Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39136 Feb 17, 2014
Student ......I wonder why the JW kingdom hall didn't call the police on these pedopiles.?

Why didn't they protect the small victims in this.??...but protected the pedophile? Is this in agreement with GOD? You say you follow in Jesus (your michael the archangle) footsteps ???????

kingdom hall even KNEW this elder was a pedophile! He told them all about what he had done....they kept it secret!

At least the Catholics turned their pedophiles in!

http://youtu.be/TMXTRrbsqm8

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#39137 Feb 17, 2014
A true disciple is one that is judged true as their life is finished. Jesus handed his life's judgment to the Father. His last words, "Into your hands I entrust my spirit." When he was resurrected, then he knew he was a true disciple of his Father, Jehovah. Likewise, all of Jesus' writings say the same thing. If you endure to the end, he will give you the crown of life, and many like and similar statements. So, being 'saved now' is not quite what the Bible teaches. You can be saved from being lost to being in an acceptable state by your proclaimed faith, but you are not deemed worthy until you have proven your faith. Faith without works is dead. Unfortunately, the Church which Jehovah's Witnesses say are not representatives of true stewards of God's Word thus being not true disciples; have salesmanship type techniques filled with cliches and false promises that entice people into an 'easy-free gift' approach to salvation which requires no discipleship in most theories offered. Jehovah's Witnesses these Church paths that have been off for centuries are not being shown untrue and have fullfilled the prophecy of Daniel 12:4 where in the end times, true knowledge would become abundant and taken to the ends of the earth. Jehovah's Witnesses highlight the dormant name of Jehovah as being God's personal name and not belonging to any of his creation. They also highlight, the issue being worked out between Satan and Jehovah over free will and the right to chose or reject God as ruler. They also believe, one of God's creation, an angel, would champion this issue by offering his life on earth as a test for this issue. Angels having free will, were divided over this issue, and Jesus became victorious when he lived a perfect life for his father, Jehovah Hebrews 1:2,4,9. None of his fellow angels could ever claim what he did and the faithful to God were very excited for his exhalting over them. They also highlight that all of earth's affairs will be soon be under this victorious angel, with co-rulers to restore the original will of God and his arrangement that was intended in the Garden of Eden. There will be prospects just as as there were then, of perfect health with great living conditions, with the prospect of just living and not worrying about ever dying. They also highlight the things that have been erroniously inculcated in Church theology for centuries, like a soul that is not a separate entity, that really does die at death. No hellfire, and no Greek defined mystical trinity of for the makeup of God. Holy spirit is not a God nor a person, but God acting and accomplishing by his force. True disciples, like first century Christians don't go to war nor perform violence against their fellowman, nor do they acknowledge their rulers as being extended anything than just being human and allowed to have their positions, temporarily for the present. There are many more things about being a true disciple, but one can learn that from reading their Bible, objectively, or contacting a Jehovah's Witness who can serve as a librarian of sorts on many subjects and what they deem as Biblical truths.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39138 Feb 17, 2014
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39139 Feb 17, 2014
curtjester1 wrote:
A true disciple is one that is judged true as their life is finished. Jesus handed his life's judgment to the Father. His last words, "Into your hands I entrust my spirit." When he was resurrected, then he knew he was a true disciple of his Father, Jehovah. Likewise, all of Jesus' writings say the same thing. If you endure to the end, he will give you the crown of life, and many like and similar statements. So, being 'saved now' is not quite what the Bible teaches. You can be saved from being lost to being in an acceptable state by your proclaimed faith, but you are not deemed worthy until you have proven your faith. Faith without works is dead. Unfortunately, the Church which Jehovah's Witnesses say are not representatives of true stewards of God's Word thus being not true disciples; have salesmanship type techniques filled with cliches and false promises that entice people into an 'easy-free gift' approach to salvation which requires no discipleship in most theories offered. Jehovah's Witnesses these Church paths that have been off for centuries are not being shown untrue and have fullfilled the prophecy of Daniel 12:4 where in the end times, true knowledge would become abundant and taken to the ends of the earth. Jehovah's Witnesses highlight the dormant name of Jehovah as being God's personal name and not belonging to any of his creation. They also highlight, the issue being worked out between Satan and Jehovah over free will and the right to chose or reject God as ruler. They also believe, one of God's creation, an angel, would champion this issue by offering his life on earth as a test for this issue. Angels having free will, were divided over this issue, and Jesus became victorious when he lived a perfect life for his father, Jehovah Hebrews 1:2,4,9. None of his fellow angels could ever claim what he did and the faithful to God were very excited for his exhalting over them. They also highlight that all of earth's affairs will be soon be under this victorious angel, with co-rulers to restore the original will of God and his arrangement that was intended in the Garden of Eden. There will be prospects just as as there were then, of perfect health with great living conditions, with the prospect of just living and not worrying about ever dying. They also highlight the things that have been erroniously inculcated in Church theology for centuries, like a soul that is not a separate entity, that really does die at death. No hellfire, and no Greek defined mystical trinity of for the makeup of God. Holy spirit is not a God nor a person, but God acting and accomplishing by his force. True disciples, like first century Christians don't go to war nor perform violence against their fellowman, nor do they acknowledge their rulers as being extended anything than just being human and allowed to have their positions, temporarily for the present. There are many more things about being a true disciple, but one can learn that from reading their Bible, objectively, or contacting a Jehovah's Witness who can serve as a librarian of sorts on many subjects and what they deem as Biblical truths.
Sir/mam

Everything you say that the JW,s HIGHLIGHT....are lies ...They do not have Truth in them...they spread the watch tower lies.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39140 Feb 17, 2014
Franz speaks out about the watch tower

http://youtu.be/6c6I0fjiYNU

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#39141 Feb 17, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you do not read or understand the Scriptures. I am wasting my time answering your question, as I only answer them with Scriptures. So just read ther Scriptures I posted!

Actually she seems to have much deeper understanding of scripture than you or any JW I have ever met. Your scriptural quote-mines are blasphemy in the same way as the Pharisees contortions of the scripture. You need to learn how to quote scripture in context.

You also need to ask the JW to give you your brain back. Not that they will. They destroy those puppies as soon as they get their hands on them.

"A mind is a terrible thing to lose" - Dan Quale

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#39142 Feb 17, 2014
curtjester1 wrote:

Wow, you got that hot poker crammed all the way up to your brain.

Poor bastard.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39146 Feb 17, 2014
JWs claim everlasting life is a reward for doing the will of God and carrying out one's dedication -- in other words, salvation is a reward for good works.

Sudent.... do you get some sort of a REWARD trophy or a button to wear....or something like 30 pieces of silver? for your good works?
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39147 Feb 17, 2014
Student can you tell me what this sentence below means?..I will give you some options to choose. One of them is the correct answer.

As the boy came in the house, he exclaimed "Boyie,! It is raining cats and dogs out there!"

does he mean:

1. It is sprinkling rain
2, Siamese, Persian, poodles, dashounds are coming down from the sky like rain.
3. raining really hard
4. none of the above
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39148 Feb 17, 2014
Jw used to be russellities and Seventh Day Adventist....I think they change ther name everytime false date is PROHESIED!!

Jehovah's Witnesses trace their origins to the nineteenth century Adventist movement in America .

That movement began with William Miller, a Baptist lay preacher who, in the year 1816, began proclaiming that Christ would return in 1843. His predictions of the Second Coming or Second Advent captured the imagination of thousands in Baptist and other mainline churches. Perhaps as many as 50,000 followers put their trust in Miller's chronological calculations and prepared to welcome the Lord, while, as the appointed time approached, others watched nervously from a distance.

Recalculations moved the promised second advent from March, 1843 to March, 1844, and then to October of that year. Alas, that date too passed uneventfully.

Recalculating! recalculating! all time, all time!!!!

After the "Disappointment of 1844" Miller's following fell apart, with most of those who had looked to him returning to their respective churches before his death in 1849. But other disappointed followers kept the movement alive, although in fragmented form. Their activities eventually led to the formation of several sects under the broad heading of "Adventism" including the Advent Christian Church, the Life and Advent Union, the Seventh-Day Adventists, and various Second Adventist groups.

An interesting side-note:(off spring of old David Koresh)!

The Branch Davidians who died at Waco, Texas, under the leadership of David Koresh also trace their roots to the same Millerite source through a different line of descent. In 1935 the Seventh Day Adventist Church expelled a Bulgarian immigrant named Victor Houteff, who had begun teaching his own views on certain passages on the book of Revelation.

Houteff set up shop on the property at Waco .

After first referring to his tiny new sect as The Shepherd's Rod, Houteff and his people in 1942 incorporated and renamed themselves Davidian Seventh Day Adventists. Houteff died in 1955, and in 1961 his wife Florence officially disbanded the sect, but a few followers under the leadership of west Texas businessman Benjamin Roden took over the real estate.

Roden died in 1978, leaving behind his wife Lois and his son George to lead the group. Then, in 1987, David Koresh took over the leadership position, and the tragedy that followed is public knowledge.

Jehovah's Witnesses, likewise, trace their roots back to the Adventists. But they do not often admit this to outsiders; nor do many Witnesses know the details themselves.

Jehovah's Witnesses are accustomed to defending themselves against the charge that they are a new religious cult. They will often respond that theirs is the most ancient religious group, older than Catholic and Protestant churches.

(their not a NEW religious cult ..their an OLD religious cult !)
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39149 Feb 17, 2014
Jehovah's Witnesses tend to be conservative.

Homosexuality, premarital sex, and abortion are considered sins.

For many, gambling and excessive drinking are prohibited, though some choose to drink in moderation.

Student.... I know several JW's ...that .they do a lot of the above, and more .....including heavy drinkers.....should I turn them in ?

I know one girl that her parents secretively helped her get an abortion,(they are JW also) but didn't want anyone to know.

Should I turn the names into the watch tower in Brooklyn? or just turn their names in to a jw's when they come to my door?
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#39152 Feb 17, 2014
Daily Text

Tuesday, February 18

If he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him.—Jas. 5:15.

Never forget that God is truly merciful and that he drew you into the congregation because he saw your potential.(Ps. 103:8, 9) So as long as you maintain a complete heart toward Jehovah, he will never give up on you.(1 Chron. 28:9) While praying on his last night with his 11 faithful apostles, Jesus said these unforgettable words in their behalf:“Watch over them because of the wicked one.”(John 17:15) Jesus’ concern was not limited to his apostles, but it extends to all his followers. Hence, we can be sure that Jehovah will answer Jesus’ prayer by watching over us during these critical times.“For those walking in integrity [Jehovah] is a shield ... He will guard the very way of his loyal ones.”(Prov. 2:7, 8) Yes, the way of integrity is not without its challenges, but it is the only way to everlasting life and true freedom.(Rom. 8:21) Let no one lure you from it!(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#39153 Feb 18, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Tuesday, February 18
If he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him.—Jas. 5:15.
Never forget that God is truly merciful and that he drew you into the congregation because he saw your potential.(Ps. 103:8, 9) So as long as you maintain a complete heart toward Jehovah, he will never give up on you.(1 Chron. 28:9) While praying on his last night with his 11 faithful apostles, Jesus said these unforgettable words in their behalf:“Watch over them because of the wicked one.”(John 17:15) Jesus’ concern was not limited to his apostles, but it extends to all his followers. Hence, we can be sure that Jehovah will answer Jesus’ prayer by watching over us during these critical times.“For those walking in integrity [Jehovah] is a shield ... He will guard the very way of his loyal ones.”(Prov. 2:7, 8) Yes, the way of integrity is not without its challenges, but it is the only way to everlasting life and true freedom.(Rom. 8:21) Let no one lure you from it!(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)

Unless they are former JW's who man hath put asunder. LOL.

Serving Spam for supper I see. How typically immoral of you. No regard for the laws of man.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39154 Feb 18, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
Jehovah's Witnesses are accustomed to defending themselves against the charge that they are a new religious cult. They will often respond that theirs is the most ancient religious group, older than Catholic and Protestant churches.
(their not a NEW religious cult ..their an OLD religious cult !)
They claim that Abel was the 1st jw
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39155 Feb 18, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless they are former JW's who man hath put asunder. LOL.
Serving Spam for supper I see. How typically immoral of you. No regard for the laws of man.
Here is his (student ) own words :........ post #38852 page 1822

"Even if he is reinstated after repenting and reforming, the bad record clings to him and stands against him as an unworthy example to God’s flock.

JW don't make GOD to look very MERCIFUL here, do they?
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39156 Feb 18, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it was CAIN !!!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39157 Feb 18, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my dear sugaryou work very hard to defeat those false prophets and day dreamers?
I would correct,
JW took name during Judge Rutheford rain as Big Bongo among them
Not from Bible Students and CH.T.Russell
till today Bible Students exist and are very high critics against JW from Brooklyn- Apostates
maybe tomorrow,I post something independent from any church influences about Russell,
till today Chicago have very huge library of CH.T,Russell teachings and Bible students movement?
No...they were" 7th day Adventist"......they just don't speak of it....they don't want anyone to know.....like they use to celebrate Christmas....but don't want anyone to know this either ....as if they could keep us from finding out. I found all that HISTORY of JW, anyone can.

There is a lot of info on ALL the cults and how they got started.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39158 Feb 18, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
dear
exist such groups among JW,seprate himselves from tough moral conservatives of JW.
Mostly they are not true JW because they doesn't attend regularly KH, preaching, or care strick moral laws,
true JW doesn't drink, doesn't make premarital sex, no drugs,no military, nor any pregnance before marriage,
THEY ARE FAKES TRUST ME DEAR,
I know JW from Europa,groups of refuges from their own countries in Germany-drunkards, mafiosis, and bad moral habits,
but they are very few of them bringing bad name to everybody around
one of German JW gave me juice with heavy alcohol, and during return to my home, some of them call police, they never sto me,but this time stop, took alcohol measure and I lost driver licence
(I REALLY DON'T DRINK ANY ALCOHOL,OR SMOKE,NEVER SAW EVEN DRUGS,(AMERICAN HABIT) ETC.......)
But I was treated as alcoholic and false witness of such false brothers against me?
there is 1000 more bad experiences, but some of them are good and sweet believers- God will judge each of them properly

No, they were JW's....or they claimed to be....maybe they were lying to my friend....but they went to the kingdom hall place, every meeting. They just didn't want a JW getting hold of the daughter getting pregnant.....I believe it was JW boy that got her pregnant., so it was
very secretive, done.

YEP.....God will be are Judge .....not JWs.....although JW's really think they can actually kick their own family and friends OUT from under God's !

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#39159 Feb 18, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>

Bwhahahahahaha

That is hysterical.

Those people are so stupid I no longer feel sorry for them.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#39160 Feb 18, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is his (student ) own words :........ post #38852 page 1822
"Even if he is reinstated after repenting and reforming, the bad record clings to him and stands against him as an unworthy example to God’s flock.
JW don't make GOD to look very MERCIFUL here, do they?

God is merciful. JWs are vindictive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Michael 653,491
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 min Steve III 618,721
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Insults Are Easier 63,062
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 973,483
'Good Morning America' anchor uses slur 38 min every troll here ... 4
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr gundee123 787
Why do girls wear thongs? (May '13) 1 hr Katie_Anderson14 40
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 106,459
More from around the web