Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
Student

Heroica Nogales, Mexico

#39353 Mar 1, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Student....The very FIRST scripture! WHY did your watch tower men translate it like this? the scripture just below this sentence, do you see it?
1.Gen. 1:1-2 - "In [the] beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Now the earth proved to be formless and waste and there was darkness upon the surface of [the] watery deep; and God's active force was moving to and fro over the surface of the waters," (New World Translation, emphasis added). A.The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society denies that the Holy Spirit is alive, the third person of the Trinity.
Therefore, they have changed the correct translation of "...the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters," to say "...and God's active force was moving to and fro over the surface of the waters."
Are they ASHAMED to say the "Spirit of God" ?
Appropriately Psalm 33:6 says:“By the word of Jehovah the heavens themselves were made, and by the spirit of his mouth all their army.” While the earth was yet “formless and waste,” with “darkness upon the surface of the watery deep,” it was God’s active force that was moving to and fro over the surface of the waters.(Ge 1:2) Thus, God used his active force, or “spirit”(Heb., ruach), to accomplish his creative purpose. The things he has created testify not only to his power but also to his Godship.(Jer 10:12; Ro 1:19, 20)
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39354 Mar 1, 2014
yon wrote:
I guess this would include counting beads, mariology, popes in red shoes, etc
And organizations that pervert his name, refuse to keep his Sabbaths and lie about their past.
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#39355 Mar 1, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
Student......another bad translation...CHANGES made
2.Zech. 12:10 - In this verse God is speaking and says, "And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son" (Zech. 12:10, NASB)
. A.The Jehovah's Witnesses change the word "me" to "the one" so that it says in their Bible, "...they will look upon the one whom they have pierced..."
Since the Jehovah's Witnesses deny that Jesus is God in flesh, then Zech. 12:10 would present obvious problems--so they changed it.
Who is that “One whom they pierced through” and to whom “they will certainly look”? Cutting through the entanglement of human guesses, we go direct to the inspired answer furnished by the One who made this prophetic “pronouncement.” From the record written down by the Galilean John, who was an eyewitness of the impalement of Jesus Christ between two impaled evildoers on Friday, Nisan 14, 33 C.E., we quote these inspired words:

Then the Jews, since it was Preparation, in order that the bodies might not remain upon the torture stakes on the Sabbath,(for the day of that Sabbath was a great one,) requested Pilate to have their legs broken and the bodies taken away. The soldiers came, therefore, and broke the legs of the first man and those of the other man that had been impaled with him. But on coming to Jesus, as they saw that he was already dead, they did not break his legs. Yet one of the soldiers jabbed his side with a spear, and immediately blood and water came out. And he that has seen it has borne witness, and his witness is true, and that man knows he tells true things, in order that you also may believe. In fact, these things took place in order for the scripture to be fulfilled:“Not a bone of his will be crushed.” And, again, a different scripture says:“They will look to the One whom they pierced.”—John 19:31-37.

There is also another connecting of this Jesus Christ with the ‘piercing through’ when the same apostle John writes:

To him that loves us and that loosed us from our sins by means of his own blood—and he made us to be a kingdom, priests (notice**** to his God and Father***)—yes, to him be the glory and the might forever. Amen.

Look! He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, and those who pierced him; and all the tribes of the earth will beat themselves in grief because of him. Yes, Amen.—Revelation 1:5-7.

Thus the piercing of Jesus’ side occurred sometime after he had expired, not before, concerning which Doctor Luke writes:

Well, by now it was about the sixth hour [12 o’clock noon], and yet a darkness fell over all the earth until the ninth hour [3 o’clock in the afternoon], because the sunlight failed; then the curtain of the sanctuary was rent down the middle.

And Jesus called with a loud voice and said:“Father, into your hands I entrust my spirit.” When he had said this, he expired. Because of seeing what occurred the army officer [centurion] began to glorify God, saying:“Really this man was righteous.” And all the crowds that were gathered together there for this spectacle, when they beheld the things that occurred, began to return, beating their breasts. Moreover, all those acquainted with him were standing at a distance. Also, women, who together had followed him from Galilee, were standing beholding these things.”(Luke 23:44-49; also, Mark 15:33-41)

In fulfillment of Zechariah 12:10-14, the faithful apostles and other disciples of Jesus Christ must have wailed and lamented, there at earthly Jerusalem. Their lamenting was over the death of the “only-begotten Son” of God,“the firstborn of all creation,”“the beginning of the creation by God.”(John 3:16; Colossians 1:15; Revelation 3:14)
Liam

Detroit, MI

#39356 Mar 1, 2014
yon wrote:
1 Timothy 4:1
"Now the Spirit speaks expressly that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils,"
I guess this would include counting beads, mariology, popes in red shoes, etc
Close your eyes and envision the Holy Bible without chapters and verses.(besides, chapters and verses were the invention of the Catholic Church in Rome ) you don't wanna embrace anything "Roman Catholic" do ya?

1Timothy 4:1 would not apply to the Catholic Church. Their teachings can be shown in every decade since Christ. Maybe Marian doctrine and dogma can't explicitly be shown, but its certainly revealed that Catholics pre Constantine and post Constantine believed in the things we believe about Mary.

Counting beads or prayer beads: This was first began around 200 AD when literacy was around 15%(more proof of the impossibility of sola scripture) monks would recite the 150 psalms daily. The Bible as we know it, didn't exist. Scrolls were scarce. Nobody sat in pews with their Bibles...( The official canon didn't even happen for another 200 yrs)!.. People like you and I couldn't read and follow along, so we invented prayer beads. When the Monks would begin the psalms, we'd quietly substitute the Lords Prayer in lieu of the psalms, keeping track of which psalm we were on by moving our hands on the beads.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#39357 Mar 1, 2014
Liam wrote:
I can't walk away just yet. On your point about Luther and reformation.
Indulgences: the Catholic Church has not, nor has it ever, approved the sale of indulgences. That's not to say certain Bishops in Germany were trying to sell them to raise money. In doing so they committed a sin and went against Catholic teaching.
Okay. Now, you've done it! I jest, but you did commit a minor infraction. In my humble opinion, it's not adequate that a person rely on on-line answers and/or rebuttals from members and sites of the organization they're affiliated. It was expected that all the high-ranking members of the Freemasons deny all the charges and accusations against them in order to protect their organization, regardless of the painstaking research performed by their accusers. Especially via internet, one can find virtually any and everything to verify and/or deny.

https://www.google.com/search...

"If you don't know the history of the author, you don't know what you're reading. If you don't know the history of the author, you don't know what you've read."
KRS-One of Boogie Down Productions (BDP)
Song: The Real Holy Place
Album: Sex and Violence
Liam wrote:
Reform: The reformation led by Luther quickly derailed as he introduced one lie after another. Reform isn't a bad thing. Under Pope Francis, the Church is being reformed now. He's shaking up the curia and appointing to men to run the finances. The reform that Luther introduced, unraveld the word of God as given by the Apostles. In no way should 'reform' involve breaking apart the Church.. or going against clear Apostolic teachings. Luther was quickly filled with pride. It was this pride that caused him such anguish in his last days. The fallout of his false doctrines is never ending in the abyss of sola scripture.
https://www.google.com/search? q=Martin+Luther+reformation &oq=Martin+Luther+reformat ion&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5. 12766j0j9&sourceid=chrome &espv=210&es_sm=122 &ie=UTF-8

Again, who's your source(s)?

Conclusion: I wouldn't expect Lex Luthor and the Joker to give me honest and accurate depictions of Superman and Batman.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39358 Mar 1, 2014
https://www.google.com/search...

Sorry about that. Try this one.

This better work this time.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39359 Mar 1, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Appropriately Psalm 33:6 says:“By the word of Jehovah the heavens themselves were made, and by the spirit of his mouth all their army.” While the earth was yet “formless and waste,” with “darkness upon the surface of the watery deep,” it was God’s active force that was moving to and fro over the surface of the waters.(Ge 1:2)

Thus, God used his active force, or “spirit”(Heb., ruach), to accomplish his creative purpose.

The things he has created testify not only to his power but also to his Godship.(Jer 10:12; Ro 1:19, 20)
Student! wake up! you really think GOD has to use some "active FORCE" to do ANYTHING?????? His muscles, His strength, His energy??????? Geez...pathetic!

Listen carefully STUDENT!!! Do you remember reading in the Bible , that all GOD has to do is SPEAK , and it is done.?? God said..."let their be light! God said! over and over again and it was DONE.

SPEAKING .....which is WORDs that you utter... RIGHT? You know, words from your mouth?

Student ....WHO was God's "Word"?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39360 Mar 1, 2014
Liam wrote:
The Bible as we know it, didn't exist. Scrolls were scarce. Nobody sat in pews with their Bibles...( The official canon didn't even happen for another 200 yrs)!
I must interject here, if we don't mind.

This belief is most erroneous. First, I'm sure we can agree that prior to the so-called "canonization" of the accepted texts of the Bible, the Hebrew scriptures, also called the "Masoretic Text" today, were already regarded as authentically inspired by "God." However, even before we received what these "councils" considered "canon," the congregation at Antioch had already long ago been gathering, preserving, copying, and distributing, what later became the "New Testament," or "New Covenant." (NOTE: What we today call "The Apocrypha" and the book entitled "Enoch" were among these texts.) Their collection is what's been called the "Antiochian Manuscripts," or the "Norther Stream," if you will. Now, it wasn't these Antiochian Manuscripts that provoked canonization, but that called the "Alexandrian Manuscripts." The men at the vast library at Alexandria not only gathered, preserved, and copied, the same as the congregation at Antioch, but many other compositions, as well. And it was these "other compositions" that were under investigation and later rejected.

In conclusion, the Catholic organization cannot take full credit for the canonization of our present Bible.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39361 Mar 1, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is that “One whom they pierced through” and to whom “they will certainly look”? Cutting through the entanglement of human guesses, we go direct to the inspired answer furnished by the One who made this prophetic “pronouncement.” From the record written down by the Galilean John, who was an eyewitness of the impalement of Jesus Christ between two impaled evildoers on Friday, Nisan 14, 33 C.E., we quote these inspired words:
in order for the scripture to be fulfilled:“Not a bone of his will be crushed.” And, again, a different scripture says

:“They will look to the One whom they pierced.”—John 19:31-37.
There is also another connecting of this Jesus Christ with the ‘piercing through’ when the same apostle John writes:
Student , I was talking about 2 Zech 12:10......NOT any other scripture...stick to the ONE scripture being discussed , could you???

In this Scripture...... GOD is SPEAKING...... God is speaking...can you understand that God is the one SPEAKING here?

Now......God SAID... they will look on ME...( ME, meaning GOD) the ONE whom they PIERCED!

Your watch tower men.....CHANGED that scripture., that changed the meaning.
Why?

You are beginning to sound very Satanic.!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39362 Mar 1, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text

In fact, it is spiritually dangerous and improper to peruse their information, whether it appears in written form or it is found on the Internet.—
So could you tell us what danger you would encounter , if you listen to their info?

Also what danger you would encounter from a family member if you listen to them?

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39363 Mar 1, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
Student , I was talking about 2 Zech 12:10......NOT any other scripture...stick to the ONE scripture being discussed , could you???
In this Scripture...... GOD is SPEAKING...... God is speaking...can you understand that God is the one SPEAKING here?
Now......God SAID... they will look on ME...( ME, meaning GOD) the ONE whom they PIERCED!
Your watch tower men.....CHANGED that scripture., that changed the meaning.
Why?
You are beginning to sound very Satanic.!
Pardon my intrusion again, please and if you will. But, the answer is quite simple.

John 12:44 Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.

Matthew 10:40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Matthew 25:34-46 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Conclusion: Even to fault and offend a simple believer is equivalent to faulting and offending our heavenly Father. Therefore, just because it's written, "and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced," does not mean it was Father that got pierced in the literal sense.

lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39364 Mar 1, 2014
The New World Translation renders the Greek term word staurós ("cross") as "torture stake" because Jehovah’s Witnesses do not believe that Jesus was crucified on a cross. The New World Translation does not translate the Greek words sheol, hades, gehenna, and tartarus as "hell” because Jehovah’s Witnesses do not believe in hell. The NWT gives the translation "presence" instead of “coming” for the Greek word parousia because Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that Christ has already returned in the early 1900s. In Colossians 1:16, the NWT inserts the word “other” despite its being completely absent from the original Greek text. It does this to give the view that “all other things” were created by Christ, instead of what the text says,“all things were created by Christ.” This is to go along with their belief that Christ is a created being, which they believe because they deny the Trinity.

Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/New-World-Transla...
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#39365 Mar 1, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
RCC psychobabble is not a substitute for Divine Revelation.
How do you know I'm Roman Catholic? I just celebrated Mass today with Byzantine and Maronite Catholics at the Cathedral of Saint Paul (MN). There are Syrian, Ethiopian, Oriental, Greek, Ukrainian, Armenian Catholics as well as the Latin or Roman Catholics.
Yeah, I happen to be a westerner who belongs to the larger diocese of Rome and you'd be correct in calling me a "Roman Catholic" as long as you use the title in the correct context instead of ignorantly and blindly believing it has something to do with the Roman Empire or Pope!

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39366 Mar 1, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
So could you tell us what danger you would encounter , if you listen to their info?
Also what danger you would encounter from a family member if you listen to them?
Compelled to interject, I must say this.

It seems to me that you're allowing your dislike for the "Jehovah's Witness" organization to influence your attitude toward Student and their posts. I'm sure that Student's answer to your first question will be Romans 7:7-11. These say, "What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead. For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died. And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death. For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me." In other words, I believe Student's point is that if we're unaware of a spiritual error and read of it in one of "Jehovah's Witness'" publications, then we'll be held accountable for what we've read from that point on. And most likely, the answer to your second question will be Luke 14:26. This says, "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." In concordance, it was prophesied, "And a man's foes shall be they of his own household (Matthew 10:36)." So, the danger Student's most likely referring to is choosing what's expected of our family, for fear of offending them, before choosing what's expected of our Godhead. Case in point...

It's long been established that such so-called "holidays," such as Christmas and Easter, are rooted in paganism, but people continue to observe these traditions for fear of offending their loved ones and with no regard as to how our Godhead feels about such observances.

Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#39367 Mar 1, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>I must interject here, if we don't mind.
This belief is most erroneous. First, I'm sure we can agree that prior to the so-called "canonization" of the accepted texts of the Bible, the Hebrew scriptures, also callede the "Masoretic Text" today, were already regarded as authentically inspired by "God." However, even before we received what these "councils" considered "canon," the congregation at Antioch had already long ago been gathering, preserving, copying, and distributing, what later became the "New Testament," or "New Covenant." (NOTE: What we today call "The Apocrypha" and the book entitled "Enoch" were among these texts.) Their collection is what's been called the "Antiochian Manuscripts," or the "Norther Stream," if you will. Now, it wasn't these Antiochian Manuscripts that provoked canonization, but that called the "Alexandrian Manuscripts." The men at the vast library at Alexandria not only gathered, preserved, and copied, the same as the congregation at Antioch, but many other compositions, as well. And it was these "other compositions" that were under investigation and later rejected.
In conclusion, the Catholic organization cannot take full credit for the canonization of our present Bible.
The ''official" Jewish canon came after Christianity began. I put official in quotes because even unto this day, the Ethiopian Jews have the 7 Books the Catholic Churches have. So not all Jewish sects have the same collection nor did they have the same collection back in Jesus' day.

The Pharisees had roughly what's in your KJV.

The Saduccees had 5 Books. The Torah. They did not recognize Daniel or Isaiah as inspired by God.

The Essenes had more Books as revealed by the discovery of the Dead Sea scrolls.

You imply that the NT manuscripts were because of the congregation at Antioch, not the Catholic Church? That's ironic. Because even if you were correct, you just unknowingly admitted that it was the Catholic Church!
The Church in Antioch was founded by Peter. He made Ignatius (who we discussed) the Bishop of that see. " Catholic" Means "Universal", Uni, one.
Here is what Peter's Bishop said around 90 AD
"wherever the Bishop appears, there let the people be; as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church. It is not lawful to Baptize or give communion without the consent of the Bishop, therefore whatever has his approval will be pleasing to God, thus will be safe and valid"

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignatius_of_Antioch
Liam

Saint Paul, MN

#39368 Mar 1, 2014
Everyone have a good day. Remember, all theology aside.... God won't ask us on judgement day how many scripture verses we memorized.

Did you love your neighbor? did you bear false witness against a group of people? Did you lie to advance yourself? Did you help someone in need?
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39369 Mar 1, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>

. Therefore, just because it's written, "and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced," does not mean it was Father that got pierced in the literal sense.
So, are you saying God is lying here? God is not speaking of HIMSELF? and God was not SPEAKING here?

If God is not speaking of HIMSELF....wouldn't He have said "They will look upon my SON, whom they have pierced??

God is not a God of confusion....He states clearly what He SPEAKS....He is TRUTH, God cannot LIE.

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39370 Mar 1, 2014
Liam wrote:
The ''official" Jewish canon came after Christianity began. I put official in quotes because even unto this day, the Ethiopian Jews have the 7 Books the Catholic Churches have. So not all Jewish sects have the same collection nor did they have the same collection back in Jesus' day.
The Pharisees had roughly what's in your KJV.
The Saduccees had 5 Books. The Torah. They did not recognize Daniel or Isaiah as inspired by God.
The Essenes had more Books as revealed by the discovery of the Dead Sea scrolls.
For the record, I was referring to the texts accepted and preserved by the sons of Aaron and the Levites.
Liam wrote:
You imply that the NT manuscripts were because of the congregation at Antioch, not the Catholic Church? That's ironic. Because even if you were correct, you just unknowingly admitted that it was the Catholic Church!
The Church in Antioch was founded by Peter. He made Ignatius (who we discussed) the Bishop of that see. " Catholic" Means "Universal", Uni, one.
Here is what Peter's Bishop said around 90 AD
"wherever the Bishop appears, there let the people be; as wherever Jesus Christ is, there is the Catholic Church. It is not lawful to Baptize or give communion without the consent of the Bishop, therefore whatever has his approval will be pleasing to God, thus will be safe and valid"
www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignatius_of_Antioch
Correction: The term "catholic" wasn't used by Ignatius to promote the Catholic organization as it's known today. As you stated (and at that time), the term "catholic" was used simply to provoke a universal understanding, if you will, reflecting John 17:21. This says, "That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us." It wasn't until Cyril of Jerusalem (circa AD 360) used the term that it became the official name for the organization.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39371 Mar 1, 2014
Brother Lee Love wrote:
<quoted text>

Compelled to interject, I must say this.
It seems to me that you're allowing your dislike for the "Jehovah's Witness" organization to influence your attitude toward Student and their posts.

It's long been established that such so-called "holidays," such as Christmas and Easter, are rooted in paganism, but people continue to observe these traditions for fear of offending their loved ones and with no regard as to how our Godhead feels about such observances.

Please....there is no need to thank me each time you are giving your opinion on my post.
You have a right to disagree ( a Free gift from God).....you speak as if you have "Honey in your mouth"!

My dislike is with the "watch tower organization"......God gave us FREE WILL....to be able to ASK questions....did He not? and God wants us to TEST the doctrines, to know if it is of Christ or not .....Do you know the scripture it states this?

This Student person....says he/she is a JW. If he/she is a JW, then; he/she worships the "watch tower" and not our Heavenly Father.

JW 's at one time also celebrated Christmas and Birthdays. Some still secretly do.

I could care less if it is ROOTED in Peganism......so is a LOT of things.

You really think GOD is offended to our acknowledging and celebrating Jesus Christ's Birthday ,(birthday as we know it)

“Become Love!”

Nowhere/Now here

#39372 Mar 1, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
So, are you saying God is lying here? God is not speaking of HIMSELF? and God was not SPEAKING here?
If God is not speaking of HIMSELF....wouldn't He have said "They will look upon my SON, whom they have pierced??
God is not a God of confusion....He states clearly what He SPEAKS....He is TRUTH, God cannot LIE.
Are you contending against the scriptures I quoted that, as I believe, prove my assertions, or just my assertions alone?

Be careful to note that I not only shared my beliefs, but quoted scriptures that, as I believe, perfectly coincide with my beliefs. If you believe I polluted the interpretation of the scriptures, then feel free to correct my errors, please and if you will. And if you will, consider the following...

Zechariah 12:10 (partial)...and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Of a surety, you notice that the term "him" is used, clearly making a distinction that can most easily be perceived as contradiction to the unlearned. It's unwise to hold fast to only the one that reinforces your personal beliefs while blatantly ignoring the other.

John 14:28 ...my Father is greater than I.

John 13:16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

1Corinthians 15:24-28 Then cometh the end, when [the Son] shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when [the Father] shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For [the Son] must reign, till [the Father] hath put all enemies under [the Son's] feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. For [the Father] hath put all things under [the Son's] feet. But when [the Father] saith, all things are put under [the Son], it is manifest that [the Father] is excepted, which did put all things under [the Son]. And when all things shall be subdued unto [the Son], then shall the Son also himself be subject unto [the Father] that put all things under [the Son], that God may be all in all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Insults Are Easier 47,958
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min Toby 105,585
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 17 min A GILBREATH 159
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 31 min Halle Berry Sister 3,676
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min hojo 646,363
Renzenberger : STEALING MILLIONS from their dri... (Feb '15) 44 min Jpfresh 32
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 54 min WasteWater 2,014
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr oneear69 971,572
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 6 hr Brian_G 12
More from around the web