Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#39094 Feb 16, 2014
Student wrote:
After false religion is destroyed,

END OF JWs and the WTBTS Cult!!!!!

Praise Yahweh!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39095 Feb 16, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise Yahweh!
I second that !!!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39096 Feb 16, 2014
Student ....is this true? this , I mean below this sentence....do you see it? or do you know?

Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that the soul is the person themselves. Your physical body is a soul. You don’t have a soul, you are one. In this sense, every creature on earth is a soul. Your dog is a soul, that spider just landing on your shoulder is a soul. When you die, your soul dies too. Kaput. You’re gone.
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#39097 Feb 16, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise Yahweh!
:“Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues. For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind.”(Revelation 18:4, 5)

We should note that the divine command to get out of Babylon the Great is addressed to “my people.” According to the Hebrew Scriptures, this divine call is similar to a command given by God to the exiles of Israel in the land of Babylon.(Isaiah 52:11) Hence, the specification “my people” applies directly to the remnant of the spirit-begotten, anointed disciples of Jesus Christ yet on earth.

When a person gets out of Babylon the Great and away from her worldly partners, Big Business and Politics and Militarism, there can be only one other place to go. That is onto the side of the universal organization of the one living and true God, Jehovah. There is no middle ground.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39098 Feb 16, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
:

Hence, the specification “my people” applies directly to the remnant of the spirit-begotten, anointed disciples of Jesus Christ yet on earth.

Who could that little remnant be? do you know?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39099 Feb 16, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise Yahweh!
Zech 14

16 "Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Yerushalayaim will go up year after year to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, and to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 17 If any of the peoples of the earth do not go up to Yerushalayim to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, they will have no rain.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39100 Feb 16, 2014
Student..... Our bodies just houses our " Soul and our Spirit" their kinda like interchangeable. When we die...our bodies decay , and go away, not needed anymore, the sould does not die with it, neither does our Spirit.

The soul and the spirit are connected, but separable (Hebrews 4:12). The soul is the essence of humanity’s being; it is who we are. The spirit is the aspect of humanity that connects with God.

Soul....our personality, emotions, desires
Spirit......we are not a Spirit but we have a Spirit..that connect with God or a Spiritual human being.

For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?"
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39101 Feb 16, 2014
Student wrote:
According to the Hebrew Scriptures, this divine call is similar to a command given by God to the exiles of Israel in the land of Babylon.(Isaiah 52:11) Hence, the specification “my people” applies directly to the remnant of the spirit-begotten, anointed disciples of Jesus Christ yet on earth.
LOL. Well since jw's don't observe the Feast of Tabernacles now, they obviously aren't going to be the survivors of Armageddon.
Student wrote:
When a person gets out of Babylon the Great and away from her worldly partners, Big Business and Politics and Militarism, there can be only one other place to go. That is onto the side of the universal organization...... There is no middle ground.
What a joke. How about it's affiliation with Jimmy Swaggart and the UN?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39102 Feb 16, 2014
Talk about spiritual fornication.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#39103 Feb 16, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
:“Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues. For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind.”(Revelation 18:4, 5)
We should note that the divine command to get out of Babylon the Great is addressed to “my people.” According to the Hebrew Scriptures, this divine call is similar to a command given by God to the exiles of Israel in the land of Babylon.(Isaiah 52:11) Hence, the specification “my people” applies directly to the remnant of the spirit-begotten, anointed disciples of Jesus Christ yet on earth.
When a person gets out of Babylon the Great and away from her worldly partners, Big Business and Politics and Militarism, there can be only one other place to go. That is onto the side of the universal organization of the one living and true God, Jehovah. There is no middle ground.

Yahweh was talking to the nation of Israel. There is no such god as a jehovah. That is a mistake and a lie that Satan has perpetuated.

Your cult keeps you away from truth by manipulating you with quote-mined scripture. I regret you are following a poor path which will cause you more pain.

The truth is out there, but you must be brave. Psalm 23.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#39104 Feb 16, 2014
God wrote:
Jehovah's are a sickcult. One of their scam /scheme's is to send two good looking young woman to your door. You let them in an the they leave never to be seen again and then the miserable old coot and old bag who are pissed off former Catholics start showing up.
If you join their cult they will tell you to divorse your spouce if they don't join he cult. This cult was founded by a wacko named Judge Russell who worshiped pyramids and said that the world would end at a certain date and when i did not he changed the name from Russelites to J.W.
My wife has a cultist J.W. sister who came to visit us from many miles away and we caught he doing a guy on the kitcken floor when we returned home early.She doesn't know and we don't are because sex is not a sin and if people spent more time making love the world would be a better place.
Most of you,you are sick retard psychopath,printing moral dirt to the strange public,
and having name god,making you simple poor parasite,menace of own Society,family,yourselves

such wackos is plenty around this world,mostly live in Dumpsters,alcoholics drug addicts and shisophrenia idiots- for sure you are One of them

hush hush turd
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39105 Feb 16, 2014
They will not change. No matter how much you try to reason with them.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#39106 Feb 16, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yahweh was talking to the nation of Israel. There is no such god as a jehovah. That is a mistake and a lie that Satan has perpetuated.
Your cult keeps you away from truth by manipulating you with quote-mined scripture. I regret you are following a poor path which will cause you more pain.
The truth is out there, but you must be brave. Psalm 23.
angel of the Lord was not YAHVEH G-D,
because only Angel of the Lord communicated and lead Israel,
there is not such god like your yahvehu monk from spain your god
you dumb butt
and satan servant,
how many time I will tell you,get out from here and strat learn basic Bible senses you poor
half head?

I pity you and your blind dumb sect diceiving you and others if possible

who cause big bang,you little lauhagble punk.
who created huamns,if according to You genesis is not literal explanation of life creation and ADAM AND EVE BY GOD JEHOVA DIRECTLY?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39107 Feb 16, 2014
They are mentally damaged.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39108 Feb 16, 2014
Good for nothing but to throw in the fire.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#39109 Feb 16, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
angel of the Lord was not YAHVEH G-D,
because only Angel of the Lord communicated and lead Israel,
there is not such god like your yahvehu monk from spain your god
you dumb butt
and satan servant,
how many time I will tell you,get out from here and strat learn basic Bible senses you poor
half head?
I pity you and your blind dumb sect diceiving you and others if possible
who cause big bang,you little lauhagble punk.
who created huamns,if according to You genesis is not literal explanation of life creation and ADAM AND EVE BY GOD JEHOVA DIRECTLY?

no.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39110 Feb 16, 2014
yon wrote:
Good for nothing but to throw in the fire.
It is our job to get someone OUT of the fire...not throw them in.

Someone got YOU out of that fire, didn't they?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39111 Feb 16, 2014
Yahweh!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#39112 Feb 16, 2014
Praying to our Heavenly Father for others

Prayer for Others
By Bernie Smith

I cannot make the sparrow fly,
Nor can I understand
What makes the clouds hang in the sky,
But I know One who can.

I cannot make the ocean waves
Dash forth against the land;
I cannot help the soul that craves,
But I know One who can.

I cannot hear the humble prayers
Of those of foreign clans;
I cannot ease their wants and cares,
But I know One who can.

I cannot lead the erring ones
With mine own trembling hand;
Nor yet restore the hope that's gone,
But I know One who can.

I cannot see the broken hearts
That long for joy again;
Nor can I mend the broken parts,
But I know One who can.

I cannot heal the many ills
That come so oft to man;
I cannot give the joy that fills,
But I know One who can.

I cannot know why trials fall
Within our life's short span;
But my God understands it all,
And He's the One who can!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#39115 Feb 16, 2014
Matt 7

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. 18 A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus you will recognize them by their fruits."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Aerobatty 110,417
Why does shopping feel so good? 1 hr EllaJames 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 982,105
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 hr Pulp Fiction 133
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr PadMark 675,759
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,765
Something you hope your husband never finds out 6 hr Crazy Guy 1
More from around the web