Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39566 Mar 6, 2014
yon wrote:
Vatican Design Exposed Page 21
The Biblical Proof
AMERICA. Let’s pause for a moment, and ask ourselves a few penetrating questions about our beloved country, America. http://www.vaticandesignexposed.com/
Vatican Design Exposed Page 22
The Biblical Proof
Revelation Chapter 13

How many times have you heard it said that the American Constitution was just an “experiment” way of government? Also, how many times have you heard it said that the American Constitution is the most sacred document ever devised by man? And truly — so it is! And it worked — to make America the greatest nation upon the earth!

According to the American Great Seal, there is a veiled message in Latin, that indeed, tells anyone who is interested enough to listen, that America was very much ordained for a specific purpose. You can not excuse yourself by saying, you have never read it. It’s on the back of every American one dollar bill, above and below the Great Pyramid. It reads, Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordo Seclorum
— which means, to announce the conception (or birth of) the New World Order.

And if you further do your research, you will find that the American founding fathers actually
designed a Satanic symbol, the inverted pentagram, and the largest in the world, right into the
streets of Washington D.C., America’s Federal Capitol City. Another largest in the world, is the
male sex symbol, the Washington Monument, dedicated to America’s first president.

But how can this be, when we have all been taught that America was founded on Christianity?

What actually was the “hidden agenda” of the founding fathers that has been kept such a dark secret from the American public? that required such an array of occultic symbols?
For one thing, all of the founding fathers were Freemasons, with the exception of two or three. And
if you “really” do your research,(because no one admits or is supposed to know about this) you will find that at the top of Freemasonry’s hierarchy, it is actually controlled by Rome!

Listen to what one of Freemasonry’s greatest men, a 33 Degree Mason, who was called Masonry’s Greatest Philosopher and was known to be one of the most prolific writers in the world about secrets of the Masonic Lodge, has to say...

“Not only were many of the founders of the United States Government Masons, but they received aid from a secret and august body existing in Europe, which helped them to establish this country for a peculiar and particular purpose known only to the initiated few. The Great Seal is the signature of this exalted body — unseen and for the most part unknown — and the unfinished pyramid upon its reverse side is a trestleboard setting forth symbolically the task to the accomplishment of which the United States Government was dedicated from the day of its inception.” The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall, 1977, page XCI.

But in order for Rome to reconquer the world, or to be fully “healed”, Rome needs military
assistance. And that is where America comes in. So now, let’s see what the Omniscient God factor has to say about that. And to answer that question truthfully, with live footage showing disturbing scenes of what the American Government is literally doing, right now, to its own innocent citizens, and more, the video,“9/11 The Road to Tyranny”, is being offered.

But if you sincerely want to know exactly what the future holds for America, based on the Word of God, and if you can accept that Revelation 13:11-18 is describing America, then we will read those verses, placing names where symbols are used, and place nouns where pronouns are used. It will need no commentary — because it speaks for itself.

http://www.vaticandesignexposed.com
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39567 Mar 7, 2014
Vatican Design Exposed Page 24
The Biblical Proof
Revelation Chapter 13

But again, with unashamed tears — it’s not a very pretty picture that God paints. So may God gently caress your sadden heart as you read…

11 And I (John) beheld (America) coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he (America) spake as a dragon.

12 And he (America) exerciseth all the power of Catholic Rome before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship Roman Catholicism whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he (America) doeth great wonders, so that he (America) maketh fire (nuclear weapons and explosions) come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he (America) had power to do in the sight of Roman Catholicism saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make a likeness to Roman Catholicism which had the wound by
a sword, and did live.

15 And he (America) had power to give life unto the likeness of Roman Catholicism that the likeness of Roman Catholicism should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the likeness of Roman Catholicism should be killed.

16 And he (America) causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the Roman Catholic religious system, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the Roman Catholic religious system for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six.”(Revelation 13:11-18)

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#39568 Mar 7, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
according to your stuipd brain everybody are correct,
only JW are not?
but at end you are the most dumb and stupid idiot having not clue that Revelation 1,2.3,4,5,6,7
have nothing to do with roman empire,
nor chapter 15,16,17
go take basic behavior and ethics curses and learn proper inteligency and when to shut your stupid mouth?
at first you should be in heaven and came down to TELL OTHERS WHAT IS CORRECT OR WHAT IS NOT CORRECT,
YOU LITTLE STUPID SIMPLE PUNK,and laughable cyber topic cockroach
you even got not clue what is history and what is progresive book of all prophecies-so called GODS METHODOLOGY

Get thee hence, Satan.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#39569 Mar 7, 2014
Gar wrote:
I'm one of Jehovah's witnesses who stumbled across this topic by accident. Frankly what has been said by the original poster is rude, disgraceful and a bad example of us Jehovah's witnesses. Personally, as a JW, I keep my religious thoughts for only the times when I engage in field service or when asked by peers. For one of my own to come out and yell it at everyone that we are the only good religion is a terrible example. Do I believe that I have the correct religion? Yes, just like any other religious person you ask in the world. Of course others must understand that there are going to be nutty people in every faith of over 7 million people, I've met them myself, but why are argue over beliefs with people who don't share the same ideas. Yes, when I go out door to door I share my beliefs because that is what we are taught to do. We are taught to have a world wide preaching work, but if you are not interested, just make that clear and say, "put me on the do not call list."

Welcom Gar. A sane JW would be a nice change around here.

I know that all JWs are brainwashed, but that does not mean they are bad people.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39570 Mar 7, 2014
Gar wrote:
Yes, when I go out door to door I share my beliefs because that is what we are taught to do. We are taught to have a world wide preaching work, but if you are not interested, just make that clear and say, "put me on the do not call list."
Yes, Gar - a sane dub would be a welcome change here. But may I ask, what if you were no longer interested in being coerced into doing a worldwide preaching work or turning in monthly sales reports - what could you say to the elders and what would be the result?
Heytyu

Pittsburgh, PA

#39571 Mar 7, 2014

Well excuse me Jesus hes dead now what?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#39575 Mar 7, 2014
CONTINUE FROM POST ABOVE
A/Temple Judgement(Daniel 13)Jehova Witnesess and Christianity Organizational Desolation(Daniel 8;14.Rev 8. Zech 3;2
1/This timed"evening"phase of the temple judgement(Daniel 8;26
is for signal and verofication to all christianity and JW and many others to recover from the temple judgement for un ngo Signal transgressions in Bethel some years latter.
9The timing is 2300 days or 1150 days depending om the actual way the prophecy unfolds)
2/.1Peter 4;17,Temple Judgement principle activates as Daniel 8;13-14) and parallels REVELATION 8-11 meaning,commencing as Revelation 8;2-5 temple judgement parallel
B/PHASE 2
WORLDWIDE CHRISTIANITY AND JW TEMPLE CLEANSING;
MINISTERIAL RECOVERY AND CLARIFICATION(DANIEL 8;14"MORNING" AND "RIGHT CONDITION";REV 9. ZECH 3;4-5. MAL 13;1-5
1/The purpose of final temple judgement cycle is to clarify the final prophetic cycle understanding and explanation by eventual divine removal of Christianity and Bethel JW organized globalized final sovereign totality rev 17;12-17
be continue about
WORLD RELIGIOUS SOVEREIGN DEPOSITION IN COMPLETE REMOVAL;
REV 16;12. REV 17;15-18
BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO READ AND KEEP THIS WARNING,BECAUSE TIME ISS VERY BAD

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#39576 Mar 7, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
CONTINUE FROM POST ABOVE
A/Temple Judgement(Daniel 13)Jehova Witnesess and Christianity Organizational Desolation(Daniel 8;14.Rev 8. Zech 3;2
1/This timed"evening"phase of the temple judgement(Daniel 8;26
is for signal and verofication to all christianity and JW and many others to recover from the temple judgement for un ngo Signal transgressions in Bethel some years latter.
9The timing is 2300 days or 1150 days depending om the actual way the prophecy unfolds)
2/.1Peter 4;17,Temple Judgement principle activates as Daniel 8;13-14) and parallels REVELATION 8-11 meaning,commencing as Revelation 8;2-5 temple judgement parallel
B/PHASE 2
WORLDWIDE CHRISTIANITY AND JW TEMPLE CLEANSING;
MINISTERIAL RECOVERY AND CLARIFICATION(DANIEL 8;14"MORNING" AND "RIGHT CONDITION";REV 9. ZECH 3;4-5. MAL 13;1-5
1/The purpose of final temple judgement cycle is to clarify the final prophetic cycle understanding and explanation by eventual divine removal of Christianity and Bethel JW organized globalized final sovereign totality rev 17;12-17
be continue about
WORLD RELIGIOUS SOVEREIGN DEPOSITION IN COMPLETE REMOVAL;
REV 16;12. REV 17;15-18
BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO READ AND KEEP THIS WARNING,BECAUSE TIME ISS VERY BAD

I'm thinking drugs. e.crack with an oxycodone chaser?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39579 Mar 7, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking drugs. e.crack with an oxycodone chaser?
Ditto
PrinceV Pipke Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#39581 Mar 7, 2014
CONTINUE POST ABOVE ABOUT MODERN APOSTAZY AND LAWLESSNESS SIGNAL OF FINAL JUDGEMENT CYCLE
2 THESS 2;1-4. ZECH 1'3
3/Bether JW leaders apostasy supporting such cover up as led by the 'Governing Body of Jehova Witnessses(incept 1976)
identifies that signal prerequiste of revealing (2 THES 2;3)
Of such a final laless signal indicating a final judgement and prophetic cycle(1 Peter 4;17)
is due to activate again over prophetic markers(Rev 8-11. Rev 15-16 and
periods(Daniel 8;14. Daniel 12)also covered up by the Bethel UN NGO apostate objective to aid 8th King development secrecy as regards modern prophecy fullfillment and developments in details in the Daniel 11;30b-45 continuum activated in 1990 by Jehova Witnesess leaders cover up before their own members.
F.Franz prophecy failed with USSR as he claim that Russia if King of North
Failure this fake prophecies lead leaders JW to UN 3rd Placemtn of 1990 Assumes King North Identity as 8th last King before Armagedon
to be continue
FINAL TEMPLE JUDGEMENT-JW ORGANIZATION REPRESENTATIVE JUDGEMENT IN GLOBAL GREAT TRIBULATION COMMENCEMENT CONTEXT-
9 DANIEL 8;13-14. REV 8;1-6. DANIEL 11;42-43
GOD BLESS ALL THOSE WHO READ,AND PAY ATTENTION OF THIS AWESOME TIME BEFORE ARMAGEDON,
WHERE WORLD CHRISTIANITY,JEHOVA WITNESSESS AND 8TH KING GLOBAL GOVERNMENT WILL BE LAST TRAGEDY OF THEIR DESTRUCTION IN ARMAGEDON LAST BATTLE DIVINE WAR WITH GOD ALMIGHTY JEHOVA

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#39582 Mar 7, 2014
Liam wrote:
I don't get you guys and your "conspiracy Christianity".'It all was misunderstood. Everyone got the bible wrong. The men who walked with the Apostles didn't study their bibles".
Apparently, you haven't considered all the warnings from the "New Testament" authors regarding the apostasy that began even in their generation. And I don't know about you, but I prefer the compositions from the actual apostles before that of their students.
Liam wrote:
I mean, how do you guys look in the mirror and justify your theology??
Because until I'm shown otherwise, my beliefs derive directly from the Bible.
Liam wrote:
U may seek God sincerely.....but all you're doing is designing your own Christianity using language and culture of this time period. Its wrong.
Incorrect, my friend. Actually, my so-called "theology" is based on 30 years of extensive study. And for the record, I believe that one most important part of studying the Bible is recognizing the "speaker/audience" relevance and the cultural significance of the time.
Liam wrote:
Mashioch?? Its Jesus Christ. No need to get innovative. Whatever language that is, its pointless call him by that name. The world knows him as Jesus Christ.
I matters not, to me, what the world calls our anointed Savior. He's a Hebrew Israelite, of the tribe of Judah. And "Yahowshua ha'Mashiyach" is his name in Hebrew.
Liam wrote:
The Apostles already explained their Bible verses. If any if you are really interested in the word if God, you can read the writings if their disciples.
I've read the books from the so-called "church fathers." I admit, their works are intriguing, but I prefer the works of those men that were inspired by the most High to write what they did.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39583 Mar 7, 2014
Student wrote:
. Meditating on Biblical examples of servants of God who faced life’s trials with courage
will help us to

muster up courage in the face of any adversities that we may encounter.
Student ...you need to MUSTER up some courage to your adversary " watch tower men"
they are not good Bible examples to meditate on!!!
lowithin

Denver, CO

#39584 Mar 7, 2014
goodnight to all !!

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39585 Mar 7, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
Sorry, I am so troubling to you.
Yes, I prey for discernment when I read the Bible, too
So you say YES , you have done the list of miracles on page 1850 post 39477 ....did you have a little trouble with "raising the dead" , or walking on water???
Incorrect. I did not say I performed all the miracles you listed. I said I was blessed with discernment. You'll notice, though, that there exists not one verse that indicates that anyone blessed of "God" would have the ability to perform all the gifts mentioned in scriptures. There's not even an indication that one could perform more than one miracle.

I must say... and I don't mean any disrespect, whatsoever. So, if you get offended by what I'm about to tell you, I ask, humbly, that you might forgive me. Anywho... I've noticed that you seem, often, to either, misread my posts, or not read my posts fully. If that's the case, I wonder how you read the Bible?

And why do you and Liam refuse to address the verses I quote? You'll, both, continue to argue in defense of your own, personal beliefs, but you never show my error(s). That's not very edifying.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39586 Mar 7, 2014
sorry key board is messing u at tims...skips etters
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39587 Mar 7, 2014
MESSING UP>>>>> LETTERS

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39589 Mar 7, 2014
Dogen wrote:
I agree with 99% of your post, so naturally I will comment on what I disagree with.
The women were not going to the tomb for a usual visitation but to finish preparing the body.
What day do you think Jesus was crucified on and what day do you think he arose? You seem to have answered the later, but the prophecy was the sign of the prophet Jonah (3 days and three nights) so on what day did he die and get put into the tomb? Of course this is a tricky and often discussed question but I mean no treachery by asking. In spite of John generally being the least consistent of the gospels (in reference to the other 3) it seems to be the only one that has the right answer.
Your thoughts?
If I remember correctly and according to my chronological studies...

Our anointed Savior died at approximately 3:00pm (9th hour), Wednesday, and resurrected three days later, at approximately 3:00pm (9th hour), Saturday. Now, consider the following, please and if you will.

For fact, we know that it was the 9th hour that our anointed Savior died. This is, according to our method of time, 3:00pm. Therefore, our anointed Savior would have had to have resurrected no sooner than 3:00pm, or the 9th hour, three days later in order for the prophecy to be fulfilled. Now, if Mary visited the tomb even before sunrise, on the first day of the week, and our anointed Savior had already resurrected, then at what reasonable time can we place our anointed Savior's resurrection at?

Wednesday 3:00pm - Thursday 3:00pm - 1 Day fulfilled
Thursday 3:00pm - Friday 3:00pm - 2 Days fulfilled
Friday 3:00pm - Saturday 3:00pm - 3 Days fulfilled
Before sunrise, Sunday - Our anointed Savior had already resurrected

In the case of our anointed Savior's crucifixion and resurrection, I don't believe we can apply the "sundown to sundown = 1 day: method. But, even if we did, we wouldn't arrive on the "first day of the week" as our anointed Savior's day of resurrection, regardless.

And for the record, the book authored by John is my favorite gospel.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39590 Mar 7, 2014
Dogen wrote:
Except for the followers of Paul (few in number) in the 1st century to be Christian meant to be Jewish first. It was only late in the 1st century and early in the second when Judiasm rejected Christianity and Paulism began to catch on did Christianity become fully divorced from Judisam.
And yes, the KJB sucks.
Pardon my intrusion, please and if you will, but I'd like to share my beliefs regarding the above subject matter.

1) I don't believe that at any time, our anointed Savior desired to found a new religion. Rather, I believe he intended on reforming the religion of the Israelites, beginning at the house of "God," or the priesthood, Pharisees, and scribes, that is. The difference was that, he was also preparing the Israelites for the destruction of the temple and all it's Levitical practices and observances.

2) The priesthood, Pharisees, and scribes, made the division between "Christianity" and "Judaism." I can't remember the source in which I'm referring to, but I read, a long time ago, that the term "Christian" was actually a term coined in mockery. The Israelite Christian and proselyte still observed the law except for temple ritual.

3) I disagree with the terms "Paulism," "Paulite," and what-have-you. Such terms not only define, but reinforce, what merely became of Christianity after men grossly misunderstood Paul's letters. We still do.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39591 Mar 7, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Now, if Mary visited the tomb even before sunrise, on the first day of the week, and our anointed Savior had already resurrected, then at what reasonable time can we place our anointed Savior's resurrection at?
Wednesday 3:00pm - Thursday 3:00pm - 1 Day fulfilled
Thursday 3:00pm - Friday 3:00pm - 2 Days fulfilled
Friday 3:00pm - Saturday 3:00pm - 3 Days fulfilled
Before sunrise, Sunday - Our anointed Savior had already resurrected
In the case of our anointed Savior's crucifixion and resurrection, I don't believe we can apply the "sundown to sundown = 1 day: method. But, even if we did, we wouldn't arrive on the "first day of the week" as our anointed Savior's day of resurrection, regardless.
And for the record, the book authored by John is my favorite gospel.
BLL - I see your logic but believe it to incorrect. If I may

Messiah was killed on Passover - on this there can be no question as it was Preparation Day. The following day was Shabbat on which day he could not be resurrected as it was Yahweh's sanctified day of rest. So he had to be resurrected early on the first day just before the women arrived.

Shabbat Shalom
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#39592 Mar 7, 2014
Daily Text

Saturday, March 8

It is unthinkable, on my part, from Jehovah’s standpoint, that I should do this thing to my lord, the anointed of Jehovah.—1 Sam. 24:6.

After David fled from him, Saul took 3,000 chosen men out of all Israel and went looking for David in the wilderness.(1 Sam. 24:2) Eventually, Saul unknowingly went into the very cave where David and his men were. David could have used this opportunity to eliminate the king who threatened his life. After all, it was God’s will for David to replace Saul as king of Israel.(1 Sam. 16:1, 13) Indeed, if David had listened to the advice of his men, the king would have been killed.(1 Sam. 24:4-7) But Saul was still God’s anointed king. David did not want to rob Saul of the kingship, since Jehovah had not yet removed him. By only cutting off the skirt of Saul’s sleeveless coat, David showed that he had no intention of harming Saul.—1 Sam. 24:11.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Rosa_Winkel 55,897
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min RoSesz 649,765
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Just Saying 972,381
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr DENG 39,052
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr MUQ2 426
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 182,930
should i give my brother a bj? (Dec '12) 2 hr James 33
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 hr WasteWater 2,291
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web