Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#40247 Mar 29, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
The names of these twelve tribes differ from the list of names of the original twelve tribes of natural Israel, as given in Genesis 49:3-28. Rightly so, for Revelation 7:4-8 presents the names of the tribes of spiritual Israel. They have to be spiritual Israelites if they are to stand with the Lamb Jesus Christ on the heavenly Mount Zion.(Revelation 14:1-3; Hebrews 12:22) Here we have to take into consideration the words addressed to the Lamb Jesus Christ, at Revelation 5:9, 10:“You were slaughtered and with your blood you bought persons for God out of [whom? Out of natural, circumcised Israel? No, but out of] every tribe and tongue and people and nation, and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.” Bible history shows that there were only a “remnant” of Jews according to the flesh that became Christians. It was just as the Christianized Jew, the apostle Paul, said:
“Unless Jehovah of armies had left a seed to us, we should have become just like Sodom, and we should have been made just like Gomorrah.” Also:“In this way, therefore, at the present season also a remnant has turned up according to a choosing due to undeserved kindness [and not according to fleshly Israelite descent].”—Romans 9:29; 11:5.
In order for 144,000 persons “out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation” to be rated as “Israelites” they would have to be such in a figurative sense, that is, be inwardly Israelites. As Romans 2:29 reminds us:“He is a Jew who is one on the inside, and his circumcision is that of the heart by spirit.”
Cont...

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#40250 Mar 29, 2014
Student wrote:
almost two full posts to make up for limited space.
You neglected to answer my question, Student, as to the spiritual significance of the naming of each tribe. Who represents these twelve tribes, then, if not the children of the tribes mentioned? In saying that...

Many people erroneously jump to conclusions when attempting to explain why Revelation 7 has a different listing than the others in the Bible. The answer is a simple one, though. Simple, at least, to anyone not wishing to exclude themselves from being one of the elect.

Revelation 7 excludes the so-called "half-tribe" of Ephraim, but mentions the tribe of Joseph and Ephraim's brother, the so-called "half-tribe" of Mannaseh. The tribe of Dan is excluded, too. However, the tribe of Levi is included, even though Levi received no land when land was allotted to the children of Israel as an inheritance. Why is this, though?

For starters and upon examination, you'll notice that the names of Joseph and Ephraim are synonymous with one another throughout, especially, the texts of the old covenant. Ezekiel 37, verses 16 and 19, proves this best, I believe. Therefore, either name could have been inserted in the list given us at Revelation 7 and retained the harmony of the scriptures.

The mention of Levi in the list of Revelation 7 reveals to us that the intention of our Godhead, recorded at Exodus 19:6, has been fulfilled. No longer is it necessary that the priesthood rests on just one tribe, as all tribes have become "a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation."

Explaining the exclusion of the tribe of Dan in Revelation 7 takes time. Therefore, my answer will be somewhat brief. First of all, examine the prophecy at Genesis 49:17. Then, examine Judges 1:34, 5:17, and 18:30. And finally, examine Amos 8:14. My conclusion is that the tribe of Dan has been entirely rejected, because when Dan was asked to assist when the tribes of Israel was taking the land of Canaan, Dan decided to hide rather than fight. However, the individual Danite, upon repenting, is exempt from such rejection.

As punishment, the children of Israel were scattered to the four corners of the earth. This is why they, first, must be gathered and, secondly, come from every tribe, tongue, people, and nation.

As to what I believe the accurate definition of a "spiritual Israelite" is, I offer you the following. At John 8:37, our anointed Savior acknowledges that the Pharisees were, indeed, "Abraham's seed." But, then, at verse 39, he says to them, " If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham." "If," he said while knowing they were. I believe it's safe to conclude that he considered them children of Abraham as concerning the flesh and outwardly, but not spiritually, or inwardly.

By Acts 4:4, there was no less than 8,120 men of Israel that believed. Acts 2:47 tells us that our Godhead added unto their numbers daily. Almost 2,000 years have passed since then.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#40251 Mar 29, 2014
yon wrote:
You seemed to be insinuating that the wt was lying and that student didn't believe the Bible.
watch tower men are lying!.....they are LIARS

I was saying to this student person to ask himself that question

Does he believe the Bible or the watch tower men ?

How can anyone believe such erroneous lies as the watch tower presents to their members???!!

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#40252 Mar 29, 2014
Student wrote:
nothing this time.
Additionally, Student, I think it's a grave mistake that the elders of Jehovah's Witnesses are willing to accept the number "144,000" as literal, but not the listing of the twelve tribes mentioned. The "Black Hebrew Israelites" use this same method when interpreting Revelation 1.

Revelation 1:12-16 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

The "Black Hebrew Israelites" interpret verses 12 to 15 as a literal description of our anointed Savior. But, all of a sudden and once verse 16 is reached, a spiritual understanding is attached to the interpretation.

I do not believe either organization is allowed to apply whatever interpretation they invent and that suits their need.

Thank you, again, for your time and consideration.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#40253 Mar 29, 2014
According to the watchtower's deceiving interpretation, no one would be in heaven who was not of the actual tribes listed.

This would also exclude Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob — who were never of the tribes of Israel.

Yet ,in Mt 8 :11 that conflicts with Jesus’ affirmation that Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob will be in the kingdom of heaven !
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#40254 Mar 29, 2014
Mathew 8:11

And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#40257 Mar 29, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
Mathew 8:11
And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
Be at ease,. dear lovewithin.

In the Bible, there are two locations mentioned that constitute as the "kingdom of heaven," considering that your definition of "heaven" is "everlasting life." The first is where our Godhead resides. This is the spirit-realm, where the heavenly temple is. Scriptures declare that the elect 144,000 will remain in the spirit-realm to where they'll forever serve the most High in His temple. It's because they remain in the spirit-realm that they "shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat."

The second is where all besides the 144,000 will reside. Scriptures declare that these innumerable "meek" will "inherit the earth." These innumerable "meek" will be granted that which Adam had lost, which is everlasting life in a flesh body and in paradise.

Thank you for your time and consideration, lovewithin.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#40259 Mar 29, 2014
El Shagade-Ha Kavod wrote:
And
what did you achieve by this misleading explanation of 144000 who got nothing to do with your interpretation?
I know not of what you're talking about.

My last post, to Student, was not intended to be an explanation of Revelation 7, at all. I asked why the elders of Jehovah's Witnesses choose to accept the number "144,000" as literal, but not the actual tribes mentioned that make up the 144,000? Then, for an example and to show how others choose which verses are literal and which aren't, I showed how the "Black Hebrew Israelites" interpret Revelation 1.
did you make change in heavens sealed Gods Plan before foundation of the world?
Do you know when this "foundation of the world" occurred?
claim you know Revelation,
you should also know what is this number 144000 and what symolize??
Hmmm. Well, the number 12 represents "government" and "authority." Jacob had 12 sons that make up the 12 tribes of Israel and our anointed Savior chose 12 men to be his disciples. The number 144,000 is 12 multiplied by 12,000. Of the 187 times the number 12 appears in the Bible, 22 of them are in the book called "Revelation."
because I see,you got not any clue,nor any heaven light to understand Rev 14;3-4
'redeemed from the earth as first fruits(not from earthly nations space residence of Israel)
and redeemed from the men-not from nation of Israel-because tribe of DAN doesn't exist in Rev 7, and Rev 14)
I believe I have the answer as to why Dan isn't mentioned, but that matters not as you'll, most likely, reject my answer anyway. I also believe I understand the meaning of verses 3 and 4 of Revelation 14. But, you'll probably reject that answer, too, because you're so much more spiritually enlightened than I.
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#40260 Mar 29, 2014
Daily Text

Sunday, March 30

God saw everything he had made and, look! it was very good.—Gen. 1:31.

Having reviewed his creative works, Jehovah God announced the beginning of a seventh day—not a 24-hour day, but a long period of time during which he has rested from further works of earthly creation.(Gen. 2:2) God’s rest day still has not ended.(Heb. 4:9, 10) The Bible does not reveal exactly when it started. It was some time after the creation of Adam’s wife, Eve, about 6,000 years ago. Ahead of us lies the Thousand Year Reign of Jesus Christ, which will ensure the fulfillment of God’s purpose in creating the earth to be an everlasting paradise filled with perfect mankind.(Gen. 1:27, 28; Rev. 20:6) Can you be sure that you will have such a happy future? Indeed you can! For “God proceeded to bless the seventh day and make it sacred.” This was a guarantee that no matter what unforeseen problems might arise, God’s purpose would unfailingly come true by the end of his rest day.—Gen. 2:3. w12 10/15 3:1, 2
Liam

Denver, CO

#40261 Mar 30, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Hence, the invention of the halo, accepting the name of the month "January," and Sunday-worship.
<quoted text>Yeah. We're left a hint in our adopted calender. October is the 8th month. November is the 9th month. December is the 10th month. April 1st became "April Fool's Day" to mock Israel's defiance.
<quoted text>Actually, scriptures do make a distinction between two nations that are bound for the kingdom. The first is, of course, the nation of Israel. The second, then, has to be the Israel of "God." The nation of Israel is represented by the 144,000. The Israel of "God" will be those of the nation of Israel that aren't elected to fill a vocation within the ranks of the 144,000, but have accepted ha'Mashiyach as their Savior, King, and Lord. Included are the Gentiles that have accepted the same. A distinction does exist in the Bible, though. When it's written that there's "neither Jew nor Greek," this is in relation to our Godhead not being partial in judgment.
<quoted text>Romans 11:18-22 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
You've got to be kidding me? I went through a lot of trouble to show you how RCC- sun worship- sabbath replacement- is a ridiculous lie. An historically impossible lie..... I'm confident that no man interested in truth would STILL carry on with this deception.
Clearly, Catholicism was in place looong before Constantine. The Roman Empire had nothing to do with the authority of the Catholic Church in Rome. Which btw, established the Bible for you.

You people have no clue what the Bible is or how it got here. Your ears are itching and motivation is wicked.
You know how I know the Catholic Church is the true Church? Because of her enemies. One lie after another is used to undermine her. Slander is the method. Deceit the foundation of Protestantism and especially all the cults that followed them.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#40262 Mar 30, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Sunday, March 30

God saw everything he had made and, look! it was very good.—Gen. 1:31.

Having reviewed his creative works, Jehovah God
(Oh look! it was very good!..). student ....your "baby talk".....lol......it must be easier for the watch tower men to brainwash you if they talk like a 3 year old! geez!
So God REVIEWED His "creative work????? Jehovah God or was it JESUS Christ????

Student read Colossians 1:16

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

BY ..Him=( Jesus Christ )..... FOR Him =( Jesus Christ)

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#40263 Mar 30, 2014
Liam wrote:
You've got to be kidding me?
I kid you no.
Liam wrote:
I went through a lot of trouble to show you how RCC- sun worship- sabbath replacement- is a ridiculous lie. An historically impossible lie.
On the contrary. You showed me Catholic apologetics that further proved to me your submergence beneath and submission to Catholic indoctrination. Such devotion is not surprising to me.
Liam wrote:
I'm confident that no man interested in truth would STILL carry on with this deception.
I could say the same to you, especially considering that you're devotion causes you to wholly overlook the actual origins and history of your religion.
Liam wrote:
Clearly, Catholicism was in place looong before Constantine.
Says the Roman Catholic hierarchy. Why would they proclaim anything different and risk losing whatever authority they believe they have? Jehovah's Witnesses believe Abel was the first member of their organization, so...
Liam wrote:
The Roman Empire had nothing to do with the authority of the Catholic Church in Rome. Which btw, established the Bible for you.
Says the Roman Catholic hierarchy, again. But, history attests to the fact that Constantine, the Emperor of Rome, played an integral role in the founding of the Roman Catholic religion. History attests to the fact that the Christian Church wasn't officially called "Catholic" until the mid-fourth century and by Cyril of Jerusalem.
Liam wrote:
You people have no clue what the Bible is
Says you.
Liam wrote:
or how it got here.
It's just like a Catholic to have that much pride to give credit for the Bible to the men of their religion and not to our Godhead. Apparently, you ignored the links I provided that explains, fully, the preservation of what became the Bible. The Roman Catholic religion didn't canonize any book of the Bible that wasn't already being copied, preserved, and distributed, among the congregations of Christianity.
Liam wrote:
Your ears are itching
That would be true if I was searching for pastors that corrupted the actual interpretation of the Bible in a manner that allowed me to fulfill personal desires that, otherwise, contradicted that which was written. But, I don't.
Liam wrote:
and motivation is wicked.
My motivation is based on John 15:13 and 1John 3:16.
Liam wrote:
You know how I know the Catholic Church is the true Church? Because of her enemies. One lie after another is used to undermine her. Slander is the method. Deceit the foundation of Protestantism and especially all the cults that followed them.
Are you convinced that you're the only person that makes such a claim? Do not Jehovah's Witnesses make the same claim and take pride in their being persecuted? Now, let us reason together regarding your accusation against these so-called "enemies" of your religion.

John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

Luke 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

Is it righteousness that provokes such opposition, or could it be the atrocities committed by your religion that provokes defiance? Can righteousness, or hypocrisy, be blamed for such opposition? From whom comes the greatest opposition - from infidels and atheists, or from believers? Our anointed Savior explained, "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household." What causes this variance against your religion - righteousness, or hypocrisy?
Student

Mexico

#40264 Mar 30, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
According to the watchtower's deceiving interpretation, no one would be in heaven who was not of the actual tribes listed.
This would also exclude Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob — who were never of the tribes of Israel.
Yet ,in Mt 8 :11 that conflicts with Jesus’ affirmation that Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob will be in the kingdom of heaven !
1 Cor. 15
20 However, now Christ has been raised up from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep [in death].

21 For since death is through a man, resurrection of the dead is also through a man.

22 For just as in Adam all are dying, so also in the Christ all will be made alive.

23 But each one in his own rank: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who belong to the Christ during his presence.
Student

Mexico

#40265 Mar 30, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
(Oh look! it was very good!..). student ....your "baby talk".....lol......it must be easier for the watch tower men to brainwash you if they talk like a 3 year old! geez!
So God REVIEWED His "creative work????? Jehovah God or was it JESUS Christ????
Student read Colossians 1:16
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
BY ..Him=( Jesus Christ )..... FOR Him =( Jesus Christ)
Colosssians 1:13-15

13 He delivered us from the authority of the darkness and transferred us into the kingdom of the Son of his love,

14 by means of whom we have our release by ransom, the forgiveness of our sins.

15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;

BY HIM [the father JEHOVAH] SON OF HIS LOVE [JESUS] FIRSTBORN [JESUS]
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#40268 Mar 30, 2014
Liam wrote:
Clearly, Catholicism was in place looong before Constantine.
Well you're fright about that - it came straight from Babylon - that named all the days of the week after their astrological deities - eg sun-god, moon god, etc. and celebrated pagan festivals like Saturnalia and Easter(mother of Nimrod) and the winter solstice - not to mention burning at the stake anyone even possessing a Bible - http://vaticandesignexposed.com/

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#40269 Mar 30, 2014
I never meet ignorant like you,
you claim to be someone but you are less than nothing,or nobody.
And that's as far as I got before I decided to read no further. Your insults are meaningless and a waste of time. Apparently, you've grown more bitter ever since your teacher, Harold Camping, died.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#40270 Mar 30, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I kid you no.
<quoted text>On the contrary. You showed me Catholic apologetics that further proved to me your submergence beneath and submission to Catholic indoctrination. Such devotion is not surprising to me.
<quoted text>I could say the same to you, especially considering that you're devotion causes you to wholly overlook the actual origins and history of your religion.
<quoted text>Says the Roman Catholic hierarchy. Why would they proclaim anything different and risk losing whatever authority they believe they have? Jehovah's Witnesses believe Abel was the first member of their organization, so...
<quoted text>Says the Roman Catholic hierarchy, again. But, history attests to the fact that Constantine, the Emperor of Rome, played an integral role in the founding of the Roman Catholic religion. History attests to the fact that the Christian Church wasn't officially called "Catholic" until the mid-fourth century and by Cyril of Jerusalem.
<quoted text>Says you.
<quoted text>It's just like a Catholic to have that much pride to give credit for the Bible to the men of their religion and not to our Godhead. Apparently, you ignored the links I provided that explains, fully, the preservation of what became the Bible. The Roman Catholic religion didn't canonize any book of the Bible that wasn't already being copied, preserved, and distributed, among the congregations of Christianity.
<quoted text>That would be true if I was searching for pastors that corrupted the actual interpretation of the Bible in a manner that allowed me to fulfill personal desires that, otherwise, contradicted that which was written. But, I don't.
<quoted text>My motivation is based on John 15:13 and 1John 3:16.
<quoted text>Are you convinced that you're the only person that makes such a claim? Do not Jehovah's Witnesses make the same claim and take pride in their being persecuted? Now, let us reason together regarding your accusation against these so-called "enemies" of your religion.
John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
Luke 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
Is it righteousness that provokes such opposition, or could it be the atrocities committed by your religion that provokes defiance? Can righteousness, or hypocrisy, be blamed for such opposition? From whom comes the greatest opposition - from infidels and atheists, or from believers? Our anointed Savior explained, "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household." What causes this variance against your religion - righteousness, or hypocrisy?
u have proven to be a liar. I once suspected that you were a sincere man. Devoted to God. I have the utmost respect for all peoples who seek God with a sincere heart, using the only resources they have. In your case, you used the Bible to search for God. That's ok. I don't believe God would judge a sincere hearted man. The Bible has been ....sorta hijacked.... by people since it first became available on October 22, 1454 AD, when the Catholic Church printed it. The first generation after, decided to remove the Church upon which the Bible came, and design their own theology, making up terrible lies about the Catholic Church. The data is in, the fruits of this strange doctrine of sola scripture has sent truth scattered into a million different directions.
Anywho, i do not respect someone who hears a truth, then immediately removes reason and logic, and carries on with their slander with even more 'motivation'.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#40271 Mar 30, 2014
Thank you for clearance?
Uh... you're welcome?
do you really believe at this???
Obviously, yes, or I wouldn't have shared it in the way I did.
identical beliefs have JW doctrines and me?
Whether our beliefs are identical, or just similar, makes no difference. My beliefs originate from the Bible.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#40272 Mar 30, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you're fright about that - it came straight from Babylon - that named all the days of the week after their astrological deities - eg sun-god, moon god, etc. and celebrated pagan festivals like Saturnalia and Easter(mother of Nimrod) and the winter solstice - not to mention burning at the stake anyone even possessing a Bible - http://vaticandesignexposed.com/
Let's get something straight: Paganism is the worship of gods - man made dieties- other than the one true God of Abraham. Paganism is NOT having a statue in your garden or recognizing a day of the week that happens to be named after a Greek god or Pagan diety. Are you worshiping saturn on Saturday? Are you bowing down before the moon on Monday??? Well, I hope not.

As for your last lie, i mean line: the Catholic Church has never forbidden her members from possessing a Bible. I repeat, at no time did the Catholic Church forbid people from having Bibles! They only banned Bibles that were not translated correctly or had Books removed from them. Therefore, those were not Bibles anyway, in the true sense. Did the CC ban the KJV? No. Did they ban "the New World Translation". YES!! No Catholic, who's interested in the word of GOD, should read the NWT or the Book of Mormon or the Koran, for that matter.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#40273 Mar 30, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
On the contrary. You showed me Catholic apologetics that further proved to me your submergence beneath and submission to Catholic indoctrination. Such devotion is not surprising to me.
It's just like a Catholic to have that much pride to give credit for the Bible to the men of their religion and not to our Godhead. Apparently, you ignored the links I provided that explains, fully, the preservation of what became the Bible. The Roman Catholic religion didn't canonize any book of the Bible that wasn't already being copied, preserved, and distributed, among the congregations of Christianity
SNIPPED for space
But you can't prove Catholic apologetics wrong. No one can. It's bona fide truth. People devote their entire lives to trying. Sure you can insert your own history if you will; your own false accusations, and perhaps that'll satisfy your predicament....But the task of bringing down truth is fruitless. Many have tried and many will try and fail.
Cardinal Newman, a once staunch anti Catholic English Protestant, hated the Papacy and the "Roman" Catholic faith. He was an educated man; a Biblical scholar. He sat down to write a book that would debunk the Catholic claims once and for all. He attempted to refute all arguments with truth, so that no one would ever question Protestanism's claims against the CC again.

He ended up throwing his half complete book against the wall and joining the Catholic Church. He simply could not debunk the Catholic Church unless he used deceit. Unless he forced himself to embrace a series of untruths, could he justify not being Catholic.

"To understand history, is to cease being Protestant"
~Newman

Now I know you are not a Protestant, as you believe that there really wasn't a Church to "protest" against. You believe the Bible didn't need a Church.... it was going to hand copy itself by "real Christians" in spite of the Romans.
Thats a pure fantasy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Gabriel 982,300
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min Pres Mr Donald J ... 675,593
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 55 min Pres Mr Donald J ... 110,469
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 57 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,717
Hell Angels motor cycle group (Jul '11) 2 hr mechanic 106
what lurks amongst us 2 hr Sethlong 4
2017 human slave 3 hr Sethlong 6
More from around the web