Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#39164 Feb 18, 2014
CONTINUE POST ABOVE ABOUT MODERN APOSTAZY AND LAWLESSNESS SIGNAL OF FINAL JUDGEMENT CYCLE
2 THESS 2;1-4. ZECH 1'3
3/Bether JW leaders apostasy supporting such cover up as led by the 'Governing Body of Jehova Witnessses(incept 1976)
identifies that signal prerequiste of revealing (2 THES 2;3)
Of such a final laless signal indicating a final judgement and prophetic cycle(1 Peter 4;17)
is due to activate again over prophetic markers(Rev 8-11. Rev 15-16 and
periods(Daniel 8;14. Daniel 12)also covered up by the Bethel UN NGO apostate objective to aid 8th King development secrecy as regards modern prophecy fullfillment and developments in details in the Daniel 11;30b-45 continuum activated in 1990 by Jehova Witnesess leaders cover up before their own members.
F.Franz prophecy failed with USSR as he claim that Russia if King of North
Failure this fake prophecies lead leaders JW to UN 3rd Placemtn of 1990 Assumes King North Identity as 8th last King before Armagedon
to be continue
FINAL TEMPLE JUDGEMENT-JW ORGANIZATION REPRESENTATIVE JUDGEMENT IN GLOBAL GREAT TRIBULATION COMMENCEMENT CONTEXT-
9 DANIEL 8;13-14. REV 8;1-6. DANIEL 11;42-43
GOD BLESS ALL THOSE WHO READ,AND PAY ATTENTION OF THIS AWESOME TIME BEFORE ARMAGEDON,
WHERE WORLD CHRISTIANITY,JEHOVA WITNESSESS AND 8TH KING GLOBAL GOVERNMENT WILL BE LAST TRAGEDY OF THEIR DESTRUCTION IN ARMAGEDON LAST BATTLE DIVINE WAR WITH GOD ALMIGHTY JEHOVA

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#39165 Feb 18, 2014
CONTINUE FROM POST ABOVE

A/Temple Judgement(Daniel 13)Jehova Witnesess and Christianity Organizational Desolation(Daniel 8;14.Rev 8. Zech 3;2

1/This timed"evening"phase of the temple judgement(Daniel 8;26
is for signal and verofication to all christianity and JW and many others to recover from the temple judgement for un ngo Signal transgressions in Bethel some years latter.
9The timing is 2300 days or 1150 days depending om the actual way the prophecy unfolds)

2/.1Peter 4;17,Temple Judgement principle activates as Daniel 8;13-14) and parallels REVELATION 8-11 meaning,commencing as Revelation 8;2-5 temple judgement parallel

B/PHASE 2
WORLDWIDE CHRISTIANITY AND JW TEMPLE CLEANSING;
MINISTERIAL RECOVERY AND CLARIFICATION(DANIEL 8;14"MORNING" AND "RIGHT CONDITION";REV 9. ZECH 3;4-5. MAL 13;1-5

1/The purpose of final temple judgement cycle is to clarify the final prophetic cycle understanding and explanation by eventual divine removal of Christianity and Bethel JW organized globalized final sovereign totality rev 17;12-17

be continue about
WORLDRELIGIOUS SOVEREIGN DEPOSITION IN COMPLETE REMOVAL;
REV 16;12. REV 17;15-18

BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO READ AND KEEP THIS WARNING,BECAUSE TIME ISS VERY BAD
Student

Mexico

#39166 Feb 18, 2014

Daily Text

Wednesday, February 19

I shall not take away my integrity!—Job 27:5.

Job experienced extreme pressures. Everything in his life seemed to go wrong.(Job 3:3, 11) Making matters worse, he did not fully understand why all those things happened to him. Still, he never gave up. He maintained his integrity and his faith in God. What a fine example for us to imitate! Consider, too, the apostle Paul’s example. He experienced ‘dangers in the city, in the wilderness, and at sea.’ He speaks of ‘hunger and thirst, cold and nakedness.’ Paul also mentions spending ‘a night and a day in the deep,’ likely because of one of the shipwrecks that he went through.(2 Cor. 11:23-27) Despite facing death for serving God, Paul had faith that God would rescue him.(2 Cor. 1:8-10) Not many people have had as many bad experiences as Paul did. Nevertheless, many of us can relate to his feelings and can take comfort from his courageous example (Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#39167 Feb 19, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Wednesday, February 19
Job experienced extreme pressures. Everything in his life seemed to go wrong.(Job 3:3, 11) Making matters worse, he did not fully understand why all those things happened to him. Still, he never gave up. He maintained his integrity and his faith in God. What a fine example for us to imitate! Consider, too, the apostle Paul’s example. He experienced ‘dangers in the city, in the wilderness, and at sea.’ He speaks of ‘hunger and thirst, cold and nakedness.’ Paul also mentions spending ‘a night and a day in the deep,’ likely because of one of the shipwrecks that he went through.(2 Cor. 11:23-27) Despite facing death for serving God, Paul had faith that God would rescue him.(2 Cor. 1:8-10) Not many people have had as many bad experiences as Paul did. Nevertheless, many of us can relate to his feelings and can take comfort from his courageous example (Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)

Can't take away what you never had, lawbreaker.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39168 Feb 19, 2014
All you have to do is keep going to meetings, do what they say and peddle mags
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#39169 Feb 19, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
yes
son of satan?
you know everything the best?
you are"hero" among scumbags like you
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#39170 Feb 19, 2014
yon wrote:
All you have to do is keep going to meetings, do what they say and peddle mags
also instead cry around here,
start going to meetings again,kiss elders a.... be ministerial servant having microphone around like lunatic
and peddle mags,
poor dissapoint cry adulterous baby

or stick with son of satan Dogen,and both drink from same grall yours teaachers urines mixed with moon shine(cause you all the time drank)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#39171 Feb 19, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
No...they were" 7th day Adventist"......they just don't speak of it....they don't want anyone to know.....like they use to celebrate Christmas....but don't want anyone to know this either ....as if they could keep us from finding out. I found all that HISTORY of JW, anyone can.
There is a lot of info on ALL the cults and how they got started.
no dear
you wrong
Millerism was not 7th day Advntism

Adventism raised from the ashes of Milresism and their fake date of world end

Adventist 7th day Ellen White appeared after death of prophet Miller,and complete removal of Millersom
CH.T,Russel was together with Burboun not full 4th Day Adventists at this time 1874-76

mostly false stories are on Internet to defeame or mock religion of JW

I used to study during my young age,all cults, religion,fake christianity sects, Budha,Hindy or Veda Wisdom, or basic Bhagavat gitta, as well as Sri Ishophanishad etc....
also know very good Ellen White 7 day Adventist books writter,as well as Russle 7 volumes "Ne Age"Creation"

so
search freely and independently for all sources of pagan christianity,
I am sure,you as free christian will be blessed by God in wisdom and maturity to know THE TRUTH AND SET YOU 100% FREE FROM ALL OF THEM AND SUNDAY CHURCH ATTENDINGS TO FEED YOUR SOUL WITH WORLD DOCTRINES LIES AND SATAN TEACHINGS

I don't believe at those internet media controled links and hate directed esspecialy against JW

only Bible is 100% answer to all doubts

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#39172 Feb 19, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
no dear
you wrong
Adventist 7th day Ellen White appeared after death of prophet Miller,and complete removal of Millersom
CH.T,Russel was together with Burboun not full 4th Day Adventists at this time 1874-76
I used to study during my young age,all cults, religion,fake christianity sects, Budha,Hindy or Veda Wisdom, or basic Bhagavat gitta, as well as Sri Ishophanishad etc....
also know very good Ellen White 7 day Adventist books writter,as well as Russle 7 volumes "Ne Age"Creation"
so
I am sure,you as free christian will be blessed by God in wisdom and maturity to know THE TRUTH AND SET YOU 100% FREE FROM ALL OF THEM AND SUNDAY CHURCH ATTENDINGS TO FEED YOUR SOUL WITH WORLD DOCTRINES LIES AND SATAN TEACHINGS
I don't believe at those internet media controled links and hate directed esspecialy against JW

Hinduism and Buddhism are much older than Christianity. Vedas are part of Hinduism, not that I expect ignorant people to know that.

JW's take as much from paganism as other christians do, just via different routes. Even the JW concept of god is Pagan.

More of what is on the internet about the JW cult is true than false. Typically most sites have a few facts mixed up. But JW.ORG is the root seed of all lies.
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#39173 Feb 19, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hinduism and Buddhism are much older than Christianity. Vedas are part of Hinduism, not that I expect ignorant people to know that.
JW's take as much from paganism as other christians do, just via different routes. Even the JW concept of god is Pagan.
More of what is on the internet about the JW cult is true than false. Typically most sites have a few facts mixed up. But JW.ORG is the root seed of all lies.
yes
satan
you are always right and 'goooood"preacher of your self made truths

ignorsatns like you only deny someone who got Oxford England wisdom and theological background

it makes you stupi to tell something like you bamble around everyday sa[ming this thread
AGAINST OTHERS NEVER KNOWN HUMANS BEHIND THOSE POSTS?
you are making yourselves satan son and little punk deceiver and Liar,

root seed of lies,is satan and scumbags like you are extension of this satan cockroach sperm flows against all others wround,
just you are simple little stinking maggot
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39174 Feb 19, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
no dear
you wrong
so
Here is where I got some of that info

Jehovah's Witnesses (JW's) claim that their modern day history began in the late 1800's when Charles Taze Russell founded the Watch Tower Tract Society. Until recently Jehovah's Witnesses have not discussed much 18th century Adventism as the source of Russell's beliefs. The evidence indicates that Russell got most of his ideas on theology and chronology (historic premillennialism) from the writings and teachings of numerous Adventists. Russell became a Second Adventist and the "Bible Student" movement Russell founded became an Adventist sect or offshoot. Likewise, the Jehovah's Witnesses of today are an offshoot of Russell's Adventist sect. This article contains a brief overview of the evidence for these historical developments.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39175 Feb 19, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
An Inspiring Man...but I doubt that JW's would see it

http://youtu.be/wDsmzcDoL6E
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39176 Feb 19, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Wednesday, February 19
Living for Jesus

http://youtu.be/qJ91fYMqR10
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39177 Feb 19, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
This article contains a brief overview of the evidence for these historical developments.
No Link
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#39178 Feb 19, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Jehovah's Witnesses (JW's) claim that their modern day history began in the late 1800's when Charles Taze Russell founded the Watch Tower Tract Society. Until recently Jehovah's Witnesses have not discussed much 18th century Adventism as the source of Russell's beliefs. The evidence indicates that Russell got most of his ideas on theology and chronology (historic premillennialism) from the writings and teachings of numerous Adventists. Russell became a Second Adventist and the "Bible Student" movement Russell founded became an Adventist sect or offshoot. Likewise, the Jehovah's Witnesses of today are an offshoot of Russell's Adventist sect. This article contains a brief overview of the evidence for these historical developments.
sorry
Judge Rutheford broke last will of Russel
and created own organization and 1931 call them Jehova Witnesses
Ch.T.Russel was only cooperating with Burboun time begin of 7 th day adventist rebuilded from Milerism,and seal by Ellen White main person female establishing 7th Day Adventism
but Russel never was aDVENTIST,nor adopted any adventists teachings

read my long posts below about Russel movement taken from his Library from Chicago,
direct sources and Bible Students following till today Russel teachings

all links you are looking for,are mostly hostile internet links not truthful completly ,only spread hates against sects of JW, same like Dogen is doing?

have blessed night dear?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#39181 Feb 19, 2014
TO ONLY CHOSEN BY GODS GRAACE BELOVED ONES"IN MEMORIAM
Beloved One?
Beyond earth's sun shine and its rain
Beyond all weariness and pain
Thou art at rest
E'en though we mourn our loss,we joy to feel
Thou art so blest
O ,faithful One!
Now privilaged to see unfold
God's purpose in the scroll unrolled
By Christ's own hand;
And thou has made report"I ve done as Thou
Lord.didst command
O,Radiant One!
Along the dark and narrow way
Thy faithfulness cast back as ray
Of hope and cheer;
For thou so joyously they cross didst bear,
With scarce a tear,
O ,BLESSED ONE!
We pray for strength to God's will,
To wait and suffer and be still.
As thou hast done,
NOR FAINT,NOR FEAR,BUT STILL RUN ON UNTILL
THE PRIZE IS WON
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39183 Feb 20, 2014
"Sociologist, John Lofland, comments that '"cults are 'little groups' which break off from the conventional consensus and espouse very different views of the real, the possible, and the moral."'(Quoted in Ronald Enroth, "What Is a Cult?" in A Guide to Cults and New Religions 1983, p.14.)

Throughout the old and New Testament we are warned of false teaching and teachers. Here are only a few references. False teachers in Isa.8:2 false prophets in Deut.13 and 18. Jesus warned of false prophets and teachers in Mt.7:15, Mt.24:23-24; Mk.13:6,21-22. we are warned by Paul in 2 Cor. 11:14; Gal.1:8-9; Col.2:8-9; 2 Thess. 2, 1 Tim.1:3-4,4:1-2. By Peter in 1 Pt.5:8-9,2 Pt.2:1-3. By John 1 Jn.2:18-23, 2 Cor. 4:1-5. Just about every book of the Bible mentions a warning of error and falsehood.

There are two ways a cult operates in falsehood. Theologically and sociologically. From belief and practice. Some are theologically dangerous others are sociologically dangerous. Not all cults are harmful to someone’s physical well being, but they are harmful spiritually if they mislead someone in their relationship to God through another gospel. They will all have control or manipulation over people in some fashion. They will hold the person to this particular group or church often with fear convincing them that there is no where else to go, no one else has the truth like they do.

When the term cult is used by the secular world they mean any religious group viewed as strange or what may be considered dangerous. Christians point to major errors in core doctrines for justification in using the word cult. Cults contain deviations from the doctrines of historic orthodox Christianity.

When we hear the word cult we envision people held against their will confined away from society, working with little or no pay, or abused. They are unable to think for themselves having been changed into religious robotic zealots. While these descriptions are possible and have occurred in extreme circumstances they are often unlikely. Someone once said a cult is everyone who disagrees with your belief. This is essentially what the leaders of the these groups will state. If someone does not agree with their particular interpretation of the Bible or of God they are against God. This is their exclusivism at work. The word 'Cult' does have a stigma attached to it and has been thrown around too easily and can be a mislabeling if not understood or explained. So we want to explain what are the common practice's that the majority of Cults share to help you identify them. We need to understand that a cult (or a aberrational group) can be identified into two categories. By theology and or sociological behavior......."

http://www.letusreason.org/Cults1.htm

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#39184 Feb 20, 2014
yon wrote:
"Sociologist, John Lofland, comments that '"cults are 'little groups' which break off from the conventional consensus and espouse very different views of the real, the possible, and the moral."'(Quoted in Ronald Enroth, "What Is a Cult?" in A Guide to Cults and New Religions 1983, p.14.)
Throughout the old and New Testament we are warned of false teaching and teachers. Here are only a few references. False teachers in Isa.8:2 false prophets in Deut.13 and 18. Jesus warned of false prophets and teachers in Mt.7:15, Mt.24:23-24; Mk.13:6,21-22. we are warned by Paul in 2 Cor. 11:14; Gal.1:8-9; Col.2:8-9; 2 Thess. 2, 1 Tim.1:3-4,4:1-2. By Peter in 1 Pt.5:8-9,2 Pt.2:1-3. By John 1 Jn.2:18-23, 2 Cor. 4:1-5. Just about every book of the Bible mentions a warning of error and falsehood.
There are two ways a cult operates in falsehood. Theologically and sociologically. From belief and practice. Some are theologically dangerous others are sociologically dangerous. Not all cults are harmful to someone’s physical well being, but they are harmful spiritually if they mislead someone in their relationship to God through another gospel. They will all have control or manipulation over people in some fashion. They will hold the person to this particular group or church often with fear convincing them that there is no where else to go, no one else has the truth like they do.
When the term cult is used by the secular world they mean any religious group viewed as strange or what may be considered dangerous. Christians point to major errors in core doctrines for justification in using the word cult. Cults contain deviations from the doctrines of historic orthodox Christianity.
When we hear the word cult we envision people held against their will confined away from society, working with little or no pay, or abused. They are unable to think for themselves having been changed into religious robotic zealots. While these descriptions are possible and have occurred in extreme circumstances they are often unlikely. Someone once said a cult is everyone who disagrees with your belief. This is essentially what the leaders of the these groups will state. If someone does not agree with their particular interpretation of the Bible or of God they are against God. This is their exclusivism at work. The word 'Cult' does have a stigma attached to it and has been thrown around too easily and can be a mislabeling if not understood or explained. So we want to explain what are the common practice's that the majority of Cults share to help you identify them. We need to understand that a cult (or a aberrational group) can be identified into two categories. By theology and or sociological behavior......."
http://www.letusreason.org/Cults1.htm

Very nice post. Thanks for sharing that.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39185 Feb 20, 2014
YW - interesting website. Needless to say these groups don't get started by accident. There are mentally deranged types that get the ball rolling.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#39186 Feb 20, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Very nice post. Thanks for sharing that.
yes
satan son,you are fully always right child of satan
read man made decived links,and worship imaginary god yehuvehu,
and go back to hell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Lonestar 104,471
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min RiversideRedneck 672,884
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 38 min Peter Ross 445,842
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 981,176
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,299
About Times and Laws 5 hr harvey plunkett 1
Gay/bi Skype Sex ? (Mar '14) 6 hr Mylilsexcrete 19
More from around the web