Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“May you be at peace.”

Since: Nov 07

Mars

#40336 Mar 31, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
AM I STUPID?

Yes you are. You fell for a mind control cult that is so weak in the facts that it takes all of 15 minutes online to refute all their major doctrines.

You are VERY stupid.

Thanks for asking.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#40337 Mar 31, 2014
doug wrote:
<quoted text> see www.vaticandesignexposed.com
Do you have stock in that website or something? Enough already.
You may as well post: www.ufosinthevatican.com lol
or 911conspiracy.org . same type of crap.

Im not interested in a fanatical website hellbent on lies. If you were sincerely interested in truth, I'd take the time to help you understand my faith better. But just like a 911 conspiracy theorist...nothing will change their minds. No video. no sworn testimony from the other hijackers. No cell phone records. Nothing! No evidence will sway their mind. They have an illness. It's called "incredible forced ignorance."
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#40338 Mar 31, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain .....THROUGH HIM...please!
Student.....have you checked with the 'watch tower men ...on how they explained in their NWT what..... THROUGH Jesus Christ means?
Student

Mexico

#40339 Mar 31, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
student.......... this scripture states a FACT.
John 1 : 3
All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.
Student....this scripture is talking about Jesus Christ here.
I agree verse three is speaking about Jesus prehuman existence, but did you NOTICE all things come into being through HIM.

My question to you is this! If Jesus was NOT CREATED AND IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD, why did all things have to come through HIM?

If verse 1 from your translation says that the WORD (Jesus) is God, if this is so, and then your bible DOES NOT NEED VERSE 3.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#40343 Apr 1, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure Baltimore is not gone. Demons are not that easy to cast out.
Maybe this kind requires prayer - Mark 9:29
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#40344 Apr 1, 2014
Liam wrote:
Im not interested in a fanatical website hellbent on lies. If you were sincerely interested in truth, I'd take the time to help you understand my faith better. But just like a 911 conspiracy theorist...nothing will change their minds. No video. no sworn testimony from the other hijackers. No cell phone records. Nothing! No evidence will sway their mind. They have an illness. It's called "incredible forced ignorance."
Are you any different?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#40345 Apr 1, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text

Monday, March 31
BTW Everyone - Happy New Year! This is day one of month one(AVIV) according to Yahweh - NOT Caesar and his pagan - sun worshiping universal church
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#40346 Apr 1, 2014
Daily Text

Tuesday, April 1

I was making greater progress in Judaism than many of my own age.—Gal. 1:14.

Fluent in Hebrew and Greek, Saul had Roman citizenship, which accorded him much-coveted privileges and rights. Had he chosen to keep pursuing such worldly success, he could likely have gained personal prominence and financial security. Instead, he chose a course that to others—perhaps even to some relatives—seemed to be sheer folly. Why? Paul loved Jehovah and desired his approval more than riches and prominence among men. Gaining an accurate knowledge of the truth, Paul came to value the ransom, the Christian ministry, the hope of life in heaven—things that the world largely ignores. No matter what trials came his way, Paul was determined to be faithful to God, to endure in true worship. That is a goal that is lacking on the world’s agenda for success. Do you share Paul’s determination? w12 12/15 1:10-12
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#40348 Apr 1, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Everyone - Happy New Year! This is day one of month one(AVIV) according to Yahweh - NOT Caesar and his pagan - sun worshiping universal church
http://eliyah.com/transcripts/html/03292014st...

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#40349 Apr 1, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>

Happy New you to you too.

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#40350 Apr 1, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Tuesday, April 1
Fluent in Hebrew and Greek, Saul had Roman citizenship, which accorded him much-coveted privileges and rights. Had he chosen to keep pursuing such worldly success, he could likely have gained personal prominence and financial security. Instead, he chose a course that to others—perhaps even to some relatives—seemed to be sheer folly. Why? Paul loved Jehovah and desired his approval more than riches and prominence among men. Gaining an accurate knowledge of the truth, Paul came to value the ransom, the Christian ministry, the hope of life in heaven—things that the world largely ignores. No matter what trials came his way, Paul was determined to be faithful to God, to endure in true worship. That is a goal that is lacking on the world’s agenda for success. Do you share Paul’s determination? w12 12/15 1:10-12

People who do not know the Bible make up funny stories about it. It seems God's word is not enough and they have to try to squeeze blood from the proverbial turnup.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#40351 Apr 1, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me first point out the lies above. Then maybe sometime this week I'll address the Marian doctrines in scripture as well as purgatory.
1. We do not believe Mary is co redeemer.
2. We do not believe that the "Roman" Catholic religion is necessary for salvation. However, denying the divinity of Jesus Christ puts a person pretty far from truth.
3. We did not remove the second commandment.
Ok Brother Lee, people spread an awful lot of deceit about the CC.
Why do you pray to Mary to get to Jesus and ignore Yahweh?

You don't remove the second commandment - you just ignore it.

And then there's purgatory you promised to discuss.

And then the issue of salvation outside the RCC or jw's.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#40352 Apr 1, 2014
Karaite Korner Newsletter #618

New Moon of Aviv Sighted

On Monday March 31, 2014 the New moon of the Aviv was sighted in Israel. Yoel Halevi sighted the moon from Kiryat Ata at 7:25pm and Gadi Eidelheit sighted the moon from Kerem BeYavneh at 7:30pm. Photos of the moon from both locations have been posted at:
https://www.facebook.com/NehemiaGordon https://www.facebook.com/NehemiaGordon

The Feast of Unleavened Bread will be Sunset Monday April 14 through Sunset Monday April 21.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/karaite_k... -
Barnsweb

Louisville, OH

#40353 Apr 1, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Tuesday, April 1
Paul lied. Paul is the one found to be a liar by the Church is Ephesus record of Revelation 2. Stop wasting your time on Paul - the false apostle. Learn from Jesus Christ.

jesuswordsonly.com
onediscipletoanother.org
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#40354 Apr 1, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
People who do not know the Bible make up funny stories about it. It seems God's word is not enough and they have to try to squeeze blood from the proverbial turnup.
Get ready for a ham dinner at Easter(goddess of fertility) and rabbit egg hunts.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#40355 Apr 1, 2014
Barnsweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul lied. Paul is the one found to be a liar by the Church is Ephesus record of Revelation 2.
His letter to Ephesus was written well before Revelation.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#40356 Apr 1, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you pray to Mary to get to Jesus and ignore Yahweh?
You don't remove the second commandment - you just ignore it.
And then there's purgatory you promised to discuss.
And then the issue of salvation outside the RCC or jw's.
Care to esplain

Easter Egg Hunt

"Each year Christ the King's Knights of Columbus Council 12669 sponsors an Easter Egg Hunt after the 10am Mass on Easter Sunday for the children of the parish. Children age 3 and younger hunt for eggs in the courtyard west of the Parish Center Atrium. Children age 4-7 hunt eggs in the north playground, and children age 8-10 hunt eggs in the school ball field.

March 31, 2013 after the 10am Mass

http://www.ckokc.org/easter-egg-hunt
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#40357 Apr 1, 2014
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok..... how can I be clear... you erroneously believe that the so called "Roman Catholic religion". Wait, I can't even say that title like that because it doesnt make sense. "Roman Catholic religion"?? What is that? How is it different than the Byzantine Catholic religion or the Ethiopian Catholic religion? There is no separate Church called "Roman"Catholic. "Roman" describes a diocese and liturgical rite, not a separate Church. I don't entirely blame you for your error as most western English speaking peoples have slowly come to identify the Catholic Church with the adjective "Roman" and that's that.
I wonder why Obama was called to Rome? I bet it wasn't to discuss religion.

Back in 1960 there was a turf war between the Irish Catholic and Italian Mafias with renegades JFK and RFK playing both ends against the middle - at war with the Italian mob but also not dubiously taking orders from Rome and making lots of enemies.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2013/11/23/how-...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#40358 Apr 1, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why Obama was called to Rome? I bet it wasn't to discuss religion.
Or maybe it is as his legacy is in serious question - maybe he plans to convert as things like Obamacare and revelations about his past might soon be coming to light if he doesn't.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#40363 Apr 1, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree verse three is speaking about Jesus prehuman existence, but did you NOTICE all things come into being through HIM.
My question to you is this! If Jesus was NOT CREATED AND IS THE ALMIGHTY GOD, why did all things have to come through HIM?
If verse 1 from your translation says that the WORD (Jesus) is God, if this is so, and then your bible DOES NOT NEED VERSE 3.
Student ....explain what THROUGH Jesus means....
I have already talked about that question....Jesus was NOT created. I don't care what your watch tower men have brainwashed you to believe...
Jesus was in the beginning...and created ALL things.....What your problem is...you do not understand how "Trinity " is....you do not believe in the DEITY of Jesus Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Jim-ca 42,523
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min JustaFyed 989,880
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 48 min Mike Frett 660
Poll What's the most exotic/hottest mixed race group? (Jan '13) 3 hr Doctor REALITY 23
Are your Topix comments helping...or hurting ot... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 3 hr Paul McCartney is... 65
Am I Starting To Like My Step-Cousin? 5 hr IDontWantThis 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 hr Robert F 690,621
More from around the web