“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#39654 Mar 9, 2014
remnant of 144000 wrote:
nobody serve me(You are Liar)
I'm not a liar. I asked how respect-of-persons will serve you? "Respect-of-persons, " not just "persons."
remnant of 144000 wrote:
2/I am not judge to post facts about tracherous monks and cyber faken teachers?
Not a judge, huh? Let's read your next comment, shall we?
remnant of 144000 wrote:
3/I address all false Liars and decivers not only you mister self glorious psycho
"Not judge" statement recanted, yes?
remnant of 144000 wrote:
4/I used to be 34 years JW and have more right to visit this threads to correcxt Liars,or warn others from such poison
I've dedicated the last 30-years to studying the Bible and all coinciding, religions, and philosophies. And even if I didn't...
remnant of 144000 wrote:
5/I don't need any evidences to accuse anyone or you?
fact is not accusations,RATHER YOU ACCUSE ME IN THIS POST
Would I be right in accusing you of pedophilia without evidence to support my accusation against you?
remnant of 144000 wrote:
6/teach son to be out of errors,because if he grow,his error will damage rest of your life,
By not knowing how to add, subtract, multiply, and divide correctly? Really?
remnant of 144000 wrote:
BUT DON'T TEACH BELIEVERS WHO GOT ONLY ONE TEACHER(NOT YOU) JESUS CHRIST AND HOLY SPIRIT.
And you know who's being taught by our anointed Savior and the Holy Spirit? You determine who's deceived by Satan and his ministers and who's not?
remnant of 144000 wrote:
You are not any father of believers adopted sons of God(They don't belong to you to correct them,rebuke or punish them from disobedience of your BS)
I do not see myself as anyone's father other than my biological and adopted children. Believers are my spiritual siblings. However, we are to be the keeper of one another, even if that means correcting one another.
remnant of 144000 wrote:
Never forget time of bloody spiritual atrocieties against others never will come back,
and you never will be any father on the earth of those who belongs to God
I'm content with just being a brother. "Brother Lee Love," not "Father Lee Love."
remnant of 144000 wrote:
never forget,true believer never point against second believer how much he/she knows Bible,
Galatians 2:11 But when Peter was come to Antioch,[Paul] withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.
remnant of 144000 wrote:
Rev 3;16-18.....
indeed apply to people like you,or RCC hipocrite Lam
"Not judge," you say?
remnant of 144000 wrote:
have good day according to your own choice
Then, I choose to have a most extraordinary day, thank you. Same to you.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39655 Mar 9, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
BLL, I know I said , you have a better than thou attitude,(and you do)
I don't. I don't believe I'm better than anybody. I believe I might have more knowledge and understanding than some, but that doesn't mean I believe I'm better than they are.
lovewithin wrote:
I know you replied to ME, that I would say that to our anointed SAVIOR.....! Didn't you?
I did.
lovewithin wrote:
or have you got another excuse to WHY you said that????......
I didn't then, nor do I now, have an excuse. I do, on the other hand, have a reason. And I gave you my reason in my last post by showing you how some of the men of Athens reacted and responded to Paul and Paul's message, and how your reactions and responses to my posts reflect theirs.
lovewithin wrote:
that is what I REBUKED! A satanic statement!
Is that what you were rebuking? Because, your quote didn't say that. It didn't say, "Get thee behind me, satanic statement!" It said, "Get thee behind me, Satan!"
lovewithin wrote:
Do you know me?[/QOUTE]We're known by our fruit. And these posts serve as our composed fruits.

[QUOTE who="lovewithin"]Do you know without a shadow of a doubt , I would say such a thing to my SAVIOR , Jesus Christ.
Without a shadow of a doubt, no. But, I take into consideration that after walking with our anointed Savior practically throughout his whole ministry, that Peter still denied knowing him not once, not twice, but three times. I see not myself, you, or anybody else, as better, or having a greater faith, than Peter.
lovewithin wrote:
You Sir..... are a very disrespectable man.!
Really? I try not to be. I apologize for offending you, as that's not my intention.
lovewithin wrote:
I could NEVER say such words to my SAVIOR , and I could NEVER tell someone else that THEY would say such words to Jesus Christ!
I know not one believer, including myself, that doesn't believe we could, or would. But, none of us have yet strived unto death.
lovewithin wrote:
If you are striving for your PERFECTION.....you are way off course!
According to you, perhaps. But, does what's recorded in the Bible agree with you?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39656 Mar 9, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
BLL, I know I said , you have a better than thou attitude,(and you do)
I don't. I don't believe I'm better than anybody. I believe I might have more knowledge and understanding than some, but that doesn't mean I believe I'm better than they are.
lovewithin wrote:
I know you replied to ME, that I would say that to our anointed SAVIOR.....! Didn't you?
I did.
lovewithin wrote:
or have you got another excuse to WHY you said that????......
I didn't then, nor do I now, have an excuse. I do, on the other hand, have a reason. And I gave you my reason in my last post by showing you how some of the men of Athens reacted and responded to Paul and Paul's message, and how your reactions and responses to my posts reflect theirs.
lovewithin wrote:
that is what I REBUKED! A satanic statement!
Is that what you were rebuking? Because, your quote didn't say that. It didn't say, "Get thee behind me, satanic statement!" It said, "Get thee behind me, Satan!"
lovewithin wrote:
Do you know me?
We're known by our fruit. And these posts serve as our composed fruits.
lovewithin wrote:
Do you know without a shadow of a doubt , I would say such a thing to my SAVIOR , Jesus Christ.
Without a shadow of a doubt, no. But, I take into consideration that after walking with our anointed Savior practically throughout his whole ministry, that Peter still denied knowing him not once, not twice, but three times. I see not myself, you, or anybody else, as better, or having a greater faith, than Peter.
lovewithin wrote:
You Sir..... are a very disrespectable man.!
Really? I try not to be. I apologize for offending you, as that's not my intention.
lovewithin wrote:
I could NEVER say such words to my SAVIOR , and I could NEVER tell someone else that THEY would say such words to Jesus Christ!
I know not one believer, including myself, that doesn't believe we could, or would. But, none of us have yet strived unto death.
lovewithin wrote:
If you are striving for your PERFECTION.....you are way off course!
According to you, perhaps. But, does what's recorded in the Bible agree with you?
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

#39657 Mar 9, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

<quoted text>.
<quoted text>.
<quoted text>.
<quoted text>
My EXCUSE for saying .... "Get thee behind me, Satan.....and not "Get behind me, satanic statement".....was that I thought, you might have enough knowledge of KNOWING that I was talking about the STATEMENT you made to me!

In the future..... I will remember to be more detailed to you, to help you understand my post replies to you .

By saying "in the future" I mean ,.....the next times I reply to you....I will explain in detail what I am saying or asking ...for you to understand better.
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

#39658 Mar 9, 2014
One, of many, perspective on:

Jehovah's witnesses false doctrine

http://youtu.be/pTPaIkzPTEk

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39659 Mar 9, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
My EXCUSE for saying .... "Get thee behind me, Satan.....and not "Get behind me, satanic statement".....was that I thought, you might have enough knowledge of KNOWING that I was talking about the STATEMENT you made to me!
I know full well what our anointed Savior meant when he said that to Peter. I just wasn't sure that you were using his words in the same context. My point, though and which you missed, was in regards to your comfort in using the name "Satan" toward me when you just recently shared your disdain for Jehovah's Witnesses thinking that all unaffiliated are "as Satan." I believe that's called a "double-standard." I could be mistaken, though.
lovewithin wrote:
In the future..... I will remember to be more detailed to you, to help you understand my post replies to you .
By saying "in the future" I mean ,.....the next times I reply to you....I will explain in detail what I am saying or asking ...for you to understand better.
Thank you, very much. I appreciate that.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39660 Mar 9, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
One, of many, perspective on:
Jehovah's witnesses false doctrine
http://youtu.be/pTPaIkzPTEk
Uh... how is your use of a YouTube video that, obviously, reflects your beliefs different than Jehovah's Witness' use of the Watchtower magazine that, obviously, reflects what they believe?

Please and if you will, don't see my question to you as me, once again, defending Jehovah's Witnesses as much as it is my wondering whether or not your contention toward Jehovah's Witnesses is justifiable. I mean, so far, it seems to me that you're compelled to prohibit Jehovah's Witnesses from utilizing and performing the same things that you, apparently, feel are reserved for all else but. It just doesn't make much sense to me. Anywho...

I know what the person that made the video believes. Now, what do you believe? and why?
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

#39661 Mar 9, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I know full well what our anointed Savior meant when he said that to Peter. I just wasn't sure that you were using his words in the same context. My point, though and which you missed, was in regards to your comfort in using the name "Satan" toward me when you just recently shared your disdain for Jehovah's Witnesses thinking that all unaffiliated are "as Satan." I believe that's called a "double-standard." I could be mistaken, though.
<quoted text>Thank you, very much. I appreciate that.
Try to listen and read below:

I will explain , again BLL
Your STATEMENT to me , that I would say.. to our anointed Savior, that HE (Jesus Christ) "Had a better than thou attitude" BECAUSE , I had told YOU, that you had a " better than thou attitude of ....YOURSELF...You...Brother lee Love.

THAT statement you made......sounded like SATAN... I rebuked you....

This had NOTHING, and I repeat nothing to do with Jehovah's Witness thinking that we are of Satan if we weren't JW's.(and they do)

Don't tell me what you think " MY words in context " are meaning , other than what I mean for them to say! You can NOT read minds BLL!
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

#39662 Mar 9, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Uh... how is your use of a YouTube video that, obviously, reflects your beliefs different than Jehovah's Witness' use of the Watchtower magazine that, obviously, reflects what they believe?
Please and if you will, don't see my question to you as me, once again, defending Jehovah's Witnesses as much as it is my wondering whether or not your contention toward Jehovah's Witnesses is justifiable. I mean, so far, it seems to me that you're compelled to prohibit Jehovah's Witnesses from utilizing and performing the same things that you, apparently, feel are reserved for all else but. It just doesn't make much sense to me. Anywho...
I know what the person that made the video believes. Now, what do you believe? and why?
You do not make any sense whatsoever in this post.

Do you just make up stuff to ARGUE about.?

bottom line .... Jehovah witnesses follow the watch tower doctrine....they spread the lies of the watch tower.
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

#39665 Mar 9, 2014
The people that call themselves JW's are following a cult........the watch tower organization .

The watch tower has made their own bible....in that book, they call the bible.. NWT.....they have changed the words......to fit their doctrine .

They are manipulating the peoples MINDS... brainwashing them.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39666 Mar 9, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
Try to listen and read below:
Okay. Trying.
lovewithin wrote:
I will explain , again BLL
Thank you.
lovewithin wrote:
Your STATEMENT to me , that I would say.. to our anointed Savior, that HE (Jesus Christ) "Had a better than thou attitude" BECAUSE , I had told YOU, that you had a " better than thou attitude of ....YOURSELF...You...Brother lee Love.
Yeah. I got that. Before.
lovewithin wrote:
THAT statement you made......sounded like SATAN... I rebuked you....
No, it didn't. It sounded like a person that's read your posts and determined that you dislike having a proverbial mirror put before you.
lovewithin wrote:
This had NOTHING, and I repeat nothing to do with Jehovah's Witness thinking that we are of Satan if we weren't JW's.(and they do)
You're absolutely correct. This has everything to do with you and how you think it's wrong that Jehovah's Witnesses refer to all those unaffiliated as Satan-influenced, yet you're hasty to quote a verse to accuse me of being Satan-influenced.
lovewithin wrote:
Don't tell me what you think " MY words in context " are meaning , other than what I mean for them to say! You can NOT read minds BLL!
How do you know I can't read minds? Regardless, you're just as susceptible to misinterpreting verses as you believe I am, or Jehovah's Witnesses.
lovewithin wrote:
You do not make any sense whatsoever in this post.
I made perfect sense. You just didn't understand me. It's not the first time, either.
lovewithin wrote:
Do you just make up stuff to ARGUE about.?
No. I'm simply responding to what you post. You post it, I respond to it.
lovewithin wrote:
bottom line .... Jehovah witnesses follow the watch tower doctrine....they spread the lies of the watch tower.
And I look forward to reading your evidence. From you and what you believe, of course, and not some other source that might reflect some of your beliefs, like YouTube, or something like that.
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#39667 Mar 9, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>While showing me how my assertions are incorrect, right?
Why the Papacy? Why the keys?

Jesus and His Apostles were very knowledgeable in the sacred scriptures. Many of their words in the NT can clearly be traced to the OT, right?
Jesus is called "Son of David" throughout the NT. When Simon demonstrated his faith that Jesus Christ was the Son of God, Jesus turned to him and renamed Simon, "Kepha", which means large massive rock. What comes next is clearly a parallel to the Davidic Kingdom, which consisted of a prime minister who had the absolute authority of the King himself.

Mathew 16:18
"You are Peter (kepha) and on this rock I will build my Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in Heaven and whatever you lose on earth shall be loosed in Heaven"

Isaiah 22:20
"In that day I will call my servant Eli'akim the son of Hillki'ah, and I will clothe him with your robe, and will bind your belt on him, and will commit your authority to his hands; and he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem and to the house of Judah. And I will give him the keys of the house of David; he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut and none shall open. And I will fasten him like a peg in a sure place, and he will become a throne of honor to his father's house. And they will hang on him the whole weight of his fathers house, the offspring and issue, every small vessel, from the cups to all the flagons"

Jesus was establishing a Davidic heirarchy. A new Israel modeled after the Kingdom of David. The Catholic Church are the only ones who resemble this.

www.catholicbible101.com/thechurchthenewisrae...
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#39668 Mar 9, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Did you not read my previous response? Clearly and obviously, "God" can exist without the Bible, but the Bible cannot exist without "God." Therefore, "God" and the Bible are not one and the same. Allow me to ask you this regarding this one particular subject, please and if I may.
When people gather to hear what their loved-one has documented in their will, is the loved-one present, or the will-document?
<quoted text>Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
1John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
It's quite simple, Liam. If we know the law and testimony of "God," then we can most easily discern whether or not a document and composition is inspired by "God." It's the same when discerning exactly which laws were fulfilled on the cross. Those particular laws were all prophesied to be fulfilled by our anointed Savior. Know the prophesies, know those laws.
<quoted text>While showing me how my assertions are incorrect, right?
Isaiah 8:20 and 1John 4:1 do not give the list of Books for the Bible. One of the great protestant lies was that the CC added 7 Books at the Council of Trent.
The Church had to make a public affirmation at Trent and officially close the canon because Luther and the protesters were tearing books and pages out of the Bible!

One of my favorite prophetic passages is in the book: Wisdom of Solomon. Unfortunately, this inspired by God scripture was removed and is unlikely in your Bible. This passage is a prophecy about Jesus Christ, partly written in a 3rd person scene, through the eyes of the high priest and elders who one day would crucify Jesus.

Wisdom 2:13-22
"He professes to have knowledge of God, and calls himself a child of the Lord.
He became to us a reproof of our thoughts; the very sight of him is a burden to us, because his manner of life is unlike that of the others,
and his ways are strange.
We are considered by him as something base,
and he avoids our ways as unclean; he calls the last end of the righteous happy,
and boasts that God is his father.
Let us see if his words are true,
and let us test what will happen at the end of his life;
for if this righteous man is God's son, He will help him,'
and will deliver him from the hand of his adversaries,
let us test him with insults and torture, that we may find out how gentle he is,
and make trial for his forbearance.
20Let us condemn him to a shameful death, for according to what he says,
he will be protected"

21 Thus they reasoned, but they were led astray, for their wickedness blinded them, and they did not know the secret purpose of God

I get why Jews would remove this from their Bible, but why did Christians in the 16th century?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39669 Mar 9, 2014
Liam wrote:
Isaiah 8:20 and 1John 4:1 do not give the list of Books for the Bible.
They don't, but they do instruct us as to how to determine which are inspired by "God" and which aren't. Anywho...

On of my favorite prophetic passages says, "Then answered I and said, What shall be the parting asunder of the times? or when shall be the end of the first, and the beginning of it that followeth? And he said unto me, From Abraham unto Isaac, when Jacob and Esau were born of him, Jacob's hand held first the heel of Esau. For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth. The hand of man is betwixt the heel and the hand: other question, Esdras, ask thou not."

That's 2Esdras 6:7-10. I've owned and continue to study a copy of the "1611 king James" version, how it first appeared with the Apocrypha included, for about 17 or 18 years now. When my wife and I married, I included the prayer of Tobias into my vows.

Tobit 8:5-7 Blessed art thou, O God of our fathers, and blessed is thy holy and glorious name for ever; let the heavens bless thee, and all thy creatures. Thou madest Adam, and gavest him Eve his wife for an helper and stay: of them came mankind: thou hast said, It is not good that man should be alone; let us make unto him an aid like unto himself. And now, O Lord, I take not this my sister for lust but uprightly: therefore mercifully ordain that we may become aged together.

I've also made myself familiar with the book accredited to Enoch.
Student

Mexico

#39673 Mar 9, 2014
Daily Text

Monday, March 10

Solomon began to do what was bad in the eyes of Jehovah.—1 Ki. 11:6.

Solomon eventually strayed from the course of faithful obedience. God’s Word states:“It came about in the time of Solomon’s growing old that his wives themselves had inclined his heart to follow other gods; and his heart did not prove to be complete with Jehovah his God like the heart of David his father.”(1 Ki. 11:4) Rightly displeased, Jehovah told Solomon:“For the reason that ... you have not kept my covenant and my statutes that I laid in command upon you, I shall without fail rip the kingdom away from off you, and I shall certainly give it to your servant.”(1 Ki. 11:11) How tragic! Though Solomon had been a success in many ways, in time he disappointed Jehovah. In the most important area of life—faithfulness to God—Solomon failed. Each of us can ask,‘Am I determined to make sure that the lesson learned from Solomon’s life will help me to be a success?’(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#39675 Mar 10, 2014
True Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
salomon end of life ,was departure from true God, Gods condemnation of his pagan worship gods and him too?
It means Salomon is excluded from assembly of 24 elders before the God, and from any resurection to eternal life?
you are doing good job my friend,
and those confused children of satan only argue with each other,
and every day you kill them by those daily texts
I am sure that God will bless you properly and according to your heart attitudes toward Gods Word and hope??

You forgot the "/sarcasm" at the end.

I knew it should have been there and I laughed and laughed and laughed and.....
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

#39676 Mar 10, 2014
JW's believe Jesus Christ was crucified and his life was a paid as a
ransom for the "Obedient" humans.

I, as a Christian believe what the Bible says in 1st Tim 1 :1 and in Matthew 9 : 13.... Jesus Christ life, was paid for sinners.

Jw's does NOT believe Jesus Christ was resurrected in the fleshly body, but as an immortal spirit, invisible., His body just dissolved! poofed away!!

I , believe , again, what the Bible says in luke 24:39 and in John 2:21,
also in John 20:27.

JW's believe Jesus Christ was God's first creation.

I, believe that Jesus Christ was not created, but was co-eternal with GOD.....not created! as maybe explained in Isaiha 9: 6 , John 1:1 (altho watch tower CHANGED this verse, to it their doctrine) and also Hebrews 13:8
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

#39677 Mar 10, 2014
I, believe Jesus was resurrected in bodily form as n the scriptures
Luke 24:39 and in John 2 :21

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39678 Mar 10, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
Did I even say it is a REQUIREMENT ,,, BLL ??? again , did I say it was a requirement to do those miracles?
Relax, lovewithin. I didn't say that that's what you said. I was merely sharing my personal beliefs regarding miracles and the ability to perform them.
lovewithin wrote:
You seem to have an EXCUSE for everything you say, and the way you INTENDED to say it!......when we point out your ERRORS!
Incorrect, lovewithin. I don't make excuses. I give reasons. And what errors would you be referring to? Since when do statements become errors just because a person misunderstands the statement(s) made?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39681 Mar 10, 2014
Liam wrote:
Why the Papacy? Why the keys?
Jesus and His Apostles were very knowledgeable in the sacred scriptures. Many of their words in the NT can clearly be traced to the OT, right?
Right.
Liam wrote:
Jesus is called "Son of David" throughout the NT. When Simon demonstrated his faith that Jesus Christ was the Son of God, Jesus turned to him and renamed Simon, "Kepha", which means large massive rock.
Actually, "Kepha" means, simply, "rock." And like I explained before, it was not Peter that was called "rock," but the faith he expressed. Luke 22:32 coincides with my assertions. This says, "But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren."
Liam wrote:
What comes next is clearly a parallel to the Davidic Kingdom, which consisted of a prime minister who had the absolute authority of the King himself.
Mathew 16:18
"You are Peter (kepha) and on this rock
Or, "...on the faith you've just expressed..."
Liam wrote:
I will build my Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. I will give you the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in Heaven and whatever you lose on earth shall be loosed in Heaven"
Notice, if you will, the term "keys" - plural. And it's these keys that I assert were when Peter preached, first, at Pentecost (to the Jew first) and secondly, to Cornelius and his household (and to the Gentile).
Liam wrote:
Isaiah 22:20
"In that day I will call my servant Eli'akim the son of Hillki'ah, and I will clothe him with your robe, and will bind your belt on him, and will commit your authority to his hands; and he shall be a father to the inhabitants of Jerusalem and to the house of Judah. And I will give him the keys of the house of David; he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut and none shall open. And I will fasten him like a peg in a sure place, and he will become a throne of honor to his father's house. And they will hang on him the whole weight of his fathers house, the offspring and issue, every small vessel, from the cups to all the flagons"
If I may, I'd like to re-quote just one verse.

Isaiah 22:22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.

Now, notice if you will, the term "key" - singular. This might be an insignificant difference to you, but not to me. There's only one other verse that mentions this key of David.

Revelation 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth.

Notice now, please and if you will, who possesses this key while taking into consideration the time this was written. At this time, our anointed Savior had already long-ago ascended unto Father.
Liam wrote:
Jesus was establishing a Davidic heirarchy. A new Israel modeled after the Kingdom of David.
Primarily, our anointed Savior fulfilled a promise that Father made to David.

2Samuel 7:16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever.
Liam wrote:
The Catholic Church are the only ones who resemble this.
To the Catholic, yes. I, too, see some resemblance in the verses you quoted, but one has nothing to do with the other. Not in the same sense you claim, that is. Or, not as I understand it, rather. According to scriptures, believers are the Church - not an actual building made with hands, or any so-called "house of worship." The true temple is in heaven, though, with the true ark of the covenant, wherein rests the law and testimony of our Godhead.

WARNING: Anyone can read the objects of the Bible and fashion themselves after them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruce Jenner needs to go to the 'THRONE OF GRAC... 3 min Doctor REALITY 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min HipGnosis 176,509
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 min Theswamiji 6,290
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Aura Mytha 828,245
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min kent 583,992
"Places in Time": one of Narada Music's greates... 14 min Doctor REALITY 4
the REAL REASON Bruce Jenner thinks he's a 'woman' 18 min Doctor REALITY 2
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 49 min gundee123 442,817
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr mike 611,846
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr MrsGladToBeMe 3,347
More from around the web