Knock knock...

OUT...what I just got here...

HOW>>NO WHO????

Who is...

A DR...For you your own personal *try* in outs
what am I

Wildomar, CA

#40170 Mar 28, 2014
Nastrova something and I knocked to make a toast...you got some butter too or what...
what am I

Wildomar, CA

#40171 Mar 28, 2014
so what am I???

Can't wait to hear and isolation? ISS in order...
what am I

Wildomar, CA

#40172 Mar 28, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
watch tower has really clouded your mind...!
Student......"THEY,...sai d to her ...student ....who is THEY.??..meaning she was talking to more than ONE person...read verse 12 and you might KNOW! Jesus was STANDING in the garden....why wouldn't Mary , at first..(FIRST GLANCE!) glance, think Jesus was a gardener???? Jesus did not want to frighten her , Jesus went slowly ..He wanted her to think this at first..
But NOTICE ..student....SHE , at the 2nd GLANCE..knew it WAS Jesus ..she recognized him!...didn't she ..student? STANDING there...student ...can a SPIRIT ...STAND??? does a Spirit have LEGS???
Student...read Colossians 2 :9.........why did your watch tower men ADD the words , " divine quality"......Do you know? Ask them..
The correct reading of Colossians 2:9 should be,“For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form”.........NOT just a divine quality!
student ...you say you believe every word of the Bible....but you DONT really ..do you? just your NWT...right? You don't believe Luke 24:38-39.......
NWT is NOT a Bible....it is Twisted, and deceived by the watch tower.
As Spirits are good feelings are I say present and to not seem weak we don't have that power for need but can place it where need be..or something in that way...
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#40173 Mar 28, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
watch tower has really clouded your mind...!
Student......"THEY,...sai d to her ...student ....who is THEY.??..meaning she was talking to more than ONE person...
You have got to be joking to asking this stupid question!

Who are they? Verse 12 says that she viewed two angels in white sitting one at the head and one at the feet where the body of Jesus had been lying.
Student

Hermosillo, Mexico

#40174 Mar 28, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
read verse 12 and you might KNOW! Jesus was STANDING in the garden....why wouldn't Mary , at first..(FIRST GLANCE!) glance, think Jesus was a gardener???? Jesus did not want to frighten her , Jesus went slowly ..He wanted her to think this at first..
So now you are translating the Scriptures?
Student

Hermosillo, Mexico

#40175 Mar 28, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
But NOTICE ..student....SHE , at the 2nd GLANCE..knew it WAS Jesus ..she recognized him!...didn't she ..student? STANDING there...student ...can a SPIRIT ...STAND??? does a Spirit have LEGS???
Verse16, Jesus had to call out her name before she recognized him.

And Yes a spirit has legs if they want them. Angels were created as spirit creatures, having the prospect of eternal life in heaven.(Psalm 103:20; 104:4; Hebrews 1:7) That was their beginning, their “original position.”“Their own proper dwelling place,” or intended habitation, was in the invisible heavens. But certain angels presumptuously forsook their proper heavenly home. The apostle Peter said that they “sinned,” and immediately thereafter he cited events of Noah’s day.(2 Peter 2:4, 5)
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#40176 Mar 28, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Student...read Colossians 2 :9.........why did your watch tower men ADD the words , " divine quality"......Do you know? Ask them..
At Colossians 2:9 the apostle Paul says that in Christ “all the fullness of the divine quality [form of theotes] dwells bodily.” Here, again, some translations read “Godhead” or “deity,” which Trinitarians interpret to mean that God personally dwells in Christ.(KJ, NE, RS, NAB)

Liddell and Scott’s Greek-English Lexicon defines theotes in basically the same way it does theiotes, as meaning “divinity, divine nature.”(P. 792) The Syriac Peshitta and the Latin Vulgate render this word as “divinity.” Thus, here too, there is a solid basis for rendering theiotes as referring to quality, not personality.

A consideration of the context of Colossians 2:9 clearly shows that having “divinity,” or “divine nature,” does not make Christ the same as God the Almighty. In the preceding chapter, Paul says:“God saw good for all fullness to dwell in him.”(Col 1:19) Thus, all fullness dwells in Christ because it “pleased the Father”(KJ, Dy), because it was “by God’s own choice.”(NE) So the fullness of “divinity” that dwells in Christ is his as a result of a decision made by the Father. Further showing that having such “fullness” does not make Christ the same person as Almighty God is the fact that Paul later speaks of Christ as being “seated at the right hand of God.”—Col 3:1.it p. 639
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#40177 Mar 28, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
student ...you say you believe every word of the Bible....but you DONT really ..do you? just your NWT...right?

You don't believe Luke 24:38-39.......
NWT is NOT a Bible....it is Twisted, and deceived by the watch tower.
if Jesus sacrificed his human body for the life of the world and then took it back, retaining it for himself, he could not offer such merit before God in behalf of others. The ransom would be taken back, leaving mankind still in their sins.

So these bodies that Jesus appeared in after his resurrection were materialized bodies. Similar instances occurred in ancient times, such as when the three men visited and ate with Abraham, and those appearing to Lot, in each case being angels who materialized in the form of men. Jesus’ materialized bodies were signs, evidences to eyewitnesses proving he had been resurrected according to the promise of Jehovah God.—Gen. 18:1-22; 19:1-16; John 20:29-31.

When he materialized a body with wound marks to convince the doubtful Thomas, Jesus appeared in a room with locked doors.(John 20:26-28) This shows that he could materialize and dematerialize a body instantaneously. W53 9/1 p. 519
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#40178 Mar 28, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
JW's don't just stumble.....they FALL 6 - feet under!
Student.....are the "faithful and discreet slaves" the men of watch tower in New York?
Is their job .....to represent JESUS .....in Jesus's absence? Do you HAVE to Obey the 'watch tower MEN, because they are God's voice?
Student is that too many questions for you?????
I have tod you that I will debate the Scriptures with you. I will not debate or answer question you post about my choice ot faith. And your slandering us.

Remember lovewithin. Eph. 4:3-6?. 4 One body there is, and one spirit, even as YOU were called in the one hope to which YOU were called; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all [persons], who is over all and through all and in all.

I know I have the ONE FAITH, as verse 5 says.

So from now on I will only asnwer your questions that relate to the Scriptures
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#40179 Mar 28, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Drivil. try getting anyone who has studied the Bible to buy into this crap. This is the precise reason the JWs target the weak and herdless souls who are ignorant about the Bible. You can't sell crap to someone who knows better.
every time your appearance makes old JW boring,dr Shrink cause farts,
birds sh....on the windows, dogs get diahrahees after eat artifical bone from Flohmart

and you as satan sperm fall many time under table and is eaten by wild dogs and cats,
go to hell son of master deceiver satan alone

you knows less than nothing,not better at all from YOUR TEACHER JW STUDENT
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#40180 Mar 28, 2014
lies, slander and vulgarity - who but a demon would do such a thing?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#40181 Mar 28, 2014
So student - in reference to the Messiah's query regarding the faithful and discreet slave - do you believe that it was a rhetorical question that applied to anyone who could read or only to ones of the 144,000? I ask this because if we correctly let the Bible interpret itself then there should be some supporting verses as it's always been my understanding that according to wt dogma they are of the 144,000 anointed

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#40182 Mar 28, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Verse16, Jesus had to call out her name before she recognized him.
And Yes a spirit has legs if they want them. Angels were created as spirit creatures, having the prospect of eternal life in heaven.(Psalm 103:20; 104:4; Hebrews 1:7) That was their beginning, their “original position.”“Their own proper dwelling place,” or intended habitation, was in the invisible heavens. But certain angels presumptuously forsook their proper heavenly home. The apostle Peter said that they “sinned,” and immediately thereafter he cited events of Noah’s day.(2 Peter 2:4, 5)

This is bat guano cult nonsense. The spirit of Jesus could look just like the body of Jesus if he wanted.

More likely spending three days AND THREE NIGHTS dead leaves a bad case of dead head and worse. Not to mention it implies she was not expecting to see him which means she did not believe the prophecy.

You will really believe just anything your cult throws at you. Well that is typical of cult member behavior. They believe the cult ABSOLUTELY. They all do. They ALL can absolutely prove they are the only ones that are exactly right on the Bible..... to those so inclined to believe nonsense without proper testing.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#40183 Mar 28, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I have tod you that I will debate the Scriptures with you. I will not debate or answer question you post about my choice ot faith. And your slandering us.
Translation: No fair telling the truth.
Your "answers" on the scriptures are absolute nonsense. That is what happens to you when a mind control cult takes over your brain. You lose the capacity to think for yourself. Oh, sure, you have the ILLUSION of being able to do so, but in fact,.... not so much.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#40184 Mar 28, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
if Jesus sacrificed his human body for the life of the world and then took it back, retaining it for himself, he could not offer such merit before God in behalf of others. The ransom would be taken back, leaving mankind still in their sins.
So these bodies that Jesus appeared in after his resurrection were materialized bodies. Similar instances occurred in ancient times, such as when the three men visited and ate with Abraham, and those appearing to Lot, in each case being angels who materialized in the form of men. Jesus’ materialized bodies were signs, evidences to eyewitnesses proving he had been resurrected according to the promise of Jehovah God.—Gen. 18:1-22; 19:1-16; John 20:29-31.
When he materialized a body with wound marks to convince the doubtful Thomas, Jesus appeared in a room with locked doors.(John 20:26-28) This shows that he could materialize and dematerialize a body instantaneously. W53 9/1 p. 519

LOL. This is psychotic.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#40185 Mar 28, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
At Colossians 2:9 the apostle Paul says that in Christ “all the fullness of the divine quality [form of theotes] dwells bodily.” Here, again, some translations read “Godhead” or “deity,” which Trinitarians interpret to mean that God personally dwells in Christ.(KJ, NE, RS, NAB)
Liddell and Scott’s Greek-English Lexicon defines theotes in basically the same way it does theiotes, as meaning “divinity, divine nature.”(P. 792) The Syriac Peshitta and the Latin Vulgate render this word as “divinity.” Thus, here too, there is a solid basis for rendering theiotes as referring to quality, not personality.
A consideration of the context of Colossians 2:9 clearly shows that having “divinity,” or “divine nature,” does not make Christ the same as God the Almighty. In the preceding chapter, Paul says:“God saw good for all fullness to dwell in him.”(Col 1:19) Thus, all fullness dwells in Christ because it “pleased the Father”(KJ, Dy), because it was “by God’s own choice.”(NE) So the fullness of “divinity” that dwells in Christ is his as a result of a decision made by the Father. Further showing that having such “fullness” does not make Christ the same person as Almighty God is the fact that Paul later speaks of Christ as being “seated at the right hand of God.”—Col 3:1.it p. 639

[shakes head]

LNOL.

[shakes head]
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

#40186 Mar 28, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>

You have got to be joking to asking this stupid question!
Did Mr Student make a SLANDEROUS remark ??????????

Hey listen......did you know THAT IS why I TOLD YOU to read verse 12?????

I KNEW it was ANGELS she was talking to!!!! But....student ...when Jesus Christ said her name.....MARY.....she then KNEW it was JESUS......
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

#40187 Mar 28, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember lovewithin. Eph. 4:3-6?. 4 One body there is, and one spirit, even as YOU were called in the one hope to which YOU were called; 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism; 6 one God and Father of all [persons], who is over all and through all and in all.
I know I have the ONE FAITH, as verse 5 says.
So from now on I will only asnwer your questions that relate to the Scriptures
Oh,, but ...student can SLANDER?

LOL!!!

You,...student ... can only answer what the watch tower tells you too...it is NOT ..YOU...debating anything...... you can not answer with your OWN thinking.

You have just recently even ANSWERED any of our question.....

.showing out a little for BLL , student???

Let me let you in on a little secret....I do not believe a thing watch tower men tell YOU about scriptures.......they are LIARS!
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

#40188 Mar 28, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
my my student...you didn't put your source again!....shame shame !

ALL JW say this very same words on that scripture.... a LIE...student.

JW's can not believe in the Divinity of JESUS .....Headquarters won't allow it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Hidingfromyou 817,919
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min AN NFL FAN 121,453
Most incredible Mystery of all-time: an Eternal... 11 min Doctor REALITY 6
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 12 min Atheists Need Lies 69,899
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min Seentheotherside 609,900
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 21 min Atheists Need Lies 2,006
girlsunitedstates 28 min stemaxgizmo 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 98,011
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Seentheotherside 579,262
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 270,169
More from around the web