Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39860 Mar 19, 2014
psycho-babble
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39861 Mar 19, 2014
I'd give it up student -
you just heap disgrace on your cult with your psycho-brothers defending you
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39862 Mar 19, 2014
Here is a chilling quote from Deborah Layton, a Jonestown survivor: "When our own thoughts are forbidden, when our questions are not allowed and our doubts are punished, when contacts and friendships outside of the organisation are censored, we are being abused for an end that never justifies its means. When our heart aches knowing we have made friendships and secret attachments that will be forever forbidden if we leave, we are in danger. When we consider staying in a group because we cannot bear the loss, disappointment and sorrow our leaving will cause for ourselves and those we have come to love, we are in a cult." (Seductive Poison by Deborah Layton,)
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39863 Mar 19, 2014
As I've said before, it's not their dogmas that are so bad, it's their control. Nazis could believe they were the superior race, but that's not what made them so dangerous. They had Dr Shrinks in control.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#39864 Mar 19, 2014
awesome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
write pamflet you dzyndzlu,(women clitoris)
Student my bro doesn't speak with POS and apostates thrown from organization for phedofilia,masturbation,and drug sniff?

Neither Shrink nor any of has pseudonyms are ever lucid, Yon.

What were you thinking.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#39865 Mar 19, 2014
yon wrote:
The dubs are famous for discouraging higher education. They've eased up a little in recent years if your higher education gives you a necessary trade skill - but just going to college to get a degree is grounds for parents having no privileges - and makes them like black sheep.
Wow. I can't think of any reason whatsoever to hinder people from furthering their education. I mean, I can understand if the field you wish to enter into will, without a doubt, cause you to sin willfully, but other than that? Like I said to lovewithin, I believe Jehovah's Witnesses, or J-Dubs, are excessively protective. Such over-protection is toeing the line of man-made tradition, whether they realize that or not.
yon wrote:
As for military service- every year they inform young men that they need to register for the draft - but if they were ever called up they tell stories about ones who were blessed for going for jail.
Unless a threat came to these shores, I'd gladly go to jail, too. I agree with Jehovah's Witnesses' decision to eschew war. And as they've said in the past, how many so-called "Christians" have died at the hands of other so-called "Christians" during one of these many unholy wars? And just in case...

Many people tend to refer to Joshua and the conquest of Canaan during this type of discussion, but I always remind them that the conquest was a fulfillment of a promise and a prophecy. The promise of receiving the land of Canaan was to Abraham and the prophesy, or curse rather, was in regards to Ham's son, Canaan. "Cursed be Canaan," said Noah.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39866 Mar 19, 2014
yon wrote:
As I've said before, it's not their dogmas that are so bad, it's their control. Nazis could believe they were the superior race, but that's not what made them so dangerous. They had Dr Shrinks in control.
Wouldn't fuel be to fire as dogma is to control?
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#39867 Mar 19, 2014
Daily Text

Thursday, March 20

The blessing of Jehovah—that is what makes rich, and he adds no pain with it.—Prov. 10:22.

If you are a young person who is contemplating a career, how can you choose the right path? Would training and employment in the field that you are considering allow you to pursue Kingdom interests more fully, or would it distance you from Jehovah?(2 Tim. 4:10) Is your goal to imitate the lifestyle of people whose happiness rises and falls depending on the size of their bank account or stock portfolio? Or will you choose to reflect the confidence of David, who wrote:“A young man I used to be, I have also grown old, and yet I have not seen anyone righteous left entirely, nor his offspring looking for bread”?(Ps. 37:25) Remember, one path will distance you from Jehovah, while the other path will lead you to the best life ever.(Mal. 3:10) Which path will you choose?(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39868 Mar 19, 2014
Yon...

That was backward...

Wouldn't dogma be to control as fuel is to fire?

Yeah. That's what I meant.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39869 Mar 19, 2014
Thank you Student - this is exactly the kind of rubbish they feed young people from developing their minds in anything but wtbt$$$ propaganda. If you read the rest of the article I'm sure you will find the admonition to pound the pavement peddling magazines rather than waste time in worldly intellectual pursuits in higher education..
Pale wild wood flower

Castroville, TX

#39870 Mar 19, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Yon...
That was backward...
Wouldn't dogma be to control as fuel is to fire?
Yeah. That's what I meant.
I am treasure Washington O 'Niell arraigned sacred heart in 1991 by president bush when I was 6years old
Pale wild wood flower

Castroville, TX

#39871 Mar 19, 2014
i am Alpha as well sir. and i never ordered anything but secret service protection for my son. I sir never ordered anything but control keep...
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39872 Mar 19, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Thursday, March 20
The blessing of Jehovah—that is what makes rich, and he adds no pain with it.—Prov. 10:22.
If you are a young person who is contemplating a career, how can you choose the right path? Would training and employment in the field that you are considering allow you to pursue Kingdom interests more fully, or would it distance you from Jehovah?(2 Tim. 4:10) Is your goal to imitate the lifestyle of people whose happiness rises and falls depending on the size of their bank account or stock portfolio? Or will you choose to reflect the confidence of David, who wrote:“A young man I used to be, I have also grown old, and yet I have not seen anyone righteous left entirely, nor his offspring looking for bread”?(Ps. 37:25) Remember, one path will distance you from Jehovah, while the other path will lead you to the best life ever.(Mal. 3:10) Which path will you choose?(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)
So if the JW chose a career, that would call for going to college a couple of years....they should turn it down? or a career in nursing, or Doctor ?? Is this correct?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39873 Mar 19, 2014
This is how they desperately try to keep their #'s from going into the tank - namely keeping the young ones on the books as their door to door recruiting efforts are a total joke except in lesser developed areas.
Pale wild wood flower

Castroville, TX

#39874 Mar 19, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. I can't think of any reason whatsoever to hinder people from furthering their education. I mean, I can understand if the field you wish to enter into will, without a doubt, cause you to sin willfully, but other than that? Like I said to lovewithin, I believe Jehovah's Witnesses, or J-Dubs, are excessively protective. Such over-protection is toeing the line of man-made tradition, whether they realize that or not.
<quoted text>Unless a threat came to these shores, I'd gladly go to jail, too. I agree with Jehovah's Witnesses' decision to eschew war. And as they've said in the past, how many so-called "Christians" have died at the hands of other so-called "Christians" during one of these many unholy wars? And just in case...
Many people tend to refer to Joshua and the conquest of Canaan during this type of discussion, but I always remind them that the conquest was a fulfillment of a promise and a prophecy. The promise of receiving the land of Canaan was to Abraham and the prophesy, or curse rather, was in regards to Ham's son, Canaan. "Cursed be Canaan," said Noah.
I am sorry to say Sir... no person actually dies from hands of another... unless it is murder.. Christ only orders assassins to take out their international threat...and that's why I am Alpha I order what I want and since My sisters and I are all over the world We provide control Keep Alpha 's Questions Order Omega For Protection... NO man Orders any Woman.... and by the way I am the Blood Of Christ Literally..... so if you are so big and bad... you should know that some one was murdered and not my my Assassins .... We are Looking into every lead.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39875 Mar 19, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Thursday, March 20
I celebrate the anniversary of births. I know that twice in scripture, birthday celebrations are observed and dreadful occurrences took place during both. But, I rest assured of these three things.

1) Birthday celebrations do not derive from Satan. As a matter of fact, the date of one's birth must have been recorded, in ancient times, in order for people to know and remember one's age.

2) My family and I have been celebrating birthdays since the birth of all my children, and nothing ungodly, or satanic, has ever occurred during our celebration. Certainly, none have been put to death and none lost their head.

3) Many origins of things can be traced to pagans, but that doesn't necessarily make them ungodly, or satanic. And this brings me to the point of my post to you.

Of a surety, a person can pursue a higher-education and career without separating themselves from our Godhead. If anything, one that's true to the faith will use such advancement as an opportunity and platform to declare the wonderful works of our Godhead. The most that any spiritual person or organization can do in such situations is offer sound advice and encouragement. John wrote, "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love (1John 4:18)." It's not wise for any person or organization to re-introduce a person to fear, even if we wholeheartedly believe it's for their own good, or safety. As to advice and encouragement, I suggest 2Corinthians 13:5. This says, "Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?"

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Pale wild wood flower

Castroville, TX

#39876 Mar 19, 2014
I bet you know about Yvette Esquivel by chance did you murder her and what happened to her little girls? hmmm I remember your face...
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39881 Mar 19, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Thursday, March 20
The Holy Spirit is a force, not alive, Reasoning from the Scriptures, 1985, pp.
406-407.

Scripture says…

1. Jehovah's Witnesses teach that the Holy Spirit is an active force like radar. They deny that He is alive, that He is a person. This is, of course, because they deny the Trinity. Yet, if the Holy Spirit is simply a force then...
1. Why is He called God (Acts 5:3-5)?
2. How is it that He can teach (John 14:26)?
3. How can He be blasphemed (Matt. 12:31,32)?
4. How can be the one who comforts (Acts 9:31)?
5. How is it possible for Him to speak (Acts 28:25)?
6. How then can He be resisted (Acts 7:51)?
7. How can He be grieved (Eph. 4:30)?
8. How can He help us in our weaknesses (Rom. 8:26)?
2. If the Holy Spirit is a force, then how is it possible that the above mentioned phenomena are attributed to Him? A force doesn't speak, teach, comfort, etc.
3. Nor can you blaspheme against a force.

Could you answer WHY your watch tower said this about the HOLY SPIRIT? When the Bible says different?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39882 Mar 19, 2014
Student wrote:
`
And for the record, there's a great difference between fear and caution. To cause one to fear is unprofitable. But, to cause one to be cautious is something else altogether. Caution can make a person go through their day cautiously. Fear can make a person too fearful to get out of bed, or leave the safety of their abode.

If a person hasn't departed, or hasn't been ex-communicated, from Jehovah's Witnesses, then we can, at least, assume they love our Godhead. And if we believe they love our Godhead, then we can rest assured that they're keeping their commandments, as it's written at John 14:15 and 1John 5:3. And if they're keeping the commandments... you know the rest.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39884 Mar 19, 2014
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong
Holy Spirit is alive so long how long is alive Creator breathing with this FORCE OF HOLY SPIRIT UNIVERSAL POWERS
ALSO FOREVER?
Holy Spirit can express all feelings of Creator,
like human spirit is able to cry,pray, grief,be forceful,teach,comfort,man spirit also can blaspheme against GODS HOLY SPIRIT HOLY ETERNAL BREATH OF ALL CREATIONS
JW leaders teachings ,they confuse Holy Spirit during their daily mornign sessions and smokoing pipe with green tee to avoid obesity
Your right....that is why I asked why the watch tower teaches them differently ....lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 5 min evangeline 23
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 8 min Corvus Stone 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Pad 646,735
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Buck Crick 49,049
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 11 min KellyP in Jersey 2,087
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 46 min The Hangman 971,745
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 2 hr Thinking 5
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Annaleigh 105,636
More from around the web