Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38960 Feb 13, 2014
Just say nice things about the wtbt$$$ and you don' have to know either
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38962 Feb 13, 2014
1 John 3:24
"All who keep His commandments abide in Him, and He in them."

(Nothing about door knocking and turning in sales reports)
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38963 Feb 13, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Never meet retard like you all my whole life as doctor of psychiatry
YOU ARE VERY AWESOM AND RARE CASE OF IDIOT,SHISOPHRENIC
A doctor of psychiatry that can't spell schizophrenic. LOL
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38964 Feb 13, 2014
Reminds me of Dr Cadaverino who used to have a late night horror movie show. LOL
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38965 Feb 13, 2014
And a doctor of psychiatry that also claimed to be a jw missionary for 33yrs. LOL
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38966 Feb 13, 2014
Not to mention multiple personality disorder. LOL

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#38967 Feb 13, 2014
Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did he make that statement?

Keep studying for your GED. 28th time is a charm.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#38970 Feb 13, 2014
SIMPLE OUTLINE OF MAJOR PROPHETIC MILESTONES TO ARMAGEDON DIVINE WAR FINALITY
I/ APOSTAZY AND LAWLESSNESS SIGNAL OF FINAL JUDGEMENT CYCLE
(2 THESS 2;1-4. ZECH 1;3.1 PETER 4;17
A/ JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZED APOSTAZY AND WORLD GOVERNMENT COVER UP
1/The significance of this ministerial apostate prophetic signal at WTBS JE BETHEL is in the JW loss of United Nations related workd government developmental and prophetic tracking after two UN placements a sprophecy in 1919(POST-WW1) Rev 13;11-15,League of Nations and 1945(post WW2;REV 17;8-11 UNITED NATIONS) WHERE TRACKED PROPERLY AS PROPHECY
A/ The 1990 3rd UN placement(Dan 11;31b) significance was subverted in the Daniel 11;30-45, 8th King"King of North" prophetic fulfillment of the final two UN placements of 4 total since 1990 by WTBS JW Bethel subversion with a UN NGO signal alliance(Daniel 11;31)
2/
Since the original two UN placements exposition by JW(1920S TO 1970S;AFTER 1945)also contained a Mesianic Kingdom"borth" parallel sovereign announcement concurrent with 8th King UN placement tracking,the world observable UN completion trajectory to a final"Armagedon" conflict based partialy on UN world global government completion is also fully lost since 1990 as to a concurrent Mesianic Kingdom completion phase significance.
I will continue abaout WTBS JW Bethel apostazy supporting such cover up as led by the'Governing Body of JW(incept 1976 coup)
SORY TO ALL JW
Governing Body of JW commit apostazy and depart from Bible Gods Word true teaching,
JOIN ALLIANCE WITH 8TH FINAL GLOBALISM KIND UNITED NATION 1990
IT IS FOR THEM TO RETURN OR TURN BACK THEIR APOSTATIC HORRIBLE TRANSGRESSION AND SIN AGAINST GODS POWERS SPIRIT

Location hidden

#38971 Feb 13, 2014
CONTINUE POST ABOVE ABOUT MODERN APOSTAZY AND LAWLESSNESS SIGNAL OF FINAL JUDGEMENT CYCLE
2 THESS 2;1-4. ZECH 1'3

3/Bether JW leaders apostasy supporting such cover up as led by the 'Governing Body of Jehova Witnessses(incept 1976)
identifies that signal prerequiste of revealing (2 THES 2;3)
Of such a final laless signal indicating a final judgement and prophetic cycle(1 Peter 4;17)
is due to activate again over prophetic markers(Rev 8-11. Rev 15-16 and
periods(Daniel 8;14. Daniel 12)also covered up by the Bethel UN NGO apostate objective to aid 8th King development secrecy as regards modern prophecy fullfillment and developments in details in the Daniel 11;30b-45 continuum activated in 1990 by Jehova Witnesess leaders cover up before their own members.

F.Franz prophecy failed with USSR as he claim that Russia if King of North
Failure this fake prophecies lead leaders JW to UN 3rd Placemtn of 1990 Assumes King North Identity as 8th last King before Armagedon

to be continue
FINAL TEMPLE JUDGEMENT-JW ORGANIZATION REPRESENTATIVE JUDGEMENT IN GLOBAL GREAT TRIBULATION COMMENCEMENT CONTEXT-
9 DANIEL 8;13-14. REV 8;1-6. DANIEL 11;42-43

GOD BLESS ALL THOSE WHO READ,AND PAY ATTENTION OF THIS AWESOME TIME BEFORE ARMAGEDON,

WHERE WORLDCHRISTIANITY,JEHPVA WITNESSESS AND 8TH KING GLOBAL GOVERNEMENT WILL BE LAST TRAGEDY OF THER DESTRUCTION IN ARMAGEDON LAST BATTLE DIVINE WAR WITH GOD ALMIGHTY JEHOVA
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#38972 Feb 13, 2014
yon wrote:
And a doctor of psychiatry that also claimed to be a jw missionary for 33yrs. LOL
33 years misionary around psychopaths like you,
operating and adjusting flat brains like yours and many like yours sexual perverts thrown from KH ,
and now cry like babies against own brothers who keep KH clean from pigs filthy immoral phedofilia,masturbators like you,
and lusts to little girls jerking their dildos in the toilet of KH
instead seat in the chair and humbly read in spoken words watchtower BS???

SO
Soon I get you on my operation table,drill small hole in your skull,release stinking fumes from your brain,pump little cow manure to keep you in silence and not more d...arousal,
JUST YOU BE LIKE WORTHLESS VEGETABLE NOT JW, NOR CHRISTIAN,ONLY WRECKED SCUMBAG WITHOUT BRAIN AND BALLS(but at least no more danger for yourselves and others around)
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38973 Feb 13, 2014
Wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS NOT A QUESTION! Have you considered what the Bible actually says about it?
Or, did you know that it does?
If you have not done so, how would you know what question to ask?
It is a question , I asked Student, if JW's believe that about Jesus Christ.

I don't think Student knows the answer. he/or she hasn't got back with me...Student doesn't know much on what JW's believe.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38974 Feb 13, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
CONTINUE POST ABOVE ABOUT MODERN APOSTAZY AND LAWLESSNESS SIGNAL OF FINAL JUDGEMENT CYCLE
2 THESS 2;1-4. ZECH 1'3
3/Bether JW leaders apostasy supporting such cover up as led by the 'Governing Body of Jehova Witnessses(incept 1976)
identifies that signal prerequiste of revealing (2 THES 2;3)
Of such a final laless signal indicating a final judgement and prophetic cycle(1 Peter 4;17)
is due to activate again over prophetic markers(Rev 8-11. Rev 15-16 and
periods(Daniel 8;14. Daniel 12)also covered up by the Bethel UN NGO apostate objective to aid 8th King development secrecy as regards modern prophecy fullfillment and developments in details in the Daniel 11;30b-45 continuum activated in 1990 by Jehova Witnesess leaders cover up before their own members.
F.Franz prophecy failed with USSR as he claim that Russia if King of North
Failure this fake prophecies lead leaders JW to UN 3rd Placemtn of 1990 Assumes King North Identity as 8th last King before Armagedon
to be continue
FINAL TEMPLE JUDGEMENT-JW ORGANIZATION REPRESENTATIVE JUDGEMENT IN GLOBAL GREAT TRIBULATION COMMENCEMENT CONTEXT-
9 DANIEL 8;13-14. REV 8;1-6. DANIEL 11;42-43
GOD BLESS ALL THOSE WHO READ,AND PAY ATTENTION OF THIS AWESOME TIME BEFORE ARMAGEDON,
WHERE WORLDCHRISTIANITY,JEHPVA WITNESSESS AND 8TH KING GLOBAL GOVERNEMENT WILL BE LAST TRAGEDY OF THER DESTRUCTION IN ARMAGEDON LAST BATTLE DIVINE WAR WITH GOD ALMIGHTY JEHOVA
Franz, russel, rutherfudge.... and all the watch tower men prophecies failed....I don't believe any of those men on anything the watch tower says......they are liars....and JW's go door to door spreading those lies.
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#38975 Feb 13, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Franz, russel, rutherfudge.... and all the watch tower men prophecies failed....I don't believe any of those men on anything the watch tower says......they are liars....and JW's go door to door spreading those lies.
right dear
only those little ranks JW by the door are deceived blinds,by their leaders who are Liars,serve now spirit of devil,and hijacked this organizations during Rutheford own man dictatorship?

Russel rather was different,only Ch,T,Russel was 39 degree Mason and proclaimer of NEW WORLD ORDER, JW originate from those globalists before 1 WW made by them and Russel claim that Jesus didn't finish this world,only seat now in heaven of the throne and HE ruler now this earth,till H.Clinton presidency,Armagedon and New World,and by JW taking over empty Vatican
THEY HAVE VERY STRANGE INCREDIBLE DAY DREAMS AND HALUCINATIONS
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38976 Feb 13, 2014
student said :

) God’s Kingdom: They believe that God’s Kingdom is the only hope for mankind; that it is a real government; that it will soon destroy the present wicked system of things, including all human governments, and that it will produce a new system in which righteousness will prevail.

So student ....you think God's Kingdom is the only HOPE for mankind?

How and why does this work? Do you know?
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38977 Feb 13, 2014
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>
right dear
only those little ranks JW by the door are deceived blinds,by their leaders who are Liars,serve now spirit of devil,and hijacked this organizations during Rutheford own man dictatorship?
Russel rather was different,only Ch,T,Russel was 39 degree Mason and proclaimer of NEW WORLD ORDER, JW originate from those globalists before 1 WW made by them and Russel claim that Jesus didn't finish this world,only seat now in heaven of the throne and HE ruler now this earth,till H.Clinton presidency,Armagedon and New World,and by JW taking over empty Vatican
THEY HAVE VERY STRANGE INCREDIBLE DAY DREAMS AND HALUCINATIONS
Yes.......ALL watch tower men hallucinate.

I sure would hate to live the way JW's do.....believing those creatures!

Location hidden

#38978 Feb 13, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.......ALL watch tower men hallucinate.
I sure would hate to live the way JW's do.....believing those creatures!
dear
leaders heavy burden iron yoke,reap all potential JW,from their life,by these 5 days meetings and same identical bablings, it is incredible to seat five days at the meetings listen bablings from platform, go saturday door to door and neglect all duties of life given by God to each earthly human

even they have not clue how to sing their songs from their books,
or properly answer written answer to written down of paragraph questions?

many times not before but after those meetings I felt so tired, incredible spiritual weak,and sad,

always was talking to my past wife
that I FEEL WORSE THAN BEFORE MEETING,and she accused me that I talk insanity,
it was simple ,where is not Gods Spirit,Spirit of wisdom and love,thre is only miseries and waist own life,

now without of any JW teachings,or any christianity churches lies,
I read 3 times a day only Bible,and feel incredible fulfilment,satisfaction,happin ess and being with someone everyday without of to see Him

I don't know if people feel like this?
I NEVER CHANGE MY TODAY SITUTATION OF MY SPIRITUAL LIFE AS ASSURANCE THAT GOD MADE ME AS HIS CHILD,I really doesn't desrve such GRACE,PRIVILAGE AND BEING SEPARATED FROM ALL SPIRITUAL AND PHISCAL LIFE OF THIS WICKED WORLD LUSTS. 2 COR 7;1

I wonder and never experienced among JW,none of them bend their knees,and heads during personal prayer to the God of LOVE AND MERCY,
He is worthy more than anyone is able to imagine
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38979 Feb 13, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
dear
leaders heavy burden iron yoke,reap all potential JW,from their life,by these 5 days meetings and same identical bablings, it is incredible to seat five days at the meetings listen bablings from platform, go saturday door to door and neglect all duties of life given by God to each earthly human
even they have not clue how to sing their songs from their books,
or properly answer written answer to written down of paragraph questions?
many times not before but after those meetings I felt so tired, incredible spiritual weak,and sad,
always was talking to my past wife
that I FEEL WORSE THAN BEFORE MEETING,and she accused me that I talk insanity,
it was simple ,where is not Gods Spirit,Spirit of wisdom and love,thre is only miseries and waist own life,
now without of any JW teachings,or any christianity churches lies,
I read 3 times a day only Bible,and feel incredible fulfilment,satisfaction,happin ess and being with someone everyday without of to see Him
I don't know if people feel like this?
I NEVER CHANGE MY TODAY SITUTATION OF MY SPIRITUAL LIFE AS ASSURANCE THAT GOD MADE ME AS HIS CHILD,I really doesn't desrve such GRACE,PRIVILAGE AND BEING SEPARATED FROM ALL SPIRITUAL AND PHISCAL LIFE OF THIS WICKED WORLD LUSTS. 2 COR 7;1
I wonder and never experienced among

JW,none of them bend their knees,and heads during personal prayer to the God of LOVE AND MERCY,
He is worthy more than anyone is able to imagine
Too much PRIDE for them to bend knee and head in prayer.??

Pride overcometh all JW's ....they only worship and bow down to watch tower, which is Satanic cult
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38980 Feb 13, 2014
I found a little bit on what JW's think on Jesus's resurrection:

Jehovah’s Witnesses reason that Jesus had to give up (or sacrifice) His physical body permanently in order to atone for mankind’s sins.

Thus, God is alleged to have raised Jesus merely as a spirit creature. And in a desperate bid to justify this false teaching, Jehovah’s Witnesses have repeatedly resorted to “Scripture-twisting.”

They are good at twisting scriptures...

.THAT is pretty bad in GOD' eyes.

They don't believe the scripture where Jesus told doubting Thomas to touch His pierced side.

I thought JW believed the Bible.....student, said they did.....he LIED
Student

Magdalena, Mexico

#38981 Feb 13, 2014
Daily Text

Friday, February 14

Jehovah himself has borne witness between you and the wife of your youth, with whom you yourself have dealt treacherously.—Mal. 2:14.

In heart harmony with his Father, Jesus taught that one cannot drive away or cast off an innocent mate and act as if nothing has happened.(Matt. 19:3-6, 9) How can those who are married remain loyal to their mates? God’s Word says:“Rejoice with the wife [or husband] of your youth” and,“See life with the wife [or husband] whom you love.”(Prov. 5:18; Eccl. 9:9) As both mates grow older, they must be “fully present” in their relationship, both physically and emotionally. That means being attentive to each other, spending time with each other, and drawing closer to each other. They have to focus on preserving their marriage and their relationship with Jehovah. To that end, couples need to study the Bible together, regularly work in the ministry together, and pray together for Jehovah’s blessing.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)

Location hidden

#38982 Feb 13, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
I found a little bit on what JW's think on Jesus's resurrection:
Jehovah’s Witnesses reason that Jesus had to give up (or sacrifice) His physical body permanently in order to atone for mankind’s sins.
Thus, God is alleged to have raised Jesus merely as a spirit creature. And in a desperate bid to justify this false teaching, Jehovah’s Witnesses have repeatedly resorted to “Scripture-twisting.”
They are good at twisting scriptures...
.THAT is pretty bad in GOD' eyes.
They don't believe the scripture where Jesus told doubting Thomas to touch His pierced side.
I thought JW believed the Bible.....student, said they did.....he LIED
dear
I didn't change my mind about Jesus,
and till today I am able to claim that JW teach about Jesus the truth from Bible(it doesn't make their man doctrines Gods doctrines)
but example of Thomas,or Mery Magdalene who thought that gardener speak to her,
IS SIMPLE BIBLICAL TRUTH THAT ONLY JESUS AS FIRST BEGOTTEN HAVE ABILITY TO APPEAR IN HUMAN BODY FROM THOSE WHO DOUBT OR BELIEVE IN HIM
I also think and am sure that christianity doesn't understand Bible at all and mock JW true teachings who Jesus Was and Who He is?
be always careful,
it doesn't harm you if personaly someday you can go to see their memorial for example this spring time,after memorial enter here and I will explain you from Bible,what is wrong with JW worship Jesus Last supper
just you don't have to explain anyone about your own investigation,
but as child of God be sure that Holy Spirit will guide you properly,and He will teach you proper Bible sound Gods Doctrines only God methodology able you to seperate good fruits from bad tree bad rotten fruits,
just such spiritual adventure is awesome, sniff around pick up good fruits,throw rotten dead fruits,or weeds and be good lovely gardener of Gods Field where only exist golden biblical fruits

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Justise_League 864,699
White Lives MATTER 12 min Johnny 83
One of Whitney Houston's WORST MISTAKES: marryi... 23 min Johnny 2
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 53 min shaylaoller 686
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr dollarsbill 6,466
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr middleman1 2,777
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Tony17 599,645
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 2,002
More from around the web