Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39635 Mar 9, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
John 19:1 states, "The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day,(for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away.".
It's John 19:31

We could go on and on as there are obviously two sides but I am not interested in debate for the sake of debate.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#39636 Mar 9, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Sunday, March 9
If you should suffer for the sake of righteousness, you are happy.—1 Pet. 3:14.
To cope with trials successfully, we need faith and courage. What is faith? The apostle Paul wrote:“Faith is the title-deed to the things we hope for. Faith is being sure of things we cannot see.”(Heb. 11:1, The Simple English Bible) If property has been deeded to us, we are confident that we own it. Since we have faith that God always fulfills his word, it is as though we are holding a valuable deed. Our faith makes us certain that we will see the fulfillment of the Bible-based promises we hope for, and we are sure about spiritual realities, although we cannot see them. Courage has been defined as “spiritual, emotional, and moral fortitude to speak and act without fear in the face of obstacles and dangers.”(The New Interpreter’s Dictionary of the Bible) If we have courage, we are strong, valiant, even bold at times.—Mark 6:49, 50; 2 Tim. 1:7 (Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)


This would go on the Dub flag, if they would ever allow one. The shared delusion is that THEY are righteous and that is why they have so many problems and why the world is out to get them.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#39637 Mar 9, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
BLL.... don't let it stress you out regarding my understanding the Bible.
Stress me out? Never. Cause concern? Of course, as our interpretive accuracy can be a deciding factor during judgment. Do we know our "God" and His anointed Lord and King, or do we just think we know them?
lovewithin wrote:
Are you serious?
I am.
lovewithin wrote:
BLL....NO ONE on here could tell you ..if you would be found GUILTY for error in your interpretations of the scripture!
ONLY God is the JUDGE.... and pronounces if you are guilty or not! We wont even get to HEAR that judgement!
Throughout the Bible, we read of those things that can either, save us, or condemn us. And unrepentant adulterer will be found guilty at judgment. A repented adulterer, on the other hand, will not. Likewise, a murderer will be found guilty at judgment. And I mean the murderer that doesn't actually take the life of another, but one that merely shows hatred for their neighbor by denying them compassion, understanding, so forth and so on. Idolaters will be found guilty. But, those that base all their knowledge of our Godhead on what they've been taught and what they've learned from others are in danger of condemnation. All in all, what the Bible shares with us gives us the ability to discern who's in danger of condemnation and who's not. "God" gives us the permission and allowance to share with them their fault(s).

1Timothy 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#39638 Mar 9, 2014
Liam wrote:
Idolatry. I suspect you believe the Bible itself is God? That's idolatry.
Did you not read my previous response? Clearly and obviously, "God" can exist without the Bible, but the Bible cannot exist without "God." Therefore, "God" and the Bible are not one and the same. Allow me to ask you this regarding this one particular subject, please and if I may.

When people gather to hear what their loved-one has documented in their will, is the loved-one present, or the will-document?
Liam wrote:
maybe you can show us where God gives us the list of 72 books (Catholic, Orthodox, and Ethiopian Jews)
Or the 66 books ( protestant/evangelical/middle eastern Jews and all other)
Where's the list of books the Bible says is the Bible???
Isaiah 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

1John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

It's quite simple, Liam. If we know the law and testimony of "God," then we can most easily discern whether or not a document and composition is inspired by "God." It's the same when discerning exactly which laws were fulfilled on the cross. Those particular laws were all prophesied to be fulfilled by our anointed Savior. Know the prophesies, know those laws.
Liam wrote:
Tomorrow, I will take the time to show you why Jesus Christ bothered using the keys reference when talking to Rock.
While showing me how my assertions are incorrect, right?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#39639 Mar 9, 2014
yon wrote:
It's John 19:31
Simple typographical error. Thank you, though.
yon wrote:
We could go on and on as there are obviously two sides but I am not interested in debate for the sake of debate.
Not what I expected. Or, was it? Fair enough.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#39640 Mar 9, 2014
Paul wrote:
Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious. For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you. God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device. And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
very funny and laughable to be by all of you on Jehova Witnesses thread,
and expose own glories and who is more smart from each others,
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

#39641 Mar 9, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Sunday, March 9
If you should suffer for the sake of righteousness, you are happy.—1 Pet. 3:14.
To cope with trials successfully, we need faith and courage. What is faith? The apostle Paul wrote:“Faith is the title-deed to the things we hope for. Faith is being sure of things we cannot see.”(Heb. 11:1, The Simple English Bible) If property has been deeded to us, we are confident that we own it. Since we have faith that God always fulfills his word, it is as though we are holding a valuable deed. Our faith makes us certain that we will see the fulfillment of the Bible-based promises we hope for, and we are sure about spiritual realities, although we cannot see them. Courage has been defined as “spiritual, emotional, and moral fortitude to speak and act without fear in the face of obstacles and dangers.”(The New Interpreter’s Dictionary of the Bible) If we have courage, we are strong, valiant, even bold at times.—Mark 6:49, 50; 2 Tim. 1:7 (Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)
You must be very happy , on here , because of all the disagreements with your religion!

Where is your FAITH? and in whom do you put your Faith ? Are you sure of things you can not SEE?

You put your Faith in the "watch tower men.......IDOLATRY ..Student!
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

#39642 Mar 9, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Stress me out? Never. Cause concern? Of course, as our interpretive accuracy can be a deciding factor during judgment. Do we know our "God" and His anointed Lord and King, or do we just think we know them?
<quoted text>I am.
<quoted text>Throughout the Bible, we read of those things that can either, save us, or condemn us. And unrepentant adulterer will be found guilty at judgment. A repented adulterer, on the other hand, will not. Likewise, a murderer will be found guilty at judgment. And I mean the murderer that doesn't actually take the life of another, but one that merely shows hatred for their neighbor by denying them compassion, understanding, so forth and so on. Idolaters will be found guilty. But, those that base all their knowledge of our Godhead on what they've been taught and what they've learned from others are in danger of condemnation. All in all, what the Bible shares with us gives us the ability to discern who's in danger of condemnation and who's not. "God" gives us the permission and allowance to share with them their fault(s).
1Timothy 4:16 Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.
Well , we are NOT be your Judge on Judgement day. We will NOT find you Guilty!

We have all showed your errors , that we feel is error to us.. and all you do is get defensive .... You used the scripture to show ME that you had done the miracles I listed , in fact , you said YES, and the apostles did those miracles to.......you LIED..
you later said no you hadnt

You have a better then thou attitude...... Remember what the Bible says about the Pharisees ?

You DEFEND the JW's when we KNOW and show that they are in Danger...they are a cult.
They think of us as SATAN...they think our MILITARY are a Satan system.. they have changed the wording in the BIBLE...... yet you do not show them where they ERROR, you defend them . They are robots to the watch tower.

If someone had told Jim Jones he was a CULT.....many might have been saved.

I feel if the watch tower men told JW's to drink the poison koolaid ....they would!
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

#39643 Mar 9, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
This would go on the Dub flag, if they would ever allow one. The shared delusion is that THEY are righteous and that is why they have so many problems and why the world is out to get them.
....they are Happy! they will give a toast with Koolaide!
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

#39644 Mar 9, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Sunday, March 9

To cope with trials successfully, we need faith and courage.

Courage has been defined as “spiritual, emotional, and moral fortitude to speak and act without fear in the face of obstacles and dangers.”(The New Interpreter’s Dictionary of the Bible) If we have courage, we are strong, valiant, even bold at times.—Mark 6:49, 50; 2 Tim. 1:7 (Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)
Student.....Do you have enough COURAGE , to ask the "watch tower men...questions ?
Especially questions that concern your SALVATION ?

False prophesying ? Changing the wording of the Bible? Why do we just HOPE that we are going to be saved, not really have FAITH in Jesus Christ that we ARE Saved?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#39645 Mar 9, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
Well , we are NOT be your Judge on Judgement day. We will NOT find you Guilty!
I never said any person here on Topix, or any other person other than our anointed Savior, was going to judge us. While we walk this earth, though, we're to look out for one another. And if we find one at fault, it's our responsibility to correct that person so that they aren't in danger of condemnation.
lovewithin wrote:
We have all showed your errors , that we feel is error to us.. and all you do is get defensive ....
1) All I've seen are personal opinions that you're now calling "correction."

2) Do you not defend your faith when needs be? At least, when I defend my beliefs, I provide scriptures that reveal my reasons for believing as I do. I've yet to see any evidence that my beliefs are incorrect. I've seen possibilities from Liam and yon, but that's it.
lovewithin wrote:
You used the scripture to show ME that you had done the miracles I listed , in fact , you said YES, and the apostles did those miracles to.......you LIED..
you later said no you hadn't
I did no such thing, lovewithin. I believe I explained myself already, so I see no need in repeating myself. Believe what you will.
lovewithin wrote:
You have a better then thou attitude......
Says you. Based on your statement, you would have said the same to our anointed Savior, his apostles, and Paul, had you met and heard them personally.
lovewithin wrote:
Remember what the Bible says about the Pharisees ?
Do you?
lovewithin wrote:
You DEFEND the JW's when we KNOW and show that they are in Danger...they are a cult.
I defend them because I understand them. I don't perceive them as being any different from any other denomination. What makes them a cult? What doctrines do they adhere to and teach that's contradictory to what's written?
lovewithin wrote:
They think of us as SATAN...
I've never heard such a thing from Jehovah's Witnesses. I've heard that they believe that a majority of the people in the world are influenced by Satan, but not "as Satan." In that, I agree with them, as scriptures attest to that, as well.
lovewithin wrote:
they think our MILITARY are a Satan system..
Could it be because our military occupies countries against the will of that country? or uses military force to overtake countries? or commits genocide? or wages in war against other so-called "Christian" nations? Would you call that "godly," or Satanic"? Have you ever researched the history of our military? or do you choose patriotism before your religion?
lovewithin wrote:
they have changed the wording in the BIBLE......
And now, you're upset? The fact that the translators of the "king James" version of 1611 inserted the name of a pagan goddess (Easter) at Acts 12:4 instead of the original term (Gr. pascha. Eng. Passover) doesn't upset you? The only translation that upsets you is the New World Translation?
lovewithin wrote:
yet you do not show them where they ERROR, you defend them.
I debate with them in person. And if I saw an error here, I'd expose it.
lovewithin wrote:
They are robots to the watch tower.
The Watchtower, if anything, is a published sermon. Nothing more.
lovewithin wrote:
If someone had told Jim Jones he was a CULT.....many might have been saved. I feel if the watch tower men told JW's to drink the poison koolaid ....they would!
To convince someone they're involved in a cult, you must first expose to them the doctrinal errors of that cult. Opinions can and most of the time are disregarded as just that - opinions. And opinions are like... you know where I'm going with this.
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

#39647 Mar 9, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>.

Have I ever? Yes. I've been blessed with discernment. So, yes. The apostles and disciples did, too.
Matthew 17:20 ...verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.
John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do...
My answer should startle you, as well as raise questions within. Do you have such faith, like that of a mustard seed - the tiniest seed known to the nation of Israel at that time? Can you perform such miracles with the faith you have? Do you believe as much to do greater works than Christ?
<quoted text>.
<quoted text><quoted text><quoted text>...
<quoted text>.
<quoted text>.
BLL....did you say YES here to the list of miracles I gave you...and even gave the scripture to back up your answer. or was it someone else?

post #39495 page 1850
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

#39649 Mar 9, 2014
BLL....post # 39645 .... you said:

Says you. Based on your statement, you would have said the same to our anointed Savior, his apostles, and Paul, had you met and heard them personally.

BLL........I rebuke you! Satan , get behind thee!

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#39650 Mar 9, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
BLL....did you say YES here to the list of miracles I gave you...and even gave the scripture to back up your answer. or was it someone else?
post #39495 page 1850
No, I didn't answer "Yes" to the question as to whether or not I performed all the miracles that our anointed Savior performed, in the list you gave. Obviously, that's how you understood my answer. Rather, though, I answered "Yes" to the fact that I've been blessed with the spirit of discernment, which is a gift, or miracle, nonetheless. I don't believe it's a requirement for anyone to perform even one miracle in order to be considered favorable in the eyes of our Godhead. In following posts, I also explained that not every disciple and believer received, or receives, gifts of the Spirit. Again, it's not a requirement.

And my point for mentioning the apostles and disciples was to show how that even they performed miracles by the gift(s) they received. My point for quoting the verses was to prove that such a thing should not be unheard of to any of us, as it was determined long ago that such things would take place - that others would perform even greater miracles than our anointed Savior. People would cast themselves before the shadow of a passing apostle with the ability to heal in order to be healed.

Can I perform all the miracles performed by our anointed Savior? Yes, if I have enough faith that enables me to perform such things and it be the Lord's will. Every believer is capable. But, do we, as believers, have faith equivalent to even that of a mustard seed?
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

#39651 Mar 9, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>No, I didn't answer "Yes" to the question as to whether or not I performed all the miracles that our anointed Savior performed, in the list you gave. Obviously, that's how you understood my answer. Rather, though, I answered "Yes" to the fact that I've been blessed with the spirit of discernment, which is a gift, or miracle, nonetheless. I don't believe it's a requirement for anyone to perform even one miracle in order to be considered favorable in the eyes of our Godhead. In following posts, I also explained that not every disciple and believer received, or receives, gifts of the Spirit. Again, it's not a requirement.
And my point for mentioning the apostles and disciples was to show how that even they performed miracles by the gift(s) they received. My point for quoting the verses was to prove that such a thing should not be unheard of to any of us, as it was determined long ago that such things would take place - that others would perform even greater miracles than our anointed Savior. People would cast themselves before the shadow of a passing apostle with the ability to heal in order to be healed.
Can I perform all the miracles performed by our anointed Savior? Yes, if I have enough faith that enables me to perform such things and it be the Lord's will. Every believer is capable. But, do we, as believers, have faith equivalent to even that of a mustard seed?
Did I even say it is a REQUIREMENT ,,, BLL ??? again , did I say it was a requirement to do those miracles?

You seem to have an EXCUSE for everything you say, and the way you INTENDED to say it!......when we point out your ERRORS!

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#39652 Mar 9, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
BLL....post # 39645 .... you said:
Says you. Based on your statement, you would have said the same to our anointed Savior, his apostles, and Paul, had you met and heard them personally.
BLL........I rebuke you! Satan , get behind thee!
You accused me of having a "better than thou" attitude to which, of course, I disagreed and disagree. And I responded in a manner I believe appropriate. Obviously, your feelings and accusation against me is based on my posts. But, why would I assume such a thing? Consider the following, please and if you will.

Upon meeting the men of Athens, on Mars' Hill so-called, Paul said, "Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious. For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you (Acts 17:2-23). Then, at verse 30, we read of Paul explaining that "the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent."

First, Paul told the men of Athens that they were "too superstitious." Then, he said that they "ignorantly worship" an "unknown god." Just following, Paul (had the nerve?) to teach them about the one, true "God." And finally, he assured them that "God" overlooked such "ignorance," to give such ignorant, superstitious men the chance to repent.

Now, I've never used such terminology, nor judgments, toward anyone in this thread. And yet, how am I received? How do you respond to my posts? How does the poster from Denmark, Maryland respond to my posts? Have you seen the judgicons I receive? Verse 32 says, of those me of Athens, "And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked." Are your feelings about me and my posts so different?

Now, this "Get thee behind me, Satan" command and judgment... Am I, now, Satan? Am I, now, "as Satan"? Or, am I, now, influenced by Satan? Apparently, such a judgment is prohibited to Jehovah's Witnesses, but reserved for lovewithin.
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

#39653 Mar 9, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>You accused me of having a "better than thou" attitude to which, of course, I disagreed and disagree. And I responded in a manner I believe appropriate. Obviously, your feelings and accusation against me is based on my posts. But, why would I assume such a thing? Consider the following, please and if you will.
Upon meeting the men of Athens, on Mars' Hill so-called, Paul said, "Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious. For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you (Acts 17:2-23). Then, at verse 30, we read of Paul explaining that "the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent."
First, Paul told the men of Athens that they were "too superstitious." Then, he said that they "ignorantly worship" an "unknown god." Just following, Paul (had the nerve?) to teach them about the one, true "God." And finally, he assured them that "God" overlooked such "ignorance," to give such ignorant, superstitious men the chance to repent.
Now, I've never used such terminology, nor judgments, toward anyone in this thread. And yet, how am I received? How do you respond to my posts? How does the poster from Denmark, Maryland respond to my posts? Have you seen the judgicons I receive? Verse 32 says, of those me of Athens, "And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked." Are your feelings about me and my posts so different?
Now, this "Get thee behind me, Satan" command and judgment... Am I, now, Satan? Am I, now, "as Satan"? Or, am I, now, influenced by Satan? Apparently, such a judgment is prohibited to Jehovah's Witnesses, but reserved for lovewithin.
BLL, I know I said , you have a better than thou attitude,(and you do) I know you replied to ME, that I would say that to our anointed SAVIOR.....! Didn't you? or have you got another excuse to WHY you said that????...... that is what I REBUKED! A satanic statement!

Do you know me? Do you know without a shadow of a doubt , I would say such a thing to my SAVIOR , Jesus Christ. You Sir..... are a very disrespectable man.!

I could NEVER say such words to my SAVIOR , and I could NEVER tell someone else that THEY would say such words to Jesus Christ!

If you are striving for your PERFECTION.....you are way off course!

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#39654 Mar 9, 2014
remnant of 144000 wrote:
nobody serve me(You are Liar)
I'm not a liar. I asked how respect-of-persons will serve you? "Respect-of-persons, " not just "persons."
remnant of 144000 wrote:
2/I am not judge to post facts about tracherous monks and cyber faken teachers?
Not a judge, huh? Let's read your next comment, shall we?
remnant of 144000 wrote:
3/I address all false Liars and decivers not only you mister self glorious psycho
"Not judge" statement recanted, yes?
remnant of 144000 wrote:
4/I used to be 34 years JW and have more right to visit this threads to correcxt Liars,or warn others from such poison
I've dedicated the last 30-years to studying the Bible and all coinciding, religions, and philosophies. And even if I didn't...
remnant of 144000 wrote:
5/I don't need any evidences to accuse anyone or you?
fact is not accusations,RATHER YOU ACCUSE ME IN THIS POST
Would I be right in accusing you of pedophilia without evidence to support my accusation against you?
remnant of 144000 wrote:
6/teach son to be out of errors,because if he grow,his error will damage rest of your life,
By not knowing how to add, subtract, multiply, and divide correctly? Really?
remnant of 144000 wrote:
BUT DON'T TEACH BELIEVERS WHO GOT ONLY ONE TEACHER(NOT YOU) JESUS CHRIST AND HOLY SPIRIT.
And you know who's being taught by our anointed Savior and the Holy Spirit? You determine who's deceived by Satan and his ministers and who's not?
remnant of 144000 wrote:
You are not any father of believers adopted sons of God(They don't belong to you to correct them,rebuke or punish them from disobedience of your BS)
I do not see myself as anyone's father other than my biological and adopted children. Believers are my spiritual siblings. However, we are to be the keeper of one another, even if that means correcting one another.
remnant of 144000 wrote:
Never forget time of bloody spiritual atrocieties against others never will come back,
and you never will be any father on the earth of those who belongs to God
I'm content with just being a brother. "Brother Lee Love," not "Father Lee Love."
remnant of 144000 wrote:
never forget,true believer never point against second believer how much he/she knows Bible,
Galatians 2:11 But when Peter was come to Antioch,[Paul] withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.
remnant of 144000 wrote:
Rev 3;16-18.....
indeed apply to people like you,or RCC hipocrite Lam
"Not judge," you say?
remnant of 144000 wrote:
have good day according to your own choice
Then, I choose to have a most extraordinary day, thank you. Same to you.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#39655 Mar 9, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
BLL, I know I said , you have a better than thou attitude,(and you do)
I don't. I don't believe I'm better than anybody. I believe I might have more knowledge and understanding than some, but that doesn't mean I believe I'm better than they are.
lovewithin wrote:
I know you replied to ME, that I would say that to our anointed SAVIOR.....! Didn't you?
I did.
lovewithin wrote:
or have you got another excuse to WHY you said that????......
I didn't then, nor do I now, have an excuse. I do, on the other hand, have a reason. And I gave you my reason in my last post by showing you how some of the men of Athens reacted and responded to Paul and Paul's message, and how your reactions and responses to my posts reflect theirs.
lovewithin wrote:
that is what I REBUKED! A satanic statement!
Is that what you were rebuking? Because, your quote didn't say that. It didn't say, "Get thee behind me, satanic statement!" It said, "Get thee behind me, Satan!"
lovewithin wrote:
Do you know me?[/QOUTE]We're known by our fruit. And these posts serve as our composed fruits.

[QUOTE who="lovewithin"]Do you know without a shadow of a doubt , I would say such a thing to my SAVIOR , Jesus Christ.
Without a shadow of a doubt, no. But, I take into consideration that after walking with our anointed Savior practically throughout his whole ministry, that Peter still denied knowing him not once, not twice, but three times. I see not myself, you, or anybody else, as better, or having a greater faith, than Peter.
lovewithin wrote:
You Sir..... are a very disrespectable man.!
Really? I try not to be. I apologize for offending you, as that's not my intention.
lovewithin wrote:
I could NEVER say such words to my SAVIOR , and I could NEVER tell someone else that THEY would say such words to Jesus Christ!
I know not one believer, including myself, that doesn't believe we could, or would. But, none of us have yet strived unto death.
lovewithin wrote:
If you are striving for your PERFECTION.....you are way off course!
According to you, perhaps. But, does what's recorded in the Bible agree with you?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#39656 Mar 9, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
BLL, I know I said , you have a better than thou attitude,(and you do)
I don't. I don't believe I'm better than anybody. I believe I might have more knowledge and understanding than some, but that doesn't mean I believe I'm better than they are.
lovewithin wrote:
I know you replied to ME, that I would say that to our anointed SAVIOR.....! Didn't you?
I did.
lovewithin wrote:
or have you got another excuse to WHY you said that????......
I didn't then, nor do I now, have an excuse. I do, on the other hand, have a reason. And I gave you my reason in my last post by showing you how some of the men of Athens reacted and responded to Paul and Paul's message, and how your reactions and responses to my posts reflect theirs.
lovewithin wrote:
that is what I REBUKED! A satanic statement!
Is that what you were rebuking? Because, your quote didn't say that. It didn't say, "Get thee behind me, satanic statement!" It said, "Get thee behind me, Satan!"
lovewithin wrote:
Do you know me?
We're known by our fruit. And these posts serve as our composed fruits.
lovewithin wrote:
Do you know without a shadow of a doubt , I would say such a thing to my SAVIOR , Jesus Christ.
Without a shadow of a doubt, no. But, I take into consideration that after walking with our anointed Savior practically throughout his whole ministry, that Peter still denied knowing him not once, not twice, but three times. I see not myself, you, or anybody else, as better, or having a greater faith, than Peter.
lovewithin wrote:
You Sir..... are a very disrespectable man.!
Really? I try not to be. I apologize for offending you, as that's not my intention.
lovewithin wrote:
I could NEVER say such words to my SAVIOR , and I could NEVER tell someone else that THEY would say such words to Jesus Christ!
I know not one believer, including myself, that doesn't believe we could, or would. But, none of us have yet strived unto death.
lovewithin wrote:
If you are striving for your PERFECTION.....you are way off course!
According to you, perhaps. But, does what's recorded in the Bible agree with you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr uh Simpson would you please stand and face ... 2 min Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Michael 603,486
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Turkey 880,354
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 33 min RiccardoFire 8,304
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 56 min Lyndi 177,899
maa ko kaise choda jay (Mar '14) 1 hr pradeep patidar 35
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 2 hr Gremlin 6
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr lightbeamrider 3,988
More from around the web