Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#39460 Mar 2, 2014
yon wrote:
What was done away with was the penalty for transgression- for those who would keep Yahweh's commands to the best of their ability, not the whole law.
Apparently, you haven't been following my posts.

Never have I ever said, or even implied, that the whole law was done away with. That's preposterous. I know that the majority misunderstand Paul's letters, not realizing that when he spoke of the law, that he was referring to specific laws and not the whole law, and constantly used the term "law" in a most general sense. But, it's also erroneous to believe that the only law that was fulfilled on the cross was the penalty of death. According to prophesy, as I quoted some of them before, the following were fulfilled...sacrifices and oblations, the penalty of death, circumcision, and the Sabbath (seventh-day and holy days) precepts. All those that deal with love remain.
liam

Saint Paul, MN

#39462 Mar 2, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
The pope in red shoes and counting bead.s too?
We wouldn't call that "Sacred" tradition. Sacred tradition is the word of God given o.rally by the Apostles.

(red shoes? lol)
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39463 Mar 2, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>1Timothy 2:3-4 ...God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
Is that what you believe I'm doing is trying to cause you to doubt? Doubt what if you don't mind my asking? Doubt what's written? Is that what I'm doing - causing doubt in you by quoting scripture after scripture after scripture after scripture?
<quoted text>I'm beginning to wonder exactly what foundation that is considering that, after the many scriptures I quoted, that you believe I'm trying to cause you to doubt?
<quoted text>Did you say "you," as in "me," or "I"? You believe I inserted the term "if" in the scriptures? Did you not read the warning I quoted, written by Paul? There are many that believe in the so-called "once saved, always saved" doctrine. It's a crying shame, too.
<quoted text>And I wonder if the following has anything to do with such a belief...
1Corinthians 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
James 2:14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
James 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
James 2:18-26 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God. Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way? For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.:.
No BLL not the scriptures....!

BLL....I don't think you understand what I meant. Please pay attention.

..You acted as if their were STIPULATIONS to being SAVED by Jesus Christ. You seem to lean towards JW on WORKS and must have knowledge of the BIBLE , perhaps putting a DOUBT that I was doing it wrong, that I had to do MORE than just BELIEVE in Jesus Christ!

There are NO stipulations for ANYONE to be drawn to Jesus Christ and to repent of their sins....No matter what they have committed . They do not have to KNOW anything about the Bible.....they can not ever have read a Bible....and still be DRAWN to Jesus Christ.

Most of Jesus's disciples were illiterate ! We have within us GOD...We were born of GOD.
We were made in God's image. God has no FAVORITES...we are all equal...we all have the CHOICE to Believe in Jesus Christ ....That is the only way ....and so maybe I could say that would be the STIPULATION,,," You MUST believe in the Lord Jesus Christ to be saved.

No , BLL.....just because we are Christians, and are saved by the Blood of Jesus Christ,

we CANNOT just do anything we want to do and commit sins. But we wont WANT too....We have FORGIVENESS, in Jesus if we do un-intentionally sin ....

Born again.....the old man is gone....we are a new person in Jesus Christ and we wont want to keep sinning.

JW;s say you have to answer a lot of questions about 80 or so maybe more...use to be 40
to even be BABTIZED.....this is so very SAD.

We will want to do good works....but we are not MADE to do them.....we are not robots!

BLL....we can not be perfect until the perfect comes. If you are trying fo r perfection..you have a lot of work ahead of you.

Jesus Christ did all that WORK...He was perfect!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39464 Mar 2, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently, you haven't been following my posts..
I have actually that is very erudite , but I've seen some inconsistency.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39465 Mar 2, 2014
BLL said :
The definition of "celebration" is irrelevant in such cases. And no man has the authority to change the day of the Sabbath. The seventh-day Sabbath was instituted by Father Himself. Exodus 20:8-11 says, "Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."

Yes BLL....I did say that the SABBATH whether it be SAT. or SUN. isKEPT . But I would not connect this to Celebration.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39466 Mar 2, 2014
Sudent... How many questions do you have to answer about the watch tower magazine and the Bible before you can be babtized in your religion?

Do you know?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39467 Mar 2, 2014
remnant of 144000 wrote:
I agree you quote Scriptures by Scripture
only your explanations and and your own additions violate basic truth of the Scriptures,causing doubt that you force,deceive others by your own explanations of Scriptures fit only your own agenda
And what agenda would that be considering that I've not asked that anyone join my religion, send me money, or anything. And to think that just yesterday, you were praising me and my posts.
remnant of 144000 wrote:
I don't see ,during those many posts to this lady,
that your posts sound GODLY INSPRED POSTS BASED ON THE SCRIPTURES
I see your work as satanic spirit mastermind abusing Scripture to your own bablings worth nothing according to Scriptures(just fables and own earthly stories,quesses,and specualtaions)
And yet, I allow the scriptures to speak for themselves the majority of the time. In other words, I add little to no commentary so that the person can determine, for themselves, the meaning of the scriptures quoted.
remnant of 144000 wrote:
2 Peter 1;20...is excelent application to you mister BLL
KNOWING FIRST,THAT NOT PROPHECY OF THE SCRIPTURES IS OF ANY PRIVATE INTERPRETATION(ALSO YOU ARE EXCLUDED)
21/
FOR THE PROPHECY CAME NOT IN OLD TIME BY THE WILL OF MAN( LIKE YOU CLAIM TODAY)
BUT HOLY MEN OF GOD SPOKE AS THEY WERE MOVED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT
(sorry I don's see your post as posts from Holy Man who is moved by the Holy Spirit to teach as annointing by this Spirit)
Uh... you realize the verses you quoted are referring to prophesies, literally, and not general scriptures, right?

I thank "God" I'm not trying to gain favor from anyone. I'd be crushed with the opposition I've been facing these last couple of days.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39468 Mar 2, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
BLL said :
The definition of "celebration" is irrelevant in such cases. And no man has the authority to change the day of the Sabbath. The seventh-day Sabbath was instituted by Father Himself. Exodus 20:8-11 says, "Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."
Yes BLL....I did say that the SABBATH whether it be SAT. or SUN. isKEPT . But I would not connect this to Celebration.
No one can observe the weekly Sabbath on Sunday. That's impossible. The most High blessed the seventh day and that's it. The seventh day of the week and the weekly Sabbath are forever synonymous.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39469 Mar 2, 2014
yon wrote:
I have actually that is very erudite , but I've seen some inconsistency.
I appreciate the compliment, but in what way am I inconsistent? Explain so that if what you say is true, I can change my beliefs. It's possible, too, that you might be simply misunderstanding me.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39470 Mar 2, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>

No one can observe the weekly Sabbath on Sunday. That's impossible. The most High blessed the seventh day and that's it. The seventh day of the week and the weekly Sabbath are forever synonymous.
OH! You mean I have been doing the IMPOSSIBLE for many years now????

So all those prayers and Bible ministering was for NAUGHT? They don't count...??God didn't hear them?

BLL where is your mind ?!

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39471 Mar 2, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
I don't understand, then. Especially since you still haven't addressed even one quoted scripture to explain why you disagree. You post assertions without evidence.
lovewithin wrote:
Paying attention.
lovewithin wrote:
..You acted as if their were STIPULATIONS to being SAVED by Jesus Christ.
So much to learn... so little time. There exists two levels of salvation. The first, in which we're in now, is that from the penalty of death by the law. This is the grace Paul wrote so much about. The second is still to come. When our anointed Savior warned, "But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved," I'm sure he meant it.

[QUOTE who="lovewithin"You seem to lean towards JW on WORKS and must have knowledge of the BIBLE , perhaps putting a DOUBT that I was doing it wrong, that I had to do MORE than just BELIEVE in Jesus Christ![/QUOTE]If Jehovah's Witnesses and I are in agreement regarding the importance of works, does that automatically make me wrong? Did you not read what James wrote concerning the importance of works? or John in the book called "Revelation"? Did you not read what I quoted from Paul, how that charity is greater than faith?

[QUOTE who="lovewithin"Ther e are NO stipulations for ANYONE to be drawn to Jesus Christ and to repent of their sins....No matter what they have committed . They do not have to KNOW anything about the Bible.....they can not ever have read a Bible....and still be DRAWN to Jesus Christ.[/QUOTE]I said nothing of the sort. I said, clearly, that our ultimate salvation is dependent on our faith and obedience.

[QUOTE who="lovewithin"Most of Jesus's disciples were illiterate ![/QUOTE]Thank "God" for the preacher and oral teacher, eh?

[QUOTE who="lovewithin"We have within us GOD...We were born of GOD.
We were made in God's image. God has no FAVORITES...we are all equal...we all have the CHOICE to Believe in Jesus Christ ....That is the only way ....and so maybe I could say that would be the STIPULATION,,," You MUST believe in the Lord Jesus Christ to be saved.
No , BLL.....just because we are Christians, and are saved by the Blood of Jesus Christ,
we CANNOT just do anything we want to do and commit sins. But we wont WANT too....We have FORGIVENESS, in Jesus if we do un-intentionally sin ....
Born again.....the old man is gone....we are a new person in Jesus Christ and we wont want to keep sinning.[/QUOTE]So you know and the majority of the time, in verse, the term "believe" also means "be obedient." Just saying.

[QUOTE who="lovewithin"JW;s say you have to answer a lot of questions about 80 or so maybe more...use to be 40
to even be BABTIZED.....this is so very SAD.[/QUOTE]I agree. That is sad.

[QUOTE who="lovewithin"We will want to do good works....but we are not MADE to do them.....we are not robots!
BLL....we can not be perfect until the perfect comes. If you are trying fo r perfection..you have a lot of work ahead of you.
[/QUOTE]I disagree. And why?

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

1Peter 1:15-16 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

We wouldn't be instructed to accomplish that which is impossible. But, like our anointed Savior declared, "With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible (Mark 10:27)." Our anointed Savior proved that a certain perfection is possible while he lived as flesh and blood. And in case we fail in any thing, accidentally, we have grace.

Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39472 Mar 2, 2014
Student..student... earth calling Student !

Do you know how many questions there are in your religion to answer before you can be babtized?

Am I asking you too many questions?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39473 Mar 2, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
I don't understand, then. Especially since you still haven't addressed even one quoted scripture to explain why you disagree. You post assertions without evidence.
lovewithin wrote:
Paying attention.
lovewithin wrote:
..You acted as if their were STIPULATIONS to being SAVED by Jesus Christ.
So much to learn... so little time. There exists two levels of salvation. The first, in which we're in now, is that from the penalty of death by the law. This is the grace Paul wrote so much about. The second is still to come. When our anointed Savior warned, "But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved," I'm sure he meant it.
lovewithin wrote:
You seem to lean towards JW on WORKS and must have knowledge of the BIBLE , perhaps putting a DOUBT that I was doing it wrong, that I had to do MORE than just BELIEVE in Jesus Christ!
If Jehovah's Witnesses and I are in agreement regarding the importance of works, does that automatically make me wrong? Did you not read what James wrote concerning the importance of works? or John in the book called "Revelation"? Did you not read what I quoted from Paul, how that charity is greater than faith?
lovewithin wrote:
There are NO stipulations for ANYONE to be drawn to Jesus Christ and to repent of their sins....No matter what they have committed . They do not have to KNOW anything about the Bible.....they can not ever have read a Bible....and still be DRAWN to Jesus Christ.
I said nothing of the sort. I said, clearly, that our ultimate salvation is dependent on our faith and obedience.
lovewithin wrote:
Most of Jesus's disciples were illiterate !
Thank "God" for the preacher and oral teacher, eh?
lovewithin wrote:
We have within us GOD...We were born of GOD.
Born again.....the old man is gone....we are a new person in Jesus Christ and we wont want to keep sinning.
So you know and the majority of the time, in verse, the term "believe" also means "be obedient." Just saying.
lovewithin wrote:
JW;s say you have to answer a lot of questions about 80 or so maybe more...use to be 40
to even be BABTIZED.....this is so very SAD.
I agree. That is sad.
lovewithin wrote:
We will want to do good works....but we are not MADE to do them.....we are not robots!
I disagree. And why?

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

1Peter 1:15-16 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

We wouldn't be instructed to accomplish that which is impossible. But, like our anointed Savior declared, "With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible (Mark 10:27)." Our anointed Savior proved that a certain perfection is possible while he lived as flesh and blood. And in case we fail in any thing, accidentally, we have grace.

Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39474 Mar 2, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
OH! You mean I have been doing the IMPOSSIBLE for many years now????
No. Impossible means "not possible." So, you haven't been "doing the impossible."
lovewithin wrote:
So all those prayers and Bible ministering was for NAUGHT? They don't count...??God didn't hear them?
They were, most likely, not for naught. They, most likely, counted. "God," most likely, heard them. But, you didn't observe the Sabbath on Sunday. You just congregated on Sunday. If you were praying and ministering anytime from Friday sundown to Saturday sundown, then you were praying and ministering on the Sabbath. On any other day, you were just praying and ministering on that day.
lovewithin wrote:
BLL where is your mind ?!
Where it should be.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39475 Mar 2, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I don't understand, then. Especially since you still haven't addressed even one quoted scripture to explain why you disagree. You post assertions without evidence.
<quoted text>Paying attention.
<quoted text>So much to learn... so little time. There exists two levels of salvation. The first, in which we're in now, is that from the penalty of death by the law. This is the grace Paul wrote so much about. The second is still to come. When our anointed Savior warned, "But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved," I'm sure he meant it.
<quoted text>If Jehovah's Witnesses and I are in agreement regarding the importance of works, does that automatically make me wrong? Did you not read what James wrote concerning the importance of works? or John in the book called "Revelation"? Did you not read what I quoted from Paul, how that charity is greater than faith?
<quoted text>I said nothing of the sort. I said, clearly, that our ultimate salvation is dependent on our faith and obedience.
<quoted text>Thank "God" for the preacher and oral teacher, eh?
<quoted text>So you know and the majority of the time, in verse, the term "believe" also means "be obedient." Just saying.
<quoted text>I agree. That is sad.
<quoted text>I disagree. And why?
BLL.....I do not agree with ANYTHING you are saying here. You are really interpreting the scriptures wrong.

Our anointed Savior was Jesus Christ...He was perfect and sinless. and was yes...in the flesh, perfect and sinless. Jesus Christ was not just a MERE MAN!

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39476 Mar 2, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
BLL.....I do not agree with ANYTHING you are saying here. You are really interpreting the scriptures wrong.
What good can come from your telling me you disagree, but not showing me why?
lovewithin wrote:
Our anointed Savior was Jesus Christ...He was perfect and sinless. and was yes...in the flesh, perfect and sinless. Jesus Christ was not just a MERE MAN!
Our anointed Savior IS Jesus Christ, or as I prefer, Yahowshua ha'Mashiyach. And he was as much a man as any man, or he couldn't be tempted, or die. That's why he was called "son of man." This fact changes nothing as to who he is and what he accomplished.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39477 Mar 2, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>What good can come from your telling me you disagree, but not showing me why?
<quoted text>Our anointed Savior IS Jesus Christ, or as I prefer, Yahowshua ha'Mashiyach.

And he was as much a man as any man, or he couldn't be tempted, or die. That's why he was called "son of man." This fact changes nothing as to who he is and what he accomplished.
Yahowshua ha'Mashiyach..... You do you clean it up! what a mouth full

Jesus was just a mere man uh?

Jesus Christ walked on water.....Can we do this?
Jesus Christ raised the dead......Can we do this?
Jesus Christ fed 5000 people out of couple fish and couple loaves of bread..Can we do this?
Jesus Christ made the blind man SEE.....can we do this?
Jesus Christ was born from a virgin........were we?
Jesus Christ healed the leprosy ....can we do this?
Jesus Christ healed the crippled and they got up and walked...can we do this?
Jesus Christ said ...I am your SALVATION.....can we claim this?
Jesus Christ created all things......did we?

BLL have you done any of these ? Can you do any of the above?

Jesus Christ was not TEMPTED..... Satan just thought he could tempt him , since Jesus was FLESH

Jesus did DIE.....but in 3 days He AROSE..like He said He would.

BLL......you sound like you rule your life with an "Iron Fist"

Have you reached PERFECTION yet?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39479 Mar 2, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
Yahowshua ha'Mashiyach..... You do you clean it up! what a mouth full
Jesus was just a mere man uh?
Mere man? No. He is the only-begotten son of the most High "God." But, while flesh and blood, he was as much a man as any other.
lovewithin wrote:
Jesus Christ walked on water.....Can we do this?
Jesus Christ raised the dead......Can we do this?
Jesus Christ fed 5000 people out of couple fish and couple loaves of bread..Can we do this?
Jesus Christ made the blind man SEE.....can we do this?
Jesus Christ was born from a virgin........were we?
Jesus Christ healed the leprosy ....can we do this?
Jesus Christ healed the crippled and they got up and walked...can we do this?
Jesus Christ said ...I am your SALVATION.....can we claim this?
Jesus Christ created all things......did we?
BLL have you done any of these ? Can you do any of the above?
John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
lovewithin wrote:
Jesus Christ was not TEMPTED..... Satan just thought he could tempt him , since Jesus was FLESH
Hebrews 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
lovewithin wrote:
Jesus did DIE.....but in 3 days He AROSE..like He said He would.
BLL......you sound like you rule your life with an "Iron Fist"
Have you reached PERFECTION yet?
Even if I did, I wouldn't consider myself to be perfect. I would always strive to be more perfect. Perfection means absolute love without wavering. And as "God" is love, so I strive to become love, as well. I can't find fault with such a desire.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39480 Mar 2, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
work to build own foundation of own man established doctrines .doesn't require demands donations of money,or financial earthly resources
It require only theological courses,business licence,government loan to open own church on the base non profit organization help Society to be better,
and from inside of church start work to make own money from donations,grants, subsidies,and free tips
I also thank God,that I don't try to gain favor from anyone on this earth
BLL my opinion is not hostile,or rejecting your Faith flown from your heart,
my opinions can be sometimes wrong,or friendly warnings,
I NEVER CLAIM DURING MY LIFE TO BE TEACHER,OR SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY,
NEVER HATE ANYONE,BUT IN RETURN PEOPLE HATES ME LIKE SOMETHING USELESS OR WORTHLESS FOR THIS WORLD
IN 12 RCC CENTURY OR FIST DISCIPLES I AM SURE I WOULD BE STONED, KILLED, OR TORTURED IN THE BASEMENTS OF VATICAN DEATH CHAMBERS ETC....
just never be upset of my negative remarks,
it is always good to read your posts,only I remove added by you explanations of those passages?
God bless BLL
Understood.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39482 Mar 2, 2014
We know that we are saved by the promises of God:

Jn 5: 24 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.”

Goodnight everyone!

Goodnight , sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min ROCCO 63,953
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Steve III 653,989
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Gabriel 973,786
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... 12 min punkaman 26
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min onemale 281,865
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 31 min andet1987 2,580
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 37 min James Doawen 106,501
More from around the web