|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
dear
leaders heavy burden iron yoke,reap all potential JW,from their life,by these 5 days meetings and same identical bablings, it is incredible to seat five days at the meetings listen bablings from platform, go saturday door to door and neglect all duties of life given by God to each earthly human
even they have not clue how to sing their songs from their books,
or properly answer written answer to written down of paragraph questions?
many times not before but after those meetings I felt so tired, incredible spiritual weak,and sad,
always was talking to my past wife
that I FEEL WORSE THAN BEFORE MEETING,and she accused me that I talk insanity,
it was simple ,where is not Gods Spirit,Spirit of wisdom and love,thre is only miseries and waist own life,
now without of any JW teachings,or any christianity churches lies,
I read 3 times a day only Bible,and feel incredible fulfilment,satisfaction,happin ess and being with someone everyday without of to see Him
I don't know if people feel like this?
I NEVER CHANGE MY TODAY SITUTATION OF MY SPIRITUAL LIFE AS ASSURANCE THAT GOD MADE ME AS HIS CHILD,I really doesn't desrve such GRACE,PRIVILAGE AND BEING SEPARATED FROM ALL SPIRITUAL AND PHISCAL LIFE OF THIS WICKED WORLD LUSTS. 2 COR 7;1
I wonder and never experienced among

JW,none of them bend their knees,and heads during personal prayer to the God of LOVE AND MERCY,
He is worthy more than anyone is able to imagine
Too much PRIDE for them to bend knee and head in prayer.??

Pride overcometh all JW's ....they only worship and bow down to watch tower, which is Satanic cult
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

I found a little bit on what JW's think on Jesus's resurrection:

Jehovah’s Witnesses reason that Jesus had to give up (or sacrifice) His physical body permanently in order to atone for mankind’s sins.

Thus, God is alleged to have raised Jesus merely as a spirit creature. And in a desperate bid to justify this false teaching, Jehovah’s Witnesses have repeatedly resorted to “Scripture-twisting.”

They are good at twisting scriptures...

.THAT is pretty bad in GOD' eyes.

They don't believe the scripture where Jesus told doubting Thomas to touch His pierced side.

I thought JW believed the Bible.....student, said they did.....he LIED
Student

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

Daily Text

Friday, February 14

Jehovah himself has borne witness between you and the wife of your youth, with whom you yourself have dealt treacherously.—Mal. 2:14.

In heart harmony with his Father, Jesus taught that one cannot drive away or cast off an innocent mate and act as if nothing has happened.(Matt. 19:3-6, 9) How can those who are married remain loyal to their mates? God’s Word says:“Rejoice with the wife [or husband] of your youth” and,“See life with the wife [or husband] whom you love.”(Prov. 5:18; Eccl. 9:9) As both mates grow older, they must be “fully present” in their relationship, both physically and emotionally. That means being attentive to each other, spending time with each other, and drawing closer to each other. They have to focus on preserving their marriage and their relationship with Jehovah. To that end, couples need to study the Bible together, regularly work in the ministry together, and pray together for Jehovah’s blessing.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

lovewithin wrote:
Jehovah’s Witnesses reason that Jesus had to give up (or sacrifice) His physical body permanently in order to atone for mankind’s sins.
Thus, God is alleged to have raised Jesus merely as a spirit creature. And in a desperate bid to justify this false teaching, Jehovah’s Witnesses have repeatedly resorted to “Scripture-twisting.”
They don't believe the scripture where Jesus told doubting Thomas to touch His pierced side.
dear
I didn't change my mind about Jesus,
and till today I am able to claim that JW teach about Jesus the truth from Bible(it doesn't make their man doctrines Gods doctrines)
but example of Thomas,or Mery Magdalene who thought that gardener speak to her,
IS SIMPLE BIBLICAL TRUTH THAT ONLY JESUS AS FIRST BEGOTTEN HAVE ABILITY TO APPEAR IN HUMAN BODY FROM THOSE WHO DOUBT OR BELIEVE IN HIM
I also think and am sure that christianity doesn't understand Bible at all and mock JW true teachings who Jesus Was and Who He is?
be always careful,
it doesn't harm you if personaly someday you can go to see their memorial for example this spring time,after memorial enter here and I will explain you from Bible,what is wrong with JW worship Jesus Last supper
just you don't have to explain anyone about your own investigation,
but as child of God be sure that Holy Spirit will guide you properly,and He will teach you proper Bible sound Gods Doctrines only God methodology able you to seperate good fruits from bad tree bad rotten fruits,
just such spiritual adventure is awesome, sniff around pick up good fruits,throw rotten dead fruits,or weeds and be good lovely gardener of Gods Field where only exist golden biblical fruits
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
dear
I didn't change my mind about Jesus,

and till today I am able to claim that JW teach about Jesus the truth from Bible

(it doesn't make their man doctrines Gods doctrines)

No , they don't teach the truth about Jesus Christ.....you have said that yourself before.

Watch tower men are very bad about twisting the scriptures and JW's go door to door spreading those lies ...their NWT is not a real Bible.
Student

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2014

Judged:

lovewithin wrote:
At the institution of the Lord’s Evening Meal, Jesus offered the unfermented bread to the 11 faithful apostles, saying:“This means my body which is to be given in your behalf.”(Lu 22:19) The apostle Peter later said:“He [Jesus] himself bore our sins in his own body upon the stake.”(1Pe 2:24; Heb 10:10)

In order for Jesus to be “the last Adam”(1Co 15:45) and to be “a corresponding ransom for all [mankind],” his fleshly body had to be a real human body, no incarnation.(1Ti 2:5, 6; Mt 20:28)

It had to be perfect, for it was to be sacrificed to present to Jehovah God the purchase price.(1Pe 1:18, 19; Heb 9:14) No imperfect human could provide the needed price.(Ps 49:7-9) For this reason Jesus said to his Father when presenting himself for baptism, to begin his sacrificial course:“You prepared a body for me.”(Heb 10:5)

The physical body of Jesus Christ was not allowed to decay into dust as did the bodies of Moses and David, men who were used to foreshadow Christ.(De 34:5, 6; Ac 13:35, 36; 2:27, 31) When his disciples went to the tomb early on the first day of the week, Jesus’ body had disappeared, and the bandages with which his body had been wrapped were left in the tomb, his body doubtless having been disintegrated without passing through the process of decaying.(Joh 20:2-9; Lu 24:3-6)

After Jesus’ resurrection he appeared in different bodies. Mary mistook him for the gardener.(Joh 20:14, 15)

He again appeared, entering a room with locked doors, having a body with wound marks.(Joh 20:24-29)

Several times he manifested himself and was recognized, not by his appearance, but by his words and actions.(Lu 24:15, 16, 30, 31, 36-45; Mt 28:16-18)

Once a miracle performed at his direction opened his disciples’ eyes to his identity.(Joh 21:4-7, 12)

Jesus, having been resurrected as a spirit (1Pe 3:18), could materialize a body for the occasion as the angels did in past times, when they appeared as messengers.(Ge 18:2; 19:1, 12; Jos 5:13, 14; Jg 13:3, 6; Heb 13:2) it 1, p. 349

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Student wrote:
Daily Text
Friday, February 14
Jehovah himself has borne witness between you and the wife of your youth, with whom you yourself have dealt treacherously.—Mal. 2:14.
In heart harmony with his Father, Jesus taught that one cannot drive away or cast off an innocent mate and act as if nothing has happened.(Matt. 19:3-6, 9) How can those who are married remain loyal to their mates? God’s Word says:“Rejoice with the wife [or husband] of your youth” and,“See life with the wife [or husband] whom you love.”(Prov. 5:18; Eccl. 9:9) As both mates grow older, they must be “fully present” in their relationship, both physically and emotionally. That means being attentive to each other, spending time with each other, and drawing closer to each other. They have to focus on preserving their marriage and their relationship with Jehovah. To that end, couples need to study the Bible together, regularly work in the ministry together, and pray together for Jehovah’s blessing.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)

Breakfast Spam.

No respect or concern for others.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
No , they don't teach the truth about Jesus Christ.....you have said that yourself before.
Watch tower men are very bad about twisting the scriptures and JW's go door to door spreading those lies ...their NWT is not a real Bible.
They start by using a pagan name.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

In Hebrew his name meant salvation. Salvation in Greek is Soter. So what does Jesus mean in Hebrew? There is no Jesus in Hebrew! So why don't they call him Soter?
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

yon wrote:
In Hebrew his name meant salvation. Salvation in Greek is Soter. So what does Jesus mean in Hebrew? There is no Jesus in Hebrew! So why don't they call him Soter?
The name Jesus (Gr., Iesous) corresponds to the Hebrew name Jeshua (or, in fuller form, Jehoshua), meaning “Jehovah Is Salvation.”
insert_name_here

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Missionary Man wrote:
Dear Friends,
Close scrutiny of the Jehovah's Witnesses doctrinal position on such subjects as the Deity of Jesus, Salvation, the Trinity, the Holy Spirit, the Atonement, etc., shows beyond a doubt that they do not hold to orthodox Christian positions on these subjects. Jehovah's Witnesses believe Jesus is Michael the archangel, the highest created being. This contradicts many Scriptures which clearly declare Jesus to be God (John 1:1,14; 8:58; 10:30). Jehovah's Witnesses believe salvation is obtained by a combination of faith, good works, and obedience. This contradicts countless Scriptures which declare salvation to be received by faith (John 3:16; Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5). Jehovah's Witnesses reject the Trinity, believing Jesus to be a created being and the Holy Spirit to essentially be the power of God. Jehovah's Witnesses hold to a ransom theory of the atonement, in which Jesus' death paid only for what mankind lost when Adam sinned - namely, the right to perfect life on earth. Thus, they believe in a faith + works arrangement, where sin and death are freely atoned for by Christ, but physical perfection is attained through personal effort, coupled with faith in Christ.
How do the Jehovah's Witnesses justify these unbiblical doctrines?(1) They claim that the church has, over the centuries, corrupted the Bible, and (2) They have re-translated the Bible in what they call the New World Translation. The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society altered the text of the Bible to make it fit their false doctrine – rather than basing their doctrine on what the Bible teaches. The New World Translation has gone through numerous editions, as the Jehovah's Witnesses discover more and more Scriptures that contradict their doctrines.
Jehovah's Witnesses are readily shown to be a cult that is only loosely based upon Scripture. The Watchtower bases its beliefs and doctrines on the original and expanded teachings of Charles Taze Russell, Judge Joseph Franklin Rutherford, and their successors. The Governing Body of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is the only body in the cult that claims authority to interpret Scripture. In other words, what the Governing Body says concerning any Scriptural passage is viewed as the last word, and independent thinking is strongly discouraged. This is in direct opposition of Paul's admonition to Timothy (and to us as well) to study to show yourself approved of God, a workman that need not be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of God. This admonition, found in 2 Timothy 2:15, is a clear instruction from God to each of His individual children in the Body of Christ to be like the Berean Christians and search the Scriptures daily to see if the things they are being taught line up with what His Word has to say on the subject.
There is probably no religious group that is more faithful than the Jehovah's Witnesses at getting their message out. Unfortunately, the message is full of distortions, deceptions, and false doctrine. May God open the eyes of the Jehovah's Witnesses to the truth of the Gospel and the true teaching of God's Word.
Blessings,
Missionary Man
Source: gotquestions.org
wow u got tht entirely wrong bucko
yon

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

But there is no "J" in Hebrew. So how does it correspond? And why do you care about pagan mispronunciations?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Student wrote:
<quoted text>
The name Jesus (Gr., Iesous) corresponds to the Hebrew name Jeshua (or, in fuller form, Jehoshua), meaning “Jehovah Is Salvation.”
SEE Above

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Student wrote:
<quoted text>

That is odd because there is no letter 'J' in the Hebrew alphabet, dumbarse.

Yesous or Yeshua meaning YAHWAH is salvation.

Your JW cult LIES about EVERYTHING.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

yon wrote:
But there is no "J" in Hebrew. So how does it correspond? And why do you care about pagan mispronunciations?

I could have saved myself the time if I had read your post first.

How hard is it to understand that there simply is not a 'J' in the Hebrew alphabet.

That seems so utterly basic that even a JW could understand it.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

insert_name_here wrote:
<quoted text> wow u got tht entirely wrong bucko

What did he get wrong. It seems mostly fact based. There were a couple of errors in the entry, but 90% of it was dead on balls accurate.

Missionary Man wrote:
"Dear Friends,
Close scrutiny of the Jehovah's Witnesses doctrinal position on such subjects as the Deity of Jesus, Salvation, the Trinity, the Holy Spirit, the Atonement, etc., shows beyond a doubt that they do not hold to orthodox Christian positions on these subjects. Jehovah's Witnesses believe Jesus is Michael the archangel, the highest created being. This contradicts many Scriptures which clearly declare Jesus to be God (John 1:1,14; 8:58; 10:30). Jehovah's Witnesses believe salvation is obtained by a combination of faith, good works, and obedience. This contradicts countless Scriptures which declare salvation to be received by faith (John 3:16; Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5). Jehovah's Witnesses reject the Trinity, believing Jesus to be a created being and the Holy Spirit to essentially be the power of God. Jehovah's Witnesses hold to a ransom theory of the atonement, in which Jesus' death paid only for what mankind lost when Adam sinned - namely, the right to perfect life on earth. Thus, they believe in a faith + works arrangement, where sin and death are freely atoned for by Christ, but physical perfection is attained through personal effort, coupled with faith in Christ.
How do the Jehovah's Witnesses justify these unbiblical doctrines?(1) They claim that the church has, over the centuries, corrupted the Bible, and (2) They have re-translated the Bible in what they call the New World Translation. The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society altered the text of the Bible to make it fit their false doctrine – rather than basing their doctrine on what the Bible teaches. The New World Translation has gone through numerous editions, as the Jehovah's Witnesses discover more and more Scriptures that contradict their doctrines.
Jehovah's Witnesses are readily shown to be a cult that is only loosely based upon Scripture. The Watchtower bases its beliefs and doctrines on the original and expanded teachings of Charles Taze Russell, Judge Joseph Franklin Rutherford, and their successors. The Governing Body of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is the only body in the cult that claims authority to interpret Scripture. In other words, what the Governing Body says concerning any Scriptural passage is viewed as the last word, and independent thinking is strongly discouraged. This is in direct opposition of Paul's admonition to Timothy (and to us as well) to study to show yourself approved of God, a workman that need not be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of God. This admonition, found in 2 Timothy 2:15, is a clear instruction from God to each of His individual children in the Body of Christ to be like the Berean Christians and search the Scriptures daily to see if the things they are being taught line up with what His Word has to say on the subject.
There is probably no religious group that is more faithful than the Jehovah's Witnesses at getting their message out. Unfortunately, the message is full of distortions, deceptions, and false doctrine. May God open the eyes of the Jehovah's Witnesses to the truth of the Gospel and the true teaching of God's Word.
Blessings,
Missionary Man"
yon

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

Dogen wrote:
Missionary Man wrote:
"They have zeal, but not according to accurate knowledge" Romans 10:2
yon

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

So what makes them different than moonies?
Student

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

In my English Bible I have quite a few people with their names starting with “J” and this is in the Hebrew text…..FOR EXAMPLE HERE ARE A FEW…….

Jaakobah, Jamin, Jarib, Jamlech, Joshah, Joshah, Jehu, Joshibiah, Jeshohaiah, Jesimiel, Jedaiah- 1Ch 4:24, 36-41.

Jaala, Jaalah, Jeshua-Ezr 2:2, 55-58; Ne 7:7, 57-60.

Jaareshiah- 1Ch 8:1, 27, 28.

Jaasiel -—1Ch 11:26, 47.; 1Ch 27:21, 22.

Jaasu -Ezr 10:37

I could go on as there are many men and woman in the Hebrew text that have names that start with the letter J!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2014

Judged:

That may be due to antisemetic translators, but the basic name structure is in tact. But not so with the two most important names that people are to have a love and reverence for which is why so many say they believe IN but don't believe and don't think it matters. All the other major world religions know the name of their deities - no question - but not Judeo-Christianity
'.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

390 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min MUQ1 257,036
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min hojo 533,695
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Hidingfromyou 722,306
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min CunningLinguist 224,683
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min Hidingfromyou 93,863
reason topix is GOING OUT OF STYLE 28 min Fine 3
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 33 min MUQ1 36,558
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr UIdiotRaceMakeWorldPeace 172,577
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr gianni cartooni 115,654
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••