Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Judged:

lovewithin wrote:
There are several cults out there yes.....JW's is most erroneous one
And what caused you to come to such a conclusion? Can you share, with me, the information you've gathered that prove as much, please and if you will, without the use of internet blog-sites? And do you know that many secular scholars believe, without a doubt, that what we call "Christianity" is in some way, shape, or form, a cult, regardless of the denomination?
lovewithin wrote:
JW worship the 'watch tower magazine....it is their IDOL. It is a cult and if you examined their NWT and compare....you would see.(maybe you wouldn't , because you seem to have a lot of their doctrine in you already)
How can you say "worship"? Do you not understand that the Watchtower magazine is, as believed by Jehovah's Witnesses, the fulfillment of "God's" command when it's written that all believers should have one mind and one spirit? This is the primary intention of those that publish the Watchtower magazine. Do you not understand that the elders of the Jehovah's Witness organization are appointed to their vocation, to determine the truth of the scriptures and share them with the flock? I've said this before and I'll say it again. The Watchtower magazine is nothing more than published sermons.

Note: The Roman Catholic organization, itself, relies on what's called "dogma," or "dogmata," to determine what's truth and fallacy. In essence, "dogma," or "dogmata," is/are "a truth revealed by God, which the magisterium of the Church declared as binding." And furthermore, if a Catholic were to willfully reject any particular dogma they know is taught dogmatically by the organization, they would no longer be affiliated with the organization, since heresy immediately separates one from the organization.
lovewithin wrote:
Please join the "Jehovah's witness' if you so desire. You might even make it to the top of the watch tower !
They tried to include me, but I declined, because I don't completely agree with the organization.
lovewithin wrote:
I sincerely doubt that GOD would uphold your "what is good for the goose , is good for the gander"
I believe God would say "turn the other cheek" or 2 wrongs don't make a right"
Well, if you understand the saying outside the confines of the content of which I posted, then you're correct. But, again, you misunderstood. The fact of the matter is and my point was that "God" is not partial, therefore neither should we be. You can believe whatever it is your heart desires regarding the New World Bible Translation. You, also, don't have to read it. Nevertheless, your mocking Jehovah's Witnesses shows, if anything, a lack of compassion and understanding.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Judged:

lovewithin wrote:
Do JW's believe Jesus Christ returned in 1914 ?
What date did you come up with after you did the math, according to what's given us in prophecy?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Judged:

lovewithin wrote:
You wouldn't last long as a JW...you are too opinionated, you would be disfellowshipped.....you can not have your own opinions ...just the 'watch tower's opinions .
I, too, believe that the Jehovah's Witness organization can be a bit strict, but I've come to understand this as their being overly-protective of the flock. Can we truly blame them, or mock them, for that, though? Have you ever discussed doctrine with the elders of Jehovah's Witnesses only to be cast out? or are you basing your accusation on another's testimony?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Judged:

lovewithin wrote:
There are several cults out there yes.....JW's is most erroneous one
Oh, yeah.

And apparently, you've never heard of the "Creciendo en Gracia" sect, or the "Unification Church." If you think Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult..?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>What date did you come up with after you did the math, according to what's given us in prophecy?
JW Date from 607 BC TILL 1914
IS 2520 YEARS-DAY FOR YEAR,
According to two times 1260 days is comes 2520 years from 607 BC
those dates are taken from Book of Daniel,and revelation?
(JW LEADERS CALL THIS YEAR AND FALLEN BABILON AND RESTORATION OF GODS KINGDOM,WHERE AFTER 2520 YEARS ENTER NEW KING IN HEAVEN JESUS CHRIST INVISIBLE ENTHRONEMENT AND RULERSHIP DEVELOPING KINGDOM OF GOD,RESTORATION OF THIS OLD EARTH TO NEW PARADISE,

All of those basic claims ,doesn't fit Bible(fallen Babilon)or restoration of this old earth,
Bible promise inhalation by consuming fire this earth infected by satan influence to the core, and same creation of new heaven and new earth without of evil and evil maknind
2 Peter 3;10-14.Psalm 102;25-26. Is 51;6.Rev 20;11
JW doctrines contradict all those passages.

I don't write details,because as remnant living still on this earth(144000) I doesn't discuss,debate,or mix Gods Gospel with waters of preachers contaminated by satan poison?

lovewithin poste is excelent earthly teacher for you mr blind BLL
anyway
you are right that Watchtowers are like sermons keep unity with false teaching doctrines of JW Creeds,doctrines

they are not more or less worse or bad from worldwide religion christianity hijacked 2000 years ago by satan using Roman pagan empire to legalize satanic angel of light master deceiver christianity

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Judged:

Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>
2 COR 11;13-15,2 THESS 2;2-12
whole book Jeremiah
all those are telling about all worldwide christian churches and sects who are under spirit of satan since past 2000 years,
you are member satanic spirit church according to Bible given to you passages,plus
Rev 17,18
and Rev 18;4-5....Gods warning apply also to you too,not only to JW?
I don't have to know,what church you attend,but you attend earthly church serving devil spirit?
GOD GAVE ONLY ONE VIRGIN BRIDE TO HIS SON ANONTED SAVIOR,
NOT WHOLE CROWD OF CHRISTIAN CHURCHES(HUREN DEAL WITH THIS SATANIC WORLD)
AND HIS BRIDE IS SPIRITUAL,HOLY. SAINT SPIRITUAL CHURCH OF ANOINNTED ONES WHOM REVE7;1-8 AND 14 CALL 144000
you get enough proof from Bible
end of any discussions, hates,babling nonsense and deabtes
you are seating by the global table of satan and his global blind children eating satan vomits,and hate each other

The JW cult has not been around for 2,000 years so they can't be all that evil. Or can they?

Certainly the Watchtower cult is of satan, but they are not one of satans greatest hits. They are a small player that just is not much of an impact. There are both larger cults and more evil cults out there.
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
The JW cult has not been around for 2,000 years so they can't be all that evil. Or can they?
Certainly the Watchtower cult is of satan, but they are not one of satans greatest hits. They are a small player that just is not much of an impact. There are both larger cults and more evil cults out there.
YOU are to stupid to understand that JW ORGANIZATION IS ONE MORE ROOT FROM RCC TREE PLANTED ABOUT 2000 YEARS AGO BY SATAN
your cult also is satan cult?,grow from dead tree root and spreading rotten poison around

we got nothing to discuss with servants of devil tree-included if you also?
read Bible,and pray for mercy,because still is not to late for blind rats like you,
GIVE GLORY TO THE TRUE GOD,
PRAISE GOD, PRAISE TRUE GOD JEHOVA AND HIS ANOINNTED SONS JESUS,
BECAUSE THEIR MERCIES ENDURETH FOREVER?

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Judged:

Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are to stupid to understand that JW ORGANIZATION IS ONE MORE ROOT FROM RCC TREE PLANTED ABOUT 2000 YEARS AGO BY SATAN
your cult also is satan cult?,grow from dead tree root and spreading rotten poison around
we got nothing to discuss with servants of devil tree-included if you also?
read Bible,and pray for mercy,because still is not to late for blind rats like you,
GIVE GLORY TO THE TRUE GOD,
PRAISE GOD, PRAISE TRUE GOD JEHOVA AND HIS ANOINNTED SONS JESUS,
BECAUSE THEIR MERCIES ENDURETH FOREVER?

No, my root is is neither RCC, JW, nor any other modern denomination. My only interest in how the faith manifested in the time of and immediately after Jesus.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
JW Date from 607 BC TILL 1914
IS 2520 YEARS-DAY FOR YEAR,
According to two times 1260 days is comes 2520 years from 607 BC
those dates are taken from Book of Daniel,and revelation?
(JW LEADERS CALL THIS YEAR AND FALLEN BABILON AND RESTORATION OF GODS KINGDOM,WHERE AFTER 2520 YEARS ENTER NEW KING IN HEAVEN JESUS CHRIST INVISIBLE ENTHRONEMENT AND RULERSHIP DEVELOPING KINGDOM OF GOD,RESTORATION OF THIS OLD EARTH TO NEW PARADISE,
All of those basic claims ,doesn't fit Bible(fallen Babilon)or restoration of this old earth,
Bible promise inhalation by consuming fire this earth infected by satan influence to the core, and same creation of new heaven and new earth without of evil and evil maknind
2 Peter 3;10-14.Psalm 102;25-26. Is 51;6.Rev 20;11
JW doctrines contradict all those passages.
I don't write details,because as remnant living still on this earth(144000) I doesn't discuss,debate,or mix Gods Gospel with waters of preachers contaminated by satan poison?
lovewithin poste is excelent earthly teacher for you mr blind BLL
anyway
you are right that Watchtowers are like sermons keep unity with false teaching doctrines of JW Creeds,doctrines
they are not more or less worse or bad from worldwide religion christianity hijacked 2000 years ago by satan using Roman pagan empire to legalize satanic angel of light master deceiver christianity
And when refuting Jehovah's Witnesses claim, this is where many make the mistake.

The Bible says that when our anointed Savior returns, that this is to gather his elect from the four corners of the earth (Matthew 24:31). According to scripture, this is called "the first resurrection (Revelation 20:5-6)." This, in no way, means that this gathering should, or even will, take place in a moments time. Rather, this gathering takes place over a period of time (Revelation 6:10-11). What scriptures declare, too, is that accordingly, those that have died prior to his return will be resurrected at his return. They'll await the death and resurrection of the rest. And when the rest has been gathered, then they'll be granted a Sabbath which will last, according to scripture, a thousand years (Revelation 20:5-6). At this same time, too, Satan will be bound (Revelation 20:1-3). After the thousand years expires and Satan is loosed, then the end will come (Revelation 20:7-15).

In conclusion, the absolute end of this present world is not to come at the coming of our anointed Savior.
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Judged:

Daily Text

Monday, March 17

Keep proving what you yourselves are.—2 Cor. 13:5.

Whether you are newly baptized or have been serving God for decades, you need to examine yourself periodically. Proving true to our dedication vow means that we must be faithful in all matters. For example: Are you married? Then continue to honor the precious vow you made to love and cherish your marriage mate. Have you signed a business contract or filled out an application form for theocratic privileges? Then be true to your commitments and to what you have promised. Have you accepted an invitation to a meal by someone of humble means? Then do not cancel it if a seemingly better invitation is made by someone else. Or have you promised someone you met in the house-to-house ministry that you would call again to give that person further spiritual help? Then by all means let your “Yes mean Yes,” and Jehovah will bless your ministry.—Matt. 5:37; Luke 16:10.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Judged:

Correction for the sake of clarity and so that there's no misunderstanding...

In said, "In conclusion, the absolute end of this present world is not to come at the coming of our anointed Savior." I'd like to add one word to my statement. Therefore, my statement should read as such:

"In conclusion, the absolute end of this present world is not to come [immediately] at the coming of our anointed Savior."

Thank you for your time and understanding.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>And when refuting Jehovah's Witnesses claim, this is where many make the mistake.
The Bible says that when our anointed Savior returns, that this is to gather his elect from the four corners of the earth (Matthew 24:31). According to scripture, this is called "the first resurrection (Revelation 20:5-6)." This, in no way, means that this gathering should, or even will, take place in a moments time. Rather, this gathering takes place over a period of time (Revelation 6:10-11). What scriptures declare, too, is that accordingly, those that have died prior to his return will be resurrected at his return. They'll await the death and resurrection of the rest. And when the rest has been gathered, then they'll be granted a Sabbath which will last, according to scripture, a thousand years (Revelation 20:5-6). At this same time, too, Satan will be bound (Revelation 20:1-3). After the thousand years expires and Satan is loosed, then the end will come (Revelation 20:7-15).
In conclusion, the absolute end of this present world is not to come at the coming of our anointed Savior.
elect ones are left over remnant of 144000 who enter heaven after first resurection(to be elected one and raptured during earthly body death)
it seems that Jesus Christ as King make finissh to those chosen ones from all parts of this earth?
He gather together them to His Holy Spiritual Temple as Godhead of this Christ Body (King of all Kings and their main Brain Commander.

sabbath after 1000 years is Sabbaths of completion Gods Plane ,established new heaven without satanic spirit stains,and new earth ,new earth clean of all satanic spirit and wicked human contamination,
time of rest and eternal joy will be full in eternity of everlasting Glory of Gods Children under umbrella of God Father YAHVEH and Son who will give all power to His own Father to make eternity in ONE

I highly as past JW of 34 years from 1977 till 2012
Agree that JW as organization is Gods Holy Name earthly Temple only contaminated by man of lawlesness and leaders apostazy from 1990 by illegal join of UNO NGO by their leaders covered before all file and ranks JW
because since 1988 came worldwide church ends, and JW 3 years later Gods spirit is removed from whole christianity and JW
I also agree,that Gods Holy Sacred Name protect all JW as unsaved humans who will receive blessing of everlasting life during second resurection as great crowd from all nations,tribes,tongues and groups Rev 7;9

we can criticize each other or mock,
BUT WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO STAY AGAINST GODS ETERNAL ARRANGEMENT SIGNED AND SEALED BEFORE FOUNDATION OF THIS WORLD.

WE ALWAYS HAVE TO MATURE TREMBLE BEFORE GODS AWESOME GLORY AND HIS WORKS,AND ALWAYS FORGIVE EACH OTHER FOR OUR DAILY SHORTFALLS

GOD BLESS ALWAYS SUCH HUMANS,
GOD ALSO BLESS YOU FOR BEING HERE ON THIS THREAD,
NOT LARGE GROUP IS ABLE OR HAVE ENOUGH OF STRENGHT TO ENTER HERE AND HAVE HEALTHY CONVERSATION,

Student daily texts is like protection umbrella cover us before all scavengers and wolfs in sheep cloths or satan agents?
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2014

Judged:

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my root is is neither RCC, JW, nor any other modern denomination. My only interest in how the faith manifested in the time of and immediately after Jesus.
sir
you don;t understand simplicity of this earth religio begins
Christianity grow as planted tree on the place of Jewish Yahveh Temple Nation of Israel destroy by God because they left Gods Law and kill their own Savior,
last breath of mosaic law was during behead of John Baprist head(because John was last Israel prophet and his head figuratively was GOD YAHVEH MOSAIC LAW)

all earthly worldwide religions goes from one root,described in Ezek,
tree root beautiful grow above all trees in Garden Eden,and was Cut by God from Gods nourishment.This Great Tree was Satan( like member of Gods Family Table who proudly depart from God establishing own satanic earthly worship of yourselves,
Also everyone who belongs to any religion not only christianity, is serving in originality under one tree religion-religion of satan

Dogen?I am not kidding,or joking,'it is serious matter,
if you as single not reject by this world because of your belief in God,
YOU DON'T SERVE TRUE GOD FOR SURE?
ALL TRUE GODS SINGLE CHILDREN ARE REJECT AND HATED BY THIS WORLD,
GOD HIS NEW ELECTED MEMBERS OF NEW ETERNAL HEAVENLY GOVERNMENT KEEP IN DEEP SECRECY ON THIS EARTH,THAT WAY SATAN AND HIS WICKED HUMANKIND HAVE NOT CLUE WHO THEY ARE, AND NEVER BELIEVE IN SUCH SPIRITUAL FUTURE EXISTING GOVERNMENT OF NEW KINGS OF 144000,NOBODY IS ABLE TO REJECT THEM OR REMOVE THEM FROM THE PLACE GIVEN THEM BY GOD ALONE?

Maybe someday
God of truth allow you to see this and will count you in the great crowd hoping to life forever on the new earth Rev 7;9

read few time, and don't complain english
God have His chosen ones not only Americans or English spoken humans
language of Heaven and new earth is not ENGLISH?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Dr Shrink wrote:
You just spew vulgarity, baseless slander and psycho-babble with your many identities.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
It's a shame to witness any person focus so much attention on the presumed faults of just one denomination, as if the others are faultless. Are Jehovah's Witnesses more guilty than all the others? Do Jehovah's Witnesses deserve more attention?
I've witnessed the relentless accusation against the Watchtower Tract Society, that they've polluted the scriptures in order to justify personal beliefs.
This relentless vilification from one who has never been part of the cult is odd.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

One of my former relatives was institutionalized as retarded but he could quote the US Constitution verbatim.
honeychicc

New Eagle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

well if you watch this you think jesus didnt exist..
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

yon wrote:
<quoted text>
You just spew vulgarity, baseless slander and psycho-babble with your many identities.
Try to follow Jesus Christ and His law,
and not worry about me at all?and about others you dumb half d...head?

stop gossip and be budybusy wicked past JW apostate engaging yourselves in sniffing others personalities,and forget who you are at all(you are lees than nothing,breathless,faceless,na meless cyber troll and retard spiritual psychopath

nobody know you,
And I am completly excluded to know your at all,little POS cyber mutt troll
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

Judged:

Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, yeah.
And apparently, you've never heard of the "Creciendo en Gracia" sect, or the "Unification Church." If you think Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult..?
Apparently , I have........ and apparently you don't see that anyone could see that these 2 sects are CULTS. Just the very naïve wouldn't know to stay away from these 2 cults.

Watch tower cult.....is SLY....they creep in unawares and DECEIVE people. They tell HALF truths to hook you in and then they start the brainwashing process. You eventually loose Jesus Christ as you Savior....and Jesus becomes just a mere man, replaced with the watch tower

The Watch tower claim that they are GOD"S prophets and are Spiritually inspired directly from God. But yet how many FALSE prophesies have they done! they CHANGE wording in the Bible (that is why they have their own bible ) it changes the MEANING. Read John 1: 1 in their bible NWT......then read it in the Holy Bible...maybe King James....

Now BLL....you can continue to defend the JW....I could care less if you are too naïve to compare their DOCTRINE and see nothing wrong in it, except being a bit Strict...you said.

Watch tower men are MANIPULATERS and BRAINWASHERS!!!!....and TRICKSTERS..they CRAFTY .

They are dangerous in the way that the insecure and the naïve of what JESUS actually has done , are deceived into listening to their LIES..

You can continue to say their LIES....are just being "a bit strict" but they are OUT and OUT LIES! They are DECEIVERS, just like Satan is

Have you ever talked with a person that have left JW? If you haven't, then by all means do.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2014

yon wrote:
One of my former relatives was institutionalized as retarded but he could quote the US Constitution verbatim.
I know that you are more retarded from your relaitive, you cant quote nothing,
only behave like cockroach seating on your own balls and scratch your stupid head,
go tomorrow to dr Shrink,he fix you quickly and properly
mostly past JW are crazy,retarded and sick mentaly on their tops,you are not excluded Bimbo Bozo?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Catcher1 732,274
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Dr_Zorderz 257,616
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 13 min Anandan 5,272
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min seriously the ori... 538,445
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min bacon hater 94,569
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 28 min Catcher1 173,231
0553403266 Body to body Massage Service in Dubai 29 min Dubai Massage 055... 9
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Holy dr Shrink 599,709

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••