|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok..... how can I be clear... you erroneously believe that the so called "Roman Catholic religion". Wait, I can't even say that title like that because it doesnt make sense. "Roman Catholic religion"?? What is that? How is it different than the Byzantine Catholic religion or the Ethiopian Catholic religion? There is no separate Church called "Roman"Catholic. "Roman" describes a diocese and liturgical rite, not a separate Church. I don't entirely blame you for your error as most western English speaking peoples have slowly come to identify the Catholic Church with the adjective "Roman" and that's that.
Anyway, you erroneously believe that the Catholic Church in Rome was presented with a codex Bible; it was labeled "Word of God" and they opened it and read it. They came upon Mathew 16: 18 and thunk 'this verse says Peter was the first Pope!!" That scenario is impossible. The Bible didn't come to us like that.
Mathew 16:18 physically happened. It was an action put into motion. Not a verse that was written and later organized around. The Church came first, then the Bible. Before all the NT manuscripts were completed, men like Clement of Rome were already running the Church. He was ordained Bishop by Peter. See, Clement didn't read Mathew 16:18, he was the product of Mathew 16:18..
see www.vaticandesignexposed.com

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

doug wrote:
<quoted text>
the only diff. in the Bible's are that God's name appears in the new world translation and in your Bible nothing just a confusion between Lord and God

Actually God's name does not appear even once in the NWT!!!!!!!

There are translations that appropriately use the correct name of the Elohim (Yahweh), but the NWT is not one of them.

Whores than that they implant a fake name (jehovah) which is a name created by Satan to deceive people.
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Colossians 1:16
(NW) 16 because by means of him all [other] things were created in the heavens and upon the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, no matter whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All [other] things have been (Notice) created through him and for him.

New International Version
For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; (Notice) all things have been created through him and for him.

New Living Translation
for through him God created everything in the heavenly realms and on earth. He made the things we can see and the things we can't see--such as thrones, kingdoms, rulers, and authorities in the unseen world. Everything was (Notice) created through him and for him.

English Standard Version
For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were (Notice) created through him and for him.

New American Standard Bible
For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities-- all things have been (Notice) created through Him and for Him.

King James Bible
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Holman Christian Standard Bible
For everything was created by Him, in heaven and on earth, the visible and the invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities-- all things have been (Notice) created through Him and for Him.

International Standard Version
For by him all things in heaven and on earth were created, things visible and invisible, whether they are kings, lords, rulers, or powers. All things have been (Notice) created through him and for him.

NET Bible
for all things in heaven and on earth were created by him--all things, whether visible or invisible, whether thrones or dominions, whether principalities or powers--all things were (Notice) created through him and for him.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
By him was everything created which is in Heaven and in The Earth: everything that is seen and everything that is unseen, whether Thrones or Dominions or Principalities or Rulers; everything has been created by his hand and in him.

Cont...
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

GOD'S WORD® Translation
He created all things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible. Whether they are kings or lords, rulers or powers- everything has been (Notice) created through him and for him.

Jubilee Bible 2000
for by him were all things created, that are in the heavens and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they are thrones or dominions or principalities or powers: all things were created by him and in him;

King James 2000 Bible
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

American King James Version

American Standard Version
for in him were all things created, in the heavens and upon the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been (Notice) created through him, and unto him;

Douay-Rheims Bible
For in him were all things created in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, or dominations, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him and in him.

Darby Bible Translation
because by him were created all things, the things in the heavens and the things upon the earth, the visible and the invisible, whether thrones, or lordships, or principalities, or authorities: all things have been created by him and for him.

English Revised Version
for in him were all things created, in the heavens and upon the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been (Notice) created through him, and unto him;

Webster's Bible Translation
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are upon earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Weymouth New Testament
For in Him was created the universe of things in heaven and on earth, things seen and things unseen, thrones, dominions, princedoms, powers--all were (Notice) created, and exist through and for Him.

World English Bible
For by him all things were created, in the heavens and on the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been (Notice) created through him, and for him.

Young's Literal Translation
because in him were the all things created, those in the heavens, and those upon the earth, those visible, and those invisible, whether thrones, whether lordships, whether principalities, whether authorities; (Notice) all things through him, and for him, have been created,

Our New World Translation agrees with:all these others translation that says all things have been created through him and for him.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

What's become of Dr Shrink et al?
lovewithin

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

you said "Our New World translation agrees....But do YOU ?????

Our New World Translation agrees with:all these others translation that says all things have been created through him and for him.

Student.....THROUGH Him...... didn't change a damn thing! are you really that stupid???....

NOTICE! we MUST go THROUGH Jesus to even get to God..
NOTICE! we MUST go THROUH Jesus for everlasting Life!
NOTICE we PRAY through Jesus!

If Jesus went THROUGH a door way, so He could see the other room FOR Himself..... wouldn't this mean, HE did it HIMSELF????

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Student wrote:
GOD'S WORD® Translation
He created all things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible. Whether they are kings or lords, rulers or powers- everything has been (Notice) created through him and for him.
Jubilee Bible 2000
for by him were all things created, that are in the heavens and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they are thrones or dominions or principalities or powers: all things were created by him and in him;
King James 2000 Bible
American King James Version
American Standard Version
Douay-Rheims Bible
For in him were all things created in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, or dominations, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him and in him.
Darby Bible Translation
because by him were created all things, the things in the heavens and the things upon the earth, the visible and the invisible, whether thrones, or lordships, or principalities, or authorities: all things have been created by him and for him.
English Revised Version
Webster's Bible Translation
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are upon earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Weymouth New Testament
For in Him was created the universe of things in heaven and on earth, things seen and things unseen, thrones, dominions, princedoms, powers--all were (Notice) created, and exist through and for Him.
World English Bible
For by him all things were created, in the heavens and on the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been (Notice) created through him, and for him.
Young's Literal Translation
because in him were the all things created, those in the heavens, and those upon the earth, those visible, and those invisible, whether thrones, whether lordships, whether principalities, whether authorities; (Notice) all things through him, and for him, have been created,

Well this was a pointless waste of bandwidth.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

yon wrote:
What's become of Dr Shrink et al?

I am sure Baltimore is not gone. Demons are not that easy to cast out.
Student

Imuris, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

lovewithin wrote:
you said "Our New World translation agrees....But do YOU ?????
Student.....THROUGH Him...... didn't change a damn thing! are you really that stupid???....
NOTICE! we MUST go THROUGH Jesus to even get to God..
NOTICE! we MUST go THROUH Jesus for everlasting Life!
NOTICE we PRAY through Jesus!
If Jesus went THROUGH a door way, so He could see the other room FOR Himself..... wouldn't this mean, HE did it HIMSELF????
I agree that "all things have been created through him and for him."

AM I STUPID? NO BUT YOU SURE SEEM TO BE!!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

student.......... this scripture states a FACT.

John 1 : 3

All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

Student....this scripture is talking about Jesus Christ here.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that "all things have been created through him and for him."
AM I STUPID? NO BUT YOU SURE SEEM TO BE!!
Explain .....THROUGH HIM...please!

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

Student wrote:
<quoted text>
AM I STUPID?

Yes you are. You fell for a mind control cult that is so weak in the facts that it takes all of 15 minutes online to refute all their major doctrines.

You are VERY stupid.

Thanks for asking.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

doug wrote:
<quoted text> see www.vaticandesignexposed.com
Do you have stock in that website or something? Enough already.
You may as well post: www.ufosinthevatican.com lol
or 911conspiracy.org . same type of crap.

Im not interested in a fanatical website hellbent on lies. If you were sincerely interested in truth, I'd take the time to help you understand my faith better. But just like a 911 conspiracy theorist...nothing will change their minds. No video. no sworn testimony from the other hijackers. No cell phone records. Nothing! No evidence will sway their mind. They have an illness. It's called "incredible forced ignorance."
lovewithin

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain .....THROUGH HIM...please!
Student.....have you checked with the 'watch tower men ...on how they explained in their NWT what..... THROUGH Jesus Christ means?
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

Judged:

lovewithin wrote:
student.......... this scripture states a FACT.
John 1 : 3
All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.
Student....this scripture is talking about Jesus Christ here.
I agree verse three is speaking about Jesus prehuman existence, but did you NOTICE all things come into being through HIM.

My question to you is this! If Jesus was NOT CREATED AND IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD, why did all things have to come through HIM?

If verse 1 from your translation says that the WORD (Jesus) is God, if this is so, and then your bible DOES NOT NEED VERSE 3.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure Baltimore is not gone. Demons are not that easy to cast out.
Maybe this kind requires prayer - Mark 9:29
yon

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Liam wrote:
Im not interested in a fanatical website hellbent on lies. If you were sincerely interested in truth, I'd take the time to help you understand my faith better. But just like a 911 conspiracy theorist...nothing will change their minds. No video. no sworn testimony from the other hijackers. No cell phone records. Nothing! No evidence will sway their mind. They have an illness. It's called "incredible forced ignorance."
Are you any different?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Student wrote:
Daily Text

Monday, March 31
BTW Everyone - Happy New Year! This is day one of month one(AVIV) according to Yahweh - NOT Caesar and his pagan - sun worshiping universal church
Student

Imuris, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

Daily Text

Tuesday, April 1

I was making greater progress in Judaism than many of my own age.—Gal. 1:14.

Fluent in Hebrew and Greek, Saul had Roman citizenship, which accorded him much-coveted privileges and rights. Had he chosen to keep pursuing such worldly success, he could likely have gained personal prominence and financial security. Instead, he chose a course that to others—perhaps even to some relatives—seemed to be sheer folly. Why? Paul loved Jehovah and desired his approval more than riches and prominence among men. Gaining an accurate knowledge of the truth, Paul came to value the ransom, the Christian ministry, the hope of life in heaven—things that the world largely ignores. No matter what trials came his way, Paul was determined to be faithful to God, to endure in true worship. That is a goal that is lacking on the world’s agenda for success. Do you share Paul’s determination? w12 12/15 1:10-12
yon

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

Judged:

yon wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Everyone - Happy New Year! This is day one of month one(AVIV) according to Yahweh - NOT Caesar and his pagan - sun worshiping universal church
http://eliyah.com/transcripts/html/03292014st...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

430 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min It aint necessarily so 720,681
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min pusherman_ 532,639
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Dave Nelson 224,113
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 21 min seriously the original 5,231
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 25 min blind man n the bleachers 599,066
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 42 min MUQ1 36,504
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 52 min Aura Mytha 256,454
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Clearwater 172,345
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr bbbbbb 73
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 9 hr Larry 122
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••