Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
Blind Idiot is you

Baltimore, MD

#38898 Feb 11, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you are still spamming this forum even after I showed you the Topix rules about spamming.
You JW have no respect for people or rules. Only your cult (WTBTS) that you worship above God and above the Bible.
God will not tolerate that.
Seen gave you defintion what SPAM is you little half d..head
learn English meanings you poor low IQ bum
rather you spam this topic by your one line hates and same abominable remarks
you are satan child that is all? just woodoo worshiper

this topic is not yours, bum
belongs to Worlwide Forum made by one of Jehova Witnesses to prove that JW are true disciples

but you by one line spread SPAM,repeat same 3 words of hate,satan and thread Student lie that he spam this thread
hell with you little clown

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#38899 Feb 11, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry...I will try to remain cool.....but BTJ......sometimes I just get so upset with this Student person that can't see the lies he spreads.!!
They are not nice people...they are MEAN....they have no love in them .
They do not Know what the sinner tells GOD., when he repents.....they do NOT know what GOD tells the sinner.
"the lies he spreads." you say?

And what proof do you have that YOUR Christian lies are any better?

“Life Force One”

#38900 Feb 11, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
It is to be made with Judah and the rest of the house of Israel - into which Gentiles are graphed,(who obey Torah!) Jer 31:31
"“Behold, the days come,” saith the Lord,“that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah—
LOL

I don't see anything in that verse about " into which Gentiles are graphed,(who obey Torah!".

It's NOT there. This seems to be another of those verses you are brainwashed to believe it says something other than what it really says.

So the new covenant has NOTHING to do with ANY denomination of Christianity. You have been deceived, and the brainwashing is so powerful, you are too weak minded to see it.

“May you be at peace.”

Since: Nov 07

Mars

#38901 Feb 11, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
"the lies he spreads." you say?
And what proof do you have that YOUR Christian lies are any better?

JWs are the population of Thessalonica.
JWs are modern day Pharisees.

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#38905 Feb 11, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not defending the JWs by any means. I am just pointing out that ALL Christian beliefs based upon the book of lies, is ALL lies. So no denomination has any ground to say ONLY THEY have it "right", and everybody else has it all "wrong". As it's ALL caca.

You are entitled to your opinion. Some people seem to find value in it with out going nuts and becoming the member of a religious cult or otherwise going off the deep end. Some have even been able to do so without becoming hostile toward others, judgemental, or irrational.

I admit it is a minority of religious people, but I think it is possible.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38906 Feb 11, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I don't see anything in that verse about " into which Gentiles are graphed,(who obey Torah!".
It's NOT there. This seems to be another of those verses you are brainwashed to believe it says something other than what it really says.
So the new covenant has NOTHING to do with ANY denomination of Christianity. You have been deceived, and the brainwashing is so powerful, you are too weak minded to see it.
The New Covenant has to do with Israel and obeying Yahweh. So you are either Israel, natural or grafted, or you are not, and obedient to his laws or not. It's a choice. It's not about saying nice things about Jaysus.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#38907 Feb 11, 2014
TO ALL READERS OF THIS THREAD POSTS
POSTING FROM BIBLE,HOW MANY NAMES GOD USE IN HIS HOLY WORD
YHVH IS ENGLISH NAME JEHOVEA
Yehoshuah is english name for JESUS
NONE F THEM WERE HEBREWS OR GREEKS TO CALL OUR GOD AND LORD IN HEBREW OR GREEK NAME,

HOW MANY LANGUAGES EXISTS ON THE EARTH,SO MANY NAMES HAVE OUR WONDERFUL CREATOR AND HIS BELOVED SON JESUS CHRIST
----------
1/Eloh im- Gen 1;1. Ps 19;1
2/Adon ai- Malachi 1;6
3/YAHVEH(Jehova in english)- Gen 2;4
4/YAHVEH Maccadeschen-EX 31;13
5/YAHVEH ROHI.Psalm 21;1
6/YAHVEH RAPHA-EX 15-25'
7/YAHVEH SHAMAN AH-EZEK 48;35
8/YAHVEH TZIDEKENU-JEREM 23-6
9/YAHVEH JIREH-GEN 22;13-14
10----------NISSI-EX 17;15
11----------SHALOM-JUDGES 6;24
12/.........SABAOTH-ISAIAH 6;1-3
13/---------GMOLAH-JER 51;16
14 EL ELYON-GEN 14;17-20. ISAIAH14;13-14
15/EL ROY -GENESIS 16;13
16/EL SHADDAI-'GEN 17;1.PSALM 91;1
17/EL OLAM -ISAIAH-40;28-31

NONE OF THOSE NAME ARE EQUL TO NT NAMES OF JESUS,

THOSE NAMES ARE ABOVE WHOLE POSSIBLE CREATION AND ABOVE SON OF GOD-WHO IS OUR EL GIBBOR OR THEOS(greek langauge god)

SO/maybe maniacs claiming that Jehovah is wrong name,
at least realise that GOD ALMIGHTY IS NOT HEBREW JEW OR HIS SON IS JEW
TO CALL THEM IN HEBREW NAME?
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38908 Feb 11, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Which parts do you not want to live by that were not fulfilled and only applied to priests?
I will not list all the commandments in the old Testament. But there is a link that has that list.

Again, not sure what you are meaning here....there were 613 commandments in the old testament. There are a few that I do already.... Love God, Believe God, Believe God exist. etc.( a few)

I could NOT live like the Jews lived in the Old Testament....the rules and the strictness that they said to live by ( a lot of Jews did NOT live this strict!)

I am not a Jew....and certainly don't believe the way the non-Christian Jews do....it is unreal of their doctrines....

I Believe in Jesus...that .....He is our Saviour......

Do You?

I don't get technical .

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#38909 Feb 11, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
The New Covenant has to do with Israel and obeying Yahweh. So you are either Israel, natural or grafted, or you are not, and obedient to his laws or not. It's a choice. It's not about saying nice things about Jaysus.
sorry
print corectly our Lord Name\NOT JAYSUS ONLY JESUS.
stop LIES, TWIST NAME OF OUR LORD OR CLAIM THAT GOD AND HIS SON ARE JEWS TO CALL THEM BY US 2 OF THEM MOST HIGHS WITH JEWISH HEBREW LANGUAGE.

just try to respect and have descency when you write GODS NAME IN ENGLISH WRITE ENGLISH JEHOVA OR JESUS

when your write in hebrew,just write properly G-D YHVH HaShem
or Reza Ma Hava EL
and Jesus in hebrew SAR SHALOM EL GIBBOR

and never play games with God and how to call Him,suppose to call mankind with different labguages and slangs?

“Life Force One”

#38910 Feb 11, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Which does nothing to refute my statement that this "new covenant" was only for the Jews. And the verse proved my statement. It said NOTHING about including anyone "grafted". So you just made that up, or were brainwashed with that lie. And you have yet to present any proof to back it up.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38911 Feb 11, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you are still spamming this forum even after I showed you the Topix rules about spamming.
You JW have no respect for people or rules. Only your cult (WTBTS) that you worship above God and above the Bible.
God will not tolerate that.
They do worship the WTBTS. They just cant see it , when it is right in front of their faces.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38912 Feb 11, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Which does nothing to refute my statement that this "new covenant" was only for the Jews. And the verse proved my statement. It said NOTHING about including anyone "grafted". So you just made that up, or were brainwashed with that lie. And you have yet to present any proof to back it up.
You should learn the difference between an Israelite and a Jew. When one is baptized in the name of Yasha/Yeshua they become Israel and fellow citizens provided they continue to learn and practice Yahweh's laws and don't shrink back into the bedarkened world of religion

Ephesians 2:19
"Therefore you are no longer outsiders (exiles, migrants, and aliens, excluded from the rights of citizens), but you now share citizenship..."

Hebrews 6:4-6

" For it is impossible, in the case of those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, and have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 and have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the age to come, 6 and then have fallen away, to restore them again to repentance, since they are crucifying once again the Son of God to their own harm and holding him up to contempt."

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#38913 Feb 11, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
TO ALL READERS OF THIS THREAD POSTS
POSTING FROM BIBLE,HOW MANY NAMES GOD USE IN HIS HOLY WORD
YHVH IS ENGLISH NAME JEHOVEA
Yehoshuah is english name for JESUS
NONE F THEM WERE HEBREWS OR GREEKS TO CALL OUR GOD AND LORD IN HEBREW OR GREEK NAME,
HOW MANY LANGUAGES EXISTS ON THE EARTH,SO MANY NAMES HAVE OUR WONDERFUL CREATOR AND HIS BELOVED SON JESUS CHRIST
----------
1/Eloh im- Gen 1;1. Ps 19;1
2/Adon ai- Malachi 1;6
3/YAHVEH(Jehova in english)- Gen 2;4
4/YAHVEH Maccadeschen-EX 31;13
5/YAHVEH ROHI.Psalm 21;1
6/YAHVEH RAPHA-EX 15-25'
7/YAHVEH SHAMAN AH-EZEK 48;35
8/YAHVEH TZIDEKENU-JEREM 23-6
9/YAHVEH JIREH-GEN 22;13-14
10----------NISSI-EX 17;15
11----------SHALOM-JUDGES 6;24
12/.........SABAOTH-ISAIAH 6;1-3
13/---------GMOLAH-JER 51;16
14 EL ELYON-GEN 14;17-20. ISAIAH14;13-14
15/EL ROY -GENESIS 16;13
16/EL SHADDAI-'GEN 17;1.PSALM 91;1
17/EL OLAM -ISAIAH-40;28-31
NONE OF THOSE NAME ARE EQUL TO NT NAMES OF JESUS,
THOSE NAMES ARE ABOVE WHOLE POSSIBLE CREATION AND ABOVE SON OF GOD-WHO IS OUR EL GIBBOR OR THEOS(greek langauge god)
SO/maybe maniacs claiming that Jehovah is wrong name,
at least realise that GOD ALMIGHTY IS NOT HEBREW JEW OR HIS SON IS JEW
TO CALL THEM IN HEBREW NAME?

Yahwah is the name God called himself. Yahwah said his name would be lost. It has been fulfilled.

There is no English equivalent to Yahwah. Jehovah is a translation error by a Spanish RC priest who did not understand how to render diacritical markings.

Further Jesus was a Jew and Yahwah chose the Jews as his people.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38914 Feb 11, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>

I Believe in Jesus...
I don't get technical .
James 2:19
" So do the demons believe and they shudder"
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#38915 Feb 11, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
They do worship the WTBTS. They just cant see it , when it is right in front of their faces.
dear
the problem with this Dogen
are his posted sapms in one line-same hates,and same insults

I quess Dogen is not God spokesman to say others
THAT GOD WILL NOT TOLERATE OTHERS?

He should ask question?
IF GOD WILL TOALRATE HIS VENOM ,HATE,AND UGLY INSULTS OF OTHERS
this cult sectarian little spanish punk have not clue about Gods Names, Gods Love,and LOVE OWN ENEMIES

from my spiritual view JW ARE MY ENEMIES BECAUSE THEY DIVIDED AND DESTROY MY WIFE,AND MY 2 BROTHERS BLOOD OF MY MAMA,AND PART OF MY LIFE VOLUNTARLY BEING JW AND VOLUNTARY WITHOUT OF ANY DISCUSSION LEFT THEM LIKE PAST WORTHLESS TIME?

BUT NEVER I BE ABLE TO CALL SINGLES ONE LIARS, OR SATANS,
IT IS OUR GOD JUDGEMENT NOT OURS?

be carefull dear,
IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE TRUE BELIEVER FREE OF ALL MAN SPIRITUAL SEDIMENTS AND LIES,
JUST FOLLOW OUR LORD STEPS,
be tough,,innocent like flying birds,but careful like snake not allowing to enter poison of this world to destroy your love and devotion to MOST BELOVED CREAQTOR AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST

You are american women,and officialy call God JEHOVA AND JESUS CHRIST

THOSE TWO MOST HIGH DISTINGUSH MONARCHS PERSONALITIES ARE NOT JEWS ,HEBREWS OR GREEKS TO CALL THEM IN HEBREW OR GREEK LANGUAGE

such cults members like dogen of Yon are deceived by those sects who promote own nationalistic proud,claim God to be their jewish God,and hate others

such claims of those guys are claims of zionistic groups hating others around calling them abominable hateful names GOY IM

rather better to read Student daily texts advices,that
listen those two nationalistic loyalists to their jewish wicked sects,
not different from JW leaders teachings,

look at dear constant attendance of this Dogen appointed by his sect leaders to mock,insult,spread hate and malice only in two words against JW,and against those who dissagree with DOBEN worthless uneducated unspiritual bablings and insults

Yon is a lot more smart and free christian pointing always to Bible and read his passages,
HE DOES GOOD JOB,EVEN FOR SEEN POSTER

God bless you dear always
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#38916 Feb 11, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
agree
only Beliving is not fulfilment of NT Law
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38917 Feb 11, 2014
That page in your Bibles that says New Testament is totally uninspired and unscriptural and should be torn out and burned.
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#38918 Feb 11, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yahwah is the name God called himself. Yahwah said his name would be lost. It has been fulfilled.
There is no English equivalent to Yahwah. Jehovah is a translation error by a Spanish RC priest who did not understand how to render diacritical markings.
Further Jesus was a Jew and Yahwah chose the Jews as his people.
go to hell,
or start study Bible,
and shut up,you are less than simple peasant,just blind fanatic of jewish sects spreading hates and malice around other beliefs,

You did;t write those names,and you are out of any correction
hush hush satan????

YAHVEH G-D is not Jew TO CALL HIM IN JEWISH LANGUAGE,you little blind idiot

First transaltion was not spanish only Latin RCC Vulgate with over 7000 God Names in whole Bible
JEHOVA IS MY GOD (hebrwe languageYHVH HaShem or REZA MAHA VA EL and His Son is my Lord Jesus Christ)

and you worship monk jesus de maria yehovahuh as your god and devil according to 2 Cor 11;13-15,
READ AT LEAST ONE TIME BIBLE PASSAGE
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38919 Feb 11, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not put myself in the category of Demons.

I take it to be.... No...that you do not believe what Jesus did......
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#38920 Feb 11, 2014
Daily Text

Wednesday, February 12

Let each one prove what his own work is, and then he will have cause for exultation in regard to himself alone, and not in comparison with the other person.—Gal. 6:4.

Rather than compare what we do with what others do, we should focus on what we personally are able to do. This will protect us not only from being puffed up with pride but also from being discouraged. In evaluating ourselves, we should recognize that circumstances change. Perhaps because of poor health, age, or various responsibilities, we cannot do all we used to. We can also consider what responsibilities we have or yearn to have. For reasons we may not readily understand, some privileges may be extended much later than expected. Rather than being envious of what others may have been assigned to do, all of us can concentrate on handling the responsibilities we do have. In the new world, Jehovah will see to it that the proper desires of all his servants are satisfied.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kent 693,287
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Gabriel 992,039
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min EditorAtLarge 52,204
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 10 min Laughing Out Loud... 3
the Lord JEHOVAH YAHWEH..has ALWAYS EXISTED??! 26 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 445,996
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr lightbeamrider 4,470
More from around the web