rev. 7:3, 4
New covenant made with Jer. 31:31; Heb. 8:10-13
spiritual Israel
Christ’s congregation is Eph. 2:20; Isa. 28:16;
built upon himself Matt. 21:42
Prayers must be directed only John 14:6, 13, 14; 1 Tim. 2:5
to Jehovah through Christ
Images must not be used in Ex. 20:4, 5; Lev. 26:1;
worship 1 Cor. 10:14; Ps. 115:4-8
Spiritism must be shunned Deut. 18:10-12; Gal. 5:19-21;
Lev. 19:31
Satan is invisible ruler of 1 John 5:19; 2 Cor. 4:4;
world John 12:31
A Christian must have no part 2 Cor. 6:14-17; 11:13-15;
in interfaith movements Gal. 5:9; Deut. 7:1-5
A Christian must keep Jas. 4:4; 1 John 2:15;
separate from world John 15:19; 17:16
All human laws that do not Matt. 22:20, 21;
conflict with God’s laws 1 Pet. 2:12; 4:15
should be obeyed
Taking blood into body Gen. 9:3, 4; Lev. 17:14;
through mouth or veins Acts 15:28, 29
violates God’s laws
Bible’s laws on morals must 1 Cor. 6:9, 10; Heb. 13:4;
be obeyed 1 Tim. 3:2; Prov. 5:1-23
Sabbath observance was given Deut. 5:15; Ex. 31:13; Rom. 10:4;
only to the Jews and ended Gal. 4:9, 10; Col. 2:16, 17
with Mosaic Law
A clergy class and special Matt. 23:8-12; 20:25-27;
titles are improper Job 32:21, 22
Man did not evolve but was Isa. 45:12; Gen. 1:27
created
Christ set example that must 1 Pet. 2:21; Heb. 10:7;
be followed in serving God John 4:34; 6:38
Baptism by complete immersion Mark 1:9, 10; John 3:23;
symbolizes dedication Acts 19:4, 5
Christians must give public Rom. 10:10; Heb. 13:15;
testimony to Scriptural truth Isa. 43:10-12
Keep up the good work. They have been taught by tradition and a paid clergy for thousands of years. A truthseeker will see that their doctrines are not supportable and are given little attention since all they give up are 'grades' instead of sound scriptural reasoning or support.

Location hidden

#40837 Apr 24, 2014
Internet dr Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong
doctrines of JW and world wide christianity are devil doctrines grow from one root-fake christianity with leader satan9angel of lights
true sound God's methodology doctrines are Bible doctrines revealed by Holy Spirit for single ones not for any group,church or JW organization?
give up only weak unsaved blind churchiods,
but never give up,child of God elected saved by Gods Grace,for who only Bible is Holy Earth tabernacle to conversate with God,
none of you JW,OR CHURCHES ARE ABLE TO TEACH PROPER DOCTRINES,
AT FIRST ALL OF YOU TAKE TIME,WASH AT FIRST YOUR OWN HANDS,HEAARTS,FACES,CLEAN YOURSELVES.TRY TO BE HOLY AND HUMABLE BEFORE THRONE OF GODS MERCY,
AND GIVE UP AT ALL FROM TEACHINGS OF DEVIL DOCTRINES,DECEIVING PEOPLE,AND LIES ABOUT KINGDOM OF GOD?
JW TODAY ARE MOST FALLEN AND LAUGHABLE ORGANIZATION EVER EXIST,
EMPTY PROMISES, TO MANY LIGHTS, FALSE PROPHECIES,AND FALSE PREACHING ABOUT GOD'C KINGDOM.
WHOLE WORLD NOT HATE JW,ONLY LAUGH
even illuminaties establish short time NEW WORLD ORDER?
but never will come to this old filthy infested morally earth any"new system of thing"
You are entitled to your opinions. I used to be in your belief system and now I am not. Now the whole world looks down on me. I am glad. Matt. 24:9 says we will be objects of hatred, just like Jesus and his apostles were. I don't pay homage to my emperor and when I found out Jesus didn't want me harming other people with my hands or a weapon, I was happy. Of course people who are trained to think of their country as superior and like when they win wars will diagree. My citizenship is in the heavens. I have faith that Jesus will rule on this earth and all my relatives will be able to come to this beautiful new world where people don't fight, there are no economic problems or medical problems. I live for my God and his Son, and love telling others about the future and how much better life will be. I love all the holy spirit I receive in my new brotherhood. I now understand the Bible and it is much easier for me to read the deeper things now. I am sorry you believe our doctrines are wrong. I am encouraged by Pauls' words that peoples beliefs are 'strongly entrenched things" that spiritual warfare is designed to overcome. Paul had his problems with people with other doctrines and he said he was trying hard to ward them off. I believe they were successful for awhile and then Satan overtook the church and it became political and religious and the chuch figured out a people to to to war again. I am trying hard go back to the first century where Christ's followers didn't go to war, made their preaching of the kingdom their number one goal in life. They didn't have to deal with a Trinity or other false doctrines, but now I am happy to let people see how erroneous it is since we have the Bible and things are easy to look up. Don't be discouraged, I can help if you want. If you don't, that's fine too. Have a nice day.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#40838 Apr 24, 2014
curtjester1 wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you going to use God's name, yes or no .
I do .......... Jesus Christ is
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#40840 Apr 25, 2014
Internet dr Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>

ALSO?PLEASE?

LEARN THE TRUTH,AND NEVER POST LIES ABOUT STRANGERS??

AND GO PREACH GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST,NOT ADVERTISING WATCHTOWER AND BOOKS FROM YOUR LEADERS PRINTED LATELY ON MOST CHEAP PAPER EVER EXIST?
True

They do not know the "Gospel of Jesus Christ"

They just know the 'gospel of the watch tower'....lies
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#40846 Apr 28, 2014
huk wek fu fue wrote:
just don't worry all poor JW,serving man instead God,
I never forget to start series how to know the truth(not JW fake truth)
the Truth of Bible,how to find possibility to be saved by Gods Grace,and be born again to see Kingdom of God,
Because now all of you JW, only have day dreams and halucinations preaching Watchtower leaders magazines and their worthless man agenda,
having nothing to do with TRUE SPIRITUAL NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH?
SO?
WAIT FOR MY ACTION,AND GOD'S REWARD ARRIVE TO SOME OF YOU JW DECEIVED BY LEADERS MASTERS OF ALL SPIRITUAL LIES
It is sad, that they think they have to EARN their "Salvation" , so they

lye in HOPE that their works will earn them their Salvation.

HOPELESS HOPE ....
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40849 Apr 29, 2014
Daily Text

Tuesday, April 29

The kingdom [of God] will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite.—Dan. 2:44.

Can you imagine what the fulfillment of that will mean for you personally? Man-made national boundaries, which today in some sense mark every human as a foreigner, will no longer exist. Already, Jehovah’s Witnesses pay little attention to the nationality of those in their midst. Recently, for example, several of their smaller branch offices were merged to simplify the work of oversight and to improve efficiency in accomplishing the preaching of the good news of the Kingdom.(Matt. 24:14) As far as legal requirements permitted, national barriers were ignored when such consolidations were made. That is yet another visible proof that Jesus Christ as Jehovah’s rightfully enthroned Ruler is breaking down human barriers, and he is the one who will soon “complete his conquest”!—Rev. 6:2. w12 12/15 4:16-18
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#40850 Apr 29, 2014
What kind of moron in Baltimore would keep changing their name and keep posting here? A true disciple -right student? A brother?

Location hidden

#40854 Apr 30, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
I do .......... Jesus Christ is
I guess we would have to feel sorry for the Jews reading the Bible and never knowing God had a name Jesus. I wish you could see God's name in the Bible thousand and thousands of times. Gen. 2:4, Isaiah. 42:8, Psalm 83:18, Ex. 3:15...and poor Jesus is only an angel of the covenant. Mal. 3:1. All we can do is hope people read their Bibles and look to who's feeding them the scriptures that only are 'important.'

http://examiningthetrinity.blogspot.com/2009/...

Location hidden

#40855 Apr 30, 2014
Internet dr Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong
doctrines of JW and world wide christianity are devil doctrines grow from one root-fake christianity with leader satan9angel of lights
true sound God's methodology doctrines are Bible doctrines revealed by Holy Spirit for single ones not for any group,church or JW organization?
but never give up,child of God elected saved by Gods Grace,for who only Bible is Holy Earth tabernacle to conversate with God,
AT FIRST ALL OF YOU TAKE TIME,WASH AT FIRST YOUR OWN HANDS,HEAARTS,FACES,CLEAN YOURSELVES.TRY TO BE HOLY AND HUMABLE BEFORE THRONE OF GODS MERCY,
AND GIVE UP AT ALL FROM TEACHINGS OF DEVIL DOCTRINES,DECEIVING PEOPLE,AND LIES ABOUT KINGDOM OF GOD?
EMPTY PROMISES, TO MANY LIGHTS, FALSE PROPHECIES,AND FALSE PREACHING ABOUT GOD'C KINGDOM.
but never will come to this old filthy infested morally earth any"new system of thing"
I Cor. 1: 18-21

Christendom saves itself either by individual or someone telling them the are saved. JW's believe salavation is a process. I Cor. 15:24, Rev. 2:10

Location hidden

#40856 Apr 30, 2014
Internet dr Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong
Hey, some people swear by The National Enquirer. Even the Rothschilds have to worry about people stealing there food when money is no good anymore. What should our ticket be, Grasshopper??!
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40857 Apr 30, 2014
Daily Text

Wednesday, April 30

My sin is in front of me constantly.—Ps. 51:3.

A poet wrote:“Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these:‘It might have been!’” The poet was J. G. Whittier, and he was referring to things that we regret, that we wish we could do over and do differently.“Regret” is mental sorrow, pain of mind, at something done or perhaps left undone, and it can mean “to weep again.” We all have done things we wish we could go back and do differently. What regrets do you have? Some people have made grievous mistakes in their lives, even committing serious sins. Others have not done anything so bad, but they wonder whether some of their choices in life were really the best. Some people have been able to overcome the past and continue on with their lives. Others are continually plagued with “if onlys” about their past. Which are you? Do you wish that you could serve God without regrets—at least from this day forward? w13 1/15 4:1, 2

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#40862 Apr 30, 2014
Jesus Christ is referred to as "Mighty God" in Isa 9:6 ("For there has been a child born to us, there has been a son given to us...

And his name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father..."). jehovah who is not God is referred to as "Mighty God" in Isa 10:20-21. How can this be if there is only ONE God? Jesus is also called the “Eternal Father” in Isa 9:6. Since only God is eternal, that is, has no beginning and no end, how can this be if Christ is not God but was “created” by God? If “Mighty God” and “Eternal Father” are only titles given to Christ, why would he be given any “title” in scripture that did not accurately apply to him?
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#40864 Apr 30, 2014
Daily Text

Thursday, May 1

Take these things away from here! Stop making the house of my Father a house of merchandise!—John 2:16.

What conclusion do you draw from Jesus’ cleansing of the temple? Visualize the scene: Jesus made a whip of ropes, and he drove out those selling cattle and sheep. He scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.(John 2:13-15, 17) That forceful action made the disciples recall the prophetic words of King David:“Sheer zeal for your house has eaten me up.”(Ps. 69:9) By taking firm action, Jesus showed a strong desire to defend true worship. Do you see in that account the Father’s personality? It reminds us that God has not only the unlimited power to wipe wickedness from the face of the earth but also the ardent desire to do so. This depiction of Jesus’ strong reaction to wrongdoing reveals how the Father must feel as he looks at the wickedness that is rampant on earth today. How reassuring that is to us when we are coping with injustices! w12 4/15 1:11

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#40867 Apr 30, 2014
Jesus Christ is referred to as "Mighty God" in Isa 9:6 ("For there has been a child born to us, there has been a son given to us... And his name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father..."). Jehovah God is referred to as "Mighty God" in Isa 10:20-21. How can this be if there is only ONE God? Jesus is also called the “Eternal Father” in Isa 9:6. Since only God is eternal, that is, has no beginning and no end, how can this be if Christ is not God but was “created” by God? If “Mighty God” and “Eternal Father” are only titles given to Christ, why would he be given any “title” in scripture that did not accurately apply to him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min RiversideRedneck 56,008
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 650,247
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min trifecta1 971,763
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 12 min bad bob 182,943
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 31 min ImFree2Choose 2,325
Question for white men? do you just use black w... (Feb '10) 40 min BearerofBADnews 308
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 445,909
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 12 hr akon mason 70
More from around the web